Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 12, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through August 12, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1038
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody!

Everyone is making good points here, and I wholeheartedly agree with Michael's agreement with Jeroen, and pretty much everything everybody else is also saying. What Ptaah says is very interesting, and his public information (where, exactly?) also is - naturally - the very antithesis of the Masonic motto, "See, Hear and Be Silent". He lets us know in no uncertain terms that Michael's planned (by Korff) trusting (!) involvement/commercial association would (NATURALLY!) seriously backfire, but - IMO - as the Official U.S.A. Meier-contacts Rep, our friend Michael enjoys a different status, within the mission, to us foot-soldiers. Like Jeroen, I've gone to some trouble to provide the facts which counter KKK's lies, and, like Michael (and a host of others!), I've ridiculed KKK's many ridiculous claims.

Scroll down to the Oct 27th, 2007 entry: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meier.whatsnew.htm

I repeat, I think nobody should never attempt to work WITH KKK in any capacity, nor deliberately encourage him, but, like Ptaah, we should most certainly not just ignore him and let his great mistakes be wasted, because Billy says that only by making great mistakes can great things be achieved.

It's really good to see this thread filling up with sources of rebuttal to Colonel Knallkopf's* fantasies. :-)

Cheers!
Dyson
*Knallkopf is an apt insult-term perfectly describing people like Kal. (But IS there anyone else like Kal?) "Knall" is German onomatopoeia for "bang" and "Kopf" is "head", so, although loosely translated as "silly ass" or some such, it more directly connotes trauma-related brain damage. German is such a wonderfully descriptive language.

Thomas

Post Number: 859
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Jeroen :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

J_jansen

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Thanks for the info about IIG. Regarding adding my article to your website: the most easy was is to link it.
The URL is:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Analysis_of_IIG%27s_Meier_Case_explanations

Jeroen
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Articles_by_Jeroen_Jansen

Jplagasse

Post Number: 356
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Kal has sunk so low in public opinion, that he now has no credibility whatsoever.

I agree with Michael and Ptaah.

However, someone needs to point out Korff's mistakes etc. to the unsuspecting public, who have not followed his career. The trick is, to not have Korff's "disaproval rating" rub off by association.

Jeroen has done an excellent job with this.

The Expats forum also was good at times, but only one major topic string remains for now. Many posts were very imaginative and well done. All previous expats strings on Korff were deleted, along with some pretty good observations, excellent humor etc. The focus for the most part, was correcting Korff's many english mistakes.

I figure that one can learn lots by reading through much of the Korff stuff. Examples include attempted "forum control" or "damage control" tactics, using "planted members" and so on. Some is so silly, obvious and extreme, that i'm sure there are Kool Kal FanKlub members even among the ET's.

At one time, i even considered writing a book or something on the tactics used on the expats forum. Thus i collected much of this and related web info... only for my own reference.

Newcomers to the Korff info would have difficulty believing or even imagining the extent of his silly stuff, unless they could read it for themselves. Through this, they would understand Ptaah's and Michael's point of view.

What to do about all this?
I don't know...

After expats, i needed to "get a life" again.
I'm not anxious to immerse myself back into "Korff-Land" again.

Oh yes... for what it's worth, it could be true that Korff got millions of hits on his website.
At one point, his forum and member list was filled with nothing but pages of spam type erotic messages and members. A feeding frenzie.

Regards,
JP

Edward

Post Number: 1712
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Fully agree on your last posting!

Well put!

No matter what the case may be: KKK will ALWAYS throw tomatos at Billy!

The Creational Spiritual aspects, are indeed...the most relevant, of them all.

Like Christian mentioned what Billy said( in the sense of; in line we my own
thoughts, also): The Spiritual Teachings does NOT need the people....but...
The People NEED the Spiritual Teachings.

And Chris' additional insight would be more than welcomed, not?

