Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 11, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through February 11, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lth

Post Number: 82
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Is his email address public or did he give permission to give it out > because I would like to write him?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 351
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He's on a public mailing list.

Lth

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Michael :-)

Sonik_01

Post Number: 176
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I am compiling a Frequently Asked Questions section for the FIGU Canadian website. I would like some input from fellow forum members as to which questions they would like to see answered. These questions are for beginners, or people new to the Billy Meier and FIGU material.

So, with that being said, would any of you like to contribute? Please post a question that you may have had in the beginning which wasn't available to be answered. If you don't know the location of the answer on the web, don't worry about it, I will find it!

Thank You,

Sonik_01

Mahigitam

Post Number: 295
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re:new project will be a COMIC BOOK style presentation of the text, with Billy and Quetzal speaking to each other, etc.

Michael, if it is expensive, if possible why not let the project be given to people who do it for less money in non-western countries(like its happening with software jobs)..

Isn't there any good person in the secret agencies/governments/rich club who knows about Billy Meier case as true and donate some money...Are all those people who knows about Billy in such circles are cowards/evil & dont want to help the Mission ?
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Michael_horn

Post Number: 352
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of my considerations was being able to be assured of the qualifications of, and to be able to communicate easily with, the person doing the job. So I went through an online referral service that has a ton of safeguards in place regarding quality, payment, etc.

I have been in face-to-face (online) conversations with the artist, who's also excited about doing the project. He'd never heard of Meier before. Just "farming it out" overseas wouldn't guarantee that kind of involvement either.

Also, since from my perspective too many jobs have been shipped off shore because it's cheaper, I also want to consider that people in/from this country have also invested a whole lot in their training and it would be nice to not base everything on the cheapest price. Doing so is also un-employing many people here.

I know a little about the expense people here go to in order to get training, I was just (today) at a portfolio show for students at a local art college and they spend a fortune on learning all of the new technologies.

Donating money to the cause is usually not done totally anonymously; there's always some trail and that may discourage the people you refer to from contributing, not that I think they're beating down any doors to do so.

My hope is to make some of the more important info (for future generations) more accessible and interesting visually to draw those people in. You can perhaps think about the way the info was inscribed on the pyramids to warn future generations, way back then.

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I say..good show there Mike. It all sounds reasonable and fair.

Marksmanr

Post Number: 154
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I've made a new video about BEAM, enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtOlCCck-Hw

Salome.
Reece Stiller

Michael_horn

Post Number: 359
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I linked it form my site.

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Reece,

I enjoyed watching your video, tranquil music you pick up... last year I edited Billy Meier Mixtape... I wonted to put some major evidence in 10 minutes video clip... something short to show my family and friends....I'm now working on MIXTAPE II.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/46497/Eduard_Billy_Meier___UFO_contactee___MIXTAPE/

I would like if there is much more video material about Billy and his teachings.

Keep up the good work.

Peace!
Ervin
I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Mahigitam

Post Number: 318
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
Are there no more discussions on BIlly Meier case in the Forums(not FIGU)...?
Why not make some noise like what MH is at best at..
If anyone is engaged in any forums or debates..please let others know...for this we need to know what each other is doing in what forums and discusing what...for this shall we open up a new page on FOM.co.uk....or shall we add each other as E-mail friends and inform ourselves....

Let the Noise be there...salome
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Lth

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Because BEAM has chosen and asked NOT to do that. People must find the info on their own. Prosyletizing and cage rattling is not the right way.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 319
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Lth,
I didnt mean prosyletzing, but to have a fair and open discussion on the case to those who are new and are misinformed and wanting to know more...

By the way, is it possible for you(or anyone in the Forum) to make a youtube video showing (atleast the front page covers) Billy's or FIGU's books..it will be a treat for us who for now cant read or buy those books...
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Lth

Post Number: 105
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> It is my experience that those forums don't want the truth. Ask Michael > Horn!

Edward

Post Number: 1986
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

You could apply such scenario. As long as you do not - Force feed -.

If you sent up such discussion site it would have great advantage for Billy.

It would indeed, put all the dots on "i's".

