Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 17, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through May 17, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 247
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Today (Saturday) Michael spoke on the future of mankind website chatroom.

You can listen to Michael's responses to questions here :-

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Michael_Horns_Q_And_A_10th_April_2010#Archived_Recording_of_Chat_Session

As usual Michael give overwhelming vocal responses to questions.

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Scott,

You truly shine, you really truly shine!

But like the old Zen Master [Watcher] once said "We'll See!"

It's something I've always known and thought of and about and have most surely witnessed and lived well even before, it is what it is now!

Friends, always and forever! We serve with honor and for the same mission!

Mat
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Elreyjr

Post Number: 120
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Michael,

would be best you complete your mission to the fullest and with the colors flying. add in the 3 and the 9 as well.

Jun
My will be done

Michael_horn

Post Number: 229
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun,

Thanks and what does " add in the 3 and the 9 as well" mean?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 122
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

with 3 (o'clock) and 9 (o'clock), it means "cover your flanks, 360 degrees of it" as an add-on to Mat's urging for you to check 6 (o'clock).

it is always best to be on the ball.

warmest regards,

Jun
My will be done

Schantz

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

I have to agree with your above comments and recommend to everyone to listen to Michael's very informative interview. Here's the link below.

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Michael_Horns_Q_And_A_10th_April_2010#Archived_Recording_of_Chat_Session

As many times as I've heard Michael speak in the past, I always learn new insights and information from his valuable perspectives, and enjoy his stories from his long history with the Meier case.

Thanks Michael for doing what you do. I can't think of a better representative for the Meier material other than our friend Michael Horn.

I must also give thanks to James Moore for making this happen, and his special sound effects.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 249
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Schantz

Thanks,
I also like listening to Michael. I try to keep a downloaded copy ,if available, of any of his interviews he does. I too learn something new when ever I hear a new interview from Michael.

Some of the persons who interview Michael seem to get blown away with Michael's in depth answers. It is unusual for me to listen to a interview where the interviewer pays attention to what is being said and actually finds what is being said overwhelming..... you wont find this sort of in depth mind blowing interviewing on Sky News

Truly a great asset to the western world, as so is others who work hard helping the mission.

----

I found James special sound effects funny in places. Sorry James Did I hear a burp or two in there
It is a good interview based on the available time and resources James and Michael had.
You should do it again ..... and dont worry about the special sound effects, its not a problem.

Salome

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1131
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael (et al, especially James),

Very nice work - what I heard of it (about the first 20% so far.)

YES YES! Do it again! Make it a series! :-D

Are there any IT experts out there who can do a little file magic for us (who have a crap line) and the growing army of pod-people? It would be REALLY nice of you to compress the bejeezus out of that streaming audio file and convert it to .mp3 or some such for us, so we can just download it from somewhere and listen off line.

Is such a thing feasible?

DANKE! :-)
Dyson

P.S. You might also print somewhere how many minutes it runs?

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 02:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson,

I can do this - and am working on it right now. But I noticed that the recording volume is very high - perhaps turn down the microphone volume in the next recording - this will reduce background noise, but should also improve quality.

I will send the smaller version I made (a 42MB MP3) to anyone who requests it from jokoveltman[at]gmail[dot]com.

Peace,

Tim

Darren

Post Number: 224
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only thing that I feel should be dropped from Micheal's excellent radio interviews is question time at the end. I know its necessary but most of them callers always ask stupid questions (some deliberate) which lets the end of the interview/show down.

Borthwey

Post Number: 166
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson

The source of the stream is already an mp3 and is 1h 22min long (75.2 MB).

Streaming audio and video files can be downloaded with Real Player (a "download this clip" icon shows up next to the content source on the page after installed).

http://www.real.com/realplayer/free-media-player

I could upload it somewhere and provide a link if needed…
David

Ramirez

Post Number: 446
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another software that some of you might find useful is Replay Media Catcher.

http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/index.php

This captures any sort of streaming video or audio in .flv format which can be replayed with the player supplied or various standalone players like GOM Player or VLC Player. Captured & saved .flv streams or can be converted into various formats like MP3, AVI, WMV, DIVX using other software.

Remember some months ago a relatively new member tried to get a radio talkback show featuring Michael as a regular guest started ...... and now it's happened though not in the proposed manner.

Maybe for future talkbacks there needs to be sensible guidelines introduced.

