Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Dream Interpretation

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Dream Interpretation « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 06, 2004Hunter23 09-06-04  09:32 am
Archive through August 02, 2005Phil63823 08-02-05  09:42 pm
Archive through July 26, 2006Peter_brodowski23 07-26-06  07:28 pm
Archive through November 04, 2006Peter_brodowski23 11-04-06  09:17 pm
Archive through March 30, 2007Cpl23 03-30-07  03:39 am
Archive through June 20, 2007Incredible23 06-20-07  08:17 pm
Archive through October 07, 2007Sirashwin23 10-07-07  06:03 am
Archive through December 01, 2007J_rod723 12-01-07  02:32 pm
Archive through December 11, 2007Phi_spiral23 12-11-07  04:24 pm
Archive through February 25, 2008Cpl23 02-25-08  11:24 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discuss dreams and forms of interpretation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stafath

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow.. I feel the same thing what Marksmanr feels about being spiritually evolved.

Trevor

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl,

I'm not suggesting that you and few others here who have previously stated to having dreams of the future are wrong and not had such dreams. My opinion with what I was getting at in my number 36 post (Sorry but I am very skeptical of people being able to have dreams of the future....) is to convey that I am skeptical of anyone apart from Billy who claim to have experiences as having dreams of the future and things of that nature. That is because to me, that is all here-say. And I feel I am entitled to be skeptical of things of that nature because too many people misinterpret or tell fibs these days. Thats why I apologized to concerned persons for saying my opinion there because I could be wrong about the people who i am referring to here. I hope you understand why i prefer to take this position on the matter even though I am talking amongst people at Billy's Figu board and not some typical other wacko ufo/conspiracy/spirit forum on the net.

There is also the element of possibly being co-incedence or misinterpretation there too.

Trevor

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I was having dreams of the future I would not tell anyone, even here, because i do not expect anyone to believe me because what I am claiming I can do is hear-say. Well you know what I mean by saying hear-say.

Trevor

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction, I didn't mean to say "even though I am talking amongst people at Billy's Figu board and not some typical OTHER wacko ufo/conspiracy/spirit forum on the net."

Marksmanr

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl. :-)

I would like to say that I mostly agree with you in what you said in your post (however I don't actually necessarily disagree with anything; it's just that some aspects I am not educated enough in to have a proper opinion).

You say that "Thinking about who is and who isn't spiritually evolved is IMO largely redundant", and I agree; although it's not necessarily a bad thing knowing or recognising someone's spiritual level. It's only bad if the individual person who thinks something such as someone being highly spiritually evolved interprets or reacts to such a thought or acknowledgement with those negative thought processes you pointed out. But of course, I do know that most people would probably react in such a way though.

And I know I have said that I think I, myself am quite likely more spiritually evolved than most people on Earth, and I do think it's a bit stupid of me saying such a thing, but in all factualness, I think that may be true. As I said, there's a lot of things I could say - but don't want to talk about, atleast not yet.

Oh and by the way, you say that people having dreams of the future that aren't weather related are "in need of deeper investigation to explain on a scientific basis." implies that it's probably more unusual for dreams of the future to not be weather related? I don't know, but I do know that out of every single dream of the future I've ever had, I've never had one about weather. Every dream has always simply been me; first person, seeing, hearing, feeling, thinking etc. everything that I will see, hear, feel, think etc. in the event/moment in the future.

My dreams of the future can be of such simple events such as me seeing my friend's new display picture on MSN, and seeing a YouTube video that I will see of rare footage of animals fighting in Africa, and also things such as me putting on the 2007 International UFO Congress on the Billy Meier case for the 1st time, to things as sophisticated as me being at school - waiting for my new class, but no-one comes, then I eventully find out our class is in the library, only to get there and find out they've gone to another classroom for a special guest speaker, then for me to make my way there, walk into the classroom, sit down, and see a girl sitting infront of me with an unusually long back and to hear the guest speaker talk about being a radio announcer. But I've never had anything specifically to do with weather.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trevor, you say that you wouldn't tell anyone about your dreams of the future - even here, because you wouldn't expect anyone to believe you. And I understand. But I think the reason why people; such as myself would talk about such things is because it's considerably quite an interesting thing to talk about. It's like: If ever there's a place where I can/could talk about such things; it's here. In the FIGU community. I don't care about anyone believing me or not, but I know other people here would have also had such experiences so it's good to share them.

Trevor

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, I understand what you mean and I hope you also understand what I mean too and where I'm coming from.

I came to this forum only after previously being at numerous other ufo/spiritual/conspiracy related forums first. Thats why I prefer to take this non-believing stance because of the huge number of wild spiritual/pyshcic related claims people were always making at other forums. I never bought any of them claims.

The reason I still take this non-believing stance even though I am at Figu forum is because I know that all the claims people say here are still NOT all true. I believe/know that there are still some people who like to make stories up here, even though its Figu forum. Nowhere near as much as other forums but none there less they still would be some here. But how would I know who's telling the truth and who's not if I don't personally know anyone here? I can't, and thats why I don't buy hardly any spiritual/pyshcic related claims people make anywhere.

Stafath

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, That's true.
It IS a place where people can talk about such things (and other extraordinary stuff) ..this is the only place I have found so far where you can just relax, sit down and and freely talk about stuff what usual irrational truth ignorers would call "its a hoax!" or something like that.

And now back to the dreams - I used to have nightmares about 2 years back what rarely happened but now they seem to have gone forever, which I'm happy for. I don't really know how those nightmares stopped but they just stopped showing.

Cpl

Post Number: 349
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Trevor & Marksmanr,

On this planet at this time it probably pays to be generally skeptical. A skeptic still tends often to think in a belief/non-belief frame of mind though, and is often unbelieving when skeptical, though not always (depends on the person). If someone tells me they had a dream about the future I will listen because such may be interesting, but withhold judgment and skepticism. I just listen and take my time weighing up what has been said. I cannot know that what they say is true or untrue. There is no need to form an opinion or belief one way or the other; no need to be either accepting or rejecting of what the other has said. This approach helps develop ones discernment and a clearer perception of people, the language they use, their reasons, and motives if any.

