Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 30, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 30, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lepuniv

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your previous answer.

Is there still an ET blue race located under France?

Thanks

Salome

Norm

Post Number: 1280
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 05:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy is positive thinking about a subject like making wish about a subject?
My Website

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 121
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

Thank you for answering my last question. Your answer was helpful in my understanding.

My second question relates to Creation, respectively human spirit forms and the end of present creational 311,040,000,000,000 awake cycle. When Creation collapses, so to speak, at the end of this 311,040,000,000,000 awake cycle and goes into a sleep state what will happen to the unevolved human spirit forms (if any)?

Kind regards
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Memo00

Post Number: 366
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

while observing things in daily life i have noticed that very often "coincidences" happen, like if one is thinking about something in particular then through the day several things related to this thought occur, or sometimes one sees certain object or listens to certain song and then in that day several things related to this happen.

I would like to know how much do we really can attract certain situations, persons, things, etc, by thinking in them or if this noticing "coincidences" have more to do with some form of intuition or if it is simple imagination.

thanks

Earthling

Post Number: 269
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, can you please describe the circumstances of the murder of Moses; how old he was, where it happened, who did it for what reason?

Thank you.

Bianca

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,
To understand life and living I prefer to begin by asking Why, How and When and most times I also begin from the end which makes the outcome/answer clearer thus the path to the answer more logical. But I would like to understand How do we as humans create the 'thought' in our material consciousness either for the good or for the bad?

The Why question, is a guide towards the negative and the positive from which we must find the answer towards a Neutral/Positive action or outcome, etc. I think it's the most important of the 3 questions. Am I wrong?
The When question, acts also as a guide but only after I understand the Why and the How. So, I am still no closer to understanding the How, did I create this thought for example or any other thoughts? where do they come from and where do they begin? How is a thought formed to be understood by the material consciousness? Is there a connection albeit a 'rusty' one to the now tiny Pineal gland?
Thank you and Salome Bianca

Thomas

Post Number: 661
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier. In some of the FIGU writings it is mentioned that fluidal forces have frequencies too high to be measured by current Earth techniques. In other places, it is mentioned that these energies can somehow be detected in the ultraviolet range. Also it was mentioned somewhere else (maybe in one of the Kitchen Table Discussions?)that I don't recall that real Kirlian photography can show the very lowest of these energies in some way.

My question to you is, how is it possible for ultraviolet frequencies to be related to fluidal forces when the fluidal forces are supposedly way too high a frequency range for us on Earth to detect? After all we can detect frequencies significantly higher than ultraviolet even if we don't fully understand them. Any help in clarification of this is appreciated. Thank you...

Thomas

Karrol

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for answering my question about using hypnosis to help others. My next question is also on the subject of health.

There is a program that is being promoted to help the body heal its self from any ailment, mental or physical. According to the man that developed it this is done by broadcasting "balancing energies" at different frequencies to a photograph of a person or animal. These balancing energies are then chosen as needed using a type of energetic "Rosetta Stone" by your "higher self" to clear any energetic imbalances that lead to disease. He calls this a spiritual technology. According to Stephen Lewis the founder of this program. He is able to measure our "life force" energy. Recently, he stated that our life force is weakening because of the biological weapons being used against us. He also claims that it improves Autism and Downs Syndrome and even offers scholarship programs for people with these diseases.

My question is: Is it possible from a program like this to make any genuine impact on our health?

Thank You for considering this question.

Salome,

Karrol Steeves

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

Dankeschön für ihrer antwort.. But it was a bit sad you did not know how the continents looked like on Erra. It had indeed been interesting.

Well, I have another question about all those extraterrestrials who passed away while blowing themselves up over Tunguska 1908. Did their spirit forms came back to be Earth human personalities?

Vielen Dank und Haben Sie ein Schönes Sommer
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Jan

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

with great interest I read in FIGU Sonder Bulletin Nr. 48 import things to notice regarding correct translating of Plejaren names and words. But these explanations are either basic or do not take into consideration that there are also other languages on Earth that, besides German, decline the words (nouns, etc.) according to given grammatical Kasus, and as a result the same word with the same lettersvalue is never the case. Well ..., then the translated names or words (with their endings) have inevitably certain values, and these values are, according to my understanding, hardly to be known and recognised in a foreign language. I may be wrong, but according to pure logic from this bulletin and in terms of hard language is then any translation into that language a falsification ...

Question: What would be your advise in these cases as one cannot change language patterns, not to mention humans habits in that particular language, so easily and still follow in bulletin mentioned advise?

thank you
Jan

PS: By the way, it would be interesting to hear in any future FIGU Audio the correct pronaunciation of major terms, words and names of Plejaren origin. Just an idea.

Tjames

Post Number: 299
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can you tell us whether Billy is permitted to tell or knows whether our scientists
are on the right track regarding the Sirtuin gene, regarding it
being the long ago manipulated one
, which is activated by the compound Resveratrol?

Apparently this substance causes Sirtuin 1 gene to activate and enables the benefits of calorie
restriction (lengthened life in mice) without restricting calories.

Salome,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Getknowledge

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi BIlly and CH,

i used the word "mind" as in brain within the context of thats what we use to meditate, connect, or as you explained, expand our consciousness towards Creation.

Another question i have, is about the recommended 1 acre of garden, and 20 acres of living space; i know why a person would need the one acre of land in order to grow what is needed to survive. But im not clear about the reason for the 20 acres of living space, if its based on "space" alone (why that much?), or does it have some other spiritual purpose?

Thank you for EVERYTHING.
Tien

Raad_alswaydi

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Billy

I have direct question and pleas i need direct answer if it is yes or no.. if it yes i need to know some details and if it no i need to know from where he got this Knowledge about things know one know it in his time.

my question is

Is prophet Mohammed real prophet?

