Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 20, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through February 20, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 291
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think, even the consciouness-related travels into different times and places are marked with dangers...as negative exists always with positive..
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 139
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I said yes would, it even make a difference??? And if not ... why did they in fact convey to me to knock three x 3 times and tell you that I am here!

If I'm going to get my shoes wet ??? Well, I guess the times right although, I don't know what the real time is actually and for who or for what is going to happen... so go figure !!!

Boy did, I just open up a can of worms...
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Justsayno

Post Number: 321
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bronzedesk, the best type of cans to open are in fact the ones filled with worms.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1381
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila, you wear your sense of humor on your sleeve, along with your heart.

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 576
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello George ;

Pardon me for interjecting here . It's possible that I know litte or nothing about the subject , as I am only a student of life as well as things that go knock in the night .

It's possible that if an entity asked you to knock three times that the very common-ness of the request ('knock three times' is an old adage here on good old earth)could have come from your own psyche as a self-generated outer action that suposedly came from someone else (as an assumption on your part).

So I've taken the bait here , so to speak .

Mark

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 141
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those were my words. The words used or conveyed through thought were "tell them my team (You Billy and everyone) is 333" and 3 tugs or muscle convolutions in or on my left toe. I looked at the clock and it read 333. Delusion or convenience I don't know but no matter how miniscule the purpose or meaning you perceive or even consider of this ever having occurred so to speak gives me lead to believe or think that if their is to be a window it must be soon. And if we botch this one up we have no one to blame but ourselves in this or in any fact future manner word or deed with mankind as a whole.

Now the ball is in your ballpark do you or do you not agree ??? There always lies possibilities but was and is this probable.... The answer most certainly is yes in my book! What you do with that ball now is most paramount to us all right here and right now.

Discernment and Perspective always...
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Markcampbell

Post Number: 577
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well , George , how do i say it ? Better still to ask the core group about it , if you deem it so important (your left toe and your 3:33 on your alarm clock) .But these kind of things are what lead people to think loony is afoot when they peruse this forum , I would think .

Are you a passive member ?

MC

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Heaven made him - earth can find some use for him. ~Chinese Proverb

Go for the core but remember this... How do you effectively maintain accountability of the sleepers throughout all these thousands and thousands of years?

Tagged.... Your it !!!

And yes dear one their is more much much more I could say and do but I'm not going to take up your time or effort just to prove a most complex yet simple point of record going back to 1942 and 1947!

And if I am George your are in fact in the Elysium Fields ;)

p.s. Passive !!!

Bronzedesk

Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Consider 333 as my calling card. And I see you like I have a good sense of humor looney as things may seem but one's things for sure on this one .... it all is in fact, afoot !!!

Bronzedesk

Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess I am now !!! Sorry for the inconvenience to all of you.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 307
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi,
I have uncensored versions of first two contact notes from wendell stevens...where can i get uncensored versions for 3 and 4

1- 1988 - Messages From the Pleiades The Contact Notes of Edward Billy Meier - Volume 1 - Unsensored Version - Wendelle

2- 1990 - Messages From the Pleiades The Contact Notes of Edward Billy Meier - Volume 2 - Unsensored Version - Wendelle

my mail, mahigitam@gmail.com
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Borthwey

Post Number: 220
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam

To my knowledge, these don't exist. Only two volumes were made.

Bianca

Post Number: 88
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have all 4 M from the P. and i bought them from M. Horn wesite. Try his site.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 309
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca,
i bought from MH too, but these contain censored versions not uncensored..i think as Borthwey says, only 2 were made...

I am preparing a personal database of all the material present upto now in english...i have a problem with wendell's reports as they all are scanned images..do anyone have them in word format(able to copy word for word & able to edit,..)

salome
mahigitam
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Faerast

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi,every one
I want to have more information about Pegasus spy?

Many Many Thank and hope you all have a good health!!}

Mahigitam

Post Number: 325
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 165,Monday, March 8, 1982
[1]

"zero-temperature refers to the absolute zero value, which isn’t uniform throughout the whole universe, however, and neither are the appearances of light nor of the colors in their respective positive or negative values. Light also exist in negative values, so that there are still many other colors than what the Earth people know, just like there is also black light."

[2]

"something almost immediately freezes to the form of heat. That also might be incomprehensible to the people of Earth because only a few can understand that starting from a certain point of depth, the cold exhibits this phenomenon of the destruction of plasma through cold combustion, by what means especially forms of protoplasm, etc. actually burn through cold heat, as cold fire also does, which you demonstrated to me on the great voyage. "

Are anyone of the above said facts confirmed by our scientists...