I tell people of my dreams of the future now in the hope that something may be done to lessen the hardship. Maybe people can take special precautions, be prepared or take a diversion of some kind to avoid the worst of the danger. It might serve as a warning that others can take or not as they are inclined. If only one is helped it is worth the effort. In a sense it could be said to be some kind of responsibility, just as a weatherman is responsible for giving the weather forecast so we can be better prepared for it.

How does one possibly recognize another's spiritual level? It may be easier to observe how one is utilizing spirit in ones daily life, but deciding someone's actual spiritual level requires calibration and comparison of self with others. This is a process invariably best left alone. I think you will even find this mentioned in writings Billy has brought forward. Maybe OM? Perhaps a FIGU member can remember such a citation. Comparing self with others naturally tends to produce either pride or feelings of inferiority. While the ego may like or dislike dwelling in these states they do not contribute to ones spiritual development, or expression of spirit in ones daily life.

All people are at the level and stage where they need to be and are learning the lessons they need to learn. How then is one above or lower than another when all are doing what they have to be doing in order to learn their lessons? We are all spirits evolving through the use of a physical body. That is the situation we are in and it will remain as long as we remain incarnating in physical bodies.

It would be necessary to perceive the whole stream of human lives lived (and ignore those coming in the future) and how lived and then compare that with ones own history of incarnations to assess someones true spiritual level in relation to self. Considering the vast spans of time involved we are probably so close to each other as to be almost the same in most cases. But this is getting off topic for this thread.

My comment regarding the need for science was in relation to the subject not the people concerned. We know something of how the weather affects us scientifically, but not why we receive some other kind of input regarding the future, especially of a personal nature. The understanding of why these occur will require scientific discoveries, that will also delve deep into the inner workings of the mind and psychology of mankind IMO. This is what I was referring to there. Perhaps I did not make myself clear.

Nice talking with you. I may be busy for a while (in case you reply and I do not).
Chris

Marksmanr

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath, I've also stopped having nightmares. The last time I had nightmares is when I was 12 and younger. And I'm currently 16 (turning 17 on the 23rd of May) so I haven't had nightmares for almost 5 years. I have had some nightmares since then, but only a few (3 or 4 from what I remember).

I don't know what having no nightmares means if anything, but yeah. It's good. :-)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 220
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trevor: "Apart from Billy and few others like Edgar Cayce, I think it be a long time before good number of others (like us, normal people) be able to have dreams of the future. Thats the impression I got when I heard Billy talk about it in The Silent Revolution Of Truth film."

I got a much different impression. Below is what Billy actually says in the movie, The Silent Revolution of Truth, as it occurs In Scene 6, "Teachings". Billy has just described how he was saved from one of the assassination attempts by wearing a metal plate;

Billy: “And so my life was saved from a dream I had before. Because I have dreams again and again which show me things that will happen in the future.”

Interviewer: “Can we all have such dreams?”

Billy: “Actually, everybody can have such dreams if they concentrate on them and begin to steer their dreams. And when they enable themselves to somehow have visions through dreams, dream visions, prophetic dreams, and so on and so forth. But that naturally requires that the human concentrates and uses his consciousness to really make use of the energies and forces which arise from it.”

Regards
Bob

Incredible

Post Number: 135
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The problem is the following:

1. How can one know that such dream is about the future.

2. Knowing that the dream is about the future, how I can identify the exact time when the insident will occur?

Does billy saw his watch in his dream and saw the date and time?
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Trevor

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

My impression is that Billy was mainly trying to point out that everyone be able to do that, like as in time - eventually in coarse of evolution all will be able to do that.

Or do you think Billy was saying there that everyone can actually do that in this incarnation if they wanted to and tried/practiced? I don't think thats what Billy meant there.

My guess is there probably be only a handfull of people presently in world who can actually have those dreams of future like Billy can.

Also, here is the operative word (highlighted) in what Billy said there -

Interviewer: “Can we all have such dreams?”

Billy: “Actually, everybody can have such dreams if they concentrate on them and begin to steer their dreams. And when they enable themselves to somehow have visions through dreams, dream visions, prophetic dreams, and so on and so forth. But that naturally requires that the human concentrates and uses his consciousness to really make use of the energies and forces which arise from it.”

Marksmanr

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible:

1. How can one know that such dream is about the future.

It is hard to explain. For me; the actual dream seems different from normal dreams. Because the reality of dreams of the future isn't generated by memories, it seems as though I am percieving the dream of the future; however, in first person. Everything I think in the dreams of the future is what I am thinking in that future event, however, I percieve it as my own thoughts and I don't have any other thoughts than those of me in the future in my dream.

I really can't explain it properly. But I can say this: If you have a dream of the future yourself, and you remember it when you wake up, you'll very likely know it was a dream of the future.

2. Knowing that the dream is about the future, how I can identify the exact time when the insident will occur?

I've never known an exact time when the incident/event will occur, but if you remember the dream of the future and the event is going to occur soon or is about to occur, you'll likely realise that the current things happening are meeting up with how they were in the dream of the future. And if you realise this, you are able to change what happened in your dream of the future. However, usually, atleast for me, I don't realise this and everything simply happens exactly as in the dream of the future.

I think the only way to know for sure when it will occur is if you looked at the time and date in your actual dream of the future - and for you to remember those details.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 221
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Trevor,

The overall impression I come away with is that, yes, everyone has the ability to have such dreams in this incarnation if they choose to be attentive or mindful to the process. Whether or not the majority of people actually choose to be attentive or mindful is another thing entirely. Here is my interpretation of what Billy means by “enable themselves” and is subject to being wrong but which I nonetheless submit for your consideration and anyone else of similar kin.

