Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 16, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Mysteries - Blocked » Archive through December 16, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Adrian K.
Posted on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone. I am abit new to the Billy Meier case, but I have read alot, and just out of curiosity, is this the same Ptah that Billy was/is in contact with? Read below >

Moderator: Hi Adrian, from what I've read in the Contact Reports, the Plejaran Ptaah who is still in contact with Billy Meier has no relation to the Egyptian God Ptah, assuming he was actually a human being and not just a mythological figure. I'm sorry I can't quote the exact location in the Reports at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------
Ptah is the roughly the engineer god of ancient egypt. read further:
"Attributes: Ptah represents the sun at the time when it begins to rise above the horizon and or right after it has risen. As early as the Second Dynasty, he is regarded as a creator god. The patron of architects, artists and sculptors. It was Ptah who built the boats for the souls of the dead to use in the afterlife. In the Book of the Dead we learn that he was a master architect, and responsible for building the framework of the universe. It was said that Ptah created the great metal plate that was the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky. He also constructed the supports that held it up. Some creation legends say that by speaking the names of all things, Ptah caused them to be.

Representation: A man wrapped as a mummy with a shaved head and beard. Hanging from the back of his neck is the Menat, a symbol of happiness. Holding a staff that is a combination of three symbols. An ankh, a djed, and a was scepter.This staff represents life, stability, and longevity.

Relations: husband of Sekhmet, father of Nefer-tem.

Other Names: Ptah-Seker"
-------------------------------------------------
I would very much apperciate if someone could clear this up abit for me. Even though this description does not apply to the Ptaah billy talks about/with, however its interesting since it concerns roughly the same name.

Thanks, Adrian.

Mark Gilbo

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do the Plajarens give a rough date or time as to when we realize that Bigfoot aka Yeti, are found or proved true? Also, did Billy ever tell anyone how the dinosaurs died? Thanks all..

Mark

Norm

Post Number: 525
Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, I haven't heard anything, you should ask Billy in the next round of question to him.

Edward

Post Number: 225
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark....

This is what Semjase...made clear when speaking of "The Man-Monkey Connection":

"Semjase confirmed Meier's Presumption that the Darwinian model of humans descending from monkeys was nonsense. She added that the monkeys were actually the result of a "Coupling" between
early existing humans(degenerated descendants of earlier extraterrestrials) and another animal. Semjase said that the "intermediate mutations, partly human beings/partly monkey," are known to us as "Africanus", "Peking Man" and "Neanderthals." She claimed that, as of 1975, descendants of four different kinds of these mutations existed and are what we call "Yeti." (Seventh Contact February 25, 1975 Sentences 117-136)

I hope this may be of some help for you concerning the subject of the "Yeti"... Mark.

Edward.

Mark Gilbo

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the information. I was hoping someone knew if the Yeti would be proven to the world sometime in the near or far future. It seems the researchers treat the Yeti just like they do UFO's, non existent...

Maybe its just as well for the Yeti's sake.. You'd have every hunter in the world going after one trying to get a trophy..

Mark

Edward

Post Number: 227
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark...

Yes, I Fully Agree with your posting!

You've Analyzed it very Wise and Well.

Edward.

James the truthseeker

Post Number: 191
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bigfoot or Yeti have evaded us for many years, yet have being seen everywhere in the world except Hawaii and other small south pacific Islands. Fossils of these beings have being found to exist with the name for such a creature been known as "Gigantopithacus". Throughout the world today, they have gone by many other names such as:

Yueren(China)
Feifei(China)
Metoh-kangmi(Nepal & Tibet)
Oh-mah-ah or Omah(Northern California)
Bigfoot(North America)
Satyrs(Greece)
Giant Grendel(England)
Windigo(USA)
Mono Grondi(Andes, South America)
Maricoxi(Amazon, South America)
Orang-Dalam(Malaysia)
Sasquatch(BC Canada)
Yeti(Himalayas, Tibet)
Yaehoo,Yowie(Australia)
Dzunzaqua(BC Canada)
Almas(Mongolia)
Chemosit(Africa)
Chuchuna(Siberia)
Hibagon(Japan)

The association between this creature and UFOs maybe alote more then people realize.

Peace in knowing,
James the truthseeker

Jean Pierre Lagasse

Post Number: 283
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting topic...

I think some people would treat yeti like a guru of some sort... or at least until some hunter/poacher or "scientist" would "get" him.
He'd be better off in a zoo? At least there's security there.

Perhaps Yeti knows this...?!?!

Not all "hunters" are murderers though... Some respect nature & ask "permission". They thank Creation for the "gift" which brings them life.
These thoughts are from Local Native Canadians (Cree).

