Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 29, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through November 29, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Vb28

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

Thanks again for your answers.

@CF so many questions so little time. ( i will added to the list of questions for a later time)

although i have alot of important questions, this one is bugging me.

i think that this is a single question:

picture this:

-Man and Man can not bed down together (correct?) against creation. but what if one of the man choose to get a sex changed and become a woman, could they bed down together?( in this situation the woman can procreate because of advanced science)
-The same question again, but this time the woman can not procreate.
-The same situation but in this case the two women get a sex changed and become full men could they bed down together, since they were women before?

Thanks
VB

Patm

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the Kelch der Wahrheit Introduction...

"The tome comprises a total of 28 chapters."
"the first 14 chapters from terrestrial storage banks"
"Only in the cosmic storage banks have their teaching and explanations been retained and stored for all time down to the present day."
"there had been provision for ages that the spiritual teaching of chapters 15 to 28 should be put into words by the last and seventh prophet"
"expand the teaching of Nokodemion with his own addition, in which case it was also necessary to write chapters 15 to 20 in an old written language."

Question:
Chapters 15 through 28, which will be put into words by you, why was it required to only write chapters 15 through 20 in the old written language and what is the significance of the final eight chapters not needing to be written in the old language?

...still patiently waiting on the completion of the english translation of the last eight chapters...

Thanks
PatM

Marcela

Post Number: 224
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

Thank you for the reply. Before I ask the question, I wanted to say that reading your biography I was amazed to know that you were such a good Cobra snake catcher, and from deduction I realized that you did this with only one arm. I like snakes as well, I know it sounds odd, but I do like them, and I have caught myself a few. I caught a baby snake when I was a child that I kept as a pet. And then I caught two more that I released. I would never attempt to catch a poisonous snake thought. :-)

Reading the 12 commandments of Creation, #2 says that “You shall keep holy the name of Creation and not abuse this name.” I understand that by keeping it holy, one must respect Creation’s name, not use it in absurd sentences or thoughts. But what does it mean to not abuse the name of Creation?

Many kind greetings to you and the core group, Marcela

Scott

Post Number: 2059
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whowatchesthewatchers

Dear Mr. Eduard Albert Meier,

Thank you for answering my previous questions.
I apologize if I came across as aggressive. That was not my intention. Please forgive me if I came off that way.

I remember sometime back the Plejaren investigated
the incident of TWA Flight 800 being shot down. They even went so far as to explain what happened. Why would the Plejaren do this? I thought they are not the World's Police? Their investigation went so far as to name who was responsible for the crime.

I am confused as to why they would investigate the TWA Flight 800 incident and name who was responsible, but looking into the case of "The East Area Rapist" aka "The Original Night Stalker" is something that they would refuse to investigate?

Could you please explain to me, sir, why the Plejaren would investigate one incident, but not the other?

Thank you kindly.

While events like the shooting at TWA Flight 800 are part of the Plejaren normal observation mission, usual and unusual crimes are not on their priority list, so to speak. On several instances the P's provided certain data about mass murderers, like Jack the ripper or Jim Jones, etc. And just recently Billy had a talk with Ptaah about some capital criminals. That contact report will surely be published sometime in the near future.

Elba

Dear Teacher :
I apreciated your response to my previous question about the Spiritual Teachings on children .
I missed the 2 previous posting times dealing with the death of my mother and those thoughts & feelings .. I'm feeling better now ..
My question now is .. I have had premonition dreams, do they have anything to do with the Meditation ???.
I had one dream with a car accident and I didnt' pay attention to it ...then the accident really happened exactly like my dream .. the second time I had a dream but this time , I paid attention and I think avoided it ..I but continue having dreams that scare me because I don't know if they are premonitions or not. Sometimes they are really bad and I don't want to deal with that. So in consequence I have stopped meditating for now. What should I do ?
Thank you for your time
Salome
Elba

Such "vorausschauende Wahrträume" (foresighted true-dreams) must not necessarily have a connection with meditation. Therefore you don't have to stop meditating.

You can use such dreams to deliberately avoid negative things to become true.