Participants turn off all background television & radio plus make attempts to restrain other family members from speaking near their microphone which might be easier said than done regarding young wandering children.

Next question off course ..... can Billy be persuaded to interact with Michael and have a "kitchen conversation" responding to intelligent questions ?

A great effort, very interesting subject matter and responding effectively to the challenges of using modern communication methods for spreading the mission.

-------------

Ramirez, is there any reason you need to send two posts the same when you post?

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on April 14, 2010)
Cheers.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 250
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson and all

I have got the James/Michael interview down to 19.72 MB - MP3 format.

The quality is still good.

You can download it from one of my web hosting servers at

http://www.palmtreepro.co.cc/Michaelhorn-10th-april-2010_1.mp3

Salome

Mahigitam

Post Number: 174
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just finished watching Beamship: The Metal video..

in the last segment, Marcel Vogel speaks on a radio show called KOME RADIO, San Francisco, 1979..he says

"6 scientists(excluding vogel), 1 from XXXX, 2 from AMES research institute, 1 from GE, the atomic energy area, 2 from IBM..we meet for every 2 weeks.."

This is the best i can put together,the audio quality is too poor..XXXX sounded to me like FMRI.

Does anybody know what Marcel VOgel is speaking about...?

Were these 6 scientists informed about the metal analysis & its strange qualities?

p.s: Does any of you have this radio show audio file?
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 251
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I just want to make a request in regard to my post above: post number 250

Please do not post this link around on the internet. If you want to pass this interview around please post the link to James's website, to the page

I do not want persons who are looking into the Meier material to be drawn away from Future of Mankind website. Plus this is the hard work of James and Michael so person should be directed to their website(s)

My compressed version is only really for you forum members who wish to have a smaller size version for whatever reasons.

Thanks for you help on this.

Salome

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1136
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks heaps, guys!

Great work! Much obliged!

(Now I can go listen to it.)

:-)

Cheers!
Dyson

Goodmanallen

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently watched a DVD documentary called the John Searl Story,about the life of a British man born in 1932. His life story is facinating, from foster childhood to his work with electro-magnetism and eventual design of his SER (Searl Effect Generator) that he used rare earth mineral (nd)to make electrical power from what some call Zero Point Energy. His claims, if true, could be the breakthrough the world needs in order to eliminate fossil fuel, hydroelectricity,and nuclear power generation.Do any of you wonderful FIGU members have any knowledge of this man or his claims of success ?

Peace,
Allen

Davidmg

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Allen;

If you watch closely in a few days in the section of the FIGU Forum under "Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered" , someone else has posted a question about the man you have interest in.

Davidmg

Schantz

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The information below is from Michael Horn's recent newsletter. Michael has a new interview which will be aired tonight. If you don't currently receive his newsletters I suggest you sign up for them at www.theyfly.com.

Topics:

Radio Show
Earth Changes
Illegal Immigration
Times Square Bomb
Downloadables
The Billy Shop
Updated Articles

Dear List Members,

If you think about it, there's an interesting connection between Avatar and the Meier case, which can be expressed as:

Extraterrestrials try to save their planet and environment

Reality:

Extraterrestrials try to save our planet and environment

And it's noteworthy indeed that the biggest movie of all times is actually a powerful environmental statement as well.

I was invited to a special Earth Day event in Los Angeles as a guest of my friend Richard Greene, who created the event with James Cameron. Richard is the man who brought me to Europe some years ago to teach Standing in Spirit to European government leaders and corporate executives.

Radio Show

Richard interviewed me about the Meier case and its abundance of environmental warnings on a new radio show that he and Cameron are launching. It will be rebroadcast on www.HomeTreeRadio.com Monday, May 3, at 6:06 - 7:00 pm Pacific, 9:06 - 10:00 pm Eastern. If there's any problem hearing it, I hope to be able post a link to the archive soon.

Earth Changes

Anyone who's done their homework on the Meier case should now recognize that we've entered a critical time, and perhaps crossed a point of no return, concerning the earth changes that Meier and the Plejaren have been warning us about, for the past 59 years. With more than a half-dozen powerful earthquakes that have struck since the beginning of the year, and the eruption of the volcano in Iceland, it must be said that humankind has indeed failed to heed the warnings.

