Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 22, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Misc. Discussions on FIGU » Archive through October 22, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Anday727

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

''Would it be possible for you to contact Dejan and pass on the request from myself about coloring Asket's hair as dark/brunette?''
Hi Mahesh,
Dyson forwarded this message to me, and as he explains:

''Phobal Cheng described a small Eurasian-looking woman, with dark (presumably black) hair. Since Phobal herself is relatively dark (compared to platinum blonde "Asket" anyway) I think it's safe to assume that, to her, very dark hair would be black, or at least very close to it.''

Anyway, here are some hair colour variations I did for you.
AsketByDejan

Salome,
Dejan

Corey

Post Number: 279
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With the sketch of Asket in block one, (page 278 it's hard to tell black and white) Asket appears to be a blonde?

http://www.theyfly.com/phobol-cheng-laughlin-nevada-1999

Phobol states that picture could not be Asket because Asket had long dark hair.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Joe

Post Number: 218
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is my point. Thank you Corey for posting the link.

Excerpt from the link Corey just posted:

"The being we now know as Asket -- how she appeared to me at the time: She has nice long, dark hair. She does not look Caucasian nor Asian, almost a blend of the two. I cannot describe to you how, but definitely not a Western or Caucasian look. She does not look Asian; it's almost a blend of the two. She has a very nice golden kind of skin, very luminous and very beautiful to look at. She has long dark hair. That is one thing, because later on when I came to know about Billy's story, I was shown a picture of Asket. It's a being looking very thin and with long blond hair. So I asked, "It must not be Asket, the being that interacted with Billy, because the Asket that I met did not have blond hair." So this puzzles me, and I ask a few people; but now I'm sure you understand, at least now, the photo you have been seeing of Asket all along was not [of] her. It was a hoax, I was told, ... it was an exchanged [photo]. (Question from audience...). Yes, that was also the question I asked Billy when I met him. But one thing is true, though, she does have a long ear lobe. She does have a long -- very different from our -- kind of ear lobe."

End of Excerpt.

I honestly think that even the picture that Dejan posted is a little misleading because to me that picture looks more of a caucasian woman than a Eurasian woman.

Justsayno

Post Number: 487
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To add to Johnboy's post from Contact Report 31:
Asket:
33/If this would delight you, of course. 34/Unfortunately, for Semjase it has to be that way because if you shot a picture of her, and it were to get published on Earth, then her security could be compromised. 35/For that reason she had to prohibit this when certain difficulties came up in your group. 36/But I am afraid that taking pictures of me and Nera here ... would probably not come out very well ...
Billy:
Why not?
Asket:
37/I know from my stay on your Earth, pictures were always very bad when shot in our ships or within their immediate surroundings. 38/They were mostly diffused or simply not sharp. 39/This has to do with certain energy radiations harmless to living forms, but which disturb images, especially color films, often displacing and changing them.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Melissa

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Justsayno,
To corroborate what was stated by Asket,
"pictures were always very bad when shot in our ships or within their immediate surrounding...39/This has to do with certain energy radiations....,but which disturb images.....and changing them."

I did a quick search on the effects of radiation and photography and found two helpful links.

http://www.free-ed.net/sweethaven/MedTech/Dental/DentalRad/default.asp?iNum=0303
Which explains, "An overexposed image (see figure 3-12), an image that is too dark, may be caused by: Too much radiation exposure."

Also,

http://www.neccc.org/Tech_Articles/Digital%20Infrared%20Photography.pdf
Which is a PDF on digital infrared photography, and explains the varying effects that radiation/excess radiation can have on a photo.

-Melissa

Truthseeker

Post Number: 358
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a quick note here, if Asket were to change her hair color she probably of course would not use typical hair dye from Earth but rather would do so with some unknown to us gene changing technology.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 527
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, this morning got the sequence from Dean Martin Show(Episode 170, Feb 25, 1971), which is 7:12 minutes long. The sequence is a part of the 3-DVD set that is released in May 22, 2012. The sequence can be watched here:
http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2012/09/asket-nera-photos-exposing-truthfull.html

The 3-DVD set is promoted as UNCUT or UNEDITED and for example read the below paragraphs from this link for a better understanding.
http://thegolddiggers.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/almost-like-being-in-love-the-dean-martin-variety-show-uncut/

"What a pleasure it is — indeed, it feels like a luxury — to be able to view the programs in their entirety, the way they were originally broadcast on NBC..."