Savio

Dear Billy

I refer to the evolution of human being on earth millions year ago.

During the period that the primates were developing into Human beings and also branching off into Apes.

As human beings and other animals are equipped with different types of spiritform, while the development of primates into Human beings took a very long period, and there seems no sharp-cut borderline nor critical threshold situation.

My question is: Would there be a spirit type sudden changeover for switching primate into Human, or, the spirit also evolve into a human type Spiritform during these long development period?

Salome
Savio

From its beginning, the spirit form had "two sides", which means, that it had the option to branch of as ape, or as a human being. The decisive factor was the development of the brain.
As an analogy you can take the human embryo which at the beginning contains both sexes, and then, during the development, one sex becomes decisive and determines the gender/sex of the human being to be.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your answer.

In my last question, I was not mentioning any effects of any kinds; I'm a down-to-earth person. I read what was written about the woven code. I was just asking if there was a difference between hearing or listening " Der Kelch der Wahrheit". I now know there is no, which is a very good piece of news.

Question:

Would it be beneficial to know "Der Kelch der Wahrheit" by heart or is it not worth?

Thanks
Salome
Lepuniv

Yes, this would be beneficial. However, the important factor is to live what is tought in the book, applying the teaching in everyday life.

Ramirez

Greetings Dear Billy,

Concerning the High Council.

Semi spirit is a confusing term so are these beings still mortal or at a stage beyond re-incarnation ? Also could you briefly describe their appearance and level of mental capability compared to say Ptaah or Quetzal. Are their minds something like an advanced super JHWH ? With Ptaah & Quetzal thanks to the contact reports we at least have a guiding benchmark.

If they are still mortal are you aware of their lifespans and in that case a further issue then arises. Since these beings are presumably drawn from diverse human species scattered all over the universe who have evolved to a certain stage do they permanently dwell on their home planet and continue to procreate there ? How did they arrive on the planet which hosts the High Council ?

Cheers.

There is only one (1) High Council in our universe and spread over/through it, but it is highly probable that there are different "locations" where it is possible to "plug in" = get in contact with the HC. So when Ptaah is contacting the HC, he will do this in his dimension, not in ours.
In the Andromeda region the HC exists in a somewhat more concentrated (konzentriert) cloud-like form, kind of a "Ausgangspunkt" (starting-point) or sender/receiver.
The HC is half-material and, therefore, cannot procreate offspring anymore.

Joe

Billy, when you were aboard Sfath's beamship at the age of 5, Sfath had placed something on top of your head and after a short period of time you had gained a lot of knowledge. Could you please tell me if this is common practise amongst the Plejaren themselves?

No, this is not common practise among the Plejaren; and besides such a teaching process is not practicable with all human beings.

Bodhran

Dear Billy,
Since visiting the center in September and talking with the core group members I have been struck by the enormity of the challenge faced by you and the group tirelessly working away to get the message of the Plejaran out to the world which is largely unaware of you or dismisses you. I was shocked at how few passive members there were worldwide and personally I see constant attacks on the internet against you and your message which seems to hinder the whole process of getting any spiritual message out to the point almost of stagnation. The evidence initially presented to you by the Plejaran was intended to be presented in a way that would allow a gradual introduction of certain concepts into the psyche of the human species without forcing them to accept them as fact, this seems to have worked as the majority of the human population now accept the possibility of extraterrestrial life.
My question is this: If the spiritual message has been largely ignored apparrently because the process of plausible deniability has worked too well, are there any plans to counteract this with withheld evidence? Or is the earth human to naturally gravitate towards real spirituality on his own without coming in contact with your message?

Many thanks.
Salome
Tony.

Yes, the "earth human beings would naturally gravitate towards real spirituality", but of course not to such an extent as when there is a prophet around who brought and brings the true teaching.
And there is a "No" to your first question. Each human being must learn at his own pace, and any plan or attempt to speed up the process of "accepting the spirit teaching" would be an act of coercion and force. It would be equal with missionizing, just as it is the case with religions and sects.