Regards,
JP

Mark Gilbo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You would think that as the population grows we are bound to take up the land that Yeti lives on. There must come a point in our future where we prove them real to the idiotic establishment. That is unless our population decreases, which doesn't look too promising.

In America I firmly believe that the gov't knows they are real and that might be one of the reasons why they created Yellow Stone and several other large parks. With thousands of forest rangers in these locations daily, there must be tremendous feedback from these credible witnesses that we aren't hearing about.

I do agree with James in the relation between the UFO's and Yeti. Maybe they protect them in some way from us crazy humans since Plajarens said the more advanced help the less advanced.

Mark

Edward

Post Number: 229
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2003 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James-T, Jean Pierre and Mark....

I have indeed done much reading and studying of the Yeti or Big Foot concerning their eventual.. relation with Ufo's... in the past.

There are some really good books concerning this subject. And I do Acknowledge that there are some True experiences.. which are based on True Facts. So this is
very interesting... with their link to space ships... or others.

But as what I can make up of this all; it seems that the Big Foot-like type of beings being seen around space vehicles are Not the earthly
creatures we can Identifty as Big Foot or Yeti(not of the same family.. atleast not direct.).
What I came across was that there were Hairy creatures being encountered, but what makes them different from our earthly Big Foot is; when
they were shot at and the people that did this... found Greenish or Yellowish substains... which turned out to be this beings Blood! Which is ofcourse.. Not like the Big Foot which is a Red-Blooded being. And in some cases... these Alien Hairy
creatures... seem to "Stink" very very bad. Some reseachers say this oder... may be a "Defence" system.(well like that of a Skunk)

So, what this reminds me of is what Semjase told Billy in Contact 2, Monday, February 3, 1975 10:10 p.m. :

50. But, unfortunately, there are some rather barbaric beings traveling through space also, who come to Earth here and there.
51. Many are power hungry and evil.
52. It can happen, that they kidnap and abduct human beings from Earth, as well as from planets in other systems, and bring them to their home planets.
53. These poor creatures then lead a life there as objects displayed in exhibitions or used for experiments.
54. Man on Earth and inhabitants of other worlds must be wary of these beings, for in their viciousness they often apply great force.
55. Feelings and other human traits and sentiments are often foreign to them; thus, a human life is nothing of value to them.

Billy: That's all very interesting, Semjase, but somehow I have known this for a long time already.

Semjase:
56. For sure, I know that you are far-sighted (think broad).

So, I would say from the above..; this does not only have to concern/refer to
Human-like beings... but Also...'Non'-Human-like beings. Which One can also track-down in many country's Folk-lore.(tales of devils, demons...
etc.) And these Alien Hairy Beings that were related to UFO's... in the most cases.., seem to be very Violent... in their manner.

Alas... I have not come across in Billy's material... how far... if they are(Hairy Beings)... linked to space ships etc. Would be a very good verification. As some people have claimed them to also... be the pilots of some of these ships. So, I
would think Semjase's conversation with Billy would Also "Include" these Extraterresterial Hairy Beings/Aliens.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 230
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2003 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jean Pierre...

Yes, I am aware of "Permission" hunters you speak of. Which I have read about which concerns Native-American Indians... aswel as even
in Asia and even in Afrika as well as other parts of the world. They Thank Nature and Creation for the food they are going to hunt for their consumption... and that this taking of life will be utilized for good use of purpose.

But there are those hunters that were out... to just Kill the Yeti or Big Foot or others... as it is documented, that through this manner they wanted to get real proof of it's existance. Which is very very sad.

But I think a Yeti or Big Foot would be better off In Nature... as we all do... not. Do not think anyone would like to be Caged-in... so to speak.

Edward.

Howard

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2003 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don`t know if this is the right category, but what the heck.

Straight to the point. I wonder if i`ve been haunted by the men in black or some kind of organisation. It began when i was at a footballgame inside a studentspub, when a strange man came and wondered if he could sit right beside me. He had a german accent. The strange thing was that he looked a lot like billy in his younger years.
While we were sitting wathing the game, I suddenly felt a strong spiritual force who filled my entire body. It was so strong i had to drink at least 3 glasses of water. After the game he went. Strange.

Afterwards, a day later or such, I went before a black, shiny car, problably a caddilac, with a scary driver, and the person i met at the pub smiling at me. A friend of me saw it and ment he looked evil. I dont know what this could mean, but it sounds very strange to me. Ive wondered if it could be billy, but i dont think hes that evil ;) (eventhough the bible says its demons in space, hehe)
Any suggestions?

