Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 19, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Erich von Däniken, Zecharia Sitchin... etc. » Archive through December 19, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jakes

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sign him up on the Lakers! He'll make Shaq nothing but a distant memory.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 240
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey christian,
do you have any information on space travelling pirates, or ones who would fit along the category of bandits or castaways?
have you read the name ASAN anywhere in figu materials?
thanks
sorry if this is off topic moderators. move it to proper place? just thought i'd catch christian while he posted again.

email me if you would like me to post this in somehwere specifc

Rarena

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nestingwave,

What is the source of this information you are telling us? Sacharia Zitchen?

Reptilians

Billy says the intelligent reptilians were a myth. I may be wrong about that.

Time Shift

As to the Plejaren time shift they are only a fraction of a second behind our time but very advanced technologically and even more so spiritually. They travel through time, yes, but they live within a second of us.

Atomic Weapons in Space
My thinking is that if some crazy nutcase pseudo intellectual humans utilize Atomic Weapons in space/time, where some non focused thinking types feel it is a better place to use them... mmm.

Since there is no matter to stop the sphere of distruction in space the blast radius may carry quite a bit farther and destroy whole planets and possibly carry to and severely effect other star sytems. This may be the reason for the fraction of second time shift and the Pejaren
close (last 50 years) recent observance of us.

Bravery of innovators

Erich Von Dänikin (the topic of this section of the forum) was actually very brave to come out with ideas when he did. Have never given Sacharia total suspended disbelief except maybe as a work of imaginative fiction. Have read a few of his books, his museum references are seemingly sound yet disagree with much that Herr Meier has written. Also it is difficult due to English not being Sacharias' "best" language to follow with interest. In that respect it is admirable that you read through all... what is it... twelve books?
Gilgamesh

As to Gilgamesh being a shape changer... that is very intersting Christian... Thanks for the input!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 319
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Roy

Wow, maybe you stumbled upon that 2% of truth to which the plejarens had mentioned is contained in the works.

Do you have the picture of nibiru or the red meteor headed our way that you maybe able to post here?

According to the plejarens, the red meteor is going to crash in the middle east area.

Why then is it so hard for the scientist in question who discovered it to come out the wood works and reveal this threat through a press conference or something?

Regarding whether the plejarens are from the future, for me this smacks right in the face of the facts presented by them which states that 'what has happened cannot be undone' meaning that although they reside in another dimension shifted by a fraction of a second, if going by what you said, 50,000 years have already elapsed for them from our vantage point.
Then the term 'future travellers' must be imposed on all their distant ancestors who has had a hand at steering the course of earthlings history, from pelos, to atlant, henn, to jehovah, to samjasa, even to Asael the father of Pleja, who was responsible some 230,000 years ago in establishing with some 360,000 crews, the Asael system later known as the pleja system after he died 70 years later.
So soon after this, pelegon made expedition to earth to flee the outbreak of war back in the pleja system with some 70,000 people. This is before peace was achieved by the plejarens who have since aligned with the high council I think around 23AD according to our cronology.
So if I didn't read you wrong Roy, there is a distinct possibility that you are just offering a chance for us to think about this issue instead of definitvely concluding as factual the information you have given as if it irrefutable, which I then much applaud you for the wisdom behind your intentions.
I am also certain of the fact that in the back of your mind there may exist some discrepancies glaringly obvious to what you wrote even for you.
But neverless, trying to piece together in their proper positions the ill fitted jigsaw pieces presented as challenge by you was very stimulating. It's worth divesting more effort into.
But then again I may just be way off the mark and maybe reading too much into the way and the nature of information you've given.

So really, depending on which source you rely on either one is more correct than the other or that the other is more right than the other or simply both could be wrong.
Like ethnocentricity, it's relative to the one observing it or what one chooses to see.

Anyway Roy thanks for that

cheers
Matt

Christian

Post Number: 135
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

No, I don't have information about space travelling pirates, with exception of those who appear in the Star Wars movies.
I never heard the name ASAN before.

Regards,
Christian

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 241
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

okay, thank you anyway.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 324
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Roy

You wrote:---

************Is Ptah and Ptaah really so far apart and unrelated as some want to believe? Or is Ptaah only an extended version of Ptah? An extended version from way ahead in the future when the Plejarens (future Anunnaki) have been without war for a million years? A time in the distant future when the Anunnaki MOVED from Ni.bi.ru to the Plejaren system in a different time configuration and much nearer to the center of the galaxy where evolution directs. The closer to the center of the galaxy, the more evolved.

The past and present Anunnaki are certainly NOT without war amd STILL live on Ni.bi.ru, something which the PLEJARENS WISH TO DENY--FOR WHATEVER REASON. In their time configuration where they come from Ni.bi.ru may be long gone. It was always pretty unstable anyway, not to mention its devastating effects on other worlds, not just earth.**********************

But according to FIGU information:-------

********************This information implies, therefore, that Transpluto exists beyond Pluto's orbit, and there is yet another planet, UNI, which the Pleiadians/Plejarans say has an alleged SOL orbital period of 3,600 years. Unfortunately, I am unable to describe the planet Vulcan/Volkano any better than I can the two outer planets -- Transpluto and UNI -- because I have never been given any descriptions about them. I was informed, however, that Vulcan/Volkano, the planet closest to the sun, previously played an important role in Sumerian times. The same also holds true for UNI, which was given the name "Nibiru" or "Nubiru"; the origin of this name is obscure. According to one story of unknown origin which refers to UNI, respectively Nibiru/Nubiru, this twelfth planet of the solar system not only is mentioned in many mythologies but it will reach its closest position to the sun once again in March of 1997, after 3,600 years.****************************

It seems there is no indication that transpluto and UNI (Nibiru) harboured any intelligent life
Nor was it colonised by any ET in the past, if just going by FIGU information alone nor is there a mention of Nibiru existing in another time configuration or the dimension where the plejarens reside in.
It must have been a very very important reason why they hadn't yet divulged any further information regarding Transpluto/UNI/Nibiru even though information was extensively imparted about Malona/Phaeton/Malon, Mars and Earth.

It's very perplexing

Cheers
Matt

Truthseeker

Post Number: 177
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well now I just got back here and read all these posts from the last past few weeks WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

Might I add, it looks like my Shaman wizard friend in New Mexico was telling the truth after all.

Especially about the part regarding shape-shifting. This guy can actually take on the form of a real live breathing dragon.

