Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives for 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archives for 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eric Rodriguez
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

This would be my first post even though i have lurked around for some time now reading the forums looking to expand my awareness on various topics. I really don't know where to post this or if it has been posted before since this is a personal matter, but other peoples opinion helps toward my decision and can be comforting in some ways.
Our dog of 13 yrs has had serious health problems since last year. We have taken her to the vet and she's been under medication. Today we took her again because of an episode, ran some tests, which shows she's in pretty bad shape. Of the options given we decided to bring her home for now and give her care. I know her time is running short and the vet says we should put her to sleep.
I would like to know is it ok or do we have the right to end the life of a beloved member of the family(our dog)? or do we stick with it and let her suffer till the end? I read somewhere that the only one who has the right to take life is Creation ? I also read that the spirits of animals do not evolve like humans or do not evolve at all?
If they do evolve then wouldn't putting her to sleep hinder her experience of life, animals can't speak and say put me to sleep or no i don't want to die yet.....
Anyways, opinions or information leading me to make the moral choice based on my understanding would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this and taking the time to answer my questions.

Eric

Norm

Post Number: 524
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eric, I personally would only put my dog to sleep if it was in very bad pain, or couldn't lead a functional life. I see no conflict between Billy's teachings and putting an animal to sleep. Dogs are wonderful pets and become part of the family, but there are not to human. We have three old dogs and I know we will probably end up putting one of them to sleep before their time is up. I hope this helps, good luck with your dog!

Mark Campbell

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eric ;

Out of sympathy , it is appropriate to put your dog to sleep . A human evolves in spirit through experiences , but an animal's life is lived in consciousness instict only , therefore , you would not be depriving your dog of spiritual evolution . They don't evolve that way . If it is suffering , I really do beleive that your dog would want this service of being put to sleep , if it could conceive of such a thing , which of course , it can't . If you're wondering how I know about this , it is from personal experience , and even as a child , I understood that it was right . I hope this helps .It looks to me like your puppy really does have a best friend . Take care .

Mark

Linda

Post Number: 186
Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eric,

My heart goes out to you and your family and your beloved pet! I was faced with the same choice only a few months ago when my dog of 12 years suddenly lost the use of his hind quarters and could no longer walk. I wasn't prepared for the suddenness of this episode let alone the thought of having to put him to sleep. In my case, however, I was unable to care for him at home. His eyes told me how sad he was that he could no longer act like a dog, be my protector and loyal companion. A friend of mine would do as you and your family are doing, i.e. she has taken care of her animals until their natural deaths. This is a very personal choice you must make and an agonizing one at that.

Ultimately, I had the vet come to the house, and with friends surrounding me and "Breaker," the vet put him to sleep in front of the fireplace where he'd been resting. A euthanasia is a very humane thing to do, especially if an animal is suffering, but it does require human choice. That's the hard part -- choosing the time of death. I had him cremated and have his remains with me.

Then I had the most wonderful dream! I saw him with two other dogs "in some other place" romping and playing happily. I really don't know about the doggie world of beyond, but I do know that I was so thrilled to have a dream vision of it!

I wish you well with your decision, and my heart goes out to you and your family, knowing that you will have to deal with an inevitable loss of a rare, unconditional love. There really is no other love like it.

My best to you,
Linda

Eric Rodriguez
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Markc, Norm, and Linda

Well on the day i posted this massage we prayed and held on our minds that she die a natural death without much suffering, I didn't want to put her to sleep. I know she couldn't walk anymore and do her necessities and hardly eat, she really was suffering but only for a short while, since the following day after Valentine's she passed away during the afternoon. We were there with her as she took her last breaths of air. We buried her in the back yard with her favorite stuffed animal. It was a nice sunny day and somehow it felt peaceful even though her presence will be missed very very much, we are glad she is free from whatever she was feeling. Thank you all for your responses and information, very good to know. I'm glad i didn't put her to sleep, though if she had lived longer under her condition i maybe would have out of compassion for everything we had experienced together. Interesting dream Linda, I also dreamnt of my dog, there were two other younger dogs with her and another where she was running around happily. My brother also had a dream with her oh well. Maybe it's because we were thinking about her all day. I noticed when i hold a thought in my mind and go to sleep i usually dream with whatever i was thinking or something related..

