Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 05, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through April 05, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Creational

Post Number: 270
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear José,

Thanks again for these great translations.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Ramirez

Post Number: 87
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Kamerad Jose.

Perhaps it is best for your friends to say this ....

Whilst you do a great service for forum members with translations and research perhaps some quiet reflection on your intent may be beneficial.

From my observations you appear to have in mind some particular point you wish to emphasize then proceed to do so by supporting it with new translations.
So it appears you are offering new translations connected with and supporting personal viewpoints rather than offering new translations from the perspective of presenting freshly interpreted information for it's own sake .... to inform .... there seems to be a price attached.

Your passionate defense of some issues comes across quite similar in style to firebreathing priests and this comparision when processed by readers acts against you as they immediately compare.

Those promoting ignorance & superstition always attach a price for they live in a state of consciousness where everything has a price but nothing has value.

Jose ... there is no force of darkness as a power of it's own accord, rather an absence of light by degrees according to the present evolutionery position of each individual spirit.

Some are drawn towards a concept (which can be collective) of darkness because they understand unconsciously that they have fallen so far behind with individual development that catching up to others is near impossible so out of frustration & jealousy they attempt to spoil the current performance on stage for others who are progressing along the path towards light.

I say these things as someone who appreciates your contributions, admires your convictions, courage to speak out and most of all wishes you peace & happiness.
Cheers.

Scott

Post Number: 1733
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Jose asked me to post the following link to a recent translation he has completed: http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear José,
Having returned to the forum after many disrupted months, including shifting back to my homeland New Zealand, I have been pleasantly surprised at the quality of the translations and discussions which have been taking place and in particular your contributions José. A posting by you in `Questions to Billy Submitted From Peer Review' on March 16 includes: "This tree was planted at the Gardens of Uruk in Eritrea region at the times of Gilgamesh. Henok used to teach the laws and recommendations of Creation under this tree."
It would be appreciated if you would give the source of this information, including the German and its translation. According to my research, Uruk is in Iraq:
New World Encyclopedia:
The Epic of Gilgamesh is an epic poem from Babylonia ... . The story includes a series of legends and poems integrated into a longer Akkadian epic about the hero-king Gilgamesh of Uruk (Erech, in the Bible), a ruler of the third millennium B.C.E. Several versions have survived, the most complete being preserved on eleven clay tablets in the library of the seventh-century B.C.E. Assyrian king Ashurbanipa.
A point of interest is:
Iraq-Archaeological Expedition Mapping Ancient City Of Uruk [March,08]:
German archaeologists working in Iraq have made a partial map of the ancient site of Uruk and discovered that some of its features are just as described in a famous Sumerian epic poem -- "The Song of Gilgamesh."
Regards,
Charles

Rarena

Post Number: 430
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

José Barreto Silva would like his web site and new translation to be known to you...

Thanks Randy, I posted this a few posts up-Scott :-)

http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/

José_barreto_silva

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Kiwiseeker,

Please, you can search about the subject above, which was discussed at the Miscellaneous Sections of this Forum.
The information that you requested for you can find in the Book OM in German language only.

Go here, check there at the page below for previous dates also to read about the same subject Tree of Life/Wisdom.

here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9861.html

JBS

José_barreto_silva

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Randy and Scott,Zhila, Ramirez et al,

Thank you for posting the link to.

I have made a complete correction of the texts there deleted repeated words also now it is more correct and neat.

All Figu friends are welcome to join the site if you wish.

More to come there soon.

Dyson and Vivienne also are welcome if you wish mates.

Therefore feel free to visit the website and read online. When I have larger translations I will share with everyone there also then.}

Was für das Dritte Jahrtausend prophetisch und voraussagend umfassend kundzugeben ist …
von Billy

What is announced comprehensively
for the Third Millennium prophetically
and predictively …

by Billy

Wenn ihr Menschen der Erde euch nicht der Wahrheit der Schöpfung und ihren Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet im nunmehrigen Dritten Jahrtausend, wenn ihr euch nicht wandelt zum Besseren und Guten und nicht die wahrlichen Regeln des Lebens befolgt, wie sie existieren in den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten, dann weiten sich alle bösen Geschehen aller Art in stetig schlimmere Folgen.

If you human beings of the Earth do not turn to the truth of Creation and to its Laws and Recommendations in the present Third Millennium, if you do not change to the better and good and if you do not follow the real Rules of Life, as they exist in the creational laws and recommendations, then all the evil events of all kinds increases itself into continuously worse consequences.

