Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 10, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through February 10, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Atlantis82

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering who semjase was refering to when she said:
37. This is one of our tasks:

38. To warn the people on Earth of these creatures.

39. Let the people know this because the time is approaching when a conflict with these degenerate human creatures becomes unavoidable.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 461
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Atlantis82, read about the Bafath who were evicted from earth in the late 80's. These negative ET's settled below the Giza pyramids.

Also there was this race of people who wanted to colonize earth, but the Plejaren found them a new home planet.

Semjase's statement was also a general warning that not all ET races who have conquered space are peaceful.
Salome.
Suv

Atlantis82

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti

thanks for replying, i know of the bafath, i've read alot of the contacts, i just remarked on that as i was going over initial contact with semjase. ''conflict with these human creatures becomes unavoidable'' so maybe conflict would have arisen if they hadnt of been removed if it's in relation to the B's. in which case it was avoidable. I would like to know of this race who had eyes on colonization of earth, could you give me a reference? actually i wouldnt mind seeing another race turn up soon out of the blue, this planet needs shook up! im aware of the star trek directives ;) but i wish a benevolent race would break them! whats goin on with those acartians??

Mahigitam

Post Number: 287
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hundreds of photographs of beamships with no original negatives, is it the idea of Plejaren or
its an unexpected event which came to light only in 1998(CR 264, May 14, 1998) ?

By the way, the metal sample which disappeared in Marcel Vogels lab, is it the work of PLejaren or secret service...

if both the original negatives and the metal samples were not disappeared, then it would force skeptics, debunkers to confirm to the evidence,which is infact undesirable to the outcome of the mission, so i guess it must be the work op plejaren(atleast in metal sample loss)..in case of lost negatives, they already know that this would happen and refused to stop it..
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Atlantis82

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

undesirable to 'the mission'? before i write this i must say i believe this information to be reality, but why not make things very simple and let it be known to everyone what reality is? instead of letting us suffer for another millenium, so they tried 2 send a messenger before, has it worked, no, its caused ridiculous religions. For such an advanced race i have to say sometimes there logic does not seem very sound

Edward

Post Number: 1940
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Yes, you got the right idea.

Plejarans do let: what happens...happen!

To some point, as I understand it, is that...this will just give us 'room/
space' to conduct our own research and investigations, etc.

NOT ALL, is a hand-out, so to speak, as to what I have gathered. "All in good
time", as they say.

"Controversy....leads to Truth", as wise man once said.

Edward.

C_andre

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, all i´jm just tired of reading such things!
Billy Meyer case is real...deep just inside of you you will learn... work on that... study..then take you willl discover...

Abdiel

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will tell you the truth. For me the Bafath are not bad guys...If they are from our own race I think that they are about like us.

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So you are trying to say that we are good guys... hmm.... and if Bafath are good guys and we are good guys than probably there is no bad guys at all :-)
I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Sonik_01

Post Number: 175
Posted on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's a pretty stupid comment. If they were trying to kill Billy and enslave the world, how can they be the good guys? We're lucky the Plejaren were here to get rid of them. Otherwise, by ourselves, with them on our planet, we'd be in a whole hell of alot of s*it by now!!

Sonik.

Edward

Post Number: 1945
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Abdiel....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

I would agree with Snoik's input. [Very well put, Sonik!]

Your idea would be compared to some individuals whom take the side of the Star
Trek Klingons; them also being benign human beings once, in their past but...
Evolved to what they became: Ruling with Death and Destruction, Enslavement,
etc; similar to the Bafath(/Giza Intelligence).

Thus, the Klingons and the Bafath...just wanted to evolve to their own liking
without any True sense of Peace and Harmony for their fellowman.

Thus: I would Truly...take the side of Captain Kirk (and/or Ptaah), any old
time...than, the Klingons (and/or the Bafath).

Edward.

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all...

I don't know where to post this Q so if it is in wrong place I apologize in advance.

Can anybody answer me why or where in material is mention that Meier was met with Josip Broz "TITO"? In Silent Revolution of Truth trailer was mention that Meier met with Tito but nothing more...I would like to know the purpose of this meeting. Thank you very much.

Ervin
I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Mahigitam

Post Number: 294
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ervin, Meier also met Saddam, Gandhi & many more world-known people..i think these meetings happened during Billy's tutoring by Sfath, Asket & also during his trip around the world(42 countries)...According to my Knowledge,there was no info about these meetings in the contact notes(except Billy's meeting with Saddam, CR 182)because these meetings were intended as a valuable experience for Billy..
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Mahigitam

Post Number: 300
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there an inhabited planet within 5 light-years of Earth?
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Is_there_an_inhabited_planet_within_5_light-years_of_Earth%3F

And still they fly, page 199
"WE(Athar & Konun) come from the star system Proxima Centauri..50 trillion kms( 5 light years) away..."

