Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 09, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Races, Racism, and Rights » Archive through June 09, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1259
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

Excuses for my typos! I see I made some in my previous postings. Was doing two
things at that time.[Not my specialty....:-)]

Boardess = Boardees and forefingers = foreigners.

Thank you....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1260
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela....

Memo, means well. If you are not sure, it would indeed be best to ask Billy in
the next round(; in details?). Than you/we will know for sure.

Edward.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 279
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone tell me the american indian tribe that is thought to be descendant of aliens?

Was it the Cherokee?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Markcampbell

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think they all are .

MC

J_rod7

Post Number: 571
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"...descendant of aliens?"

I am, you are, they are, we are....
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Pathfinder

Post Number: 281
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've found what I was looking for!
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

J_rod7

Post Number: 591
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All,

I post this as another lone voice crying in the wilderness. We need to speak out on the violence in the Middle East, the violence between Israel and the Palestinians.

I Have written in the Forums before, that the Palestinians need a homeland of their own. The people need a place where they can grow orchards, gardens, conduct commerce, build up schools and a stable infrastructure. There is a lot of land which would be suitable.

As it is now, those poor people are being used as a political football between Israel and the Arabian States. Especially Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Syria are in collusion to keep the region unstable as it is, while also supplying the Hamas with missiles and heavy weapons. That will only serve to keep Israel off balance, while using the Gaza population as 'Cannon Fodder,' that the people are being sacrificed for propaganda.

As no relief is able to get through, is a violation of all Humanitarian values on the part of the Israelis. I say: shame on Israel.

Egypt should 'Step-up' to provide living space for the Palestinian people, somewhere in the South of Egypt along the Nile. Saudi Arabia should also be able to provide an area for the building of Towns for the people - somewhere along their border with Jordan and going South there along the Red Sea. Syria could make an autonomous Region for the Palestinians along their border with Iraq. Then too, all the 'Camps' should be emptied, along with Gaza, to such suitable places (or to keep a SMALLER CITY, Gaza, there, to provide access to ports on the Mediterranean). But I will not hold my breath to see any of this to happen.

Perhaps President Obama now will be capable of offering solutions along these lines. While posting my own thoughts to the Obama team on the Over-Population issue, I also did see several posted suggestions for Obama to help solve to crisis in the region. Let us continue to make such suggestions to Mr. Obama.

Yes, I will continue to raise my voice, to stand up for the people of Palestine. All I ask is some others do likewise, our thoughts may yet reach someone of influence. The madness must end.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Creational

Post Number: 154
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

I too will write to Obama team about these just and troubling concerns you rightfully indicated in your post # 591.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Phenix

Post Number: 213
Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung geehrte Moderators, Kameraden,

Herr Rod,
I gladly join your call: we, mankind, shall no longer stay aside and look on; something must be done here!
As you and Kamerad Zhila pointed out, there is the possibility of a new beginning; the personality, the backgrounds and specially the understanding of the relation leadership-people of president Obama and his team suggest and offer the chance to have a say in the formulation of the agenda of America - and by extension, the agenda, mood and orientation of this world and its affairs - we shall wisely make use of.
I also wrote about this issue at: http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/Home
and i was agreeably surprised to see there many other calls from American citizens going the same way.

I suggested the following( which i formulated back in 2004 and sent to the then secretary of state, mister Colin Powel, the UN and the Moral ReaArmement foundation, currently Initiatives of Change: http://www.iofc.org/):

The UN, strongly backed by the US, would declare the Israeli-palestinian conflict a 'present and permanent treat to world's peace, security, stability and progress' and deal with it as such, that is rigorously and swiftly, by placing Israel and Palestine under Chapter 7 of the UN Charter.
Meaning that these two nations MUST reach a just and rational peace or FACE the whole world: NATO forces, international peacekeepers, UN Blue Helmets...
And if Israel and Palestine are already unable to sort it out in a mature, humane, ethical, civilized way, the world(UN) would designate a team of 'peace builders' and historians (eventually of Buddhist confession for neutrality and objectivity), who would make absolute decisions leading to a permanent resolution of this drama.
Basta!

