Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Arahat Athersata

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Arahat Athersata « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 19, 2021Phi_spiral23 10-19-21  10:36 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 156
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms: So I'm not clear on the terms "... when the spirit has attained its relative absolutely full development."

I think that is referring to new spirit-forms having evolved as far as they can "on their own" and autonomously through the experience of having a material body and then reaching the stage when they no longer need to reincarnate.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 157
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms: Does the bolded "them" refer to the life forms only or both the life forms and the world-bodies?"

Billy discusses in his book, Existing Life in the Universe, that for every life forming planet, there is a natural balance of all life-forms which evolves first to sustain the human life form; so that a natural proportionate balance of man with animals and plants, etc., is achieved and maintained for homeostasis, sustainability and prosperity - man in balance with all other life forms. Furthermore, in his booklet, Biotope, Billy explains that man must be the active steward in overseeing and maintaining that balance.

Regards
Bob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1404
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms,

Great questions. Here are my thoughts.

Regarding:
AA p.346 v.74
The spirit (creation-energy-form) becomes conscious when it no longer requires a human wessen to learn and evolve.
As I have currently understood "becoming one with Creation" ...this refers to the Petale or its relative absolute fulfillment of the Petale level before entering the Absolute-Absolutum (this should be confirmed as I could be mistaken).

It can also be understood that it is referring to the spiritual plane of Arahat Athersata (at this point the spirit is now conscious and no longer requires the consciousness block nor the comprehensive consciousness block).

Be nice to have these statements confirmed or clarified just for its academic nature.

AA p.354 v.108
"Them" refers to the human beings, naturally, but of course it naturally includes all flora and fauna (life forms) because everything is regulated by creational laws and recommendations, which includes moderation, balance, harmony and equalized co-existence.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1405
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys, really liked this thread!

Salome to Norms for the great question and to Niko (Niko_sulonen) and Bob (Phi_spiral)..
great answers. Wow, life is a constant learning experience. Thanks for sharing.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Norms

Post Number: 82
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question: How to use Might of the Thoughts to dispel the clot-shot mandates?

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norms,

Well, you can't dispel the mandates with your thoughts, but you can control your feelings about them using your thoughts. It is best to figure out how to do this on your own, that way you'll reap the most benefit.

Try to put things into a perspective. Even when faced with hardships, but striving to understand the truth behind it gives us control over it; the truth shall set you free, as someone once said. It also helps to stay away from social media; it is designed to rile people up and divide them through provocations, false truths and so on.

I wish you courage and strength. We all need it in these times.

Salome,
Niko

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 443
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2022 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

472. When a human descendant steps out of their childhood stage, when they have obtained the laws and recommendations for the leading of their worldly life through their parents, then they are fully on their own and therefore reliant on themselves alone.
473. Therefore, he/she has to master his/her life themselves and also live according to this unwritten law.
474. Therefore he/she is autonomous.
475. Their back-connection with their parents rest in them only as knowledge and certainty that they were their progenitors and granted them a certain upbringing.
476. An upbringing that embodies nothing other than fundamental laws and recommendations in all things that should guarantee a regulation.
477. But if the parents commit the error that they educate their descendants with irrational teachings, then these become anchored in him/her and he/she becomes dependent on them throughout his/her life and thus dependent.
478. Their initiative for their own evolution is thus taken away from them already at the beginning of their existence.

I can relate to the highlighted section only too well. I'm no youngster anymore and I'm still unable to take control of my life. I have failed myself consistently and have become very angry with myself to the point that I don't like myself very much and don't trust myself to make any decision for fear that it will just be another bad decision. I have hung around my parents all my life and it has become very clear to me how I have allowed them to use me because I have been incapable of standing up for myself and living my own life. The truth is I've never felt free to live my own life. I've always felt I needed permission, and haven't been able to do anything for myself without having to think about my parents first. I struggle with a tremendous sense of guilt and obligation. I don't believe in my life anymore or my future, having come so far with nothing to show for it. But I have to ask, what is the solution to this?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1509
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2022 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

You should have seen my life before I started reading the Goblet Of The Truth.

