Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 11, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through December 11, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Memo00

Post Number: 449
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all

Eddie:

i have nothing in mind right now. For some time i wanted to do something like a website or one of those coffee table books with photos, and then a month ago a friend of mine told me about a documentary contest so i thought it would be a good opportunity to speak about the matter. Since youtube and facebook etc are so popular now i think it is a good chance to spread the word and sow a seed.

Thanks everyone for your comments

i`ll upload the video again with some corrections in the english subtitles next week

take care

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 136
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could or will become.”
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Schantz

Post Number: 126
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00,

Well done!

Muchas gracias!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00,

For your consideration and that we may be empowered with excellent tools to help us with the Mission:

Would you do another one with the "Desiderata" by Billy; this would be of tremendous value!

You can find it under the link in the FIGU website "Spiritual Teachings" -scroll down and click on "Desiderata."

Thank you my friend,

Eddie
[7:-)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 454
Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,

One word...impressive.

Thank you.
Salome.
Suv

Tameralc

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Memo, fantastic job. I have two sons who are at the age when they will be finding mates and having families of their own. My basic urge of wanting grandchildren is almost too strong to suppress! I intellectually know our beautiful earth is screaming for an immediate birth stop but the ego is a very, very powerful thing isn't it? Keep up the good work, I always enjoy your posts.

Tammy

Elreyjr

Post Number: 202
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

I second the motion of Eddie on "Desiderata" complete with audio.I think it will make waves on youtube and facebook.

What a wonderful accomplishment for the mission it can become. A big Thank You, in advance.

In great anticipation,
Jun
My will be done

Edward

Post Number: 1917
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo....

Muy bien!

Excellently compiled!

Your vice sounds great!

Keep up the good work, Memo...

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 450
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello

thanks to all

about the desiderata video it would be difficult because it is harder to illustrate

but i will think about it

salome

Kingman

Post Number: 829
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo scores one for humanity! Going the extra distance with the subtitles shows even more of an effort to help humanity.

Thanks for sharing!
a friend in america
Shawn

Schantz

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meier in the news.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20101117/bs_prweb/prweb4801164

Paul

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody,

I've just watched Memo's YouTube clip. Well done Memo.
Has anybody seen the BBC Horizon documentary titled : "How many people can live on planet Earth".
It is presented by respected natural scientist and presenter Sir David Attenborough and therefore there is a good chance that people may listen.
I think you can watch it on YouTube in 6 parts.It is 1 hour long.
Hope people find the time to watch it.

Thanks, Paul.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 289
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 148, Monday, the 21st of September 1981
Billy: ..By the way, I would still like to thank you for your sensitivity today at noon. At 3:30 PM, I should have come to the contact, but because you saw that the Indian medicine man (Philip Deere, medicine man of the Muskogee Indians and a member of the Indian Council of Elders, who died on the 16th of August, 1985) was with me for a visit and that his conversation meant a lot to me, you set me aside for later.

"Majority Can Be Wrong": A Conversation with Phillip Deere, Muskogee-Creek Elder
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2589452221139496575#

BY the way, the Indian jouralist who interviewed Billy in 1964 has passed away in 2009
http://www.mediamughals.com/Common-News/1/Article/311/Veteran_journalist_S._Venkatesh_passes_away__.htm}
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Michael_horn

Post Number: 347
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please also see:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/12/prweb4866944.htm

...and:

http://theyfly.com/India_1964.html

...linked from it.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 349
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

I could use some help on this one. I want to do a very unique presentation of the information on the Apophis danger (see: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/11/prweb4727184.htm).

The new project will be a COMIC BOOK style presentation of the text, with Billy and Quetzal speaking to each other, etc.

This is real expensive stuff to get done and I am asking for financial assistance in doing it, i.e. donations.

Anyone willing to help can email me and I'll tell you how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Schantz

Post Number: 128
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To anyone that can contribute,

Michael Horn has a new link on his site www.theyfly.com. It's located at the top left of his home page titled donate.

