Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 26, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through May 26, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1403
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, Meier & the Ps seem to use the term MIB loosely and lumping many groups together under that term. Brazilian Men in Black are those Nazis that had the flying saucer tech left over from WW2. Their base is in Brazil.
My Website

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 143
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will do Robyn,

I will need a bit of time to find it. I'm wondering if this is a Randy Winters statement now. Let me look it up and make sure.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Mahigitam

Post Number: 332
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi,
I sent Christian a mail asking him about the 2 earlier versions of contact blocks, their copyright dates and publications..
Email is reproduced below:

"Hello Christian,

Question:
In previous mail, you said that there were 2 earlier versions of the "Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte Blocks" which are 200 pages each...now my question(s) are

What are the copyright dates on those 2 versions which were published ?
What kind of new information was added to the 3rd latest version(published from 2002 onwards) which made it 500 pages each ?

salome
mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

The copyright in the brown version was dated back to 1975, and in the yellow version there was no copyright date included.

But Block 8, e.g., I received on November 3, 1990 (I had made a note on the book).

There was added some information that was not permitted to be published before, and of course many contact reports between 1984 and 1989 which Billy was unable to type down during those years.

Best regards,
Christian"
--------------------------

I understood the 2nd part but regarding the 1st part...according to my understanding what christian says is that
1st version - brown, copyrights 1975
2nd version - yellow, no copyrights
3rd version - copyrights from Block 1,2002 - Block 9, 2009

Can someone explain about the 1st and 2nd versions ?

My main questions are

1] Brown and the Yellow, do they refer to the color of contact block coverpages ?

2] What is meant by "no copyright date included" ?
Does it mean that we cannot objectively verify the date of publication of Block 13 info regarding ICE MAN ?

3] Excluding the Plejaren contacts which happened with Billy between 1982 to 1989(no contact notes was written down as a result of his collapse)& also the wendell stevens contact notes(copyrights 1978 - 1995)......can we objectively verify the dates of publication of rest of the contacts notes...(except the 3rd version)?

4] http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash91/5100_year_old_man.htm

Information regarding the Ice man was published in "Block 13, Semjase-Kontakt-Berichte", which i could not find in the FIGU shop which was published in year 1996.(probably the 2nd version, yellow)
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Mahigitam

Post Number: 338
Posted on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 210, Wednesday, June 11, 1986

Billy:....you told me that the ring or the very thin ring system around Jupiter disappears; therefore, it can no longer be ascertained. There, I ask myself what you actually meant with that, namely whether you addressed the outer or the inner ring.
Quetzal:
10. I spoke of the outer and extremely fine ring.
11. The inner ring which is denser, in contrast to the outer one, is narrow and practically extends down to Jupiter’s atmosphere in a fine and visible vapor.
12. This ring remains and will also be ascertained in the coming time through the efforts of earthly astronomers and astrophysicists.

It was said that the Outer and extremely fine ring of jupiter will disappear...has it happened yet ?
And also Inner ring which is denser, narrow and practically extends down to Jupiter’s atmosphere in a fine and visible vapor will be discovered.IS this ring "HALO" ring the innermost ring of jupiter? But it is already discovered in 1979,i suppose.
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Edward

Post Number: 2027
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

I did watch on one of the Science Channels, that they were 'expressing' the
rings in a much more subtle manner....using the term: Very Fine
Matter/Material, than I have heard before...them say. So, this is quite an
improvement, I would say. Their terminology is now quite more in details.

I think it will take quite awhile for your mentioned to 'dissolve'...in such
proportions, though. But, Logically speaking it would occur(: due to their
Density format). The very fine particles are just processed...as all...within
the Jupiter environment. Also, a: step-by-step...processing...as all in
Creation; Evolving process.....

Edward.