"..6 episodes in the Uncut collection are indeed COMPLETELY UNCUT — and anyone who would argue to the contrary is not only acting utterly irresponsibly, doing a huge disservice to Dean Martin fans, but also revealing himself to be, as George Will recently labeled Donald Trump, “a bloviating ignoramus.”

And the following is about the sequence(Episode 170, feb 25, 1971) we are interested to analyse in:

"Marking the first time that one of these segments has been reissued in its entirety on DVD (but hopefully not the last), the “Welcome To My World” medley from the 2/25/71 episode of Dean’s series, contained on Disc 3, constitutes the pièce de résistance of a deeply satisfying set of shows."

Also as you can see there was a table chart there in that link that shows which sections of the videos in 3-DVD set(May 22, 2012) were also present in earlier released DVDs. The sequence we are interesed in was never before available in any DVD sets. So far we have showed that this was the first time ever in ~40 years since the original broadcast on feb 25, 1971 that the 'welcome to my world' medley(sequence we are interested in) was again available for viewers to watch at their homes.

Since the skeptics main theory is that Meier has taken the photographs from TV. If we could show that the photographs which meier had taken does not have any resemblance to the frames of the TV show which was originally broadcasted on feb 25, 1971, it would prove that the skeptic's theory is false and supports the Meier's claim that MIB was behind this manipulation.

Out of total of 7:12 min sequence, the screen presense of Michelle("Asket") & Susan Lund("Nera") was only around 50 seconds, spread over different intervals of the show which i differentiated as 7 segments, a to g.

a) 0 - 00:37 min -> All women singers enter into the scene walking, singing and taking seats(Camera zooms-in)
b) 2:50 - 2:53 min -> Is what believed by skeptics to be the sequence where Michelle(ML) & Susan Lund(SL) sit beside each other & face towards the camera(No camera zoom or pan)
c) 3:36 - 3:41 min -> Close-up of only ML singing in the foreground & Wanda Bailey(WB,"Semjase") singing in the background(No zoom or pan)
d) 5:41 - 5:50 min -> Camera zooms out from the frame which covers all the singers with Dean Martin(DM)
e) 6:08 - 6:17 min -> a Still frame of the group with DM and the ending titles rolling upwards
f) 6:56 - 7:00 min -> a Still frame of ML which is from another sequence or show
g) 7:06 - 7:12 min -> Camera zooms out from the frame which covers all the singers with Dean Martin(DM) but this whole segment is from another sequence or show

From the above duration list, we can observe that

1) Since the segments f & g are from another show and also the segment C contains ML alone; we can forget about these 3 segments for our further analysis.

2) The sequence which skeptics suggested i.e. segment 'b' which Meier had taken photo from TV screen is just of 3 seconds duration. On top of that i will show you that the frames of the TV do not match the 3 photos of Billy Meier thus proving that Meier is innocent.

Now let us consider the photos #109, #110 & #111 & compare them with the frames from each segment(excluding c, f & g). I will start from #111 & end with #109.

Photo #111 :
----------
asket nera 1111
For a better resolution photo, click here.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/EKqU-JqVEzt4XunIk3mtTiLIBqjLoxS8fDicygWg7O4?feat=directlink
I placed the black transparent bars on the TV frame for segment 'b', so that it will look similar to the Meier's #111 photo since some may suggest that Meier may have cropped the photo in his super secret dark room eliminating everything(including WB).
I could not find the exact frame from not only segment 'b' but also from the rest of the segments that resembles Meier's photo #111 which suggests to me that the photo #111 belongs to a photo or a video sequence that had to be taken by someone else in the audience or a member of a TV crew. If Meier had taken from TV, we could have found the exact frame, even if Meier had cropped the photo. What i did was, i had selected the best frame from each segment(excluding f & g) - A, B, D & E - that comes close to the Meier photo #111.

Let us carefully observe & compare the relative positions, lengths, distances, angles,..of different elements in the photo #111 with that of a frame from TV show.