Salome,

Adam.

Phenix

Post Number: 214
Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Erratum and Information:
Kameraden,
I indeed meant 'threat' in "present and permanent TREAT to world's peace, security, stability and progress".
Sorry for that one.

Suggestions, ideas, criticism could be sent to the new US administration here: http://change.gov/ ; here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/change_has_come_to_whitehouse-gov/
and here: comments@whitehouse.gov

This is my last message at 'Comments':

"Congratulations, Mister President!

You, your philosophy, your integrity, righteousness and your first steps give new hope.
I just wished, you added at a specific moment in your inauguration speech the sentence:
" And to Israel i say, respect human rights, uphold the core values of democracy and the right of other people to self determination; seek a just and rational peace with the Palestinian people."

Nevertheless, you made me proud again of being a human being.
Thank you, Sir.

We can count on my support. Always.

Good luck, President Obama, and regards to the gorgeous First Lady and to your lovely daughters.

Adam Issa-Sunna.
The Netherlands."

Salome,

Adam.
PS: in my attempt of contribution to the resolution of the Israeli-palestinian conflict of 2004, i also suggested to make of Jerusalem a free town, a world city, where the headquarters of the mean international organizations(UN; NATO forces(which should then be handed over to the UN: i launched then a petition calling for such a transfer of power); UNESCO; UNICEF...) would be located.
The administration of this world free city would be, every 5-7 years, trusted by turn to respectively Israelis and Palestinians, so that these two nations could peacefully and usefully compete in showing best governance and management.
During each of their 5-7 years long period of governance, Palestinians could call Jerusalem the capital city of their country.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Regarding racism.

Racism is very illogical. People hate one and other just because the colour of their skin or where they was born on this planet. We have all heard the different names given to different races on this planet. Surely we are all of the same spirit forms inside these different coloured bodies and we are all here for the same purpose. We all do the same things, eat, sleep, work, etc. Are we all that different that one race is better then the other just because of skin colour.

I personally think racism is illogical and childish. It serves no purpose in the real world or in reality. We are all Humans.

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

J_rod7

Post Number: 643
Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2009 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, Friend Stephen ... What you express makes SO much sense.

Would that everyone on Earth could see the Spirit of Creation is within one another.

Salome
Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1311
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen....

Yes, very excellently summarized!

Goes to show WHAT - Ignorance - can do....to a human being, not?

The more the human being becomes more acquainted with TRUE Creational
Spirituality, the more he/she will 'deliver' him/her-self, from such illogical
manner of manifestation, and way of being.

Only, TRUE False Thinking (processing), would drive such a human being in such
direction. And not Striving for/to TRUTH.

"Knowledge is Wisdom, and Wisdom...is Knowing", as they say.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 653
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>...That the Rights of the People Shall Not be infringed...<

The words of John Kennedy still 'ring-true' today, in the Video at this Link...:

http://lightworkers.org/video/68314/the-president-who-told-the-truth

Rod

Earthling

Post Number: 211
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of US Presidents; this piece on Abe Lincoln reminds me of the life, character & words of Billy Meier.

http://chuckbezio.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-200th-birthday-to-president.html

Holland_escobar

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everyone, just to add, if this wasnt asked
or talked about, isn't possible for different
races to mix to a certain degree, for example black people of african descent and white people of european descent, that they(the procreated ones) become their own race,also in terms of identity, they have their own?

Edward

Post Number: 1357
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Escobar....

Even though, there may still be DNA JUNK within the gene pool, we still have
to take heed to this aspect. That is WHY, the ancient Plejarans and as
mentioned by the former Prophets this aspect was 'highlighted', as I can
recall.