Aaron

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

My name is Aaron Moriarity, I am glad to be on this message board. I am enjoying the Talmud Jmmanuel. Thank you so very much for finding and translating it. It is a joy, the only religious text that has ever sounded right to me. As if I knew it all along. I would like to present the book to my listeners (internet radio show) is there anyone I could get to speak about this wonderful text? Peace In! Aaron Moriarity

--------
Welcome to the forum Aaron, however Billy Meier does not read the forum.

Re someone to come on your show and tolk about the TJ you might like to contact Michael Horn who is the representative in the US and he may be interested or he can put you in touch with a forum member who has done extensive research on the TJ.

You can contact Michael at his website www.theyfly.com

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on March 24, 2011)

Norm

Post Number: 1414
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2011 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aaron, Or maybe even Pro.James Deardorff. He's on here sometimes. His website has done alot of research on the TJ. His website is http://www.tjresearch.info
My Website

Mahigitam

Post Number: 350
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why did the plejarens call the center of our milkyway galaxy as "Central Sun" but not as a " Black hole" which was confirmed by scientists in 2008 ?

Black hole confirmed in Milky Way
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7774287.stm

-------------

A black hole is mentioned in various places by both Billy and the Plejaren. One place you can find reference is in a correction that was placed in Figu Bulletin 29

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on April 02, 2011)

Mike

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2011 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam

The Plejaren imparted some interesting astronomical data and facts to Billy over the years. They refer to the central part of the Milky Way Galaxy as a “Central Sun” (we term; a Black Hole [gravitational collapsed massive star] is very much terrestrial terminology). If my memory is correct the Plejaren also refer to Black Holes as “Space Rippers”. The Plejaren have calculated that the Milky Way’s Central Sun is 3.41 million solar masses within a relatively compact volume of space (current research from the European Southern Observatory (ESO) has best estimate of ~3 million solar masses).
The Plejaren also state that terrestrial astronomers have incorrect distance calculations regarding deep space objects. In the context of what you are asking; the Plejaren state that the distance to the Central Sun from SOL system is 35,002 light years, that’s greater than terrestrial astronomer’s calculations of ~26,000 light years, as you can gather from this, the Milky Way galaxy is much larger than current accepted models.
Additional information regarding physical aspects of so called Black Holes was given to Billy. For instance, when Billy was granted an opportunity to travel throughout the Universe, Ptaah and Semjase with Billy visited a Galaxy about 10 million light years from Earth and showed Billy a super massive black hole at its centre comparable to 1.35 billion solar masses. Terrestrial astronomers know this galaxy as “Centaurus A”. The Plejaren also inform Billy that generally speaking the larger the galaxy then the greater the mass of the Black Hole, likewise a small galaxy would thus generally have a small black hole at its centre. Of course, there exist black holes that are wandering bodies which is also talked about in the contact notes. Quetzal also explained to Billy that not every massive star produces a black hole but some massive stars completely radiate, fragment and expel matter / gasses outwards to surrounding space. This fact of course is not known by terrestrial astronomers and thus may find acceptance in time. Quetzal and Semjase also explained to Billy that merging / colliding black holes produce immense convulsions in space, known to the Plejaren as “Space-Time Quakes”.
Quetzal explained to Billy about the stars and gases in proximity to the Milky ways central sun and the high velocities they can reach, some Quetzal explained travel at far more than 1,000 kilometres per second, and these, when they enter the innermost region, still double and triple their speed. I had to recheck my data from the ESO/Max-Plank Institute and their research states;
“In spring 2002 S2 [star] was passing with the extraordinary velocity of more than 5000 km/s at a mere 17 light hours distance -- about three times the size of our solar system -- through the perinigricon, the point of closest approach to the black hole.”
As an amateur astronomer in my spare time, the more I read into astrophysical data given to Billy by the Plejaren the more it seems terrestrial astronomers are very slowly catching up in some instances.
Salome
Mike

Villatlf

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If we think about a black hole, how it will looks like? We immediately imagine like a big black object eating all the mass and energy around. If we think about the black hole in the center of our galaxy we may imagine something like this, but in a bigger scale.