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

There is something definitely in the air, a certain foreboding that the next couple of years is going to be very tumultuous given how much prelude is setting the stage in that direction.
I am wondering whether the passengers on the supposed hijacked planes on 911 will ever be freed; whether the dark wanderer will hit the US; whether pope peter the roman will take the papacy in 2012; whether Obama will be assassinated when he wins his 2nd term; whether China will eventually be forced to invade Iran for oil and natural Gas; whether the world economy will experience a meltdown due to the solar storm in 2012; whether they will go through with their hoaxed alien invasion on 2012; whether another false flag operation will be perpetuated on 12/12/2010 as most other masonically significant days have been used up for such; whether the Muslims will take the stand and stand for their rights against so much lies and propaganda inflicted on them by the carefully controlled corrupt mass media; whether the NGOs and secret service monitoring this site will ever start leaking classified documents pertaining to UFO matters; whether the descendants of the old Gods will migrate to other places from where they are due to the threat of natural disasters etc etc

My question is besides you and the FIGU core and passive group members, who else on earth were the Sirian renegades trying to kill before they were captured on Mars?

Good health to you Billy
Matt Lee

They had one aim only: Destroying Billy.

Earthling

Greetings Billy & Christian;

I've read (thru Benjamins (excellent ) translations of the Contact Notes) that members of the core group had the possibility for their lives to be extended up to 12 years. That if they didn't fulfill requirements of core group obligations, and had to leave the core group, then their life extension would be 'revoked'. I also read that you (Billy) were given information by your Plejaren contacts/friends of the time and manner of your departing this life.

Are life extensions 'granted' to core members due to their knowledge/wisdom/love/harmony gained, only possible because of access and application while being in the FIGU core group; something they could not do, and would not be possible outside FIGU core group participation?

Through the same logic of altering one's lifespan and presumably one's manner of death, was your (Billys) predicted or prophesized death, written in stone or has it been altered to some degree by your thoughts/feelings/knowledge/wisdom/love/actions over the past decades?

I suppose these are two related but different questions; can you please weave them into one related answer?

Thank you,
Bruce

The prerequisites for that life-span extension were not fulfilled because of quarrels among the core group members at that time. The whole process was connected with a certain meditation and meditation room.
Billy's calculated death date has changed in the meantime due to his severe accident.

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,

When we pray the TJ version of the Lord's Prayer to our spirit (consciousness), what do we do to avoid confusing with the material consciousness?

Jun

Your question is not clear.

(Note by CF: Just say the prayer to yourself. Your consciousness subconsciously knows that when you direct your thoughts to your spirit that they get straight through to your consciousness.)

Ben

Hi Billy and Christian,

Thank you for your previous answer.
There are books and stories about accidental 'time travel'.
I think one of the most known is about Rundolf Fenz Junior. That man allegedly was hit by a car in the year 1958, he was dressed in a style that looked old-fashioned, even archaic. The impact was such that the man was killed outright. The deceased was carring an amount of money (antique bills) and several business cards bearing the name Rudolf Fenz. There was also a letter postmarked in 1876.

I put a large question mark on such stories, mainly because there are no hard evidences to prove or disprove it. Many writers speculate that there are natural phenomenons which may cause that one spontaneously moves in time.

Billy my question is it possible to move in time without using time travel technology, in other words are there any natural mechanisms allowing for that or we are dealing here with pure fiction?

Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

Billy doesn't know about Rudolf Fenz.
He thinks that it is possible that there are natural mechanisms which could move a person from one dimension/time frame to another.

Norm

Billy I’m very confused by you & Ptaahs statement about where Hyperborea was/is. Is the current land mass called Greenland where Hyperborea was when it was positioned where Florida is positioned today? I’ll add this for more clarification. If I want to search for the remains of Hyperboria would I go to Florida or Greenland?

It was in Florida, but Florida at that time was where Greenland is today.

Hector

Hi Billy we all know the problems overpopulation is causing to our planet. I imagine that overpopulation causes not only problems in this material dimension where people incarnate in material bodies(diesseits) but also in the beyond (jenseits). What I would like to know is if there can appear negative consecuencies to our next personality if due to overpopulation, instead of staying in the beyond say 152 years, we stay a mere 1 or 5 years.

