Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 23, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 23, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eramirez

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
What are the 3 races visiting earth? or where do they come from?
Thank you for your time.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 287
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

Firstly I would like to wish you a pleasant and calm day on February 3rd. Also I wish to portray my thanks to Ptaah and Quetzal for the recent population count.

Billy, now that the human population has boomed over 8.1 billion, with no signs of any real change on the earth, by human beings in their irresponsibility towards the ever increasing overpopulation problem, what can still be done to reduce the affects on our planet and in our lives?

To elaborate on my question:
It is clear to myself and many who are and are not aware of the Figu material that things are changing for the worse in our climate, in countries and the oceans due to overpopulation. Floods, snowstorms, permafrost melting, desertification and much more. It is also clear, which you have spoken about before, that earth humans are past the point whereby all these things could be avoided.

This leads me back to my question on what can still be done to reduce these affects. How is it possible to bring about a change in our societies, political persons, the religious erroneous teaching and so on?

It seems no one is listening or are just avoiding the issue and the few that are trying to bring about awareness are not making enough progress however much they try or are just avoiding the issue.

Thanks for you time,
Salome
Stephen
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Justsayno

Post Number: 332
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I hope you are keeping warm.
Can you tell us what is the purpose of these orbs, which you say are bio-organic life forms? Do they go to the places which need the most help? Are they attracted to ley lines, vortexes or sacred grounds? Are they the cause of the 5% of crop circles which cannot be explained?
Thank you in advance for your response and if you can't answer to protect them, I understand.
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Abdiel

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy.
Billy I want to know if you know something about the sirens and "mytological" lifeforms.
In youtube I saw some videos of some dead corpses of sirens on the bitch of some islands far away from civilizations, These reports of dead sirens happen mainly after the pasing of hurricanes. I have seen some sirens that have carnivore appearence (with very sharp teeth) and I had seen sirens half fish ans half human.

Does the extraterrestrials told you something to you about these elussive creatures?
What do you know bout this?

from my part I'm esceptic, I need physical proof to be sure of the existence of the sirens, but I have the doubt planted in me.

Scott

Post Number: 2089
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just another reminder,

If at possible please try and limit the size of your posts when asking Billy Questions. Please keep it simple and to the point whenever possible. Each post has to be translated by Christian to Billy, which in itself takes time so please keep it short.

Thanks Scott

Sonik_01

Post Number: 192
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag Billy and Christian,

I would like to ask a question regarding ADHD, or Attendion Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Adults with this disorder can barely keep a job or develop themselves professionally, because they lose attention focus quickly. Both children and adults having this disorder can not keep attention on something they have to do, like study, or work, and they tune out. It is possibly caused by stressful early family life promoting the flight and fight response, tuning out being the "flight" response. One way to understand ADHD neurologically is "lack of inhibition", a chronic underactivity of the prefrontal cortex. The cerebral cortex in the frontal lobe is not able to do its job of prioritizing, selection and inhibition. The brain, flooded with multiple bits of sensory data, thoughts, feelings and impulses cannot be still. My simple question is: Is it possible to turn around this disorder by way of the concentration exercises, or is it more deeply rooted than that, like for example, does it have to do with depression? And if it is possible to turn the disorder around by way of the concentration exercises, how does one "force" the mind to start to focus its attention on something while not overburdening the individual into uselessness? Thank You.

Marcela

Post Number: 226
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

Thank you for the response, I do understand better now what is positive degeneration and now I can think of many many more examples here on earth.

I read a little bit of the history of Henok and what I don’t understand and I am having conflicts with is the following: If the Lyrian group of people, who lost their capacity to fight, were very advanced in technology I supose, why did they feel the need to create new humans instead of building robots that they could control with a button or a switch. Didn’t they know that creating new humans would involve having a spirit in them, and therefore they themselves could reincarnate in this new “fighters” humans. I can think of more problems coming from this, then my question would be: why the need of creating human life instead of artificial “fighters” machines”?

Thank you very much for your time and many greetings to both of you, Salome Marcela

Vb28

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clarification on the last Question:
"A theory of everything (TOE) is a putative theory of theoretical physics that fully explains and links together all known physical phenomena, and predicts the outcome of any experiment that could be carried out in principle."
- more information on wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything

"String theory is a developing theory in particle physics that attempts to reconcile quantum mechanics and general relativity.[1] It is a contender for the theory of everything (TOE), a manner of describing the known fundamental forces and matter in a mathematically complete system. The theory has yet to make testable experimental predictions, which a theory must do in order to be considered a part of science."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory

I thought this theory might exist because it might define OM, so i am guessing from your reply that it doesn't exist.
Question for this round:
How many pure concepts are there?
I don't understand why there isn't an infinite number of pure concepts.
Picture a person counting to infinity isn't each concept of mathematics a pure concept? or mathematics is the foundation and the outcome is core pure concept that we need to conceive.
Girl: Why am i here?
Jacque: because your dad didn't wear a condom!
----
@Derek Hill >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coGYsK-X90w Happy now

Whowatchesthewatchers

Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Mr. Eduard Albert Meier, sir.