Many people are Ignorant to his case and do not know everything, and through
your idea, it CAN...Confirm certain facts which would be positive...for those
whom 'hit next to the nail', so to speak; and to finally SEE and Acknowledge
The Truth of their erroneous assumptions and perhaps they will give in.

As long as they absorb this Truth...it will at least be in bedded within their
Consciousness! And make them...wonder/ponder!

After all Billy is here also to generate - Controversy - as was mentioned in
the early FIGU Materials....and make the people THINK!

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1988
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Reece....

Excellent clip, yes!

Well combined with the added music score....

Edward.

Lth

Post Number: 107
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> This forum IS a discussion site! And for FIGU and UFO things to boot!!!

Edward

Post Number: 1995
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas....

It is mentioned that the original races/populations of Earth were of Light
Brown to Dank Brown(almost black) in skin tone(; the [Indians of INDIA] Hindo
people being as one of these original Earth inhabitants as Jmmanuel mentioned
in the TJ! ). Every planet generates 3-4 similar races. And the Native
Americans are RED in color, definition! And NOT BROWN!

The Red(Native American Indians and related), Black(Africans and related), and
some other Brown races(India included and Asians and related), and last but
not least, the Yellow population are of extraterrestrial origin. Just as some
others not listed in the just mentioned order specification.

Edward.

Lth

Post Number: 108
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> BTW I am interested because I am part Cherokee from my father's side of the > family. One of my great grandparents was full Cherokee.

Lth

Post Number: 109
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I think your information is partly correct and partly wrong so maybe you > can ask BEAM. I have read nearly all the contact notes and nearly all the > books and what I recall does not completely agree with what you say. It > appears to me that you have taken some given info and extrapolated on your > own to an incorrect conclusion.

Edward

Post Number: 1997
Posted on Monday, February 07, 2011 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas....

If you utilize the Search Engine you will find the order and the names of the
mentioned, it has been discussed in the past!

If you say, what you say...provide the/your reference!

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 322
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HELLO all,
For nearly 3 months,around 10 hours on weekdays and 14 hours on weekends..i have occupied myself reading all contact notes from 1 upto 501..FIGU bulletins & special bulletins, And still they Fly book for a second time....and made database like Essense of Notes(Maurice Osbourne)...If anybody wishes to have it..i would gladly send them.total size is nearly 1 GB..mahigitam@gmail.com
List goes like this..it is very crude..please dont mind.you can edit it as per your wish..
ASTRONOMY
ASTROLOGY
ET RACES
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
ET SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGIES
PLEJAREN & ALLIES EVIDENCE
BILLY & PLEJAREN-ALLIES STRATEGY & APPROACH
ET's & TERRANS ATTITUDES & WAYS OF LIFE
BILLY, PLEJAREN & THEIR ALLIES
BILLY'S SPACE-TIME JOURNEYS
CONTACTEES,MEDIUMS,CHANNELERS,.. & HOAXES
RELIGONS,CULTS,ORGANISATIONS & PERSONS
PARANORMAL & PARAPSYCHOLOGY
CREATION, METAPHYSICS & SPIRITUAL TEACHING
SPIRITUAL INFO
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REALM & HEALTH
UFOs
GEO.POLITICS _ MILITARY_ECONOMY_SECRET SCIENCES..
HISTORY & EVENTS
NATURE-EARTH
NATURE-LIFE
EARTH LIFE-FORM'S EVOLUTION & HISTORY
LIFE IN UNIVERSE & SOL SYSTEM
BILLY, FIGU & SSSC
EXPLANATIONS on CONTACT, CONTACT NOTES & PROPHECIES-PREDICTIONS
MISC

INDEX(NOTEPAD FILES):
-------------
PROPHECIES - CONTACT NOTES
JOURNEYS & TIME TRAVELS
CREATION
SPIRITUAL TEACHINGS

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 127
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

Wow ! I want one. Is your email GB..mahigitam@gmail.com ? Mine is xprezit@gmail.com so I would be very interested, especially the Spiritual Teachings.

Thank you !
Eddie
[7:-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page