Joe

Post Number: 146
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 118

Billy:
Man oh man, that will boost his rage. But let's leave that, and tell me, what's the deal with the three dark figures, of which you have spoken?

Quetzal:
22. It concerns three men of the group of Brazilians, known under the name "Men in Black."
23. One of the three, who were with you all, monitored your Center from last Friday night to the early morning hours of Saturday, while the two others carried out the manipulation on the vehicle, in which you and your wife had the accident.
24. Afterwards, they drove away in a large, black vehicle.

Billy:
Aha, and where are the birds now?

Quetzal:
25. They are already back in their base in security.

Billy:
They are, indeed, rather nicely careful.

Quetzal:
26. You know very well why, but in the future, you should follow our advice and monitor everything well.

End of excerpt.

Does this mean that the "Men in Black" also exist in other countries besides the USA?

Joe

Post Number: 146
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from Contact Report 39 (Message From Pleiades by Wendelle Stevens)

End of excerpt.

Excerpt from Contact Report 39 (Translated by Benjamin Stevens)

Ptaah:
8. No Earth human being ever had that opportunity.
9. Later, we'll also show you the third world over there, and also its moon.
10. The world there is about 870 years ahead of your time; thus, the human beings are also accordingly developed in their technology and have their own beamships, with which they arrive at your Earth every now and then.
11. Even on their moon, they have established themselves and have built many stations.
12. We won't visit the middle world because it's not important.
13. There is, indeed, manifold life on it, and its oxygen content is very high, but you've already seen such world bodies during your Great Journey.

End of excerpt.

Why is it that in W. Stevens' version it quotes Ptaah saying that the future Earth is 470 years ahead of our time whereas in Benjamin Stevens' translation it says 870 years ahead of our time?

Excerpt from Contact Report 39 (Translated by Benjamin Stevens)

Billy:
Aha, so they actually are still like the Earth human beings. But then, do they still rush around with their primitive rockets?

Semjase:
356. What are you thinking? They do live here approximately 500 years in the future.
357. Look over there; that is one of their beamships

Billy:
Beamships? Girl, then these elves already master space travel!

Semjase:
358. Sure, they also have about 500 years more development behind themselves than the Earth human beings of your time, which I already said.

End of excerpt.

If we were to assume that Benjamin Stevens' translation of 870 years to be correct then why does Semjase later mention that the Earth human beings from the future Earth are only approximately 500 years ahead of us, not 870 years?

Edward

Post Number: 2005
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Well, every world Government has their MIB, if you will. If they manifest
themselves in a certain country (say, as base), it would be quite Logical they
travel to any foreign country if/when needed, I would say.

I read in the past, of even MIB's visiting individuals whom had had UFO/IFO
encounters, in France, to name one. But, this seemed to have an
Extraterrestrial origin, factor; but, they could as well have been from some
Earthly government(?).

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2006
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Stevens' translations can contain Error, as most of us know(; but, not per
se).

I can only think of that: perhaps, they mentioned a time configuration from a
(Future) Date(-point) that differ from each other(; then, when calculated...we
have such numbers)?

If/when, this the case, it would clarify the Differences.....(?)

Edward.

Phenix

Post Number: 370
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace in wisdom be with you,

It appeared, that there is a mistake in the records of the early years of Billy's life, namely in the timeframe and nature of his contacts with Sfath.

It is well known, that those contacts took place from 1942 until 1953.
In books and works, like 'Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums' (pages 39; 47- 48), 'Geisteslehre' (letters 1-4, page 22), 'Existentes Leben im Universum' (page 55), 'Die Wahrheit über die Plejaden'..., it was mistakingly stated, that Billy never again saw and/or had any physical contacts with Sfath, after the summer of 1944 and that, from that point on, their contacts were solely telepathic.

The correct version of this part of Billy's biography is the one in 'Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte' (Block 1, page 10 and Block 6, pages 36-37), where it says, that Billy saw Sfath again and again, also after summer 1944.

'Never again' (niemals wieder) has thus to be replaced with 'again and again' (immer wieder) - see FIGU German forum: http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/de/show.cgi?1304/3865

Salome.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 141
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I have a question regarding Sfath.

(?) Sfath had reached the stage where he is to go into the half-material/half-spirit body. Does this happen automatically or is it in a reincarnation or rebirth of some kind?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Indi

Post Number: 576
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie
I would like to see your reference for the statement

..."Sfath had reached the stage where he is to go into the half-material/half-spirit body...

It does not seem logical to me that this is so. Sfath belonged to the Plejaren level of evolution although he was likely in the upper levels in that regard, he was still in line with the general Plejaren level of evolution -- thus there would be millions of years before they would be ready as a planet to move to the half-material state.

Please direct me to your source for that if possible.

Robyn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page