But, the reality is completely different in the central black holes in the galaxies. They are surrounded by lot of mass of nearby stars that are dumping material in the black hole, and because of the collisions of these masses, lots of energy is produce in a form of various type of electromagnetic waves, including visible light.

That means that if we can go in a spaceship to the center of the Milky Way, we will see a very bright object, like a big Sun, rather than a black object.

It sounds to me very reasonable to call it the “Central Sun”, rather than a black hole (black object). Off course they (the Plejaren) knew there is a black hole inside.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 351
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Danke robyn, MIke, Villatlf

Plejaren, in the initial contact reports mentioned black hole as central sun...in subsequent reports they referred it also as black holes...

Mahigitam

Post Number: 352
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Mike,

Translation by Ben,
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2011/nr-59/korrekturen?page=0,0

228th Contact, Monday, May 1, 1989; Block 5, page 474:

Wrong version:
Billy: Ptaah and you as well as Semjase have said that our Milky Way has around 570 billion suns with planets, but at the same time, there are only about 7 million smaller and larger solar systems with planets, on which higher life exists. Are planetary satellites, i.e. moons, also included therein?

Correct version:
Billy: Ptaah and you as well as Semjase have said that our Milky Way has around 587 billion suns with planets, but at the same time, there are only about 7 million smaller and larger solar systems with planets, on which higher life exists. Are planetary satellites, i.e. moons, also included therein?

264th Contact, Thursday, May 14, 1998; Block 8, page 21:

Wrong version:
Billy: Then just not. – Here’s the last question for the time being: What do your calculations look like, with regard to the number of suns in our Milky Way?
Ptaah: 90. We do not have exact data but rather only estimated figures.

Billy: And, what does your science of astronomy estimate, or how many suns exist in the Milky Way?

Ptaah: 91. Our calculations amount to about 165 billion giant suns and 405 million medium and small ones.

Correct version:

Billy: Then just not. – Here’s the last question for the time being: What do your calculations look like, with regard to the number of suns in our Milky Way?
Ptaah: 90. We do not have exact data but rather only estimated figures.

Billy: And, what does your science of astronomy estimate, or how many suns exist in the Milky Way?

Ptaah: 91. Our calculations amount to about 156 billion suns, 21 billion of which are medium and small.

467th Contact, Monday, June 28, 2008, Block 11, Page 372:

Wrong version:
Billy: So no head-on collision takes place but rather a process of a slow pushing together. Quetzal told me recently that your newest calculations, in reference to the stars in our Milky Way, have yielded a number of around 430 billion. What, then, is the number of severity, with regard to the Andromeda Nebula?

Correct version:
Billy: So no head-on collision takes place but rather a process of a slow pushing together. Quetzal told me recently that your newest calculations, in reference to the stars in our Milky Way, have yielded a number of around 431 billion. What, then, is the number of severity, with regard to the Andromeda Nebula?
==================================================

CR 228, 1989
Milkyway has 587 suns with planets

CR 264, 1998
Milkyway has 156 billion suns

CR 467, 2008
Milkyway has 430 billion suns

Number of Suns > Number of Suns with planets..so according to CR 228, number of suns must be greater than 587 billion...But in CR 264, the amount decreased to 156 billion suns...and in CR 467, it increased to 430 billion suns...Could someone help me here ?

Mike

Post Number: 80
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam, excellent detective work!
Is there a mix up between the number of planets stated (which must be greater) and the number of stars stated, perhaps some errors in translations over the years also?
Statistically there should be many more low mass stars rather than giant stars. For example; main sequence fusion burning stars like the Sun, an average, long lifetime stable star as opposed to a giant star which tends to be unstable and has a short and turbulent lifetime.

