Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 25, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 25, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jasonzhang

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your reply.

Could we know your blood type£¿
Do the blood type has effect on the action and thoughts of earthling?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 224
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I like to learn more about accupressure during what remains of this lifetime.

Any advise for or against it and the how of it?

Jun
My will be done

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I hope you are in good health and thank you for answering my last question even if I didnt like the answer but any way you can't always get what you want I always say. My question is about mercury poisoning, would mercury poisoning lead to permanent consciousness related disorders such as delusional thinking?

Salome to you Billy and to all Figu members !

Tutan3300

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy.
Could you tell me who toughet akhenaten the rosicrucian amorc ?
Thank you.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

How can I assist a large group of humans(African Americans) who are super religious to accept teaching of truth, teaching of spirit and the teaching of life??

Edward_b

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

My question is regarding the Kabbalah. I've seen a reference once in one of the contact reports in that you used it to calculate an event or something along those lines.

However, with the mass spreading of 'Kabbalistic wisdom' today by many organizations (2 being the most prevalent, The Kabbalah Centre and Bnei Baruch, and they teach different things), I am not sure which is the actual correct form. I have read some of the ancient texts on Kabbalah but they are so obscure, the language is very 'lofty' and doesn't always make sense. I used to be involved with both but grew out of them and began to see them for what they were (sects spreading distorted teachings).

So my question is, what is the true kabbalah, and is possible to use it?

Memo00

Post Number: 474
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i would like to know what is "art" for you and what is its importance in the life of the human being

thank you very much

Salome

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, it is good to know that your still answering questions, knowing you are still alive. My question is, once you pass on billy, how will your many many books and original texts and pictures and possessions be protected from people trying to falsify or change up your information, so when you die it is no longer in correlation with truth? Also, is there any possible way for any new additions to the actual core group members living in switzerland? Last question, when you try to move an object or increase a candle flame in height, how do you go abouts doing it? I know it has to do with fluidal energy and concentration, but someone can stare at a candle forever and be really concentrated and nothing happens, are there steps to "visualizing, or feeling" the actions you want to take place. You do not have to answer all the questions but preferrably the 2nd and 3rd questions. Thank you billy, I will never forget the duty you accepted to fulfill along time ago! Not until the day I die I will forget about you! Hopefully in a new incarnation I will find my way back to your absolute truths! Please give billy my words. I really want him to know how people feel about what he's done.

Joe

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, how does the spirit review its last incarnation when it is in the fine matter world?

Scott

Post Number: 2122
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Hello Billy,

My understanding is the human spirit form takes 60-80 million years to reach the level of the High Council. From the High Council to Arahat Athersata is 60-80 Billion years. Do you know how long it takes the human spirit to evolve from the Arahat Atheresata to Petale and from Petale to joining with Creation? I was trying to come up with an overall “average” time the entire process takes.

Thank you very much
Salome
Scott Baxter

This will need "eons". However, Billy does not know the exact duration.

Patm

Billy,

Jmmanuel was conceived through procreation between Gabriel (of Plejaren lineage) and Maria, Jmmanuel's mother. As this was done outside of a marriage bond, was there some special need to prepare a host vessel for the Nokodemion spirit form of physical lineage by Gabriel? If not was there any other special reason for this bonding and were all of the human vessels for the Nokodemion spirit form prepared in the same way?

-PatM

This was an exception.

(Note by CF: It just occurred to me while writing this: Probably the genetic influences through the extraterrestrial sperm may have played some minor role in the events, too.)

Vb28

Hello Eduard,

Thanks again for your answers
"Billy doesn't know it." how can you not know this...

anyways my question for this around:

Once the spirit is created right, can the spirit (spirit form) go to nothing?
likewise can the spirit form commit spiritual suicide? or another "pure spirit form" dismantle the spirit that is requesting to be destroyed. Is this possible?

Thanks

No one and nothing can "go to nothing". And only human beings or animals can commit suicide (based on false thinking), and certainly not the impersonal spirit form.

(Note by CF: Nothing can have access the "the Nothing". Probably no thing for some, but certainly nothing to break one's head on. )

Marbar

Hello Billy and Christian,

The religious people need to learn that just because someone does not follow any religion and don't believe in a creator-god or any other supreme beings is just a human being.

