Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 09, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 09, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Behzad

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

I have a question about the duration (longevity) of a year in Plejarens home planet. I mean 70 years there could simply be a 20 year in Earth? can we think in such a way? although we already learned from Billy that Erra in size , speed of circling around her Sun is in general the same as Earth. but I wonder to know for example if this 70 year is on the basis of Erra calendar or Earth calendar?
Salome Friends

Edward

Post Number: 1429
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas....

Am familiar also with your posting contents.

I would clearly agree with Quetzal.

Memo, posted interesting insight, also.

We humans at this time, should act in accordance to our Intuition Senses, and
apply what ever act, is to occur. After all: this IS Nature...at work; and we
know from the Teachings, we should not 'quarrel' with Nature: because Nature
IS NATURAL.

'That is just The Nature...of things', as they say.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 654
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plejaren years on Erra are almost exactly the same as ours.=A0 The exact da= y lengths have been posted on the web in various places and billymeier.com = was one of them.=A0 That sight has been saved on the Internet Archive site = if you want to check it out...

J_rod7

Post Number: 941
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Behzad, As-Salaam-Alaikum

How are you friend, you are well these days, yes?

My understanding is that whenever the Plejarens give us time references, years are related to our calendar on Earth.

That they will withhold from PROCREATION for 70-years, does not mean a total abstinence from sexual activity during this time. Sexual activity has been found to be necessary for good health, physically and mentally, and for balance of the psyche. Allows the free flow of Fluidal Energy in more ways than one.

Thomas found some information on this as reported from Quetzal.

Thomas,
Can you point us to the specific reference?

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Behzad

Post Number: 75
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Thomas,

Salam/Salome Friend Rod,

Thank you very much and actually we alright I think .

I use the time to say some few words about your ID that I fond it interesting and had in my mind already. I remember you explained sometime ago about your ID and how and from where you got it. As you maybe get familiar with Arabic language, Jerad ( Al Jerad - means cicada) has the same sound as j-rod in your ID that as I remember you were saying you got the idea from some semi- secret scientific/researching organizations/circles that if they wanted to point to the ET,s that they deal/work with them, confidentially they were pointing them as J-rod and also you didn't have any idea about Number 7 there, that in my view point it can related to the numbers of the humanoid / robotic Et,s at that time, I mean there were 7 of them/it could be..

and now you clearly can imagine the similarity between jerad/cicada specially in head , big and glass like eyes of this creature with at least to some Et,s images/pix that are circulating now.

just a nut thought from me.
Salome Friends

Joe

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone please confirm to me whether Ptaah had actually said the following in the contact reports about the planet Akart which is only about 5 light-years from Earth because if I'm not mistaken Ptaah had said that Akart has a population of about 23 billion.

In which contact report did Ptaah mention the following about the planet Akart?

"The population of that human-inhabited planet, Akart, about the same size as Earth, suddenly swelled with 62 Billion refugees, who arrived on Akart as refugees from wars in their own home systems. The population of Akart went up to an unbelievable number of 126 billion. Naturally, the planet could not support such a gigantic number of people and a pestilence broke out.

In only 18 months, 124.5 billion people died. This was called the "Time of the Great Death". The planet today has a population of 1.26 Billion, about 1 % of what it was before 99% were decimated."

(Source: http://www.galactic.to/rune/akart.html)

Marksmanr

Post Number: 110
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

I remember reading about Akart in Contact Report #35, but I don't remember the part about their population raising to 126 billion people then 99% of the people being killed in 18 months. Maybe that did not yet occur at the time of the 35th contact... I don't know.
Reece Stiller

Cpl

Post Number: 453
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

The Stevens CN 35 does indeed mention only 35 billion people on Akart and none of the rest.

It also mentions that "before the year 2000", according to their reckonings, they will be retiring from our planet "when an [,]until now[,] unknown[-]to[-]us human race from the cosmos will start to visit the Earth." That was to be our first official meeting with ETs if certain negative developments didn't occur.

Perhaps those negative events could have been 9 11, 2001 which derailed those potential contacts at that time. These other ETs were/are of good intention and "[t]heir culture and spiritual estate will be very much superior to your own." They were to announce themselves through radio and TV first and then through US communications networks.

If the negative events were 9/11 looks like planet Earth literally blew that chance.

Chris

Wolverine

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have read with my book. The Sarat people called Earth 'Terra'.

