Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 29, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through March 29, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 413
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, too bad the Plejaren don't beam Korff off to some island for fulfillment of guidelines or send him off to join Ashtar Sheran's exiled band of merry troublemakers.

I can think of other ET adventures to inflict upon the bored mischief maker.

Phenix

Post Number: 332
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael: "But of course there are many people (Jews included) in Israel as well who oppose some of their policies."

Most definitely: 'Jewish Voice For Peace', with the motto "it is time to ask the difficult questions" and more:

http://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/

Salome.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 114
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow. Michael I love how you are taking it to Kal a little more. I do think its important for them to learn that you can't say anything you want without consequences, even if it is a UFO case. But a liar and an alcoholic are one in the same. They both will do anything to get their fix.
Mark Gilbo

Ramirez

Post Number: 413
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kal thrives on publicity and controversy with plenty being currently provided.

How many read his site ? Probably more now that he has conjured up all this attention.
Cheers.

Marcela

Post Number: 204
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael:

I am sorry to hear that you have to deal with this individual, who is the clear representation of the anti-logos. This Kal obviously has strong convictions about Figu and he knows that the material is real, otherwise he wouldn’t be doing this kind of open threats to you and Figu. It is disturbing to know that he is allowed to do so, but the internet is full of “allowed” hate crimes because there are no good regulations that stop web sites from writing all sorts of defamations, which no newspaper or magazine could get away with it. I hope this issue gets resolved soon.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 429
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael ;

It just occurred to me that if the Kaptain were to approach you , you would have legal grounds to defend yourself in a rapid and effective manner ( which I know that your'e capable of ) , and be kompletely justified in it . He has threatened you ,as well as he has exceeded the human right to comic-book-evil-villain-ness .

Pa Ka , MC

Sitkaa

Post Number: 233
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MC: "legal grounds to defend yourself in a rapid and effective manner"

According to universal laws?
Love is always the way

Smukhuti

Post Number: 284
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Korff seem to be jealous that CFI is taking all the lime-light.
Salome.
Suv

Earthling

Post Number: 414
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg-tJX1R_sE

At 1:49 - 1:54 in this video; is that Mr. K. Korff?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 206
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark et al,

The situation is taking some interesting turns, about which I hope to be able to say more next week.

Of course I want to even stay away from ideas of attacks and conflicts, which Korff is inciting, though he's not coming here personally to insult me. And I think it's better to not even fantasize about certain types of confrontations.

In truth, this is a very pathetic, disturbed individual who has chosen to play out an extremely dark role. I am not being at all dishonest when I say that I personally wish him no harm. He is truly creating a hellish consciousness for himself and, in a strange way, teaching by example.

As badly as I feel about a human being doing all this to himself, I will do everything I can to shine the light on his nefarious, and dangerous doings, dispassionately...even neutrally, if that makes any sense. But, I should add, unrelentingly.

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, that is Michael Arndt (US Army Special Forces consultant)
I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Markcampbell

Post Number: 433
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He forgot, when he issued his threats that legally, he gave you reason to be able to interpret any approach as an attack . He's far too emotional and obviously very unhappy and lonely. All the while presenting himself as some kind of 'warrior of righteousness' . (chuckle!)

From myself , I hope he makes real friends someday , just as I would wish for anyone . It's a simple nessecity of life .

Defending oneself , according to the Geisteslehre .I don't know about universal laws , I have never been that far .

MC

Thomas

Post Number: 878
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why do you even bother with him Mike?=A0 It is a waste of your time IMO.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Darren

Post Number: 213
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark and others, why say nice things about that low life Karl Korff for? He's a nutcase hellbent on bringing down Billy.

I hope he drops dead or ends up in some mental asylum which is where he belongs so then he can leave Billy, Micheal and Figu alone. He won't do it otherwise. I know I'm probably the only one here with that view point but consider Korff is probably thinking that very same thing about Billy. Worse if his entertaining thoughts of murder.

Why think well wishes for a nutcase who wishes You, Billy, Figu and the mission dead.

Darren

Post Number: 214
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Korff was successful in murdering Billy years ago, (and mission was not a success) would you still be wishing him well wishes and hope he finds friends??

I don't think so.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 501
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

was it ever mentioned officially by the plejarens or billy, what drives and has driven kal korff to persue his slandering and abuse of billy and the truth since a young age. is there some conditioning at the hands of others that this kall fellow was the victim of or is he simply obsessed with fame or what? i wonder.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 207
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I seem to recall Billy writing about making distinctions between the essential person and their actions, for one thing. For another, I've never it seen be helpful to hate anyone.

