Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 26, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 26, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bianca

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,
As you know the world around us feels gloomy people are cold and Creation Mother Earth is responding with a vengeance. Many many life situations are clearly depressing on so many levels and still no end in sight. It is not easy trying to maintain a neutral-positive outlook when people everyday talk of uncertainties and over the airwaves all is doom and gloom. Still, I am trying very hard every day with affirmations to reject the negativities and its hard work and i do feel the benefits which is encouraging naturally. And still, those who understand the Silent Revolution of Truth the personal journey is none the less a long unending and arduous road with mountains and valleys and the unknown. I feel sometimes like I am carrying boulders on my shoulders but going nowhere... can you please advise us of some positive aspects for daily life to help ease the mental burden, some hopeful optimistic occurrences that may lay just around the corner so that hopefully the flame of hope wont blow in the wind?
Salome Bianca

Hector

Post Number: 484
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, do you know if the spirit of the foetus may trigger premature births ? (6-7-8 months pregnancy instead of the usual 9 months) I wonder if the spirit in some cases "decides" to abandon the mothers womb earlier, because it "feels" that his time and place to be born has come. Or, on the other hand, those premature births are a pure natural occurrence and the spirit does never determine when/where the baby is born...

Thank you.

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

I hope you stay well

Vielen Dank für ihre antworten.

When will the German language be the main language for communication or at least in equal standing with what the English language is used today?

I guess it will be some kind of a change in this area too when all the spiritual teachings are written in German for accessing to the code in the texts and books. The English language does have a very predominant place today as a kind of an internationally used language.

Dankeshön für ihre grosse bemühungen
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Karrol

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I have so many questions that it is hard to choose which one to ask you. I have read all of the questions people have asked you so the questions I have should not be duplicates. Just before I found you and your teachings I became trained as a hypnotherapist-this was going to be my new profession. I truly want to be of service to mankind and not lead them down the wrong paths. I have read most of the contact notes that Michael Horn has available for purchase on his website. They really turned my world upside down, or should I say right side up?;). I was going to pursue past-life regression as a means of helping people but it is now my understanding that the "past lives" that people are experiencing under hypnosis is really their own imagination-I hope I am correct in this. My question is this: What advice and insight can you give me in regards to hypnosis that will allow me to help others? Is there research I can do that will help me to be truly effective at this and not just another quack out there taking peoples money? Thank you for your time-I know it is precious.

Respectfully,

Karrol Steeves

Syn

Post Number: 166
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy.

thanks for answering my previous question. you said that money would be eventually eradicated in about 800 years. this was a prophecy and is subject to change. i find that this can happen much sooner with the huge success of zeitgeist addendum with the combination of the venus project and their efforts to bring in a resource based economy. the combination is getting alot of attention underground. and is exploding in its membership. has the ps come to talk to you about this or have you looked into this lately?

zeitgeist addendum DOES have a german version. i strongly urge you to watch this at the earliest possible on your free time.

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com
www.zeitgeistmovie.com
www.thevenusproject.com
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Jonas

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Teachers Billy/Christian

As I tell people of your teachings I get stuck on the part that our soul disintergrates and our body dies and the spirit the size of a pin head forgets us completely and comes back down with no recollection of any past life unless you are a profit.

Why follow the laws of creation and live a clean,giving life,assisting,meditating,helping,letting rotton people overtake you in life because of thier bad deeds,learning the truth,with no access to the power of creation, when we die and will totally cease to exist in every way we know of ? Except for yourself !

Thanks
John

Thomas

Post Number: 623
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you and your family are well. My question is related to one that has been asked in the past, but I would like a clarification if you are willing to provide one. In the past, you have been asked about how a person may create a so-called shield against the invasion of others into their thoughts. As I recall, your response was something like "it is necessary to think in a neutral-positive way in order to protect oneself from external forces." Of course this is not a direct quote, but it is sufficient for clarifying my question. I would like to know, please, the actual technique that you said (in the contact notes) that you had been taught to block others from looking into (reading) your thoughts. To be even more clear, I refer to the technique that so often caused Semjase to regret that you had been taught that specific technique because it prevented her and the other Plejaren from picking up on your thought processes in certain cases. If you cannot or will not disclose the technique, I hope you will at least tell us why is important that it not be disclosed. Thank you and I hope you know that your troubles in helping the rest of us are very appreciated.