Please read the complete texts online
here:

Thank you again to all My friends from the Circle of Friends and Colleagues in the Fight Against Overpopulation who helped to spread the link. Hundreds of human beings, also from China and Japan hundreds have already visited the page thanks to each one of you.

meine Kameraden er...colleagues lol...

Salome and
Cheers!
José Barreto Silva

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 794
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Here's the next episode in our translation of "Asket's Explanations", serialised on this thread of the forum. I hope you enjoy it. Much more is well underway. I basically "finished" these translations several weeks ago, but my partner Vivienne has consented to now carefully comb through them for me - finding lots of room for improvement - on a (very) part-time basis, while she diligently studies, full time, her German grammar and enlarges her vocabulary. Each section thus goes a little faster and is a little easier for us.

Let me just take this chance to thank, on Vivienne's and my behalf, all of you who have thanked us or otherwise expressed gratitude for our translations, and special acknowledgement goes to our dedicated and respected co-worker, José, who has seen fit to dedicate some of his painstaking translations and compilations to us. (But wouldn't it be more appropriate for these dedications to go to Billy, the Plejaren and the FIGU team?)

Anyway, as previously stated, it's an honour and privilege to be able to provide the first published English translations of these mega-historic texts. I do so also in the anticipation that they may help a little in the learning of the language. These English translations are no excuse not to seek a much more comprehensive meaning from the original language.

Stay bookmarked! :-)

Dyson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Billy has given us (Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg) permission to publish these unofficial, preliminary translations, which may contain errors

Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 1

Pleiadian-Plejaren Contact Reports, conversations, Volume One

Seite 323

page 323

Erklärung

Explanation

(Niedergeschrieben durch Askets Erinnerungshilfe am 10. September 1964 in Mahrauli/lndia.

(Written down, with Asket’s memory assistance, on September 10th, 1964, in Mahrauli, India.)

Erklärung vom 4. Februar 1953.)

Explanation of February 4th, 1953.)

Wieder waren Askets Erklärungen sehr lang und ausgiebig, folglich es späte nacht wurde, ehe sie ihre Ausführungen beendete.

Asket's explanations were again very long and extensive, consequently it was late night before she ended her expositions.

Mit dem Versprechen, mich am frühen Abend des 7. Februar 1953 wieder nach Jordanien zu holen, verabschiedeten wir uns, und ich stieg in das noch immer am selben Orte stationierte kleine Schiff, das mich zwei Tage zuvor hergebracht hatte.

With the promise to take me to Jordan again in the early evening of the 7th of February, 1953, we said good bye and I climbed into the small ship which had brought me here two days earlier, and which was, as ever, still stationed in the same location.

Der Startvorgang war derselbe, wie ich ihn bereits schon zwei Tage zuvor erlebt hatte, und der Flug führte wieder hoch hinaus über die irdische Atmosphäre.

The starting procedure was the same as I had already experienced two days earlier and the flight again led out high over the terrestrial atmosphere.

Ruhig und sicher ging der Rückflug vor sich, und ich wurde wieder dort abgesetzt, wo ich auch abgeholt worden war.

The return flight went quietly and safely and I was set down again where I had also been picked up.

Kaum war ich einige Schritte vom Schiff entfernt, als es sich hinter mir langsam in die Luft erhob und dann blitzschnell in den Nachthimmel schoss und hoch oben verschwand.

I was hardly a few steps away from the ship, when it slowly lifted into the air behind me and then shot into the night sky as fast as lightning, and disappeared high above.

Die wenigen Tage vergingen mir wie im Flug, und am frühen Abend des 7. Februar war ich schon frühzeitig am vereinbarten Ort, um für das neuerliche Treffen mit Asket wieder abgeholt zu werden.

The few days flew past, and on the early evening of February 7th I was already at the agreed-upon place early, to be picked up again for the new meeting with Asket.

Es war gerade richtig dunkel geworden, als ich ein sehr leises Sirren vernahm, gerade so, wie wenn in der Nähe ein Helikopterrotorblatt ausschwingen würde.

It had just become properly dark when I heard a very quiet whirring, just as if a helicopter rotor blade was rotating near by.

Dann senkte sich unweit von mir ein dunkles Objekt nieder und setzte auf dem Feldweg auf.

Then a dark object sank down not far from me and landed on the path.

Unaufgefordert ging ich darauf zu und sah plötzlich eine schlanke Gestalt auftauchen.

Uncalled, I approached it and suddenly saw a slim figure emerge.