Just like the Plejaren, terrestrial astronomers are not sure of very precise data regarding the number of stars in the Milky Way galaxy. Figures for the number of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy are estimated to be between 100 billion to 400 billion by terrestrial astronomers (quite a gap I think you would agree).
From what basic knowledge I have this large discrepancy is due to terrestrial astronomers been unsure of some key fundamental parameters (despite decades of research with the best equipment) such as the actual size of the Milky Way Galaxy and Its precise rotation curve which depends on its mass and its mass distribution. The results do not resemble what is actually happening as we have to artificially add a lot more mass to the calculations to make them reflect reality (dark matter and associated dark energy) to explain stars, gas clouds orbital velocities in and surrounding the Milky Way Galaxy.
The rotation curve should according to Kepler’s laws of motion start to decline the further out from the galactic centre. If we pick a figure of 15Kpc (~49,000 light years) from the galactic centre there should be a clear and steady decrease, in fact it doesn’t decrease, it actually increases!!!! We can deduce from this that the Milky Way Galaxy is much larger and hence I think that the number of stars is closer to 400 billion plus as one of correctness. It maybe a case we could add an additional 15,000 light years radius extension to the Milky way system to include all matter and obtain a more correct size and the milky way galaxy’s true characteristics. Terrestrial astronomers may have also miscalculated the orbital period of the Sol system about the Milky Way since the Plejaren say that Sol system is 35,002 lights years from the galactic centre and not 26,000 light years as is commonly accepted, therefore it will take longer in years to complete one orbit. The current accepted value by terrestrial astronomers of Sol orbital velocity is ~220 Kms with an orbital period of ~222 million years. I did a quick calculation using the Plejaren information (and using the terrestrial figure of 220 kms for Sol system velocity) and I come up with ~300 million years for one orbit. This figure of course is the minimum, in theory it should take longer if you take into account that the Sun passes above and below the galactic plane of the galaxy in its orbit, akin to a sine wave pattern, hence greater distance to travel and therefore more time is required.
If we take our Sol system there is 8 established planets and a small number of dwarf planets and many moons etc, and this is only one star, our Sun. If we can generalise and say it is common for stars to have planets and those planets to have moons (a certain % of stars may have none) then there must be more planets/moons than stars and hence greater numbers must be stated in this regard, maybe that would explain to some extent the large discrepancies in the figures from the information you have provided.
There also seems to be a misunderstanding of the number of higher / lower evolved human civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy. I have watched Mr. Michael Horn’s excellent production; “The Silent Revolution of Truth” in which Mr Christian Krukowski states that there exists 7.5 million human civilisations (in your message above the figure is 7 million smaller and larger solar systems with planets, on which higher life exists), does higher life forms include plants and animals in this regard hence the figure of 7 million. From my understanding Quetzal stated that there are 2,630,000 highly developed human civilizations and that the Plejaren know of 1,040,000 human civilizations which are developed to an essentially low level, but all within the Milky Way system. In other words when dealing with specifically human civilizations there is in total in the Milky Way Galaxy 3,670,000 human civilizations.
I could be of course very much off target. The only way to know for sure is if a senior forum member/core group member can offer correct information or to formulate precise questions so that Billy may offer them during a future contact with Ptaah or Quetzal or another responsible Plejaren individual. I am keen to know the answers, what curious person isn’t! Hope this helps!

Salome
Mike

Sanjin

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, it is just a small translation error. It should be "587 billion suns and planets", thus the number of suns and planets combined is 587 billion. I would also add 587 x 10^9 in parentheses, since the British say milliard for the American billion. It is also called Milliard in German.
Love makes the world go round.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 357
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Asket's Explanations - Part 1
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket's_Explanations_-_Part_1

"Less than 1130 Earth years ago(823 A.D.), 3 races capable of space travel, from far galaxies of this universe, dispatched their expedition ships, and advanced to the Earth. They explored this world with small scout craft, and also made contact with priestly Earth humans, secretly and unrecognised, in order not to spread terror and angst.

They heard and learned from the Earth humans the insanity of their ideologies and religions and suddenly they believed themselves to be disadvantaged and falsely led in their own philosophy of Creation and in their own evolution of consciousness and spirit. As a life form still very spiritually underdeveloped and underdeveloped in consciousness, the Earth humans were able to throw these foreign life forms into doubt, and to sow discord among them.

