Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 02, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through June 02, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas2008

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, I'm coming to visit soon. I just would like to know what's the cheapest way to get to Shmidrutti from Zurich airport?

Would really appreciate any input.

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 87
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Take a train from the airport to Zürich Hauptbahnhof, then an S train, then a Postbus ... you can visit www.sbb.ch to search connections (default language is German, but you can switch to English, I think).
Safe travels,
Timothy

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Take the bus to the train to the airport. It's cheap and easy.
Life

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, read your question backwards... sorry.

At the Zurich airport get a ticket to ride the train to Winterthur, then another train to Wila, then a bus ride to Schmidruti. You will travel across Canton lines. Depending upon how much traveling you will be doing, it might be easiest to get a pass. You also need to let people at the SSSC know when you will be coming, how long you will be staying, etc.
Life

Patm

Post Number: 160
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Information regarding visiting the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center can be found at this link.

Hope this helps.
Salome
PatM

Joe

Post Number: 209
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Under "Work" it says the following:

"Work to do is especially in the gardens, grounds and around the house etc.. Please bring good weather-resistant work clothes and sturdy shoes, rain gear and possibly even sunscreen."

https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGUCommunity/TheSemjaseSilverStarCenter(SSSC)/WorkRegistration.aspx

But according to Rarena's post it was mentioned in the contact reports that suncreen isn't good because it can cause cancer. But unfortunately the contact report itself wasn't given.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8738.html?1200712469#POST31019

Melissa

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sure there are natural sunscreens.

Rice water is one.

http://nanarabu.blogspot.com/2011/04/got-rice-diy-beauty-face-mask.html

-Melissa

Blake_p

Post Number: 139
Posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well i guess i should have written this as soon as i got back,oh well;

I traveled over to the SSSC for the annual passive member group meeting.
I guess i had some preconceived notions about what it actually looked like from the films and photos i had seen.I expected it to be in a more open area,meaning,i knew it was in the hills but i didnt realize that it was literally on the side of a mountain,very narrow space. But the scenery is very beautiful,definitely a nicely secluded but peaceful feeling place,of course.
Silvano,the grounds keeper,showed myself,Amy H and a couple of other people the rock that was hit by lightning when the Giza douches,i think, tried to kill Billy. The most interesting thing was the tree that was hit first by the bolt,it was actually split about a third of the way through the thick branch,but the amazing thing was that it was bent,almost at a ninety degree angle because of the trauma,and it just kept growing after the incident so it's completely visible and tangible evidence of the incident. I have some film and pics of all this stuff so maybe i'll post em for the people who haven't seen it.
After i got off the plane i went straight to the center by train,then bus,and when i got there mostly everybody was working,and had started breaking for lunch. So i was naturally a little lost,and green so i wasn't sure what to do. I found Michael and Amy,sat with them for lunch and was getting a few introductions,when CF sat down with us on the patio of the main house. He pointed out the two trees that Semjase had brought from Erra. Naturally, u would think there might be something special about them,but they looked like any other trees,and you wouldn't be able to pick them out if you tried,but still interesting.
So as i sat down and tried to get comfortable with being there for the first time,i asked about Billy,of course,and i knew that because of the work he was doing for the Spiritual Teaching Q and A,plus the commotion of all the people being there,i wasn't sure if i was even going to be able to really meet him while there. Not a minute after, coming from behind me Michael rings out,hey there's Billy,naturally i was not prepared yet having just arrived, but Michael politely introduces me,as i jump out of my chair,Billy this is Blake, now,i have thought about what i would say to Billy for 2 1/2 years now,and how much i wanted to tell him how greatful i am for not only everything he has accomplished but how much it has literally changed and maybe even saved my life on many different levels. Honestly,i was at a loss for words,and really pretty much nervous,something i never am,and hardly reserved when i feel like speaking up,but all i could muster up was hello,nice to meet you. And that was pretty much it,really in truly i felt like that brief intro was like ten minutes long but i won't ever forget how warm and inviting i felt just being around him,and how deep and but accepting his eyes were. Hope the next time i go back i will get an opportunity do say more and speak with him a bit more.

The passive member meeting was great even though it all in German,so heads up learn German before you go,it makes thing a lot easier,at least i had learned enough to get by while i was there.There were about an hundred people or more there,and had all the books out for sale and of course bought about 5. I met so many amazing people,Klaus from Sweden,Tony from Ireland,Carlos and Bianca from Australia,Fredrik from England and so on. There is much more to say but i'm not trying to write a novel,i filmed and took pictures of most of it so maybe i can compile all of it after i've been a few times and put it up somewhere. Greatful for the experience and can't wait to go back.

Skyrim

Post Number: 105
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent! Thanks for sharing your experience with us Blake!

phil

Earthling

Post Number: 720
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake, cool, thx 4 sharing.

I was there a year ago for the 1st time & I'll share a little impression of my first Billy sighting.

I was with a fellow FIGU passive member & good friend. We were walking up the long SSSC driveway when we saw Billy milling around some 120 meters or so further on up the driveway. My first thought was that this was a billions of years old, human being. I can tell you I've never thought or felt such a thing before.

