Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 14, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through July 14, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 984
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave.....

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Always an experience to cherish, not?

The images are also fantastic, I have to say.

Love Billy's humor, though: "well I hope you are still alive in the mornin"

Made me laugh into tears...:-)

Edward.

Markc

Post Number: 582
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Dave , that famous humour proves you were there as much as the photos you posted !

Mark
Mark Campbell

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 166
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dave,

I know I'm late, but your experience is truely fascinating, and you have taken amazing photographs. (Wonder why one was blurry).

Salome
Aditya

Mehraein62

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Forum,
please who is the exact person for making an arrangment to make a trip to SSSC?
Best Regards
Salome

The_original_dave

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ebrahim,

There is no person in charge of arranging people's visits/stays to the center. Just give FIGU a call to arrange your visit with whoever answers. I don't remember there phone number right this minute, so I guess someone else will give you the number...

BTW, Billy usually answers the phone.

Annie

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mehraein, you can contact FIGU Switzerland directly:

http://figu.org/ch/verein/kontakt (e-mail form)

http://figu.org/ch/verein/das-figu-center/anreise (address and phone)

Mehraein62

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave, Annie thank you friends, I must do the arrangement for visit.
Best Regards
Salome

Badr

Post Number: 341
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

Thought to share my latest visit to the centre last month, as I can imagine that people who are unable to visit the centre at this time would enjoy reading another experience.

On this visit I stayed for 5 days, and the work I did there was mainly cleaning up after winter season. It was quite cold but nice nevertheless. Within one day the weather would change a lot one minute it’s raining the next it’s snowing and then some hail and sun, all within one day. So there was quite a change, compared to the sand storm season here in Saudi. Managed to meet up with some core group members again which was nice, and as usual seen some new sides to the centre. This time I witnessed a little argument that went between Billy and one of the core group members on a disagreement regarding an issue with a Swiss politician that resigned because she received death threats, and whether it was a correct action or not (threatening politicians). Now for some on the forum might know what Billy’s stand on such an action to cause change would be, but I understood then that even some in the core group still have difficulty in seeing the logic and wisdom of Billy’s words and advice. So although most of the core group understand the teachings, they are still human beings.

One of the days was a correction day, they were still correcting Guido’s book, And Yet They Fly… but the German copy. And it was not the first correction, as they were correcting their earlier corrections. This day was the most interesting, as after the correction finished one of the core group asked Billy about the current situation with the Dalai Lama and China, So Billy said he had a contact with Quetzal about this issue a month before which was 8th of March if I am not mistaken. So he went quickly to his office and printed out the contact, when he came back he gave it to another person to read. In it Quetzal explained that there will be huge unrest regarding the Olympics and the one to blame is the Dalai Lama, as he preached to his close followers to fight for Tibet, and promoted hatred towards the Chinese and the need for revenge and to spread this message around the world. And his plan was to take advantage of the Olympics to gain favour, he was intelligent enough not to record any of his ideas on papers or in any other form, so nothing can be traced back to him. It was also then mentioned that the Dalai Lama didn’t care about the lives that he was putting at risk with his actions. As all what he cares about is political and spiritual power, like the previous Lamas. Billy also then added that the Dalai Lama was a wolf in sheep’s clothing, and no one sees it except for the Chinese and a few others, and something not many know is he is a misogynist. This was basically what was mentioned that it is just repeating the unrest like back in the 80s, I am not really sure what happened back then with relation to the Dalai Lama, but some older forum members might know. There were a few other things discussed, but this is the most interesting part, as many probably don’t really know what is really going on.

So I guess this is enough… hoped everyone enjoyed the read, for any questions post it in an appropriate topic, and not just replying to his post. Unless directly relating to the visit.

Salome, Badr

James

Post Number: 70
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting Badr. Disappointing to see so many people sticking up for Tibet. I bet most of them don't know much more about the Dalai Lama other than his little books of pleasant words. They sound like a bunch of idiots just chanting Free Tibet and they haven't got one clue about the history.

The Pro-China rally in Australia will be refreshing http://www.theage.com.au/news/beijing2008/torch-rallies-thousands/2008/04/23/1208743040656.html
Welcome to Earth!

Mehraein62

Post Number: 152
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ever Shining Badr,

- How nice it was your experience in SSSC, I wish also some time I can go to , and put my Haij , and see directly my Old Prophet Mohammad Abdoullah (Dear BEAM) in this period of my life.

-I wish also we are not this time again the Chess pieces of very Dear P,s

- I wish also face this time with a very real Truth and not again another religion in modern version.

- I wish ouer outer space brothers had much to say instead to hide much more subject from a nut kids mass , in a kindergarten class

- Every body can tracks news and results related to the Chinese Olympic and unrest in Tibet , maybe power hungry Daly Lama also,and etc.

- Every body with poor earthling mind can guess , that in order to bring new thoughts , we need to destruct the rightfulness and credibility of any old one.

- I wish P,s friends can dare to putting aside this one way informing and have the ability to answer to the questions
- pardon me about my bitter language , but it is only a complaint in a wilderness that we Earth humans are yielding on it.
Salome
M45

The_original_dave

Post Number: 227
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr,

Sorry, I know I am posting this in the incorrect section but I do not know where to post this.