Silence

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I have a question regarding the publication of the contact notes. Especially during the earlier years. How exactly were they published - I don't suppose they were actually available on an average bookstore in Switzerland.

The reason why I am asking is , Billy has prophesized many things and i was curious if I would get my hands on some contact notes - would I see some events unfold before my eyes back then.

Is this what happened to Wendelle Stevens or some others when they investigated the case?

Adam

Rarena

Post Number: 475
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2009 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Get the Semjase Contact books 1-10 start with number one and add 10 CHF for shipping... available at Figu.org Switzerland...

http://shop.figu.org/index.php?cPath=21_30

Contact book

Earthling

Post Number: 285
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some interesting conversation between Billy & Quetzal, regarding the arrest of the Giza Intelligences; from Contact 179, October 22, 1982. Not completely translated yet, but should be completed within the next couple days.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=386805075&blogId=510613808

Ramirez

Post Number: 276
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

172-179 another great series from The Investigator.

Contact 172. Quetzal 113 has some interesting information.

Once again .... many thanks to The Investigator.
Cheers.

Borthwey

Post Number: 132
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Billy's trip to Erra which according to contact 177, took place in September 19, 1982, is reported anywhere?
David

Faerast

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2009 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi,Earthling
1.I'm curiously want to know plejarens friend how to arrest them(Giza Intelligences)? use what kind of weapon to arrest them?
2.and I also very worry about have any Giza Intelligences member dead on earth and Reincarnate on earth, if they Reincarnate on earth I'm afraid and so worry and very urgent to know they will become who?

many thank and hope you have a good health and funny every day.

Ramirez

Post Number: 277
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone.

A question relating to contact report 476 as posted on http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_476

This translation was done by Christian who might be able to elaborate somewhat on the paragraph below especially in respect to advice as to suitable precautions we might take for protecting our most valuable electronic devices from damage .... computers with internet access during the critical periods.
Figu wont have much of a support network if everyone's machine gets toasted so .....

1. Is it advisable to keep a spare machine stored away and turned off ?
2. Do we need to take some extra precautions like placing computers in a lead lined box or a wooden box painted heavily with something like lead based marine paint ?
3. How long are the strong electromagnetic fluctuations expected to last .... days, weeks .... any idea of duration ?
4. Would it only be electronic devices that are turned on and electrically connected that are vulnerable ?

Quote Contact Report 476.
"Through the very strong X-rays falling down on Earth, the magnetic field can suffer from very strong fluctuations. And through geomagnetic storms, power supplies and all electronic appliances can collapse, also those in the satellites, and the ISS may also suffer great damage or may even have a complete (power) failure."

If there is going to be a line of 1,000 people at the computer repair store on 22 December 2012 I would rather not be one of them.

Also isn't it true that our calender is approximately 2 years out so in reality we are now actually in the year 2011.
If correct does that mean the solar storms might start late next year ?

Off course anyone with some answers is welcome to respond.
Cheers.

Cpl

Post Number: 494
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez & All,

Not sure this is the right thread for this but if it relates to CN 476 I guess it's okay here.

Recently there was an excellent Discovery program on this whole scenario, according to which, as far as I remember and understood it, your questions might be answered as follows:

1. Keeping a spare machine stored away and unplugged would seem to be a good safety measure. The program didn't mention problems to equipment turned off. The main problem is that the storm breaks down or overloads the generating stations and transformers which blow out. It is that which puts everything else offline. No mains, no computer activity, even if the computer is unaffected itself. It seems reasonable to assume that it would be better to have personal electrical apparatus turned off during this time of electrical overload as there may be no knowing how it might affect machines connected to the main energy system when it goes down -- if it goes down, of course.

2. The Discovery program suggested it is a problem of the main energy distribution rather than energies hitting independent electrical devices like pcs; that's not to say though that that might not happen or be a problem. The program just didn't mention that as far as I remember.

3. In the program the electrical energies lasted only hours in any particular area, again if I remember correctly, and that was just the way the program ran, not a prediction of how it will be. The problem is that with all the transformers down in any particular -- and probably many -- countries within the space of just a few minutes in any one country, and hours globally, when the transformers start to blow -- virtually the whole electrical system gets taken out -- and stays out for a long time if damage is considerable.

