Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 30, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through March 30, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1521
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edmundo....

Very perceptive of you!

I have also noticed this difference.

Edward.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 136
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, just to add, in Contact Report 469 about Myrddin etc., it says:

"“Plejarin“ is the female form, "Plejare“ the male form of a Plejaren person.", but in Contact Report 475, it says:

"As inhabitants of this system, we are called Plejaren; however in relation to the individual the N at the end of the term changes or is omitted, so therefore a woman is a Plejara and a man is a Plejare."
Reece Stiller

Smukhuti

Post Number: 208
Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 218:30th May 1987
Billy and Quetzal talks about the antibiotic quality of body sweat which protects against eczema, fungus, inflammations and infection.

Confirmed: October 2000.

"Sweating appears to be an essential part of the body's defence against bacteria, researchers have discovered.

The skin is known to release antimicrobial chemicals when wounded. Now Birgit Schittek and her team at the University of Tübingen in Germany have discovered that even intact skin exudes a small antibiotic protein called dermcidin in sweat. "This is the first antimicrobial compound in sweat ever to be described," Schittek says."

Read More: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1514-antibiotic-chemicals-found-in-sweat.html

Also: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC90163/
Salome.
Suv

Mahigitam

Post Number: 87
Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank u verymuch SUV, if u have any more corroborations, please send me to my mail...as i am collecting all of them...
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Justsayno

Post Number: 124
Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti, so should we all forget about using deodorant or antiperspirant? The Plejaren think we smell bad now, what will they think of us then, lol.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 209
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sheila,

One thing that I have realised even being a newbie to Meier material is that these facts are given to us as "as-is-information". It's up to us as how we should utilize them and adapt them using our common sense. In a warm and humid area of the world where I leave, it will be impossible for me to skip my bath even for a day. I will continue to use deodorant at a reduced quantity as per my judgement. Similarly, a person in a cooler part of the world will know that s/he does not need to bath every day for the sake of it or use deodorant because everybody in party is using it.

On a different note - even literal interpretation and usage of the information has its own advantage. I can now swear by this new-found discovery and get my own personal space in a crowded subway train or for that matter to get that meeting with the annoying client over in minutes or to keep my boss away from my personal matchbox-habitat they call cubicle.
Salome.
Suv

Mahigitam

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 214, Tuesday, February 3rd, 1987

Quetzal : ..numerous individual suicides will also have to be lamented, and indeed, especially through the fault of the so-called psychics, fortune tellers, star-interpreters and, thus, astrologers, who make absurd prognoses and who generate just as great anxiety in their believers and in the pseudoscientific dreamers of an esoteric, UFO-logical, and para-scientific character, and so on.
These culpable ones will also be the ones who will coin the term “Black Sun” for the solar eclipse.
-------------------------
which cult is quetzal referring to, who calls themselves "Black Sun" kills themselves during hale bopp comet arrival & on Europe on the 11th of August, 1999, as nostradamus predicted the solar eclipse ...

heaven's gate cult?
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 95
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 214,Tuesday, February 3rd, 1987

BIlly : Then I would like to know what will be developed by the terrestrial astronomers and scientists, etc. as a further consequence of the Hubble telescope, this in reference to further surpassing this coming telescope, which should be positioned in Earth’s orbit, namely around the year 1990, as you once said?

Quetzal : First, a similar but better telescope will be built, which will be stationed on the Earth. In the new millennium, however, plans and developments will continue on, and then, the so-called interferometer will be developed.

Billy : What must one understand by that?

Quetzal : It will be a telescope that will consist of a whole series of other telescopes that are grouped together, which will reveal undreamed-of and unexpected new impressions and insights about the universe to astronomical science.
-----------------------------------
to me, it seems they are talking about 2 telescopes.
1 is similar but better than hubble telescope
2 is interferometer telescope
(3rd must be the The Planet Seeker in 2025, which is not mentioned here but in 224 contact)

Is the 1st one "Large Binocular Telescope(LBT)"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Binocular_Telescope
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7070942.stm
http://medusa.as.arizona.edu/lbto/project.htm
"The feasibility study for the project was completed in early 1989 & was completed in Italy and shipped to Arizona in the summer of 2002.."
Biggest Binoculars Ever to Be Better Than Hubble?
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/11/biggest-binocul/

IS 2nd one referring to "The Very Large Telescope Interferometer"
http://www.eso.org/sci/facilities/paranal/telescopes/vlti/index.html
which has been working since april 1999...
source:
http://www.physorg.com/news3897.html
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap990309.html

Jonzie

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marksmanr - there is no contradiction. The form of a word is masculine or feminine. I believe you missed the word 'form' - this does not mean a person. Example would be:

English: a boy ... a girl
Spanish: el chico ... la chica
Sarat: plejare ... plejarin

the sentence is talking about the gender of the word 'boy' or 'girl'; not an actual child.

