Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 22, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through July 22, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 519
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,Bianca,

I have the German version of the Talmud Jmmanuel, and I was reffering to the spriit of judgement.
If people read that part, they will understand better how to deal with their fellow man.

Also, Socrates said once: "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.", with that he meant that the 'drop' of knowledge and wisdom he had, was nothing compared to the ocean of things he didnt know or understand.

It puts things in perspective.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Syn

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well i decided to make some youtube videos. made a few on billy meier and the connection with ats..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu78XhPaErc&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QZOYys7r68&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yct9L9NQSf4&feature=channel

anyways check it out im horrible in explainin stuff just wonderin if you can hear it fine and tell me what you think.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Jamesm

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn I didnt watch more than a few seconds but I can hardly see or hear you in all 3 videos.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Michael

Post Number: 798
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FYI, latest radio interview:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranexus

(Message edited by scott on June 05, 2009)
Michael Horn

Michael

Post Number: 799
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn,

What you have to say is probably interesting but the sound quality/volume needs improvement.

MG
Michael Horn

Thomas

Post Number: 632
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn, I listened a bit and I can say in all honesty, I could barely hear you. You're very soft spoken and that is a good thing in some cases, but it makes for difficult listening on YouTube.

Just a little feedback...

Syn

Post Number: 195
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey its me again, i did some changes to the videos. instead of using my webcam for the sound and video i just used my uber 1337 hax0rz r0x0rz b0x0rz camera i just got.

this youtube video is me talking about the ATS forums with the billy meier case. i talk about the abuse the supporters recieve, the site admins bending rules and not enforcing it, and the 2-3 usernames, effective unit, indigo_child and malcram. i talk about how skeptics fail to present anythign solid that would prove the case is a hoax. i also touch on the definition of a cult and the aspects of billy meiers financial gains from figu. a few other things, but im so damn tired i dont even think i can make it to my bed :-(

anyways hers the link. its 27 min altogether
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8Ma-YR0aU
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRrNCMYzhrg
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCR2bWPpw2M

Apparently its still being processed when i checked. hopefully by the time this post is posted it would be online.

Anyways any feedback is great good or bad. :-)
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Edward

Post Number: 1425
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn/Gerald....

Very good impression of your thoughts and analyses. Just keep it up.

Does not hurt, to let people know your side of it all; "just sing it out", as
it is!

Edward.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 104
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

In the interest of trying to get to the truth of this "Illuminati" CON-spiracy brainwashing, below is a few posts from Questions To Billy Meier--Answered.

------

Dan Frederiksen
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 12:14 am

Hi Billy
Do you know of the Illuminati?
are they "good" or "bad"?
If you don't know of this and other groups on earth that has had
advanced knowledge of ET existance for many years, how do you then
feel about the Pleiadeans keeping this information even from you?
-Dan

ANSWER: Hi Dan,
This is a religious European sect, a very small minority, no world
organization. There is much hearsay about this group, and much
fantasy/fiction about it.

------

Michael_d
[Posted during March 2007]

Greetings Billy,
Regarding Secret Societies and their negative influence on mankind and the planet, you stated there are secret societies which are entirely harmless. Do you consider such Secret Societies as the Illuminati, the New World Order and Freemasonry harmless?
Thank you.

Answer
The Freemansons as sort of a religious community are harmless, as is also the case with the Illuminati, a group of people who are spreading silly conspiration theories.
What or who is "the New World Order"?

------

Michael_d
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 09:26 pm:

Dear Billy,
Thank you for answering my last question about Secret Societies. I had actually meant to ask you about the Skull and Bones Society instead of the New World Order, as I do recall you previously mentioning they are truly a world-wide menace.
In your answer about the Freemasons and Illuminati, you said they are harmless in their religious form and with the spreading of conspiratorial theories. Is there another form in which they presently exist where they are NOT harmless?
Best wishes.

Answer:
Well, there will be certain individuals among the great number of Freemasons who are living for their own selfish objects and are striving for goals that are sinister and not for the good of humankind. But this claim may also matter with all groups of people within religions, political parties, sects, etc. etc. The Freemasons are really a harmless organizations.
(Note by CF: There are many people who are searching for conspiracy where there is none. And such people may also be found among the readers of this forum, like e.g. regarding the chemtrail issue. Of coarse there is real conspiracy in this world, and one good example can be read in the report of the 203rd contact of September 10, 1985, where Quetzal was saying that there were only 37 persons involved in the Apollo 11 moon-landing hoax which, among other things, involved hypnosis.)

------

Tyrone
[Posted during May 2007]

Hello Billy,
I notice that you have correctly spoken against conspiracy theories (and theorists) and the harm that they do. However, events such as the Apollo 11 moon landing, a missile hitting TWA 800 and US election fraud would be considered as conspiracy theories by many of us (if not for the information provided by you and the Plejarans). My question is, how can we separate between conspiracy theories and actual conspiracies? We cannot and will not always get the facts from you or the Plejarans. Many events (e.g. faked Apollo 11 moon landing) are considered to be a conspiracy theory by some and as a fact by others. When you speak out against conspiracy theories, I wonder where the line should be drawn, because some conspiracy theories have been proven to be conspiracies.
Thank you for your time,
Tyrone

Answer:
Of course there are real conspiracies, like the faked moon landing, or the assassination of F. Kennedy, but besides secret and criminal machinations and terrorist activities by secret agencies and governments, religious fanatics, there are many conspiracy theories around, which are plain nonsense (Freemansons, Illuminati, photonbelt, chemtrails, etc.).