I came to this conclusion after thinking that the material realm and the beyond are two different manifestations of the same reality so, if overpopulation does provoke all kind of negative consecuences in the material real, it should also provoke negative consecuences in the beyond.

Does a very short stay/permanence in the beyond imply or result in negative/unfavorable living conditions for our next personalities? How does overpopulation affect the processes taking place in the beyond?

Thank you and stay well.

If a spirit form is forced to reincarnate too soon, the overall consciousness-block had not enough time to fully "program" the new personality. As a result, there are human beings born who have great problems to get firm ground under their feet or, in other words, to live into their life. Other effects are weakness, non-thoughness, instability, etc.

Marbar

Hello Billy and Christian,

I realized it is pointless to complain about the Plejarens not removing the Bafath thousands of years ago. But, my complaint about them not being remove is not over.

What ET races are members of the Bafath?

Salome,
Marbar

Billy doesn't know.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

i don´t know how many times you have travelled to the future, and how far in the future of our planet you have seen, so in case that you know the answer and if you are free to speak about it i would like to know how much time will it take for Earth humankind to practice an strict birth control to fight overpopulation.

Thank you very much
Salome

Billy doesn't know.
His travel into the future spanned a much much greater time-period.

Synergy

Hello Eduard!

Is it possible, to a considerable extent, to increase the mental abilites - such as the logical ability for example - of the human mind? If so: How do you increase it? How comes it that someone of a poor or limited mathematical aptitude and knowledge to be good at solving logical puzzles, algorithms and such if mathematics is directly linked to the logical ability?

How much does the logical ability differ between an average plejaren and an average earthling?

Regards,
John

Yes, it is possible to increase one's mental abilities and intelligence, by learning and learning…, and the difference between the Plejaren's consciousness-related development differs from ours by about 25 to 30 million years.

Vb28

Hi Eduard,

Thanks again for your answers.

@CF so many questions so little time. ( i will added to the list of questions for a later time)

although i have alot of important questions, this one is bugging me.

i think that this is a single question:

picture this:

-Man and Man can not bed down together (correct?) against creation. but what if one of the man choose to get a sex changed and become a woman, could they bed down together?( in this situation the woman can procreate because of advanced science)
-The same question again, but this time the woman can not procreate.
-The same situation but in this case the two women get a sex changed and become full men could they bed down together, since they were women before?

Thanks
VB

The only act that would be against creation or creation's laws would be when there is a (successful) attempt/achievement to genetically manipulate males to become capable of bearing children.

Patm

From the Kelch der Wahrheit Introduction...

"The tome comprises a total of 28 chapters."
"the first 14 chapters from terrestrial storage banks"
"Only in the cosmic storage banks have their teaching and explanations been retained and stored for all time down to the present day."
"there had been provision for ages that the spiritual teaching of chapters 15 to 28 should be put into words by the last and seventh prophet"
"expand the teaching of Nokodemion with his own addition, in which case it was also necessary to write chapters 15 to 20 in an old written language."

Question:
Chapters 15 through 28, which will be put into words by you, why was it required to only write chapters 15 through 20 in the old written language and what is the significance of the final eight chapters not needing to be written in the old language?

...still patiently waiting on the completion of the english translation of the last eight chapters...

Thanks
PatM

Chapters 15 through 20 were in part drawn from the storage banks where the sentences are stored in ancient language. The last eight chapters were written by Billy without using the storage banks.

Marcela

Thank you for the reply. Before I ask the question, I wanted to say that reading your biography I was amazed to know that you were such a good Cobra snake catcher, and from deduction I realized that you did this with only one arm. I like snakes as well, I know it sounds odd, but I do like them, and I have caught myself a few. I caught a baby snake when I was a child that I kept as a pet. And then I caught two more that I released. I would never attempt to catch a poisonous snake thought.

Reading the 12 commandments of Creation, #2 says that “You shall keep holy the name of Creation and not abuse this name.” I understand that by keeping it holy, one must respect Creation’s name, not use it in absurd sentences or thoughts. But what does it mean to not abuse the name of Creation?

