Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 15, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 15, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 578
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"To do so little actual digging before thinking that asking Billy (!?) is the way to go demonstrates to me that the information from him about the ONLY way his teachings can be absorbed is still falling on deaf ears. " Hi Dyson, you have never ever asked Billy a single question....may I ask you why? Your "digging" and re-reading Billy's material.... one million times at least.... provides you the answers to every single question that puzzles you? That's not my case, nor the case of many others....

Now telling me indirectly that Billy's material is falling "on deaf ears" without knowing that I have read at least 5000 pages DIN A4 of german original Figu books twice or three times.....I find that highly irresponsible and a gratuitous statmenent, at least. Typical prejudice, cliché, false judgement, speculation, preconceived opinion. Do not consider yourself the smartest of the class. (Moderators, no further comment about this).

Jonzie

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam: he is saying three names: Frank Saphra Suismeier? My English spelling is not good. I do not pretend it is.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Joe

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 217:

Billy:
A few questions arose in reference to the places of fulfillment of guidelines, as you have used these in earlier times to separate the fallible ones from society. How did everything work? Were the fallible ones supervised at the isolated locations or simply left to their fate? How was everything secured, so that these couldn’t break out, etc.?

Quetzal:
3. The places of fulfillment of guidelines were, in every case, very much secluded from any civilized area.
4. The beginning of these places was, unfortunately, inglorious, for during the first 16 years of their implementation, the fallible ones, each one separated according to gender, were provided with everything necessary for living and learning, set out at the places of fulfillment of guidelines, and left to themselves; however, long-range alert barricades and security barricades were given, so that no one could escape.
5. But this method wasn’t sufficient, for since the fallible ones were simply left on their own, several power groups emerged among them, which exercised terror among the other fallible ones.
6. Thus, it led to uprisings and to murder and mayhem, including individuals who rose up against each other out of hatred and revenge as well as out of resentment and for many other reasons.
7. At the same time, homosexual relations and the resulting jealousy also played an important role.
8. Consequently, new ways for the fulfillment of guidelines were sought for the fallible ones, whereby new security measures became effective.
9. So from then on, the places of fulfillment of guidelines were secured by guards who, on the one hand, exercised their waking functions among the fallible ones at the isolated locations and, on the other hand, also outside of these within a particular area.
10. This was the case at least during the first period, which lasted for a few centuries, after which other methods were then brought to application because the direct surveillance carried out by the human guards didn’t work satisfactorily.
11. The direct contact of the security guards with the fallible ones at the places of fulfillment of guidelines led to reciprocal differences as well as to reciprocal attacks, through which there were often uprisings and deaths on both sides.
12. For this reason, although other reasons also played a role, new ways were sought, which eventually led to the fallible ones being taken to absolutely secure and electronically monitored locations; therefore, direct security personnel were no longer necessary, and through this, the hazard of collisions and differences between the fallible ones and the guards was excluded.
13. However, in order also to ensure the safety of the fallible ones among one another - so that even among them, no differences and uprisings as well as no power groups would emerge and, thus, murder and mayhem would also be prevented - our early safety scientists created electronic behavioral chips, i.e. security chips, which were implanted into the brains of the fallible ones.
14. These chips were designed in such a way that they steered the behaviors of the fallible ones in a way that no aggression and lust for power as well as no hatred and no vindictiveness could appear; rather, everything in relation to this was reduced in such a way that a damping of these destructive concerns occurred, and in each case, all resulting matters were processed in peace and with consideration.
15. Thus, everything was aligned toward the fact that all occurring things and matters were considered thoroughly and rationally, and no differences and degeneracies, etc. appeared any more.
16. But this doesn’t mean that the fallible ones’ own will and their own freedom of choice would have been taken from them, for that was in no way the case.
17. In fact, they were completely free in this as well as in every other form, which also has reference to their freedom of movement and freedom of action.
18. The only restrictions were that, on the hand, a secured place of fulfillment of guidelines was given, from which no one could escape, and that, on the other hand, no criminal or otherwise degenerative actions could occur any more because these were prevented by the programming of the implanted chips.
19. The development didn’t stand still, however, because the scientists researched further and improved the electronic products, by what means everything became much better.
20. But the real great turning point first came when gene technology was taken into consideration, through which the fallible ones could be treated in such a way that they were separated from their criminal or other degenerative actions and, thus, completely cured of them.
21. This meant that gradually, the places of fulfillment of guidelines became superfluous and eliminated.
22. During the first time, if it was the case that fallible ones were banished for life, without them ever being able to establish contact with the outside world, then this measure was gradually relaxed and, in the end, eliminated altogether, once the fallible ones could be completely cured of their criminal or other degenerate forms through genetic manipulation and be released into society.
23. This gene-manipulative healing method was further investigated and further developed, and indeed, even in reference to all hereditary diseases and immunodeficiencies as well as physical and organic deformities, but also in terms of disorders of consciousness and inheritable psychological disorders, etc.
24. The development progressed rapidly, so already soon, early detections of gene damages of the aforementioned kind became possible, which naturally led to the fact that these cognitions were used and the genetic deformities, genetic abnormalities, and other harmful genetic influences were already repaired in the growing child in the womb.
25. Thus, an irrefutable law has been in force since then, namely that every child, so every girl and every boy, is to be arranged into a gene examination, i.e. a gene analysis, at the prenatal age of seven months.
26. Since then, since this law gained validity and became observed absolutely, it is valid with us that every crime or other degeneration as well as every inheritable disease of the body and its organs, every immunodeficiency of any kind, and every form of harmful aggressiveness, jealousy, and vindictiveness are just as non-existent as also hatred, envy, desire for validity, egoism, and many other characteristics that bring the human being discord, unkindness, and other harms.
27. But at the same time, it should be noted that through this, our own decision in all matters and concerns is in no way impaired, as well as not our drive for self-preservation and our drive for self-defense, when this is demanded.