Are they from our space-time configuration or different one ? I ask this because they are not listed along with AKart race.
Does anyone know about the contact persons whom are in contact with Athar & Konun as they have mentioned, that these contactee persons are many who are spreading the knowledge about their existence.

IN CR 59,July 8, 1976, it was said that, they kept their last important contact with a man from germany, more than 50 years ago, who also received permission to portray them in very great detail.
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Gib_niner

Post Number: 133
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the people that Billy met - what gets me - is that.... if its the case that Billy met up with Carl Jung - but also more particularly that if Carl jung was informed directly of the reality of Billy's contacts - through another third person (and that is to say informed of the reality of ufos in a nuts and bolts kind of way, ie being told that Billy was in direct real contact with ETs) - then why was it the case that he (Carl Jung) persisted in his theories that ufos are more symbolic than realtiy based........projections from man's inner state outwards into the heavens. In this sense, UFOs being then rather instead modern symbols for ancient gods - coming to man's assistance in time of need.

seems odd to me.

Dig the well before you are thirsty. ~Chinese Proverb

Gib_niner

Post Number: 135
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also another thing - (had posted this on the fb figu group - maybe one last try here - could be nothing - but just on the offchance of a further corroboration)

basically if it is the case that Billy, in response to a question, has ever said anything along the lines of the following... (apparently he may have at some point, but i didn't see it anywhere myself from looking aroung a bit)

In respect to which theory is right - quantum or Einstein's - theory of relativity?? Did Billy answer that -- it is the quantum theory and that in the beginning of the 21st century there will be a new "discovery" in East Asia which will confirm that and will gain some new insight...

well if Billy ever did say anything along the lines of this at all - could be that i have a link - that may be corresponding/linking-up up to it.

So if someone remembers having read something like that in any respect......would be interested to know more.

Dig the well before you are thirsty. ~Chinese Proverb

Sonik_01

Post Number: 182
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gib_niner,

Carl Jung was well established in his career and already an old man when he met 8 year old Billy. He was not aware that Billy was in contact with extraterrestrials. He was just aware, through his teacher, that Billy was a very bright young boy, and a pleasure to discuss things with, as, at his young age, he had a lot of insight. Carl Jung had his own opinions, and his discovery of the collective unconscious was revolutionary at the time, but is common knowledge now, so he served his purpose.

Edmundo

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According CR 200 Carl Jung knew about Billy's contacts with Sfath.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes you are right Edmundo. I hadn't read that contact.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 314
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[1]
Quetzal's age is 464 years(Guido, 2004)..in CR 216,1987..he said his mother is 481, and his father is 483 years old....Something is wrong isnt it ?...
Plejaren do not procreate until their age is 70 years..

[2]
As Quetzals age is 464 in 2004, (460 in 2000)...so he must be born in 1540 A.D....
How old was Gabriel when he impregnated Mary...IF the duration of 1.52X in the beyond realm,applies to plejaren & the lifespan of Quetzal say 1000 years(assuming he didnt die unexpectedly)....it comes that his age at the birth of Jmmanuel as 40 years....Please correct me...
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 107
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question:

(?) Is Quetzal's spirit-form uniquely tied to the mission on earth, to the extent, that through more evolved spiritual knowledge and reasoning, by means of their technology and Arahat Athersata assistance and guidance, even his birth may have had to be expedited or aligned somehow with the advent of Nokodemjan in these last times?

Would not his parents feel honored and compelled to provide their bodies and loving relationship and what must surely be unique understanding of the things of the Spirit, to raise and prepare Quetzal for his agreed upon and destined mission? He seems to be making it to full JSHWSH in each life time. Quite a feat, no?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 515
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

[1]
No idea on this one. Perhaps his original mother died and his foster mother is referred here. They are allowed 4 wives after all.
Better to clarify with Christian or from some German text.

[2]
As per my knowledge, the 1.52 ratio is dependent upon the distance between earth and sun among other reasons. But for the Plejaren, they live in a habitable planet (which can occur in a relatively narrow band of orbit probability around a Star), so it must also be very nearly 1.52.
Assuming Gabriel lived 1000 years, and his spirit form spend 1520 years in the beyond, Gabriel died 20 A.D. i.e. Gabriel was very old when he beget Jmmanuel.
But that presents another paradox because some E.T. - probably Gabriel, stunted the Guards guarding the tomb after Jmmanuels crucifixion on 32 A.D. Perhaps, Arahat Athersata caused Gabriels spirit form to incarnate faster for the sake of the mission.
Saalome.
Suv

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 555
Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam: "Quetzal's age is 464 years(Guido, 2004)..in CR 216,1987..he said his mother is 481, and his father is 483 years old....Something is wrong isnt it ?..."

In Contact 453, there is a discussion about everyone’s age, and a complete list of all of Billy’s contacts (an amazing total of 45) is provided along with their age. Quetzel’s age is listed there as being 376 as of the year 2007 when Contact 453 occurred.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page