Even though some genes may have weaken to some point, they are
STILL....present within the gene pool...and One just has to live a -
Leech-like - life style to Active this DNA JUNK to further manifest itself
once again, in a destructive way, and thus activate an 'attack' on the human body.

WE, as human beings, for example, were NEVER born with the Cancer Virus or
Gene, in our UR (DNA) format! [Just like many other aliment genes]

The, what is known today, as the Cancer Gene is the result of MAN living in a
- Leech-like - life style or Circumstantial problematic or similar, as I
understand it to be. Thus: Cancer is NOT a gene generated from The Creational
Source, itself; but, a Material Aspect generated by MAN/WOMAN him/her-self.

And from hereon, it diffused itself via...procreation into the gene pool of
their offspring. And as result, is just a Chain Reaction...which will still,
blend itself in the gene pool of ALL offspring, generated into the future
lineage to be. [And the offspring should take heed to this scenario!]

And YES, the races/tribes....DO in time identify themselves as an OWN
Identity(; even though we are of ONE HUMAN RACE). As you look around you,
there is a Mixture of genes in many races/tribes of peoples. And through time
took their own Identity, as People. But, there are still, some tribes of
peoples whom are very close to being the so-called 'Pure', if you will. Are
not 'that mixed' as those populations in our western hemisphere, and some
others(; middle east, Asia to name a few).

The Plejarans did mentioned of Asian and Western intermixing, which will lead
in the far future, that they be identified and defined themselves as a
'separate' people. [Details have slips my mind at the moment, but you can
utilize the Search Engine for more details....]

Edward.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 44
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was walking down the street today, as I daily go on walks, but went down a different route this time, when a gang of skinheads in their car shouted 'White Power, brother!' out their window at me. I'm not sure what prompted them to do this. It could be a number of stupid reasons, such as my long beard and 'Jewish' features. However, whatever the case, it reminds me of whom some of the first groups to be prevented from having children must be:

Namely, those guilty of racial or religious hatred (not necessarily 'racists', as these can well just be patriots such as old Japanese men), such as skinheads and followers of Orthodox Judaism. How can we honestly say that a child deserves to be born to any clan of rascals who tell their offspring to hate all other groups on Earth because of their racial or religious background? I contend that there is no child who honestly believes in such things as Neo-Nazism and Orthodox Judaism, before they are severely psychologically traumatised, as no child would naturally accept such premises as 'only those with White skin are real humans' or equally 'the life of one Jew is worth those of a thousand (or million) Goyim', etc.

I contend vociferously that we must work to eliminate these groups on Earth through forced sterilisation, as such does not constitute any kind of eugenics or racism, but only child-protection.

Salome,

- Matthew

Michael

Post Number: 803
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

While you didn't covey the emotional or inflective intent accompanying their greeting, I would think that if it was a threatening one (based on your self-described features) they might have been more in your face than occurred. Or was the experience very different from that?
Michael Horn

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Naturally it was meant to sound threatening and to give me a shock. They revved their engine and sped up as they went by, having shouted essentially in my ear as I walked on the sidewalk. It wasn't so much this instance, as the reminder that such foolishness is increasingly common in the USA and other countries where it shouldn't be. I pondered why anyone that age (mid 20's) would waste their youthful energy on such destructive non-sense, and recognised again that the main cause of such behaviour is simply bad education/upbringing and bad parenting. Many parents teach their children such ideologies, without reguard for truth, logic, harmony, or common sense, and thereby continue the cycle. Or, they simply never affirm their child's authentic value, and so these individuals have to find a fake value for themselves in something external and group-thinky, and which also embodies their frustration and hatred.

I think most of these guys, as well as those committing the worst of war crimes (like raping women and murdering their children) in Iraq, would never have turned out the way they are if they were just taught the spirit-teaching from an early age. It is not founded upon faith and not dependent on belief, but instead is simply the consequence of natural logic. Thus, the spirit teaching should be taught in all schools ultimately, although the first step toward such progress is to curtail the number of births to inadequate parents.