Thank you kindly for answering all of my previous questions, sir. I don't know how you have seen the things you have seen and not gone crazy or something, sir.

My current question, sir, has to do with the Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake that you said is something that cannot be prevented. You said this Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake is going to be a 9.0 Earthquake and parts of the Pacific Northwest are going to be devastated by both the Earthquake and a subsequent Tsunami.

My question is: Will any of the Hawaiian Islands be adversely affected by this Earthquake and the subsequent Tsunami in the same way the Pacific Northwest will be affected?

Thank you kindly, sir, and be well.

Sanjin

Post Number: 163
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herr Meier.

I have a question regarding a section that is present in the OM and also in the contact reports. It is a teaching presented by Semjase in contact 11. She says:

105. Everything that the human being inherits, everything that he brings with him from the past through billions of existences, everything that he, in this life or in past lives, has enjoyed, known, read, learned, or experienced lies hidden not in his subconscious but in the memory banks.
105. Alles, was der Mensch ererbt, alles, was er durch milliardenfache Existenzen aus der Vergangenheit mitbringt, alles, was er in diesem oder in einem vergangenen Leben genossen, gekannt, gelesen, gelernt oder erlebt hat, liegt nicht in seinem Unterbewusstsein, sondern in den Speicherbänken verborgen.

106. Therefore, he does not master the technique of concentration, and therefore, he does not command his subconscious and does not make full use of all his knowledge and capability.
106. Darum beherrscht er also nicht die Technik der Konzentration und darum befiehlt er nicht seinem Unterbewusstsein und macht nicht vollen Gebrauch von all seinem Wissen und Können.

110. When this happens and when the human being recognizes his spirit, the whole abundance gathered in previous lives will arise again in knowledge and wisdom, capability, freedom, love, and peace and will richly benefit him, once he learns to get all these values from the memory banks and to utilize them himself.
110. Wenn das geschieht und wenn der Mensch seinen Geist erkennt, wird die ganze in früheren Leben gesammelte Fülle an Wissen und Weisheit, Können, Freiheit, Liebe und Frieden wieder erstehen und ihm reichlich zugute kommen, wenn er lernt, all diese Werte aus den Speicherbänken zu holen und sich nutzbar zu machen.

This section was updated with the help of Ptaah, but the updated version does not make sense to me. Here it says that the human does not master concentration because everything that was inherited from past lives is in the memory banks. Same with not being able to command the subconsciousness. This does not make sense to me. So when a person does master concentration, does that mean that he/she is able to access the memory banks?

Also, it would be good if you could give an explanation as to why the initial version was presented, because some of sentences are quite different in the updated version.

Thank you and Salome!
Love makes the world go round.

Jamesm

Post Number: 170
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

My question today is about "nature spirits". Please describe their purpose in life, their level of intelligence and their visual appearance.

Thank you very much,

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Newinitiation

Post Number: 602
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I have a friend by the name of Victor who has terminal cancer to his lungs and the doctors have given him several months to live.
I guess right now its important for him to maintain his peace of mind so as to prevent undue stress which will make his condition worse and for those around him to remain relaxed around his presence so as to encourage good feelings and vibes to enable him to do so.
My question is, what is the best approach, ways, conduct, behaviour and actions besides projecting loving feelings to him and looking after his material concerns should those around him engage in so that it will help him best in the road to his passage to the beyond?

Thank you Billy

Derr

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As this is my first time communicating directly to anyone associated with FIGU within Switzerland I would like to greet everyone with a fond hello. I've been reading your contacts and material for almost two years now as well as almost the entire portion from the questions asked to you on these forums so please forgive me if I ask anything that's already been covered. With that said my first question correlates towards transplantation of an organ from another body, specifically the kidney. From the 42nd Contact 66/67th sentence Semjase mentions of two great dangers which I'm aware of the first, the complete destruction of immunization of the body. But the second factor from sentences 70 to 71 she mentions of a strange transmitted fluidum.

I've been through two kidney transplants in my lifetime of twenty eight years thus far. My question concerns of how these strange fluidums are working in absolute certainty against the indwelling forces of my body and which also is stated that it brings many dangers including body and spirit degenerating factors as well. Can you specify this any further informatively? Thank you

I hope the best of health to everyone.
Sincerely, Derrick

Chem

Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

You, as well as your previous incarnations all share birthdays in early February.
What is the significance of people born in early February in relation to astrology and their destiny in life as well as the precise days which are appropriate?