When I first became interested in dream interpretation, I read books and even took a class offered by a local psychologist. I very quickly discovered that the foremost imperative is to learn to develop your ability of dream recall. If you can’t recall your dreams, then you obviously can’t interpret them. And it obviously follows that you won’t know if any of the dreams were precognitive. For me, the process involved keeping a dream diary to record my dreams immediately upon awakening. By getting into this practice, you train a part of your consciousness to stay focused on the dream during the awakening process out of REM state. And the more one practices dream recall, the better one becomes at it and the more details one can remember. This, in fact is what happened in my case. Sometimes I found that once I started writing, the details of the dream just seemed to flow like unzipping a zipped file. There are other processes and methods out there and there are others on this forum who could probably explain their process a little differently. As Chris mentioned, there are some for whom the process comes effortlessly. But probably not for most of us.

As the ability to interpret my dreams improved, I found that most of them were in a way, precognitive in nature, i.e. they showed a possible outcome or the consequences of maintaining a certain course of action. Then, over time, I also began remembering dreams that were not shrouded with symbology but were what they were. As an example, I once had a dream of getting a flat tire while driving on the freeway. The next morning I checked my tires before starting my commute and they looked fine. But sure enough, I later got a blow-out, perhaps from running over something sharp. And because there was a certain expectation on my part, I think I reacted more cooly in keeping control of the car then I might otherwise.

My personal theory, as I look back at the history of my dream diary and patterns that developed, is that as I became more accepting and willing to see things in life as they really were and open to truth, my dreams became more unfettered with the normal symbolism that protects our human psyche. And dreams of future events, in more realistic terms, become enabled.

Regards
Bob
}

Stafath

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marksmanr ;

I was thinking how to put my feelings about "was the dream about future or not?" thing into the words. Well I have to admit that you described these feelings very well.

Edward

Post Number: 1059
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Well, I have had many Dreams which came to pass.

Just to name one, back in the mid 70-ties:

I once dreamed I was somewhere...where it was very sunny and very beautiful.
Very much green and the flowers were as bright colored as can be. I could even
'feel' that warmth of the sun shining!

As always, I do come to a point, that I am Conscious of a/the/this dream, and
thus...Explore the environment.

Then, I walked to what looked like a crowd of people, they were dressed in may
beautiful pastel colored clothing. They were of all skin tones. And so, I
walked towards them, and noticed that they were turned to the music that was
being played. I did hear music, which was quite difficult to describe. I then,
walk further through the crowd of people and saw the it was - Jimi Hendrix
(already being deceased) - producing the music, and so I watched him with
admiration.

After he played, he walked off the small stage plateau, and I...after him.

When I got to him, he was what looked like: smoking a cigarette in a holder.

In reaction, I asked him: so they smoke here?

He said: Yes, but this is not a regular cigarette in a holder, but...an -
Electric Cigarette -, which may produce smoke like the real thing, but in
reality is just a substitute. And can do no damage to the body.

Than, this dream ended.

The above Electric Cigarette, has indeed been produced...and does not need
tobacco. It has been on the market for about a couple of years; here, in our
country it is being banned, because it is put in the wrong category; which is
still being looked into.

At first I did not know what to do with this dream, but when the above became
reality, I knew - that was it -!

BTW: Yes, Everybody can have Dreams, even the Plejarans, and even animals.

Edward.

Fisher

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a very interesting book from the 1920's about time theory and dream/deja vu future seeing called "An Experiment With Time (Studies in Consciousness)" by J. W. Dunne. I'm not sure of the accuracy of his theories but it's worth checking out.

Salome

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 394
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey edward,
you just reminded me about a dream i had.
it was not a future-vision or hatever but is as follows...
i opend up a cd booklet for the new jimi hendrex cd, which had pastel blue in the back ground and all these green and pink and other pastel coloured vine-like designs, kind of "psychedelic" in style. there were lyrics to one of the songs which i remember and wrote them down as i woke up,
it's as follows...

harmony, harmony, harmony
i'm actin' like i got some
harmony, harmony, harmony,
i'm actin' like i got none,
let god go and let love through you.

and it had a beautiful melody behind it.
i was very happy i remembered the lyrics through to my wakefull life, because i tried before with another song and it didnt work.

Edward

Post Number: 1063
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter...

Yes, that is positive that you can remember what you have dreamt. Even what
you may read or heard in a dream; which has occurred to me also.

Best to keep a notepad alongside your bed.

Edward.

Psycloud

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

At one point in my life I kept a dream journal beside my bed. I used to write all sorts of dreams down in it, and I found out after about 60 pages that there were patterns in my dreams. They were always things I worried about, but I always told myself that I was not worried about those things. Sometimes the dreams made them obvious, and sometimes they were hidden behind a story or an event. When I wrote down the dreams and thought about what they meant, they always made me realize that I was suppressing those feelings, and they were being expressed freely in my dreams.

I always found that strange, and yet wonderful at the same time, because each night you go to sleep awaiting the dream to find out more things about yourself that you might not have ever knew.

Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Edward

Post Number: 1103
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ken....

Nice to hear that you are getting to KNOW your Self!

That is indeed the Beauty of Dreams. Only, your Inner-Self, can explain
yourself TO Your Self. And bit by bit, of the puzzles are fitting in it's
place.

We all have to 'discover' whom we are at some time in life, not? Splendid,
that it is unraveling itself, gradually to you.

And so Dreams can Reflect One's Sentiments and Emotions..etc, as well them
being a Prediction into events of the next day or to the Future.

Where would we be without...our Dreams, not?

An excellent - Back up - system, not? Just as our Subconscious.

Edward.

Orphelia

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone.
I'm trying to find a forum to post this in, such as a dream interpretation one. Not sure if one exists. So I'll just post a dream I had in hopes that someone may know the meaning behind it ?

Last nights dream felt so real, Like more of an out of body experience type thingie. I was in this place that felt as though it was deserted with no one there. It felt more like another planet, as it my mind of that dream I kept telling myself, this isn't earth, but somewhere else. However, this kid and this lady, were hanging around me and it looked as though they were running away from some kind of natural disaster such as the world ending. So many of the buildings I was seeing were all kind of burned of fallen apart, very quiet and no one there.

So anyways, I look up the sky and I see fish flying in air. For the record I see visions of fish many times. But anyways, these fish were flying in the air, and I said to the lady and boy next to me, why are there fish in the air? The boy replied 'Look up again and you'll see they aren't fish'..So when I looked up, the fish turned in UFO'S. And it looked as though the UFO's, were everywhere and fighting with each other, in the sky, by firing these rockets, and beams, and even Lazar type thingies.