Many kind greetings to you and the core group, Marcela

Billy wants to inform you that he never killed the snakes that he catched, with one exception: A black cobra which had a deep and long wound.

To not abuse the name of Creation means that one shall not attempt to turn a human being into a god or even representative of Creation, or even Creation itself.
A belief system that claims that god is the creator of the universe etc. is equal to an abuse of the name of Creation.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 284
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard

I hope things are good for you and the persons around you.

I have been thinking a lot recently about the Pineal Gland and its functions. I understand that the Pineal Gland can act as a sender and receiver of thoughts, known at telepathy.

What I am unsure of is the following:

If I have understood your teaching correctly the human conciousness gives off vibrations and thoughts. While a human is thinking his/her thoughts span out from the brain in the form of Fluidal Forces.

My questions is, can the Pineal Gland also pick up these thoughts which span out from a human's thinking or does it only work through the sending and receiving of the Pineal Gland?

Much thanks for you time.

Kind Regards
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Smukhuti

Post Number: 472
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

The Shanti Mantras (Peace incantations) from Hindu Vedas and Upanishads very closely match the Salome Peace meditation. For example below is a translation of one version of Shanti mantra into English

Om dyauh santirantariksam santih
prthivi santirapah santirosadhayah santih
vanaspatayah santirvisvedevah santirbrahma santih
sarvam santih santireva santih
sa ma santiredhi
Om santih, santih, santih

roughly translated as:

May peace radiate there in the whole sky as well as in the vast ethereal space everywhere.
May peace reign all over this earth, in water and in all herbs, trees and creepers.
May peace flow over the whole universe.
May peace be in the (Supreme Being) Brahman.
And may there always exist in all peace and peace alone.
Om peace, peace and peace!

Except for the fourth line where Universe seem to be replaced with a personification of the Universe, as common practice in Hindu religion, the rest of the lines seem to be an expanded version of Salome Peace meditation.

My question is – how could such similarity arise if not any prophet from the Nokodemion/Henoch lineage was responsible for the original/uncorrupted Vedic text?
Salome.
Suv

Newinitiation

Post Number: 601
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

The recent conflict between North and South Korea is dominating the world headlines where as it was totally expected the corrupt and highly biased mass media is putting out slanted reports of vilifying North Korea as the country responsible for instigating this crisis and conveniently leaving out US and South Korea's role in this altercation.
The mass media report will have you believe that the North Korean regime ordered missiles to be fired on the South Korean Yeonpyeong Island for no reason killing 2 soldiers and 2 civilians but excluded any mention of the US and South Korean joint military exercise very close to the border which was the initial cause that sparked this crisis which was then later reported.
Obviously situation of this kind does not happen by hap stance but rather it is carefully designed by the US military high brasses to further escalate tensions between the North and the South for a strategic outcome aimed at bringing conflict to this region in destabilising the peace between the two countries thereby embroiling China into the conflict who only recently with Russia decided to renounce the US dollar and will resort to using their own currencies for bilateral trade in reaction to Quantitative Easing 2 (mega circulation of money printed out of thin air) by the US Federal Reserve.
It is most likely that Ptaah or Quetzal would have informed you in a private conversation of their future viewing on this crisis months in advance and explained to you in more details of this crisis some have said will escalate into a broader regional conflict and maybe even WW3.
I would surmise that the declining US dollar and the US influence on world stage, war in Iraq and Afghanistan nearing its end and the failing US economy along with the near bankruptcy of the private central banks would be more than a reason enough for policy makers and council on foreign relations to put pressure on Congress and Obama administration to conveniently foment another conflict which is designed to embroil the other superpowers into a regional war to once again prop up the US corporate military industrial complex
Also one cannot discount the secret aspirations and agenda for world domination by the loosely formed secret group within a group comprising the CIA, Pentagon, S&B and the Habraon Zionist elements who are working diligently to device all kinds of cunning strategies through their influence on the most powerful institutions in America to take away more and more of the constitutional rights of it's citizens and who most probably had a hand in bringing about this Korean conflict.