Many costs are involved in doing press releases, radio shows, and other methods to help bring exposure to the Meier case.

If anyone is able to donate funds to help with Michael's tireless and relentless efforts to get the Meier information out to the rest of the world please do so here.

http://theyfly.com/Participate.html

Edward

Post Number: 1948
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael...

Sounds very interesting - COMIC BOOK - format!

Indeed, we still live in times that Comic Books are a MUST for many!

May perhaps become a - Collectors Item -...in our future to come, eh???

Good Luck....

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 836
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's help out Michael.

Yah! this ain't no spectator mission...

(I know, ain't ain't a word)

Any help is good help so do what you can
a friend in america
Shawn

Ramirez

Post Number: 539
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmm, comic book format. Is that the version aimed for scientists and politicians ?

cattle mutiliation
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 476
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As most of us in this forum already know that Michael Horn recently published a press release "BREAKING: Astronaut Edgar Mitchell to Explore Billy Meier UFO Case?" - http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/11/prweb4837384.htm.

Subsequently, this became a topic of discussion in many UFO Forums – which is quite a surprise since the Meier material is shunned and attacked in all UFO Forums. This was an exception, and it seemed this alarmed certain people who knowingly or unknowingly deny the truth and work overtime to discredit BEAM or the FIGU and any healthy publicity that they receives.

Discovering one such attempt to spread misinformation: http://sguforums.com/index.php?topic=32208.0 and linked from there, http://www.ufoupdateslist.com/2010/dec/m04-002.shtml, I approached MH for further clarification.

Below is the mail that MH forwarded me which I am posting with his permission (not in original fonts).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Heating things up!

Date: December 4, 2010 11:36:20 AM PST

To all concerned,

I have requested that Victor post my reply to his entire list. However, since he just informed me that he WON'T do that (for whatever reasons) I am taking the liberty of responding to this section of the list.

As I note at the end of my response, for some reason Victor misrepresented what my press release actually says, as anyone can plainly see for themselves. However, as I also say, I stand behind it COMPLETELY and I will let Dr. Mitchell's emails to me be sufficient evidence as to why.

MH

................................................................................

Hi Victor,

My press release asked a question - based on my correspondence with Mitchell.

Please note the following. In response to my email to your list:

Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: "The BILLY MEIER Case is a 100% FRAUD and Here's WHY!" - Aston
Warren

I know that Victor is a big prankster but please, someone reassure me that they understand that Meier's publishing information about the moon, two planets beyond Pluto, Jupiter, Venus, Mars, Saturn, etc., up to decades before "official discovery", is the MECHANISM whereby they "prove" the contacts authentic.

So simple, so right in front of our very eyes.

And please reassure me that you understand that Meier's UFO evidence was NEVER meant to be the hard proof. It WAS meant to provoke the controversy and to - hopefully - get some thinking human beings to explore the case.

The clock is ticking...

MH

Edgar Mitchell responded:

Subject: RE: "The BILLY MEIER Case is a 100% FRAUD and Here's WHY!" - Aston Warren

Date: November 18, 2010 11:38:20 AM PST
To: Michael@theyfly.com

Good points. Edgar Mitchell.

When I asked him:

Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:02 PM

Hi Edgar,

Thanks (I hope you meant mine!) There's tons more where that came
from. I know the people concerned here:

http://theyfly.com/An_Extraordinary_Surprise.html

...and I have my own personal evidence, which I haven't spoken about
publicly. I would be glad to tell you about it if you're interested.
Of course it pales in comparison to Meier's voluminous scientific
information.

Best,

MH

He responded:

Subject: RE: "The BILLY MEIER Case is a 100% FRAUD and Here's WHY!" - Aston Warren

Date: November 19, 2010 8:52:04 AM PST

I did. EM

When I sent him this:

Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:52 PM
To: Edgar Mitchell
Subject: Additional corroboration

Dear Edgar,

I know you must be a logical person, so, in addition to the information in the documentation here:

New Press Releases

I think you will appreciate how beautifully this article authenticates the case:

5,100 Year-Old Iceman Proves Meier UFO Contact Case True!

