Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 25, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Disease » Archive through May 25, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jrosales80

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dplotmach

I got ill because I had a traumatic adolescence and an overbearing father and I had no other escape but to escape into fst philosophy and then fanatical christianity. Then I really really lost it! I was so far gone that I could hardly talk. My thoughts were so disorganized that my own mother and everyone around me couldn't understand what I was trying to say all the time. I could barely function and was overweight and I wanted/was trying to separatemy parents who love each other dearly because I thought they would be better off!!! (incredibly stupid!)It was a horrible experience that thank "heavens" is over. I'm glad I found this group.

Tjames

Post Number: 126
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jrosales80,

We've all been through rough times and as bad as we think we've had it or got it we learn from other peoples past experiences which seem to dwarf our own. Of course there are those whose seriously tough upbringings dwarf even the ones you may be familiar with. It just goes to show how we should understand eachother for what they are... human spirits living millions of physical existances in order to evolve.
These diseases, disorders and social complications can destroy a peaceful life as we know it, but they can also force us to examine life from another perspective. A perspective we may not have seen without our past rollercoaster ride of a life. I for one am glad to have found this group as well and glad to be in the priceless position that I am in today; the operator of the rollercoaster instead of being at the mercy of the ride oblivious to her turns and jolts. This forum has given me the strength and Creation has given me the existence through a spirit to gather knowlege forwarned through forms of intuition so that I can guide my life to a harmonic existence.

I haven't been talking on the forum much lately for technical reasons, however it's wonderful to talk to new people. I share as much as I would if I were face to face with you with the exception of personal information.
Disease can kill, ovbiously, but valuable wisdom and life experience can be gathered from these experiences and information can be extracted from the study of patients/ victims that assist our culture and ultimately our evolution. Without the negative experiences, how would one percieve positive ones? Here we like to keep it neutral positive but I hope you see my point.
I'm glad your here!

Salome,
Tim

Markc

Post Number: 260
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bienvenidos Jose' ;

I want to only recommend the practice of neutrality , for a simple reason . To become too peoccupied with many details in a condition such as yours , might open you to further complications . Your question to Billy will be better answered of course , but until then , neutrality is a technique which enables a person to clear his thinking from the many disturbing distractions which bombard us and seem to demand our attention . Notice a sense of control over your thoughts when you have especially neutralized several habitual thoughts that have bothered you for years . When you think about a problem , try to be aware that you have the answer close to you because it is inside of your mind . Access to the answer may be very simple , only you haven't been able to imagine yourself mastering it , therefore holding you back . You really do have to give yourself confidence in minor things . From reading your few posts it seems apparent to me that you have taken steps already , and this study will help you . Self -reliance is the key .

Buena Suerte , Mark
Mark Campbell

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marc Campbell,

It´s been a long time I don´t see you around my friend Marc!!

Marc I will tell you the TRUTH in sincerity here my friend.

I know about this my friend. Thank you for your kind words for me.

Surely I know about neutrality. But dear Marc, I feel I am a complete failure, a real loser on this Neutrality matter my friend I tell you in truth and sincerity and do I do feel shy or ashamed to declare it in public. I feel unable to feel neutral my friend. For me to reach this state of neutrality then I would have to tear off my own eyes out of my head in order not to SEE, and to be deaf in order not to hear anything in this world because my friend Marc when I look to this world around me, and also hear what is happening to the world.
My friend Marc, here in my country when I try to approach the MISSION and Herr Billy Meier´s case to people the call me names, they threat to kill me along with my family and also to rape my little daughter by e-mail. They make websites accusing Billy of being a liar, they despise the Truth here in my country my friend Marc and all they can say is that they will kill me by fixing dynamite around my body and then explode it in some desert place. How come?? It is true my friend. This is kind of things people say to me here in my country and they prefer to embrace their empty and fake pseudo "new age" erroenous teachings. Then what I do is to wash my hands Marc.

I feel sick, I feel sad, I feel sorrow and also feel completely unable to feel this neutrality that Herr Billy Meier emphasizes so much to us. I agree with him on this Neutrality Marc but I am a very sensible human being and also I cry even if I see a single dead "ant". Can you understand this?

When I was a child I had these "chemistry and biology laboratories" - you know - like those they used to sell for children. I used to pick some frogs, or some geckos/lizards just to open its chest open in order to see how it was inside, or how it hearts, and lungs looked like.