And let us make sure it does not all 'back-fire'. 'Overdoing', can only make
the flames burnt more intense....and make us manifest in an Endless vicious
circle...with no end. And than we are truly off the main purpose/goal of
intention (The Mission).

Edward.

Poth

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,I was looking around to see if anyone had brought this up,so forgive me if I am posting out of order,Okay I came across this Raelian stuff,I'm sure most of you have heard about them,but to me it looks like they stole billy's whole thing,they claim the contacts started in 1975,{sound familiar?} and claim that E.T.scientists designed us and have a mission to tell the earth humans who they are ,where they came from,etc.. and it just stinks of a ripoff? As if they read about all of Billy's work and changed some things around and now have a whole society of followers,This can not be good for bily's mission and In my opinion only serves to make some Ahole rich,so I guess there is nothing that can be done,but for ppl searching for truth that may come across this crap first and then see our mission,I mean the mission we believe in,will see us as the thiefs and liars?And around and round we go... I can only hope ppl will see the truth,just as we are taught,ppl have to decide for themselves what is and what is not the truth,I just I just found it to be a bit disconcerting and wanted to see if anyone else had any thing to say about it? Thanks everyone....BGood...Poth

Elba

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone !!
I see that some of you like Dyson .. (HI Dyson !) speacks / write german too .. If someone have read the Billy's Book of Names .. can you tell me what is about ?? or if anybody knows if they are thinking to make a traslation of it .. or just a little part?..
gracias..
Elba

Earthling

Post Number: 401
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Poth, Billy has mentioned the Raelians ... do a search and you find. No need to lose sleep over it.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Just a passing thought... Have any of you ever even began to think or realize that the Cro Magnam were in fact the required products of the Sirian Overlords request for warriors and were just that... thus the total so called mass disappearance/extinction routine would have had to do with the final gathering up and transport which would have possibly been a part of the original contract of the infamous 200's... you know the ones in the so called Garden of Eden fiasco and that Neanderthal was at that time was a second generation upgrade and modification attempt of further modified genetic pooling but was thwarped by the 200's 2 so called cohorts in crime... leaders both Ouza and Azazel! Go figure on that one... but I guess it is as good a guess as any of those that are being thrown out there now a days since it seems that the one's involved are not around to give their version of what really happened, well at least... we have Billy and the P's to spark us on!

I know this, is going to throw most of you into a tissy especially those religious hardliners.... oh but what the hell! Well, you only live once or... do you?

And why just why would the P's deliberately leave in any reference to Ouza if in fact they had in fact deliberately left behind something that was of any worth to further lead us up to a whole new can of worms history wise and thought wise!

I most certainly don't believe that it was because Samyaza also Semihazah, Shemyazaz, ... was even mentioned just because of a young girl's name similarity by P's standards had to be further threaded or explained for more than she really was... just that... a pretty but well versed and intelligent messenger? I don't think so, there's more here to this than meets the eye and needs to be further looked and taken into consideration as a possible alternative or further alteration to a history that was once taken many many moons ago to be taken as a flat earth mentality! There is more to this puppy than meets the ol ~ Kanogan !!!

Mat

p.s. And as far as not telling the complete or total truth it is now, I believe politically correct to say or refer to the use of the words ~ plausible denial!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Marbar

Post Number: 113
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope this is a good section to post this. after paying some attention to the Billy Meier Case and the true spiritual teachings that come with it, it seems like I could see my mistakes that I make in life a little faster. I can see mistakes that I never knwe of and I can see a mistake that I made in my life almost everyday.

Doe anyone agree with this?

Kingman

Post Number: 808
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

"after paying some attention to the Billy Meier Case and the true spiritual teachings that come with it, it seems like I could see my mistakes that I make in life a little faster. I can see mistakes that I never knwe of and I can see a mistake that I made in my life almost everyday. "

Billy's knowledge sure makes it easier!
a friend in america
Shawn

Markcampbell

Post Number: 467
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar ;

You become more aware of you actions , and more considerate of others .That's a good observation /comment .

