Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 04, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through June 04, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 587
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't understand why you can't just buy the products from Switzerland like everyone else does. It will cost someone else to post it to you anyway, plus all the expended energy etc....

Please take your conversations about this matter off the forum as it is a private issue.

Robyn

Ykmp

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod7,
I would like to find out whether it would be acceptable for me to visit SSSC on an upcoming Saturday, taking advantage of a 1.5 day free time between work related travel near Munich. I will next write letter to Billy to seek written permission for this as it will be outside the regular visiting times. Since this will also be outside the regular store hours, will I be allowed to make some purchase during this visit? Separately, I would also like to find out if it would be possible to purchase or obtain audio files in the German language for some of the books of spiritual teachings, and if so, whether I could acquire some such files at the same time or through other ways.
Thanks and with kind regards, Martin

J_rod7

Post Number: 1400
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

+!+

Hi Martin,

Sorry, but I don't know how to answer your specific questions. It will be best for you to contact one of the CG members at the SSSC directly.

For help with this, you may send an e-mail to:

info@figu.org

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Ykmp

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,
Thanks for adice.
Martin

Matthew

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum members,

Re: Passive Members Meeting 2011

I got back from Switzerland on Sunday and am pleased I attended the 2011 Passive Members meeting on Saturday 28th May. Although the meeting was all in German, it was moving at times and truly strengthening and a relief to be around and to speak openly to like-minded people about Billy and the mission. I met, conversed with and worked alongside many other passive members and people belonging to FIGU groups from Canada, Japan, Czech Republic and Austria as well as Core Group Members. Together we chopped wood, moved stones, swapped stories and ideas and ate and laughed. Everyone, including Billy, seemed well and in good spirits.

I got the overriding impression that the focus for the mission now is very much on developing FIGU and on the preservation and dissemination of mission-related documents. Billy has completed his mission admirably and in fact surpassed all expectations so that he does not have to reincarnate as a prophet on Earth again as was at one time likely. The fact is that now we can all have a hand in ensuring that FIGU remains strong and enlivened. That means that every reader here in this forum has played an important part in the overall mission just by being a part of this forum. I know sometimes we all get frustrated by the forum but it's an awesome opportunity for us and I hope that people here realise that FIGU is actually still a relatively small organisation and, as has happened before, will remain so for many years until the truth wins out. The fact is that each reader on this forum is witnessing and/or participating in the emergence of a new kind of human being that is and will rise from the ashes of out-dated ideals and behaviours that have kept us barbaric for thousands of years.

I had the privilege to meet some regular contributors to this forum who are also passive members and would like to say hello to Stephen, Rod, Shawn, Tony and Tim. I hope you all got back home safely. The aforementioned are all great men and I felt like I was meeting old friends when I met them as we got along so well.

The big surprise for me was what I experienced coming back into England. I actually sensed for the first time that religiously imbued invisible strata that hangs above us in the atmosphere like dark clouds that Billy and the Plejaren talk about and I was unbalanced by it at first. Now I know that being a part of FIGU and taking in the knowledge from Billy means that people who awaken to the information this early whilst Billy is still living will also feel more acutely the disparity between how we could be as humans living in peace and how we currently are. That means we have to be strong and support each other however we can. So I say Salome forum members with the force of a deeper understanding as to how this word binds us and supports us as forum, passive and core group members. We may all have different levels of understanding the spiritual teachings (I myself do not speak German yet) and of commitment to FIGU but remember that a great fire burns because of all the small parts feeding it.

Salome,

Matthew

Calenwath

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing that Matthew! So glad to hear that the meeting went so well! Not to mention good news to hear of BEAM's health, I envy your experience, and hope to attend myself one day! I certainly feel the imbalance of religion living where I do in Tennessee, USA, there are many many churches of all differant sects, beliefs etc. I have also started speaking with more and more reason-oriented people. Perhaps this is evidence of the new era of enlightenment? Anyways, cheers all!

Salome

Shane

Schantz

Post Number: 133
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

Nice post and very well explained why most of us are here.

I'm sure your time and experience at the SSSC will be something you treasure for the rest of your life.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful perspective.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 653
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mattew ;

I enjoyed your post . It's really easy to feel very balanced and healthy over there , it's one of the very few truly neutral places in the world ( by magnetic ley lines ). There are only three or so more in the world , I'm not sure where they are .