Thanks again,
Eric

Norm

Post Number: 526
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well we had to put our dog Bo to sleep today she hadn't eaten in 4 days, she had an enlarged heart that was pressing against her lungs making it hard for her to breath, plus she had crones disease and was blind. She was vomiting bile alot. The Vet said she had gotten worse over the weekend. We buried her in our back yard today.

Mhurley

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Many occultists mention the Pineal Gland as being the source for an individual's psychic ability. Has Billy ever passed comment on the validity of this claim?

Regards
Matt

Jay

Post Number: 191
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MHurley,

The Pineal Gland is not a topic which Billy Meier may have gone into at all, you can try doing a search on the main FIGU.org website and see if there is anything about this topic. It will be a good Idea for you to post this question to him in the next round of questions.

BE WELL

JAY
BE WELL

Large_ship

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2003 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi I wanted to show you all something.

This is said Planet X and it's coming our way and should, if this hosting information web-link given is correct, within this month.

I have gotten recent information, which intimates that the Pleiadeans also are involved with the arrival of Planet X?

This link here,

I had bid for the position of offworld ambassador.

The only thing I can say, if Planet X is for real and does come so causing loss of life and a diminished population, with the knowledge and consent of the Pleiadeans, this would be termed as willful genocide.

If this is the case and some of us file suet, then this would be a very uncomfortable situation for the Pleiadeans, as I have read script that Planet X is also under their control.

If anyone is hurt by the appearance of this planet and a name can be associated with this prior claim; then they will be held on charges pending, in a formal galactic court, if this suet should arise.

Large_ship

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2003 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note this link did not take when first posted in the forgiven posting above.

Here is is once more http:// www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm

David_chance

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2003 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nancy Lieder has been propagating her delusions for 10 years. Thankfully her gloom and doom predictions for Planet X doing a topsy-turvey of the Earth on May 15, 2003 have passed and she is plainly exposed as delusional, if not a conscious liar. Her ZetaTalk website has moved to a new location, and the affiliated TroubedTimes has completely disappeared. Her Billy Meier comments have also been removed from her new website (though still seen in Google’s cached pages). One might hope that Wild Flower Press will now remove her publication from their catalog as well to cut off all funding to this nut job. I personally know one fellow who believed her pronunciations so intently that he packed up and moved from the US to Sweden in order to “escape the pole shift”. One thing I’ve come to learn is that if fear arises by some particular belief or idea, its best to scrutinize that belief or idea from every angle and put it to the fire of reason, because it may likely be a lie (such as the boogieman looming to hurt you with those weapons of mass delusion that the murderers Bush & Blair are now coming under scrutiny for).

Edward

Post Number: 266
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Large_Ship and David...

Large_Ship....: Zetatalk...is just as the name IS. Thus, "Zeta-Talk!"

It's good to read for amusement and information, and the like. But it's more a "Gossip" site than based on Truth...in must cases. Which is Based on
"Misunderstandings"...and "Wanna Bees".

David...: Well Put! I Fully agree with you. You've spoken very Loud and Clear...I would think.

Edward.

Michael

Post Number: 395
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those of you in the L.A. area there will be a lecture this Saturday including me on the Meier material, Taskara on Mayan information and Erik Poltorak on the Sitchin case.

If you are outside of California and would like to see my new multi-media presentation on the Meier Contacts let me know as I am now working with agents to bring the presentation to colleges and other forums wherever there is sufficient interest.
Michael Horn

Rumad

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A SMS to Semjase
I know this is kind of silly, but anyway, here it comes.

Dear Semjase!
I hope you are getting your health back, with the speed of lightning. To bad you got sick. I guess we humans "stink" in many ways, i'm sorry for that. After reading some contactnotes with conversations between you and Mr.Meier, i can
sense that the reliationship between you two, was something special. I can see many have asked Billy, on the Mighty Forum Of Figu, on how you are doing. I guess a lot of people are missing (a kind of) you, please come back to us ASAP! Let's hope that humanity once again can learn to play on the fields of piece and childish joy, toghether with our brothers and sisters of the Plejaran rase.
In these times of warmongering, evil moneymakers and human coldness, i mustadmit that i'm standing in the middle of my pants, shivering of fear! Many tears i have wiped away from my eyes, but i'm not givig up - NO WAY!

With you being in another universe and such, i have understand that you cannot read this SMS message. So if you can't, dont bother to answer! But IF you can, please stop by my place in Norway and have a cup of coffee!

Now i REALLY must be going, i have some "serious" stuff to do (sleeping), and i have to tip-toe out of the forum before The Moderator comes along. If i have not mistaken, he's gonna pull the plug on my computer, close my account and send this silly SMS to "/dev/null".

