Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 21, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Time Travel ie; UFO's from the future » Archive through December 21, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darren

Post Number: 58
Posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would love to read Guido's Time Travel book. If only it was in English.

Cpl

Post Number: 507
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony,

When the Plejaren shifted the tree's time, we could perhaps say it went into another time zone and is so invisible in our time. They didn't e.g. prevent it from existing there in Switzerland in the past, because it did exist there.

The farmer remembered it, of course, so the P erased his memory of the tree, because although it was of no significance in his actual life, it would have caused confusion if he still had remembered it being there but saw that now it is no longer there.

Hope this answers your question.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

I wonder if anything like "time track" exists.
For example, if I go back to past and change something (say A to B), then there are 2 realities A and B in 2 time-tracks. In that case, would it be possible for me to choose between the 2 time tracks when returning to current time?
If I have the choice of returning to time track B, it may give rise to paradox (like for e.g. if I kill my mother before my birth) unless there is a natural creational rule that we cannot change history of the time track we live in.

Billy, Asket and Jitshi went to visit a French rabbi and left an electronic torch the story of which prevailed in current time. So it's not impossible to influence the present.

I would love to read Guido's time travel book someday when I learn German or it is translated to English. That will clear a lot of confusion I hope.

Tschüß

Rarena

Post Number: 518
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Smukhuti, whomever you are...

It is my understanding that you cannot change the past, so... there will be no time tracks using that analogy... since you can not go from reality A to reality B. For example you could not save the Kennedy's... the word is... if it already happened... you cannot change it... like go back and pick up the flashlight.

Theoretically, though... using your example definition of time tracks... there could be a possible reality A and reality B in the relative future.

Thomas

Post Number: 738
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to clarify, the tree's time was rolled back and thus the tree was not erased in one sense, but essentially rewound through time until it was a seed and then disappeared. As I understand it the farmer's memory was erased by the ETs but this might be a mistake in my knowledge. What has been done cannot be undone but the consequences can sometimes be reversed. In this case, the fact that the tree was planted (naturally or by man) and grew to maturity can never be undone but the tree can be reversed in its time such that the consequences of a tree existing are undone, not the fact itself that the tree existed...
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Cpl

Post Number: 508
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TschuB,

If you foolishly went back in time with the intention to kill your mother you would fail. Simply put, the proof of that is that your mother exists, or existed, and did give birth to you. That is proof that she wasn't killed in the past.

It seems the idea of time lines, your time tracks, is not shared by the P. Seems they say there is only one timeline for the earth. I have not seen references to the link or page of information though.
Chris

Scott

Post Number: 1870
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy,

Why are you addressing Smukhuti "whomever you are"?

Scott

Marksmanr

Post Number: 135
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding time travel, Billy talks about it in Contact Report 142, after Semjase's 89th line:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_142

It is explained quite well there.
Reece Stiller

Cpl

Post Number: 509
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the "time rolled back" clarification, Thomas.
Chris

Smukhuti

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,

I am not TschuB. The Tschüß at the end of my post is not my name. It is Germen for "cheers and catch you soon..", "cheerio" and equivalent English expressions and pronounced as "chuss". From now on I'll not use it as I have my lessons.

My real name will be difficult to pronounce by forum members, but I can be addressed as simply "Suv".

Thomas, thanks for your helpful post. I had read contact 142, but forgot about the explanation. This sentence by Billy sums it up sufficiently:
"Well then: time travel into the past or future is always other-dimensional than the past or future itself. "

Suv

Bodhran

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone thank you for the answers regarding the disappearing tree.They've helped a lot.
Salome

Tony.

Ramirez

Post Number: 314
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where some of this time travel confusion has crept in is through the sensationalizing of sci-fi based theories by persons promoting the various Montauk stories, alternate timelines, distortions by persons such as Whitley Streiber with various stories of humans in the future whose evolution went horribly wrong desperately time traveling into the past (now) in an attempt to try to correct errors (such as WW3) and so on.
This sort of material whilst interesting and capable of attracting widespread attention is ..... creating widespread confusion.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 1509
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, it would be just/similar as the Plejarans living and existing in another
Time Configuration, as some of us know. Some fraction of a second or
something(??)....

Thus, like-wise was conducted with the Tree, as I understand it to be. It's
Time frame (course), was just Redirected/Routed....slightly. Thus, still
living/existing 'parallel'...say with, ours...but of course, not visible.

Edward.

Cpl

Post Number: 510
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

What you're saying there about the tree's time is what I was saying.

Thomas' "clarification" explains this somewhat differently, the time having "rolled back" so the tree would not actually be existing now, not even in a time-shifted realm; it's existence now would be all in our past, as it existed in Switzerland.

Can we ascertain which of the two versions is actually correct?

Thanks.
Chris

Thomas

Post Number: 739
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My explanation is directly from the contact notes and to clarify, there are various forms of time travel. The tree incident was not time travel but an elimination...thus the difference and possible confusion :-)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 70
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

I thought I understood the event about the tree, but I realised I have not clearly.

Here's my interpretation of the event please comment on it :

What I understand is that the trees presence up till the time it was damaged was not interfered with because it’s not possible to do so, only its memory from some farmers mind was removed in order to evoke no suspicion. After the tree was damaged, they went back in time of the tree to when it was a seed and removed it to a different location/time to grow. So in effect the tree suddenly "vanished" from the location in the present when its seed was removed (in the past).
If they wanted to totally eliminate the tree, they had an easier choice of eliminating the tree in the same location in the present and without any trace.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 1517
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris....

Very perceptive of you!

You got the idea.

I was awaiting to see who would be very perceptive in what I posted and would
comprehend it, and it is you! Well...done! And await to who could/would
unravel it, or understand what I was saying.

I think, it would be best...for BOTH; in combination. Each gave their own
part, and what I did was just give a 'hint', and you understood this quite
good and clearly. As is Thomas' details.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 742
Posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not exactly Smukhuti. The tree's time was rolled backward from the present such that the tree ceased to exist. The Plejaren did not got back and remove the seed from the past itself because that would not be possible. One can never undo anything in the past that had any effect on the present since if that were the case, the present could never exist in the first place. The tree itself was 'rewound" backward through its own time such that it disappeared but it did once exist and thus its past could not be undone. It isn't difficult to understand but it can be difficult getting to the point where you understand it. I think it is because we have no direct experience with time travel backward and with eliminating objects in this way. But it isn't complicated once you get your head around it...

Smukhuti

Post Number: 74
Posted on Tuesday, November 03, 2009 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Why would the Plejarens take the trouble of rolling back the time of the tree to eliminate it rather than just "dissolving" the tree without any trace. I am sure they have that technology.

Thomas

Post Number: 750
Posted on Tuesday, November 03, 2009 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because that would have different effects. Ask BEAM if you like...

Adysor

Post Number: 215
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello forum members,

I have been thinking about time travel and asked myself if there is anything else other than the present. It seems that only the present exists and not the past nor the future. The past is the collection of our memories to reconstruct our experience of the present and imprint it in our minds. The future is an expected chain of events based on the knowledge acquired in the present(that is now past). This means that time travel is not possible because there is only the present...no?
Adrian.

Adysor

Post Number: 216
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unless the only "time travel" possible is to have a device that collects ALL the information from something like the storage banks and virtually reconstruct the past but being unable to interact with it. This would serve only to get information from the past or to uncover some mystery. But this does not work for the future though.
Adrian.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 118
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, I recall once hearing Billy say something like, "There is no present, only the past and the future."

I may have to check that but it gave me something to think about...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page