My life was one failure after another. I didn't rely on parents, but I did rely on my belief and trust in God, thinking that because I was a good person, that God would bless my life.

What a disappointment that turned out to be. Not to mention the hopelessness, bitterness and angst that made my life seem destined for ruin.

Once I went through the Goblet, slowly I began to recognize creational laws and their recommendations, so I began to realize the Creation idea of and the material life of the human being. Slowly, I began to realize, through the Goblet, that I am that God. Then I began to discover the consciousness powers and abilities that I slowly began to turn them into consciousness capabilities (that I can use these powers and abilities at will).

The Creation regulates everything through its forces, laws and recommendations. When we regulate (execute) our thoughts and actions according to creational laws and apply their recommendations, then we grow in the effective knowledge that can bring about anything that we set as ziel, so long as the creational love and logic is considered and implemented when setting a ziel.

From the Goblet, I was really able to appreciate the explanations in the book Might Of The Thoughts. I then carefully read Billy's work ethics and examples as I found them through the contact reports. These three sources empowered me and I no longer get negatively affected by set backs, challenges, missteps, mistakes... I've learned that our consciousness is very powerful and capable of surprising us once we have acquired the necessary knowledge.

P.S. I was for a long time a student of the prosperity coaches (Tony Robbins, Bob proctor, Napoleon Hill, etc.) and I now can recognize their fallacies and short comings. So now I understand why those teachings are not hugely effective... it's because they lack the parts that involve the consciousness and creational regulation that we can align with for success.

Your consciousness has great powers and abilities that you can turn into capabilities you control with your will.

My friend, study the Goblet Of The Truth. You will learn what Arahat Athersata says; "The human being is that God."
Salome,
Eddie

Reen71b

Post Number: 118
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2022 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Joseph_emmanuel

What I'm going to say is only my own personal experience. I think we can all relate to the highlighted area. For me, I was given most basic necessities while growing up. A roof over my head, food to eat, and clean clothes. My mother (due to her own upbringing) was not nurturing for the most part. She had her occasional moments, but over all, she was not. I was the quiet child who was afraid to speak up. There was some abuse inflicted on me (mostly verbal and emotional). And my response to it was to guard myself. I was always afraid to do things that would get me in trouble. Mostly because I was blamed for things I didn't do. I was afraid of the repercussions had I actually did something wrong. I learned at a very young age to become self reliant. Not from being taught, but because I felt I had no other choice. In reality, I did have a choice and this was how I chose to deal with things. I could've chosen a worse path but I did not. To this day, I am still very protective of myself. I went from a young mousy little girl, to an angry young lady showing how 'tough' she was, to a strong woman who isn't afraid to stand up for herself and at the same time stand up for others. Every day I strive to find the balance to a being a strong and gentile human being. When I was in my mid 30s just after a break from a relationship with a manipulative man, I still remember the conversation I had with myself. I remember I was very self loathing and telling myself over and over that I didn't trust my judgement with people. Then, I changed tactics. I started to ask myself why I did not trust my own judgement. I reflected on all the times I second guessed myself and how I was almost always right the first time. Life during these times is always going to be difficult at times. Just when you think you've got it together, a 'wrench' gets thrown in the gears. I don't have a support system like some people have. Since I was a little girl, I've always had to rely on myself. I am the only one who can make change for me. You have to dig within yourself to do this. If you're having difficulty with clarity due to negative feelings, I think meditating will help. Have long conversations with yourself in the moments that you have time. Or short ones when you don't have much time. If you find yourself saying things to yourself that are dragging you further into negative thoughts, press the brakes and divert your thoughts to something neutral positive. I still work on this every day. I am far from perfect and have my moments where I need to remind myself of these things. You can still retrain your thoughts. I'm still doing this every day and I'm 50 years old. A lot of people here (with the best of intentions) will tell you to read the GoT. Yes, I do have the GoT and I do read it. I tend to cringe when I read when people write that because it reminds me of when I've heard christians tell me to read the bible. Sometimes, you just need to hear (read) words that come from the heart.
Maureen

Hugo

Post Number: 1132
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2022 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

We've all had many problems and failures in our lives and you are no different.
You should have seen my life before I found the Meier material! And the best thing that ever happened to me was finding Meier!