------

So in my view regarding the facts in contact report 443 and what Billy and FIGU has clearly stated here in answer to questions I think the case for the CON-spiracy of the "Illuminati" is closed.

------

Also on a previous post on this forum I posted the following video of a interview with the delusional wacko David Icke.

http://www.truveo.com/why-we-dont-believe-david-icke-since-1991-3of3/id/1709001259

Upon hearing what delusional Icke claims in this video in respect of Creation and himself many people may see through this man and his bogus nonsense and be clear in their mind that much of what delusional Icke has mentioned through his life as self aclaimed "Researcher of the Truth" is truly not worth the webspace or listening pleasure.

Thanks
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Kingman

Post Number: 632
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen has worked in a non-conspiratorial effort and concludes that the Grand Illuminati Lizard was merely a figment of some icky, deluded book writers imagination and nothing more. I'll second the motion to retire the worn 'Illuminati' thread activities. Of course there will be others who will beat the dead horse with a stick, as they have nothing better to do each day.
a friend in america
Shawn

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 93
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been wondering if Stephen Moore and Earthling work for the shadow government the past couple weeks. Their comments at least demonstrate great ignorance and a desire to push -beliefs- on others.

Salome,

- Matthew

Earthling

Post Number: 262
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Matthew, your assumptions are correct; we both work for the shadow government, these past couple weeks (only). We are no match for your intelligence and so we desire to push our beliefs on others and on you in particular.

oops, I shouldn't have outted Stephen. Sorry, buddy.

No seriously Matthew, because you cannot bring me (or Stephen, who I am not speaking for) over to your 24/7 conspiratorial point of view, you begin with your petty insults. A demonstrative display of superior intelligence.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 192
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes .

The are the central core of the Illuminaughty . They are also rabbits, from a race of shape-changing rabbits.

Bad rabbits !!

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was not going to post a reply to Matthew simply because it doesnt merit a reply. However now my cover has been blown and you all know that I am a shape shifting rabbit and worked for 2 weeks in the shadow's of the Government and i live in the lower 300th dimension, I think I should come clean.

On a serious note,

I have never in posts on this forum told anyone that they should believe anything I write. Everyone can disagree with my posts. There is nothing wrong with that and I also disagree with posts from other forum members. But what I do say is "I think", "In my opinion","To my Knowledge" or "My understanding".

I am not here to push beliefs on anyone. However in your posts Matthew you seem to be trying to convince us all of your beliefs on how the world is run and governed. Also I find your posts very negative and to someone new to this Forum could be dangerous. They could come to the conclusion that there are evil demonic beings controling Earth in many different groups, IE Illuminati.

Getting back to the mission of Eduard Meier - From MY OWN understanding and research into various areas of what Billy and the Plejaren have discussed regarding many many aspects of Earth and Human society I cannot find any untruths. I therefore have come to the conclusion, not belief, that Meier has been telling the truth. So something like the "Illuminati" would not merit lies from Billy. As we can see from the answers Billy has given to questions from Forum members on this Forum if Billy doesn't know something he clearly answers "I don't know" or "Billy doesn't know".

Anyway im going to do something more constructive with the rest of my day and not concern myself with hysteria and beliefs.

Thanks
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Norm

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The "Illuminaughty", Haha I love it. Good one Mark!
My Website

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 95
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interestingly, the only other place where I've seen the word 'Illuminaughty' used, is the O.T.O.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"They knew very well (the Free Masons) what the granite was needed for and they knew the technology of the "Lift" (antigravity), and of the "Pull" (free-energy)."

- David Hamel, who has actually BUILT working prototypes of beamships based upon what he was communicated by the ETS from Kladen.

http://davidhamel.com/Declassified-Files/Up-Close/UFO-Pic.html

Salome,

- Matthew

Behzad

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pardon Friends,

I need to know more about Phil Schnider case

I mean if it is truth or falls and if it is confirmed by anybody/party?

. Thank you
Salome Friends

Creational

Post Number: 332
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Behzad,

Here is what Christian said about Phil Schneider. There is a lot in the archives about this guy.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/7634.html#POST29073

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Behzad

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Zhila ,

I saw the comments written by Christian , kingman and others about that guy. so you helped me not to lose my closed time on a baseless case.
Salome Friends

Ramirez

Post Number: 226
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Calling Jamesm.

James.

Regarding the Contact Statistics at your site.

Part way down are mentioned Melchora, Urlana, Jaspan as being inhabitants of Erra. Unless I'm mistaken these beings are semi spirit and part of the High Council ..... which makes rational sense from a non religious perspective as we understand it here.

However when mentioning such entities there is suddenly provided support & justification for various new age charlatans & deceivers offering courses, certificates, channeling, celestial guidance, divine protection etc sort of trickery.
They visit Meier and they could visit you as well if only .....

Maybe just a bit of clarification with regard to those entries might be a wise move.

Otherwise the list of contacts is most interesting especially the 30/7/2006 one from Bardan ... weren't they the ones involved with Tunguska ? Wonder what the purpose of that visit might have been ?
Cheers.

Thomas

Post Number: 680
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Ramirez they are spirit leaders on Erra...

Ramirez

Post Number: 228
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou for the clarification Thomas.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page