Es war Asket, die mich nun rief.

It was Asket, who now called me.

Zusammen liessen wir uns in ihr Schiff tragen, und schon sassen wir in den sehr bequemen Sesseln.

Together, we let ourselves be carried into her ship and we were already sitting in the very comfortable armchairs.

Ich verspürte nicht die geringste Bewegung, als sich das Schiff erhob und rasend schnell in den Nachthimmel schoss.

I felt not the slightest movement as the ship lifted and shot incredibly quickly into the night sky.

Nur auf verschiedenen Bildschirmen erkannte ich das Startmanöver und den schnellen Wegflug.

I only discerned the starting maneuver and the rapid departure flight on various viewing screens.

Weiter geschah nichts.

Nothing further happened.

Das Schiff wurde weder durchsichtig noch leuchtete es.

The ship became neither transparent nor luminous.

Es blieb einfach so wie es war, fest, greifbar und stabil.

It simply stayed the way it was; solid, tangible and stable.

Während dem Flug wurde kein Wort gesprochen und Asket beschäftigte sich ruhig an ihren Apparaturen.

Not a word was spoken during the flight and Asket quietly busied herself with her instruments.

Dann erkannte ich auf den Bildschirmen tief unter uns schemenhafte Gebirgszüge, auf die wir niederzustürzen schienen.

Then, on the viewing screens, I discerned shadowy mountain ranges deep below us, into which it appeared we would crash.

Ohne dass ich aber irgendwelche Beschwerden empfand, stand das Schiff aus der rasenden Geschwindigkeit heraus plötzlich still und blieb während mehreren Minuten einfach in der Luft <hängen>.

But without me feeling any kind of discomfort, from out of the wild speed, the ship suddenly stood still and simply remained "hanging" in the air for several minutes.

Dann aber kam es langsam wieder in Bewegung und schwebte leicht wie eine Feder zur Erde nieder.

But then it slowly started moving again and floated, as light as a feather, down to Earth.

Als wir uns aus dem Schiff tragen liessen, stellte ich fest, dass wir wieder am selben Ort waren, wo ich erst Tage zuvor gewesen war.

As we let ourselves be carried out of the ship, I ascertained that we were again in the same place where I had been only days before.

Im Gegensatz zu Europa war das Wetter hier sehr mild.

In contrast to Europe, the weather was very mild here.

Hoch am Himmel blinkten tausendfältig die Sterne, und einige verschiedene Stimmen der Nacht waren zu hören.

Thousands of stars twinkled high in the sky and several different night sounds could be heard.

Ich fühlte mich wohlgeborgen und recht froh, hier zu sein.

I felt completely safe and quite glad to be here.

Langsam wanderten Asket und ich Hand in Hand durch die Felswirrnis und setzten uns dann auf einen grossen flachen Block.

Hand in hand, Asket and I slowly wandered through the tangle of rock and sat on a large, flat boulder.

Hier erst begann Asket nach einigen Minuten zu sprechen.

Asket only began to speak after several minutes here.

José_barreto_silva

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Elder Brother of mine Dyson,

You said above, on your last posting above:

"...Let me just take this chance to thank, on Vivienne's and my behalf, all of you who have thanked us or otherwise expressed gratitude for our translations, and special acknowledgement goes to our dedicated and respected co-worker, José, who has seen fit to dedicate some of his painstaking translations and compilations to us. (But wouldn't it be more appropriate for these dedications to go to Billy, the Plejaren and the FIGU team?)..."

Lieber Bruderlein Dyson,

Certainly it was, and is dedicated to Billy, FIGU, and mainly to the Plejaren, to the whole planet Erra and Terra altogether and it is implied in my - yes - painstakingly efforts (word by word) for translations my dear friend.

I wrote that "dedicated to you (Gaia) guys for gratitude to have learnt it all with you both my friends Dyson and Vivienne along all these long years of true friendship, respect,and partnership with you guys and for the deep admiration and love I feel for you my good friends.

You Dyson and Vivienne are examples of dedication to me and to all of us.

Each single brief second of our lives we learn with each other Dyson and Vivi and I have learnt a lot in all those millions of seconds translated in years of friendship brotherly love we have for one another.

If now I can translate some few words of this so very difficult German language I owe this wish, this deep desire to learn even more and improve it even more I owe to the example you gave to this weird brazilian friend of yours.

All I have to say to you both is thank you very much Dyson and Vivienne thanks a million guys for being the Human Beings you are.