Man after doing these things I felt so terrible sorry and pity for "killing" these small animals thar I decided not to "play" with my "laboratory" anymore. Well at least I´ve learnt something on frogs and lizards.

The other day I saw a movie about a war, a civil war that happenened in my country in the 30s where they sent catholic priests to the front also along with the soldiers.

You know that a civil war is a very terrible thing because brothers from the same country kill each other. I saw a priest in the movie, he had his "bible" on his hands, he was in a foxhole with the soldiers that were shooting like crazy around him and he said to the soldiers:
"Please aim and shot and kill the ´enemy´ but do not feel hate in your hearts my sons".

How come? How can I feel "neutral" when I hear things like this coming from the mouth of an idiot connected to the church my friend Marc? Asking people to "kill" with the "blessings" of a dirty, fetid, and disgusting bible???

Then, as I said to my good gaiaguys friends downunder, that deeply know my feelings, and they also recommend me the same actitude for me,
I mean...to be neutral...I do not watch TV anymore Marc because it makes me feel sick and sad. The more I look to this world the more I see no way out. This civilization has indeed reached the bottom of the pit, a black, dark pit of spiritual ignorance that nobody, not even Herr Billy and not the Plejaren can do nothing to help it.

I have read the Jeremiah and Eliah Previsions in french my friend that I can read a little bit, I found it at the French Section of Figu. The after reading it all, and the after understanding it I see that soon the dark pit will more deep to this foolish and ALREADY dead civilization.

I am sorry Marc but in neutrality I am a complete loser in full letters my friend and I recognize this failure in myself and there is no magic formulae to make a human being to REALLY feel neutral/neutrality like Herr Billy Meier himself must be. I still will have to be born many many times in this planet Earth and also feel that in 2000 thousand years when I come back in a new life, in another body, there still will idiots around there praising the DEVIL that is jesus christus himself in this planet. So I am trapped in this hell we call planet Earth forever my friend unless Creation itseld send some kind of ANTIBODY from the depths of the Universe to clean and purify the soil/ground of this planet with STRONG POWER.

seven ages stone
"TJ 22:48......wird sein wie ein schwerer Stein der sieben grossen Zeitalter, und wer auf diesen Stein fällt, der wird zer¬schellen; auf wen aber er fällt, den wird er zermalmen."

"TJ 22:48...like a heavy stone of the seven Great Ages. Whosoever falls upon this stone will be smashed to pieces, and whosoever it falls upon will be crushed:..."

It will take me, maybe, more 2006 years to learn How to be neutral Marc. This is one thing, a secret, a mistery that I have to learn for myself, to be NEUTRAL.

"TJ 28:10.......so ich erleuchtet werde in diesem Geheimnis, das ich ergründen muss."

"TJ 28:10....so that I shall be enlightened in this secret I must fathom."

I do not know in truth how to be in such a sublime state of mind my friend. I am striving to reach this state of neutrality but sometimes I feel NEGATIVE and sometimes POSITIVE I cannot control this, I mean, I cannot and do not know on how to reach a real status of NEUTRAL BALANCE. I think this VIPASSANA MEDITATION would help me with this POSITIVE/NEGATIVE BALANCE state of being.

There is much much more yet for me to learn on this world my friend Marc. I am just a little kid, a small child in serch of this EQUILIBRIUM or Balance, NEUTRAL both NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE like the SYMBOL OF TAO from chinese knowledge.

tao
How to be like this, I mean in this state of NEUTRAL BEING in this Planet??? TRUE NEUTRALITY= NOT NEGATIVE, NOT POSITIVE BUT "ONE" IN ONESELF.

Then Self Reliance is the Key my friend...hmmm magic words...

Thank you for your kind words my friend Marc Campbell.
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Dplotmach

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, it seems to me you have not yet reached that point of being neutral, because its like you have an overly strong hate against all religion. It just seems to me your feelings are very involved in this. Maybe one should be more open, and not prejudge something one does not totally understand. Just a thought.