Now, my question.

What advice would you give someone who wants to reveal to his or her family and friends that they no longer follow religion and that they no longer believe in any creator-gods?

Salome,
MarBar

Just state it openly and free. Of course you will have to consider the situation.

(Note by CF: Don't make something special of it; don't missionize; don't make a show about it, or some drama. Don't make it an announcement; just a simple statement.)

Phi_spiral

Dear Billy

I recently read your booklet, Biotope, discussing the alliance that man should have with the natural environment and the active measures that must be taken now to preserve its’ sustainability. I intent to incorporate some of the ideas and guidelines presented in the book, into a rain garden I plan to build this spring in my back yard. My question to you is this: Is the pond located along the path leading towards the Semjase Silver Star Centre an example of a type of biotope that is described in the booklet, i.e. meets the same criteria or perhaps is an aesthetic variation and/or is there an example of one elsewhere on the centre grounds?

Kind regards
Bob

No, it isn't.

(Note by CF: Which "pond" do you mean? The one with the painted blue colour, or the one opposite the big parking lot half-way between the house and Schmidrüti, which, btw, is no pond, at least not when there is no rainfall?)

Norm

Dear Billy, Since JFK was the president who refused to give air support to the CIA led invasion of Cuba called the Bay of Pigs. How would he have caused WW3 if he wasn't assassinated? It seems quite the contrary. Plus the Fact JFK was later working on covert operations to overthrow Castro using the CIA.

Billy doesn't know.

Smukhuti

Dear Billy,

Can you tell us how the positioning of various planets and the sun, during our birth-time has an effect on our characteristics/inclinations/tendencies, and also how the planetary positions continue to influence/interact with us throughout our lifetime?

The radiation (vibrations) of our galaxy's central sun is constantly influenced by the position of the SOL system's planets. Those vibrations may trigger "things" in our consciousness in a neutral way. What is made of those impulses is determined by the individual human being.
An example: If the impulses at the point of birth are favourable (indicating) for becoming a doctor (of medicine), the process towards reaching that goal (and the decision for it) must be gone (made) by the individual person himself. You cannot just sit and wait for the inclinations to become a reality. As everything in life you have to work actively towards it.
In short: The vibrations coming from our galaxy's central sun are neutral possibilities.

Earthling

Dearest Billy,

I have read that the ancient woolly mammoth, through millenia, have reincarnated and evolved into present day elephants. I am assuming that all creatures have ancient, primal ancestors. What are the current day reincarnated spiritforms of the dinosaurs and if you have any particular examples, such as t-rex, brontosaur, triceratops, stegosaur, allosaur etc.

Thinking about it, I suppose the rhinoceros may possibly be the current incarnation of triceratops, but I am wondering in what material forms such spiritforms reside today.

Thankyou,
Bruce

Since the big dinosaurs and other huge and big animals have been exterminated when the huge meteor crashed onto Earth, the rhinoceros will not be enlivened by a triceratops spirit form.

Sanjin

Hi Mr Meier. First of all, thank you for answering the previous question. I think that it makes good sense to me now. But now another question.

In contact report 212, you and Quetzal talked about how the various books in the Bible came about. It was mentioned that the Matthew to whom the Gospel of Matthew is attributed dictated the story to a scribe. Do you know if this Matthew is the same Matthew who was the disciple of Jmmanuel?

Thanks again.
Salome,
Sanjin

No, he isn't.

Tiphereth

If Nokodemion has about 144, 000 offspring then surely they are the ones mentioned in the biblical Revelation.
What is the relevance of the 144, 000 mentioned in the book called Revelation? or specifically I would like to know why they are incorporated into the writing.

The 144,000 mentioned in the Revelation have nothing to do with the 144'207 human beings mentioned in the OM who, btw, are not Nokodemion's offspring, but have been a group of extraterrestrial human beings linked with a certain mission. They had done some negative actions with had negative effects on terrestrial humankind.

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

Our window of opportunity to prevent future catastrophic disasters have now closed and there is nothing we can do now to prevent the unfolding of a series of events which must come to pass such as the numerous natural disasters you have foretold.
On the questions of whether the FIGU and its related sites having any possible influence on the decision making of the secret groups branched off from the various powerful institutions, I hope some of them have realised the destruction their decisions have caused and turn for the better in the future.