..information was spread on three distant worlds, and announced to the races, which had, for thousands of years, lived in peace, love and in complete harmony among themselves, and with all forms of life.The insanity of the terrestrial religions was taken up by scientists, and further expeditions were sent to Earth in order to work for years to investigate all required religious facts.After the return of these expeditions, it was concluded, after exact clarifications, that all peoples would be instructed according to the the terrestrial Christian religion, and indeed, in all matters.

... within only eleven years, this peaceful humankind from a distant planet, having previously lived only by the creational laws, changed itself into the faith-based, Christian image of the Earth human."

Present day Atheists and some scientists often cite examples that astronauts & satellites travelling distances of several million miles would not be able to do so if they trust & employ "belief" in developing required mathematics, science & technology. But from the above information by Asket, we were persuaded to think otherwise, that even if races have reached amazing technological feats & also lived only by the creational laws without any religion or cult like attitude would succumb to illogical treatise such as Bible. Did they overlook the obvious fact of inconsistencies presented among different versions of Bible & also violence,slavery,illogic,non-peaceful,..presented in it. WHy would they chose Christianity and avoid buddhism, jainism, Vedic knowledge which are far more better and less corrupeted than former ? Did Bafath had any hand in this ?

Ramirez

Post Number: 579
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Present day Atheists and some scientists often cite examples that astronauts & satellites travelling distances of several million miles would not be able to do so if they trust & employ "belief" in developing required mathematics, science & technology. But from the above information by Asket, we were persuaded to think otherwise, that even if races have reached amazing technological feats & also lived only by the creational laws without any religion or cult like attitude would succumb to illogical treatise such as Bible. Did they overlook the obvious fact of inconsistencies presented among different versions of Bible & also violence,slavery,illogic,non-peaceful,..presented in it. WHy would they chose Christianity and avoid buddhism, jainism, Vedic knowledge which are far more better and less corrupeted than former ? Did Bafath had any hand in this ?"

haha, yes an excellent point. Of all the delusional idiots available why choose the frootloop christians and their book of babble to study.
Must be one of those imponderable celestial mysteries unless ..... it's rationally explainable somehow. Maybe love, peace, harmony, technical advancement can become rather boring and folks living by those ideals require an occasional dose of mayhem & superstition to spice up their existence. The allure of yesusi hristo and the promised land. Poor dears, did they really imagine they were missing out on something ?

Couldn't have been all that sophisticated after all or maybe they were much like us in some ways so it only needed persuading a few leading dummies amongst their societies to start the wrecking ball.
Cheers.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 201
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is a sign of how innocent and truthful some species can be, like when the Plejaren knew nothing about how much we lied, they simply took all our words at face value. They must not have had telepathic abilities, but even if they did, they would not have used them to penetrate into our secrets, out of respect for us. Imagine that!! Anyways, I do understand where they were coming from. As aliens to Earth, they could not possibly have known our history and how much lying had been going on, plus the aggressiveness gene. They simply thought the priests were simply telling the truth. Why would anyone want to mislead them? Only someone crazy would. Maybe they had never met with crazyness on their world, makes me sort of envy them, but I feel sorry for them at the same time.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 367
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Antigravity could replace dark energy as cause of Universe's expansion
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-04-antigravity-dark-energy-universe-expansion.html

"Since the late 20th century, astronomers have been aware of data that suggest the universe is not only expanding, but expanding at an accelerating rate. According to the currently accepted model, this accelerated expansion is due to dark energy, a mysterious repulsive force that makes up about 73% of the energy density of the universe. Now, a new study reveals an alternative theory: that the expansion of the universe is actually due to the relationship between matter and antimatter. According to this study, matter and antimatter gravitationally repel each other and create a kind of “antigravity” that could do away with the need for dark energy in the universe."