Memo00

Post Number: 194
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello dear FIGU friends

GREAT NEWS FOR MILLIONS OF PERSONS:

if this info info is confirmed then Billy and his friends are right again!!!

in the contact notes it was said that in 2005 the cure for AIDS would be found, and:

just some minutes ago i saw on Jaime Mauissan´s TV show, that suposedly a mexican doctor found a treatment that has already cured 15 or so persons (we are in 2006 but obviously the patients have been taking their treatment for months)

i´ll try to search more info on this

take care

Memo00

Post Number: 195
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello again

the names of the mexican doctors are Acosta (who is the researcher) and Pinacho (who puts the discoveries into practice)

the treatment consist of some injections the patients take periodically, its supposed that some substance is obtained from the urine after some time in the lab(remember Ptaah saying something about this liquid?)

since im not a doctor and the explanation is a little complicated i´ll only say that it has to do with red and white corpuscles, the injections supposedly help as a reinforcement for the immune system, after some time of taking the treatment the symptoms disappear and the disease becomes completely undetectable in the lab tests

the good news is that this treatment is not only useful for AIDS but also for many so-called auto-immune diseases which include certain types of cancer, diabetes, hemophilia, leucaemia and others

what is admirable in this scientists is that they are very humble and are not searching for money, but they want their discoveries to be useful for all mankind, also they don´t want their discoveries to be called in the papers "A CURE FOR AIDS" until the treatment proves its effectiveness in more persons (they have only cured 15 persons)

let´s hope this is for real, and that those evil multinationals and other people with "dark" interests stay away from this

take care

Sonik_01

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have very very extremely dear friend of mine who is stricken with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). It is very severe. Even normal everyday conversations with him are difficult because he starts to obsess about what he said, what I said, and the impression he's making. He's very very sensitive, the poor guy. I love him very much and he is very dear to me, but I don't know how to help him. I really want to be his friend and help him out but conversations with him are very difficult and our friendship means a lot to him. He hangs on to it for dear life.

I was wondering, does anyone have any information concerning this disease that I can use to help him? He goes to psychologists and they don't help him out that much. He needs to know the causes for his problems. He has a very superior, know-it-all attitude, and he can't accept that he could be wrong sometimes. I don't know what to do with him. Does anyone have any information about this disease that I can use to help him out? I really feel for him and he's really been there for me in the past, so I don't wanna abandon him in this time of need. Any info?

Michael

Post Number: 492
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm no expert on the subject but knowing a couple of people like this, and your words about your friend being a know-it-all, leads me to think that some of these people have perfectionist tendencies along with deep feelings that there is something wrong with them (probably as a result of their upbringing). This could set up conflicts and lead to strange behavior.

Anybody else have any clues?
Michael Horn

Memo00

Post Number: 226
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

in the web there is more info (just type Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in yahoo or google and voilá), some drugs can help but not cure the disease, supposedly tha best that can be done is to take therapy

there are also groups of people with the same disease and books about the subject (check in amazon)

take care

Markc

Post Number: 311
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will have to look into this matter , but right now I have to straighten the rubber bands in my desk drawer . Twice .
Mark Campbell

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Der_beobachter,

That picture up there that you posted(#39) of Earth getting hit by an asteroid, is that real(as in did that collision really happen, and if so when?) or is it just a graphic photo conjured up from the computer showing a photo of a posible hit in the future?

The photo sure is detailed. I love the effectsa of it, but I'd hate to see humanity thrown out the window.

Thanks.
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Sonik_01

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Micheal Horn,

Could you possibly go into the details of what the dynamics of this strange behaviour might be? I can understand that a feeling of inferiority might cause the superior know-it-all-ness. That is very obvious in my friend. But how could the strange behaviour be exlained? It is not a superstition because they are very aware that their actions are illogical. What type of an internal conflict could cause this strange behaviour? Could it be like Billy said in his "Occult Forces of Meditation?", that the conflict is due to degenerate or abnormal desires which they would want to fulfill but legally or ethically can't and they perform these rituals to get their minds off of it? That would be bang on (very correct) for my friend, but how would I explain this to him? What sort of information could I give to him to work with so that he could overcome this problem? I would very much like for him to be healthy because he is very smart, funny and generally a good person to be around with. He has everything going for him in life exceot of course the OCD. What kind of info could I provide to him in a non-threatening way? He very much disagrees with Billy and is very cult-religiously lead, so the information that i give to him has to be clothed in everyday language so that he can accept it.

Michael

Post Number: 493
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

I am not qualified to make a really educated analysis of the condition. I have simply noticed some things and drawn some conclusions, which may or may not be correct.

But it's worth realizing that different people react to situations (even the same ones) differently. Many things could contribute to this, the nature and personality of the person, environment, family dynamics, etc. I think that we all make certain decisions, especially when we are young, that may be unconscious and/or simply the best strategy that we can come up with at the time in the face of a perceived (and not necessarily actual) threat, rejection, confusing or overwhelming experience.