Of course, people may quickly, and even somewhat correctly, say that there simply wasn't much worldwide awareness of the Meier case until very recently, relatively small as it still may be. But this is only partially true. Since Meier first went public in Europe and then the rest of the world, beginning in 1975, even with all of the active suppression in the media, there still has been fairly widespread exposure to his UFO photos and films. And what did people do with the most stunningly clear evidence of extraterrestrial spacecraft? Apart from a few flurries of interest here and there, it can be honestly said that most people allowed the critics and debunkers to prevail, and simply went back to business as usual.

Of course a large portion of that business is seeking entertainment and distraction from reality and all of the real responsibilities that accompany it, including preferring to watch fantasy sci-fi over investigating real evidence. Let's face, you're still part of a very small minority people who were interested enough in the Meier case to join this newsletter list for my updates.

And the fact of the matter is that there still are many things that we can and must do to help to mitigate some of what is coming our way. At the top of the list, in my opinion, is to draw awareness to the Meier case and especially to the environmental information and his uncanny scientific predictive accuracy, based on a clear understanding of the laws of cause and effect.

Illegal Immigration

In 2006 I wrote, "In my opinion, the support for the recent pro-illegal immigration demonstrations represents a very shortsighted, falsely humane approach to a serious problem. It seems that well-meaning liberals have inadvertently aligned themselves with power seeking political and corporate interests who understand nothing, and could care less, about what makes a country strong and what brings it down from within.

"There are certain principles that cannot be violated with impunity, despite feel-good attitudes that are allowed to cloud rational self-interest. The Plejaren stated, both in 1981 and in 1987, that the U.S. will have two civil wars, which will tear the country apart into five territories where "...sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role." (http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm) I think that the illegal immigration problem is one of the elements that may well contribute to the foretold events.

"It's ironic that the administration has continued to attempt to usurp as many rights from U.S. citizens as it can through phony restrictive laws, while leaving our borders virtually unguarded and easily accessible to those who are seeking economic opportunities that they have failed to secure for themselves in their own countries...as well as to those who would intend us serious harm.

"I suggest that Meier may also have been warning about that - back in 1958 - when he wrote:

'85.) Organized murder and terror commandos will live secretly in cities worldwide and plan and carry out deadly attacks in order to kill thousands of people and produce unimagined destruction.' (See: http://gaiaguys.net/MEIER.PROPHECIES.1958.htm)

In The Silent Revolution of Truth, I also brought up how illegal immigration will be a component of much unrest, even contributing to civil war. It must be noted that, again, the laws of cause and effect cannot be ignored if we want to have sane, balanced lives, peaceful lives. Politically speaking, in generalized terms it can be said that the false humaneness of the left, and the bottom line business priorities of the right, contributed to, and allowed, the country to be flooded by poor, low skill workers and their (ever expanding) families.

Inevitably, this had to cost us. And it has. Hospital and health care units have been shut down, as billions of dollars have been drained by the free services to illegals. Same thing in the educational system. Looking at the causes we can notice a few things. A great number, perhaps the actual majority of the illegals, come from countries where the Church predominates and encourages irresponsible, bunny-like breeding. People remain poor, and still give what they have to the Church that helps to keep them in ignorance and fear.

The educational level of the vast majority of the people is low, their understanding of their own responsibility to themselves and their country, to clean up their own political, educational, financial, etc. messes is practically non-existent. We could go on and on. But we should also be clear, this is not to rail against people who don't know better, are hard workers, simply desire to better themselves, etc. No, it's just that they certainly have gone about it the wrong way...with lots of help from basically greedy people, political parties, etc. right here, as well as in their own countries who are happy to export and exploit them.

Living in Los Angeles, where the problem is of epic proportions, it's a frequent occurrence to watch from 3 - 4 immigrant women, without any men, walking together with their young children...pushing their baby carriages...and once again...pregnant. Frankly, as sweet as these people tend to be, which I know from my own daily interactions here, it's sad that they are stuck in this cycle AND that they are becoming scapegoats in this debate and drama.

While more could be said about this, I want to point out something I haven't heard anyone address. Assuming that Arizona, for instance, succeeds in expelling huge numbers of illegals, who will then do the menial low paying jobs, has anyone thought about it? We've heard the line, "They're doing the jobs that Americans won't do." Well, while we'll see if that's true or not, perhaps we want to think about what happens if and when Americans do start filling those jobs, of necessity. One possibility is that it will then result in effectively making many (formerly) middle class people, who've lost their jobs, homes, etc., basically a serf class.