Later the boy and lady took me into this room, where they said, open up this book, as this book will explain a lot about what's going on. So when I opened up that book, there was a name that stood out on the first page. It was the Name Ghoran. And under the name it had some type of strange symbols and a picture of someone. Not sure who that someone was or what the name Ghoran means.

The dream was so much longer than that, but that is mostly what I remember from it. Does anyone know what is the meaning of this dream ? ..

PS, I don't normally discuss dreams or try to interpret them unless I feel as though I need to do this. And for some unknown reason this dream seems to have me thinking there is something significant I need to learn from it, which is why I question it..

Cheers.

Hi Orphelia,
I have opened this section, because dreams are mentioned in the Spiritual Teachings and the German Forum also has a similar section.

Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on January 30, 2013)
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Melissa

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

I would like to contact you.
You can contact me by email. It has been posted here, http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/2119.html#POST63705.
-Melissa

Jedaiah

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dreams work as a reassessing and cleansing of one's psyche. This can of course, be further expanded and manipulated for further use (IE: Predictions, Visions etc.) if one is to train themselves to do so. One must remember, however, that their consciousness can be quite creative. This can lead to wonderful or horrendous settings in one's dreams or visions, exaggerating the point further than the actual reality.

IE: My mother died 2 1/2 years ago, still get twisted dreams of her being alive in overly sad / overly happy situations. The reality is that she is dead but I was very close to her and miss her.

IE 2: A situation between an enemy and I erupts, I go into the dream world and I get a dream completely unrelated yet it is boiled in emotion and strife. This dream can be intense and feature things completely unrelated to the situation itself, but is sparked from it regardless.

People tend to get touchy with this dream subject, but It's a simple case. It is naturally impossible to decipher another person's dream entirely because that dream was engineered for THEIR psyche. You're free to theorize about whatever. Just keep the personal attacks on anyone to a shall we say: a minimum of zero.

Peace in Wisdom.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 647
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hawaiian,

The information was provided by Jacob Smits, a very long time student of the spiritual teaching, who derived it directly from the teaching. Perhaps he will be returning to participate more directly and speak for himself.

Regarding my dreams, my "experiences" in them vary and I try to understand and derive benefit from them. Since personal dreams can only be really interpreted by the dreamer, there is no point in my asking if others can do something or other in their dreams…as if that per se was an indication of their evolution, or consciousness development, etc. So, whether or not I can experience myself somewhat like a TV news helicopter and hover around a point, or hear rushing sounds while I "pop out of my body", etc., is COMPLETELY irrelevant…certainly to anyone other than me.

How I live my daily waking life - which can incorporate my understanding of my dreams and many other things - is better evidence about my evolution, etc., than any claims I can make about my…SUBJECTIVE experiences.

Votan

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian

Please do not concern yourself with some of the narrow minded people on this site.

Keep going because I appreciate your posting.

Unfortunately some people are jealous and they are the ones with the problems.

I am sure that Billy would say keep looking for the truth and it will set you free.
joe

Redbeard

Post Number: 250
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Orphelia,

I'm not up on the dream interpretation, but I do remember Billy saying something to the effect that dreams are your psyche's and brain's way of processing the recent past experiences of a persons thoughts and feelings.

This seems to make sense to me, as many dreams don't, but our minds and our world of thoughts can really get spinning and convoluted sometimes.

I have just recently been able to recognize my state of being and bring myself back to center and regain composure/control of my thoughts and my physical state of over excitement or stress.

Interesting Dream for Sure!!!

P.S. I also recall some mention of the symbols of dreams being of a universal nature or in other words on other worlds of humans, with respect to meanings of a fish or sky or snake, ect. ect.....
Redbearded

Votan

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia.

It is not easy to know if dreams are real or just a figment of our imagination.

I have done a meditation course which stated that we all dream and we should remember our dreams.

The trouble is that the only time I remember my dreams is when I am troubled with things and it is probably my mind cleaning itself.

There are a lot of books written on dreams and I remember one that said if you are falling of a cliff or something that extreme that you have to urgently sort your life out and not death.
joe

Marbar

Post Number: 236
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia,

I have had dreams about UFOs as well. I even had dreams with some of the Plejaren's beamships in it. Plus, I had dreams with Ptaah, Semjase, Quetzal, and Billy in it as well. Even though they was in the dream, it was not really them. They respresent some aspect of my dreams.

Also Orphelia, a fish as a dream symbol could have more than one meaning. But, it depends on how the fish isused in the dream.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 137
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Currently on Earth, only Billy has the ability to access at the secondary 7th sense spiritual telepathy level, these symbolic representations which in essence are the impulse representations which we unfortunately cannot yet perceive. Therefore I think, the next level we can perceive are these representations we converse with in our dreams where impulses are also generated symbolically by higher Beings and one can also access or influence these matters through appropriate methods that was introduced previously.

How one goes about it depends on your psyche and discipline of awareness, unfortunately I have yet to see some real method of utilizing the spiritual lessons that shows how to develop these skills rather than the usual “study the creational materials and find the answers on your own”.

The contexts of dreams can be a glimpse of some past event emerging from your memory banks, events that have occurred when one or more of your past personalities have experienced, especially those that have a strong emotional attachment to it. Your material conscious attempts to “logically” interpret these thoughts into representations it can (at the moment) convey a particular concept it will “accept” at that particular time as some event you understand (at least for that moment in time). Because remember a dream is like some sequence of events that is being “logically” panned out like in a movie and later “adjusts” itself when the participants (including yourself) interact in some logical fashion.

It appears you are on the right track, keep a journal and highlight those events that has caused you to ponder on, for it may need to be investigated more in order to reveal its symbolic representations that are often “encased” in a much higher frequency essence than what your current awareness is not yet capable of perceiving at the moment. It is like a mathematical equation that needs certain values or inputs to be ascertained or acknowledge before a harmonic response is generated.