Your old friend and younger brother for all hours, at anytime, no matter what,

Salome,
and to close the talk Cheers Mates!
José Barreto Silva

To speak/talk is Silver to be silent is Diamond.
From Billy Meier to JBS.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jose,
Thanks for that reference in your post 1(?) of March 31. In your post 26 of March 20, you write:
866. Und weiterhin zogen wir gen Osten, weithin über das erythräische Meer, hoch hinweg über den Ort Zutuel, bis hin zum Zweistromland bei Uruk Gart, im Königreich von Gjlgamesch.
866. And we moved further toward the east, to a long distance over the Sea of Eritrea, highly away, above the place Zutuel, until the land between the rivers* near the Garden of Uruk, in the kingdom of Gilgamesh. (Transl. by JBS)
Note by translator José Barreto Mr. Bob Spiral Zweistromland is another name for Mesopotamia in German language for your information.
From the above we infer that Henok moved over the Sea of Eritrea [the Red Sea which is north of Eritrea] to Mesopotamia. ENE of the most northern part of the Red Sea is Uruk [in fact very close to being East], which is SE of Babylon. However, in your post 19 of March 16 you wrote "This tree was planted at the Gardens of Uruk in Eritrea region at the times of Gilgamesh." Which causes confusion, since Mesopotamia is not within a `bulls roar` of Eritrea.
Consequently, just as we must take great care in translating from German into English, we must also be careful in written interpretations of the translations, lest errors are compounded by the readers.
A question - what was Zutuel?
Regards and Best Wishes,
Charles.

Norm

Post Number: 1262
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jose, Can you date the new translations so they are easier to find on your site. Thanx.
My Website

José_barreto_silva

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kiwiseeker,

Thank you very nuch for pin-pointing this mistake.

You are 100% correct dear Kiwiseeker very good observation of yours of this geographical mistake of mine because at the time I wished to be brief defending certain questions in regards to the Tree of Life and the discussion was in a certain heat and I´ve made this mistake because it is implied in the Book Om the correct area where the Garden of Uruk was located and NOT IN Eritrea! Therefore only a mistake of mine.

This here is incorrect then dear Kiwiseeker "This tree was planted at the Gardens of Uruk in Eritrea region at the times of Gilgamesh. <<= an INCORRET/MISTAKEN incomplete information made by myself J.B.S then.

it should be read like this:

"This tree was planted at the Gardens of Uruk in Mesopotamia region at the times of Gilgamesh close to the Tigris-Euphrates rivers.

Therefore: Zweistromland=land between the rivers.

Zweistromland = Mesopotamia from the Greek meaning "land between the rivers" is the area of the Tigris-Euphrates corresponding to modern Iraq Uruk was an ancient city of Sumer and later Babylonia, situated east of the present bed of the Euphrates river. The modern name Iraq is thought to be derived from the name Uruk.

Erythräischen Meer (Sea of Eritrea) in the antiquity was understood as being the Gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean.

Eritrea is located in between the latitudes 12°45’N and 18°03’N, and the longitudes, 37 35’E and 43 07’E.

Red Sea and Eritrea

the area of the Tigris-Euphrates

reference and maps researched by J.B.S.
Wikipedia, etc,

Thank you for being so detailist like myself. Four eyes see better than two dear Kiwiseeker.

Salome,
Cheers!

José Barreto Silva
From Billy Meier to JBS.

Creational

Post Number: 284
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Barreto,

Your website looks great. Thanks for your contribution.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 285
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again Dyson and Vivienne for the great translation.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

José_barreto_silva

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Kiwiseeker,

Zutel...???

Also you have asked about this:

"...A question - what was Zutuel? ..."

My response to this question is: I do not know.

I really have being trying (and tried much) to research about this place named Zutel. I - in truth - do not know what place is it, where it was/is therefore.

I could not find even a place with name similar/close to this named Zutuel place Kiwiseeker. Maybe, I said maybe it was some ancient place in Ira

I do not know if it was/is a mountain, a village, a city, a town, whatever I do not what does it really means but it is a place.

It is indeed a good question we could ask to this good and wise friend of ours Eduard Albert 'Billy' Meier dear Kiwiseeker.

By the way Christian Frehner posted at the Miscellaneous section that Billy will write explanatory texts concerning the Book OM and the meaning of
very ancient words in German in which the passages of the Book OM are written and that could generate doubt.

Thank for your interest in studying deeply all these things. I just love to be helpful concerning the study of the Book OM and meny other things related to Spirit Lessons therefore for me it is always a pleasure to help anyone here.