I don't know for sure but because few people are sitting down to think the problem through, to seek the causes so that real reform could be put in place, as painful as that too would be, the most likely result is that people will become less and less rational, and more and more pawns to be manipulated emotionally by one side or the other, contributing to much heat and little light and only producing more chaos.

The core of the problem rests, once again, with overpopulation, with its ever increasing demands on production, consumption and the production of huge amounts of waste in many forms. Perhaps it's becoming clearer why I regard the Meier case as the key to our future survival, based on the immense amount of useful information for those who research it. Meier has long foretold the consequences of our abdicating our personal self-responsibility, of letting various ills proceed unchecked and multiply exponentially, along with the population. The help so many people "seek from above" has been given to us for decades but we haven't shown either the intelligence or the wisdom to recognize it.

Another example of our ignorance of, and lack of respect for, the laws of cause and effect.

Times Square Bomb

Whatever the truth of the matter, it is only a matter of time, unfortunately, before we have to face and deal with the kinds of terrible things that usually only happen "over there". Very little needs to be said about this, now or in the future, other than than what I wrote in 2005 . Bottom line: they don't hate us for our freedoms, they hate us for what we've done to their freedoms. You may also wish to read the current writings of trends forecaster Gerald Celente to see how he affirms this, as well as much of what Meier has long predicted...though he knows nothing of Meier.

Once again though, the immutable, unerringly consistent laws of cause and effect.

The Oil Slick

As of this moment, the obviously human caused oil spill is now threatening hundreds of species of wildlife, industry, etc. along the Gulf coast. The magnitude of this latest disaster is not yet known and it is to be hoped that human ingenuity, and a sense of urgency, will result in a more rapid remedy and containment than is now foreseen.

However, we have long been disturbing the Earth by extracting the oil, gas and minerals, resulting in increased earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and, of course, events such as these.

As clear as can be, the laws of cause and effect. Are we beginning to see a pattern here...yet?

Downloadables

The Meier information is of vital importance. In order to make it easily accessible to as many people as possible, I and others post everything we can on our websites, for free. And because I know that even the modestly priced DVDs and ebooks may still be out of reach for some people, I have set up a download shop where you can get many of these products at a fraction of the price for the hard copies. For instance, there's a new, inexpensive and compelling DVD there for why Meier is the only, provably authentic UFO contactee.

The Billy Shop

We've also recently opened the Billy Shop, where we've put Meier's beautiful images of the UFOs, and some of the spiritual symbols, etc., on a variety of items, from T-shirts to coffee mugs, from hats to mouse pads, etc. And while you'll see the "Plejaren Approved" stamp across a number of items, which started out as a little joke, it turned out to be...true! The Plejaren and Meier thought it was a fine way to spread awareness while adding a little visual beauty to our world. So please do yourself, and others, a favor. Take a look at what's available ...and choose a shirt, etc. that can inspire people to learn more about this silent revolution of truth.

Updated Articles

There are a number of important updated articles at my site containing further corroboration of Meier's prophetic accuracy. But, as I mention, it's probably pointless for me to keep adding to them, although it isn't pointless for you to research them. I guess it' still possible that there are numbers of people here and there who may yet be awakened into action by reading the information...and realizing that the final (and non-religious) prophet for humankind has been trying to wake us up for the past 60 years. I certainly would enjoy being surprised by a sudden explosion of interest in the magnificent treasure of information and spiritual teaching that has been freely given to us by Meier...and his friends from the stars.

Best,

MH
www.theyfly.com

Michael_horn

Post Number: 276
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess I can stick this here. Coming in June:

http://positiveworldradionetwork.weearth.com/the-michael-horn-show/

Ramirez

Post Number: 470
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Great news, this is long overdue.

A suggestion about the page. You have black print on a dark grey background delivering very poor contrast.

So will this be a double act with someone playing interviewer and possibly guest speakers besides yourself ? What's the proposed format ?
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 363
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael et all,

This is a bit off-topic here. But talking on Avatar, I saw an animated movie called Battle for Terra and was pleasantly surprised by the theme. It was released much before Avatar.
Salome.
Suv

Markcampbell

Post Number: 484
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations Michael , it's only logical ; your show . It's really about time ....in June

MC

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page