Yusuf

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no answer to that, Howard. Assuming you're not lying, you can only really allow for such events to take their course and see what happens. I have to say though, every religious person I've ever met is colourful in their interpretation of what they feel to be not your everyday experiences, even to the point of overexaggerating them. It is wrong to just assume something because it inspires fear in you. You have to be sober - although not too sober - and you have to be honest with yourself as to what you experienced. Religion throughout history has given its answers to many of our experiences, and now many of us take those answers for granted, saying we experienced something evil when in truth we experienced something quite ordinary. I have a muslim friend who one day saw a man pass by him with a plastic bag over his head, talking to himself. He said that man has a demon within him because he has lost his sanity. I thought that was extremely unfair, considering he never knew him. But he believed it wholeheartedly because he happened to be raised into a religion that isn't as compassionate and understanding as its followers like to think it is.

Things aren't always what they seem to the human imagination, but they are what they are, and it's foolish to make them out to be what they are not.

[Comment deleted]

Marc

Post Number: 159
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I suggest everyone get back on topic and continue to stay focused on the topic. Several posts have been removed.

Yusuf

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2003 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good idea Marc. It's easy to lose ourselves in argument. I'd like to begin by asking what are the Msyteries?

Howard

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why does UFOs occur in so many different manifestations? There is so many people that has been visited by ufos, Billy can not possibly be the only one in contact, to not trust these people contacts would be to question the whole mankinds credibility. NETI here in Norway (Norwegian study for ExtraTerestrial Intelligence) has lots of people that has been visited by UFO people. I can not imagine that these people are liars! These people seems like kind people, that only are spreading information about UFOs, even Billys stuff, eventhough he says he`s the only one in contact.

Norm

Post Number: 619
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howard, Billy said he is the only one in contact with Plejarens. He didn't say he was the only person contacted by extraterrestrial's. You need to study a little more carefully.

Howard

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understood it so that Billy said he was the only one contacted by higherbeings spiritually in almost 2000 years? Every UFO being has spiritual values as far as I know, and in all cases, and as far as I recon, Ive heard that Billy has said over and over again that every other UFO contact-case is a lie, cheat and fraud or something. Can BIlly and the Plejarens be fully aware about what is happening on this planet, and who is visiting it? It seems quite obvious that they cant.

Norm

Post Number: 620
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howard, I don't know what your reading but its wrong! Spirit Levels & ETs are two different things, get your facts straight. Pick up a copy of AYTF. There's a another UFO Contactee in that book!

Howard

Post Number: 84
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've read AYTF but I cant remember who had contact with extraterrestrials. Can you tell me who this person was, and explain a little bit further about the case and which page ff this is placed on? Thanks,

Howard

Norm

Post Number: 621
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, I don't have a copy of the book anymore.

Chrisrowley

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having just completed a rereview of Guido Moosebrugger's *And Yet...They Fly!* I add the following to this thread about ETs other than the Plejarens.

The Plejarans had these comments on other ETs p338:

After 20 years of secrecy, and as part of their withdrawal, the ETs officially acknowledged something of which initiated terrestrials were aware for some time, although they were not 100 percent certain. They confirmed the fact that ET flying objects had crashed, or made emergency landings, in various countries on Earth where these objects and their dead passengers were recovered - at all times under the strictest secrecy to be sure! Ptaah also stated that very conclusive and genuine evidence for the existence of ETs is held under lock and key - for whatever reason - by governments, military agencies, and secret services who want to prevent the general public from finding out the truth...The agencies are currently placing an even greater emphasis on hiding the truths through every possible illicit means because certain groups forsee their prospects vanishing.

(cr:And just to mix of the identification even more there is the continuation below:-)

Data provided by the Plejarans reveals that large numbers of flying objects of terrestrial origin exist in many countries. These objects have a variety of shapes and are not necessarily disk-shaped at all.

Chrisrowley

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are the Mysteries? A few come to mind:

- Ancient Astronauts (Von Daniken style)
- Nazca lines
- Atlantis/Mu/Lemuria/Hyperborea
- Age of the Pyramids and Sphinx
- Who mined the bronze out of the Great Lakes area in pre-Columbian times
- Giants (red beard and black beard)
- The Panamint Mountains
- Pedro the mummy
- Mars anamolies
- Earth humans on Mars right NOW! (Alternative 3)
- Egypt in the Grand Canyon
- Tolmec civilization
- Inner Earth aka Hollow Earth
- Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB)
- Nazis in Antartica
- 1924 Mars signal reception
- John Worrel Keely and his Spritual Engineering
- Pyramid Lake (Michigan)
- STS-80 film
- Masonic symbolism of Washington DC/Isreali Supreme Court Buidling
- Free Energy
- Tesla Howitzers
- Philadelphia Experiment
- Billy the Kid (alive still in 1952)

There's alot more but that is a briefer...Take your pick, throw out few, add some others. :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page