Segment A, D & E:
----------------

It is clear from #111 that "Asket" in the photo appears to be seated in an elevated position relatively to "Nera"(ex: eye line, E). Infact on the sets they both sat on the same level but this difference in apparent elevation levels is due to the camera angles. So far i didn't find the same camera angle or perspective in TV show frames that Meier's photo possess.

Segment B:
---------

I selected this specific frame because atleast the SL's expression was close to that of "Nera" in #111 and i could find no other frame where the expressions on both girls in #111 are similar to that of the expressions on the frame from TV show.

Red & green lines in both the photos represent the markers for the positions of eye, lips & chin for "Asket" and "Nera" respectively. The difference between the same markers(ex: eye markers or chin markers or lips markers) in respective photos are expressed in letters E(eye), L(lips) & C(Chin). Letters E1, L1 & C1 are for Meier's photo #111 & E2, L2 & C2 are for the frame which i selected from the TV show that belongs to the segment 'b'(see the list of segments above).

As you can see the gaps L1 & C1 in #111 is almost one millimeter(or <1> E1.(The differences among E, L & C for both photos is valid in any resolution).

Also, to represent the width of both the ladies hair side-by-side in both photos, i used units(numbers) upto 9. The units in the photos starts from the place where Asket's or Michelle's collar is seen.

Ex: 123456789 on the Michelle's hair in the frame from TV show means that width of her hair at that specific spot(with reference to her collar) is 9 units.

TV frame
--------
123456789 = 9 units
123 = 3 units
Difference = 6 units

----
1234567 = 7 units
12345= 4 or 5 units(uncertainity is because the dark area on Nera can either be her hair or just a shadow)
Difference = 2 or 3 units

Since the vertical relative positions of both ladies in both photos are different, such obvious give-aways like hair width at all places in the photo will be easy to spot. These differences suggest to me that MIB might have used the unused footage of the show which obviously Meier didn't have access to.

Photo #110 :
----------
There are 3 things that can be observed from this photo

1 - Face Expression

I didn't find in all segments any photo that even closely resembles this expression which carries subtle sad emotion.

2 - Head tilt

The ladies head is slighlty tilted towards the left of the photo(which is towards her right). One photo from 1996 book, shows Asket head tilted towards right. It has been told that this was due to printing error. Also i could not find any frame in all segments where ML tilted her head towards the left of the photo(which is towards her right).

3 - Black Hair

What seems to be the black hair can be seen towards the right of the photo. If this photo is taken from the TV show on screen, then we would expect SL's or Wanda Bailey's(WB) hair to appear at that same place. But the problem is that both the SL' & WL' hair color are brunette and blonde respectively but not black as seen in #110. So the black hair color is strange in the photo #110.

Photo #109 :
----------
I have already posted information on the anamolies(ex; SL' face overlayed on Dean Martin's face, change in hair lengths,..etc) in photo #109 earlier. Some speculated that the overlay effect could be due to transition from one scene to another scene which is from Asket-Nera scene to the Dean Martin scene or vice versa. But such kind of scene transition is only available in segment 'b' which is shown below.

As you can see the sizes of the heads of SL & DM are so different. DM' head is larger than SL' for the "transition effect" as seen in #109 to happen. So to me this suggests that the photos have been manipulated for some unknown outcome.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Truthseeker

Post Number: 359
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing that with us Mahigitam, as it looks like Billy Meier skeptic Derek Bartholomaus can now eat his words, since I know he reads these posts.

Borthwey

Post Number: 239
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been comparing contact 31's translation from "Message from the Pleiades" with the original and making corrections and translating missing parts; these will appear on the Future of Mankind site soon, as well as the German text. Here is a part that is missing from the excerpt posted by Johnboy:

51. With Nera it also behaves the same.
52. Besides in the whole Universe there are life forms that look deceptively similar to each other, whereby a person can be mistaken for someone else.
53. You call these doubles.

Billy
I understand; I will take the photos now.

Asket, Nera and Semjase stand together, and I shoot some pictures ... Differing from Semjase, Asket and Nera do not wear space clothes, but normal clothes (for them), which actually are rather different from those I know of Earth women's fashions. Yet they are all well dressed in them ... Later, it turned out, unfortunately, that the group picture was completely unrecognizable.

