Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 30, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through October 30, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2034
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

I'm not sure what you are trying to say with your statement? Billy has still MORE footage and which not all of them are displayed on the
FIGU sites. There must be ONE in Active action....
How could we know whether Billy has or has not displayed all his footage on the FIGU Sites?, and why must there be "ONE in Active action"?

Tnxs
Scott

Ramirez

Post Number: 518
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

What might be referred to here is a missing 10 minute clip of the wedding cake ship. Billy recorded 2 films of it but one went missing, apparently stolen.

So maybe had more footage is more accurate than has more footage.
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 262
Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Namaste,

how to watch Michael's presentation in Ontario Science Centre, Toronto,2006 & also other multimedia presentations he gives in various parts of USA & europe(if any).

What about the recent presentation done in New Mexico?
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Edward

Post Number: 1892
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott...

It could be a 'possibility', that Billy may have such footage; not yet
displayed it. We should keep in mind, that he would just select a number of
footage, which speaks for itself.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1893
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Alas, I can not view your mentioned clip: only see GREEN in the video-frame.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1894
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael...

Just a technical distinction:

The Lights are not really Turning around the craft, as what I could make out.

The lights go on-and-off in a sequence that makes it look as if they are
Turning/Revolving around the craft; which is similar to the Cigarship I once
encountered. It had lights going on-and-off from front to rear and if the
lights were attached going around the Cigarship, it would also look as if it
was revolving around it.

Thus: it(Beamship's) so-called Revolving seems to deal with intensity of the
craft to some point to gain her capabilities, as was mentioned.

Edward.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 328
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Notes:

There was no video for the Ontario presentation.

I will eventually have the New Mexico one.

I didn't say the craft revolved, only that the lights flashed and alternated,

Mike

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam
I offer the following from memory so obviously do not take as 100% factual.
To my knowledge Plejaren beamships do not have purposefully designed revolving lights on the hulls of their craft or as an effect / by-product of the crafts many technical enhancements while in operation within our biosphere.
From what I remember Billy did show Ptaah an 8mm film of the newest type of beamship at the time which of course was intended for demonstration purposes for filming / photographing whereby it can be clearly seen on the film a non-synchronous light phenomenon. From what I remember this took Ptaah by surprise, so I am guessing that it was a random electromagnetic discharge / interaction between our atmosphere and this particular craft that required further investigation by the Plejaren as a matter of curiosity.

In answer to your question I think you inadvertently missed one key word that you quoted from that particular film segment and that is "simulation". What Jim did was to apply mathematical computer modelling of the various Plejaren craft from previous analysis on original photos in conjunction with combinations of colour contouring, light enhancement, edge analysis, certain band pass filtering based on his observations and analysis that appeared to show what he described as perhaps a propulsion force field surrounding the craft. Then at a later time the sound analysis was underway and so Jim as a matter of curiosity and interest thought that what he and the computer were seeing in the photos could be tied in with the sound analysis as perhaps there could be a correlation between the imaging information and the fluctuating sound, I think it was just a thought experiment by Jim. Of course I could be wrong on this.

Salome
Mike

Edward

Post Number: 1896
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mike....

Yes, I would agree: random electromagnetic discharge / interaction between our
atmosphere; or any other type, it be plasma related(force/magnetic-field,
whatever...), etc., can also occur, which is quite common though; as it was
once explained(; explained in Guido's book, AY...TF, if I remember it
correctly). Which is of course something way different than the lights effect.

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 482
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/10UFO_Colleges/prweb4618584.htm

"U.S. Expert to Bring “Graduate Level Course in UFO Studies” to Colleges"

"Michael Horn, the U.S. media representative for Swiss UFO contactee, Billy Meier, will bring his multi-media presentations to schools, colleges and universities beginning in 2011."

Edward

Post Number: 1908
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling....

Now, that....sounds like an excellent idea!!

EDUCATE them in the Source facilities where Education is being conducted.

Michael should indeed be a Standard Class...I would say....

Edward.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 559
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone can teach a class like this , It's
Michael . Progress in the direction of commonlace acceptance of the truth , such as will be the norm in the far future .

Michael_horn

Post Number: 337
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I do hope to have many opportunities to do so.

Recent press releases, for those who may be interested:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/10UFO_Science/prweb4639934.htm

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/10UFO_Prophecies/prweb4634064.htm

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/08/prweb4436884.htm

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/10/prweb4608234.htm

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/08/prweb4620424.htm

Mahigitam

Post Number: 271
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, how about making a documentary in the style of 'MIchael moore'..going to the streets, asking public, experts,academics, scientists what they think about ufo's & billy meier case in general...then we cut the scene to you giving proper explanations to the respective questions put forward to the above people...