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey man Scott, in this section on the Archive through Dec 6, you said Gilgamesh (his races, people) live upto 350,000 years, I thought the spirit doesn't need a body after 100,000 years...?

Nestingwave

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Newinitiation,

The name Ni.bi.ru means "the planet of crossing." It's symbol has always been both a cross (red usually) and a winged globe. It has a long tail consisting of moons and space trash following it and appears exactly LIKE A COMET. It has its own internal heat and has been referred to as a "brown dwarf" at times. It is also a water planet.

It is inhabited according to all the ancient records by those who genetically engineered homo sapiens sapiens (us) and came from there to earth seeking gold to repair their dwindling atmosphere.

We are hybrids. we have a dual nature that often give us quite a few problems.

The Anunnaki's ancestors came from Lyra - Vega where apparently all life in this sector of the Universe originated. That's what the Plejarens say also.

Genetic engineering -- directed panspermia is the normal method by which life is spread throughout the universe but there are definite RULES which the Anunnaki had to learn over time, being novices when they first came here.

That photo of Nibiru is very off limits. I wasn't suppose to see it at all and, of course, couldn't confirm that it is what is was reported to be, however, the source was reliable in my estimation.

It is really interesting that now it comes out (to me) that the Plejarens indicate another planet with a 3600 year orbit!!!! Hello? Yet a NONDESTRUCTIVE ONE???? Wait a minute. Something is very wrong here. Thousaneds of ancient records in existence state that every "Shar", which is 3600 years, Ni.bi.ru comes by AND MANY TIMES CAUSES HAVOC as it did when the Great Flood occurred. The geo-magnetic records RIGHT HERE prove the devastation of those passages which often resulted in an entire POLE SHIFT, as it will this time around.

There is indeed a mystery here and, for whatever reason, some disinformation afoot.

Has anyone read Wendell Steven's very early work "Contact from the Pleiades"?

Here it is on my website:

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/wstevens1.html

This work has several bits of information and quotes from the early contacts that are SUPPORTED by the ancient writings -- of course there are differences in details which is to be expected but, to me, it is further indication of the ties between what the ancient tablets called the Anunnaki and the Plejarens who seem to be dodging the issue for whatever reason.

The ancients called the planet that is now the astroid belt Tiamat and the Anunnaki Marduk NAMED IT AFTER HIMSELF when he REWROTE the Enumma Elish -- the first historical evidence of religion manipulation of texts. One of the names for Malona/Tiamat/etc that the Plejarens use is VERY SIMILAR to Marduk.

Yet another simularity that cannot be ignored.

The MAIN tie-in is the nuclear wars on planet earth in the past. The one that the Plejarens only mention in passing (concerning Sodom and Gomorrah) is the most recent and most obvious one. That is, the one that took place on the Sinai pennisula that WIPED out the Sumerian culture by an "evil wind."

Concern over nuclear affairs on earth seems to be a MAJOR reason for the Plejaren contacts -- WILL IT HAPPEN AGAIN?? That is also the question posed by the Anunnaki and Zecharia Sitchin -- who speaks and writes english very well by the way.

A repeat of what the Anunnaki called "THE GREAT CALAMITY" is in the balance. It was the Anunnaki themselves that set it off (7 of the forbidden weapons) trying to stop Marduk from his megalomaniac schemes, particuarly trying to take over the spaceport.

It had been so long since these forbidden weapons were used that they had forgotten how devastating they were and instantly regreted having used them -- only En.ki (our genetic engineer) strongly protested. The atomic cloud MISSED Marduk, who was then King of Babylon and thus it was decided by the Anunnaki (which I think are the former Plejarens) that "FATE" had spoken and Marduk must be allowed a given period of time in which to do his thing. That time is NOW UP.

According to the Plejaren, the "Giza Intelligences" -- led by Artus (which correlates with Marduk and his minions) were REMOVED from earth in 1978 (I think) however, their INFLUENCE is still very much in the world today as is evident by all the "secret government (read that CIA)" happenings.

If the Giza Intelligences have already been removed, their influence definitely hasn't. According to what I consider to be reliable government informants, Marduk is now reportedly in an underwater complex in Lake Tanzania in Africa which is near the location of the very first Anunnaki gold mines. (One of the Anunnaki gold mines in South America was FOUND by Sir Flanders Pietrie, you know.)

Hilter's SS WORSHIPPED Marduk (Artus) literally. Many right now in the world STILL DO.

I question the Plejarens about that -- which is exactly what they want us to do, I think. Why? Because, Marduk has NOT been fully taken care of yet as is evident in the entire world at this very moment.

There are those in official (USG) circles that claim that Marduk is still very much alive on planet earth and the internecine war between him and his brothers is about to come to a head when Ni.bi.ru comes around this time. We are caught right in the middle of this conflict.

R.S. Harrington DISCOVERED Ni.bi.ru in 1983 and Sitchin CONFIRMED it by details in the ancient records. I have seen the information about that. Harrington's work was even published in Astronomy journals although the name Ni.bi.ru was not used -- but it WAS used between Harrington and Sitchin when Sitchin confirmed it.

The existence of Ni.bi.ru is ABOVE TOP SECRET and it is not surprising that the Plejarens avoid the issue.

A priest inside the Vatican ran across something called "Project Wormwood." That is about PX and its soon arrival. That's the reason that the Vatican built the state of the art infra-red telescope on Mt. Graham in Arizona and the very reason for the brand new telescope that just went online AT THE SOUTH POLE. Ni.bi.ru COMES IN FROM THE SOUTH.

I have had the purpose of this telescope CONFIRMED by those who know what they are talking about and that's part of the reason why I am so interested in uncovering this mystery.

We have incoming.

They say 80 to 110 years from now it will make its passage. But -- EVEN NOW, THE OUTER PLANETS are already showing signs of this incoming disturbance. EVEN PLUTO is getting warmer as is Mars. Saturn just experienced the most unique hurrican-like storm EVER RECORDED. Our WHOLE solar system is being effected -- by something -- right at this moment.

To blame it all on "the sun" is the government coverup which is the backup as soon as people realize that its not all due to hairspray and SUVs.

Of course, as the Plejarens point out, the insane use of nuclear explosions within OUR OWN ATMOSPHERE and especially in the STRATOSPHERE has PUNCHED a huge hole in the ozone. But, the government would rather you believe it is all due to hairspray and SUVs -- which, no doubt, contribute to the factor but ARE NOT THE WHOLE STORY of global warming.