Orphelia

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone.

Firstly let me say thanks Scott for finding and opening up the right forum. I just wasn't sure where to post it.

To everyone else, thanks for your ideas, information and advice. I always tell myself, 'well most times' lol. That dreams are hard to interpret and the meanings are confusing. So therefore, If I am meant to learn something from this dream , then my dreamer will find a way of showing me and guiding me in the right direction to understand the significance of it.

So if my dreamer does not think I'm ready to find answers, then it will keep being confusing until the time is right? So I just tend to leave things alone, if nothing comes of it. Am I doing the right thing here ?
This does make sense right ?
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Blake_p

Post Number: 80
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I figured i would post this here because i thought it is interesting how not only dreams but your subconscious can sometimes help you work through things, i think that after anyone reads this the meaning will be clear,and i welcome feedback but am not looking for sympathy or anything,just feeling like if i write this out then it will further help me to process through it.

This is what i dreamed about four hours ago; A little back info, about 4 weeks ago i had to put my dog down,he was a white boxer and even though i have been around animals and also have/had a like, and deep reverence for animals,this was my first dog that i raised and owned myself so i assume that the first is always the hardest to lose.He was 8,and had an inoperable tumor on his heart,in which, i had to watch him deteriorate over about 3 months to shell of himself, an extremely energetic dog,high intelligence and a superb disposition.Eventually he just got to sick and i didnt want him to suffer so i made the call to put him to rest.

The dream;
He had been staying at my moms because she works at a vet clinic and could administer his meds,also, i am on the road all the time for work so it was better for him too, so the dream started off at her house,and like usual i went to visit him and for some reason i was going to stay so everyone was shifting around to accommodate me. As they were getting my bed ready, as i always did in real life i asked how he was doing to my mom, and in the dream she gave me the answer she would give me a lot in reality,he was fighting and his tumor could burst at anytime and basically drop dead in a minute or so from internal bleeding. Like moms often do she started to get on my case about something and in which i replied,im playing with my dog,and she immediately stopped talking,which was significant because he was not able to move around anymore in reality,except a slow walk. We're talking about a dog who could jump above my head when we played and i'm 6'5. For some reason i had on some leather gloves with the fingers cut off and he started after them,and when he got them,playing the tug of war game,so we did this for a minute running around the house,and i remember thinking to myself in the dream,this is weird he's moving around like days of old. So now,like dreams often do the scenery changed places and i was somewhere in a snow covered field with an old wooden house off to my left,not dilapidated,but old,with a porch out front. There was also a barely noticable dirt road covered with snow but u could still make out the two indentions of wear from tire tracks.Everything was pitch black and for some reason,i think because i was watching a show on history channel earlier where it was talking about the U.S. in WW2,or WW3 respectively. I was in all greens(uniform) and there was another boxer,fawn/white there, going toward the house. I think we were trying to take the house but there were no lights on.I look off to my right and there is another soldier and then a soldier but in almost regular clothes.As they approached the house a shot rang out at the fawn boxer,apparently from a sniper inside,but missed. Then i see my dog and remember thinking,man that so smart to use him,because he blends in perfectly with the snow. As they approached the house my dog is with one of the other soldiers,and another shot rings out and i here a quick ,loud but short wimper,like when u step on a dogs foot on accident,and immediately i knew it was him who got hit.So i start running full speed to get to him and as i begin to slow from running into a fearful few walking steps, i see him and the wound,which was a hole through his side with an exit wound on the side facing me,but he is standing tall,not in pain and not bleeding. As i approach him we are staring each other directly in each others eyes without a blink. There is one soldier right on my left in a rocking chair,moving back and forth,looking like not a care in the world,smiling,and the other now out of the picture off to my right,faded into the darkness it seemed, i get right up to my dog and i hear a statement from the darkness,"He a fighter",referring to my dog. Now myself and my dog are the only ones there it seems and all is there is the background i've described and we still have not broken our stare. Everything in the background behind my dog goes a little white but i can still make him out perfectly, then the weirdest thing happens, he extends his leg out and his paw completely straight while still standing on all the rest of his legs normally as to shake my hand like a person would do.( to clarify, not like a dog when u tell them to sit and shake,and then they put their paw on top of your hand)He stuck his leg and paw out like an arm,we shook hands with a deep respect and a feeling that i understood this was the last time we would see each other. I immediately started to cry in the dream and the sound of myself crying actually started to transition me from sleep to consciousness,and realize that i was dreaming,but what i didnt realize was that not only was i crying in my dream i was actually crying for real,and what i heard in my dream was actually something i was doing in reality,pretty odd since that has never happened to me before,having a physical/emotional response from a dream,at least i dont think so.
So maybe it was closure or a way of saying goodbye,im not sure but was significant i think. So i sat up early this morning thinkin about it not wanting to forget anything, and just realizing that we never really fully appreciate the things that we have until they're gone, to feel regret for the things that we could have said or done more, for whatever or whoever it is,and time goes by so fast,one day you're here the next day you're gone,so appreciate the time that we've been given-even if it's not the amount we want. I realize that everybody might not understand my sentiment because its a dog but since i dont have any kids yet,and it was like my first son,to me anyway.
Ive had many friends and family members die throughout the years but that was definitely the first dream i remember like that.

Votan

Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake_p

When the time comes you will know what the dream meant to you.

The same thing will happen to all that posted dreams.
joe

Hawaiian

Post Number: 138
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Orphelia,

Do not be too concerned about not currently understanding the meaning of dreaming, in time its true essence will be revealed after certain conditions are met, which definitely involves your input which only you have those appropriate attributes to contribute, no one else has that parameters but yourself. So all we can say or do from the outside looking in and are suggestions based on our own experiences. The UFO’s could be part of your memory banks?

Blake_p,

You are absolutely correct in assuming that watching a war movie prior to sleeping will have some influence when dreaming. Sometimes emotions are stimulated during the waking state and therefore “gain” a certain amount of energy beyond mere thoughts even though both are energy. Strictly speaking on a technical sense since humans are bio-chemical-electrical entities with 7 senses, the energy enhanced emotions which themselves carry a particular level of energy that MAY be similar in frequency as well as emotional value stored in the subconscious memory banks (soldiers?) from pass memories, your overall conscious may induce both the input coming from your material conscious and those of the subconscious memory banks along with other emotions to finally present it’s “logical” panorama of events as a dream so that one learns from it.