I experienced the same thing coming back to the USA from the SSSC . We actually bring back some of that with us through our own thinking , feeling and acting , that's something for me to think about , creating that momentum of positive- neutrality every day .

Kind Thanks , Mark

Tameralc

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Folks,

I'm kind of longing for a female version of visiting SSSC. Don't know if I'll ever make it there myself!!! But, thank you, Matthew, for your keen observations, they really help in the overall scheme of things. Glad you had such a wonderful visit and that Billy and everyone seems to be doing well.

Tammy

P.S. Mark, I'm really curious about those "magnetic ley lines." I'll have to do some research!

Matthew

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Shane, Schantz, Mark for your positive responses.

It was noted & discussed whilst I was there that there is a general lack of female passive group members within FIGU. In response as to why this could be the case, I heard many CG and PG members quoting Billy saying that although women will eventually come to the fore and run things in a few hundred years, good women these days are hard to find.

In relation to this, what I am to infer from your statement Tammy? If it so important to you as to create a longing, why not go there and create the 'female version' of a visit to the SSSC yourself? Do you expect a man to do it for you? In my experience in this life many women I have met display the kind of moaning, lazy, irresponsible behaviour demonstrated by your thoughtless comment. It takes me all year to save money to go the SSSC and it is not easy for me to do this but I do it because I believe in supporting Billy and the mission. Maybe you could do it too if it is so important to you. There were a lot of things I didn't mention in my post but please create a list for me & I'll be sure to go fetch the information for you so that you don't have to do anything but continue to just sit and criticise the men.

Salome,

Matthew

Earthling

Post Number: 562
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

uh, Matthew .... imo, you are reading things into Tammy's statement that are not there. But Tammy may clarify.

Not sure why you've taken personally her longing for a females point of view of a visit to the SSSC and taken it upon yourself to chastise her for being 'lazy, moaning, irresponsible,dependent on a man, thoughtless'... seems a bit over the top, sir Man.

She did indeed thank you for your 'keen observations', among other pleasantries.

And I will thank you, as well, for sharing.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 403
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

I think your presumptions are a bit harsh. I read Tammy's comments to mean that she'd like to participate with a group of women, as you referred to a group of men, " Stephen, Rod, Shawn, Tony and Tim".

One could ask if you bothered to meet and communicate with any of the women who were surely there as well. Should we draw harsh conclusions about your omitting anything about them?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 201
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mathew
(post#8)

It appears to me that perhaps you have read incorrectly into Tammy's post (Tameralc post#13).

You may wish to read it again. Consider that you know not, regarding the circumstances or limitations someone could be facing.

There are GoT verses, but they are rather harsh.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Dave

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is since I became a forum member an underlying “tone” from other forum members making harsh statements to often new members and I remember very well my feeling of intimidation and it took me a while to register. Nothing has changed.
my best wishes
Regards
Dave

Matthew

Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael - Are you suggesting that if I mentioned some women in the people I met at the SSSC that this would have satisfied Tammy's 'longing' for a 'female' perspective? Apart from the fact that there was ONE female English-speaking passive member who visited the centre and who does not use this forum (so there would be no point saying hi in my post) - I disagree. The "But" in Tammy's sentence was loaded - she was suggesting that there was a lack to my post because I am a man - I would guess that she was suggesting that I lacked a sensitivity because I am man - whatever she meant by it I found her comment inappropriate and negative which I took offense to. I felt this was an underhanded comment born out of her frustrations for not being able to visit the SSSC which is nothing to do with me. I also respectfully ask you to look at your own posts before commenting on mine. You state that I am being presumptuous and then presume that I did not 'bother' to talk any women at the centre, which is wrong. I see where you would like to go with this point but you won't find any chauvinism to target here. So draw whatever conclusions you like - I am sure Tammy is quite capable of defending herself if need be. What conclusions are we to draw from the fact that you felt the need to do this for her?

Eddie - I don't think I read it incorrectly and did read her post many times before commenting and I think I grasped the intention well enough. The GoT verses are harsh, yes, but necessarily so.