This "global warming" is NOT confined to planet earth -- SOMETHING is increasingly effecting our whole solar system.

I do think that AFTER the present day Anunnaki solve this internecine conflict that has been going on for millenia -- THEY will have overcome ALL war -- and will soon after that migrate to the Plejaren system closer to the galactic center because to OVERCOME WAR is the greatest evolutionary step forward a being could take.

Someday WE will follow.

In the meantime the FUTURE (my hypothesis that is yet to be proven otherwise) Anunnaki (the Plejarens contacting Billy) are offering assistance to the bioform THEY ORIGINALLY CREATED. That is -- US. They are our fathers and mothers -- really.

Does that mean that there have been no other genetic manipulations. Of course not. Only THAT particular one, which has been so significant to all of mankind, is the most important and the present Plejaren are motivated by that responsibility -- AND -- by the terrible mistakes of some of their "brothers" such as Artus (Marduk) and those controlling minions who wish to enslave the minds and souls of men.

My limited hypothesis, of course, as I await new significant understanding.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings.

nestingwave

Nestingwave

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Newinitiation,

No, I'm not suggesting that Ni.bi.ru exists in a different time configuration or that all the Plejaren's ancestors were time travelers. Being a "time traveler" obviously requires a great deal of evolution before that ability is aquired. The Anunnaki were not very highly evolved, comparatively speaking, especially when they first came here.

But, they WILL be on their way once this internecine conflict of the ages is resolved -- eventually to settle in the Plejaren system from whence their future selves are now coming back in time to help us along.

It is clear that the Plejarens are time travelers and make space-time leaps in their Great Spacer mother ships as described by W. Stevens and the contact notes.

To me, the Jehovah connection proves who the Plejaren's are and I, for one, can well understand WHY they are not admitting nor discussing it at this crucial moment of resolution.

Salome,

nestingwave

Truthseeker

Post Number: 178
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know Nestingwave, it looks like I need to point out a few things here. Firstly the Anunnaki were not and are not Plejaren. Assuming they existed at all, they came in from the Sirius star-system and if you read Billy's 251st contact you'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about. Secondly Zechariah Sitchin made a lot of errors regarding his books as was pointed out by Richard C. Hoagland. Nibiru goes by the name of UNI and it does not look like a comet with a red tail. It was in fact photographed twice during the passing of Comet Hale-Bopp back in 1997.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Nestingwave

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, James Truthseeker,

Thanks for setting me straight on this.

If a third party has something negative to say about a second party, they must be right -- so we should simply BELIEVE what the "powers that be" tell us on the surface and forget about questions that might rock the boat of accepted interpretation and orthodoxy.

No, Truthseeker, that may be for you but not for me. I personally feel that it is better to find out things for oneself and not automatically take everything at face value -- especially second hand information or information that is based only on "high" authority with no other evidence whatsoever.

Salome,

nestingwave

Truthseeker

Post Number: 180
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then Nestingwave if you disagree with me, may I suggest you start providing us with some more direct references and not just take everything in that Zechariah Sitchin says at face value. BTW, you may want to read what Billy Meier says about Zechariah Sitchin and the symbology involved.

Correction in warding for readers regarding my last post. "Assuming they existed at all, the Anunnaki are likely to have come in from the Sirius star-system".

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Nestingwave

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truthseeker,

Please direct me to what Billy has to say about the symbolism of the Anunnaki. What I have read of it so far indicates quite a similarity with the ancient records mentioned by Sitchin except different symbols are used and there are some discrepencys in the Cosmology. Please understand, I DO NOT take Sitchin as absolute truth but only as a guideline to WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN ON OUR OWN PLANET for thousands of years. I do not wish to argue or fight and, in fact, will not do so.

I have already mentioned several items in my previous posts that no one has addressed or been uable to.

I am only interested in one thing. Cutting through the godspell that our species has been under for so many thousands of years and finding the Truth that sets us free from religious bondage -- ALL religious bondage including the sectarianism which seems to be building up around Billy and the Plejarens based on "authoritative" word only.

Thanks for your comments.

nestingwave

Truthseeker

Post Number: 182
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2006 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Nestingwave,

OK I'm glad you're willing to reason and sure I'll see if I can post here what I found regarding what Billy said about Sitchin.

Now I'm not saying that Billy and the Plejarens know all, but I've come to the conclusion over these past years from my own research that Billy's opinions and sources tend to be more reliable then most people and books I've come across thus far AND even when I've found a few errors in Billy's and the Plejaren's material, it usually is not to long after that they both will correct themselves, even before bringing such errors to their attention. Keep in mind that Billy Meier and his work can involve a few years of study before understanding the real gist of it since much of the material is not extensively elaborated on in any single subject. But rest assured it appears both Billy and the Plejarens tend to see TRUTH in itself quite religiously in a kind of sectarianism of which I'm sure you'll soon come to understand, which is probably the only way to get around the "God-spell" bondage as you call it.

Unfortunately I can't say the same for to many people, but you sound like you're on the right track. If I sounded a bit concerned, it's because I've come across to many people over the last number of years who have had their preconceived ideas about what Nibiru (UNI) is and making such claims that this planet is going to come by the Earth (in past recent years) killing up to 90% of the planet, just like all these people who make similar claims of a photon belt.

I admit even I had once confused Nibiru (UNI) as having been one in the same as the destroyer comet (Comet of 1680) but only to discover these are two entirely different celestial objects. In the case of Sitchin, it appears as though he more to easily confused within his works and translations various events and people when they entirely are 2 or more separate things, probably do to the fact that history does repeat itself and people do inherit names in passing generations, not to mention more then just one extraterrestrial group having been involved throughout Earth human history in different times. It just always amazed me just how many people refuse to acknowledge the most obvious of human trends which had been past down and even repeated itself for the past hundreds if not thousands of years and generations. In any case I'll see if I can post here what Billy says about Sitchin along with some photos of UNI which I still have.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Truthseeker

Post Number: 183
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2006 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Assuming I'm understanding this correctly, here is something I put together about 3 years ago.