I am among those who've used the word pathetic to describe this individual. And really, what could be more pathetic, more of a clear indication that someone is exactly that, and completely out of control of themselves, than when Ptaah clearly described exactly the vile plans that he actually had, with the slander, lies and defamation, etc. - as well as the mental illness - and then the guy not only defiantly says there's no such person, etc. - but goes on to do EXACTLY what Ptaah said he would?

Make no mistake though, while there's no need for hating this person, one must absolutely protect themselves from them. It's like dealing with with a sleepwalker who's swinging a baseball bat around; you just see to it that you don't get hit. And, when the moment is right, you take the bat away from them.

Darren

Post Number: 217
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal,

HATE is such an evil word. (I also never said that but i know what you mean there) I like to think in terms of like/dislike the person. In his case it would be dislike him very much and wouldn't care if he dropped dead. Also he'd be better off dead for the mission even though its already a success. I mean Billy is still alive.

I would also watch my back if I were you Micheal because you were the one with all the challenges that put him in his place.

Savio

Post Number: 642
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthing and Imaginosdesdinova

It seems it is Derek Bartholomus.
Lead Investigator of the Meier Case for IIG.
Silent_Truth_sq.1239.jpg

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Please, find here another of the slander against Billy made by "Openminds forum" and the site "serpo.org". This site and the forum have been worked up by some people, I think have been around in "Above Top Secret" forum there they started with the Serpo story.

The address is http://serpo.org/

Their ugly attack comes in the last releases 33 and 33a.

The guy who created the most on the site is a certain Victor Martinez (The name is presented on the site's articles)

What can we say about such?

I do not find words for this. It is an ugly work.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Savio

Post Number: 642
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Imaginosdesdinova

Yes, you've got it right

Cheers!

Savio

Michael_horn

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all concerned,

I am copying below my email response to the (also included) email I just received from the CEO of RunRev, the UK web hosting company that - apparently FORMERLY - hosted Kal Korff's defamatory, terrorist website. I am still pinching myself but I just tried to bring up www.kalkorff.com and...it wasn't any longer there.

Out of profound appreciation for RunRev washing its hands of this degenerate I am, of course, NOT going to post the press release I had scheduled (an advance, courtesy copy of which I had indeed forwarded to them).

I will however, hold it in abeyance should the site reappear elsewhere:

Dear Mr. Miller,

We appreciate your prompt response, thank you.

Pending your action against the website, stated below, we shall withdraw publication of our press release, currently scheduled for publication as of 12:01 AM, Tuesday, March 30, 2010.

Sincerely,

Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com

Gentlemen,

Good evening. I am the CEO of RunRev and this matter has been escalated
right the way to my desk.

RunRev have absolutely nothing to do with your dispute and we have no desire
whatsoever to be dragged into this matter in any way whatsoever.

My staff have attempted to deal with this matter professionally and have
asked for comments on the site to be toned down in line with a previous
violation of our terms of service:

threatening bodily harm, or encouraging bodily harm or property
destruction;
harassing another, or encouraging harassing behavior;

While the comments were moderated somewhat against the former of these
conditions I think it arguable that they may continue to fall foul of the
latter. Whether or not that is the case, it appears today we have a further
violation. Specifically:

"Although we appreciate the edits Heather sent back to us, they were not used
because the item was replaced with the article that exists now, where we show
all the covers, we were simply waiting for them to be done since they went
through several re-designs. You can see them on our web site, and how they
evolved and changed."

"...Finally, Heather is a friend of Bill Marriott, our Webmaster who passed
away recently. I am also a Revolution Developer, and Bill Marriott, who as you
KNOW was one of my best friends, was the Marketing Manager for Revolution and
I got to know Heather a bit through Bill, although I have never had the honor
of meeting her in person.

This email is libelous in that it attempts to paint us as having a position
in this dispute. As such it falls foul of the following condition in our
Acceptable Terms of Service:

acting in any manner that might subject Runrev or its ISP to unfavorable
regulatory action, subject us to any liability for any reason, or adversely
affect Runrev’s public image, reputation or goodwill, as determined by Runrev
in our sole and exclusive discretion.

Heather did not send back edits or in any way endorse the site content. Our
only relationship with Mr. Korff is his attempt to apply for Bill's job in
the same breath that he announced he was dead, something we found deeply
offensive to the life and memory of our Marketing Director.

In light of this further violation of our goodwill and terms of service, I
have instructed our technical team that the site be suspended. This will be
actioned in the next few hours.

Any further communication on this matter will be passed to our legal team
and we will follow up the various threats that have been made by either
party with an appropriate response which will include our seeking of
damages. We have no part in this debate, no interest in it, and I will be
seeking to defend our hard working staff from any further abuse in a robust
and proactive manner and to the maximum possible extent under international
law.

Cordially,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin@runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page