Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 11, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through September 11, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 156

Billy:
That is nice to hear. May I also know who the new members will be and when one can count on their appearance or entry?

Quetzal:
88. Certainly, but about this and about what is said, you must remain silent for so long until everything has arisen so.
89. In 1982, Hans Benz will appear again, whom you know, then also Brunhilde Koye.
90. Christina Gasser should appear with respect to this in 1986, and so also Elizabeth Kroeger, who is the destined marriage partner of Guido Moosbrugger.
91. In 1987, Hans George Lanzendorfer is to appear, who will associate himself, according to destiny, with Barbara Harnisch, who will belong to the group beginning in 1989.
92. In 1987, still Christian Frehner and Edith Beldi are to enter the group, as well as Brigitta Klara Kellar.
93. In the same year, Piero Petrizzo will also come to the group, who, together with Gilgamesha, will have determination to show.
94. In the same year, Wolfgang Adolf Stauber is likewise to enter the group, who will marry Philia Christine Gabriel according to destiny, who will have already found her way into the group in 1986.
95. Then, in 1990, Andreas Schubiger and Simone Juliane Holler are expected to find their way into the group-community.

End of excerpt.

If I'm not mistaken Michael Horn isn't a FIGU core group member but did the Plejaren ever mention him in the contact reports?

Joe

Post Number: 112
Posted on Monday, July 05, 2010 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 226

Billy:
That probably means that also the oscillations of electricity on humans and probably also on animals and plants, birds, fish and insects, etc. produce pathogenic effects. At the same time, I think of electromagnetic waves, as these come from power lines or electric lines as well as from electrical appliances and radio equipment as well as transmission towers for radio and television, etc. Is this meant by your reference to electricity?

Quetzal:
18. That is correct.
19. In the coming time, however, the whole thing will still increase because the progress will bring with it that small, portable communication devices, which will then be called mobile devices or mobile phones and so on, will become mass-produced items for the Earth people; consequently, there will only be a few who won’t then equip themselves with such devices, which will very often find only a pointless use.
20. The whole thing will cause a technological progress epidemic and will cost many human lives.
21. This, on the one hand, through the dangerous radiation emitted by the devices and, on the other hand, also because these devices will be used irresponsibly at every impossible and possible opportunity, like when driving cars, etc., by what means attention and control are weakened and fatal accidents, etc. are caused.

End of excerpt.

What about Wi-Fi? I mean does the same apply to having a wireless internet connection?

Scott

Post Number: 2007
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, While I can't answer your question directly, have you ever noticed when there is a mass power failure, how calm things feel. Perhaps we are affected by these things without realizing it, until they are no longer emitting energy.

Scott

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Wi-Fi uses radio, which is a form of electromagnetic energy. It is not exceptionally strong - though I do think I noticed a small difference when I went back to landlines for my computers here at home. Like Scott said, it felt a little quieter - but it could have been a bit of imagination, after all, I live within range of about 20 WiFi home networks.

Also, when I lived in Brazil, for a long time, I lived not more than 50 metres from a mobile phone tower. I didn't realize it until recently, but it was the cause of a lot of stress, which came out in various ways, both subtle and not-so-subtle. I am pretty sure of this because for the last year before we moved away from Brazil, we lived in a different apartment about a kilometre from the first one (and right above a noisy bar - stressful in it's own right, but usually only on the weekends) - but living there was VERY much less stressful.

Salome,

Tim

Pele

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings from Brazil. Indeed here we have Wi-fi towers all over and the majority are in the wrong places, to near the homes.
Pele

J_rod7

Post Number: 1321
Posted on Tuesday, July 06, 2010 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings Pele,

Welcome to the Forum.