My question is around how many billion people will we reach on earth before we humanity start to implement your sagacious advice on reducing our world population figure to tackle the devastating climate change and global warming?

Matt Lee

Billy doesn't know. At the moment everything confirmes the old saying: the masses are stupid.

Visible_melon

Thank you, BEAM, the Plejaren, everyone at FIGU, and everyone else helping your mission.
It seems as though the catastrophe that you described in contact 469 on the 11th of August 2008, regarding the depletion of oil reserves and losing the ability to transport food and goods, is starting to unfold. What can we do, as individuals, and also in a collective way, to prevent or lessen the effects of this catastrophe, if its not already too late?

1) Reduce the human population through a radical birthrate check.
2) Use the Earth's underground heat for producing heating and energy (= directly use our planet's inner core's heat which is abundently available and can be used without any harmful consequences).
3) Develop powerful, small (lithium based?) batteries for electrically-driven vehicles.

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

According to Contact 471 Quetzal is quoted as saying that the Red Meteor will enter the Earth's orbit even when the prophecy regarding the evil machinations and wars by the human beings on Earth are not fulfilled. He said it will be between 2029 and 2036. What does this mean about the prophecy concerning WW III? Does this mean that the prophecy about a possible WW III will not be fulfilled? Or the prophecy about a possible WW IV or both?

Thanks very much
Salome
Lonnie Morton

Well, everything depends on the human beings's actions = the human beings' reason and understanding, or the lack of them.

(Note by CF: The Red Meteor is already approaching, and now it's up to us [and our scientists] to solve the problem/threat once and for all by changing the comet's course.)

Corey

Dear Billy & Christian,

Now that the beamships that were on Mars that would have eventually been found that would have accelerated our space programs were removed along with the ancient artifacts and stations, and everything has been restored on Mars to a natural artifact state, can some of the events that were outlined in Kontakt 251 still come true in the future such as eventually tracing our true historical origins to Sirius linked to the genetically manipulated peoples and their travels etc...

thank you for your answer:

Salome,
Corey

In the meantime the problem has been dissolved. The Plejaren have taken contact with the old Sirians.

Whowatchesthewatchers

Dear, Mr. Meier. Hope you are well.

The following question is a direct follow-up question to the last question I asked you about the Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake, which you graciously answered.

The question is: In the future, I was planning on moving to either Nevada or Arizona... would either of those States be clear and free from the disastrous effects of the Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake and the subsequent Tsunami?

Thank you.

It seems that Arizona is a much better place to live than the West Coast. And you should also avoid living near Yellowstone National Park.

Johnnybalmain

Hi Billy,
I use the concentration exercise called the sun meditation. I have decided that once I complete the programme I then start over from the beginning again eg the 5 minute mark. Am I correct in doing it this way? Also sometimes I do it more than once a day, is this ok as well?
Have you any other variations of concentration exercises?
Thankyou and Peace
John

It would make sense that you chose a meditation/concentration exercise that suits you (your personality) and stick to it.

You'll find quite a choice of them in the book "Meditation aus klarer Sicht".

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

I found contradictory answers you gave on this very section. These are precisely the ones which will be used by your detractors to say the case to be wrong:

Contradiction 1:

Statement 1:
JJay

Post Number: 275
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 10:50 pm:

Dear Billy,

My question pertains to spiritual and Creational inspiration in which it was given to the prophet Muhammad during the time of his life.

Was ALLAH a real JHWH of his time and worked closely with Gabriel to inspire the prophet Muhammad in the Teachings of creation and what went wrong interms of the Islamic religion being created??

Scott:
I am adding this to be one full question, I hope it does not seem like two questions, thanks

Answer

Allah was an JHWH, yes. No, he didn't work closely with Gabariel.

statement 2:

Jay

Post Number: 369
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 01:12 pm:

Greetings Billy,

I have a continuing question which I had asked about Islam in the past and the characters who played in the events of the prophet of the time Muhammad and the JSCWJSCH (or ALLAH).

If Understand correctly ALLAH means JSCWJSCH, if this being the case then is it permissible by the Plejarens and yourself to tell us the name of this JSCHWJSCH. This ALLAH, what was his name??

As always is a pleasure gaining knowledge from you. Thank you.