Sorry guys, we will have to disagree on this point.

Matthew

Earthling

Post Number: 563
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

text deleted

No more posts re Matthew please!

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on June 03, 2011)

Tameralc

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

If the moderators will allow me to "defend" myself here, let me say, it was never my intent in a million years to criticize the poster or any male for that matter with my comment wishing for female input regarding visiting the center. I do apologize for the apparent vagueness of the statement, however. In a vague wonderment I was curious about the everyday division/allocation of male and female roles at the center. And let me just say that I DO have an inkling of the great sacrifice anyone would have to make to visit the center. I do not foresee myself being able to make the trip for several years if ever. Thanks to the members who did not read my post as a personal attack.

Tammy

Bodhran

Post Number: 147
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, this is an expanded version of the write up of my visit to the SSSC and passive meeting that I posted up on the FIGU facebook forum.
I spent 7 days at the SSSC in Schmidruti and the passive member meeting from the 21st of May - 29th. It was the hardest weeks work I've ever done but also great fun and the talks throughout the week with passive and core group members were fantastic. I arrived on saturday morning having spent the previous night sleeping underneath an escalator in Zurich airport as there was no connecting buses at the time I got in to Zurich, that wasn't much fun. Got to the SSSC about 9.30 am the next morining and met some of the core group members and Billy who was having coffee sitting at the front of the center , I told Billy I was here to help out for the week before the meeting, Billy commented that the SSSC needed good workers and smiled as I explained the previous nights lack of sleep. Then I set up camp in the meadow where Semjase once landed her ship or rather far to the left of where the landing tracks were.
Then I met a couple of the Canadian landesgrouppe and passive members who had arrived a few days before me and we ended up hanging out together for most of the week. Big hi to Katherine, Don and Issac. Great guys. After settling in we set to work in groups at different projects, there was concrete repair work to be done in the pond area, walls to be rebuilt reinforced etc this took three days of hand mixing about probably about a ton of cement then troweling the cement onto walls and building other walls from scratch , due to my probably overeagerness I ended up getting a repetitive strain injury on my right wrist which flared up after the 3rd day so I had to take it a bit more carefully for the rest of the week and just mainly used my left arm for working. There was loads of tree maintainance and clearing up to do around the center this went on for most of the week, fence mending , wire work in the chicken pens (good work there Don) general site cleaning and weeding in the gardens and grounds. It's incredible the amount of constant work there is to do to keep the SSSC functioning and well maintained. Oh and the log splitting..lots of log splitting, we did enough during the week to keep the center supplied with 1 and a half to two years worth of wood. All during the week more and more people arrived from all corners of the globe and I made many good friends during the week, it was great to meet so may people whom I had spoken with in one form or another over the web on this forum or others like Matthew ,Stephen ,Rod ,Marcela , Shawn and Tim who I had just recently met through the facebook site. Special mention goes to the Japanes contingent who were just lovely people. Hiromasa from Japan was my cement mixing buddy along with Issac, passive member from Canada, also a great guy and kept the group entertained with good humour throughout the week! I also spent quite a lot of time working with Kunio also from Japan, Kunio is retired and moved to Switzerland to be near the center and who works at the center every single day and has more stamina than I do! Every evening after washing away the pain from a days hard labour we had dinner at the center sometimes in Bill'y kitchen sometimes outside the front of the center and then flowed great conversations in the evening with passive and core group members. Patric Chenaux was especially generous with his time and spent many hours chatting with us in the evenings about various topics, a lot of the discussions were about the difficulties of translating the writings and it was excellently explained by Patric, I'll go into more detail about that in the translations section .Most evenings were spent by a few of us watching the sun go down from the bench n the hill overlooking the center and chatting and star gazing until night time. Some of the evenings we walked to Ober Sadelleg just 20 mins walk and took pictures and videos. It's a unique experience being at a place where so many incredible events occurred and it's quite magical walking around in the evening thinking about these things. Leading up to the passive meeting more and more people arrived until there were about 30 or more passive members staying at the center and the atmosphere was great having lots of different people to talk to about various subjects although the English speaking members were naturally limited to the amount of conversations they could join in on.We had a dinner out in a nearby village on the night before the meeting with all the passive members at the SSSC , that was great fun. Every day Billy was here and there chatting to group members and I felt that I was missing out on so much I could have learned from those conversations. The passive meeting had about 140 people attending but was also difficult as it was 6 hours long and entirely in German, but the gist of of it was presentations from FIGU on how finances were spent throughout the year, work that had been done on the center during 2010 and 2011, there were presentations from the different study groups around the world and landesgrouppe members on how they were doing with their studies and translations and various FIGU connected projects or ideas they had in store for the year. There was also some poetry set to pictures taken of the natural beauty around the center and a slide show of high res space pictures taken from the Hubble deep field project of images from around our galaxy which was quite nice. After the meeting we returned to the SSSC and had a bit of a barbecue, Freddy Kropf was master chef and did a great job for everyone although I preferred the sausages over the fleischkase (translates as Flesh cheese...) Spent the evening after the barbeque chatting with loads of passive and core group members and there was even a bit of music with a few instruments floating around. Was great fun. Sunday after was a relaxing day, went for a another stroll to Ober Saddelleg with some of the passive members taking pictures and videos and then spent the rest of the afternoon talking with Philia Stauber about human consciousness and the origin and function of the ego as she is currently working on a book about the subject, that was a fascinating discussion. I left that evening having made many friends and my head filled with new wonders to think about, a bag full of spiritual teaching books and a determination to have conversational German when I return next year.
I must apologise to the SSSC again for mistakenly posting up some pictures of the barbeque and the passive meeting on the face book page, I somehow missed the statement on the flyer at the meeting that stated that this was not permissible and I'm truly sorry for that. The pictures were removed as soon as I was made aware of this. That is a lesson learned to read everything properly!!
Anyway thanks for reading, any questions you have about the visit I'll be happy to answer, and hi again to everyone who was at the meeting, good to meet you all.
Salome