End of excerpt.

This isn't exactly a corroboration to the excerpt but it does have some similarities: http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/genetic-testing-kit-to-hit-drugstore-shelves/19472627

So if I've understood the excerpt correctly through the electronic behavioral chips that were implanted into the brains of the fallible ones and with gene technology, various types of genes such as the agressive gene, jealousy gene, hatred gene, envy gene and so forth were eliminated. No wonder there is no jealousy amongst married Plejaren women.

Edward

Post Number: 1787
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Yes, interesting insight(Plejarans). Am familiar with the mentioned. One way
of tempering down, our Negative functions. In the end these - limiters - if
I may call it/them that, will truly make sure that their offspring has quite a
Clean gene pool; less contaminated and further down...a more: Clean Slate; and
back to Creation's purpose of HOW a/the human being(s) should manifest
themselves.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1270
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe, Greetings in Peace to All

Thank you Joe for posting the review of the Plejaren accomplishments in the fulfillments of guidelines.

To some interest along these lines, a section of the early contact notes - a conversation in which Semjase speaking with Billy - is the relationship between Logic and Emotions.

(My copy of "Message..." Vol. I is out on loan currently. This conversation was recorded in Vol. I. I post this more as an 'anecdotal-report' than as any actual quote. This comes from my memory after having read this in the Notes some 28-years ago).

The essence of this conversation: Semjase remarked that how wild and extreme the Earth Humans Emotions will run. That the Plejaren, through both their genetic engineering and Evolutionary process, had 'subdued' their own emotional reactions and responses in favor of the greater development of Logic.

Billy inquired if this approach might not go to extremes, to so limit the Emotions in favor of the Logic that the Human becomes more 'like a robot.'

Semjase did admit this possibility among themselves, in saying there is a need for a more balanced approach, displaying some favor towards the Earth Humans retained capacity for Emotions and feelings which have been suppressed among themselves.

This should serve as a warning to us then, that even the slightest manipulation of the Genetic codes should be done very carefully. That for Humans to be most 'complete,' is the necessary balance in all things.

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 190
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In 476th contact-conversation of the 3rd February 2009 Billy mentions that ".... new gravitational waves form that also run out into space at very high speed.."

Did Billy anywhere before mentioned the existence of gravitational waves..?

Largest scientific instrument ever built to prove Einstein's theory of general relativity
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7695994/Largest-scientific-instrument-ever-built-to-prove-Einsteins-theory-of-general-relativity.html

"Three spacecraft flying three million miles apart are to fire laser beams at each other across the emptiness of space in a bid to at last prove whether a theory proposed by Albert Einstein is correct......Einstein's theory of general relativity predicted that when large objects such as black holes collide, ripples in space and time flow outwards. These ripples are called gravitational waves. "
The real does not die, the unreal never lived - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Earthling

Post Number: 439
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know when the contact notes were released for public viewing/consumption? I ask because this is a point that is often posed to me when I point out the dead-on accuracy of events cited in the notes.