Sometimes it helps when waking up in the middle of a dream and meditate without any thoughts, then go back to sleep without inducing any more thought or emotional energy. That way the dream will continue without being influenced. If one desires more clarity on a certain aspect of the dream, then one must “energize” this thought into an emotion that will in time be responded to.
Until one masters the different levels in the dream, this method is probably the best way to induce some input from the waking state to influence the dreaming realms for answers. But through practice one can actually start asking questions during your dreams to clarify certain parameters, but bear in mind it MUST be done with sincerity with a clear sight, just the same as meditation with a clear sight in the waking state prepares the overall conscious to process information in a neutral slightly positive manner.

If one’s psyche is damaged, than inducing such measures will result in chaos and delusional behaviors. Because we have not yet obtained the necessary technological means to interface with such matters in the waking state, we can exercise a similar approach in the dream realms where all the 7 senses can be utilized and experienced which also carries over in one’s waking state as well. In time one will be able to merge both realms at will and I think this is how we will finally gain access to the memory banks although most if not all FIGU membership says “it’s impossible”. It’s always impossible when one concludes it is so, but becomes probable when one attempts to overcome such reasoning. Earthly humans have been denied this ability far too long by shameless so called advanced human being and unscrupulous incarnated parasites, that I think creational exceptions (besides Nokodemjon case) have been determined to be valid since the Equational Potential Formulations have not been humanely balanced by those in power to do so, especially so for those responsible for the degenerate conditions that prohibits those who strive in earnest to evolve spiritually, and it is those who endeavor in such discipline who will achieve this beyond the expectations of those who say it’s impossible.

Has anyone forgotten the initial surprise between Ptaah and Quetzal upon learning that BEAM found out the certain “secrets” that the Plejarens say was impossible for Billy to learn without accessing his memory banks, which he says where not done, but done on his own imitative? So why should it not be so in your case too, especially so for those who the Plejarens say are equal to their evolutional level currently incarnated in Earthly humans, those of former ET spirit forms who died on Earth even though these 25 million have been “throttled-back”?

Someone mentioned that the Plejarens are monitoring and controlling the abilities of those who have the potentials for PSI and other abilities of influence. If true, then they have no right to interfere if one decides to influence matters for the good of the whole if they the Plejarens are not willing to do so themselves.

Orphelia

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian:
Nicely put together. Great advice there. And it makes total sense. Thanks for that.

Blake_p:
That's one touchy dream there. I do hope that you also receive the information behind it's meaning soon. *hugs*

Redbeard

Post Number: 252
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia,
Here's a copy of a question to billy about the types of dreams. Questions to Billy Oct. 2012

Jan

Dear Billy,

this question refers to one of the previous question (answered 29. April 2012) regarding dreams that you answered with words:

»Since there exist not just one kind of dreams, there's no precise answer possible. Dreams are "steered" by the consciousness in connection with the subconsciousness and the unconsciousness.«

So for better understanding, the inevitable question arises: What kinds of various dreams do actually exist?

Thank you
Salome
Jan

Wahrträume = True dreams = kind of a vision
Alpträume = nightmares = connected with fear and fright, psyche-related
Träume aus dem Tagesgeschehen = dreams based on expriences from one’s daily life
Träume aus bestehenden Gedanken und Gefühlen = dreams based on existing thoughts and feelings
Warnträume = warning dreams
Redbearded

Melissa

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

Thank you for sharing. I admire your much work and focus to prepare your abilities. I enjoyed reading your explanations and examples. One note I made to myself was when you said, "then one must “energize” this thought into an emotion", that thoughts into feelings would seem more correct, as the order would be, thoughts > feelings > (emotions = being deeply rooted, unresolved, uncontrollable feelings.)

Also, another note I made for myself was that I do think the Plejaren are willing to influence matters for the good and have been doing so, aka. the 'peace meditations'. When ever I need a 'pick-me-up', I do think of the immense amounts of Plejaren who dedicate their time, thoughts and feelings directly towards our benefit and evolution. It takes a lot of love for, (millions or billions) of humans to do this for us. Just imagine seeing it.

As far as dreams are concerned, I rarely remember them, but would like to become better at remembering, that way, I can at least start keeping a journal, but for now, all I seem to do is mostly talk during my sleep.
-Melissa

Orphelia

Post Number: 66
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2013 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redbeard,

Thanks so much for sharing that information in regards to some of the different types of dreams. Very useful indeed.

I love how it's categorized.

Blake_p

Posted on Monday, February 04, 2013 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian, nice explanation,thanks for the reply.

Orphelia; Yea it was a little emotional/touchy. But i'm not really ever scared to put things out there,plus writing that down, even in a public forum like this one, helped me to completely visualize and recall important details about that dream. I haven't had many that were that vivid and realistic while i was in the dream and it wasn't very long but was very significant to something that i needed to process through.
Plus,i will simply say that i'm not an overly emotional person and have had to come to terms with far worse than loosing my dog,for instance 3 of my grandparents died in one month,and at the time when i was a kid i was closer with them then my parents,my friend blew his own head off w a shotgun and my other friend died alone in his car w his dog with a needle in his arm,just to name a few,and i've almost died 3 times in my life,literally. So since a young age i have been desensitized to extreme events and learned to not be overly emotional towards loss of life.Truly, everything in this universe will expire at some point. So i thought it would be a good example and a good experience relevant to the new topic area.

Orphelia

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2013 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Blake,

Yes I see what you mean here, and totally get this now. If I can explain a little something about me, that I don't often talk about. See I'm a highly sensitive person [HSP] and so when I hear or see sad things occur, I get more emotional and feel the pain of that person and what they're going through. My personality tests reveal that I'm also a ISFJ. So that kind of explains this a bit more. And the feelings I deal with. But I'm also learning how to block all this out too. It just takes a long time.

