Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 13, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through March 13, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sitkaa

Post Number: 440
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2011 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 'Mission' can be a beautiful path, variously bringing enlightenment to the world, or raising the vibe of the world, or setting humanity upon a path of wise growth, or introducing non-destructive creativity into the collective consciousness of Earthlings, or some other something put some other way. It can be a wondrous ponderance in the storyline.

However... google 'beautiful mission' and what do you find? Religious remonstrations, mostly Christian.

Why is it that when once we perceive the beauty of a thing, we are so likely to fall into beliefs, to ascribe a self-derived framework around our perceptions, that we forget what we are seeing the first place?

What then are we seeing? The enlightenment of the world? The raising of the planetary vibe? Reasoned creativity at the social scale? Is it not beautiful?

Perhaps the shining path before us is the thing of beauty, and 'the Mission' is just a framework to make sense of events happening in their own time and in their own way.
Fur leben.

Scott

Post Number: 2103
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

The Baawi's were instrumental in allowing us to get a glance into the future. In this instance they were helpful in publicizing the future predicted San Francisco Earthquake as their part in assisting the mission. After studying the images, I noticed in the bottom there were 2 vehicles parked side by side. I never noticed this before, but I did notice a rough similarity in a recent image Michael Horn posted of a new vehicle produced by Nissan and the vehicle parked on the right in the SF image. In addition it seems there is dry grass to the rear of the vehicles, which would suggest possibly summer or fall months. It’s hard to know what time this occurred even though the shadows suggest mid-day.

color
car

(Message edited by scott on February 23, 2011)

Norm

Post Number: 1405
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The white car looks like a 70s model.
My Website

Matt

Post Number: 163
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, is that a real image of the future SF quake?

The car on the right doesn't appear to have much of a glass roof and looks like a normal coupe car.

Scott

Post Number: 2104
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a link to the cover of GEO Magazine posted by David Chance back in 2007. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/7532.html#POST26321

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 557
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Previously in this discussion string, I posted an excerpt from Asket’s explanation to Billy where she states that part of their mission is to prevent an atomic destruction of this Earth.
Several months ago, a group of ex-military officers came forward to discuss their experiences when UFOs reportedly tampered with American nuclear missile sites. Now retired Col. John Alexander has come out publicly stating that disclosure by the U.S. government that UFOs are real and extraterrestrial has already happened but most people are just not paying attention.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/23/retired-army-colonel-says-ufos-are-real-but-denies-government-c/?icid=maing%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec3_lnk2%7C45944

Mahigitam

Post Number: 331
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I read in "Light Years" that Stevens & co. went to the Photo Lab and talked to the people there about Meier's photo and its development process. I think when a photo is developed, the developer will give a bill containing the date of the receiving of developed photos & the price he charges. Now did the investigators got hold of these bills ( given for Great Journey photos and other photos taken over many years..) if these exist at all..

Can someone please translate FIGU special Bulletin 20, where Meier discusses about the faking/stealing his photos..
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_sonder_bulletin_20.pdf?download
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Justsayno

Post Number: 339
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phi_spiral, John Alexander is currently an advisor to the canadian military. He contradicts Billy's version of Roswell. John Alexander is a disinformation agent, pure and simple. He was part of the mind control experiments carried out at skinwalker ranch in nevada. Check out his vampire wife and ask yourself how the heck he looks so good for his age. Looks like he found (bought) the fountain of youth. He may well be part of a future false flag ET intervention.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 559
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila

Yes, I noticed his Roswell story was different from Billy’s and I knew that others would notice it too. Yes, he could be a disinformation agent. Or it could be naiveté and egoism on his part to believe that he was privy to all the top secret information of all the branches regarding UFOs. More likely he was not. In that regard, I found the article facetious. There is a great deal of compartmentalization amongst the branches of the armed services where the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. Roswell involved the air force and Alexander was army.

Regards
Bob

Michael_horn

Post Number: 367
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

John Alexander was interviewed last week on the Michael Medved radio show. Medved mentioned to him that he had interviewed a spokesman for Billy Meier who, he said, he hadn't heard from lately (though I have sent his producers tons of info).

He made some comment about the photos and images of "curvaceous women" (meaning the...portrait of Semjase) and then asked Alexander if the case was a hoax. Surprisingly his response was that he COULDN'T say that, as there were pros and cons and that someone he had known had done some investigation that revealed that.

Medved was audibly taken back by what he thought was going to be some snickering support for his wrong assumption.

Edward

Post Number: 2012
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott...

I mentioned here...or at the previous PAR(some years back)...of the/a Car Show
which I watched on television, which displayed cars of the future with NO Rear
Side Mirrors, which is also mentioned in the Prediction. The cars have Cams
installed at the rear/top of the car and at some other places for better
traffic viewing. [The cars were not per se Concept Cars....]