Thomas

Daniel

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Dear BEAM,
regarding the mayan culture, I just had the opportunity to visit Chichen Itza, and I read about the "official" history of them.

I wonder about this enigmatic character of Kukulcan / Quetzalcoatl. Who really was him? in other words, was he from another planet and what was his real mission?

thanks Billy for your hard work, efforts and sacrifice.

my best regards.

Thomas2008

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I wanted to ask about the arc in the bible. Was this alien technology? What was so special about this object they called the arc of the covenant?

From the Talmud Jmmanuel, What was the reason for the ancient people of the stars to create the three lineages? And also if you don't mind, What skin colour did the original humans have, before we were 'tampered' with, were they from africa?

Scott

Post Number: 1752
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

1. Bodhran RQ1:

Dear Billy,

The structure known as Newgrange in Ireland is thought to be one of the oldest astronomical buildings surviving in the world (although some still claim it is a tomb), can you please shed some light on the true origin of this structure.

Thanks.
Tony

No.

2. Stephen_moore RQ2:

Hi Billy,

Knowing that this is the last mission life time on Earth and reading some of the future prophesies that you wrote in 1958 about our future and that it will be towards this millennium that Earth Humans will truly all follow Creation and the Creational laws my question is this.

Once your very important life on Earth has ended will there be anymore Prophets that an JHWH will instruct on Earth in the next 1000 years?

Thanks.
Stephen Moore

No.

3. 462(Anthony) RQ3

Dear Billy,

From Plejaren and your point of view, what are the "Big Plan” and the resolution at this day and age to do about society? Is it to Evolve to bring about truth and justice? And End the Evil Reign that rules our Governments?
Because, I would like to know if there is anyway or plan that I can help with.
I have positive images in my head of hopeful peace, but I try to understand the reality at the same time.
So if there is anything I could do to contribute to your community and "the Mission", I would be flattered.

Hope that peace will come.
Anthony

The Nokodemion prophet line with the seven prophets can be described as the only „Big Plan“ of extraterrestrial origin. It’s the seventh prophet’s mission to write down the spiritual teachings himself and - finally - unaltered. This plan has already been fullfilled – even more so than expected.

You can contribute to „the Mission“ by living a life in line with the natural-creational laws and recommendations, and by helping disseminating the knowledge about the creational laws and recommendations.

4. Jonas OQ4:

Dear Billy,

Can you please tell me if the Earth human DNA can be reset or repaired by an earth human on earth so we can live for 350 -400 years like we were designed to live ?

Thank you.
Jonas

There are several ways:
- The natural way through evolution (the life expectancy is already rising in many countries)
- Influenced through the human being’s food and lifestyle etc.
- By genetic research and manipulation/influencing

Phi_spiral

Dear Billy,

My question has to do with the correct understanding of a passage in OM found in Kanon 31, verses 864-880, where Henok is accompanied by the flaming guards of the Arahat Athersata on a journey, where among other things, he describes the tree of wisdom.

In previous passages of OM, one can find a tree used as a metaphor, such as the “tree of knowledge”. Even within Kanon 31, we see the tree of knowledge compared to the “fruit of righteousness”. I found that I could easily interpret the tree of wisdom as a metaphor for the spiritual teachings with the comparisons of its fruit to carob and grapes as the sweetness of the fruits that the teachings bring. I am told by others, however, that you have stated that the tree of wisdom was a real physical tree and that no metaphor exists. I wonder however if there still may be double meanings within the passage. For instance the number “7” is mentioned twice - “7 mountains” and “700 years”. And it is explained that the tree works by expanding the consciousness. But it is not called the tree of consciousness but tree of wisdom, which is different, although higher consciousness may lead to greater wisdom, it seems the name for the tree may still be a metaphor, even though the tree itself is real.