...and how this compilation should provide additional scientific corroboration.

I do hope to hear from you at your convenience.

Best,

MH
www.theyfly.com

He responded:

Subject: RE: Additional corroboration

Date: November 19, 2010 9:14:15 AM PST

How could such precise data on any individual be obtained and preserved for 5100 years? EM

When I asked him:

Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 4:09 PM
Subject: Regarding "exopolitics", etc.

Edgar,

You may want to also contemplate exactly why people like Stephen Bassett, Stephen Greer and others, who are ostensibly all about disclosure, deliberately ignore, dismiss or attack the Meier case.

I'd also love to make a presentation to IONS members about the Meier case.

MH

Subject: RE: Regarding "exopolitics", etc.

Date: November 20, 2010 6:24:58 AM PST
To: michael@theyfly.com

I’ll think about this. Edgar

Then this exchange :

Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 12:16 PM
Subject: Regarding a presentation on the Meier case

Hi Edgar,

I am well aware that the Meier case is in the crosshairs of the powers that be. Nonetheless, I'd be delighted to present to - and answer questions for - you and your group.

Here are a few items I wanted to make sure you were aware of:
Scientists' 'New Discovery' About Moon's Surface Already Published by UFO Contactee... in 1987!

U.S. Apollo Astronaut at European Space Agency Conference Confirms Billy Meier's Warning About Asteroid Danger to Earth

UFO Skeptics Throw in the Towel - How Did Meier Beat NASA by 32 Years?

...and of course there's tons more.

Sincerely,

Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com

Subject: RE: Regarding a presentation on the Meier case

Date: November 23, 2010 10:27:13 AM PST

Michael, sorry but there is nothing new here that I haven’t known for years. And Rusty Schweikart has been working on the asteroid issues since leaving the program in 1970. Edgar M

Then this:

Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding a presentation on the Meier case

Edgar,

Really, known all that for years?

The "new discovery" about the moon's surface was published by Meier in 1987, he beat NASA by 32 years on Mars info, in 1981 he warned about Apophis (they called it the "Red Meteor"), he beat NASA on Io being the most volcanically active body in the solar system by five months, etc.

It's simple, we have the copyrighted published info on so much of it that there's no longer any need for people to carry on about "UFOs".

You should take me up on the offer, either the Meier case is then revealed to be a "hoax"...or the government cover-up of this still ongoing historical event is disclosed.

I can appreciate why you'd be afraid of crossing the powers that be but I only care about...the truth.

And I think you know I'd make monkeys out of the challengers...like I have out of the "UFO community".

Best,

MH

Subject: RE: Regarding a presentation on the Meier case

Date: November 23, 2010 11:10:02 AM PST

Yes, certainly did. EM

There were two more when I released the PR, which he wasn't happy about. Now, there is nothing at all untrue in my press release, and since you've already released only Mitchell's comments to your entire list, I'd like you to release mine. You can see from his first four responses that I have every reason to think that he would be willing to do what my press release said:
BREAKING: Astronaut Edgar Mitchell to Explore Billy Meier UFO Case?

We indeed were in discussion and he had said he would "think about" my making a presentation.

I stand completely behind what I've said. If Dr. Mitchell declines the opportunity to engage in such a public discussion, such an exploration, that's fine.

However, you have to take responsibility for twisting what I said:

Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 7:52 PM
To: mitc1615@bellsouth.net
Subject: Dr Mitchell: Can you clarify a recent report by Michael Horn that
YOU=

now endorse the controversial Billy Meier Case ... is this true, YES or NO? Anything you can write will go a long way in making a much needed clarification to the general UFO community ... I'll forward it to 1,200+ recipients when I receive your anticipated response. Thank YOU in advance.

I never said he "endorsed" anything.

Please copy me on the email that I request you send to your entire list. It's better that it comes from you than from me, as it will also show that you are willing to take responsibility for your own misrepresentation of what I said...and which everyone can read for themselves.