The thought was: that than...the above mentioned type of vehicles would be on
the roads WHEN...the SF Earth quake would occur.

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 340
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob, after spending that long in the military, how naive would he be? He's trying to sell his book and needs to get out there and sell it. Have you seen his history of involvement? Skinwalker ranch, check out the characters involved.
http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/rank.html
Robert Bigelow just pulled his funding to mufon.
John B. Alexander's lovely wife: http://www.whale.to/b/alexander_q.html
I can only say that unless he has suffered something serious in his life and has changed his ways, he is continuing on with his experiments. Notice he comes out saying that everyone in the ufo community is going to say he's a MIB, trying to nip that rumour in the bud right away, because it's true. Right hand, left hand, yeah that's always the excuse, I don't buy it in this case, and I'm not buying the colonel's book either.

Hi Michael you have said that Medved is religious, and he is obviously feeling the need to lie about your contact with him. Is he catholic by chance? Johnny B. couldn't say it was a hoax, but didn't come out and say it was the truth, did he? What is really telling is that he claimed the Roswell incident was "one of ours". Well I say bullshit, so how can you believe anything he says, when I'm sure he sprinkles some truth into his lies. Please Michael, ask Billy. And try and protect your thoughts as he's had many years of mind control and remote viewing under his belt.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 368
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Medved is a religious Jew and a political conservative. I don't care for many of his beliefs in both areas but I like that he's highly intelligent, family oriented, and sometimes displays a good sense of humor, etc.

I've also met Gordon Novel, another person involved in the overall drama of military intelligence, UFOs, etc. I think of a lot of these people as overly concerned with the "hardware" end of things and not even in their infancy in the consciousness related areas.

I don't yet know about Alexander's full interest/knowledge about the Meier case, would be interesting to find out.

Joe

Post Number: 148
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from "Brief Encounter with Ptaah" by Kalliope Meier

It was yesterday, Billy's birthday, the 3rd of February, 1979, when I, Kalliope Meier, at around 2:30 PM, was coming from the kitchen into our living room because I wanted to get something there. Opening the door, I took my first step into the room, as I stood there startled, for at the rear living room exit, there stood a large male figure, who was dressed in a strange gray suit, a kind of overall, which had a large, round opening in the neck, which evidently served for a helmet, which the man wasn't wearing, however. All around the belt, some strange things were attached. Evidently startled himself, the bearded man looked at me for a second, then took a step backwards and grasped with his left hand onto a small device on his belt, upon which he simply dissolved, from one split second to another, into nothing. He just disappeared without trace, and indeed, without a sound. Still standing there startled, wild thoughts shot through my head, before it became clear to me that the man, at whom I had stared for about 15 seconds, could have been no one other than Ptaah - the extraterrestrial friend of Billy.

End of excerpt.

So Billy's ex-wife Kalliope had actually seen Ptaah for about 15 seconds! In this instance I'm assuming that Ptaah had some kind of device to protect his vibrational level since he was in close proximity to an Earth Human.

I must admit that this is a little surprising considering that Kalliope after a number of years had accused Billy of fraud.

Bennyray37

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

Ptaah agrees with you in your astonishment, which you will soon see if you are following the latest translation that I'm working on, which deals with the phony UFO, space, and dinosaur photos foisted on Billy.

Regards.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Rarena

Post Number: 660
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

It is also interesting that she says he looked at her for a second and he dissolved one split second later. One second in a lifetime does not much of an impression make...

Scott

Post Number: 2106
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Using Google Earth I was able to locate the angle and view of the image transmitted by the Baawi. Although it is not an exact replication, I have counted enough buildings and landmarks which gives a pretty good idea of a before and after representation of the possible effects of a large earthquake.

sf
sf

Savio

Post Number: 674
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Thanks for the effort :-)

Below is the result of combining two nice photos provided on David Chance's website: http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/sanfran.html

Can you do the same for this one?

Salome

Savio

GEO 1977 SF by Ludek Pesek a.jpg

Scott

Post Number: 2107
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

It would be pretty hard to align more than one image using Google Earth. Every time you change the angle or magnification it changes the relationship between all of the buildings etc...maybe someone who is very skilled may be able to pull it off. You can get close to the same image as the one you posted, but it is somewhat off. By the way, where did you get the above image? I checked David's website, but it lists the two separate images, but not the combined one.

thanks
Scott

Savio

Post Number: 674
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

The combined one is a computer graphic work by one of my family members.

The original work is too large (2.5M)to be presented in here, hence I put it on Plejarens_Are_Real_2010
under the heading of: Photo Albums > Billy Meier Relating + Art [DC SanFran 1&2 Combined].