So my question is this: Are there any double meanings, deeper meanings or metaphors to be found at all in that passage (OM, Kanon 31, verses 864-880) or is the entire passage to be taken quite literally?

Any additional insights you provide would be appreciated.

Many kind regards
Bob

Verses 846-880: You have to take it literally as a real tree of which only one tree existed on Earth (it was of extraterrestrial origin).

The 7 mountains etc. are part of a vision and are no real mountains. They symbolize the 7 truths of realization/cognition (7 Wahrheiten der Erkenntnis).

Savio

Dear Billy

It is a fact that breast cancer is quite common nowadays.

While homeopathy offers no secured answer and it seems that chemotherapy and operations are the only helpful measures that can prolong the life expectance of the patients.

My questions is: Could you offer your advice in preventing the recurrence of breast cancer and to regain health after the chemotherapy and operations?

Thanks
Savio

The world of one’s thoughts and feelings is of great importance, i.e. the human being’s consciousness. How a person is thinking and feeling has a great influence on diseases in general, but also concerning cancer.
There surely exist natural medicalments, but Billy doesn’t know them.

J_rod7

Dear Billy

I hope this finds you well, and in good Spirit (in every sense of the word).

You are well recognized as the True Prophet, and the last of seven to the Human Beings on Earth. For this, I am grateful to you for bringing the Truth of Creation and the Spiritual Teachings to us Earth-Worms that we may Evolve in our Spirit.

My Question relates to your knowledge of your remembrance that you are reincarnated now, the Spirit of Nokodemjon, and your prior reincarnations as the last six True prophets.

It is written of your early teaching from Sfath, who gave you great knowledge and re-activated your abilities.

If you are now free to do so, will you discuss some of that which Sfath shared with you, and from where did you regain your remembrance of your previous incarnations, if not Sfath, then how?

Thank you Billy. Please stay in good health.

Salome
Rod

Some of that knowledge has already been published in Billy’s books or taught by him in talks and discussions. He already conveyed more knowledge than was/is his duty.
The knowledge stems from the storage banks back to the first physical existence of the so-called Nokodemion spirit form.

Getknowledge

Note to mods - please post this one, instead of the one a moment ago, thanks.

Hi Billy,

Yes, technically, that was 2 questions...

Concerning my previous question(s) - more so than just the 12/21/12 date, Im hoping the contact with Ptaah on 2/3/09 (your B-day!) gets deeper into the pyramid connection, where Semjase left off.

Okay, another question for this round - during the Piscean Age, what was Jmmanuel's logic to teach those particular 12 disciples despite him somehow having the insight and foreknowledge that they will spread his teachings erroneously? (excluding Judas Ischarioth)

Much reverence and respect for your work.
Tien

It’s a prophet’s duty to teach the truth even if he knows that his teachings will be abused. Even if his teachings are rejected and refused, some parts of the teachings will be absorbed by the people and will bring forth some results.
In the case of Jmmanuel: Some fragments of his teachings survived until today, as has also been the case with the Talmud Jmmanuel that „surfaced“ a couple of decades ago.

Creational

Dears Billy and Christian,

Greetings. I like to use this opportunity to formally introduce myself to you. My name is Zhila Taymouri Sajadi and I was born in Iran but have been residing in United States for the past 35 years. Hopefully, when I come to see you personally, I will tell you more about myself , but I just felt the desire and suitability to do this short introduction.
I have discovered about you approximately a year ago and my life has not been the same ever since. You have given humanity the right direction and tools. It is now up to us to act upon it to fulfill the merit of your mission.
The material you are presenting, with all the tremendous hardship you have endured to do so, is without a doubt, the greatest and most important fabric in the universe. I can sense the purity you reflect and am grateful for your commitment to the sometime not so appreciative human beings.
My question is about Zoroaster. I have read that you consider him as a genuine prophet. Would you be kind enough to tell us what you know about him and his teachings, and to what degree is it falsified? This is of outmost importance for Iranian cultural history and where it truthfully stands.
Christian, I also want to personally thank you for making it possible for the English speaking people to be exposed to what Billy has to offer, not to mention your own superb input.
My sincere appreciation to all the core members and their effort thus far.