The problem then for society is not the duration of the waves but rebuilding the energy system for large cities when you have no energy to utilize to that effect.

The rebuilding would, the program estimated, take at least weeks if only a minimal few transformers blow out (best case scenario) because the surviving grid could be used to help support repair systems.

Rebuilding would likely, however, take up to two years to accomplish the massive rebuilding programs in many situations or countries if the majority of the electrical systems blow; the transformers all have to be rebuilt for the most part without the use of electrical energy -- big problem, and worse case scenario the country/ies is/are mostly without electrical power for two or more years.

4. Can't say for sure based on the program. But pcs or electrical apparatus could be at high risk if connected and turned on, lesser if connected and turned off, more likely to survive unscathed if disconnected and turned off.

The program obviously didn't cover every aspect of this coming threat. It focused on the big systems and how they could/would be disrupted and the effect on society; the big picture rather than the small details.

After all, if the system is down what does it matter that your pc is undamaged. You probably won't be able to use it because there's nothing out there to connect to, and no systems running turning out data. The Internet e.g. would presumably be down and out of operation for two years for many people in the worse-case scenario.

The program seemed to suggest (without saying so) that authorities in generating plants be ready to take independent action and shut systems down voluntarily accepting responsibility when they notice the waves increasing to dangerous levels.

This is not the way the system currently works. Red tape slows down the chain of orders so that actions to turn off the generating stations doesn't occur until it's too late. It's something like, too many meetings and signatures required before you can just shut down a generator that instantly blacks out a city and saves its transformers.

Just one reason is because, instantly blacking out a city means hospitals, to name just one problem area, would instantly get no electricity, probably costing the lives of patients who are absolutely dependent on electrical energy when it just goes off. You can, no doubt, imagine many other likely problems yourself.

Again, the program suggested that if management in charge of generating stations take the initiative, abandoning the chain of command and protocol, their part of the system would likely survive and be back online very soon, within days, whereas elsewhere the problems would be potentially catastrophic with far more eventual loss of life.

Just one major generator and transformer in a big city surviving would be a great help in getting the system back to functioning again within perhaps months.

Hope this helps.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i just completed all 4 contact e-books and started reading 120 translation excerpts ebook & "and still they fly" by guido....
i have a few questions

[2]
why r all the spiritual gurus[20th & 21st century]are

diagnosed with cancer.a research by russian investigator says

that when they r in that deep meditative state,their biological

clock slows down and comes back to normal state when they r out

of it, which causes cancer...z this right.
he proposed that using a pyramid is a good thing,as it stops

this cancer.sorry lost the details of the russian investigator.

[3] in 56th contact,page no:74 of contact notes-3,quetzal says

amata was a descendent of an IHWH who came here and mingled

with earth people & forgot their origins and finding them was

one of their mission too....

did they find there forefathers?

[4] Mrs."S" in lindau,book of great value..only to be

understood by people in the next 150-200 years..

do anyone know about anything of this book,has it not been told

by Billy?

[5] in "AND STILL THEY FLY" page no:194,first paragraph
"An addtioinal remark:An interested woman attested to and

signed in her own handwriting the existing contact

reports,referring to the aforementioned explanations,at a time

when our earath scientists had no knowledge yet about the

research results of today(1982)"..

may i know who that "woman" is ?

[6]WAT z the SPECIALiaty of DWARFS THAT CLEANS NEGATIVE

RADIATIONS?WITH THEIR SPIRITUALPOWERS OR TECHNICAL MEANS.seems

plejaren dont have this speciality.

[7] Z THE INFORMATON IN THE STORAGE BANKS CORESSPONDS ONLY TO

TRUTH ARE TO ANY KIND OF INFORMATION. THAT GETS SAVED THRU

TIME..
when any person draws information from storage banks,then this

data is "truth" or "can be anything which depends on the

locality of search(related to events or persons or time) or something"
or z there any particular way that the person can only draw truth from storage banks?

[8] billy kept secret as to why plejaren left earth in 1995,contact

251. Z THE SECRET STILL KEPT OR WHEN IS BILLY GOING TO LET IT

OUT.
is their departure due to the supposed contact of earth humans with other et race(which didnt happen) or any other main reason

Mahigitam

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[9]did micheal hesemann find any witnesses in india other than phoebl chang.he said he wud visit india to find more

witnesses?

10] hand prints of ets on a car-analysis results?