Concerning UNI or Nibiru, Billy seems to indicate in bulletins #9 and #10 that it still exists and that there was the possibility of contact with ETs during its near pass. In my opinion, this of course did not happen because of the mass suicide involving the "Heavens Gate cult". Later in German bulletin #38, Billy seems to deny the existence of UNI, OR is he just denying the false misconceptions of UNI, such as that of Nancy Lieder's planet X?, which she claimed would come close to Earth in around mid May of 2003. Obviouisly this did not happen and YES in this sense there was no planet X existing nor passing close to Earth at this time. In this case, Billy could have being refering to yet an imaginary planet X or Nibiru created in the minds of people like Nancy Lieder and Jelaila Starr based upon the already many misconceptions of Zecharia Sitchin. If Heavens Gate was not bad enough, both these "women" claim to channel such ETs and I'm sure there still maybe others wanting to do the same. The real UNI in this case has long sense come to its closest point to the Earth and Sun, and like comet Hale Bopp, it has long sense left again for another 3600 years in orbit!

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker
------------------------------------------

From Bulletin #9

Billy's comment following a previous answer:

...and there is yet another planet, UNI, which the Pleiadians/Plejarans say has an alleged SOL orbital period of 3,600 years. Unfortunately, I am unable to describe the planet Vulcan/Volkano any better than I can the two outer planets -- Transpluto and UNI -- because I have never been given any descriptions about them. I was informed, however, that Vulcan/Volkano, the planet closest to the sun, previously played an important role in Sumerian times. The same also holds true for UNI, which was given the name "Nibiru" or "Nubiru"; the origin of this name is obscure. According to one story of unknown origin which refers to UNI, respectively Nibiru/Nubiru, this twelfth planet of the solar system not only is mentioned in many mythologies but it will reach its closest position to the sun once again in March of 1997, after 3,600 years. Expectations are high that it will be seen as a brightly glowing disk in the sky when it makes its appearance from behind the sun. As if this were not enough, at the same time, also in March 1997, another large object will appear in the sky -- a gigantic comet, or tail star, 1/310 the size of Earth's diameter. This implies that the comet has a diameter of about 40 kilometers [25 miles]. Its brightness will be nearly 100 times brighter than Halley's Comet in 1985/86. The orbital time of the comet or tail star is enormously long, as is exemplified by Nibiru/Nubiru, respectively planet UNI's orbit of more than 3,000 years. The Hubble Space Telescope has already photographed the comet and scientists have discovered that its composition is typical for a comet. It consists of dirt, frozen gases, the "usual space trash," with a predominance of frozen water and other frozen material. Provided good visibility exists, the tail star, which will be known as the Hale-Bopp-Comet, should be visible without binoculars like a star in the night sky. It is expected to pass the Earth on March 23, 1997, and will then reach its point of closest proximity to the sun on April 1.

Well then, regarding extraterrestrials making their appearance before the public, I can say that March '97, once again, was to have been the designated month for the extraterrestrials' initial public appearance in the foreseeable future. However, after this announcement terrestrials generated numerous negative incidents and for this reason the extraterrestrials declared that this encounter would probably not take place. It is impossible for me to judge what transpired since the announcement in regard to the behavioral pattern of the terrestrials, along with the situation of military agencies and world politics. But I must assume that very little, if anything, has changed for the better since the announcement and that, as a result, the intended contact will probably not occur at the designated time. Should events develop otherwise, which I do not now foresee, I would be surprised myself. For now, however, all I can see is that the human population on Earth continues to war as ever, the people are hostile toward one another, they rob and steal from each other, and at every opportune or inopportune moment they clobber each other's brain to a bloody pulp; or else, they kill their fellowman according to the motto: If you refuse to be my brother I will bash in your head. -- And truly, I cannot envision any extraterrestrial being motivated into publicly landing on Earth to befriend terrestrials and establishing a liaison with them. I would consider anyone doing that "beyond help" and even more idiotic than the most imbecilic terrestrial.

-Billy

Then from Bulletin # 10.

Question 4: A very cordial thank you for your reply to my questions [see Bulletin, Vol. 2, #9, pages 6-8. Billy]. I now have another question: Can you provide me with some estimate as to when Planet UNI, respectively Nibiru or Nubiro (as it is also called according to your explanation), will depart/disappear again, and what link does the comet have with UNI, which supposedly also will appear in March 1997?

-Urs Krasemann, Germany

Billy's Answer: Your question refers to my response on page 8 of our Bulletin, Vol. 2, #9. There is no consensus of opinions regarding the comet and planet Nibiru, respectively UNI/Nubiru. Some people who are focusing on this event hold the opinion that the planet and the comet are two completely different celestial bodies, while others speculate that the two are one and the same, with the implication that it is but one celestial body. This particular planet/comet has prompted extremely ludicrous speculations for some time now, and it may be important to note that in the past it played a major role in terrestrial history 3,600 years ago, when it generated a multitude of calculations and conjectures. The same wave of excitement holds true today, and theories are running rampant with respect to whether or not UNI/Nibiru/Nubiru will harmlessly pass by Earth or whether it will be drawn toward the Martian field, which would eventually drag it into Earth's orbit. Purportedly, our dear old moon will be pushed aside whereupon it will drift beyond recall into outer space, while Mars, supposedly, will approach Earth to become its new moon.

Contention has it that in March 1997 Planet/Comet Nibiru will appear from behind our central star to radiate as a second sun—but for the time being it matters little whether it is one or two celestial bodies. In any case, we only know that on March 23, 1997, a single, gigantic comet is said to pass by the Earth, if we can call it that, and then will travel toward the sun. On April 1, 1997, it should reach its closest orbital point to the sun before it again disappears into the depths of space in September 1997. Regarding the planet/comet known as UNI or Nibiru or Nubiru, respectively, certain speculators claim the possibility exists that it is an inhabited celestial body and not a giant nuclear power plant like our sun that produces light and warmth, and fosters the survival of life forms. However, proof of this theory has not been provided yet. Should this be simply the comet "Hale-Bopp" (see Bulletin, Vol. 2, #9, page 8) which, in some circles, is also known as the planet Nibiru, then clearly it cannot be an inhabited celestial body.