I think that one way we could define "neurotic" behavior would be to say that it is an inappropriate, perhaps self-conditioned response to stimuli that triggers a deep, unconscious fear, negative belief about ourselves, or feeling that we don't want to experience or feel.

Again, I've been interested in some of these things but I am simply offering my amateur observations and thoughts.
Michael Horn

Michael

Post Number: 494
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Isabellacoca,

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your contributions to the forum.
Michael Horn

Sonik_01

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's Ok Micheal,

I've thought about this frontwards and backwards, from every different direction that my puny mind can concieve and I've read everything that I could've gotten my hands on and I still came to the same conclusion: none. Everything that happens to him is very definately self-created and he doesn't have the self-honesty to come to the hard truth: that he is a very irresponsible human being accustomed to a very leisurely life, and uses his "obsessions" to manipulate people into giving him what he wants. The most likely thing here is that I am wrong because I don't have the wisdom to truly see what's going on with him below the surface because he is extremely intelligent and a lot older than me. I can't figure him out. In any case, I'm probably gonna sever the relationship anyways because everyday conversations with him are getting more complicated and frustrating every time. Also, I am really growing tired of his snotty attitude and uptight nature. Besides all this, you can't teach someone who doesn't want to be taught, so to try and help him out would have been a waste of time anyway. He doesn't listen to the psychiatrists because he thinks he knows better, what makes me think he's gonna listen to me? Foolish ideals on my part, I guess. The real truth is that you can't help everyone out and that one must choose one's friends wisely. He is very dependant on me and I think he wants to sort of "own" me by making me feel guilty through all his obsessions and therefore trapping me into being his friend. Thanks anyway but I prefer to leave this situation. Also, he does nothing around the house and his 87-year-old mother does everything for him including all the hosehold cleanup, all the grocery shopping, and doing all the laundry and cooking! She cleans up after him as well and all he does is watch her and doesn't lift a finger to help the poor woman out. For an 87-year-old woman that is just plain abuse, I don't care if you have OCD or not. This friendship here is not conducive to health and was probably a big mistake made on my part. Thanks for the insight anyways because it will serve me in the future.}

Wall2wall

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am new to the registry, having been a "lurker" for many years. But, I wanted to know if there have been any new information about how to deal with parasitic infections? I am well aware that millions of people are host to a wide variety of benign parasites, but if there were any natural treatments, or cures, I would be very interested to hear.

Tjames

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wall2Wall,

It's a pleasure to have you aboard the figu discussion board. You would not believe the impecable timing in which you posted your message. I am currently reading Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau a book which has had alot of bad reviews, which he claims is put out by the pharmacutical industry. Anyway, Some things that I already knew or was already figuring and some I didn't know are in this wonderful book. I didn't believe the hype and I found this to be a very informative and motivating read.
First you must learn that practically Everything you ingest has INCREDIBLE amounts of toxins that need to be removed not simply just the food and water but the air you breathe the magnetic interferance from ALL electrical devices cause a disharmonious energy field. Everything we watch on Television,radio, the types of music, create an environment(inside our bodies) that is more or less acidic. Many paracites and harmful bacteria thrive in this environment. We need to keep our body ALKALINE. The main way we can do this is by contolling our THOUGHTS!!
As Billy Meier says we should be thinking Neutral Positive which equates to Balanced. It is also said in the Meier material that if we change our thoughts we can change our DNA and Trudeau says the same. We need to re-examine our thoughts so they are harmonious with nature/creation so that our body will be as well!
If we do these things we will be disease free and live long and healthy lives.

Last Week I finally took the biggest step for my health which was the decision to only buy as much organic products as necessary and discontinue a whole slew of products with preservatives. Honestly I could continue a while. If you want to cure your paracite infection Naturally I would reccomend you balance your thinking, eat all organic, excercise daily and drink plenty of filtered water. Also Natural Cures is a good buy.

Has anyone heard about the MWO's (Multi-Wave Ocillator)? A trial experiment in the 1920's to cure aids which had a 92% or better succes rate.