Salome

Savio

Lonnie

Post Number: 310
Posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Scott,

My observation about this is; Since the buildings are still standing in the before pictures, the time for this event is most probably before World War 3 when and if it comes. This is one way of looking at it. During such a war if it ever comes about, would most likely destroy every major city in this country, including San Francisco, which is a major city.

So if this earthquake doesn't come about until after the arrival of these new cars with no side-view mirrors, a possible World War 3 could be many years off or hopefully not come at all. But I am not sure if the car in the picture is as you say or when these cars will be introduced.

Of course, the best case scenario is that someone who promotes wise politics, like Obama, along with a united effort from others, can actually continue to prevent WWIII. These are my thoughts from looking at these pictures.

Salome,
Lonnie

(Message edited by scott on March 08, 2011)
Lonnie Morton/FIGU Passive Group

Creational

Post Number: 413
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

During this most decisive period of time, I would like to open a discussion regarding Billy’s prophesies and the chance of them NOT to be completely fulfilled from my point of view. I feel an urgent need for forum members to participate in this particular debate in order to contribute positively to these thoughts vibrations so the worst case scenario may not be fulfilled entirely, namely, the actual occurrence of the WW3 which is the most destructive. Each and every member’s participation is thus highly appreciated.

Lately, I have been pondering upon recent events and contrary to the mostly negative assessments, even among us, I do perceive a higher chance of reversion of prophesies in their entirety.

Let me corroborate;

In FIGU-Special-Bulletin No. 16, January 2005, Billy publically resubmitted his “Open Letter to all Human Beings of Earth” written originally on July 5th, 1951. (I think most of you agree that there is a strong purpose for every word written in these and other notes)

In the beginning of this bulletin prior to the body of the actual letter, he writes, and I quote;

“3. Thereby, as has always been said so urgently, the responsible ones of the authorities and governments are the main guilty ones because they are the decisive powers who should avoid everything evil and lead the world as well as its mankind into a better future.
4. However, since time immemorial, exactly these have done nothing of value, because their sense was always only directed to power and their own profit - and that has remained so up until today…
…9. May at least a positive reaction arise from it in the present time.”

Later in the actual letter he first lists all the possible atrocities, only to conclude that;

"14. Basically, it is the people in each country who choose those who govern normally, unfortunately, it is the insincere ones, who first make great promises, in order then, when they come into power, to let war and terror break out and drive the people under their command with lies and deceit, whereby they become dependent on their superiors and misjudge the real truth.

15. That however, will bring evil consequences in the future if the people don't intervene against them - because world-wide, the violent rulers will embroil the people ever more in wars, terror and hate, until the whole thing assumes uncontrollable forms world-wide.”

Well, we now know that the leaders ignored Billy as he suspected and lots happened after that. But this letter is in fact addressing all the people since he already knew that the possibility of any positive reaction from the leaders was non-existent.

“19. If that doesn't happen then unimagined horrors are imminent, whereby, in every respect, the world power USA would lead the foremost front of the sword of death as well as destruction and annihilation, while toeing the line are Israel and all those countries who nestle in sanctimonious friendship with the USA, and indeed, against the will of the sensible element of the respective peoples.”

By the way, unrelated to the point of this post, I just thought to mention how eerie yet accurate this next statement paints the picture of Katrina to the point where exact cardinal terminologies related to the incident such as wetlands , and swampy are used among other recent disasters such as the earthquakes and, national debt;

“22. Monstrous deluges will belong ever more to the order of the day, because through the overpopulation, the forest wetlands and swampy plains will become altered in function to become residential areas, whereby the wild waters of the flooding rain will find their way into the houses of the people because they can no longer escape into uninhabited wetland areas...
…25. The monstrous mass and weight of the cities and villages continuously stress the inner structures of the Earth more and more through which the tectonic plates will be adversely affected, inevitably leading to increasing tectonic displacements and faults, through which immense tremors will be evoked world-wide, whereby finally the deaths will go into the hundreds of thousands and into the millions…
…32. Also national debts will climb into immeasurability, as well as terrorist extremism and neo-Nazism’, etc.”

I highly recommend revisiting this letter in its entirety for your personal inspection since exact issues written are happening as we speak.

However, that is not the reason I am writing this post today.