Then Billy turned to see us and out from him, it seemed his consciousness extended from his eyes in laser beam fashion and speed, and assessed these newcomers in a flash, whether we were a security threat or not and perhaps some other info. Then having instantaneously assessed the situation, he went back to what he was doing. My friend had a very similar feeling.

Later we all shook hands, had some small talk and we saw Billy several times after that and had other short conversations.

Here's a little walk up the driveway for those who haven't yet been there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0TbVMJPjJk
Salome,
Bruce

Schantz

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad to hear that Billy doesn't come across as being arrogant, and doesn't flaunt that he's been around the block a few more times than the rest of us.

A lot of times when you meet a real live Prophet they can be quite standoffish and full of themselves.

Ramirez

Post Number: 868
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bruce,

Enjoyed watching that .... very interesting though too short.

Do you have footage of the main buildings, shop etc ? those would be appreciated if available.

Also anything of the nearby hotel and downtown Schmidrutti main street ?

The grounds are more developed, natural and attractive than expected. Seems the odd photo shown here and there simply doesn't do due justice to the place.

It's good publicity .....
Cheers.

Blake_p

Post Number: 142
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problem,yea it was a great experience and I can't wait to go back,especially when I know more German and maybe when not as much is going on.
Bruce, yea even in a short time I could feel a bit of his presence and like I said his eyes said it all.
I have a about 30 minutes,maybe ,of all the things at the center,people gathered in the kitchen, the rock with Silvano and the tree(lightning bolt), all the sculptures,some of the passive meeting,etc. So when I figure out how to compile all this stuff into a little vid or whatever ill put it up if anyone wants to see it. }

Michael_horn

Post Number: 678
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ramirez, I love this, "nearby hotel and downtown Schmidrutti main street" because it ain't nothing like that!

Earthling

Post Number: 722
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, sorry, I don't have much else but maybe Blake will put something together and I hope to get back this fall & will be sure to video-record a more comprehensive look at SSSC grounds, buildings as well as downtown Schmidrutti including the red light district replete with denizens.
Salome,
Bruce

Ramirez

Post Number: 872
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh it's that extensive ..... :-)
Cheers.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 362
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome

When at the SSSC no pictures or videos are to be published showing the back of the Centre and the grounds. Only pictures of the path leading up to and the front of the SSSC can be published.

This is for obvious reasons but incase anyone has problems understanding, 1 privacy and 2 security.

Billy lives there so its like taking a photo of someones back yard or their house and putting it up on the internet.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Billwilson12

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Awaken 20131001 0400 Thanks to all for the push. Want to make the trip but Billy "Edward" has already rang my bell. Have to find my mission for this time around, family already locked me in mental ward for 8 days sure do love them even when blinded by false words. Once I get the meds out of body looking forward good friends an honest advise. Email always open to all at SSSC. Thanks very much once again.
123 OM
Billy Jack Wilson 1961

Dan_c

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had an interesting time while I was there this summer. I went twice. Both trips a bit too short for me but weather cut my time the first time around. Poured rain for three days straight.

Anyways, the train was easy to find from Zurich/Zurich airport. They're the same one. Just go to the information center (each train station has one) and ask someone to print out a piece of paper for how to get there. Super easy. It will have the word "Gleise" which means "platform". It will tell you which one to get off on, then which one to get on until you get there. There's a short bus ride at the end. All included in the trip.

I think what I got more than anything from seeing the center was seeing the people working and I feel like their work ethic rubbed off on me. I thought maybe I might have difficulty getting along with people but overall I had a really good time. Just be positive and don't mind working. I had a great time with everybody I worked with. The work and people were a lot of fun.

If you're there, it's always good to go for a hike in the evenings away from the grounds. There are nice places to see with great views of the Alps in the distance and so on. I'll make sure my German is better next time I go. And if you're in Switzerland already, GO SEE THE ALPS FOR CRIMINY SAKES!!! Camping is cheap. Grindelwald is a beautiful town to visit for example, just below the famous Eiger. Would BLOW YOUR MINDS!! So often I talk to people who visit Switzerland who don't go and see the Alps! That's crazy! It really doesn't cost that much! These have been some of my thoughts with this trip. I plan to do a lot more hiking in the Alps ASAP.

Matt

Post Number: 376
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dan,

Thanks for letting us know about your visits to SSSC! Did you see or meet Billy when you were there?

Tom

Post Number: 25
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Hoping that someone can help me out. Looking to visit SSSC during late July this year. I am interested to know, what level of travel insurance is necessary for working at the Centre?

Cheers,

Tom.

No_lies

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Schantz, post#171,
If you have met prophets that are standoffish and full of them selves, be aware, those traits are egotistical in nature and have no place in the consciousness of a true prophet. I only wish that I could meet Billy some day soon.

Tony_q

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2014 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tom,you need travel insurance that gives you full medical cover. It's not expensive. My single trip cover cost me 25 euros.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page