So long!

runmad (always RUNning MAD)

PS. for those humans who is reading this, and don't understand the "seriousness", forget it. It is "internal humour" between me and Semjase.

Hi Rumad,

I don't know if Semjase drinks coffee, but I believe Quetzal does, you might want to contact him~~Moderator

Howard

Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2003 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, who are you Rumad? I`ve been sending messages all over the norwegian net and chatchannels about FIGU, so i wonder if you heard about it that way.
I would like to come in contact with you.
Regards,

Håvard.

PS: MY e-mail adress; haavardro@hotmail.com

Markc

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2003 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't you mean Howard , that you've Been sendIng messages all over the norwegian neT about CHrist ?

When I want to hear about vegetarianism of course I don't ask the slaughter house .

Truthseeker

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually,

Semjase was never sick, she was injured. I find it interesting how we suddenly have alot of people from Norway on this forum all at the same time. Hmmm???

As much as I know some of you love the Plejarans and especially Semjase, I'm sure the message really does get across to them and I'm sure they'll feel quite flattered and delighted to hear your positive thoughts. I have to admit, I love a good ET who can stand in their truth and not live a lie. Can you blame them considering the long undesirable Earth human history especially in regards to religions. Imagine what it must be like to see an entire human civilization who can always live in their truth and always speak truth in every conversation to each other. Here on Earth, people ask me why the truth matters so much and why I concern myself with it so much, then they say to me "truth is different for everyone, therefor there is no absolute truth". For some reason, I just can't buy into that because we all have shared experiences in one commonality. Yet in a world of games where truth is unimportant to most people, we have an incredible over diversity resulting in much conflict of interests leading to more destructive results rather then finding productive solutions. Human beings must find within themselves the responsibility to resolve all differences of opinion by coming to reason beyond all personal preconceived ideas and beliefs, to learn new ways of thinking and communication.

As much as I have for a very long time a desire to leave Earth on a UFO to be with the Millennium ETs, that desire has actually led me to "think about thinking and communication". Imagine that once you actually leave the Earth and live with another ET civilization for a time, the required continual concentration it must take to communicate with your new companions, because it won't be just fun and games anymore in what you say to people as is the present norm here on Earth! If I was to communicate like this on other worlds as we do here on earth, then I can expect some very real embarrassing moments! I know the way I think and I know to myself that I'm not the best in communicating with others which has further led to my observations of how our society actually communicates with each other. Over time people will tend not to take each other seriously anymore, as I've already found that most people don't take me that seriously either.

Thoughts on the matter,

-Truthseeker

Rumad

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Howard!
Sorry, but i am not reading the bible (or any other religious scripts/books) the same way you do. I'm more "techy" about the hole relegion thing, because i believe all the religions of the world origin from the same source, whatever that may be. I also believe that all religions have been altered over time, to suit the more or less powerhungry leaders.
Although i accept your wievs, i am not interested in ending up in a state where i have to "defend" myself from you, pushing your wies on me. It always comes out bad, from my past experience in similar matters, so i am not going to e-mail you (sorry). We have FUNDAMENTAL different wievs!!
Peace!
The first time i read about Billy Meier and his contacts with Semjase, was in the mid eighties or so (I dont remember exactly), in a norwegian magazine called "Det Ukjente" (=The Unknown).

To Truthseeker!
Yes, i understand now that i have mistaken the Semjase incident. I find your thoughts in the previous message, very interesting!
Hmmmm...Are there many norwegians here? He he, funny.

Howard

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I havent sending messages about christ with any relations to the material, no i have not. but as i am a chrisdtian, ofcourse i discuss that to on the internet :-)

Yusuf

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone help me with some Lyran lingo? I'm interested in learning a few magnificent words like Saalome, which many of you use here, I have noticed, and means, as I understand, peace in wisdom; and Zohar, which means the radiant splendour of spiritual energy. Does anyone know any more? Or perhaps there's a website I can go to that has a lyran dictionary. What is Creation in Lyran, and Illumination? What is Spirit? These are the kind of words I'd like to know. I wonder how many of you have any knowledge of this, or am I asking the impossible?

Norm

Post Number: 597
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yusuf, There is a Saalome Audio File on the main Figu site, in the Peace Meditation section.