Salome
Tim James

Memo00

Post Number: 234
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

there are natural remedies for almost any parasite, from louses and fleas to intestinal worms and amoebas, of course it is very important to first do some research before using any herb, because some of them can be dangerous if not used correctly

to avoid an infection you simply should have good hygienic habits, most parasites (that infect humans) come from animals, so one should always wash the hands after touching them, one should never kiss the pets and one must not allow them to sleep in the same room with you, specially dangerous are the feces which can transmit all kinds of diseases through the air

which particular rules one should follow depend on where you live, but in general one should keep things clean and avoid flies, rats and cockroaches, etc

i hope this helps

take care

Melli

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys,
Can I add my 2 cents worth about Health, again?
From Billy's teachings we are told that we must first look after the body so that the mind will be capable of clear thinking and then the consciousness will become alert, as in my case. Attentivness to everything around us is a prime necessity. This could not be any truer. I went on a 25 year roller coaster rides with a long list of enviromentally created diseases and if I had to fill in a form of ailments, it would take a while. ONLY when I decided to stop listening to doctors advice and began following my own intuition did I begin to get better slowly. At that time I did not know yet of Figu and Billy teachings.
When the mind is confused and becomes sick from hundreds of chemicals in our daily diet, no matter how much something makes sense, nothing will change because we are literally 'addicted' to so called permisable narcotics like coffee, milk, sugar, smoking etc., only a drastic act will change one's behaviour. It's a case of polarities as everything in life has them for balance, every negative has a positive and finding the opposites can sometimes take years unfortunately, but then we can say that we have become 'wiser' through the acquired knowledge. I was very attentive to my body's signals until I finally realized that I was actually feeling better and felt like I was morally supported from within, I was feeling this force pushing me to continue to search until I was encouraged by my own progress and so I began as always from the end, until I came a full circle finally arriving at the beginning of the Why and How and What were the causes of my illnesses.
All in all I highly recommend you read a website written by researchers who are literally continuing with the work where Rachel Carson left off with her book "The Silent Spring", the site is called; .Our Stolen Future.org (She too was condemed by the food industry, and nothing has changed, yet...)
To begin to understand how a human body and mind are affected by the array of chemicals in the foods we consume I cannot stress enough the importance of my favourite and most educational site: .Not Milk.com
And if you can buy Organic food, make sure it has a known and verified stamp of a certifying body, otherwise don't bother, or visit your local market and speak to the farmers, they are usually pretty honest and will tell you what they are using on thier crops. Bio Dynamic food is healthier still. Within a week of not having any dairy products you will begin to feel like a heavy cloud is lifting from your brain and that's an amazing feeling, after a month you will begin to loose weight, maybe less depending on your metabolism, something in your thinking will 'click', the puzzle will begin to form a coherent picture. And as to how and why, please read this exceptional site Not milk it's all explained in details, but be careful... because the truth as we know can be very painful and yet it is incredibly fortifying.
If I would not have changed my eating habits, I don't think I would be where I am today, here with Figu and finally understanding Billy's teachings. It all makes sense now. Also it is my deeper feeling that what we consume is there delibrately to keep us numb and dumb, so we will follow in dismal hope.
Good Health and PEACE,

Hector

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi friends

Billy`s statements proved true once again....

I`ve recently seen an AIDS related article on CNN,where scientist believe the virus originated in african chimpancees,just like Billy said.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Researchers who picked up and analyzed wild chimp droppings said on Thursday they had shown how the AIDS virus originated in wild apes in Cameroon and then spread in humans across Africa and eventually the world."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/05/25/chimps.AIDS.reut/index.html

They say it was transmitted because someone ate ape meat,but the real reason,ape-man homosexual sodomy is way to crude to be published.

Kiril

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Subject - Hector Post Number: 31
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hector:
This news is certainly very important, thanks much for sharing it with us. It not only means that BEAM's claim is true but also that we may be on the verge of finding an antidote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,
Kiril

Memo00

Post Number: 236
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

yes, they are getting closer,
just that AIDS didn´t came from chimpanzees
(well, even cats have their own "version" of the virus, but the one humans became infected and later mutated comes from long tailed monkeys)

and yes, it is not the result of a bite or cut but of sodomy and degeneration (if not for this the virus would haven´t mutated and it could have been cured easily)

by that way, some time ago Billy said that the cure for AIDS would be found in 2005, i have read and heard many different things (mostly gossips and rumours), but not about a definite cure for everyone,

does anyone knows more about this prediction? (or was it a prophecy?)

what i posted some time ago about a possible cure for AIDS (if i remember correctly) is related with some things called "Transfer Factors", this doctors supposedly found the right dose that together with other elements and treatment can restore the health of the patients

unfortunately i haven´t heard much of what happened since then. . .

supposedly this transfer factors (which are obtained from bovine colostrum and egg yolk)can be helpful for many different diseases by boosting the immune system, (there is much info about them in the web, probably you can even find them in many supplement stores)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page