For instance, in Benjamin's latest translation, the 219th Contact – Tuesday, June 16, 1987, Billy asks Quetzal: "If it’s possible, I would still like to know a few things about the future, namely about the boom and the financial management of the companies and nations throughout the whole world. What is to be said about this?"

and Quetzal replies with stunning accuracy to financial/economic current events and since the turn of the millenium.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=386805075&blogId=534366153

Smukhuti

Post Number: 369
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My guess would be the first edition release/print date of contact book vol 5 written in the copyright page. Alas, I do not own any German material and could not confirm.
Salome.
Suv

Mahigitam

Post Number: 191
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy due to ill-health collapsed in november of 1982..so from then on he didnot write down the contact reports & published them until after 1989...

Marbar

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact Report 215, on the part "What the Plejaren wish for the human", no offense to anyone, I think Ptaah should of said that in another contact report. The reason is, Ptaah is responsible for giving Billy on Earth the spritual teachings.

Marbar

Post Number: 128
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When Billy went on "The Great Journey" with the Plejarens, how many contact reports took place?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 197
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read somewhere in the contact notes that the natural constants will not remain constants forever but will change with time...COuld anyone please search for it ..as i found this article confirming it...

Distant gas blob threatens to shake nature's constants
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20627633.400-distant-gas-blob-threatens-to-shake-natures-constants.html

"The basic constants of nature aren't called constants for nothing. Physics is supposed to work the same way across the universe and over all of time. Now measurements of the radio spectra of a distant gas cloud hint that some fundamental quantities might not be fixed after all, raising the possibility that a radical rethink of the standard model of particle physics may one day be needed."

Hector

Post Number: 592
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam there is one constant of nature which is not really constant...the speed of light for example. It decreases overtime. But the decrease rate in the value of C is equal throughout the entire universe. At least that's how I understand it. In my opinion the laws of physics, chemistry or biology do not change, they are inalterable, unmovable, absolute. What does change is the human beings' perception of physics, chemistry or biology.

Human perception is always incomplete, imperfect, fallible, partial, it is always evolving and perfecting itself. It's the core of human evolution, making mistakes and correcting them. Trial and error. While human perception is always something relative, reality (= the way the universe is structured) is always something absolute. Of course this is my personal hypothesis based on what I have read in Figu texts.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1285
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Mahigitam,

You're right, there are no references to changes in the natural constants in the notes that I could find. This does not mean that there aren't any. It may only mean that such discussions in the notes (again: if any) are not yet translated. It could also be that this may be beyond the Plajaren commission to reveal only essentials which would not violate the non-interference mandate.

Of primary interest in this, is the information regarding the change in the 'speed-of-light.' This value now is considered to be a constant within the 'classical physics' today. We know this is not so as revealed in this piece from Billy=

[How did our universe and our world come into existence?

[ "This "idea" or "concept" [of Creation] consists of the purest spirit energy and contains everything It needs to become self-creating for Itself from within Itself. From a tiny energy ball the mere size of a flea, It creates within Itself new, immense energies which become highly compressed until this process culminates in a monumental explosion - the Big Bang. The energies from this explosion initially shoot outward and then expanded for fractions of a second at 10^7000 times the speed of light, as they displace other universes in an effort to create Its own space among the uncounted other universes, or Creations, already in existence. The seven Creational belts, or Universe belts, form simultaneously, of which one is the coarse-matter belt, the visible-matter-universe."] ---

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/How_did_our_universe_and_our_world_come_into_existence%3F

The 'speed-of-light' being a changeable 'constant', logically leads us to the consideration that there really are NO constants in this Universe.

Over a period of perhaps 100-Billion "years" (time which also changes *) such changes may be observed and calculated (my speculation). I don't know of ANY race of beings with the patience to make observations on such a 'time-scale'.

At any rate [LOL], the Ratios of the constants will remain the same in relative terms. Then to know the underlying Quantum fields and forces must remain within the same Ratios as are now seen.

* Time = The measurement of change. As the speed-of-light, and the rest of the Quantum Universe changes, the measurement of change (time) also changes.

[Like the Ouroboros, the symbol of the snake biting it's tail = SO appropriate, which symbolizes the eternity of Time and the boundary of the universe.] [ One has to wonder - where & how did this ancient concept come into being?]

Peace

Rarena

Post Number: 584
Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2010 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

The constant that I remember being discussed was the idea that light was a radiation and that all radiation eventually slows as does light.