Markc

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yusuf ;

Here it is : General area / Figu related /plejaren language - Sarat

Enjoy , Arkadas : (Friend)
Mark

Mgilbo1

Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2003 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This was interesting. I remember reading somewhere in Billy's writings that France should be very careful with their nuclear plants. Look at this article I got off MSN.com. It was an article about the heat wave in Europe that is currently going on.

Mark Gilbo

{{
In Paris, people thronged the banks of the Seine River that have been turned into an urban beach with sand, cafes, deck chairs and palm trees. The temperature in the capital was expected to near 104 degrees again on Tuesday.
In eastern France, technicians tried spraying the inner walls of a structure housing a nuclear reactor with cold water. They were trying to figure out if the technique helped lower the temperature inside the structure, which houses one of two reactors at the plant in Fessenheim, on France’s border with Germany.
“The idea is to wet the reactor walls on the side that’s most exposed to sunlight,” said Joseph Sanchez, the plant’s assistant director. “We can’t say if it works yet.”
Temperatures at the plant rose to 119 (48.3 celsius), two degrees short of the point requiring an emergency shutdown. Utility officials say the weather poses no danger to the operation of the plant, which can withstand much higher temperatures.
“Nothing would probably happen even at 100 or 150 degrees (Celsius),” said Anne Laszlo, a spokeswoman for Electricite de France."}}

Mark Gilbo

Michael

Post Number: 399
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I will be on the Bob Hieronimous radio show Sunday, August 17, 7-9 Eastern time. You can get it on the Internet by going to: htt p://ct.par32.com/?id=8E8620AG3E3B62

I will discuss the newest, most amazing, specific prophecy of Billy Meier's to be fulfilled, the near accident at a nuclear plant near Lyon, France.

Here's exactly what Billy said, in 1995, and which appears in "And Yet They Fly!" published in 2001:

"The danger of accidents in nuclear reactors will increase throughout the world. Regarding this subject, France in particular must be extraordinarily careful in every way, for one prophecy warns of a strong probability of an accident near Lyon, which can be prevented as long as the responsible individuals undertake the right steps - a prophecy can be changed."

Here's the Reuters headline link about the incident:

htt p://ct.par32.com/?id=8E8620AG3E3B61

"France Frets Over Nuke Plants and Heatwave Toll

Reuters
Monday, August 11, 2003; 8:44 AM

By Brian Love

PARIS (Reuters) - France called emergency talks on Monday on overheating at nuclear power plants as Europe's heat wave entered its second week, with officials torn between output cuts and allowing hotter water to pour into rivers...The Bugey power station near Lyon on the Rhone river has already requested a special exemption to pour hotter water back into the river..."

P.S. The above comes right after the following predictions from 1995 on page 348 of "And Yet They Fly!":

US attack on Iraq. Corroborated: 2003
Increase in Islamic attacks to follow. Corroborated: 2002, 2003
Spread of Mad Cow Disease to other animals and humans. Corroborated: 2002, 2003
New disease and epidemic. Corroborated: 2003
Increased public concerns about chemical weapons. Corroborated: 2003
Michael Horn

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has Billy's work ever mentioned Yellowstone Park of America. I was reading how they think its a massive volcano that is currently raising the land there. Some lakes have moved several feet over the last 10 years so there is an obvious problem. Any info or prediction would be great.

Mark
Mark Gilbo

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi dear all,

I wish I could find out the way of rectifying subatomic particles coming from the sun, into what Dr. Nikola Tesla did to power his Pierce Arrow car, in Buffallo, New York in the 30's.
Using just a 6" antena, plus his receiver consisted of mere vacuum tubes.
If you study further, it becomes apparent that a crystal radio that needs no bateries, is a tiny fraction of that, that's why there are no more germaniun diodes on Radio Shack.
They(MIT) don't want you to put many of them together in paralel so to make a big motor running on, from some ground electricity without paying the oil man.
I wish there is more, unless it's my mission to bring forth the free energy to the rest of us.

With true love
Gicayhwh

Howard

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I didnt find any other cathegory to place this under. I have a very good chatprogram which is called "mIRC" which is used all over the world to chat with other people, there are problably hundredsthousands of channels to visit, but if you download mIRC on www.mirc.co.uk and you will quickly learn how to use it, you can go to #FIGU or #billymeier or any other cathegory you want to create. I will be on #billymeier in the future, so if some of you download this program, please let me know! :-)

Howard

Post Number: 88
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In which way are one supposed to break out of ones religious thoughtways? Is it only to deny what one has experienced, or is it to try to explain it away? Anyone have any comments or suggestions? Semjase said in the early contacts that many visting Meier had to break out of their way of thinking, and that some of them did. Meditation? There is something called christian meditation, but I guess that would be delusional experiences to you, hehe.