Sitkaa

Post Number: 423
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian and Billy,

What is the long-term goal of the Mission, and is it on track?

Thanks,
Michael
Fur leben.

Door_knocker

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

I have seen many interviews with people who have had near death experiences. Most all claim to see a beautiful place that has a great sense of peace and love associated with it. Some are given a choice to stay or go back. Some report having electrical appliances blow up around them afterwards. Is there a life review at the time of death or is this all just in their imagination?

Jacob

Post Number: 573
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I have a question about the creation of Universal Love in a human.
It’s my assumption that Universal Love goes through the process as described in spirit lesson 122; pages 1496-1499 (Wahrnehmung – Erkennung- Kenntnis – Erkenntnis – Wissen – Erfahrung –Weisheit)
First of all I am thinking that the recognition and creation of Universal Love requires a very thorough knowledge and wisdom of the natural-creative laws and recommendations, but also a very high level of selfishness (freedom of Ego factors like materialism, etc. not to be mistaken with the Self).
Next to that, the creation of Universal love is a process that happens as ‘doppelsphärenvorgang’ process, it enables the Gemüt to emit Universal Love which will be received by the Psyche which will cause it to be in a state of harmony with the Gemüt, effectively balancing / neutralizing all thought and feeling vibrations. (this would also explain why Semjase wasn’t harmed when you effectively had ‘killed’ all your feelings and she had to act very quickly, to ‘restart’ your feelings)
I would like to know your thoughts about this.
Thank you.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Tutan3300

Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy ,
I would like to know when did the pharos royalty started or in another word where did they come from?after all they were called gods at that time.
Thank-you and peace always be upon you.

Savio

Post Number: 673
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for your recent answer that all spirit-forms are evolved from one universal type of spirit-form.

If I understand correctly, all spirit-forms were the same and equal in all aspects before their first incarnation.

My question is : What is the mechanism that decides which spirit-form is to be incarnate as bacteria, plant, mammal and human being? Is this a kind of luck, fate or just by random chance?

Salome

Savio

Elba

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Teacher Billy :

Thank you for your previous response about “vorausschaunde Wahrtraume”-forsighted true-dreams
My next question is : How can I neutralize (psychological )traumas , and bad habits from my childhood ???

As an oldest daughter of a large family I had to do many chores relating to taking care of my siblings , but for some reason I was the type of child who suddenly “stayed still” - like in a “contemplating mode” just with open eyes but immobile. - My parents and any grown up people in my family despised this so much that when they caught me in the act they yelled at me and used to called me names. They gave me such a bad time until I reduced this behavior to the minimum this so called bad habit of “ wasting time “ as my mom uses to call it . My husband says that that is called being a “day dreamer”, but I wasn’t dreaming .. I was thinking of NOTHING .. just not thinking , it’s kind a weird , but I remember feeling good actually! , just hearing my breathing , or feeling the cold wind in between my clothes and my eyes open staring at (any point in particular ) . However I find this “ special mode” very related o alike to meditation , so now when I meditate I feel some type of guilt or uneasy feeling, like I’m doing something wrong .
Salome and Feliz, prospero , fructifero , creacional Año Nuevo 2011 !!!
Happy ,prosperous,fruitfull , creational new Year 2011 !!

Elba

Earthling

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy & Christian.

Many religious leaders in Judaism, Islam, Quakers, Sufis, Sihks, Hindus, & others, have very long beards, not unlike your own. Is there any significance to such beards and your beard in particular, Billy? Or in your case, in this life, is it more of personal preference? Have all the prophets had long beards; is it something inherent in spiritual wisdom?

I realize there is more than one question in here and it is perhaps a silly question but if you would expound on the subject of beards, please.

Thank you,
Bruce

Smukhuti

Post Number: 512
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

The Universe expands from its initial size of about 14 x 10^63 light years and add 8.4 x 10^15 light years after 155.52 x 10^12 years.

After 155.52x 10^12 years:
i) Does the entire expansion of 8.4 x 10^15 light years happen just in the material Universe, thus pushing the ram belt outward by the same amount? Or,
ii) Each of the 7 belts expands by certain amount, and their combined expansion totals 8.4 x 10^15 light years?
Saalome.
Suv

Gib_niner

Post Number: 136
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I recall reading that it was Nokodemion himself who in ancient times brought forth to Earth the healing techniques of accupuncture/accupressure....knowledge of merdians, channels, tsubos and so forth.

Now - if that was truly so....do you think that this knowledge of healing was something that Nokodemion came to a realization of all by himself? (perhaps during a deep meditative state)

Or was it the case that it was maybe, alternatively, transmitted to him from one of the higher up spiritual levels? eg from contact with the Arahat Athersata level perhaps.

Thanks & Best wishes to everyone.

Dig the well before you are thirsty. ~Chinese Proverb

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page