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 444
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, Maureen

Thank you for your replies.

I don't have the Goblet of Truth. The truth is, I've been putting off buying it because I find it hard to justify spending so much money on a book. But then again, I suppose it depends on how much you want it, which justifies the seller pricing it at such a high cost. I can afford it. I just have to close my eyes when making the transaction. Another reason I've put off buying it is because my level of concentration isn't very good, which makes it difficult for me to put my mind to reading a book. But I do read books, just a little at a time because I can't seem to commit myself, due to being unable to relax mentally.

Once again, thank you both.

You to, Hugo.

Scott

Post Number: 3676
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

You can always download the Goblet of Truth and read it as a PDF document, or print out sections of it and read it from a printed page.
Here is the link for the download:
Goblet of Truth

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 447
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott

Is that the same edition as the one that's being sold in FIGU shop? Are there are differences?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1510
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

I completely understand. I was barely making it on my own. My wife had passed away shortly before I learned about Billy and the Goblet.

I too couldn't afford to buy it, but something was telling me it would provide the answers that I needed.

I printed it out at a print shop. They ring bound it for easier study.

We must ultimately determine our own study system (approach), but I can suggest this. Print out chapter 1 and from chapter 18 to the last chapter. These chapters will empower you.

The Goblet Of The Truth was and is the best investment I've ever made in myself. The knowledge gained has been and continues to pay huge dividends. I am lord and master of my life and fate.
Salome,
Eddie

Getknowledge

Post Number: 253
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

You can also listen to a guy that wears a helmet who read Meier's books on youtube called "Spirit Teaching Channel".

Repetition being the greatest teacher, for me once I am able to fathom what the truth is it opened up the rest of the teaching of all of Meier's material, and it continues to unfold and expand.
Tien

Reen71b

Post Number: 119
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bought the GoT. And Joseph, you don't have to read it all at once. I'm taking my time with it. It always seems I open the book when I really need it. Good advice from Eddie. Print it out a bit at a time. Absorb what you can and go back for more reading later.
Maureen

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 449
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for for directing to those specific chapters, Eddie. It's always good to know where the meat of the writing is, although the idea is to read the whole book, which would be my intention.

Tien, I really don't think I can take a guy wearing a helmet talking about the spirit teaching seriously. I'll try. I'm there already, watching him. But that hemlet . . . makes him look ridiculous.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 254
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

He does look funny, but it allows me I listen on mp3 like an audio book while working.
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 255
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

He does look funny, but it allows me I listen on mp3 like an audio book while working.
Tien

Hugo

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge,

Thanks for letting us know about that guy on "Spirit Teaching Channel". I can put him on TV before I go to bed and listen to whole MOTT and other spirit books while I sleep. I'm the type of person that likes a TV playing while I sleep. Might as well try to use it to my advantage. Yep, repetition is the greatest teacher!

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 451
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Although I can appreciate leaving the TV during the night, what advantage is there in listening to an audio version of MOTT while you're sleping?

Hugo

Post Number: 1134
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

The advantage is the mind still takes some of it in and you can benefit from it because repetition is the greatest teacher. I am a light sleeper and have found myself many times thinking about the spirit teachings while I was sleeping with the TV playing them. I used to listen to a Youtube channel called "Contemplate Creation" until they decided to take it down because of Youtube strikes.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page