Love,
Zhila,

Billy did not study Zoroaster’s teachings in detail. But he says that while much of the teachings is still correct, much has also been distorted, as has been the case with all prophets of old because they did not write down their teachings themselves.

(Note by CF: This huge and critical problem of old has now been solved once and for all future times because the last of the seven prophets of the Nokodemion-Henok line is writing all of his teachings down himself.)

Thank you Billy.

Earthling

Greetings Billy (and C) ... is there an organized and recommended sequence of studies (a curriculum so to speak), that has been put together by FIGU, for one interested in the spiritual studies or if one was to introduce their children or another human to them?

Thank you for your efforts and work.

No, there isn’t, and it wouldn’t make sense because each person has to learn according to his own pace and needs etc. Basically the same can be said to a school where all children in a class are tought the same „stuff“ at the same time, while the „digesting/learning capacity“ is quite different from one child to the other.

(Note by CF: But of course there still are good learning effects with our school system of teaching classes to read, write and calculate etc.
Billy’s study course [Spirit lessons] can be somewhat compared to a „sequence of studies“. It’s up to the „student“ to decide how fast he will make progress, or, on the other hand, his mental capacities/limitations determine progress etc.)

Solar

Dear Billy

In 251st contact it is written that"

"..This proof will shake up the scientific community and, even more so, the religious world; it will prompt the need for great changes. That moment will come chiefly when artifacts from a previous human civilization are found on Mars, with pyramids and sculptures such as the so-called Mars faces representing but a mere fraction of the entire discovery."

As i understand Sirians have recently removed ALL artifacts, buildings etc. left by ancient civilization that once lived on Mars, so this prophecy is no longer valid.

Does all this mean that "Mars face" and pyramids on Mars no longer exist? If so, then i look forward to see new pictures from Cydonia region, they will no doubt show lack of these artifacts and we will have a proof of Sirians manipulation.

Since the „Mars face“ is a natural artifact it should still exist.

(Note by CF: If people now „detect“ artifacts on Mars they can be sure that these are of natural origin.)

Marcela

Dear Billy:

Greetings to you and to Christian and thank you very much for the information about marihuana.

My question is about the mission this time. I go to college and I could easily distribute the Figu material and copy the brochures about overpopulation, the HAARP project, etc… I could also give information about the existence of the TJ and other links that would lead people to find the web site.

However, I was hesitating in doing so, because I wasn’t sure if the Figu information is to be distributed to the public in this way. The possibilities are great because at my University anyone can post information of any type freely.

Should I distribute the information as general information (as a personal opinion, without plagarizing) or should I copy Figu material with the link to the web site? So there would be three ways to accomplish this: First, through the knowledge about extraterrestrial life, the existence of the TJ or the overpopulation problem?

I would like to help the mission to the extent of my possibilities, not because I feel obligated, but because I really have the possibility. Many thanks in advance.

Salome

You should be quite careful and distribute your knowledge on a small scale only, and only to people which you know well and who are on a search for real knowledge.

The least „dangerous“ material for you own „safety“ is the overpopulation problem. But here also a certain amount of caution is advisable if you confront other people with FIGU’s approach to the problem.

It is important to avoid trying to missionize/proselytize and confront other people with facts and opinions they don’t want to hear.

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

You may or may not know this answer, but I thought I may ask it anyway. Concerning Gilgamesh, would you know if he is like a very humble prophet or would he be more like a warrior or solder?

Also someone commented to me once that if Gilgamesh were still alive today that he would in fact be quite wealthy since he would have had thousands of years to acquire great amounts of wealth, however I tend to believe a person like that would much prefer to live in a place of seclusion were wealth is not a priority.

Thanks for your answers,
James Truthseeker.