The real reason is as follows:
He then goes on to say;

“52. All of you who perceive these words of mine, comprehend the courage to consider what is said and to draw the right conclusions from it, and to behave correctly, because there is still time - however it already has begun to run away between the fingers.
53. Consider these prophecies and predictions and behave in the sense towards a change for the better.
54. Also make everything public for all the humans of Earth through instructions in all media, in order to achieve an alteration and transformation in a positive sense and in order to protect Earth and its entire mankind from all iniquity, from all evil, from all degeneration, from the many deaths and destruction and from the step into annihilation…”

Now then, please note my chronological list of facts unfolding as we speak;

1. This letter is rewritten in 2005. (Why bother to rewrite if there was no purpose?)
2. Obama is elected on 2008.
3. Billy claims, and I agree that Obama is the best president in US history. (This is actually somewhere in questions to Billy here in this forum)
4. In his incredible Cairo speech to Arab Nations, Obama encouraged people to stand against dictators who are under the influence of the US imperialism; ( as Billy has asked in this letter and other writings for peaceful self-defensive uprising over and over again)
5. While admitting to the atrocities of US government in the past, Obama promises a different and positive kind of US government. Please watch; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_889oBKkNU
6. In this ultimate policy altering speech, Obama lists three “specific issues that we must be finally confronted together,” (Again, please, listen to all of this great speech and judge for yourself.). In his third and last but definitely not least issue, he insidiously encourages Egyptians and other Arab Nations youth to deny succumbing to these dictators by simply questioning the authorities.
7. We now witness an unprecedented Arab nations uprising.
8. Although these recent Middle East events are monumental life changing events, I don’t recall any mention of these relatively peaceful Arab uprising yet toppling dictators in the prophecies. However,Billy is repeatedly asking to do so in order to stop the worst from happening. ( please correct me if I am wrong)
9. By peaceful, I mean no war has been caused by them so far while a few governments have already been toppled. Lately the impossible is happening and that is the demonstrations in Saudi Arabia!
10. But what is US government doing in the interim? Well, Politically correct, I must admit, Obama is not intervening directly and letting this ride sort of speak; while ironically, all Arab nations are begging for some sort of western intervention.(opposite to the Iraq war when the supportive alliance were too little to mention but the act of war was wrongly performed nevertheless.)
11. Additionally and more importantly, here in state, instead of a meaningless head to head fight with opposition, he has let some members of profoundly religious and power hungry Republican Party reveal their true agenda to the American working class by the recent events unfolding in our own backyard, Wisconsin, and the suggestions for actions against American Moslems by racial profiling; the one thing all Americans resent for sure.
12. In a way, he is encouraging us to take heed from the Arab rising and stand for our rights or simply loose them to the power that be.
}

Here in States, It is being revealed on a daily basis, that Obama’s opposition are doing everything in their power, backed by the power that be, to soil his reputation and regain power. However, at the same time, in a desperate attempt which usually causes failure, they are peeling their layers hiding their hatred to ultimately reveal their dirt to the American people. We noted a great many number of rallies due to this. This thing is not going away anytime soon, while it possibly encourages people to elect Obama for a second term. (HOPEFULLY, I might add!) Billy has said that if Obama is reelected, the possibility of WW3 reduces tremendously.

It is time for us Americans to learn from our Arab friends and stand against what had really caused this government to commit the unthinkable without falling into false freedom seeker such as the tea party advocates that are only going to make the situation worst.

Billy has a mission since time immemorial and certain spirits have been directly involved in this mission. Someone told me that, Obama’s past spirit during Mohammed era may indeed have been Balal or Bilal, the vocalist of Azan (Adhan), the Islamic call to prayer’.

As incredible as it may seem, I was told today that somewhere in his many speeches, Obama has revealed his utter fondness toward Azan.

Obama, as Bilal and other personalities may very well be the vocal force of this mission.

One could see that Obama might have been Billy’s voice and hand here in States by listening to his many speeches. Everything considered, there is an incredible similarity with what this man, not only preaches but also practices, to our very own spiritual teachings.

Well, I realize that there are some speculations above but I think I have my own prophesy using logic deductions and some added hope as its badly needed spice.

After all, if the prophesies were to be completely fulfilled, wouldn't the purpose of this ancient mission reappearing during these utterly determining times as his last mission be considered as futile?

Love,

(I am really sorry for the long post, but there was no other way to do this!)
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 339
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI
From FIGU special Bulletin 20, http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_20

Its been said that BIlly never included the dinosaur photos on FIGU album nor did he assert that they were real.
But in a video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBZWSq3wQ0&feature=player_embedded
[The video seems to be taken from "1989 - Billy Meier Interview by Randolph Winters". From 1994 onwards Randy was kept at a distance from FIGU.]

At 6:10 minutes there was a dinosaur photo in the album...and at 4:03 minutes they seems to be BIlly's hands...

1] Now are those hands BIly's ?
2] Why are the dinosaur photos still in FIGU's album in 1989 ?
Quetzal has destroyed all dinosaur & other obvious fakes (except those of Guido's)done by MIB.
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page