11]120 translations,page no:136

"Many years will pass before terrestrial human beings find the proof that their
former Ur-Ur-Ur-ancestors came to the SOL system from alien solar and
planetary systems to settle on Mars before emigrating to Earth. When they do,
the first proof may also be found that mankind's earliest ancestors -- the
genetically-manipulated people, or rather their descendants -- were refugees and
exiles who originated in the Sirius regions. This proof will shake up the scientific
community and, even more so, the religious world; it will prompt the need for
great changes. That moment will come chiefly when artifacts from a previous
human civilization are found on Mars, with pyramids and sculptures such as the
so-called Mars faces representing but a mere fraction of the entire discovery".

but billy in his answers to questions on figu told dat that the face on mars is a natural artifact?
according to latest contact reports,it was told that the "men in black" from sirius regions destroyed all the artifacts of our ancestral origins so that we will not be able to find out any remarkable discoveries of age old human presence in mars & moon...though artifacts on earth are sufficient....

12] in contact 251 about the prophecies of future,it has been said that the intelligent ocean dwellers will begin to

contact humanbeings and communicate with them and a new race of earth inhabitants will be founded.

are these ocean dwellers,a race of high intelligent beings living in water for many centuries or a visiting ET race

frmo far away planet like that of , a half amphibian-half human race woman whom met billy.

Tobi

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Silence
The wendelle stevens notes and lots about the Semjase contacts are on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Meier
Have a good read

Salome Tobi

Ramirez

Post Number: 281
Posted on Friday, September 25, 2009 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CPL.

Chris.

Thankyou for the explanation in post 494. Yes that all makes sense however from a personal perspective if there are dramas it appears this way to me.

1. If power goes out everywhere in a city for any sustained amount of time on a personal level we might have some respite by using a free standing solar setup which could run some light globes, a computer, maybe small efficient fridge, desktop cooker.
Also solar battery chargers could run an endless supply of recharged batteries for torches, music players, LED powered lights, radios.
A solar oven can cook food quite reasonably for free though it might take some hours each meal. So with a few devices already you have an advantage over others who have ..... nothing.

2. If power goes down generally there will be chaos throughout any city metro area after about 3 days .... no money from teller machines, rotting food in stores if any remains after panic buying, water supply might fail, no street lighting or traffic lights leading to vehicle accidents, no public transport relying on electricity like trains, probably very reduced fuel supplies which require electricity at the pump. No banking which is all electronic.
Only sensible solution is stocking up on clean water, easily cooked food, alternate power like solar or those small primus cookers and spare gas cylinders, alternate lighting through recharageable batteries or better still one of the free energy devices which supply a household with everything it needs.

3. An aspect rarely mentioned is that in situations of severe disruption there will be other problems such as how to deal with those who have not made provisions or taken precautions for when they become desparate and come looking for the essentials their unlikely to ask nicely about obtaining them when found or suspected to exist on the premises of others.

Also will come the dilema of what to do about others who have failed to make adequate preperations but are not aggressive.
If you personally have stockpiled some months supply of essentials and those about you have nothing then if you give yours away you would soon join their fatal plight so what is the solution in that situation ?

Look at the way in which civil and communal organizations respond to everyday situations let alone a crisis .... Hurricane Katrina.
Not cheerful stuff though we may soon be facing the reality or it might turn out a fizzle like the Y2K fiasco.
Cheers.

Joe

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2009 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from contact report 172 (July 4th, 1982)

Billy:
Until we meet again. It’s enough for me today, too. Oh yes, wait, I have one more question: on June 18th, Roberto Calvi, the head of Italy’s largest private bank, was discovered in London, hanging from a bridge. Did he commit suicide; do you know anything about this?

Quetzal:
118. I am oriented over it.
119. The man did not commit suicide, but he was strangled, and this was in connection with a very intricate matter, in which the Vatican and the secret services and also intelligence agencies played important roles.
120. But about this, I want to tell you the following in confidence, which you must keep to yourself for the next 20 years:
121. …

Billy:
Thank you for your trust. Then I now have nothing more. Farewell.

Quetzal:
122. Until we meet again.

It's been over 20 years since this contact took place so does anyone know if Billy has ever revealed what was mentioned to him on line 121?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can someone please answer my questions above which have been unanswered,not even talked about for almost a month and am eagerly awaiting for them

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page