Gilgamesh is a scientist and knowledgeable in many fields (geology, biology, physics etc.). He is a modest person and still working (presumed that he is still alive). And from this you can conclude that he is not a person of great wealth.

Btw: Billy never met Gilgamesh.

Brian

Hi Billy
I have asked you about Iran in the past whether or not they were trustworthy on there stance with regards to nucleaer weapons.
Your response was that the leader of Iran cannot be trusted, and with new discussion from the U.S regarding talks with Iran ,do you think there is any worthwhile fruit to be had from this.
Thank you
Salome

Good intention always bears the chance for good. Depending on the next steps and the behaviour of the persons involved there is the chance for improvement. Many Iranians are still antagonizing because of the former president Bush. But of course there are also many people in Iran who are open for a change.
What can be said is that president Obama makes a good impression.

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

I don't get it, I really don't, Despite so many truths that Dr Greer has told throughout his life, it seems that he is working for the quasi-ultra secret group within a group that wants to control the flow of information about ET disclosure reaching the masses.
Cunning as he may be, from the current trend of story lines coming from the Hollywood blockbusters such as transformers 2, terminator 4 and aliens vs predator, the witness sighting of boxed rail carriages with shackles, millions of plastic coffins and the plethora of black budgeted secret underground tunnels and bases being built so rapidly all over the USA and the world and the deliberately engineered world economic crisis by the synarchic eastern oligarchical anglo elites (habraons, S&B, Pentagon, Jesuits, global banksters etc) the fraudulent simulated alien invasion must happen for these people which they have been working on for quite some time now to consolidate their maniacal powers and to beat their rival factions that think otherwise.

As strange and disturbing as it may sound, what are your views of the possibility in the near future concerning the possible simulated alien invasion with man made UFOs and genetically engineered alien lookalikes that the secret quasi group within a group have been working on for decades to achieve for their sinister agenda?

thanking you
Matt Lee

Such machinations are not impossible, if we remember that other „impossible“ machinations have occurred before.

(Note by CF: …like the faked first moon landing.)

Bianca

Salome Billy,
As you know the world around us feels gloomy people are cold and Creation Mother Earth is responding with a vengeance. Many many life situations are clearly depressing on so many levels and still no end in sight. It is not easy trying to maintain a neutral-positive outlook when people everyday talk of uncertainties and over the airwaves all is doom and gloom. Still, I am trying very hard every day with affirmations to reject the negativities and its hard work and i do feel the benefits which is encouraging naturally. And still, those who understand the Silent Revolution of Truth the personal journey is none the less a long unending and arduous road with mountains and valleys and the unknown. I feel sometimes like I am carrying boulders on my shoulders but going nowhere... can you please advise us of some positive aspects for daily life to help ease the mental burden, some hopeful optimistic occurrences that may lay just around the corner so that hopefully the flame of hope wont blow in the wind?
Salome Bianca

You see, even if there is much evil and bad things around on our planet, it is also a fact that much good is also happening and visible each day. You should try to see the good in things; things that are positive and an aid to people.

(Note by CF: Billy mentioned his new book „Gotteswahn“ (God delusion), in which he is scolding religion etc., but in which he is also showing ways to overcome religious delusion etc. and how to lead a life free of the restrictions and enslavement of religions and sectarianism etc.)

Hector

Hi Billy, do you know if the spirit of the foetus may trigger premature births ? (6-7-8 months pregnancy instead of the usual 9 months) I wonder if the spirit in some cases "decides" to abandon the mothers womb earlier, because it "feels" that his time and place to be born has come. Or, on the other hand, those premature births are a pure natural occurrence and the spirit does never determine when/where the baby is born...

Thank you.

The spirit does neither determine nor do anything. Premature births are a natural occurrence, therefore.

(Note by CF: permature births are a disorder of the natural pregnancy process and is based on material origins.)

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

I hope you stay well

Vielen Dank für ihre antworten.

When will the German language be the main language for communication or at least in equal standing with what the English language is used today?