Answer

Allah doesn’t mean Jschwjsch/JHWH. Allah is the name for an imaginary deity just as it is the case with the Christian God. Besides, Allah and God are in no way the same as Creation.

Question:

Then, how can your 2 statements be contradictory ? [logically, (A AND Non-A) is false]. Can you specify your thoughts?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

(Note by CF: You don't have to shout [using colours] and use the word "logically" when you obviously do not understand what you read.

"Allah was an JHWH" says just that: The Allah who was in contact with Mohammed was a human being, an JHWH. The expression "Allah was an JHWH" is not the same as "Allah means JHWH"! Therefore, "Allah doesn't mean JHWH" is correct: Allah means "God".
Btw: The real JHWH's name was Gosped.)

Ramirez

Hi Billy,

Thankyou for the reply.

Quoting your answer from last month.

"The spirit is powered by THE cosmic life force.
What do you mean with "free energy"? The term that is used by the esoterics?
Subatomic particles are not the same thing as the cosmic life force."

By free energy I mean that which powers Tesla based devices, ET spacecraft, energy healing devices like those Quetzal & Ptaah used on you.

So is the life force infused through acupuncture points which some call prana & chi the same force as that which powers devices enabling various work such as energy healing & generating power to be accomplished ?

There is no such thing as "free energy". It's a fantasy term and figment. The basics of energy supply and application is normal electro-magnetic energy.

Savio

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that “… people are often capable also of emitting their consciousness whereby they can suddenly view themselves from the outside, while hovering above their own bodies and so forth.”

I am not sure but I presume that we are talking about material consciousness here.

Yes, states of material consciousness; this can often occur when a person is in a state of deep unconsciousness.

It seems that consciousness is like some kind of substance that we can project out of the body, yet still connected to the person, where what it encountered can be registered back into the memory of that person.

If the material consciousness needs eyes to see and needs the bodily organs to feel…. etc. It explained that once projected out of the body, a person feels no further pain but peacefulness, yet without the eyes (or closed), it can see….

My question is: What is the actual substance/behavior of material consciousness?

Wishing you good health

Savio

The material consciousness is electro-magnetic energy.

Techieatwork

Salome Billy

Since the Pineal gland is located above the mouth
I have found some Hindus and Tibetans have chants or songs, to make the Pineal Gland vibrate and "hopefully" become aroused /excited / activated, and grow and produce more of it's natural hormones which are good for the entire consciousness.

Could you please advise the best chant or sound to pronounce every day, to safely achieve this effect on us earth humans at this development stage?

Greetings dear friend,
From Australia

Salome
Carlos

The pineal gland is not located above the mouth.
Besides, the pineal gland is a sender/receiver to the fine-structured matter/world.

Any alleged effects of improvement etc. of the pineal gland by using such chants are rather doubtful.

Hey9

Hi Billy,

Let's see if i grasp the concept of time/space configuration correctly. Everything in this solar system, dern universe, and absolute absolutum is constantly moving. Therefore, in this sense, there is no fixed location of a particular star system, planet, sun, etc. The plejaren home planet (Erra) is located within the direction of the Pleiades in a dimension that is a fraction of a second in the future from our own. However, Semjase did not have time traveling capabilities when she first met you(if i'm correct). Which only means that the Plejares star system is either moving faster than our current location by a fraction of a second. However, i cannot conclude whether their star system is either moving away or getting closer.

My question is: How close am I to the truth of this matter?

Until next round Billy, with clearer understanding.

Yes, everything is moving.
No, the Plejaren system is moving parallel with our's. It doesn't move faster from our own.

Jasonzhang

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your reply.

Could we know your blood type£¿
Do the blood type has effect on the action and thoughts of earthling?

0+.
The blood typ has no effect on our actions or thoughts etc.

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,

I like to learn more about accupressure during what remains of this lifetime.

Any advise for or against it and the how of it?

Jun

Nothing for or against it. You decide.

Shaban_1190

Dear Billy

I hope you are in good health and thank you for answering my last question even if I didnt like the answer but any way you can't always get what you want I always say. My question is about mercury poisoning, would mercury poisoning lead to permanent consciousness related disorders such as delusional thinking?

Salome to you Billy and to all Figu members !

