Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Pyramids

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesScott B.16 02-11-01  10:59 pm
Archive through November 14, 2002Scott B.33 11-14-02  02:36 am
Archive through May 23, 2005Christian23 05-23-05  11:11 am
Archive through December 15, 2006Celestialbrother22 12-15-06  05:43 am
Archive through August 03, 2007Phi_spiral23 08-03-07  06:35 pm
Archive through November 13, 2008Markcampbell23 11-13-08  12:26 am
Archive through July 26, 2009Thomas23 07-26-09  12:00 am
Archive through January 23, 2010Vb2823 01-23-10  04:26 pm
Archive through January 29, 2011Edward23 01-29-11  12:26 am
Archive through October 01, 2011Fredy23 10-01-11  08:09 pm
Archive through November 12, 2012Acriasis23 11-12-12  10:49 pm
Archive through March 03, 2014Kiwilove23 03-03-14  05:09 pm
Archive through May 27, 2014Newinitiation23 05-27-14  08:30 pm
Archive through August 26, 2014Davidmg24 08-26-14  05:47 pm
Archive through April 17, 2015Davidmg23 04-17-15  04:41 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on pyramids according to FIGU information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Saimon

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal_horn,

Thanks for the URL. I never know that Figu HK has website.

Davidmg,

Then I should wait. Thanks for your advice.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1021
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Saimon, You're welcome.

Davidmg

Post Number: 176
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meditation Pyramid update:

The measurements I gave to FIGU for making your own pyramid have now
been updated and uploaded to the FIGU Swiss Website. For those who wish to
build their own Meditation Pyramid, can download the New version
"20150403".

.http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/friedensmeditation/pyramide-masse

Davidmg

Saimon

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Davidmg.

Davidmg

Post Number: 187
Posted on Monday, August 03, 2015 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For anyone who has a mediation pyramid the following question is for you.

the antenna for the pyramid, it is made of solid copper core , or is it copper tubing ?

Davidmg

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 408
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Matt , figu Folk

I like talking about pyramids
Billy says they where used for teleporting and protection

I have some ponderings

I think pyramids are used to harness the forces of nature in a natural way (instead of electronics)
To generate power, teleport, protective shield generation, spiritual lessons,many more unknowns

It could be Most cultures that evolve end up using pyramids
Mathematics/sacred geometry as it's a better way (long lasting, non polluting)

Some temples generated power and other uses, maybe computing, weather control

The Giza pyramid has earth and universe math in it (and many unknown things)so is attuned for earth (or was in the past, maybe not now as it's damaged)

Free Power/transport/shield
built for very long term use
What city would not want one
(Maybe free power or power comes from temples)

Matt Lee: I think The pyramid shape is important as it's a part of a Platonic solid

I always wondered about Platonic solids and why they where studied far n wide so long ago
From what I can gather:
Platonic solids are the base for matter,(the stage just after fine matter) if we zoom in close enough to matter it resembles Platonic solids just before the fine matter shows

Platonic schools kept secret one of the solids as it could be used to harm

Maybe a Telonin bomb is derived from the matter or semi matter (sub atomic particles) that has the shape of one of the Platonic solids, that is called a Merkaba,
2 pyramids

Thoth is often depicted holding it in his hand

I also think fine matter forces r a part of the mix

Pyramids a part of learning about evolution, The Creation and ourselves
Like how Plej show their kids about The Creation by letting the kids experience timelessness, fine matter realm,time travel or that helmet Billy tried on to visit his level of evolution again

A pyramid is based on The Creations material math/foundations, a link between fine and material realms, so maybe the uses would be limited by ones imagination, or things where u need to access fine matter and material realm, like teleporting a person long distance

Other things come to mind

And the truly gigantic force inside shamballa could have something to do with it in a fine matter kind a way

Kirk and crew run into Apollo
He has a temple that generates power and an extra organ that can use the power to pretend he is god And lord it over the Plebs

Kirk just kept Apollo busy burning up energy then Spock destroyed apollos temple, Apollo had a cry and decided he didn't want to be material anymore

Maybe something like that is possible too, symbiotic or even DNA kinda way

I always thought it odd the Jedi Temple in Star Wars looks similar to Muslim temples, square with towers

Egyptian temples have The Creation and Human math in them, imagine what it was like for a learned student of The Truth when they walked through a temple of The Creation with a Teacher giving a lesson, a good vibe. Especially after given the tree of knowledge

Even now those who walk thru the ruins can sense the awe ness of it

Meditation is improved with pyramids too

I seen a few people ask about the fountain of youth and I often pondered that too
I think the fountain of youth was just a teleporter , u r not beamed anywhere u just go into the buffer and when Scotty re materialises u he adjusts an acid that controls age, less is younger, more is older

A fountain is best way to describe it in a non technical way in ancient times

3 pyramids on earth forms a pyramid too, the 3 probably need to work together balanced with earth and sun

I have only seen pictures of Egypt and it's still Magnifiqe and since I was a child I wonder about the pyramids often

From my phone so have more thoughts later
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1616
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly sorry for the belated reply I missed this post entirely and didn't see it until now when I came upon an idea about the pyramids.