I guess it will be some kind of a change in this area too when all the spiritual teachings are written in German for accessing to the code in the texts and books. The English language does have a very predominant place today as a kind of an internationally used language.

Dankeshön für ihre grosse bemühungen
/Baselineplayer

If this should become a reality the process will need hundreds of years.

Karrol

Hello Billy,

I have so many questions that it is hard to choose which one to ask you. I have read all of the questions people have asked you so the questions I have should not be duplicates. Just before I found you and your teachings I became trained as a hypnotherapist-this was going to be my new profession. I truly want to be of service to mankind and not lead them down the wrong paths. I have read most of the contact notes that Michael Horn has available for purchase on his website. They really turned my world upside down, or should I say right side up?;). I was going to pursue past-life regression as a means of helping people but it is now my understanding that the "past lives" that people are experiencing under hypnosis is really their own imagination-I hope I am correct in this. My question is this: What advice and insight can you give me in regards to hypnosis that will allow me to help others? Is there research I can do that will help me to be truly effective at this and not just another quack out there taking peoples money? Thank you for your time-I know it is precious.

Respectfully,
Karrol Steeves

You can help people to improve their health and stamina etc. And you can teach them self-hypnosis (self-suggestion), which is a very beneficial method because people can use it in all kinds of surroundings and situations.

Syn

hello billy.

thanks for answering my previous question. you said that money would be eventually eradicated in about 800 years. this was a prophecy and is subject to change. i find that this can happen much sooner with the huge success of zeitgeist addendum with the combination of the venus project and their efforts to bring in a resource based economy. the combination is getting alot of attention underground. and is exploding in its membership. has the ps come to talk to you about this or have you looked into this lately?

zeitgeist addendum DOES have a german version. i strongly urge you to watch this at the earliest possible on your free time.

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com
www.zeitgeistmovie.com
www.thevenusproject.com

-Gerald Massey

Billy is devoting his precious time to those things and matters that he deems important.

Jonas

Dear Teachers Billy/Christian

As I tell people of your teachings I get stuck on the part that our soul disintergrates and our body dies and the spirit the size of a pin head forgets us completely and comes back down with no recollection of any past life unless you are a profit.

Why follow the laws of creation and live a clean,giving life,assisting,meditating,helping,letting rotton people overtake you in life because of thier bad deeds,learning the truth,with no access to the power of creation, when we die and will totally cease to exist in every way we know of ? Except for yourself !
Thanks
John

You have a fundamentally false understanding of this issue.
The spirit cannot „forget us“ because it has no memory and does not think.
Everything we do, think and feel is stored in the storage banks. Each new personality is confronted with the essence of knowledge from before. What has been learned becomes „a matter of course“, and when new things are learned, impulses are coming from what has been learned before (in older existences).
A new personality draws knowledge from the storage banks on an impulse-basis.
And it is very important and in fact a necessity that a person/personality isn’t consciously aware (bewusst bewusst) about that what has been (happened) in former lives in order to prevent him from becoming crazy and mentally sick.
So many people are having problems with their current life, and if all the problems of former lifes were added (through the memory), everybody would go insane.

(Note by CF: „Personality“ means the „ego“, the „I“, the „material consciousness“, that which says and thinks „I am XY and thinking this or that“.
Learning in life is not in vain because what you have learned [knowledge that became wisdom] is stored eternally and doesn’t have to be learned again. What will vanish after death is the „We“ and „I“, but not wisdom and knowledge. – We human beings do exist and learn in order to increase the amount of knowledge and wisdom in Creation.)

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you and your family are well. My question is related to one that has been asked in the past, but I would like a clarification if you are willing to provide one. In the past, you have been asked about how a person may create a so-called shield against the invasion of others into their thoughts. As I recall, your response was something like "it is necessary to think in a neutral-positive way in order to protect oneself from external forces." Of course this is not a direct quote, but it is sufficient for clarifying my question. I would like to know, please, the actual technique that you said (in the contact notes) that you had been taught to block others from looking into (reading) your thoughts. To be even more clear, I refer to the technique that so often caused Semjase to regret that you had been taught that specific technique because it prevented her and the other Plejaren from picking up on your thought processes in certain cases. If you cannot or will not disclose the technique, I hope you will at least tell us why is important that it not be disclosed. Thank you and I hope you know that your troubles in helping the rest of us are very appreciated.