The effects of mercury poisoning are severe, even lethal, but Billy doesn't know details.

Tutan3300

Hi billy.
Could you tell me who toughet akhenaten the rosicrucian amorc ?
Thank you.

The Rosicrucians have been invented by Christians. At the time when Akhenaten lived Christianity was not yet invented/formed.

Msmichelle

Hello Billy,

How can I assist a large group of humans(African Americans) who are super religious to accept teaching of truth, teaching of spirit and the teaching of life??

You cannot – and may not – assist any super religious or delusional person to accept the truth. Any attempt to do so is futile (and against the principles of the spiritual teaching).

(Note by CF: Each human being has to decide for himself to open his consciousness for reality and to break the chains of religious belief.)

Edward_b

Hi Billy,

My question is regarding the Kabbalah. I've seen a reference once in one of the contact reports in that you used it to calculate an event or something along those lines.

However, with the mass spreading of 'Kabbalistic wisdom' today by many organizations (2 being the most prevalent, The Kabbalah Centre and Bnei Baruch, and they teach different things), I am not sure which is the actual correct form. I have read some of the ancient texts on Kabbalah but they are so obscure, the language is very 'lofty' and doesn't always make sense. I used to be involved with both but grew out of them and began to see them for what they were (sects spreading distorted teachings).

So my question is, what is the true kabbalah, and is possible to use it?

The true kabbalah is not available and taught on Earth. In the Spirit Lessons the cabbalistic numerology for the German language is mentioned.

(Note by CF: However, it is doubtful whether people can can make useful benefit from learning and applying the values of numbers, etc. – I cannot.)

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

i would like to know what is "art" for you and what is its importance in the life of the human being

thank you very much

Salome

Art is to represent something through word, picture and sculptures just as it is in reality, like e.g. portraits, landscapes, objects, etc. This is also the Plejaren's opinion.

Btw: Music doesn't belong into this category.

(Note by CF: I forgot to ask the second part of the question, actually a second question. 
I'd say that art in this sense has an uplifting and positive effect on the observer.)

Nuetralperson

Hi Billy, it is good to know that your still answering questions, knowing you are still alive. My question is, once you pass on billy, how will your many many books and original texts and pictures and possessions be protected from people trying to falsify or change up your information, so when you die it is no longer in correlation with truth? Also, is there any possible way for any new additions to the actual core group members living in switzerland? Last question, when you try to move an object or increase a candle flame in height, how do you go abouts doing it? I know it has to do with fluidal energy and concentration, but someone can stare at a candle forever and be really concentrated and nothing happens, are there steps to "visualizing, or feeling" the actions you want to take place. You do not have to answer all the questions but preferrably the 2nd and 3rd questions. Thank you billy, I will never forget the duty you accepted to fulfill along time ago! Not until the day I die I will forget about you! Hopefully in a new incarnation I will find my way back to your absolute truths! Please give billy my words. I really want him to know how people feel about what he's done.

The core group in Switzerland, together with all the other FIGU groups worldwide, will preserve and disseminate Billy's original German texts in unaltered form for all times. The core group is still open for new members, and it will remain so because all of its present and future members will die and have to be replaced.
Regarding the third question: This has nothing to do with fluidal forces and is not to be learned easily.

Joe

Billy, how does the spirit review its last incarnation when it is in the fine matter world?

The spirit form does not review its last re-incarnation, as, btw, is also the case with the former consciousness block because it has ceased to exist and has been dissolved into pure energy.

Vb28

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

Thanks again...
previous question:
Interesting, so how did they (assuming other pure sprit form) brought you down from Arahat Athersata level to Nokodemion? They have to dismantle or maybe transfer concepts that your pure spirit form has conceived already. since the pure concepts (impersonal spirit form) cannot be destroyed. so did they transfer or dismantle the impersonal spirit form to a point?
my question for this round:
how many pure concepts have you conceived for this life of Eduard Albert Meier to date? likewise isn't there 49 stages of human evolution so can't we not work out how many pure concepts there are?

@CF: " Probably no thing for some, but certainly nothing to break one's head on." LOL, i was on the floor

V
There are indeed alot Alot ALOT OF WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

Jonas

Post Number: 71
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to Billy and the Team, Big Thank You

Is it correct to say, or is there some truth that, Creation is a thought energy that in it self is responsible for the growth of Nature as nature is Creation's thought energy manifest, and the human being can actually direct this thought energy of Creation by constant visualizations or praying as to materialize what ever the human desires ?