Tony.

Lonnie

Post Number: 313
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tammy,

In my opinion you have no need to apologize for anything.

I am in no way offended by your innocent thoughts of female companionship within the framework of the FIGU and neither are the others of integrity here who have defended you against such harsh uncalled for berating.

Every girl wants and needs companionship in life, especially something as important and life-changing as learning the true spiritual teaching and coming into association with a group like the FIGU. There are many wonderful women in the FIGU I am sure you will enjoy getting to know and corresponding with

It is difficult for many of us. But I am confident you are probably mature enough not to let anything discourage you from gaining the true knowledge and enjoying the resulting way of life that brings love, peace, freedom amd harmony in association with fellow truth seekers.

Kind regards and Salome,
Lonnie Morton/FIGU Passive Group

Egerrt

Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't see any load in that post. You see something between the lines that is not there.

Matthew

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tammy,

Women work in the small garden within the SSSC tending to the fruit and vegetables that grow there and pulling out weeds, etc. The gardening and farming at the SSSC is strictly organic - no chemicals are used there. Many women (and older men) pulled out the weeds that were beginning to grow in the cracks in the paths and open spaces which in the hot sun, was a difficult task. A few women prepare food and cook it for all the workers and then women also wash the pots and tidy up after mealtimes. When I was there last year a passive member from Australia, Vivien, was carrying out these tasks as well as helping Billy with translations.

I believe that the function of this forum is to find out information by asking specific questions or using the search tool to find out information. I do not think it is an appropriate place for 'vague wonderment' which will not get you answers and it is silly to long for something that can be easily answered. Its akin to someone sitting by a stream who is dying of thirst. I am able to see what women do at the SSSC and I have talked to women about what they do so can answer this. Writing, "But, thank you, Matthew for your keen observations" immediately after wondering about what women do at the SSSC is patronising to me in that you assumed I would not be able to answer this - I can only assume because I am a man.

Salome,

Matthew

Indi

Post Number: 596
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posts about Matthew and Tammy and their posts will not be posted!!!!!

Please move on ALL OF YOU!

Robyn

Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Rarena

Post Number: 687
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

I had a wonderful time at SSSC with you and everyone else. There were about 104 passive members this time and I have to say Matthew was quite the worker. His job was hard and he did it without a whimper...

It may be that Tammy wants a woman's perspective and maybe Marcela who was also there with Matthew and me... can do this for you...

Take care and Salome to all...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page