Those relay towers are sprouting up everywhere. In the news here, there have been reported that some School districts refused the phone companies permission to put those things anywhere on school property. The district managers did the right thing because they know the radiation from those towers effect the brains of the children.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 218
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 222, Wednesday, February 3, 1988

Billy: ....The new pyramid, as well as all the others and the Sphinx structure, were built in more recent times, so about 4,500 years ago, solely by Earth people, by their own forces. The builders were early Egyptians, like also the largest part of the workers, who were free people and artisans to a certain part, while many others, who came in small numbers as slaves from other countries, had to perform their hard work, together with a small number of domestic slaves. That majority of the workers, however, was based on free Egyptians. For the purpose of the nourishment of all workforces, a veritable industrial food-city was built near the pyramid, and also mass campsites were provided for resting and sleeping, as well as tombs for the many deceased, who were at work there. That’s how I remember it being explained to me by you. Now, is this right, or did I fall into a fallacy?

Quetzal: Everything is correct; so therefore, no further explanation is necessary.

Egypt tombs suggest free men built pyramids, not slaves - January 2010
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8451538.stm

"Tombs discovered near Egypt's great pyramids reinforce the theory they were built by free workers rather than slaves."
----------

but when someone asked billy about how the pyramid was built, he gave this reply..

------------
Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 12:27 pm

Hi Billy,
I hope you have been well.
This may seem mundane to you.
There is still much controversy & uncertainty on how the Great Pyramid
was built.
Could you please shed some light on exactly how the Great Pyramid wasbuilt.(i understand it was built aprox 73,000 years ago)Were other Megaliths constructed using the same methods ?
Salome,
Steve

ANSWER: Hi Steve,
Only a very small part of the work was done with the aid of telekinetic devices/forces. Most of the work was executed by about
200,000 slaves (plus animals) over a time period of many decades. A huge number of the slaves died during this process. (Altogether a very impressive work!)
The Megaliths were also constructed by human being's hand labor.
--------------
In the above reply by billy, he didnot mention "free people"(but slaves) who were the largest part of the workers according to the contact report 222..any guesses!}
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Memo00

Post Number: 435
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam

the above (free people + some slaves) refers to the Sphinx and to a "new" pyramid as well as other ones (which ones? there are more than 4 pyramids in Egypt), if i remember correctly many of the newer ones were destroyed and only some ruins remain which shows they are not of the same quality as the older ones.

The answer in the questions to Billy refers specifically to the Great pyramid which was made by slaves but whose "architects" were very advanced ET´s.

So as i see it Billy is speaking of different things.

Rarena

Post Number: 588
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

I think the previous contact reference was referring that mobile devices will cause deaths due to a lack of attention and concentration while driving.

As to electromagnetic waves... being electrochemical in nature we humans are distracted and even animals such as birds can lose thier way in the magnetic field due to these waves intefering with their natural bioelectrical senses.

I wear, on occasion... one of the raygaurd devices made in Austria not so much for the feeling of calm... but for the peace of mind of knowing it will neutralize many possibly harmful waves and allow my natural bioelectrical patterns to operate unhindered.

Darren

Post Number: 256
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The contact notes don't mention how they cut all those stones, but I not really interested in finding out how they cut the Giza Pyramid blocks which were made of soft sandstone, but all the pyramids and structures (eg Easter island statues) in the America's which were supposedly made of the 'hardest' granite rock.

The notes say the ET's on easter island only showed the people how to build them with the simplest of tools and technology that these people had at their disposal. (they didn't give them anything new) But how could they cut granite if they don't have something harder to cut it with in those days??

Billy
... regarding Easter Island, we misunderstood everything about that, because we assumed that the extraterrestrials had put their own machines at the disposal of the islanders. So, naturally everything looks different ...

Quetzal
88. The foreigners actually only revealed instructions and understandings in regard to how the still very primitive Earth humans could develop a special technology as a result of building - from the simplest means - their own devices and primitive machines for their use.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_230

Mahigitam

Post Number: 220
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,

YOur right, when Billy mentions majority of free people constructed pyramids..he is referring to "new pyramid, as well as all the others and the Sphinx structure" around 4500 years ago...

when asked in "Questions and Answers" section, he is talking about the original Pyramid built around 73,000 years ago which seems to be built by 200,000 slaves + animals....
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Edward

Post Number: 1827
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Excellent reference.

I have seen a number of Documentaries (in the past) concerning your mentioned,
and indeed it does Confirm what Billy and Quetzal mentioned.