51. Auch bei Nera verhält es sich gleich.
52. Andererseits finden sich im gesamten Universumsblock Lebensformen, die einander täuschend ähnlich sehen, wodurch jemand für jemand anders gehalten werden kann.
53. Ihr nennt das Doppelgänger.

Billy
Ich verstehe; nun mache ich aber die Photos.

(Asket, Nera und Semjase stehen nebeneinander, und ich mache nun mehrere Bilder. Im Gegensatz zu Semjase tragen Asket und Nera keine Raumanzüge, sondern normale Kleider, die eigentlich doch recht verschieden sind zu denen, die ich von der irdischen Frauenmode her kenne. Sie sind aber sehr gut gekleidet damit.) – Später stellte sich dann leider heraus, dass das Gruppenbild völlig unkenntlich war.

Borthwey

Post Number: 240
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Asket's talk of doubles seems oddly premonitory...

Tony_q

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a closer comparison of the two images with the Dean martin overlay, the faces of the two women are clearly in a different position in regards to the overlay of Dean Martin, his eyebrow in one is over the middle of the forehead in one picture and over the left eye of the woman in the other and the faces are at completely different angles in both...the only way this is possible if they are taken from the tv show is if there were two almost identical separate tv shows with the same songs and camera shots but slightly different positionings at that precise moment...it raises more questions than it answers.But in my view the shot of Dean Martin from a second before is overlayed on top of the real Asket and Nera photo but the only place that the Dean Martin shot could have been taken from this video to be overlayed is at 1min 35 sec as this is the only time his head is in the right position in relation to the background. But the girls must have been taken from another video if this is what happened. It only makes sense if either there is another almost identical video with slightly different positioning that we haven't seen or else the Dean Martin shot was taken from this show then overlayed on the real Asket and Nera photo. Very puzzling....

Mahigitam

Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As Tony has speculated, we need to know if there was another show where the girls are wearing a similar dress, seating positions, hair styles,..as to that of the women in Meier's photos.
different shows asket nera
In the above photo,
A - from the Feb 25, 1971 show
B - from after the ending credits of Feb 25, 1971 show
C - Unknown
D - Unknown
E - Unknown

As you can see Dean Martin is wearing a different dress(A, Green shirt) during the show compared to the ending part after the credits(B, Red shirt).

Is B, a teaser for the next week show or is it a part of the same show ?
In B, the singers have changed their positions and Michelle doesn't have visible curly hairs like she had during the show(A). She also doesn't have the curly hairs in C, D & E. So i guess the B might be from another show(infact further down the post, u will see some evidence that it might belong to an earlier show)

We need to find out whether A, B, C & D are from the same show or not ?

E is interesting because Michelle, Susan & Wanda are sitting in same relative positions as that of A. This indicates to me that we may find a similar configuration in another show's also. For our theory to fail, it needs a show where Michelle & Susan should sit in the same positions, with same hair styles, same facial expressions & same color dress.

frames credits asket nera
The individual images in the above photo appear during the credits section at the end of the show and each one of them(except the dog paw photo & the orange tick mark photo) came from the sequence which appears after the credits section where Dean Martin wears red shirt sitting with all singers. And for the below photos, i named as GREEN for the photo where Dean Martin wears a green shirt & named as RED, where he wears a Red shirt. I am not sure if RED and GREEN are from the same show or the GREEN one is just a teaser of the next week show as speculated above.
Singers in both RED and GREEN are same, same dress but only sitting at different places.

Coming back to the individual still frames(top 2 rows of the photo), i find the girl with orange tick mark missing in the show(A or GREEN) & at the same time also missing in the sequence after the credits section(B or RED). Since she was wearing a blue dress, it is possible that there was a show earlier than feb 25 show, where the singers wore blue dress with the tick marked girl having a part in that show. MIB may have used sequence from that show(assuming Michelle-Susan on-screen configuration is similar) .

Also the girl with red cirlce(Jackie Chidsey) in the below photos was missing in the photos shown during the credits section. This tells me that the (credits+after credits) photo or video sequences were not related to the current running show but was common to every show that was broadcasted in 1971 year including earlier shows. If that is true, then it means that the RED sequence is from another show which was broadcasted much earlier than the feb 25, 1971 show and there is a possibility that these sequences are which MIB might have used.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Villatlf

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Mahigitan. It is an interesting investigation. So Billy could not take these pictures from his TV, not even by purchasing the uncut DVDs. The only way to take these pictures is to be present in the TV stage, close to the models, which, off course, Billy did not do it.

