Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 22, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through July 22, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matthew

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,
Thanks very much for your kind words and from saving me from looking like a complete ogre (Still not sure where that came from? - Had a strong impulse). It was really good to meet you too and glad you got back safe and sound after such a long journey.

Hey Tony,
An excellent account of your time at the SSSC. You made a brilliant job of the cement work in the chicken pens - quite sculptural if I can pull upon my Art training. If you'd have stuck some tiles on it, it would have been at the standard of Gaudi's cement work at Parc Guell, Barcelona, which I've seen. Your account was as considered as I found you to be. I didn't know you slept at the airport. Next time we're doing it in style mate: 5 star all the way - or, at least a cooking stove and a dry bed, eh? I haven't forgotten re: camper van. Meanwhile please feel free to get me on Facebook through Tim's friends.

Salome,

Matthew

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for posting some other pictures on the Facebook forum Tony.
I can't wait to get there someday and meet more like minded people :-).
Can't wait to say thank you to BEAM.
this year or the next but I need to go there soon...

Salome.
E.J

Adonna

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Tammy,
I was at the SSSC for last year's PG Meeting, and I felt like I was coming home and seeing my family after a long, long time of being away.
This is my perspective and I just happen to be a female, this time around!

Kingman

Post Number: 859
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

I've decided to save you all time by posting my visit to the Center at the same place Michael does his 1 hour program called USTREAM.

This is the link if you care to listen and not read a long wording of my experience at FIGU Switzerland.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15201620
a friend in america
Shawn

Justsayno

Post Number: 378
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Deleted by Jacob

(Message edited by jacob on June 06, 2011)
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Dez

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

If the CIA are monitoring the Figu Center and are listening in on whats going on and being said, does this mean that everybody who visits the center are being monitored and recorded, even Billy?

Edward

Post Number: 2118
Posted on Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 03:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez...

Welcome to the FIGU board...

From a Hypothesis point of view, your question would be your answer!

Would be quite Logical...with the knowledge the CIA as well as other like
organizations, even world wide, would do so.

They may have Acknowledged the Meier Materials, but of course not publicly.

Some of us here, may have had encounters with such 'types' or it be
helicopters, fighters or whatever, in and around his/her residence that it
seems quite obvious; and, not perse those whom have visited the SSSC. [If, I
can speak for myself....]

Edward.

Dez

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,

Thanks for your response to my question. For a moment/while I thought it may go unanswered.

I wondered about this when Billy said their (CIA)equipment is much better now. They must be listening in on everything, but I suspect not when the Pleyaren are visiting Billy. I think the Pleyaren won't allow it. Would this be a correct assumption?

Edward

Post Number: 2122
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez....

Well, I would think that if they(CIA) are 'listening in' the Plejaran
technology would take it's stance. And Billy and the Plejarans can always
communicate Telepathically.

BTW: I had a quite large Army helicopter hovering for awhile, above my
residence, last week!

Edward.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 501
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier, the Plejaren, and the Mission do not represent a threat to the self-appointed guardians of Earthly humanity, only a curiosity.
Fur leben.

Villatlf

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2011 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was at the SSSC a week ago. I had the opportunity to meet a few members of the core group, and meet Billy in person. Guido signed a book that I had purchased before (Still they Fly). It was very kind from him.

It is a very interesting experience going there. I was working at the farm. I met other passive members from Italy, German, Holland, Portugal and other countries. The FIGU members, core group and passive members are very friendly. If I would speak German it would be better.

It was feeling very strange at the beginning when I met Billy for the first time. It is like knowing somebody that is famous, but you do not have the opportunity to see him face to face, and when you do it, you do not know how to react and you are in shock, but after a few seconds, when Billy smiles, you feel better, like saying hello to a friend.

I went with my wife, my son, and my nephew. They liked Billy so much too. He was very friendly with all of us. My wife broke her glasses and Billy was trying to fix them… it was nice. In general terms I found Billy as a loving old wise man that makes you feel very well. When he talks you fill his voice is hugging you.

We had the opportunity to interview Billy, with Christian’s help, asking some questions from children. We will include it in the Billy for Kids page soon. The team of Billy for Kids collected some questions that we used in the interview. We will publish the link as soon as we translate it and publish it. He was talking about Yellowstone, advice to children on how to behave in this complicated world, why the ETs does not show them selves in public, and why Billy did not plan to go with them… among other questions.

In general the SSSC and the surroundings are so nice that makes a strong contrast with the daily life we use to live, so returning home is very hard. But it is very good to be there. Next time I will speak a bit of German.

Francisco

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 295
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Francisco,

I can relate to a few of your experiences from above.

When I leave the SSSC and come back to england it is hard for me to get back into, dare I say it, normal life. Its kind of sad for a while.

Billy is a genuine nice human being and so are figu members

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Edward

Post Number: 2127
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Francisco...

Thank you, for sharing your experience at the SSSC!

Sounds like you and your family had a very good time....

Worth the experience.

Edward.

Joe_ottawa

Posted on Friday, August 05, 2011 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

Not sure if I should post this here but my search for Ustream brought me here. I am trying to listen to Mike Horn's radio show thru theyfly.com but for some reason the Ustream player will not load. I simply get a white screen. Is anyone else having this issue or might have a resolution? Thanks

Joe

Post Number: 162
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2011 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe_ottawa, try refreshing the web page. Anyway here is a link in MP3 format to the Michael Horn Show of August 4th 2011 (File size 47.95 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMC6JYDX

Dez

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

While watching the video "UFO conference 2004" Michael Horn said for security reasons Figu planted 10,000 trees on SSSC center to cover line of sight to the property. I wondered if this figure was correct and also would like to know how many acres Figu is on.

