Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 24, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 24, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 142
Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Billy;

I have read that this planet will be able to support life for another 500 million years.

This is enough time for all life to rebuild itself and to reach the level of spirit bearing hominids several times, in the wake of mass extinctions. Radically different kinds of humans could emerge through this.

Do you know how far the plejaren have seen into the future of this planet, and what they know about what is to be the physical evolution of the human race(s)?
David

Syn

Post Number: 257
Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks billy once again for your insight.

But to continue further into Obama.

[might wanna take the last answer from previous round]

I understand that universal healthcare and others are great, but i fear that its backed by bad purposes.

For example, the healthcare legislation. I have read some disturbing sections in that legislation and its terrifying. Fining people for not getting government healthcare, setting up tribunals to determine weither the patient is cost effective to keep alive, rationed healthcare. Its very difficult to say that i can support this when examples like that is put right into legislation.

this is a perfect example of some terrifying ideas and no wonder people are against it.

Also not to mention they do not have the money for it.

I am sure that hes got great intentions, but hes talking to certain people, hanging out with certain people who does not exatly have alot of favourable ideas, such as purposely bankrupting the world(this CAN be good but i doubt enough people will give in). IT does not put on a good impression.

So my question is this. How can we know for certain that things will start going for the better. I personally have not been able to observe anything visible so far as to what he is doing.(Bringing in Tim geithner as treasury does NOT help alot).

Please understand im not bashing Obama, its just its very difficult times and its very hard to see what you say on him as possible.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Davidmg

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr Meier,

Could you please explain the symobol of CREATION for us. I feel that the inner star represents the universe, and the seven rings around the star represents the 7 belts. But what are the outer line representing.

It is good to hear from you again
Many thanks

David M. Gustafson

Kingman

Post Number: 755
Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Gefühlswelt (feelings), a very misunderstood sense, is this the main human trait, if fully realized in its place and operating within the laws and commandments of Creation, that would begin returning balance back to our world? In other words, is this where/how our love is formed?
a friend in america
Shawn

Lonnie

Post Number: 296
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for suggesting that I read Bernadette's book about the history of Nokodemjon. This is the first I have heard about her book. I would very much like to know the contents. However, I regret that I do not know German yet.

Inquiring further concerning the history of Nokodemjon and the mission I would like to ask; Why do the same individual spirits always seem to incarnate at the time of the prophet to form a core group when there are 144208 members altogether? And there always seems to have been the same problem during the early beginnings of these groups with interpersonal relationships as to who was the greater or older or wiser. If all of these members were specially educated and trained for this mission over millions and billions of years what role in the mission do the other members have and why do we not here more from them?

Salome and good health to you.
Lonnie O'day Morton
FIGU Passive Member
Hollywood, FL USA

Techieatwork

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy.

Please accept my most warm Greetings.

I want to dedicate larger parts of my present incarnation, to help with the mission.

I have of course so much to learn about how to control my own actions and be the best that I can be, day by day, so I am reading/learning from your writings as much and as fast as I can.

I have had a few thoughts that I will post physical letters to you, seeking for your advise or comments.

I feel some longing to meet with you, and learn directly from you about many areas.

The question is:

Please advise if it's possible for me to meet with you in FIGU's place, in the near future, say, on 2011.

If so, then I will prepare for it.

(I can't just step up on my personal flying machine and be there in a couple of minutes :-) I have to prepare and pay for a normal flight ticket, etc.)

Much sincerely,
Carlos
A friend from the distance
(Sydney, Australia)
--
Salome
Carlos

Spinoza

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy! I wish to know what are the beings that are glow like from pure clean energy and they acting nice. And I also wish to know if Èareles Hall telling a true abaut his experiences with tall white alians that loves there childrens and if this beings and do they even existe.

Joe

Post Number: 83
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, is beauty a priority for a Plejaren male and female when looking for a partner? Also if I may ask, when you went to Erra did you see any ugly looking Plejaren or are all Plejaren beautiful?

Thomas

Post Number: 794
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you are well. I have a question about the Plejaren specifically. I would like to know what kind of problems still plague them? If one excludes specific technical problems and little personal problems that arise, it is difficult for me to imagine the Plejaren people having any serious problems at all. I understand that they are still humans but their level of harmony and advancement makes it seem as if their lives would be spent more for furthering their development then for actually overcoming serious problems. If you do not have specific information on this, I would like your opinion about how life there must be in relation to this topic (problems encountered at that level of development).

Thanks very much and greetings to all at the center!

Thomas
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Jacobus

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I just want to thank you for answering all our questions and for being so incredibly generous and patient with your time. We are probably taking this unique opportunity for granted, so I’ll ask you only my most pressing questions. It must be hard work to continually give accurate answers all the time.

When I look at the night sky, I feel like we are being tricked by what we see. I think that our air space is filled to the brim with objects that mimic being stars to the primitive earth human(be it space ships or what else I would not know) that subtly move around by changing direction, up, down, left, right, changing brightness, etc. Sometimes I also notice fine lines of light shooting from “star” to “star”, as if they were communicating. I often feel frustrated, because it’s happening in front of our noses and jet no one is paying attention.

The way I notice it, is by keeping my head and vision very stable and still, and then, having an object in the foreground, be it a tree, house,, anything, just as long as it is in close procsimity to the supposed star that I am viewing. Then I wait patiently with unfocused vision, until it becomes overwhelmingly evident that what I’m viewing is moving and is not a star.

Have I lost it, because this has become doubtlessly real to me, like a revelation?

kind regards
Jacobus

Marbar

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

Thank you for answering my last question about Ptaah.