Salome,

- Matthew

Michael

Post Number: 807
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah ha, the (additional) devils are in the details conveying the menacing feeling that you would resultantly have had!

I do want to say one thing about parenting, apart from the fact that you are correct about it philosophically. The actual day by day, moment by moment experience of parenting is quite challenging, even under the best of circumstances.

Having been a single parent myself, raising my daughter alone from 10 months of age on, gave me some insight into the matter and, as both my daughter and I am consciously aware, the ideal of two, different sex, highly committed, educated parents should be the highest priority.

So, when I ask Gaia, or you to say more about your actual experiences "in the field", i.e. tutoring, child care, teaching, etc. it's also to see and learn what your experiences are in adhering to and applying your informed, consciousness related insights to the area.

Practice often is different (more challenging) than theory or other knowledge.
Michael Horn

Tjames

Post Number: 288
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

Honestly, I am heartfelt for your situation and reminds me of only of a few decades ago
with regards to hangings and just last century when slavery was common in my home, America. And, while these things must be let
go it is extremely difficult as the pain can be agonizing for some just to concentrate on the real issues at hand.

For example: Racism still exists.
Even though racism and many more evils still seem to prevail,
we must never forget that within the spiritual teachings all creatures have
the shared right, equal opportunity and duty to evolve. More specifically, the
human respect towards his fellow man MUST PREVAIL. This relates to his own right
to maintain a livelihood and health, and to seek and acquire the necessary wisdom for the
purpose of spiritual and material evolution.

Dealing with serious crime offenders is one matter but picking a group out and castrating them simply
because they hold negative and hateful views is a completely separate one. (minus murder, rape, including all illegal acts)

In doing so one must never be stripped of their rights of a life with free choices.
I am of course speaking here of sterilization. What would truly warrant the authorities to castrate or sterilize a citizen?
Of course, in the modern era at least in western civilization this is but an elusive memory from past times.

I do not think being a racist in a skinhead clan yelling "white power" should get you sterilized.
Do I think their parents should be sterilized?
If they have shown society that they are incapable of raising healthy children as
evidenced by children not contributing to society in any positive means at all.
I think in this case the parents could be castrated and the children should be put into government custody.
of course odds are that the parents held racist views, but even good parenting can raise pretty bad children.
As it is almost invariably up to the individual as well as the individual case to make the final decision.

Is this the right thing though?

Do I think even a law abiding White supremacist should be procreating? No, because they clearly do not have a
shred of love in them for their common man and could not possibly rear a balanced human being.

Despite this, an obtuse citizen does not in my mind qualify them to be castrated.

If a certain KKK member had more than 3 children and the birthrate halt was established,
THAN YES, surely that could be a possibility. But, currently no castration is legal
and there are only two other scenarios that come to mind were it might apply:

- having intercourse with an animal
- rape

Do you really think it's fair the deprive a White supremacist the right to have children?

I would love to hear balanced ideas on this one.

Salome,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 60
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tim,

You've taken my pro-active plan and turned it into a retroactive recipe for failure.

You also failed to repeat what I said, namely that one of the most dangerous racist/hateful/religiously fanatical groups on Earth are the Jews, and not just the Neo-Nazis (the Jews are much more dangerous right now and the cause for anti-semitism is mostly the existence of Israel).

I didn't say that these men and women should be castrated, but sterilised. There are even reversible sterilisations available, which are of a purely chemical and injective nature. One simply shoots the injection in, and the person is uncapable of procreating until the antidote is administered.

Even in the event of such crimes as you mentioned, castration is not necessarily what should be done, but rather simply sterilisation & lifelong segregation from the opposite sex. Castration may cause too many health and psychic changes to be warranted, while chemical sterilisation would not cause these problems. To be 'entmannt' can just mean to be kept from women for the duration of one's life.

Salome,

- Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page