MH
www.theyfly.com

quote:

> http://www.prweb.com:80/releases/2010/11/prweb4837384.htm
>
> ORIGINAL NEWS RELEASE: "BREAKING: Astronaut Edgar Mitchell to Explore
> Billy Meier UFO Case?"
>
> Dr EDGAR MITCHELL's RESPONSE and FIRM DENIAL:
>
> "Exaggeration, the result of a question I posed about one of [Michael]
> Horn's assertions, which I doubted. You can help me spread the word, I
> just responded to Victor Martinez list that [Michael] Horn's assertion
> was UNTRUE." – Edgar M
>
> "The WORLD's GREATEST HOAXES!" Part #1:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N33M7as5Ew
>
> See further explanation in ATTACHMENT
>
>
> From: "Edgar Mitchell" <mitc1615@bellsouth.net>
> Date: December 4, 2010 7:19:50 AM PST
> To: "'Victor Martinez'" <victorgm@webtv.net>
> Subject: RE: Dr Mitchell: Can you clarify a recent report by Michael Horn that YOU
>
>
> No!! Victor, I tried to respond to your last on this, but it didn't get
> through to you. Horn overstepped his bounds when I challenged a statement of
> his. He took it as my general interest in the Meier stories. I already
> know all that I need and want to know about Meier and Horn. Edgar Mitchell
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Victor Martinez [mailto:VictorGM@webtv.net]
> Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 7:52 PM
> To: mitc1615@bellsouth.net
> Subject: Dr Mitchell: Can you clarify a recent report by Michael Horn that
> YOU
>
> now endorse the controversial Billy Meier Case ... is this true, YES or NO?
> Anything you can write will go a long way in making a much needed
> clarification to the general UFO community ... I'll forward it to 1,200+
> recipients when I receive your anticipated response. Thank YOU in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the mail exchange posted in ufoupdatelist give the impression that MH claimed that Edgar Mitchell was endorsing Meier case, which Edgar Mitchell denies (rightly so); the fact will be clear to anybody who cares to read the press release carefully - MH merely published the news of Edgar Mitchells mail exchange with MH and speculated if Edgar Mitchell would explore the Meier case. The above mail exchange should doubly clear up those misguided by misinformation.
Salome.
Suv

Earthling

Post Number: 488
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Suv & Michael,

This statement from Edgar Mitchell needs expanding and clarification: "I already know all that I need and want to know about Meier and Horn. Edgar Mitchell "

Michaels PR title ("BREAKING: Astronaut Edgar Mitchell to Explore Billy Meier UFO Case? "), while not incorrect, is not exactly correct either; as it seems Mitchell has already explored and reached a conclusion regarding the "Billy Meier Case" (and Michael Horn). It does not sound like he has any interest in further exploration. I would suggest politely asking Mitchell for his conclusion regarding Meier & his info.

Regards,
Bruce

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/11/prweb4837384.htm

Michael_horn

Post Number: 350
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that Mitchell is expressing a negative opinion now that there's been a spotlight on him. I don't consider it unusual at all. He's a U.S. astronaut and to come right out and even want to explore the case wouldn't look to good to certain parties. Let's remember that Meier said the first landing was a hoax.

But the fact is that when he read the 5,100 year-old man article his wonder and curiosity got the best of him. He didn't call it a fake, he wanted to know how it was possible.

Now I also know from someone else in the media (not even connected to UFOs) that he's considered both a bit paranoid and cranky. I wouldn't fault him for that, all things considered. But I think it's a great idea that people write to him and ask him themselves: mitc1615@bellsouth.net

Perhaps we can also consider this akin to a WikiLeaks moment, when the truth of what someone really thinks/says comes back to bite them...all for a good cause.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 479
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,

That is really interesting. Marcel Vogel, at one time, was associated with Edgar Mitchell's IONS, in paranormal research. It would have been easy for Edgar Mitchell to get reliable testimony from Marcel Vogel if he wanted to. But it is understandable if he avoid further stirring of the UFO/conspiracy community cauldron.
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page