Just one thing about your post can I just ask where in the contact notes did Billy say that the pyramids were used for teleporting.

Last time I remember it was actually telekinesis or rather telekinesis was used by the Orion ETs to levitate some blocks of stone during the building process of the pyramids.

Thanks

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1617
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry forgot to add the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9uHyDSH0s

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1618
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

I mean C'mon are people going to tell me that this granite block was chiselled and then lifted up to its current position by manpower alone.

We got to be reasonable sometimes about these things lest we be called a lunatic.

How in the heck do you chisel granite with a copper chisel as some would like to believe.

Does stupidity have its own depth or does it not have a bottom pit.

Just check out this serapeum and see if you can replicate it with a copper chisel.

Also around 6:46 mark there are engravings that look like UFOs and planes.

Can you see it? or is it just me?

Matt Lee

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a question for anybody who can answer it, sometimes on old jobs, or from old jobs, I have copper plumbing pipe around, would this work if I collected enough over time two make a pyramid, for example for long pieces of copper tubing for the vertexes of the side planes, then line shorter pieces inside parallel until all sides are covered, this is tubing but would it have the same effect as sheet copper, because of buying sheet copper is costly, but may I can get enough scrape tubing to work for the project, my question is would this work just as well for meditation? I don't know what method by which I would fasten the tubing togather yet, also would the pyramid need an antena?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 409
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day stardust

If it's for the peace meditation and only 1 or 2 people do it same specs as figu do, antenna and crystal use 1 tube for all sides I reckon,crystals on eBay, look up what type of crystal to get, the crystal is raw, not worked so low cost

If it's another reason build to Giza specs one of the figu forum folk figured out, from one sheet of copper may be better, can u use copper solder? Or is it joined some other way? I don't think u need a base

I think the peace med pyramid is built to a certain frequency for peace med to match Erra meditation, hence it's dimensions,design with antenna and crystal

The Giza pyramid built for a lot of people to meditate on for many things

Maybe build it so u can change the antenna and/or crystal if possible

Talking of antennas:
I had a dream about an antenna that looked interesting, in the dream I was next to the Giza complex when all life had stopped incarnating on earth, the pyramids looked new and had lattice structures coming out the top, as long as the pyramid is high (or long as it's sides)at about 30 degrees angle, slimer at the base getting wider, about 7 of them, Like an electric fan where blades r slim rectangular lattice shape, I can draw it, the dream was so real and felt so good,l like to go there when I meditate, I can see it like its real,I feel something good is below it, I get this feeling the pyramid is sending info/energy to all the Giza complexes of the past (as it's re-built many times)

in the dream The spynx receives the fine matter energy that can be used to learn or sent to the pyramid to be used for anything as it's from the future and fine matter it just takes a thought

I goto the future pyramid as a ball of light and I ponder a question then I go under the current day spynx legs past a copper door into a room, the room glows bright as I am light and I ponder an answer, it's fun for me to do.

Some dreams I shoot out the top of the pyramid in a beam of light as the winged disk and fly about for a while eh eh

Another dream I was in a pyramid shaped room with a glowing blue crystal pyramid in the middle of the room and the flower of life glowing on the wall, it's a special meditation room

Sometimes I am a dove, I like to perch above a door that I can open if I think of a number on the doorway, it's tomb like, in the chamber is what looks like an atom, a ball of light with blue electrons flying around it, it's alive, it loves and is sticky

I find it relaxing to be a dove wading/drinking the waters surrounding the pyramid

Sometimes I find it relaxing if I am a huge flightless bird that likes to run full speed ahead squashing vipers underfoot, I can be naughty sometimes

I have other dreams of places In and around Egypt , I like to go to these places when I meditate, each place seems to give me am image of another place and most have pyramids or are nearby
The dreams r so vivid I don't forget them

I like to meditate in the so called kings chamber (is a well known one) and under the spynx I am light, I can put it there I can put it anywhere ;-)

We only really need peace meditation pyramids ATM and I like the thought of joining our mates as one

ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 410
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Newinitiation
Maybe in q to Billy or c notes
I will do a few searches

Pilasut

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Anyone knows the correct measurements of mini pyramid for 2 persons like FIGU mini pyramid 40mm x 40mm x 65mm ?