We all lie, we sometimes lie everyday or every once in awhile. People have been lying for many many centuries. We all learn to lie from our parents. I do my best not to lie and it is something hard to do. Lying seems to becaome a normal part of human nature. If one be honest with himself or herself, maybe that person will not lie all the time.

The person who is accused of lying took a polygraph test, hypnotic regression, and looking at the accuser in the eye does not prove that the person that is being accused is telling the truth.

Billy, what is best way to tell if someone is telling the truth or lying?

,Salome
Marbar

Bianca

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,
I had an interesting experience with a Telemeter last year. Once with a few friends late at night and another night on my own around 1 AM. I am curious to understand How it is possible for Telemeters to 'pick -up' human thoughts. I may be wrong but I have a feeling that if they are such sophisticated computers and tuned to the Earth's people vibrations, then this is possible. Therefore if I was to request something regarding Spiritual matters, would my thoughts be picked up although I am just an ordinary human being? I am asking because after some self doubt but seeing some un-usual occurrence, I finally realized that there was a connection, or... was it just my wishful thinking and imagination? I Greatly value your explanation.
Salome Bianca

Norm

Post Number: 1324
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, When the Dern Universe fall-back is about to occur. Will advanced races try to escape to the Dal Universe or someplace else?
My Website

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lieber Billy,

wie geht es dir? Ich hoffe, Ihr Wohlbefinden. Ich habe eine guestion über Noahs Arche, war ich gerade einen Dokumentarfilm und in ihr sie behaupten, an der Stelle des Durupinar durch den Berg Ararat dass es die Überreste der Arche Ich würde gerne wissen, ob das wahr ist

Friede auf Erden und unter allen Wesen

Shaban_1190, This is the English Speaking Forum, please post your question in English next time.

Thanks
Scott

(Message edited by scott on January 24, 2010)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 595
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy

It seems like a sure fact that the descendants of the old Gods who are now considered terrestrials by the plejaren definition living underground and inside mountains not only is responsible for sending impulse contacts to humans for the production of some of the crop circles but are actually helping the cause of disclosure by appearing more frequently than ever with their flying devices mistaken for secret earthly black project crafts or ET ufos.

As it stands right now, the feverish activities by the secret group to stage a fake alien attack seems inevitable given their increasing loss of control due to increasing awareness by the masses concerning their illegal actions and the existence of such black budgeted projects through various disclosure initiatives.
my question is-
If and when it does occur would it be possible for the plejarens to at least send impulse contacts to various human beings who are in a position to jeopardise such malicious plans by these terrorists without breaking any creational laws and such potential candidates being the descendants of the old Gods living underground who are already assisting with their limited involvement.

Matt Lee

Earthling

Post Number: 362
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Warm Greetings, Dear Billy & Christian:

During Jmmanuel's activities in Palestine, when you saw him in 32AD, what were his and his biological father's (Gabriel) height and weight? I ask to contrast this data with (erroneous) images portrayed in various Christian sects through artistic renderings. Also, in Jewish circles they teach that Jesus(Jmmanuel) was a rabbi; is that term correct? Was Jmmanuel Jewish, in other words, born of a Jewish mother?

Marcela

Post Number: 202
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

I once read on the forum that you mentioned the importance of getting knowledge in every life as much as possible. I was wondering about the kind of knowledge we should acquire. The one taught in schools and universities? To be more specific, one should study science and nature, or were you referring to the knowledge of the spiritual teachings contained in your books and contact reports?

Thank you.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 146
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Billy, hope you are well : )

In my understanding of things, lying, AKA: being deceptive or in some other way misrepresenting the truth, is one of the most fundamental (disagreements?) with our consensual reality. I would enjoy seeing what you think about this, especially from the perspective of the creational or universal laws as you know them.

Some things to consider:
- when is lying appropriate (as in the case of 'little white lies')?
- when offering one's own opinion, is lying ever okay?
- is lying okay in order to protect some creative process from destruction?
- are some lies more valid than others? For instance, would a lie that is closer to the truth be more valid than a lie that is more directly in opposition to the truth?

In association with this, I am interested in how common lies are in the greater universe, among the greater human races. How much deception has Earth-based humanity to wade through as we venture out into the universe?

Thanks
Love is always the way

Tutan3300

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy,
Creation light be with you always.
I would like to know who murderd king tutankhamun? and why? and was he and his father the descendent of ptaah or salam,because how would they know about the secret order of the Rosicrucians Amorc ? thankyou.
those who come to the creational light will always find the way...
salome Mel

Sanjin

Post Number: 101
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier.

In the book OM, there are 77 "übelste Übel aller Übel". One of them is "Richten" in line 75. But Jmmanuel taught us that it is good to judge. How should I understand this?

Thank you.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Patm

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
You have done much for us, ALL of us of Earth.
But, Your responsibilities include others.
Jmmanuel did what he could for those in his time in his world of the middle east. Once his world gave up on him and attempted to end what he had to share. He then left to complete his mission with two other worlds, one that he had to flee from and one that valued his wisdom. Here he stayed to share and prospered.

You have yet to share your mission as the last in the Nokodemion line with others.
The Plejaren have found you and shared with you.
What of the Hyperboreans and the Arus. Will the Plejaren share this information with them or does your mission involve visiting them with the intent of sharing?

PatM

Tutan3300

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy,
Creation light be with you always.
I would like to know who murderd king tutankhamun? and why? and was he and his father the descendent of ptaah or salam,because how would they know about the secret order of the Rosicrucians Amorc ? thankyou.
those who come to the creational light will always find the way...
salome Mel

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear billy,
i have been dabbling in gaining conciousness in dreams. i have been succesfull in this aspect, although i do not do it as often as i would like to. what sort of benefits can arise from this excercise?
thanks

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page