My question is although nothing may come of it, can you tell us in detail who and what brought about this conflict and what the true purposes of this engineered provocation was that has the potential to lead to a disastrous consequence for many soon to be embroiled nations?

Good health to you Billy

Matt Lee

Elreyjr

Post Number: 205
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

While the impulses emanating from the remains of a diseased has not completely reached the Akashic Records yet, is it easily possible for someone else with an adequately developed pineal gland to access experiences of the diseased and what are the dangers in doing so?

Jun
My will be done

Hey9

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

As far as most of us know, there are 5 basic tastes that the human tongue can detect: bitter, salty, sweet, sour and umami(savory). My question is: Are there actually 5 basic tastes or more? I assume that there are 7 basic tastes just as there are 7 senses. I could be wrong, but i think the last 2 may be bland and spicy.

Thank you very much for your time

Ian
Neutral-Positive: + - :Positively Balanced

Darren

Post Number: 296
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Can you tell me when the foretold Australian Figu Center will roughly open and if it will be a success too. Also, can you please tell me any other further information regarding the Oz center.

Thanks darren.

Kingman

Post Number: 835
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Warm Greetings Billy and Christian,

I've read in the contact notes, that the vocalization of the term, spirit, or, Creation, on a regular basis, will allow for ones growth in spiritual consciousness to increase at a quickened pace.

If this is true, is it because we are bringing the subject up and learning from the repetition of said subject, or does the sounding of the words activate some kind of energy/knowledge that is otherwise, more or less, dormant. I'm thinking that ones mind, at the time of this vocalization, would need to be focusing on these subjects for any beneficial reactions to occur. Not simply uttering the words at any passing moment. Or, does it work both ways?

Is it a simple teaching clue to help one always recognize the Creation in each moment we confront life? Am I answering my own question? Any additional insight you could offer would be appreciated.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Marcela

Post Number: 225
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many greetings to you both and thank you for the reply. I would never kill a snake either. Unfortunately due to ignorance a lot of people in my country kill snakes because of fear.

The reply about Creation was more profound than I thought, but I do understand the meaning now. My question this time is rather simple perhaps, but I find it difficult to think about positive degeneration. It is said that we on earth are either unbalanced to the negative pole or to the positive. I can only think about false humanitarian actions or caring too much for animal shelters as examples. I just find it difficult to think about a “bad positive”. If I am wrong, then what would be an example of positive degeneration?

Thank you very much for your time, Salome Marcela

Lepuniv

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer.

I read that your name Billy was quoted in ancient books.

Question:

Do you know if those books are already discovered or when they will be discovered?

Take care!

Salome

Lepuniv

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 554
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

In the book, Symbole der Geisteslehre, the spiritual symbol for Empfindung (spiritual fine-sensitive feeling) on page 87, appears to represent male/female sexual union. Can you confirm if that is not just my imagination and, if so, further elucidate the correlation between the two?

Regards
Bob

Whowatchesthewatchers

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Mr. Eduard Albert Meier, sir.

I have read on certain occasions where the Plejaren have denounced certain so-called UFO contactees as frauds. I believe Mr. George Adamski was comically referred to as The Hot Dog Vendor. I think denouncing people as fraudulent is a very important thing, sir.

I would like to ask you, sir, if you or the Plejaren know whether or not the Apollo 20 Mission actually took place... or if that whole incident is pure fantasy and nonsense?

Thank you kindly, sir.

Jan

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

my question concerns the boomerang effect of a thought that you describe in your book ›Die Psyche‹. If a person sends a thought out in a positive or a negative way, it turns then to the same person back, but in an opposite value. The thing is that we´re often seemingly not aware of the returned thought. In order to better understand the meaning of this principle, will you pls be so kind and tell us an example of such boomerang effect of a thought from a daily life?