Idea of the documentary :

- exposing major coverup in all media, ufo community, academics, universities,...from first world war upto now..

- psychology of humans(critics,ufo experts..) how stupid they can be & how far they would go to reinforce their beliefs,their illogical protective blockade when faced with truth

- explaining what really happened(first moon landing, jfk assasination, roswell,anunnaki,ufo abduction, cattle mutilation,ufo crashes, neo-nazis,cia, mib & all the major conspiracies)

- Message from ET's(spiritual teaching, previous prophets and their lives,.. ) and its relevance to present global events, prophecies and predictions...

- silent revolution by very few people...(that would be FIGU members & us)

- comapring all contactee cases to billy meier's and their evidence..
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Michael_horn

Post Number: 340
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

It's a great idea. The reality is that it costs a good deal of money to do that kind of a film, especially when you are wanting to interview specific people like scientists, researchers, etc.

I'd love to do it though.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 127
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Interesting idea

Not sure I'm always a fan of the Mihael Moore style of going about things - but then again its usually engaging, and has arrived at a form of 'success' no doubt. but perhaps debatable at the same time - his style or way of going about things. DO the ends justify the maybe slightly MAchiavelian means??

Although definitly the idea of doing 'Vox-pops' with various individuals may be something to venture into. to "confont" the various smug & lazy-immovable academics - and so to proceed with more on that front - if that was ever financially feasible at a future time.

Also just going to throw this out...maybe optimistic but whatever (maybe somebody might know better) - but anyway wondering about whether there would be any scope at all for Michael to get on Russia Today news channel – at their new york base. (was there ever an attempt made on that front? perhaps they would be interested to know about issues pertaining to russian history (ie Tunguska, or further details on the life and times of Rasputin) – To dangle the carrot on those russian related subjects. But anyway basically if this following author can get on it -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLv1kC2bWzc

then surely there may be scope for Michael to be on aswell. On the strength of his S.R.O.T. film - to make an inway on there, No? Going by the Wikipedia info on it for what its worth…maybe there might be some chance for inway there…

[quote]

“As an alternative media source often interacting with independent journalists, RT alongside the aforementioned media sources has become a major player in the battle for information, and a serious obstacle to some of the western players.

[end quote]

Or are the shadowy international ‘Dark Forces’ in control of that station too. ? More than likely so I guess in the end.

Always thought it a sickener that Larry King would not allow any discussion on the show. maybe there would be more possibility of making progress with Hala Gorani - on one of her shows. just on the level that she seems to be a decent sort, old soul of sorts - or ahead of her time maybe...my idealised picture of what the future mothers of the earth will be like - although possibly getting carried away there on that one!

ALthough possible being WAY too optimistic on that - no doubt CNN puppetmasters would shut it down in a matter of mere nano-seconds.

didn't michael moore trick his way into charlton heston's home! - he is a trickster ;-)

Dig the well before you are thirsty. ~Chinese Proverb

Edward

Post Number: 1910
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Yes: Great Insight links....

Edward.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 342
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2010 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been having a battle with MUFON:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/10/prweb4670644.htm

http://theyfly.com/MUFON_Meltdown.html

..and am grateful that George A. FLier, the MUFON Easter Region Director, posted info here:

http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=e59510c1999c&mid=2813896&cc=98d9e0df2d01667

Edward

Post Number: 1913
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Some 'shortsighted' mind, that Susan Swiatek...has her self, no??

Speaking of: fool...!!

Certainly One who has not investigated the Meier Case, personally...and to
it's Details! Very Judgmental, I would say.

And yes, I do remember reading about MUFON in the FIGU materials in the past;
quite astonishing, mentioning it's existence 'to-be'...BEFORE it ever came
about.

Just keep on pitching the ball, Michael. One day they WILL strike out!

"The one who laughs the last....laughs the hardest....", as they say!

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 448
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear FIGU friends

here i post a link to a short video documentary i made with a friend about overpopulation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLbE46RNwY

it is in Spanish but i added English subtitles

i hope you like it and share it with friends and relatives

Peace to everyone

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00,

Awesome! I sent it to family and friends. Very creative, well put and the editing was great. What's your next project?

Eddie
[7:-)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 565
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00 ;

Thank you so much for making this and starting the ripple effect with these kind of public service announcements . Very well done .

Salome , Mark

Ramirez

Post Number: 524
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,

Very well done. This has just the right sort of impact. Non confrontational, informative, factual.

Just like a documentary billboard.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page