Salome,
José Barreto Silva

Hi Zhila,
Persian wise one, thank you for your kind words dear Zhila friend of Truth.
From Billy Meier to JBS.

José_barreto_silva

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Kiwiseeker,

Zutel...???

In time...:

I meant here above Iraq not Ira Iraq then

Maybe, I said maybe it was some ancient place in Iraq.

Salome,
José Barreto Silva

Hi Zhila,
Persian wise ONE, thank you for your kind words dear Zhila friend of Truth.
From Billy Meier to JBS.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 62
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks José for all of the above. You are a tireless researcher of the truth.
I dont want to prolong this discussion, but the followng may be of value:
864. Immediately I saw seven mountains and which were there full of delightful Nard plants and of fragrant trees, therefore at there were however much cinnamon and pepper. (Transl. by JBS)
865. And I went further onto the seven mountains and I forthwith proceeded over the peak, away, far there toward the east and in the company of the flaming guardians of Arahat Athersata, who did not give way from my side there. (Transl. by JBS)
The highest peak in Ethiopia is Ras Dejen (4543 m) in the Semien Mountains. At least seven other mountains reach above 4000 m.
The biblical spikenard, or nard, was a costly aromatic ointment, preserved in alabaster boxes.
*I could not find any reference to nard growing in Ethiopia.
*Zutel is also written as Zutuel or Zuteel.
*864,865 and 866 must be referring to a time before the geo poles of the Earth changed due to the Destroyer Comet. So if the north geo pole was in the Florida of today, then East(former compass point) as in 866 is more like ~North of today, so the journey over Ethiopia is highly likely.
I also found out that Mecca is surrounded by 7 mountains-but that has to be excluded.
Charles

José_barreto_silva

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

I would like to announce to everyone that there is a new translation available online which was written by a friend of FIGU whose name is Nicolas Weis.

The original texts written by Nicolas were fully written in the German language and the title of article is exactly this one:

Offener Brief an alle Mitmenschen

English Translation was fully revised by J.B.S Saturday April 4th. 2009 23:36 h

Open Letter to All Fellow Men

Now online fully translated into English language here:

http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/offenerbriefopenletter.htm

Dieser Text wurde ursprünglich durch seinen Autor Hrn. Nicolas Weis geschrieben und war vollständig in die englische Sprache von einem Brazilian-Bürger José Barreto Silva übersetzt - am Sonnabend, dem 4. April. 2009 20:40 h.

This text was originally written by its author Mr. Nicolas Weis and was fully translated into the English language by a brazilian citizen José Barreto Silva - on Saturday, April 4th. 2009 20:40 h.

Open Letter to All Fellow Men

http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/offenerbriefopenletter.htm

Soon more to come.

Salome,
José Barreto Silva

Note To Kiwiseeker:

Dear Kiwiseeker,
Thank you very much for your words. You also are a true researcher and also you go deeply into the question in order to learn the truth thank you for being like you are because this is the true and real way to learn the truth by searching for it by yourself and finally find it.

Salome and Cheers!
J.B.S

Dear Jose,
Can you please stop posting misc. pictures, try to use pictures and images only if its a diagram or your are explaining something about a picture. And reducing your selection of colours in posts would also be appreciated.
Peace.. Badr - Moderator

From Billy Meier to JBS.

Creational

Post Number: 299
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Barretto,

Thank you again for these helpful translations. Your website is awesome also.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 300
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Barreto and Badr for the typos. I meant;
Dear Badr,
Dear Barreto,

Its late and I guess I am too sleepy.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Ramirez

Post Number: 105
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jose.

Well done.
Great music, very relaxing & appropriate.
Cheers.

José_barreto_silva

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr,

You just disappeared...no more e-mails and such three of four years more or less by now. You just vanished into thin air you know ..kinda now you see it..now you don´t...

Hi how are you doing?

Ok no more colours then.

Thank you for the advice.

Saalam! Salome-Peace always.

José Barreto Silva

Thank you also to Ramirez and Zhila dear Amazon Warrior.:-)
From Billy Meier to JBS.

Badr

Post Number: 480
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was always here, just busy with my own development and problems :-) if I remember correctly we had a little disagreement on something and we lost contact. Don't even remember what it was about.

I am well thank you, hope you are too. Congrats on your new website, actually that is why I asked you to reduce colours and pics, as you have your own platform to express things as you wish.

Salaam,
Badr

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page