I think is very unlikely that the Models were using the same dress in different shows (different days). May be Dean Martin changed his clothes, and the models changed places for the pictures. Look at the cushions; they are the same, and about in the same position… very unlikely to be in 2 different dates.

Francisco

Truthseeker

Post Number: 360
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mahigitam, as far as I remember the above photo E where you see the girls dressed in yellow was from an earlier show in January, about one month earlier to that of the February 25, 1971 show. Course I won't know for sure yet until I too acquire the full uncut DVD set which was only just released a few months ago. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the MIBs stole a few clips from some of the other unused film footage from the studio as in much the same way as certain pieces of related art prints that went missing from within NASA. So from everything I've read so far, it would seem that only those 2 shows were set with the same backdrop and setting, but with them wearing different colored cloths. Course we won't know for sure until all the shows in the DVD series are fully viewed to check for any comparisons. It also might be about time to piece together some video clip stills for You-tube in relation to the subject matter.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 645
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was the Dean Martin show shown in Swiss TV before this pictures were published or mentioned in contact notes?
"Death and Rebirth is one of the most crucial parts of life, without one the other simply cannot exist!" - Isabella Poretsis

Edward

Post Number: 2524
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2012 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James....

Your: Just a quick note here, if Asket were to change her hair color she
probably of course would not use typical hair dye from Earth but rather would
do so with some unknown to us gene changing technology.

I was wondering about that too.

Perhaps, there is a way to 'alter' the (hair) root? Bringing changes to that
with some sort of Natural plant extract or something? [Or, perhaps technical
means...]

On Earth when hair is dyed, you tend to see its original color after a while.

So, perhaps, this is not the case, which is what the Plejaran women use?

Edward.

Mahigitam

Posted on Monday, October 01, 2012 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the website discussed here: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=863&page=12351

The show was broadcasted between 1979-1981 worldwide. But we need to confirm it. Michelle said to IIG that meier's photo must be taken during the shows reruns in europe. James Truthseeker knows some people who might know about that information and he is on it.

Kiwilove

Post Number: 124
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy is very unlikely to have taken a photo from the TV.
The camera would not focus that close - and the only way it could be done, is to use a close up lens, and to use a tripod. And to get such a quality photo, it would have to be very precisely positioned, and taken. You also could not use the viewfinder to precisely frame the image because the parallex would be out, for such a close 'subject' - and so some test shots need to be done, for exact positioning - and measuring. I know all this, by doing all the above myself, using the big brother version of the camera he was using.
As far as we know, Billy was not known to be a still photographer enthusiast - but merely a simple point and shoot photographer, and the simpler the better.

Votan

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The latest from Mitt Romney. He wants more assertive role in Syria. New conditions on aid to Egypt and tighter sanctions on Iran. Get ready for World War 3 if he is elected.
joe

Edward

Post Number: 2537
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Yeah: he is just going to start a NEW Christian Crusade!!

Just another: Representative of God, as Billy/Plejarans would call it.

He has a hunger for POWER....I notice in his eyes....; frightening!!

If THEY/HE, call Obama a 'softy'...you know...he is out for much aggression!!

Romney, has no control over his Aggression gene, here...

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 181
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So I was off-handedly perusing a book about the Plejaren this afternoon, and came across this tidbit:

the golden record on Voyagers 10 and 11.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque

Do you really think we aren't open to the idea of extraterrestrial intelligent life, capable of space travel?
NASA is.
Life

Corey

Post Number: 308
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

It is my understanding that the Plejaren disposed of the plaques to protect us from negative extraterrestrial groups who would find them and then find us, and do us harm.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Edward

Post Number: 2544
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2012 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey...

Is that so?? I was not sure about that/this?

I would think, that just the Pioneers that were sent with such Plaques would
make no difference, it being attached to the ship or not.

Any ET group would eventually, know from other information like the LP Discs,
which were on board, with Earth data of the ships origin, etc.; and, some
other conspicuous data, etc.

If this is the case, than the Plejarans would have to remove this and some
other items on board(?).

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page