See before I even heard of Billy or the Plejarens, I went through quite a lot of emotional problems. I don't deal with death very well. I lost a father and a brother and after them, numerous relatives and friends. And each time they pass I don't deal with the news too well. I know what happens at death and after it etc. But something must have happened in my past life that must have been so traumatic, that does not let me deal with death too well.

It's only recently after learning about Billy and what he has written via the Plejarens and their messages that I'm slowly learning to deal with it all a wee bit better. But it's taking a lot out me to try and understand that it's nothing that needs to be feared. :sweat:

So thanks for sharing your story, because it's made me share mine, and what I fear about life the most. [getting this out, has made me feel better now] ..

Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 701
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Orphelia
re your words:

I know what happens at death and after it etc. But something must have happened in my past life that must have been so traumatic, that does not let me deal with death too well.

As you continue to study what Billy has written about death and reincarnation, you will discover that what he says in relation to your above comment is:

"......the next new life is not based on the burdens or non-burdens of the previous life, since they were completely conquered during the former lifetime, either in positive or negative ways. Not only would it be unjust but it would actually be contrary to the Creational laws if elements from a former life were to be carried over into the current one....."

This quote comes from Q & A on the spiritual teaching, question 9 about Karma.

So, each new personality that the spirit enlivens, is totally separate from the previous ones that were animated by the spirit. And, those experiences, negative or positive, were resolved or dissolved at the time of the passing.

If you accept this, then it is this life's experience that you are being influenced by, and therefore can resolve with some efforts and time.

If you or anyone else wish to discuss the reincarnation/karma topic, then please change to the relevant topic rather than continue it here in this dream section.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Justsayno

Post Number: 513
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian, I just want to apologize to you for not giving you the cure for cancer, when you asked for it on future of mankind. I have to admit my belief system concerning health cures has been shattered due to the contact reports. What I get out of it now is cancer is due to wrong think and I honestly don't believe that any cancer cure is effective without addressing why that person is thinking that way to cause the cancer to happen. A friend of mine went to Castillo in Mexico for a cancer cure and came back having beat it. He just died two weeks ago from a cancer tumour.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Indi

Post Number: 702
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please everyone!

As this is a new section and it mentions 'interpretation' in the topic heading, I would like to remind everyone that this topic is in the section called 'Spiritual Teaching' which means it is FIGU-related and especially related to what the spirit teaching, and FIGU have to say about this topic.

There is no problem reporting ones' dreams here, however, when it comes to the interpretation, that is only to be done by the person having the dream, and any advice on its meaning from anyone, on this forum is not in line with the teaching with regard to dream interpretation.

Billy, in the Geisteslehre, has devoted a large section to dreams and their interpretation. So, unless someone here has read that section, and not many would have as they are offered only many many years into the spirit teaching lessons, and not many here would have reached that point in their studies as yet, then it would be in line to offer some suggestion. However, even from the information provided, ultimately it is up to the dreamer to interpret their own dreams.

Although Hawaiian and others have offered information about dreams here in this topic and in other topics as well, it has to be noted that things that are offered by those mentioned and other posters are not necessarily in line with the teaching, and are their own personal experience or opinion.

Once again, we must use discernment when reading anyone elses posts, but also, those posting must and I say MUST say whether what they are saying is their own idea, or someone elses, and also must relate it to the spirit teaching information to do with the same topic.

Please remember this for all topics, not just this one.

Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 645
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> In addition to myself, there are others who read the forum, who may = not be active participants but who are familiar with the actual = spiritual teaching from Billy Meier.

Therefore, I will post the English version (submitted by one of those = people to me) that they also can back up with the actual teaching = itself. This is done because of our concerns that many of the posts by = Hawaiian are misleading, incorrect and even possibly delusional, and = that they should be countered by information such as this:

"Essentials:

There are basically two types of dreams, the first is based on the = WE-form (of humankind), and valid in general, but the other one is only = valid for the dreaming person. The first form is very general and = applies to humanity, while the other dream type is purely personal and = only for individual ego-form which is impossible to understand for an = outsider, no matter how close the person is in relation.

Billy calls people who assume they can decipher other peoples personal = dreams (type II) dreams charlatans, swindlers, etc.

Dreams work like a catalyst to solve issues and problems, the waking = consciousness is not capable of solving.

The dream section in the spirit teaching is a very long and intense = study spanning several years, so here is the proof that what Hawaiian = says on the FIGU forum is absolute bogus. (and this does not even start = to address the non-sense concerning emotions, the seven senses, spirit = telepathy)"

Hawaiian

Post Number: 139
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2013 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. Wahrträume = True dreams = kind of a vision
2. Alpträume = nightmares = connected with fear and fright, psyche-related
3. Träume aus dem Tagesgeschehen = dreams based on expriences from one’s daily life
4. Träume aus bestehenden Gedanken und Gefühlen = dreams based on existing thoughts and feelings
5. Warnträume = warning dreams

Melissa,

Yes, you are correct in noting that thoughts can and do become “energized” into feelings, which in its own essence is very similar to intuition (6th sense) and to some degree primary telepathy, since often no words are exchanged between two different personalities in both the waking and dreaming realms when feelings are mutually exchanged which often results in some emotional response, hopefully neutrally slightly positive that is.

I have a hunch that when thoughts become acted on by the material conscious and becomes an non-degenerative emotion as in pondering over some scientific problem OR as in some feeling, that “energized” thought “vibrates” at a higher frequency that MAY be of similar frequency (essence value) stored in one’s memory banks. Trained in electronics, I can attest to the fact when two or more signals are generated they form “harmonics” and vibrate together in sync and actually becomes twice the energy.

So if this theory is true for electronics, then it should also have some logical application to human beings, since we are NOT only electrical in nature, but also bio-chemical-magnetic along with the other 7 senses including the memory banks. As so logically relevant in creational matters, it is the merging of energy that promotes spiritual evolution and what better environment to immerse oneself than in their dreams where ALL of your senses including the memory banks and those of higher Beings influence can be utilized for the benefit of all who are connected in some shape or form.