My copper sheet not enough for 1-7 persons. I only have 100mm x 100mm copper size.

Thanks.

Pilasut

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Do I need the antenna and the base plate if its for my personal use only?

Thanks.

Davidmg

Post Number: 206
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pilasut:

here are detail instructions on how to build a Copper Meditation Pyramid. These must be followed correctly in order to have the desired effects. Remember we are dealing with vibrations from our body by our thoughts and are transmitted via the copper pyramid. I know copper is getting expensive. But in my opinion, if you can get refined copper of the cleanest quality possible to minimise other contaminates just for your pyramid.

http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/friedensmeditation/pyramide-masse

Davidmg

Carles

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the Pyramids...in some contacts with the plejaren, it is said that the pyramids were built to protect de people by the future disasters that wuold came from space...in fact the inner structure of the pyramids i think that isn't the most properly for this purpose, remember that in another contact it is said that the pyramids made of others diferents materials of cupper, were harmful for health, so there is a contradiction..

In fact the pyramids and the obeliscs, often
they had a pyramidón in the top, recovered with metals or alloy metals, cupper, gold, silver and gold etc, it could indicate that the main purpose was to capture electromagnetic field or to transmit electromagnetic waves?.

In the contacts is said that the pyramids were built with a lot of slaves, and a few part with "telekynetics powers", but nothing about what kinds of tools were used to take out this immense task..to excave de stones, cut the stones etc.
And why so exactly mesurements and orientation were needed?

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was going to build a wooden pyramid, but then somebody said on here, no you will do damage to yourself, I have four copper pipes, but I don't believe that's enough, I wanted to build a pyramid out of copper sheeting, and I meant a full size enough to get inside, but I've spent so much money on too many things in the past, and I'm not spending anymore money period, so I won't be building a copper sheet pyramid for a long time maybe never. About the tools building the pyramids, like all the stories with this contact material, they're all so general the stories, like building the pyramids, genetic engineering with the aging gene, and the cross breeding, well just about every story is so vague, when you try to have an ordinary conversation, with the average person, they just get a blank look on their face, or a really confused look.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1624
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carles good question
Why all that immense and tiresome effort to be so precise on every block of stones among the millions upon millions it took to build them all over the world.
If the Giza pyramids were rebuilt again I can only arrive at the inevitably question and that is what about others around the world? were they also rebuilt throughout the millenia whether it was the ones in Bosnia, Russia, Antarctica, South America, Atlantis, Mu, lesser Atlantis, China and so on.
Why did they decide to rebuild them and who gave the orders to do so and if the Pharoah who gave the orders to rebuild the Giza pyramids was actually part of the Bafath and Giza Intelligence then it explains why the second installment of the pyramids rebuilt was so precise and so accurate because they were using ET technology.
Billy never mentioned anything about how the rebuilt pyramids were rebuilt.
As far as my understanding goes he mentioned that the first pyramids built by the ETs from Orion some 73,000 odd years ago used telekinesis to install some part of the pyramids whilst the rest was done by some slaves and free people.
Kamagol I is obviously older than his 4,000 odd year old son Kamagol II and Kamagol the II lived a long life via technically achieved mutation up until the 1970's then if one does the math Henn ruled after Arussem who in turn was preceded by Jahav who was preceded by Jehavon.
All this took place around the time the GIZA pyramids were rebuilt.
So it may have been around the time when either Jehavon or Jehav ruled the GIs that the pyramids might have been rebuilt.
Since the Destroyer comet was very destabilizing to earth bringing Venus to its current orbit around the sun at the time the GIs must have been a little tense underneath all that heavy earth in their giant caverns below the pyramids and thought to themselves 'heck we need to get that friggin destroyer problem solved once and for all' thus the rebuilding of the pyramids.
It is just my speculation.

Matt lee

Carles

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well..there is one of the theory how the pyramids were built...by the "official" arqueologysts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWUchEw8Yk#t=634

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 527
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So has anyone figured out the pyramid dimensions yet?
was mentioned in cnotes? i think it was but was it correct?

in cubits is ok or feet is even ok

Salome
ilovebilly

Watchdog

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The real question isn't how, but why and when the pyramids were built. The contact notes say they were mostly built with human manual labor some 73,000 yrs ago. with a hint of technical or telepathic methods. The only thing the ET's didn't mention is why they were originally built. The mention of using them as shelters was long after they were built.

They were shelters. Not tombs.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page