Thus, the archeologists conducted their work quite excellently and Proving the
Facts.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 225
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 225, Saturday, December 31, 1988,

Quetzal: We talked about the evolution of plants and animals, and I wanted to explain that the toxic plants, reptiles, insects, and animals, etc. on the Earth have entered into a stage of their evolution, as they have begun to develop larger and stronger amounts of poison. This is an unavoidable consequence of evolution, which is determined by the environment.
----------------
This means that the toxicity of already toxic plants/animals/insects/reptiles increases...thus helping them to survive much better..
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Edward

Post Number: 1831
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Yes, interesting insight!

They do indeed become more stronger in their Poisons. Many such animals, etc.,
are becoming very Immune to antidotes, thus, they are gradually adapting their
Venom to their surroundings and whatever contra agents, to dissolve them.

Thus, scientists and researchers do...have to Upgrade..their Antidotes, etc.
regularly, in order to maintain a quite reasonable remedy. Thus, the Remedy/
Medicine also Evolves thanks to the Venom Evolution of the mentioned
life-forms.

Edward.

Joe

Post Number: 117
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is there anyone else besides me having problems viewing Ben's translations of the contact reports on MySpace?

http://www.myspace.com/billymeiercontactreports

Getknowledge

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, i just checked. Futureofmankind site is usually good at posting Ben's translations, when he publishes them.
Tien

Lth

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> seems fine to me, just checked it. where are you located generally? maybe > that is the issue...

Joe

Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For some odd reason the fonts on the right hand side of Ben's MySpace web page are black which barely makes it readable. I could have sworn that the fonts were white before, not black. I'm using IE 8.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1338
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

No problems from here. Running MAC OS 10.6.2 with Safari 5.0. All the fonts show white on a black background, and all links are in light blue. Your issue may be with microscruffy IE8.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 230
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 228, May 1st, 1989

Quetzal: The first belt(kuiper belt) - a zone - is located up to more than 150,000 astronomical units from the Sun.

Diagram showing the Kuiper belt and Oort cloud to scale with our planetary system
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v424/n6949/fig_tab/nature01725_F1.html

Kuiper belt(extends from about 30 to 55 AU ) along with scattered disk region extends upto only 1000 AU..where as from contact notes.."zone - is located up to more than 150,000 astronomical units from the Sun."(even crossing the Oort cloud;which is 100,000 AU)...

SO kuiper belt extends 150 times more than what current science tells us...

Mahigitam

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 230, Wednesday, October 11th, 1989

Quetzal: The secret USAmerican plan, since the First World War, has been organized to eradicate the German language in particular, and indeed in conjunction with USAmerica's secret, world-domination plans. But through the entire disharmony, the German language, with all its varieties and dialects, is infected through a wrong stressing of the words in the spoken sentences, which additionally promotes the entire disharmony and also exercises an extremely negative influence on governors, company leaders, industrial magnates, and the military, and so forth.

How does wrongly stressing of words promote disharmony & negativity ? I think this is somewhat related to naming of a person, in which wrong name can affect that person....also the pronouncing the word "OM" promotes good mental & physical health..

Edward

Post Number: 1842
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Yes, you got the right idea.

I would see it in such way, also.

Even here, the Dutch language is undergoing the same sort of metamorphosis.

There are more and more English words being processed into the language, that
the True Dutch words of origin no longer are used and thus, the meaning of the
words is not translated correctly and/or defined.

When I look in my old Dutch dictionary, the words are more clearly explained
with it's True meaning, than the new so-called Updated dictionaries. Which is
only, making it more difficult for the individual to understand; let alone
know it's True meaning. And in such fashion....the Dutch language is NOT the
Dutch language, anymore.

Thus, in short: the Dutch language in undergoing the same predicament.

Saying/writing the words in a correct Context in the sentence would indeed
bring more Understanding and Comprehension.

Like the saying goes: "It is not WHAT you say....it is HOW you say it..."

Than, One should be Aligned is the appropriate Vibration.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 253
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I recall that the Plejarans and/or Asket and her people may have also been responsible for impulsing the FBI or CIA in order to locate a nuclear bomb that was planted somewhere in the San Francisco area,"..which contact report was it ?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page