Kind Regards

John

Marcela

Post Number: 227
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

Very interesting was to know that the Sirians decided to create humans to protect themselves instead of some artificial technology. That made me think that the new created needed spirit forms, and therefore the spirit forms of the Sirians reincarnated in the new humans. I wonder if the Sirians were aware of the reincarnation of the spirit and if so, did they reincarnate in these new modified humans?

Many kind greetings to both of you,
Marcela

Lepuniv

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for your kind input.
I showed below -in my answer to CF- where the contradiction was.

Time for another question!

Contradiction 2

Statement 1:

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 02:25 pm:   

Though it is said to be a rare occurrence, does a spirit form that returns from the Arahat Athersata spirit level to the material world still remain conscious in the beyond surrounding the planet on which it has incarnated and know it is incarnating into a physical body, or does it temporarily become unconscious while taking part in the reincarnation cycle?

Answer

In the beyond there is no personal consciousness as we imagine it to be. No, such a spirit form is not conscious in the beyond. --- The incarnation process is steered/processed by creational laws.

Statement 2 :

Savio

Post Number: 509
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 08:46 am:   

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that a spirit will be in an unconscious consciousness state until it reaches the level of Arahat Athersata.

As your spirit was returned from Arahat Athersata, where your spirit already achieved a conscious consciousness with a personality, I would guess that being a human, your spirit will again be in an unconscious state just like all other human on earth, this is to prevent the conflict between spiritual and material consciousness.

My question is: After you passed away from this earth, would your spirit regain that conscious consciousness state, where your spirit can decide where to go, what to do, when to reincarnate again?

Salome

Savio

Answer

The spirit is always in a state conscious/aware of itself (in einem sich selbst bewussten Zustand).
It was the consciousness that had to start from scratch again.

It’s not the spirit that decides „where to go, what to do, etc.“.

Statement 3:

Savio

Post Number: 529
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 02:21 am:   
Hi Billy

Thank you for your previous answer mentioning that a spiritform in the beyond is always aware of itself.

While it was also mentioned that the spiritform does not have an self-aware-consciousness, so an communication is simply not possible because the spirit-consciousness lacks the capabilities to respond.

And, the spirit gains consciousness/self-awareness at the moment it reaches the level of Arahat Athersata.

It seems that the two messages are presenting opposite side point of view.

My question is: Could you please explain a bit more on the self-aware-consciousness characteristics of the spiritform in the beyond?

Salome

Savio

Answer

The spirit form is always aware of itself. The spirit form, however, has no personal consciousness or awareness. There is nothing present what we understand as “personal” or “personality”.
However, there exist certain factors that bring kind of an individuality to/in spirit forms but, as has been said before, NOT in a personal form.

Same question:

How come the answer 1 is contradictory to 2 and 3? Can you specify your words?

Thanks

Take care!

Lepuniv

Note to CF:

1)If you don't want the colours to be used, then what are they here on this site for? (this is a contradiction). If you can't bear them, suppress them, you're the boss apparently!

2) I used them for fast reading and to highlight the clauses which were in question in the full passages that I quoted. I did so in order not to be reproached to have transformed the speeches. I thought it was understood. This has nothing to do with shouting.

3) “Allah is the name for an imaginary deity” and “Allah was an JHWH” are contradictory clauses.
That's what I pointed out. This is understandable to an 8th-grader.
The first clause claims Allah is non-existant, the second that he is existant and has the grade of JHWH. Non-existant and existant are contradictory. This is logical!

4) Before strongly saying that I don't understand what I read, then why wouldn't you take a class where you would learn the functions AND, OR, NOR, NAND, A => B......... Then, we'll speak about logic together. Not before!

5) I remark you that in the mean time Billy kept polite towards me.

Matt

Post Number: 181
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In the future will there be a Figu Center located in each country worldwide, or will there just be one in Switzerland and Australia?

Thanks

Savio

Post Number: 677
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for the answer that “The Material Consciousness is Electro-Magnetic Energy.”

We are aware that the material consciousness ceases to exist when one dies.