SO according to above scientist, we do not need dark energy to explain expansion...May be FFMs(FIGU Forum Members) who are more into astronomy could explain this issue much better

Mahigitam

Post Number: 368
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 435, 2006
Ptaah
76. The entirety of the coarse-matter material, of every kind, renews itself. Consequently, therefore, new galaxies, stars and planets, and so forth, come into existence.
77. With this transformation, which takes place within about 2,000,000,000 years, certain residues remain, which are deposited both in the transition zones, and in the material belt, as dark energy and as particle-like dark matter, which can, with special technologies, be captured and measured.
78. This dark matter is, therefore, very much older than the actual coarse matter material of the visible material belt - that is to say, than the visible part of the universe - which is mistakenly referred to as the universe by the Earth human beings, although this material belt constitutes only one part out of the seven parts which make up the actual universe.

Does this mean that the Dark Energy is not the reason for expansion of the universe as our scientists theorize but it is itself expanding due to the whole universe(7 belts) expanding ?}}

Edward

Post Number: 2075
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mihigitam....

As I can make out is: that Dark Energy is there as a Component and needs
further 'aide/assistance' of the mechanisms within the mentioned belts.

The Dark Energy is 'just' there...and just needs to be 'incorporated' into,
whatever...the case may be(: for further usage). In order for it to become
Functional...the just mentioned, should manifest, itself.

"If you do not have gasoline in your car...it will not run, thus, you should
put gasoline in your car....and than it will run...."

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 369
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Asket's Explanations Part 3, 4 & 5
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Asket_Contact_Reports

Billy: Asket took Jitschi and me, during the following six days, into various epochs, part of the time very far back in the past, and part of the time into the future.

Jitschi: ..Now you suddenly turn up with your mad friend and drag me out into outer space and far back into various past epochs.

Asket: ..we will mix with the masses during this trip into the past, as we already have twice before, we must once again wear native clothing.

Asket: Various time travels may not be reported upon more closely because they contain values which are too deep, about which one must remain silent.

Asket: During the next few months we want to undertake several trips into the past and into the future in order to experience first hand, or to observe, certain events then and there.
-----------------------

Apart from visiting JECHIELI(13th century) & Jmmanuel(32 A.D.) , what other epochs have they visited including future ?

In Contact Report 150,Saturday, the 10th of October 1981

Billy: ..But still one final question, namely because of the Destroyer, Santorini, and Moses: my time travels with Asket have taught me of the accuracy of the data and the information given by you, but several times, I have recently read in writings that Moses’ time and the Santorini outbreak occur in completely different time periods; these calculations and assertions run from the 1500 B.C. empires back to the 5th millennium B.C.Why is that?

Quetzal:..The Santorini erupted and exploded by the immense influence of the Destroyer exactly 3,453 years before the year A.D. 2000, and Moses lived in the same time period and prepared the exodus of the Hebrew-Jewish people from Egypt at that time.These dates are correct, as you could determine yourself on the basis of your journeys with Asket into the past.

By this info , i think Ansket & Billy must have gone far back than Jmmnauels time inorder to have an understanding of times of events that happened long before Jmmanuel's.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 370
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 154
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_154
[1]

DO CODEX-affliated humanbeings only have destiny-vibrations in choosing life partners & corresponding determinations or else it also corresponds to non-CODEX members ? ANd to whom do the tables belonging to different races about basic values/destiny virbation-related data concern ?
-------------------
[2]
Billy: I had no reason to talk about it, you former half-Earthling. You are, nevertheless, just a little bit younger, even though you are now more knowledgeable in many things, while I take care of my knowledge and capabilities somewhat unilaterally and am trying to do my best there.......You not only have humor, but you’re also sentimental, Halankange Methusalah

Quetzal: That was then

Question: Billy refers Quetzal as "Former half-Earthling" & also "Halankange Methusalah" ....
Was Quetzal Methusalah in old days ?
--------------

Scott

Post Number: 2130
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Why do you ask whether Codex affiliated human beings have destiny associated life partners versus Non-Codex human beings?..Just curious?
Tnxs
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page