The only fact we are aware of at this time is that planet/comet Nibiru provided terrestrials 3,600 years ago with cause for great discussion and speculation. And now a superlarge comet is approaching our sun at tremendous speed and the question arises whether or not this is Nibiru/UNI/Nubiru, the tenth planet of the SOL system. Some writers claim scientists have already determined that it will not endanger the Earth. But nobody seems to know for sure what will happen when the comet intersects the Martian orbit. The possibility does exist that it may be ripped from its own orbit and flung toward Earth. Supposedly, it will nudge our moon in the process and be slowed down in its path by the moon. The result could be that it would begin to orbit the Earth from this time onward, while our old lunar satellite would commence its endless voyage into outer space before, possibly, returning to Earth as a gigantic comet thousands of years hence. Still, speculation continues that Mars' ice-covered poles and the ice reserves beneath the planet's surface would be converted into water by the warmth of the sun after becoming the orbital captive of Earth as a moon. Such an event would lay the foundation for a different atmosphere on Mars and allow people from Earth to colonize it. Yet other speculators assert that Nibiru is the precursor for an even far larger, inhabited planet, upon which the gods are said to reside.

Another hypothesis and claim regarding "Hale-Bopp" was made on November 14, 1996, by Chuck Shramek, an amateur astronomer who had previously taken a CCD picture of the comet. He stated he had observed a saturnlike object in tow behind the gigantic comet. His remarks triggered a heated debate during which Courtney Brown, a self- proclaimed remote viewer, stated he could ascertain through his extrasensory capability that this saturnlike second object in tow with the comet, is maneuvered under intelligent guidance. Certain UFO advocates, as usual, brought Brown's testimony into their fold, and now they claim that the second object is actually an artificially constructed configuration inhabited by the gods. Furthermore, they claim that the comet itself is being guided by the gods from this inhabited configuration, and so forth. Astronomers, on the other hand, assume that the photographed mysterious object is simply a combination of a bright star in the background, with comet "Hale-Bopp" intersecting it in the foreground.

Such speculations, whether true or not, originate from the same, extremely conflicting viewpoint in which the crop circle pictograms (specifically that of Grasdorf) play a particular role. Termed the "pictograms of humanity's fate," their meaning will allegedly be recognized in the near future as the key to our future path.

Planet Nibiru/Nubiru/UNI has always been termed the "Planet of the Gods." It is said that its reappearance in the SOL System will introduce the "Golden Era" or the "Golden Epoch of our solar system," respectively. Yet another name for planet/comet Nibiru must not be forgotten either when, in days of yore, it was called "Antus." In connection with planet Nibiru and the crop circles, I must mention that some people claim the related pictograms are actually being drawn by the gods, to focus terrestrial attention toward future events, just as I have done on previous occasions. These events, the proponents claim, include Earth's reversal in rotation from West to East. The result would produce sunrises in the West and so forth. Likewise, they state that extraterrestrial races will officially land on Earth on March 27, 1997, and will commence contact with terrestrial governments—a portion of this claim can be traced back to the crop circles. This landing date was allegedly transmitted to two pub-owner brothers during a one-hour telephone conversation. Well, maybe we'll have a surprise on this point too—if an actual ET public landing and the initiation of contacts with governments were to transpire, we would be delighted, of course. If this were to happen, however, all further contacts with the Pleiadians/Plejarans would immediately cease, as they previously told me on several occasions. They abide by safety rules to preserve the secret of their Plejaran culture and home worlds from other space travelers with lower evolutionary levels than their own, mainly to avoid disaster and havoc caused by other extraterrestrials—this does not even take into account the lesser evolved aliens' dangerously low vibration levels in comparison to those of the Plejarans.

-Billy

Unofficial German to English translation portion of FIGU bulletin #38:

Readers question: What is your take concerning the statements of New Yorker Orientalist Zecharia Sitchin, meaning that there is an undiscovered tenth planet in our solar system known as Nibiru with an orbital time of 3600 years and its inhabitant the Anunaki which created humans approximately 300,000 years ago? It is also strange that Sitchin's symbol (an arrow in a semi-circle), which the alleged contactee Lonnie Zamora claims to have seen back in April 24,1964 in new Mexico on a landed UFO, when a sumerian cuneiform script character recognizes such a meaning as "the pure ones with the fiery rockets". Similar symbols are also found on 20,000 year old cave paintings in America and Western Europe.

-N.L./Germany

Answer: The statements of Zecharia Sitchin regarding the alleged tenth planet with the name Nibiru and its Anunaki inhabitants are not to be taken seriously with increased certainty. Not only because it strongly conforms with the homogeneous statements of self-glorified head Raelien Claude Vorilhon, but also if this alleged planet exists of which is answered in the negative by the Plejarans, then it would have been discovered in the least by the terrestrial astronomers. At least with the space telescope. Regarding the symbol....

Note: From here Billy goes on to explain all the different symbologies of the bow and arrow found in many different countries and ancient cultures.

===Original German for translation portion of FIGU bulletin #38===

Leserfrage: Was ist von den Behauptungen des New Yorker Orientalisten Zecharia Sitchin zu halten, die besagen, dass es in unserem Sonnensystem einen unentdeckten zehnten Planeten Nibiru mit einer Umlaufzeit von 3600 Jahren gibt, dessen Bewohner, die Anunaki, den Menschen vor etwa 300000 Jahren schufen? Sonderbar ist auch, dass Sitchin ein Symbol (ein Pfeil in einem Halbkreis), das der angebliche Kontaktler Lonnie Zamora am 24.4.1964 in New Mexico auf einem gelandeten UFO gesehen haben will, als ein sumerisches Keilschriftzeichen erkennt, das soviel bedeutet wie «die Reinen mit den feurigen Raketen». ähnliche Symbole befinden sich auch auf 20000 Jahre alten Höhlenmalereien in Amerika und Westeuropa.

N. L./Deutschland

Antwort: Die Behauptungen des Zecharia Sitchin in bezug auf den angeblichen zehnten Planeten mit Namen Nibiru und deren Bewohner Anunaki sind mit Sicherheit nicht ernstzunehmen, und zwar nicht nur deshalb, weil sie sehr stark konform laufen mit den gleichartigen Behauptungen des raëlistischen Sekten-Oberhauptes Claude Vorilhon. Würde dieser angebliche Planet existieren, was aber von den Plejaren verneint wird, dann wäre er durch die irdischen Astronomen längstens entdeckt worden, und zwar zumindest mit dem Weltraumteleskop. Hinsichtlich des Symbols....

Nestingwave

Post Number: 52
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2006 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow James,

Thank you so much for all this info. Very enlightening indeed.

You said: "Concerning UNI or Nibiru, Billy seems to indicate in bulletins #9 and #10 that it still exists and that there was the possibility of contact with ETs during its near pass."

I agree.

"Later in German bulletin #38, Billy seems to deny the existence of UNI,..."