Howard,

This paragraph has nothing to do with Genome Science, genetics or anything close and that is why it was moved into a more appropriate category. Also, who are you directing your comments to? -Moderator

David_chance

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One way I found to break out of "religious thoughtways" was to simply stop...stop reading the bible, stop dwelling on religion and the many questions and conflicts that arise from it, stop obsessing. I was once extremely religious, fundamentalist Christianity, contemporary Pentacostal sect. Constantly day and night for 3 years in my youth my mind obsessed and swirled on religion until I found myself in such confusion and psychological suffering that I knew unless I stopped, I would have a breakdown. I moved onto other things, like enjoying nature, listening to non-religious music that still had positive lyrics, drawing, painting, playing guitar & singing. Approaching the questions that weighed upon me in a non-religious way. Reading philosophies and psychology and science and literature and poetry. I did learn some positive and useful things from my experiences with religion, but the creeping roots of bile that it left behind in my psyche took years to weed out from my thinking. TJ 5:30 (The Sermon on the Mount): "If a thought causes you annoyance, eradicate it and ban it from your brain. It is better to destroy a thought that incites annoyance than to bring the whole world of thought into an uproar.”

Howard

Post Number: 93
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As the case was for me, when I seriously started to study the spiritual teachings in a independent way, in the beginning it was very giving, and made me feel joy and happiness, it was truly a gift for us earthhumans. Today I understand it so that for the rest of people that doesnt have the socalled godly spirits inside them, this is very giving indeed, and should be followed and studied and meditated over, over and over again. But as time passed, i felt more and more misery coming out of the spiritteachings, it had left me with a sense of emptiness instead of true love as I had felt before, and which it should be. I think it had to do with my inner self, which is marked, as I believe, and I certainly dont expect anyone on this board to believe it, with the Holy Spirit. You can or should never try to describe it, it is so impossibly huge and undescribleby, it cannot be explained, it cannot be evolved by a person, it is supposed to be there as a guide. Maybe it was a mistake for me to get in contact with the Meier-info, since it maybe has destructed my imagination, since we are given so many answers, and so little room for other possible explanations. So David Chance, maybe it is time for me to not study the spiritteachings, and be more open to other ideas than the plejarens have.
I feel the plejarens have just info of what can be proved by their science, and is very little open for other things. Especially spiritual things. If the plejarens and their higher beings as the Arahat Atharsata only focus on evolving, how can they be so sure they are getting it all?
If they not try out different things, as I will do, and see which effect it has to me and what it brings, I will most certainly see what religions have to offer to. If If quite many of you on this board are ex-christians, I cannot understand how you can have experienced christianity and its spirtuality. Christianity is not about having breakdowns mentally, that is caused by instability and suffering when one doesnt get a true joy and an effect out of what one is believing in. If Billy says he is so more spiritually evolved than us, what does that tell us? It tells us he has spiritual powers, nothing more. But the sad part of the Meier-case, is for me, I would so much want to believe in it if it wasnt for my experiences and my beliefs, and, that it is built on lies. Ok, so here we have the bible, thats a complicated and difficult part to explain, so we just create something totally new, to get rid of "the book of lies". I am not trying to convince anyone here, but this is difficult to me, and keeps me holding a distance to the case.
The Plejarens are ignorant in relationship to religious experiences, in fact, they are overrating themselves in the case of evolution. Nobody knows who are evoluted enough, a priest may be just that evoluted than our "God" Ptaah. You see, priest lay themselves UNDER God, while the Plejarens put themselvelves AS Gods. There is a great difference. I see the first one as a lot easier. Bla bla bla. Here I go again ;)

Peace,

Howard.

Mhurley

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Howard, as it seems the Plejaren info isn't to your liking, then it follows you no longer need to waste your time studying it.
Move on my friend :-)

Matt

V02587

Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truthseeker,
when is your next book.

Scott

Post Number: 436
Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Recently I attended a MUFON meeting when a video was shown regarding many of the sci-fi stamps issued by numerous countries around the world.