Thomas

To know that technique is too dangerous for people (at least for the time being), because if it is falsely applied and for a too long time it will destroy any amount of Mitgefühl („sympathy“ is not quite the correct translation) within a person. Besides, the connection with one’s feelings will be lost permanently.
Basically most people have the capability within themselves for such a „blocking technique“.
Billy is controlling his thoughts in such a way that can he can still notice/have Mitgefühl. Besides he loosens/unlocks the blockade after a few minutes. He applies the technique as soon as he detects an outside attempt of drawing knowledge from him that he doesn’t want (or isn’t allowed) to be provided.

Daniel

hello Dear BEAM,
regarding the mayan culture, I just had the opportunity to visit Chichen Itza, and I read about the "official" history of them.

I wonder about this enigmatic character of Kukulcan / Quetzalcoatl. Who really was him? in other words, was he from another planet and what was his real mission?

thanks Billy for your hard work, efforts and sacrifice.

my best regards.

Quetzalcoatl was an extraterrestrial man.
Billy has no additional knowledge about that person which has been looked upon as a God and is depicted as feathered snake.

Thomas2008

Hello Billy,

I wanted to ask about the arc in the bible. Was this alien technology? What was so special about this object they called the arc of the covenant?

From the Talmud Jmmanuel, What was the reason for the ancient people of the stars to create the three lineages? And also if you don't mind, What skin colour did the original humans have, before we were 'tampered' with, were they from africa?

No, there was no alien (ET) technology involved in building the arc.

Syn

Post Number: 177
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, i've been progrsssing through meditation and managed to reach a point of nullification where i lose all normal senses and just feel like im iso0lated or not even feeling anything physical anymore. But once i get past this after a few moments i hit this .....feeling, its terrifying and i dont like it. and everytime i hit this, it knocks me out of my meditated state...Any ideas to what this can be.

Krishnamurti is very intelligent, i gathered many useful tips on meditation from him.

(Message edited by Scott on April 27, 2009)
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Holland_escobar

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,
ive tried meditating,which i assume is clearing the mind of all thoughts. Ive tried this with my eyes closed in dark, quiet, peaceful setting/location and after doing this for a few minutes when i open my eyes and I am in a normally
lighted area, i notice there is a
strange circular and transparent distortion in the center of my
vision every time I do this, is this anything
significant, am i making progress or is it just a minor vision problem/side effect.

thank you for your time

Thomas

Post Number: 624
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr Meier,you mentioned in a response to someone's question here before that self-hypnosis is useful. For those of us that don't yet read German to know from your books, please briefly tell us the way to correctly achieve self-hypnosis. As I implied, if it is a very detailed process, then I hope you will at least describe it in general terms that we can put into use immediately. Thank you for your time and help once again. Thomas

Lonnie

Post Number: 283
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

According to a recent study, children born to parents with an older mother and a younger father are, or become, more intelligent. How much truth is there to this in view of the fact that Ptaah, reportedly has wives that are older than he is? In my opinion, a child born to an older or more mature mother, depending on how old she is, could be more intelligent, but, on the other hand, could be born less healthy than a child born to an older father with good health and a younger mother. Any comment of yours would be appreciated.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

Dankeschön für ihrer antwort.

Now, to another topic, concerning mass extinctions of animals and plants. Even these does have some kind of spiri forms.

When a mass extinction occurs, many whole species are going extinct within a short period of time.

This have happened several times in the history of earth. A good example was the dinosaurs, and especially the pterosaurs, a group of winged reptiles which could be large as an airplane. Just these reptiles was as I know, totally extinct.

After such a mass extinction, the flora and fauna recovers, but the species are often very different and also the ecology system too.

What happens to the spirit forms of extinct species?