Mark

Atlantis82

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi, i wonder do the plejaren's know the truth about springheeledjack? i read he was an extra dimensional window dropper in the notes on the cassiopaen experiment. Maybe they know who jack the ripper was too? i would be very interested 2 know, where on this forun can u direct q's like this?

Whitelotus

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Knowing the truth is like drinking gin and tonic, it is slowly but surely seeping into the subconscious and intoxicating my brain into questioning my daily decisions at work and leisure. It gives a positive sense and knowing the truth can be an awesome thing.

My question: any possibility of more physical contacts between Billy and the Plejarans again in the future?

Scott

Post Number: 1987
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Whitelotus,

Presently Billy is in contact with the Plejarens. Billy will not be known as Billy in the future, so no contacts can occur between Billy and the Plejarens. In addition, this is the last lifetime the spirit form within Billy will perform the task as Prophet.

Regards
Scott

Whitelotus

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott. Is this the end of the mission?

Any new opening chapter that mankind will be continued to be helped?

Sitkaa

Post Number: 285
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pardon the intrusion, but I just thought to introject a perspective:

If it so chooses, mankind can help itself.

: )
Love is always the way

Mahigitam

Post Number: 224
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wondering, if Hitler hadnot been succumbed to negative influences from Thule society/Bafath...thus helping in the achievement of the world peace..how would it be then the mission of billy in spreading the teaching of truth...any different...?
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Edward

Post Number: 1832
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Yes, interesting question!

If Hitler would have achieved some very Positive World Peace, it would indeed
speak for itself, that the scenario would be Directed in 'another' Direction.

And if, there would be less friction...the Teachings would perhaps have been
diffused somewhat differently. Logically, speaking. The Circumstances would
just grant the Altering of the scenario, so to speak.

We find us than, in another state of Consequences. The Cause and Effect would
than just adapt themselves to this/the/that scenario.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 235
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.thebiggestsecret.org/home/images/photo-albums/billy-meier-hoax-remake-07/album/slides/334_PL_Oxshott_Afternoon_195_sz.html

visible wire

Is it ok in this picture to point out the differences in lengths of nose base area...or the image is quite unclear to make a distinction..
nose difference
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Joe

Post Number: 120
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does Asket have black hair or blonde hair? I'm asking because I thought that Asket actually had black hair but maybe I'm wrong.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 162
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

It is important to note that on your picture there is no reference to other objects in the background or foreground with which to compare the three models being used. On Billy's pictures, there is always a tree or a hill or a car or something else included in the picture for reference. In this picture there is not. On the other pictures in the website you suggested, it can very clearly be seen that models were used because they are beside large trees and look small and without much detail. Every attempt to debunk the case using models will fail for one simple reason: On Billy's pics, models were not used, only big metal ships were. So, therefore all attempts using models will look flimsy and unreal. I can instantly tell the difference in the pictures in that website, so no, it is not "the biggest secret", lol!

See ya.

Ramirez

Post Number: 499
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bronzedesk,

Refering to your post 93,
"Just a passing thought... Have any of you ever even began to think or realize that the Cro Magnam were in fact the required products of the Sirian Overlords request for warriors and were just that"

What remains a question & mystery regarding this issue is utilization of such types for warfare. I mean, would you really expect a cro magnon type to fit into a star wars type imperial armour suit, use laser weapons & communications devices ? Grunt grunt grunt boss ..... errr who did you say i have to hit ?

OK so you have this bunch of club wielding aggressives at your disposal. How do you use them for warfare ? Guys capable of wielding clubs & throwing stones are hardly going to be much against any sort of modern opposition and if they are so primitive how do you control them ?
Also with sanitary matters .... probably might be a bit awkward transporting such types about unless they can be house trained.

The story needs more detail to make sense.

Cro Mangon mentality .... sure you might find daily examples of this in Iraq & Afganistan. Aggressive, stupid, easily influenced, self serving, domineering ..... for some not much has changed despite a few incarnations.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page