Turkmenistan is a country bordered by Afghanistan to the east and Iran to south and one of the soviet republics to the north. This country like many countries issues its own stamps to reflect the diverse interests of the culture. I think anybody who knows anything about Billy and the many photos he has taken may find this image of interest.

stamp

Salome
Scott

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

That's so nice, truely. I wander when the US will print such a beauties on a post stamp?!!!...

Saalome,
Gica

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pureharmony,

I found your website at beatseed.com. Thank you.
I have reformated my hard disk some time ago, and I forgot where I heard that song.

Sincerely,
Gica

Pureharmony

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gica, you can hear the UFO song at my Geocities site, as it is not at the Beatseed home page.

http://www.geocities.com/groovetech7/soulsnaxdemos.html

I put the whole song up in its entirety for all.
Enjoy.

*pureharmony*

Jplagasse

Post Number: 294
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh wow... :-)

I NEVER thought that the "Mail" would/could ever be a "world conduit" to the "Meier info" !!

Now... it's too bad (in one way) that Billy most likely won't get some type of royalty off this, eh? :-)
The publicity (& situation) is worth far more than this though, eh? :-)

"The mountain is beginning to move !!"

I really would love to get a bunch of these stamps... do I really need to "expand" on this??

BillyMeier.com should carry these "in stock" !!

Norm... !!! Could be a massive opportunity to say the least !!

If anybody can dig up a source/link to purchase these from, please let us know !!

Kindest regards to all & especially Billy, FIGU & the Plejarans !!
JP

Scott

Post Number: 438
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JP,

Here is the link to the website, you should be able to purchase these stamps. From what I remember there are a few other countries that sell similar stamps. Yes, your right maybe Billy should get a piece of the action!

http://sci-fistamps.com/

Salome
Scott

Edward

Post Number: 339
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, JP and..All...

Good set of Post-stamps!

When I saw your posting Scott, it reminded me of the post-stamp collection
that was once brought out in GRENADA, a small island nation in the Caribbean.

In the year of 1978, they..., under its, then, Prime Minister Sir Eric Gairy...was responsible for submitting..a draft resolution to the United Nations, which would have the Secretary General appoint a group of experts..under the aegis of the Committee on the "Peace Uses of Outer Space", to define the guidelines for a United Nations study of "The Nature and Origins of Unidentified Flying Objects, and other related Phenomena."

But all these activities Ended...when PM Gairy was "Oust" from his position by a "Coup 'd etat", many years later! This was, if I am correct...when Mr.Reagan was in presidence, and that certain powers structures within the Reagan time-periode...had a Hand in this...was suggested.

I would think...it would be obvious...in some way, because...in those days..many world governments did try to do their best to "Silence" anyone who would publicate such knowledge of ET life and others, especially...if it was lead and made known...by a Upper-Head Prime Minister and the United Nations! And I Know...Billy has had very very Much Experiences with this...from "Debunkers"..from all over the world. Thus, he would Know...what I mean.

The stamps had a divers of ufo images; old classic images, to ball shapes,
and the one must used was the Adamski image. I guess, if Billy's photos had more World Exposure...Then..., perhaps...they would have used his Beamship images on the stamp? As soon as the Coup took place....the stamps were Removed from circulation.

Edward.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Problems with Distilled Water have come up from time to time. I know people have stated that fasting is great when drinking distilled water, but, is it ok to drink distilled daily? Can you replace your regular tap water or bottled water with distilled, without causing problems to yourself? Here is a good link on an argument..

http://www.mercola.com/article/water/distilled_water_2.htm
Mark Gilbo

Norm

Post Number: 557
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone, Christian went to Billy with this T-shirt picture that I designed, using Billy's Peace symbol and Billy really liked the idea. So Billy gave me approval to print and sell them. A % is going to Figu Swit. I have all sizes S,M,L,XL,XXL. If anyone wants a Shirt? Email me, storman3@bellsouth.net

Peace Shirt

Jay

Post Number: 194
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to thank NORM for the wonderful shirt and Billy Meier for this wonderful TRUE symbol of PEACE, the shirt is quite awsome and the design looks bigger than shown above. I love it and I will definitely be sporting it this summer here in New York City. Also I already know that I will be questioned about the symbol and its design but I am ready for the battle. :-)
BE WELL

Markc

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay ;

I appreciate the irony of "going to battle" to explain the peace symbol . Suffice to say it's a peace symbol ? Just a suggestion .

When you get into specifics too much it's kind of like when someone asks you "how are you ?" , and you go into a long discourse including who did what , etc.

Peace , Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page