Thanks Redbeard
for posting the different types of dreams BEAM has listed, for the above topic we have just discussed regarding “energizing” it will fall under category 4 (thoughts and feelings). So if you have a pressing issue or emotion/feeling that you need some answer or resolution, then this approach will most likely be influenced by your attempts to energize it while in the waking state. One can try to input these feelings after meditating so that the mind is in a neutral slightly positive state to introduce this feeling into both the material awareness and subconscious so that the spiritual realms can “recognize” its higher vibrational essence and respond appropriately for that particular individual.

I’ve noticed BEAM has only posted 5 different categories and wondering if there are 2 more, since creational attributes appear to run in multiples of 7 and humans have 7 senses. I know for a fact that it is possible to engage thoughts without speaking with certain individuals’ strictly utilizing one’s primary telepathy and receive emotional feed-back as well as feelings.

Blake_p

Post Number: 83
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Orphelia;

Very glad to hear you express something that is difficult for you,and that i could help in any way making it more comfortable to do so. Don't stop,it helps more than you know to process through difficult things through expression.

Indi;
I understand you have a job to do by keeping people on topic but,one, my dream was about death,and how my unconscious/sub-conscious helped me work through it,so naturally responses are going to intermix topic headings. But most importantly,maybe a little rope could be extended when a post happens to help someone else post something personal that they have otherwise not wanted to post because it's difficult. Yes i realize that they could simply post it over there but that seems to stifle the conversation thread. I just figured that posting here would be more about correct info,valuable perspectives,togetherness,and encouragement. I'm not saying at all that you don't care about such things but that not always staying on topic is far less important.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 140
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila,

Sorry for your loss. I found and forwarded the information about the Canadian nurse who was given the herbal cure by some native Indian to my friend. Apparently he thinks it’s a scam and is deteriorating in health, can’t force a horse to drink water.

Michael Horn,

Typical answer, “delusional”, yet I don’t see any reference to that particular quote, just a “person knowledgeable in these matters sent it to me”. That is your prerogative to limit your awareness in the dreaming realm and not make any effort to utilize your other senses in order to validate, question and establish some interchange amongst those characters that appear in one’s dreams.

Let me ask you a few things before you start judging others as “delusional”; it appears you lack the necessary discipline and experience to acknowledge certain things and therefore conclude such matters which others suggest as delusional. For instance, can you or others meditate in one’s dreams, to focus on a particular distant spot while one’s dreams revolve around that focal point? I have done that and would not recommend it because the dreams will freeze frame for 3 seconds before waking up. It detaches oneself from the dream realm although it is good practice and instills self-discipline.

To everyone else,

I have never tried to intentionally steer anyone away from BEAM’s materials although many of my posts are controversial and often appears “different” from Billy’s work, it establishes the same goals. That is to develop one’s spiritual evolution through your own unique attributes and what better environment which enables one to do so than in their dreams? It is here that impulses are sent, it is here that one’s subconscious interact with the non-spiritual connections that energy is interchanged amongst the material and non-material realms depending on one’s material awareness and discipline.

1. It is here in the dream realms where events from the psyche and GEMUT exchanges energies. Therefore to suggest making some type of influence from the material conscious (thoughts to feelings) so that one’s psyche can be “processed” by the GEMUT which will send impulses back ILLOGICAL and Delusional?
2. Is it also ILLOGICAL and Delusional to ask questions to some event in the dream realms which does not make sense?

These and others which I decided not to include because someone here on FIGU will say is against Billy’s mission and doing so only prohibits a healthy environment of interchanging different opinions which creates diversity instead of some rigid set-in-stone state of “Perfection”. Is it not true that absolute perfection does not exist? For if that was the case, then there would be no use for creation, since being perfect, there is no need for evolution.

Sometimes I feel it’s a waste of time and energy posting on this site which supposed to reflect openness and creativity, yet be subjected to personal attacks because some do not have the necessary experience or discipline to handle unknowns in a mature openness just as how a scientist approach a problem with a hypothesis and double blind approach without any set of beliefs and view the entire episode as how a very young child would in earnest curiosity.

Maybe others who would like to develop your dreaming abilities contact me on a different medium not on FIGU. Besides you will still have free will to decide your own destination, but will increase your awareness rather than being “tossed to the wind”. Unfortunately our life cycles are way too short to accomplish much in mastering your destination and to study thoroughly the dream materials will take more than this life time to achieve. I was going to describe and explain how to “hover” and extend one’s dreaming period, but since getting this “official notice” from the moderator and negative comments from MH, I will conclude any more posting on this topic. It is your lost and their “gain”.

To those who know the dream materials,
Please make an honest attempt to teach others in layman’s terms and not give that “official” statement “study Billy’s material and find the answers yourself”. It is very selfish to remain “aloof” and not share your experience or knowledge in these matters.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian:
Hahahaha. You're quite a crazy one, but you see, "organizing" the forum posts by the moderators seems to be their absolute daily task whereby each post will be subjectively categorized as unrelated to thread or not, if not contented, then they go a higher categorical identification such as this should be posted on another topic, and for last resort, "figu-related or not figu related?" as far as i can think, that's the major flaw of this forum. Each post is unique and absolutely each poster, member and moderator always will be unique, therefore, it's almost impossible to limit whatever thoughts and ideas the moderators want the members to think of. Consequently, a moderator cannot organize a spider's web with just one line of web and thus later on, surely this one line of web definitely stems to all sort of directions which apparently is their job to control. However, certain considerations should be recognized when limiting posters specially when it is obvious that the poster is sincerely concerned and bothered to have definite answers. Now regarding that spiritual teaching reason or what, i deeply find no reason why that should be said and in my opinion, those in this forum arguing, complaining, boasting, or simply angry and debating with each other is more NON SPIRITUAL TEACHING than someone who's plainly concerned of a dream. Now hawaiian, a stranger, figu too is not perfect and all beings as well as them are here to learn. That's the evolution right? Though I wonder if we are learning or keep on repeating the same mistake.
Anyways, a simple mistake by them does not conclude that Meier's words should be forgotten.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page