Enlish: THE man ... THE woman
Sarat: plejare ... plejara

The sentence is talking about an the actual persons female and male

Mahigitam - you just took three different 'prophecies' which came true in two different centuries and made them one mess. Reconsider 1999. reverse the numbers. 9111 - 9/11/01 September 11th, 2001 - world trade center
1997 - Heaven's Gate suicides
1995 - Hale-Bopp discovered
2001 - World Trade Center
Black Sun has nothing to do with three events
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Jonzie

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know how to edit a post. Please forgive and let me give a better example:

Spanish: la sal - earth word for 'salt', a feminine word
el mapa - earth word 'map' is masc word

Sarat: plejarin salt - P salt; P's version of fem word
plejare map - P map; P's version of masc word

Plejara - an actual woman
Plejare - an actual man

I know I am repeating myself but ... example one is the gender of the FORM of the word. Example two is example of actual people
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Marksmanr

Post Number: 144
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, I get it Jonzie, thankyou! It seems so obvious now!
Reece Stiller

Mahigitam

Post Number: 96
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

seems i did one big mess...but in contact 214,there was a mention on black sun cult who wud kill themselves in one of the events...like halebopp arrival, or 1999...but didnot mention 2001...

Marbar

Post Number: 69
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact Report 163, Billy and Quetzal talk about how most of the reported UFO sightings are insects and pollens being high up in the atomsphere. Now, it could be a possibility that most of the reports at the National UFO Reporting Center are such things that have been didcussed in Contact Report 163.

Edward

Post Number: 1689
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Encountered it in the past.

If you conduct a Web Search....you would be surprised what you will come
across, when typing: Black Sun!

(neo)Nazi as well as Occult, Esoteric, etc...related, it is accompanied by.

You may find your answer, there??

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1690
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

Very True.

Even I, as amateur photographer have encountered such results.

But, at times there are objects which can not be explained.

I was taking a picture of my old Technical School one summer, and took a shot
of a weather mast, and when I came home there was this dark Black Spot just
behind the mast, halfway past it in the back, which I did not see before and
during, when I took the picture!

The Black Spot was SO ROUND and Sharp, it truly looked like a flying object?

And being behind, the mast, it must have had some size, not to forget!?

Do not think this was a Fly/Bug or Pollen, though.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 141
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

29th contact- monday, 7 july, 1975

Semjase: The destroyer...disturbing the harmony was forced by the gravity of the greater of the greater planets & the sun into a course between earth & mercury & was unable to leave the system....circles since then around the sun & is called by the earth humans "VENUS"...By the gravity of the earth, the rotation of venus was slowed down and it started rotating in the opposite direction...By the gravity of earth VENUS was robbed in its flight 3,453 years ago of its own rotational energy...

CORROBORATION : 16 March 2010

Are Venus and Earth in a long-distance relationship?
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18660-are-venus-and-earth-in-a-longdistance-relationship.html

"..Our planet could be tugging on the core of Venus, exerting control over its spin....Whenever Venus and Earth arrive at the closest point in their orbits, Venus always presents the same face to us. This could mean that Earth's gravity is tugging subtly on Venus, affecting its rotation rate.....Earth could still be pulling on Venus by controlling its core, according to calculations by Gérard Caudal of the University of Versailles-Saint Quentin, France.
In nature there are no names... - mahigitam

Justsayno

Post Number: 184
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam, thought you might enjoy this as you can put in any date and figure out where the planets are going to be:
http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Synergy

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have found something in the contact notes I consider disturbing, or rather confusing.

It concerns contact note number 37 and 424.

In 37 Semjase claims that the Betty and Barney Hill-case is authentic and an actual event, whereas Ptaah in 424 claims the same case never happened.

What is the reason behind these two contradictions?

Links:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_037

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424

Earthling

Post Number: 417
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice find Synergy. Unless someone here can reconcile that discrepancy, it would be worth submitting to Billy when questions open up shortly.

Matt

Post Number: 142
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it was new technology or something that revealed they were not ET contacts.

Sanjin

Post Number: 123
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The explanation for the discrepancy is given in the notes. Just read both completely and carefully. :-)
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 434
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember reading about it , that there was an upgrade of technology ,I think , by the Sonaer , the same race that took Semjase in for repair of her brain after her accident at the center .This technology revealed that their previous access to the facts had proved faulty .

Synergy

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will look into this

There is another thing that disturbs me and that's not related to a specific contact note, but rather a great deal of them.

I might be misinformed but I seem to remember that each contact note containing a prophecy about a near future event always was published after the event had taken place.

I think many people presented with this material asks the same question about when the material was published (before or after the future events it contains) and get the answer that it was published afterwards immediately disregard everything else about this whole mission and brands it a hoax.

And also, if the event never took place the explaination is that certain influenses, errors or unsuspected turns contributed to a change in the prophecy and delayed it.

I think this is some of the things that are very hard for many individuals to digest and disregard from.

Can someone explain to me the reason and the explaination why many prophecies are published afterwards in this way.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page