Thank you

Salome
Jan

Sonik_01

Post Number: 174
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

Have you ever heard of the "Searl Effect Generator", created by British physics Professor John R. R. Searl? It is a machine which converts ambient thermal energy by a rectification process into lots of electricity. It also has medicinal properties because it brings the electrons produced into a certain order and these help heal certain ailments (I don't know which). Also, incredibly, it serves as an anti-gravity machine, which cools down as it operates, meaning that it becomes more efficient. I know that Ptaah and Semjase both said that anti-gravity and gravity have to do with hot and cold, so I am sure this machine works. My question is, will super-technology like this become commonplace after we run out of petroleum? I mean, after we run out of petroleum, will we see things like this producing free and cheap energy and aleviation for the masses, bringing a certain prosperity and peace to the people in the coming years, or will this invention die with its inventor? I know that you said in your Predicitons for the Third Millennium that the power groups on Earth will eventually win for a certain amount of time and people will be under their control. I am wondering, is the time of this total domination of people over, or have we only just begun, and things will get worse for a time?

Thanks,

Sonik_01

Ramirez

Post Number: 537
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dear Billy,

Thankyou for the clarification concerning the High Council and semi spirit.

Another issue .... evil.

Without going into exhaustive details is it accurate to form a conclusion that universal evil as we presently recognize it resulted from the premature allowing of new races to become created before the storage banks containing information from previous degenerate races was fully discharged ?

So with that is it accurate that some negatively polarized vibrations remained active throughout the universal group subconscious and these gradually increased with the passage of time as various spiritforms became attracted to those particular types of impulses, acted upon them and therefore added to their potency. Like subscribing to a television - radio station presenting distorted worthless malicious trash. The garbage tip of the mind containing alluring themes centering on power, greed, illusion, delusion.

So it's not the work of any sort of tangible living personality such as the devil, rather the collective negative thoughts, feelings, repressed emotions and desires which actually constitute evil, however as an act of and result of evil itself these factors have been personified as satan, lucifer, devil, malicious celestial beings, demons, anti creators etc by those seeking to divide and polarize humanity wherever it exists.

How can humanity as a whole break the cycle, the absence of light ?

Thankyou.
Cheers.

Savio

Post Number: 670
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for your recent answer on the “two sides” development of the Spirit-Form related to Human and apes.

My existing understanding is that there are different types of spirit-form reside in different life-forms such as insects, fishes, plants, animals etc.

My question is: Did all types of spirit-form evolve and branch off from one single original type of spirit-form?

Salome

Savio

Marbar

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I wonder if it is forbidden to see the dawn of time.

Is there some limit on how far a person can travel into the past or future?

Salome,
Marbar

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Recently since the 20 of June I have been photographing UFOs and when taking the pictures I have seen nothing, at first I thought that it could have been a bird or a balloon but with taking many pictures of this object I can only come to the conclusion that it's some sort of disc shaped craft, now during the months of September to October I have also seen this craft at about the same distance as in the pictures, and it behaved very much like the beamships in your movie footage like both films you took at bachtelhornli, when I have seen this craft it looked very much like a plejaren telemeter disc. I have several photos of this disc.

Can you ask the plejaren for me if it's them or some other race?

Ps. I have sent you just some of my photos to you in the month of September in a USB flash drive, I'm not sure if you received it or not, I hope you did though.

Sincerely,
Shaban pelinku

Ben

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian,
Thank you for your previous answer.
I have a question regarding time travel into the future.

You have explained, few times that one cannot changed the past, using time travel and it is absolutely clear, however after reading 113th contact, in which Quetzal gave the information about coming assassination on pope J.Paul II (as we know pope did not died during assassination, so it caused that future went in different direction), I began to wonder about specific scenario. If at the moment when Quetzel gave this information (year 1978) one would travel into the year 2000 and experienced world in which prophecy fulfilled itself. And for example one would said the following sentence: "The prophecy fulfilled itself pope indeed died in assassination". And after that one would returned to one's times (year 1978) and waited for the events.
After the events went in different direction than what has been said by Quetzel, one would travel once again into the year 2000 and to the same place in which one said the sentence.

My question is: if I think correctly, one would not meet on that spot, one's self from the year 1978, because the future has changed, so is it possible to experienced (and to see) by traveling into the future world with completely different scenarios, which may never come to past?

Salome
Beniamin Skowroñski

Norm

Post Number: 1401
Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Who was behind Reagan’s assassination attempt?

(Message edited by scott on November 29, 2010)
My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page