I don't know if you've met her but here goes. When I visited the center last year, I met an elderly lady called Helga. Does the name ring a bell? I never got around to asking her for her E-mail address. I forgot to ask her and she forgot to give it to me since she kinda left on short notice. Lately, I've been wondering how she is. So would you happen to know her e-mail address.

If you do not want to post it here on the forum send it to me at dgunblatt@yahoo.es.

Thanks Badr

The_original_dave

Post Number: 254
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

This question is mainly directed to people like Christian and Badr since they have spent more time over in Schmidruti. But if anyone has any info feel free to reply.

So yesterday, while surfing around on youtube, I watch some of Kal's videos, which then led to watching that old documentary about Billy which Genichi and Nippon tv made years ago... Well, there's 2 or 3 scenes where Billy is showing Genichi and the crew the locations where he took certain pictures of Semjase's Beamship and you can't help but notice that there's some airplane which constantly fly's around the location. Billy told Genichi that that also happened many times whenever he went out to a contact. Does anyone on here know, who those people were? In the documentary, Billy said he didn't know who they were. I assume they were part of the Swiss millitary right?

Could this aerial surveilance still be going on today? Last year when I visited the center I remember seeing a black hellicopter fly right over the house. Hans (passive group member visiting from Germany) and I were having a conversation infront of the chicken pen when we hear the whirring sound of a hellicopter approaching. We both look up and see the hellicopter flying at a very low level of altitude. So anyway, this black copter fly's above the house at only a few meters of distance from the roof top, and then turns around and goes away. In my memory it seems as though it was only a about a meter off the roof top but that ofcourse cannot be and it was atleast a good 5 to 6 meters, which is rather close. We both also could not help but notice a man who was sitting on the right seat of the copter look straight at us or the area (chicken pen or something) around us through the open window.

The copter could have definatly just been a routine millitary flight which just happened to fly over the centers house (stop right over it and turn around) or it was part of that surveilance stuff that's been going on...

Pureharmony

Post Number: 123
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2008 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave,

In my opinion, that black helicopter probably was doing surveillance.

From my experience, they are involved in disinformation campaigns. But to give you the details of what I'm referring to, it goes off topic (to cow mutilations) so I'd have to continue it on a different thread. Hope if Billy has cows they were ok the next morning...

*pureharmony*

Edward

Post Number: 1171
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2008 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave....

Most interesting experience, I must say!

Well, your question is Your Answer, I would say.

Small personal planes, would be anybody from researchers to reporters, or even
Intells. And of course, the Jet's (and/or Heli's) which were encountered a
number of times, would speak for itself, not?

Edward.

Joe

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone taken a photo at the Semjase Silver Star Centre and the photo itself came out in black and white (silver) instead of colour?

Tjames

Post Number: 270
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering what the actual date for the annual passive meeting in Switzerland will be for 2009?

Salome,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Christian

Post Number: 183
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

23rd of May.

Gordonb

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tjames,

I am quite new to this site, i would love to visit the SSSC but you spoke of the date of the Passive meeting in Switzerland. What is meant by this, and where do they/are meeting?

Thank you

Salome.
Gordon
UK
"I try my best to do a good deed every day"
Salom.

Tjames

Post Number: 273
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gordonb,

The passive meeting is held on a specific day each year (usually springtime) for all passive and core group members to get to know one another, exchange new ideas and get updated with the latest and most pressing issues for members of FIGU. There also exists a donation membership and spirit lessons. I do not know if you are an American but, a small meeting is held yearly here out west. Also, small goups of "like minded" individuals are encouraged to start up passive groups.

If you are wondering what passive means in relation to the membership, I can say that it is titled this because every passive member contributes "passively" which in this case can be meant as not directly influencing FIGU core group members in Switzerland but having and indirect influence like through giving a small portion of ones monthly salary and a small yearly fee etc. This way if one finds enough interest in FIGU and desires to constribute but lives too far from the SSSC they can contribute and help the non-profit organization make books, build pyramids and many more things of this nature.

If you have any more quesions any moderators or I would be glad to provide you with answers, but just to let you know much of this information can be found here: http://us.figu.org/portal/AboutFIGU/Membership/PassiveMembership/tabid/86/Default.aspx

Salome,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Wildberg

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody,

I'm planning a visit to the FIGU-Center, from July 25th to the 27th. I'm having a hard time figuring out the train trip from Zürich to the actual Center. Will it be OK to order the train ticket on the Saturday (25th), when I am at the hotel and can get help, or will I have to do it beforehand in order to insure an available seat?

And, by the way, how does one get from the train station to the Center when one does not drive?

J_rod7

Post Number: 962
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wildberg,

You should call ahead first to the SSSC and let them know your plans, that you are coming for the visit, dates, &c.

Here, on this site are directions to the center...>

http://us.figu.org/portal/AboutFIGU/FIGUSwitzerlandCenter/tabid/64/Default.aspx

Enjoy your journey

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Rarena

Post Number: 456
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wildberg,

Check out SBB.com you want to go to Schmitruti via Wila and Winterhur...

From the airport go to Winterhur it leaves every ten minutes or so, you have to go downstairs...

From Winterhur go to Wila not WIL but Wila, then wait for the yellow post bus to go to Schmidruti... From Schmidruti walk the gravel road to SSSC. Enjoy http://fahrplan.sbb.ch/bin/query.exe/en?seqnr=1&ident=6c.032680219.1247372114&OK#focus

(Message edited by scott on July 11, 2009)

Wildberg

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page