Thank you

Salam

Hello Radd, The rules allow one question per session. I accepted your 3rd post. Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on June 30, 2009)

Marcela

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

I read about overpopulation and I agree with the results we could obtain if we get to a reasonable and healthy number of humans on earth. However, I was recently confronted by a friend about the effects of overpopulation. My friend thinks that even if we lower the number of humans on this planet, we still have to deal with greed, violence, envy, corruption, and all other wrong behaviors present in humans regardless of the number of people. I thought about her point of view, and I wanted to ask:

Is overpopulation the only solution for all the problems here on earth, or is reducing the population the main solution to our problems.

In other words, if we reduce the population, then we can deal with our wrong way of behaving in a faster and better way; or in addition to solving the overpopulation problem we need to implement the spiritual lessons at the same time?

Thank you and many greetings for everybody at the SSSC.
Salome,
Marcela.

Kingman

Post Number: 634
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

It seems people are constantly sending out vibrations without their being conscious of this fact. In these vibrations there have been negative ones directed at you that your enemies were able to collect and eventually use against you in an attempt on your life.

My question arises from witnessing friends speak in an unfavorable way towards a certain common friend of ours. This type of talking gathered more steam through other later discussions. Then I watched as these thoughts and words, even though unheard by the person being talked about, put this person into a depressed-like uncertain state of being once he entered the room the discussion took place in. This person was not normally someone who had problems with clarity or self identity, but with this group focus that was created, he was completely off balance and unable to be himself.
All this was in a non-confrontational setting.

In short, when we gather together and form ideas in groups it appears that we have an ability to affect others from a distance with these group ideas. Is there anything correct here?
a friend in america
Shawn

Syn

Post Number: 213
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,

i was wondering or hoping if you were able to provide some of the spirit language or even perhaps the ps alphabet as i am interested into making a font just for kicks. :-)

syn-speed :-) (instead of godspeed :-))
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Daniel

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I learned in past espiritual studies that we tend to repeat the same situations life over life, meeting with the same people (reincarnated in other bodies), visit similar places, and so on, with slight changes from life to life, depending on how much we have learned from past mistakes. That explains why we feel certain familiarity with people, places and also the studies that come to our lives.

In fact, when I started to read the writings related to your experiences and teachings, about how the Plejaren live, about the Creational laws, I initially felt like I was finding my true home (later I realized I first needed to get rid of all my past "baggage" that I'm carrying in my mind from some wrong teachings I was involved... but that's another story).

So, is this familiarity with people, places, knowledge, in fact related to experiences in past lives and therefore, everything we learn in this life will drive in some way our acts in future lives, without us remembering it?

Thank you Billy.

ps. I wanted to express my sincere thanks to you and all the FIGU members, and the moderators of this blog as well for the added comments to our questions which are very clear and useful.

Hector

Post Number: 495
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, i wonder what would happen if in this current incarnation I meet a person who in a previous incarnation, killed or tortured me. I mean, would it be somehow "normal" that I would perceive negative vibrations from this person, would i feel unease, worried, nervous, agitated in the proximity of this person? I guess the most important factor in order to "evaluate" and "feel" this person's vibrations would be what he has achieved in his current incarnation, independently from what he did in the past. If now he is making great effort in order to learn from past mistakes, his vibrations will be neutral positive, but in the case he repeats the same mistakes of the past, i would feel his negative vibrations.... Can you clarify?

The_original_dave

Post Number: 262
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

My question is about something I have been experiencing during some meditations I've done. During meditation I have experienced this feeling as if some sort of energy or vibrations were surrounding or pulsating at me (sometimes while I see the color blue). Also, a few times,as I feel these vibrations my left side of my body especially my left arm feel a sort of goosebumps, the so called chicken skin.

What could these sensations be? Is it a natural result of the meditation?

Thank you for your time. Hope you all at the center are well.

See ya

Nobody

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier

In bulletin 38 you spoke of the importance of the Pineal Gland in sensing fluidal forces and how it has atrophied in humans beings. You said the caused by humans overly materialistic thinking. I see what you mean in the rigid thinking of some individuals. Like scientists dogmatic refusal to consider the possibility that faster than light travel is possible. You have also said, meditation allows fluidal energy to flow to the pineal gland. Since Meditation is a process of pure observation, it occurred to me as when thoughts are silenced this allows the fluidal energy to reach the Pineal gland. I am I right in my conclusion and could you add a little more information on we can restore the Pineal glands full functions.

Salome

Earlst7

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Is anything wrong with a married couple {one man, one woman} inviting an unmarried woman of her own free consent, to have sex with them? I am asking this one because I read it's okay for women to be bisexual but if the man marries a bisexual woman and she is his only wife, then I am thinking they probably need to invite an unmarried woman to have sex which would fulfill the wife. I don't know because then it would be a threesome but it would have to be protected sex from which no child would result. Again I haven't tried this and I am asking to get all the details I am unsure about.

Thanks Moderators, Billy,
Earl.

Borthwey

Post Number: 113
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy;

I sometimes have a perception of certain words, phrases or feelings, which don't have any connection with the situation I'm in or my thoughts at the moment.
There were times when I assumed that these had been created by someone who was near me at the moment because it made sense in that context.
At other times, its difficult to tell if they came from my imagination, my subconscious, or if they were created by someone else while having his/her attention on me in a more intense or focalized manner.
How can I determine what, or which person, is the source of these seemingly foreign words, phrases or feelings?

Many thanks.
David

Redbeard

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, with you and your mission in mind, are there similar missions by other proclaimers of the truth ,such as yourself, that are teaching and presenting creation's laws and truths for similar or different reasons throughout our universe?
Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page