HUH? Perhaps he said too much before? As I said -- this is a VERY sensitive subject. That also gives some weight to the credibility of Ni.bi.ru's existance -- along with many other supporting pieces of hard evidence.

"OR is he just denying the false misconceptions of UNI, such as that of Nancy Lieder's planet X? ..."

Kinda open ended eh? The "misconceptions" are intentional disinformation with the purpose of discrediting and debunking and diverting attention AWAY from the actual incoming arriving 60 to 120 years from now. Perhaps they want to create an "urban legend" now to fall back upon later.

Meanwhile, the inhabitants of Ni.bi.ru (reportedly) now have the technical means to travel back and forth between Earth and Ni.bi.ru via space/time window.

Some within our government are very gradually leaking information that there already exists formal traties between the USA and several "alien" races.

We know that the Plejarens tried (1975 reportedly)but were turned down infavor of ETs willing to negotiate guns, mind-control and power.

With the Anunnaki it is TWO factions with 180 degrees of different intention to the point of internecine civil war. It is echoed in all our archetypes and myths from the beginning of time -- the conflict of the ages.

Nancy Leider has a biochip. Her site, ZetaTalk is a FACTION within CIA. It puts forth both real information and disinformation.

It is our "secret" government coordinated with some species of "grays" who seem to have a signed treaty with USG and/or an amicable relationship with the one they refer to as the world's "puppet-master" (could be Artus/Marduk) who now is in the process of bringing down King George in order to prevent a too soon collapse of the world economy. It seems that King George didn't play ball with the PM and is being quickly reigned in by the puppet-master himself.

The left hand of political monstrosity will now fall into line with the puppet-master and deconstruct the world and its beings in a more gradual and orderly fashion.

The powers-that-be don't want the movers, shakers and operators of our society leaving their jobs and positions in terror and panic before the correctly prepared moment.

The elite controllers always carefully plan for a rapid personal escape route.

ZT is designed to discredit the entire PX passage by destroying its own credibility with blatant falsehoods -- such as "the earth has now paused in its orbit" -- "PX would arrive in May 2003" -- "PX is right now between the earth and the sun." --- Blatant falsehoods designed to discredit the entire idea that PX is incoming -- but -- at the same time encourage folks to become more self-sufficient to survive other disruptions that are indeed on the way. Not everyone within the government (or the CIA for that matter) want us all to simply perish. There are differences of opinions about that everywhere.

PX did not pass recently. There is no such evidence at all. I take issue with the Plejarens on that one.

It's history of tearing clockwise down through the whole solar system and creating havoc is far too well documented to be brushed aside.

You say, "if this alleged planet exists, of which is answered in the negative by the Plejarans, then it would have been discovered in the least by the terrestrial astronomers. At least with the space telescope."

Hello?

Isn't the need for keeping this under wraps obvious?

It has been discovered by the terrestrial astronomers. R.S Harrignton was his name, the year was 1983. Sitchin, having knowledge of the ancient records, confirmed it as did astronomer Van Flanders and many others.

It has been photographed through the Hubble (as I said) but you must not forget that its very existance is ABOVE TOP SECRET since governments are indeed worried about creating panic. The Plejarens do NOT wish to eneter into the world of above black operations because such areas are useless distractions to their purpose and mission. For this reason, they do not put themselves in any position to DIRECTLY CONTRADICT the governments by exposing secret matters. The Plejarens, understandably, wish to stay far away from any such useless snags and snares.

Rael is the easiest contactee of all to see through simply because his message from the "Elohim" is totally contrary to what has been known for ages about the Elohim's purpose and speaking.

I cannot and will not trust anyone with a chip in their brain. No matter how you look at it, a chip in the brain indicates OUTSIDE CONTROL and a hidden agenda afoot.

So far, no one at FIGU seems to have an absolutely definitive answer about Billy's relationship (if any) with that bio/microchip. If I found out that such was the case, my trust of Billy and the Plejarens would be instantly dissolved. Why? Because such sorcery over the minds and souls of others is 100% opposed to the Creational Laws and Directives according to how I understand them.

I'll read and contemplate what you have said.

nestingwave}

Truthseeker

Post Number: 184
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK I'm now going to try and upload here the 2 photos I have of UNI crossing paths with Hale-Bopp back in March of 1997. UNI in the photos is the Saturn like object seen next to the comet. Both photos are from 2 different sources. Enjoy!

Hale-Bopp comet and UNIHale-Bopp comet and UNI image 2

Truthseeker

Post Number: 184
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know Nestingwave,

It maybe something far more simpler then what you're suggesting in that if I know Billy Meier correctly, even though I haven't met the guy, then I'd say that Billy isn't so much denying the existence of UNI because of it being a sensitive subject, but rather because he at the time does not want to be falsely accused of being responsible for any more mass suicides involving cults like "Heavens Gate", as a result of any publications regarding UNI or of any possible open ET contact. I think Billy has already been upset enough years before regarding the Jonestown suicide incident. Past talk radio show host Art Bell was falsely accused by this means for discussing Hale-Bopp and its companion object just before and during the time of the events. And it's true if such a planet X were still in our solar system then Hubble along with other telescopes would have been able to see it for some time now. Therefore to some extent Zecharia Sitchin is at least partially responsible for cults resulting from his books if he is in fact adding more to the original truth and misguiding all his readers.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Truthseeker

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BTW: I seem to recall it may not have been UNI that terrestrial astronomer R.S Harrignton discovered back in 1983, but rather a 10th planet referred to by the Plejarens as Trans-Pluto, which could have been the one called "Chiron", discovered in 1977 by Charles Kowal. (Not to be confused with Pluto's moon, Charon) Then about 30 years later in 2003, a transpluto like object was discovered or re-discovered, but this time called "Sedna" by Michael E. Brown. But many other names have also being given to such planetoid objects, these being; Xena, Varuna, Quaoar, Orcus, Juno, Vesta, Pholus, Ixion, Pallas, Ceres and to trans-Neptunian Eris. In recent years it has become ever more evident that many such micro dwarf planets do in fact exist within the solar system with characteristics of both comets and asteroids, but very much more like lost wondering moons. A French medical doctor and amateur astronomer named Lescarbault discovered such an object near the sun and called it Vulcan, back in 1859 and in 1992, The Plejarens make mention of an object called "Kathein". In any case it never was exactly clear what R.S Harrignton discovered back in 1983 as it could have been any one of these known newly discovered micro-planets later discovered to be wondering through out the inner and outer solar system.