Contact notes involving light: C127 (number of elements calc) C246 (Exact calc of light speed) paper Considering Values of Lectures and one of the bulletins: either 30 page 1 or 1 page 30... I don't know... Contact 246... final answer... eh eh...

Salome...

Galaxy

Mahigitam

Post Number: 200
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_043
Billys answers a question regarding Rupert SHledrake's theory on morphogenetic fields..

Billys says that natural laws change with time and evolves...Would universal constants come under natural laws or not ? Does the word 'nature' encompasses the whole universe or just the environment/surroundings of a planet & its living beings..

Mahigitam

Post Number: 201
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 219, Tuesday, June 16, 1987
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_219

BIlly: ...And in the coming time, will the fact of the presence of the enormous canyons and black sand dunes and water on Mars be discovered by probes, if such should be sent to the Red Planet and reach this at all?

The first martian sand dunes & also the largest known canyon in the solar system, the Valles Marineris were already discovered by the Mariner 9 spacecraft in 1972.
THen why would Billy ask Quetzal about the discovery of the presence of these sand dunes & enormous canyons which was already known by that time ? As a matter of fact these were detected by orbiters but not by probes on land, this might be the meaning of the above statement made by billy...is it ?

J_rod7

Post Number: 1287
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

From my post # 1285 (above) you will find my thinking agrees with Billy:

["The 'speed-of-light' being a changeable 'constant', logically leads us to the consideration that there really are NO constants in this Universe."]

Peace

Borthwey

Post Number: 190
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A quote from Wikipedia:

The varying speed of light cosmology has been proposed independently by Jean-Pierre Petit from 1988 and then John Moffat in 1992 and the two-man team of Andreas Albrecht and João Magueijo in 1998 to explain the horizon problem of cosmology and propose an alternative to cosmic inflation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varying_speed_of_light

David

Mqhassan

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Borthway,

I have read about Jean Pierre Petit from the French National Center for Space Studies, in which in the early nineties made a declaration that cost him his position, that his theories where in a way lectured to him by extra-terrestrials coming from a planet named UMMO about 15 light years away.

They used to speak to a number of scientists through the phone. Although W. Stevens mentioned contacts from UMMO, FIGU mentioned that it was a scam. Nowadays you will hardly find work published by Jean Pierre Petit , although he had some revolutionary ideas for his time. His case should be investigated.

Regards

Mohammed

Mahigitam

Post Number: 206
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 220, Wednesday, December 2, 1987

Billy: ...But now, you already told me some time ago that there are still other rays, and indeed, in addition to the radioactive radiation, also neutrino radiation, electron radiation, and also tachyon radiation. Most forms of radiation are, however, invisible. Is this right?

Quetzal: That is correct. But why do you ask?

Neutrino was first discovered in 1956. Is neutrino radiation something different which we have not found yet? What about electron & tachyon(regarded as hypothetical particles by earth scientists) radiation ?
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Johnboy

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, all,

In this discussion, something appears quite obvious to me. It is well known that the speed of sound in Air is 343 m/sec, Fresh Water is 1482 m/sec, in Steel it is 5960 m/sec. Logic tells me that the speed of sound is changed by the density of the gas, liquid or solid that the sound is passing through. By opening our minds to the Plejaren description of creation, it seems that light (C) would definitely increase in speed while going from the Solid State Matter Universe (think of it as Air) into the UR-space Belt (more dense, like water to sound). Even though the light speed is constant in the medium, it is 'relatively' much faster in the inner creation belts than the outer belts. Light speed (C) in the Core belt would be so fast that it would appear as null space and null time. In other words, punch the Core belt and space and time become annihilated. This just seems universally logical to me. Bottom line, the speed of light is relative to the density of the the medium. We have all been taught about the speed of light in a vacuum. In my opinion, the vacuum has a density that we do not consider. I do not have a degree in physics and I may be way off base, but the parallel of the speed of sound in different densities and the speed of light in different densities seems too obvious. The Creation.gif picture is on the Future of Mankind UK website. Just sayin...

J_rod7

Post Number: 1294
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Johnboy,

Your Logic is very good, and you have some good insights as well. You just need to dig a little deeper into the factual basis of the Creation Universe.

Such 'facts' as the 3rd and 5th Creation Belts are comprised from finer Energy values than the Energy in the (4th) Material Belt. The more Knowledge you can gain in these Natural Laws will be the basis for greater Logic and Wisdom.

You are encouraged in your efforts.

Peace

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page