Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 25, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 25, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Truthseeker

Post Number: 338
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

A few times over the past few years you've mentioned that Arther Berlet, the one who wrote a book called "UFO contact from Planet Akart", was in fact a fraud, despite there being similarities from your info to the true planet Akart, however, it has more recently been brought to my attention that this statement of your contradicts yet another statement found in contact #38 in which this can be found in a list of UFO contactees as follows where it says;

-Arther Berlet/Brazil. Had real vision contact.

(Note: this was evidently deleted from the list in the Stevens Translations as line #90.5)

And then a short time later your reply back to Semjase was;

Meier- Fantastic. Slowly my head smokes from these matters. But I recognize from your information, that neither Raps nor Berlet have flown in spaceships, and just have these experiences in the form mentioned by you.

My question being, does this real vision still mean Arther Berlet is still a fraud or have the Plejarens since made a correction here concerning this matter, or is it because he may have changed his actual story in some way for his book??

I'm assuming he may have had changed his story somewhat for his book.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 277
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

When I was at the SSSC in May I was told that you could find out about a person. Their past, future, where their spirit form originated from and their level of evolution.

I understand that you are able to calculate a persons level of evolution and you possess the ability of clairvoyance.

I am somewhat confused with the rest. I know that the Plejaren can help with finding out about a spirit form and past incarnations by ways of the High Council and the AA.

Would it be possible if you could openly talk here about the following question. If you do not wish to talk about this then that is fine and not a problem.

Question, How is it possible for you to gain information on a persons past lives and also where their spirit form originated (planet). Would this be telepathic communication to the higher spiritual planes and/or going through the storage banks?

Thanks Eduard, if you do not wish to talk about your abilities here then it is not a problem.

Kind Regards
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Justsayno

Post Number: 297
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Could these possibly be structures on Mars?
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA13081
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA13080_modest.jpg
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA13084_modest.jpg

The first two photos, there looks like a set of headlights on the lower right corner.
I don't believe that the ridge is 8 inches high like they claim.
What is your opinion?
Thank you
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Mavi

Post Number: 58
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My husband has a question for you, Do you have any knowledge and your opinion about: "A course in Miracles"? It's a study course about teaching forgiveness as the road to inner peace and the remembrance of the unconditional love of Creation.
Thank you
Salome
Mavi

Jamesm

Post Number: 166
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

Please verbosely define the term Absolute Absolutum.

Thanks again

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Marcela

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

I have a question about the evolution of the spirit. When a scientist dies in the middle of the jungle, his/her spirit will travel back to the culture, which is more suited to continue its evolution. Then I was wondering; is the spirit of a human attracted by the vibration of the spirits of their parents or the mother, so that the spirit is born from parents that are evolved as well? Or does the reincarnation of the spirit happen in a complete random way, but within the same culture?

Thank you and Salome, Marcela

Scott

Post Number: 2052
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dan_c

Hello Billy. Thank you so much for all of your amazing dedication and work. I highly respect your neutral approach to life. I've been wondering lately, if Jmmanuel was not crucified for religious reasons (since he clearly did have the opportunity to prevent himself from being crucified and was not himself religious), then what was the real reason for letting himself be crucified?

Warmest regards,
Yours truly
Daniel

Jmmanuel just fulfilled his duty. He knew from foresight that he would not die on the cross and, therefore, used the experience to learn and live through pain and torture.

Scott

Hello Billy,
Do you or the Plejarens know if it is necessary for Creations to be “twin” Creations in order to travel from one Creation to another? Can travel to another Creation (with a material belt) be accomplished, without that other Creation being a twin? My understanding of this is based on my knowledge that we live in a twin Universe/Creation, which is the reason the Plejarens are able to visit Asket and her people and vice versa.
Thanks so very much

Salome
Scott

Chrisitian will not be seeing Billy next month (September) which means this current round of answers will not be available until sometime in October. Thanks-Scott

(Message edited by scott on August 29, 2010)

No, that's not necessary. It is possible to travel into "non-twin" or "non-triplets" universes.

Norm

If most of the space-traveling races are in a different time plane. What time plane are we in?

In our, the Dern universe.

Davidmg

Several paintings

A fresco entitled "The Crucifixion" was said to be painted in 1350. The fresco is located above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia. There are two objects in the painting, which interstingly could be considered as UFO's or comets and are shown in the painting both on the top left and right sides in the sky of the painting.

Now, also depicted in a different painting which is named "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino" by said painted by Domenico Ghirlandaio (1449-1494) , and again also contains what looks like an image of an advanced craft in the sky when terrestrial flight was not established hear on earth at that time of when it was painted.

Giving the nature of the mission and of which both you Mr. Meier and Jmmanuel both received guidance and instructions of great knowledge from terrestrial and non-terrestrial people. I hope that you may have knowledge about the images in to the tw