In FIGU-Bulletin Number 9, Billy and the Plejarens go more in depth of planet Kathein and don't deny there ever been a planet UNI.

A QUESTION FROM A READER

From an informed source I have heard that you preoccupy yourself with ufology and are said to have contacts with the Pleiadians. Can you tell me whether you have any information from the extraterrestrials about other unknown planets, which are said to travel in our solar system? Another question pertains to the fact that in your writings you state you have knowledge of when extraterrestrials will officially land on Earth. Would you please respond to my questions openly in one of your bulletins, which a friend of mine allows me to read?

Urs Krasemann, Germany

Response: According to information from the Pleiadians/Plejarans, several planets exist in our solar system in addition to the nine known to terrestrials: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. For example, close to the sun exists a planet called Vulcan or Volkano of which terrestrials have spoken for centuries. Furthermore, the so-called Transpluto orbits the SOL far beyond Pluto. Beyond SOL a planet also existed about the size of Earth, but a few years ago it was thrust into outer space by one spiral arm of a black hole. Regarding this topic, Ptaah and I held the following conversation on February 3, 1992:

Billy: "Regarding your information on the planet, which is racing at great speed behind the sun...

Ptaah: Your question refers to the planet, which cannot be seen from Earth because it orbits the sun at such a high speed that it always remains hidden behind it. What do you wish to know about it?

Billy: There exists some confusion about its enormous speed. Isn't it correct that, normally, the greater the distance between a planet and the sun, the slower the planet orbits around it? Why does this not apply to this planet? [The planet was far beyond customary planetary orbits. Billy] Why is it so much faster than it is supposed to be, and what is its name?

Ptaah: This planet is truly a curiosity with regard to its enormous speed. Even we were only able to learn about its secret just over 76 years ago. And here as well we were compelled to realize that in this instance the Destroyer Planet had brought its dangerous forces into play. According to our records the planet hidden behind the sun is called KATHEIN. It was touched by and then later wrenched into the Destroyer Planet's gravitational field when the Destroyer was making its tenth-to-last passage through the SOL system. Kathein was able to free itself from the Destroyer's field of force to the point where it was able to establish and maintain nearly its normal orbit around the sun again, albeit, at an incredibly increased velocity, while the Destroyer continued on its predestined trajectory and entered the SOL system, where it generated destruction and change in many regions. Ever since that time, the planet Kathein itself has orbited the sun in the described manner at an abnormally high speed. It is slowly increasing its distance from the SOL system, however, and is migrating into the gravity of a dark hole's wandering spiral arm, which will ultimately draw the planet into its own force sometime this year. This is the same spiral arm whose influence wrenched sand and dust accumulations from Planet Venus.

Billy: When will this wrenching occur?

Ptaah: According to our calculations it will take place on June 16th [1992].

Billy: Is Kathein one of the two planets we have yet to discover and which we call UNI and Transpluto?

Ptaah: No, planet Kathein has nothing to do with this and it is devoid of any life forms." [End]

This information implies, therefore, that Transpluto exists beyond Pluto's orbit, and there is yet another planet, UNI, which the Pleiadians/Plejarans say has an alleged SOL orbital period of 3,600 years. Unfortunately, I am unable to describe the planet Vulcan/Volkano any better than I can the two outer planets -- Transpluto and UNI -- because I have never been given any descriptions about them. I was informed, however, that Vulcan/Volkano, the planet closest to the sun, previously played an important role in Sumerian times. The same also holds true for UNI, which was given the name "Nibiru" or "Nubiru"; the origin of this name is obscure. According to one story of unknown origin which refers to UNI, respectively Nibiru/Nubiru, this twelfth planet of the solar system not only is mentioned in many mythologies but it will reach its closest position to the sun once again in March of 1997, after 3,600 years. Expectations are high that it will be seen as a brightly glowing disk in the sky when it makes its appearance from behind the sun. As if this were not enough, at the same time, also in March 1997, another large object will appear in the sky -- a gigantic comet, or tail star, 1/310 the size of Earth's diameter. This implies that the comet has a diameter of about 40 kilometers [25 miles]. Its brightness will be nearly 100 times brighter than Halley's Comet in 1985/86. The orbital time of the comet or tail star is enormously long, as is exemplified by Nibiru/Nubiru, respectively planet UNI's orbit of more than 3,000 years. The Hubble Space Telescope has already photographed the comet and scientists have discovered that its composition is typical for a comet. It consists of dirt, frozen gases, the "usual space trash," with a predominance of frozen water and other frozen material. Provided good visibility exists, the tail star, which will be known as the Hale-Bopp-Comet, should be visible without binoculars like a star in the night sky. It is expected to pass the Earth on March 23, 1997, and will then reach its point of closest proximity to the sun on April 1.

Well then, regarding extraterrestrials making their appearance before the public, I can say that March '97, once again, was to have been the designated month for the extraterrestrials' initial public appearance in the foreseeable future. However, after this announcement terrestrials generated numerous negative incidents and for this reason the extraterrestrials declared that this encounter would probably not take place. It is impossible for me to judge what transpired since the announcement in regard to the behavioral pattern of the terrestrials, along with the situation of military agencies and world politics. But I must assume that very little, if anything, has changed for the better since the announcement and that, as a result, the intended contact will probably not occur at the designated time. Should events develop otherwise, which I do not now foresee, I would be surprised myself. For now, however, all I can see is that the human population on Earth continues to war as ever, the people are hostile toward one another, they rob and steal from each other, and at every opportune or inopportune moment they clobber each other's brain to a bloody pulp; or else, they kill their fellowman according to the motto: If you refuse to be my brother I will bash in your head. -- And truly, I cannot envision any extraterrestrial being motivated into publicly landing on Earth to befriend terrestrials and establishing a liaison with them. I would consider anyone doing that "beyond help" and even more idiotic than the most imbecilic terrestrial.

Billy

Norm

Post Number: 1059
Posted on Monday, December 18, 2006 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy is giving us facts. Sitchin is translating a Myth that may be based on some truth. I don't think you can trust any of the ancient texts at all.
My Website

Nestingwave

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Allow me to play the "devil's advocate" for a moment in order to somewhat broaden the perspective. In reading this over it sounds a bit harsh -- please don't take it personally.

You say, "Billy is giving us facts. Sitchin is translating a Myth that may be based on some truth. I don't think you can trust any of the ancient texts at all."