Mac

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2011 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tony (Bodhran), I read your detailed SSSC stories and enjoyed them. Thanks. I understand that the PM meetings are held in German, which no doubt pushes you to get on with the language. The same here! Can you tell me what you did, or what a person does, who doesn't understand the German language, when such a person attends one of those meetings??

Tony_q

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mac, sorry for the delay in responding. Well the short answer is you sit and look at the pictures on the projector screen!I sat with an english speaking group that I had been hanging out with at the center for the last week so we were all in the same boat in trying to figure out what was being said. It is quite frustrating not understanding what is being said but you can get a gist of what is going on if you pay attention. A lot of the time is spent on discussing what FIGU has being doing over the past year in regards to various projects, translations, building work at the center and other things that take up finances from FIGU, from what I gathered they outlined what money had been raised from various book sales membership fees etc and then explained exactly what money was spent on what, there were hand outs to explain this also for everyone. Then there were individual presentations from the various study groups and Landesgroupes around the world these also had to be entirely in German fro the first time, the substance of these was obviously how the groups were getting on with translations, study, member numbers etc. Even though I could only understand words here and there I could get a sense of what everyone was talking about. There were also talks from some of the core group members about various subjects, these unfortunately I had no clue what was being said and would have the most valuable things to understand. There was also a photo and poetry slideshow about the universe which was quite beautiful but also mostly incomprehensible to me.
It was a long day given these circumstances but the benefits outweigh the problems of language.
I think the value in attending the passive meeting even without understanding German is the opportunity to get to meet many others of like minds from all around the world, there were quite a few english speaking passive members attending and to meet them was fantastic and to be able to exchange stories and ask questions especially the english speaking study groups was brilliant. Everyone had patience and time to speak with anyone who was interested.
Not forgetting the core group members who during the passive meeting breaks and in the weeks leading up to the meeting were very generous with their time and energy answering hundreds of question from eager minds well into the small hours of the night sometimes.
I will be attending the passive members meeting yearly from now on even though it will be a number of years at the rate I'm going with German before I understand it but I look forward to seeing the people I met there again and to be a part of this wonderful group in a small way that is instrumental in the birth of a new world.
Salome.

Mac

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No delay at all! Since I notice that sometimes there can be a time difference of many weeks between posts, your reply has arrived quickly! Thanks. I was having a giggle imagining you listening to your surroundings at the meeting. I would have enjoyed being present myself. Sounds exciting with all the activity, news, information and discussions. A real gathering of human beings all playing important roles. That's great that many questions could be asked. Many times Tony, I catch myself saying it will take a lifetime to master the German, but I know this is completely false. There's many people who've become very fluent in mastering their second or third or fourth language within a short number of years. I intend to master this language in a shorter time! - daily. Hope you do too! Salome.

Cbp0009

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since watching the silent revolution of truth,(fantastic job Michael Horn because i think its the most important piece of work outside of Billy's obviously,because of its easy accessability and wide ranging distribution) which is how I became familiar with Billy's story,then immediately began reading every piece of information that is available on they fly,future of mankind and FIGU message boards.Only this is ,beside the specifics and depth of the material,are all things that were known to me through my years of research looking for the truth,an intelligent logical thinking process,and that this even resonated with me to the very foundation of my consciousness.So because of all that,not only have i immersed myself with all the teachings but became consumed by the idea that i have to go to the SSSC,of course just to go and visit but the most obviously important reason,Billy. Now here is where i get to the topic at hand, reading through everybodys experiences at the SSSC is reassuring about the experience but extremely dissapointing in the fact that how difficult it seems to get any of the most precious thing anyone is there to get,THE INFORMATION AND OR TEACHINGS!I would have figured that after 35 years of the SSSC that there would be people there who either speak or who have learned as a second language the most widely used languages on the planet.I understand some people do,but obviously not well enough to translate the group teaching or meetings so that visitors dont feel like there on a camping trip to switzerland.Please dont feel that i am pessemistic,quite the contrary, but i also dont want to take a trip half way around the world to take some pictures,especially when most of all the answers i have been lookin for would be there literally staring me in the face.Yes i understand the whole thing of german being the language to learn,but what is falling by the wayside is that how are they building for the future, meaning grooming future leaders to dedicate themselves to the unbelievably hard task at hand for us younger generation.Its easy to be around all like minded people but what about the people who are goin to take up the mantle of getting the most important information in history out to the general public, who will b basically running into a brick wall of epoch perportions.(talking about the illogical and completely dellusional people of earth).Take this as concern not as criticism,hoping that we can find ways to not only talk about the information amongst ourselves but eventually organize and mobilize our efforts together,in which ever way is allowed through different people life schedules. I have much more to say but i'm sure i will get plenty of responses,SALOME AND LOVE FOR BILLY,FIGU,EARTH AND HUMANKIND FOR ALL TIME!

Krum

Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All, I'm relatively new on the forum. I'm interested in visiting the SSSC this September. I'm curious to know if this is possible and who I might be able to contact about it. Vacation time at work is going fast so I have to ask soon!

Salome!
-Jonathan

Mars

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Krum, did you look at this link?
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/das-figu-center/arbeitsanmeldung/en

This is for working there. If you decide to do the voluntary work, you can camp out on the grounds for free and get a free breakfast, and you get lunch and dinner for 7 CHF.

Good luck! If you go, please tell us about your visit!

Krum

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No I haven't seen that link yet. That is exactly the kind of information I was looking for. Thank You Mars! I have already booked the plane and am very excited about going.

I will certainly write up a synopsis of my visit upon my arrival back in the states. Camping out on the grounds sounds like a lot of fun.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page