I presume that the brain stops to generate further “electro-magnetic energy” when one dies, hence there will be no more material consciousness (ceases to exist).

On the other hand, there is the law of “conservation of energy”

The already existing “electro-magnetic energy/material consciousness” must exist in some forms, these energy might either be dissipated or be transformed into something.

My question is: Where and what would these kind of energy be dissipated or transformed?

Salome

Savio

Whowatchesthewatchers

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Mr. Eduard Albert Meier, sir.

I will ask you one last question in regards to a good place to live because I really am paranoid about this Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake and the destruction it is going to cause. I can feel it is going to happen - and soon.

Based on your last answer to my question, I am now thinking about moving to either Roswell, New Mexico or Colorado.

My question is, are those 2 places just as safe to live as Arizona?

Thank you for your time. And I love your beard, sir.

Marbar

Post Number: 177
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

I have read a story on the internet saying Jmmanuel visited Japan and died in Japan. Now, it is a fact that Jmmanuel did not die in Japan.

Now my question.

If Jmmanuel did visited Japan, what did he do there?

Salome,
Marbar

Earthling

Post Number: 552
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, in reply to my last question, what particular material animal forms, the exterminated dinosaurs (spirit forms) currently animate;

you replied:

"Since the big dinosaurs and other huge and big animals have been exterminated when the huge meteor crashed onto Earth, the rhinoceros will not be enlivened by a triceratops spirit form."

Are you saying that the big dinosaurs and big animals spirit forms, do not currently animate any material (animal) life form, and/or those dinosaur spirit forms were exterminated with their material bodies?

If so, what happened to those dinosaur and big animal spirit forms when the huge meteor exterminated their physical forms?

Bobby

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saalome to you "GUARDIAN OF THE TREASURES " and all others, Billy l have been studying and learning all l can of you and the TRUTH for past year. Billy I'm aware of their offer to restore your arm, but you said "no it would cause problems", but I've noticed the switching of your arms. May I hear your explanation, is it the last great proof of TRUTH for the ignorant?

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thank you for answering my last question, the reason I asked was because I have amalgam filling and was suffering from effects for almost ten years without knowing that the answer was in my mouth, but anyway I plan on having them removed soon, now I am still seeing this telemeter type disc an still taking pictures of it it is getting to the point where I know Im not seeing things because its in broad daylight, it seems that Im being monitered for some reason that Im not aware of, I really think that it is the Plejaren because on one sighting I was outside and a just thought that I should have called you on the phone and I turn look up and it was there then it slowly went down and disappeared behind the trees, Billy I know I asked this question earlier but it really is bothering me that I dont know whats going on Im seeing this thing on almost a weekly basis with so many sightings that some happen right before something bad happens, I really need you to ask the Plejaren about this when you can.

Salome Billy and to all of Figu!

Techieatwork

Post Number: 157
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy.

Thank you for you answer in relation to the Pineal Gland:

My thoughts lead me to the following conclusion:

If the link from my wesen (conscious essence) to the fine-structured matter/world is a strong link, then any learning in my current incarnation will better serve me in my spiritual evolution and anything I do for work and in my family life, and for the FIGU mission will be better and in tune with my Spirit evolution.

My new question is please:

Please advise to me, the best method, or thoughts processes, or actual physical exercises, or actual sounds repetitions, or foods, for improving my Pineal gland, for making its effects stronger in my consciousness, and for improving it's function in general.

Liebe Grüsse, und Salome.

-
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Bianca

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Every where around me i see people who look like they carry a heavy burden and I sense un-happiness, people walk with gloomy faces and talk of the pending disasters etc.
And so I remind myself the time when you said to me 'dont worry', 'dont worry', but its difficult to feel happy inside when all around i sense the opposite, yet I really try, i do. My question is therefore for a positive outlook: in your Book of Symbols, I see the symbol of HUMOR. Can you please explain even a little how am i meant to read it ? i understand that i should be in a neutral positive mind/consciousness when thinking about Humor. How does this Humor symbol translate to a feeling of joy or happiness or positive outlook on life? or is the symbol a reminder of a quick glance of a passing thought/feeling only? where are its roots? I think that Humor and true honest fun are incredibly difficult to cultivate and master.
Many thanks of appreciation,
Salome Bianca

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page