Yeah, sure. All the ancients were liars, manipulators, primitive story tellers, schizophrenic hallucinators and fantasy writers --
HELLO???

YET -- they KNEW the exact conditions on planets such as Nepture and Uranus. Conditions that have only recently been discovered by NASA. The ancient world wasn't even suppose to KNOW that Neptune and Uranus existed. Read Sitchin's "Genesis Revistited" for a complete LIST that equals ANY of Billy's prophecies.

You are way off here Norm.

WHERE praytell is one shred of evidence for these "facts" the Plejarens assert?? For example, a planet that orbits the sun so rapidly that no one can see it. Now THERE is a myth. That doesn't mean such a planet does not exists only that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HARD EVIDENCE -- NONE -- only rumors and speculation -- and, of course, the "word of god."

It sounds to me like automatic BELIEF without much understanding, reason or logic -- blind "faith" in the letter of a word from an "authority" figure as if it was "holy writ." A very very old story and a very sorry one at that. One of mankind's greatest and most foolish ongoing mistakes.

Methinks you are a bit overawed by those who put their pants on the same way you and I do. Even the nazis had flying disks developed after WW2.

It appears that your 'facts' are much more in the order of blind faith in the letter of the statements of those who have clearly used disinformation in the past.

Very unwise.

You try to make this into a Sitchin versus Billy contest. How ridiculous. "My god is better than your god." Come on. We should be breaking the godspell, not perpetuating it.

There is strong hard physical evidence to back up those ancient "myths" not just Sitchin's interpretation. By the way, his "translation" is impeccable and backed up by many other Sumerologists.

It is his ET INTERPRETATION that is controversial.

Is that controversial to YOU?

I don't think so since the Plejarens ALSO have an ET interpretation eh? This is yet ANOTHER similarity. A BIG one since once the ET hypothesis is accepted the main problems of our past can be discovered and exposed.

You fail to see the HUGE NUMBER OF SIMILARITIES between Sitchin and what the Plejarens have to say. That is probably because you are not all that familiar with Sitchin, his works being not on your "approved" reading list.

It's fine if someone wishes to hold a narrow point of view. Sometimes that is necessary for the protection of our consciousness.

Mankind on planet Earth has always desired a "father figure", "super-hero", "benevolent god" or "goddess" to tell him what to do and how to think.

This subservience comes from the fact that we (homo sapiens sapiens) were originally created as SLAVES to toil in the Anunnaki gold mines. Yes, there is evidence for that beyond Sitchin.

Do you think for a moment that the Plejarens would say "Our ancestors created homo sapiens sapeins as SLAVES to mine gold -- but now we've reformed and grown out of that?" THAT'S why they avoid the issue. If they made such a statment, it would undermine THEIR WHOLE PURPOSE in coming here to share their aquired wisdom. It would make us paranoid thinking that they might STILL have designs of manipulation and control. So -- they carefully avoid the subject all together. The explanations are just too complicated and would lead to MISUNDERSTANDING because human beings cannot yet FATHOM how evolution UNFOLDS consciousness, interconnectivity, respect and participation in the web of life. That's exactly what they are trying to teach us -- but it is, as yet, a fairly strange concept -- and TOTALLY opposed to the religious godspell which has captivated earthlings for so long and programmed them deep within their subconscious minds -- so that they REACT instead of ACT.

The time has come to grow up and realize WHO and WHAT we are.

You seem to totally miss what Sitchin has to say AND by the way what the Plejarens have to say when it comes to their desire to see human kind on Terra THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND CONNECT THE DOTS thereby breaking this ancient godspell perpetuated by some of the Plejaren's OWN RELATIVES according the THEIR OWN statements.

This "Cargo Cult" religion has been (AND IS) the problem.

In this, Sitchin and the Plejarens AGREE. As they agree on MANY MANY MANY things.

So, if you believe in the Plejarens and say the ancient texts are not reliable, you are simply ignorant of what the ancient texts have to say and how they CONFIRM what the Plejarens say.

At this point, due to lack of knowledge, you only see DIFFERENCES as if the Plejarens are "right" and everyone else is WRONG.

Nonsense. It really is not a question of "whose right." The conflict here is imagined.

If one looks at it only from the standpoint of linear thinking, there appears to be a conflict.

However, one must recognize the layers of meaning present beneath the surface of linear thinking about this very important matter.

The Plejarens are CAREFUL about what they say because this particular SUBJECT is a VERY VERY TOUCHY ONE and requires SPECIAL handling.

The Plejarens are somewhat EMBARASSED about the poor behavior of some of their relatives and wish to make amends without accidentally infusing us with RAW FEAR since some of the ancient problem is STILL VERY MUCH WITH US.

Do you understand what I'm talking about?

The facts of our ancient past are the COMPLETE UNDOING of ALL religion on Terra because it is exposed as the godspell of PRIESTCRAFT for the selfish desires of elite manipulators who wish to reign over the minds and souls of men.

These were originally the Anunnaki overlords and later their earthling minions. The Plejarens (the ancient Anunnaki) were very selfish bad boys and girls in their youth but have now grown up -- something which they (understandably) would rather not talk about too much. They -- the Plejarens (having migrated to that system in the future) -- created us through genetic engineering and reigned over us as tyrannical "gods", overlords and pharonic taskmasters.

A few of them, however, always loved their creation and, like good fathers and mothers, wanted nothing more than to see their children develop and mature. That's why they slowly GAVE US civilization -- WHEN WE WERE READY.

THAT AGE IS OVER FOREVER.

Earth (Terra) BELONGS 100% to homo sapiens sapiens. She is our inheritance and birthright. WE are growing up too and in so doing must take responsibility for ourselves.

Reportedly, even governments on Terra have signed declarations with ETs to this effect.

Salome,

nestingwave

PS I intend to post a document here entitle "The Magna of Life On All The Worlds." I will not tell you the source from which it comes but the content of it speaks for itself. It is reported to come from the present day Anunnaki themselves. Take it or leave it. But, if the present day Anunnaki (not the Plejarens who are from the future) have LEARNED what is in this document, one can easily understand WHY they are almost ready at this point in horizontal time -- to finally OVERSOME their internecine conflict and MOVE ON towards the center of the galaxy. Regardless of what you might speculate as to the origins of this document, the extreme wisdom of its content demonstrates ET knowledge that humbles one before Creation, its Laws and Directives. Stay tuned.

I may post it as a link since it may be a little too long.

Salome.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page