They do not have the same coarse forms to enter into while being back from the fine matter storage banks. Maybe, they could evolve or leave Earth to enter similar forms in other places.

Vielen dank and stay well
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

J_rod7

Post Number: 836
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Grüße lieber Billy

Your work for the Truth of Creation and the Truth of the Spirit are very much appreciated.

My question is about the current problem of Global Over-Population.

Some of us from the Forums are making the effort to bring awareness of the problem and the solutions of the Birth-Stop initiative to people of Earth. We are now forwarding messages of your concern for this, to Ambassadors, United Nations officials, Non-Government Organizations, and such. We hope these will eventually reach to the 'common' people of Earth. All this, of course, for an effective reduction of the Global Over-Population.

Can you suggest, if this is appropriate, how to more effectively get this message to a greater number of the Earth Humans?

Thank you for your leadership in this, and for your assistance here on behalf of of the Earth Humans.

Rod
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Hector

Post Number: 487
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, if i remember correctly, there exist around 127 billion spirit forms bound to planet earth which have to fulfill their reincarnation cycle here. Are these 127 million spirit forms too little, or perhaps too many for our planet? Has this amount of spirit forms per planet been preconceived/pre-determined by Creation? I guess a shortage/excess of spirit forms does affect/condition the reincarnation cycles of the human beings inhabiting any planet....

Jamesm

Post Number: 135
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

What do you know of the current outbreak of deadly flu causing great concern in Mexico, with regards to it's origin and future number of human deaths to be caused by it's infection?

Thanks

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Norm

Post Number: 1263
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, In these economic hard times caused by the current world banking crisis plus the fact that most of the worlds currency's is no longer backed by Gold & Silver. Should people buy Gold & Silver bullion as a safe haven?
My Website

Marcela

Post Number: 146
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

Many greetings to you and to Christian, I hope you both are doing very well. Thank you for the previous answer.

My question this time is a little bit controversial. The other day I heard on the news that prostitution in the USA is growing among young people. They interviewed the young women, who get involved in this type of activity and they had endless excuses on why they chose to dot his instead of getting a normal job.

After the show, you could go on line and chat with people about this problem and also ask questions to the journalists that made the documentary. We were talking and nobody could really say why it was wrong. Nobody could say why these young girls should not be prostitutes. Everybody just kept saying that it was wrong.

Prostitution is, in my opinion, another wrong human behavior that is practiced on this planet, but some countries have accepted this activity like a normal behavior. In their view is not a crime, it doesn’t harm anybody, or does it? My question is:

Why is prostitution a wrong doing from a spiritual point of view, meaning why should humans avoid this type of behavior?

Many thanks in advance.
Salome

Lepuniv

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer to me, it was very helful.

I've a question about the blue race of ET living underground.

on a message posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 05:16 am:

you answered:

"Hi Claes,

Hyperboreans don't live on Earth anymore. They have emigrated to the Plejaran Federation. The blue skinned race will not participate in the Peace Meditation, most probably.
It's fine to hear that the book "Einführung in die Meditation" is of help for you."

Question (2):

Why does not the blue ET race living under the surface of the Earth partake in the peace meditation?

Thanks for your work

Salome

Lepuniv

Patm

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding an old posting:

Posted on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 12:15 pm:
The three human lineages are of
extraterrestrial origin (the Hyperboreans in
the Nordic region, the Arus people in the
India region). There have been other lineages
on Earth, in part of extraterrestrial, and the
rest of terrestrial origin.Billy doesn't know
an exact number of lineages.
}

New Question:
Have/Will all three extraterrestrial sources of Earth human lineage contribute equally to the "truth" evolution of the Earth-human spirit?

Thanks
PatM

Savio

Post Number: 621
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that Time Travelers might get lost during time travel experiments, and on the other hand, it was also mentioned that Time Travelers will be drawn back to the present time when the available energy for time travel is exhausted.

My question is: If the time travelers are drawn back automatically, how can they be lost somewhere in time?

Salome

Savio

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page