Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 25, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through July 25, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sitkaa

Post Number: 452
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rarena,

As to focusing the discussion of the mission of the Billy Meier case, what do you propose here? There is a whole section of this forum focused on 'What is the Mission'.

Is the Mission to raise the vibe of humanity?
Yes.

Is it within the purview of the Mission to develop a forum wherein people can learn and communicate about things Billy Meier, the Plejaren, and their impacts upon our still Earthly existence?
Since, we are using it, obviously yes.

Does the Mission support putting together a creative community, one which lives on for millenia?
Beyond the SSSC, a small farm in Switzerland, I can only guess. My guess is Yes.

What do you think?

Initiatives like this don't spring into being overnight, rather they evolve into existence. Laying down the framework for such a community, visualizing and planning it, is the first step, precedes the laying the foundation. Would anybody like to discuss this, and where?
Fur leben.

Indi

Post Number: 579
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael and others, as you know this is not the place for this discussion please do not continue to post here in this regard. The topic 'New ideas to help the mission improve' might be relevant for further discussion on this.

Robyn

Rarena

Post Number: 658
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I propose you plan your plan without Gewält and exploitation, using logic and reason.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 346
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/1998/nr-15/interview

" On 21 Feb. 1998 was the big interview day center for the Mexican television, and Michael Hesemann (magazine editor, 2000). It lasted from 14.00 h until 3.30 h in the early morning hours. At the interview were involved ....Guido Moosbrugger (he was zusätzlicham Sunday in Zurich-Oerlikon for the UFO Congress - where Guido had a talk - interviewed by RTL2), Jacobus Bertschinger, Bruno Zimmermann and ultimately I (Billy), who told me I join the exceptionally prepared. The interview will be broadcast over several Mexican and Mexican-American TV station respectively. aired already in part."

WHere can i find the interviews done by RTL 2(german channel) and also aired programme by Mexican channel ?
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Mahigitam

Post Number: 347
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Doppelgangers in France on TV ...
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2001/nr-33/billy-doppelgaenger&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgkh-J2gzb98a-PfQiFqCIM51zXog

Has anyone seen this show ? Got any links to it ?
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Mahigitam

Post Number: 353
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Light Years by Gary Kinders, pg 51

"In their flying saucers he and his companions watched the latest Soyuz-Apollo coupling, and for a moment they were at a distance of 3 meters. In these pictures you see the back of a Russian Cosmonaut, his helmet, and the three letters 'COI' on his outfit.."

Is there a picture as such with cosmonaut ?

Marcela

Post Number: 238
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a very important announcement! We are collecting questions from children to ask Billy on an interview that will happen at the end of this month.

Could you please ask your children, nephews, nieces, grandchildren and anybody that you know that is a child or a teenager a questions for the “Billy for Kids” page.

The questions could be about life/death, the universe, the ET’s, something meaningful and interesting.

I know you would like to ask something yourself, but please try to be honest and do ask a child.

Thank you!!
Salome
Marcela

Karrol

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela,

My son Noah is very interested in knowing if the Yellowstone super volcano will erupt in his lifetime (he is 15). We live near Denver, Colorado and he watched a program about the volcano.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 375
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those who like to watch video clips from TV shows on Billy Meier UFO case, take a look at my channel. And if you know, any other clips which i dont have, please let me know..

http://www.youtube.com/user/mahigitam

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 236
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

That's a very resourceful site with easy access to videos I can put on facebook and emails.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 422
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

For those who don't know, I have two new blogs that deal with the last vestiges of the skeptical challenge:

http://theyflyblog.com/saying-goodbye-to-the-skeptical-challenge/07/12/2011

http://theyflyblog.com/792/07/14/2011

Regarding the last one, since they haven't responded at all, I think if they hear from others it may show them that people are noticing their avoidance.

If you want to contact them, it's important that everyone doesn't:

Write the same thing
Overtly attack
Send at the very same time

...that being said it's certainly fair to say things like:

I know about the Meier case
The skeptics seem to want to avoid it
Perhaps you should do the interview with Michael
How much do you really know about the case and its evidence?
Are you aware of all of the scientific information?
How do you explain the prophetic accuracy?
It would make interesting radio
A great point of inquiry
Why not have a friendly but focused look into the material?
The skeptics have claimed for years it's a hoax, why not find out?

...the point being that the email (nfo@centerforinquiry.net) should present the challenge but not be insulting, angry, condescending (I think I've got all those covered!).

It would be good if anyone who decides to write also BCCs me and/or, if acceptable here, posts on the forum for others to see.

The idea here is to effectively close out the whole skeptic thing, which is pretty much done. But this radio show represents itself as being highly intelligent, scientific, etc., so if they fail to respond it's a very clear answer that they can't handle it as well.

Please do go for it!

MH

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 253
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is what I wrote to them.
(I sent Michael a bcc copy)

Re; Billy Meier of Switzerland (strong aerospace industry claims).

To whom this concerns,

I cannot think of a better organization than yours to take on the challenge to take a serious look at the evidence, the scientific results from the analysis and especially the claimed scientific predictions...which NASA has confirmed.

This must be addressed. This must be scrutinized and intelligently challenged to come to the truth of this case and claims by Mr. Meier.

Mr. Meier has presented evidence which have been analyzed by respected scientists and aerospace industry technologies...only to be proven that the video and footage can only contain what is apparent and that they cannot be a hoax. (Very strong claim).

The growing population is growing with interest in the now unavoidable verity of extraterrestrial presence within earth's atmosphere, now being seeing globally on consistent and nearly daily witnessing.

Is Mr. Meier telling the truth?

Thank you for your consideration; in the hopes to see this case investigated in an upcoming editorial/episode.

Regards,
Eddie Martin
Westlake Village, Ca.

P.S. Mr. Meier has a representative named Michael Horn.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 424
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oooops, that should read: info@centerforinquiry.net

Syn

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anything able to point me to the right direction for the ps symbols. i cant find it again -.-

there was a list of their alphabet or something in their language. i did a language pack but formatted it and i wanted to redo it again.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 254
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gerald,
(#271)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Gallery

Scroll to the bottom.

Salome,
Eddie

Tameralc

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy to oblige, Michael. Will do so in the very near future.

Tammy

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael
I don't have your email so i will post here
before sending to point of inquiry, in case
i need to change anything.
Dear Point Of Inquiry,

I find your site most interesting, the range of people you have
interviewed. One that stands out for me is
Scott Lohman Star Trek - Humanism.
Some one i think you would like to interview
is a man by the name Michael Horn.
He is a representative for Billy Meier a man who
has contact with extraterrestrials called
Plejaren.
And they have passed on spiritual teachings to him
which are nothing new to the human being just that
they have been lost/forgotten covered over by religion.
The Plejaren say that Billy is a Prophet from a long line
of Prophets and one of those Prophets
was Jmmanuel falsely known world wide as Jesus Christ.
Billy Meier has givin Prophetic information which has come true
I would love it,if you could interview Michael Horn so we can
get a clear picture of this amazing story.

Sincerely
Cameron Jamieson
Grafton NSW Australia

Michael_horn

Post Number: 425
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2011 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the contribution! I've made spelling and punctuation correction and suggestions below:

Dear Point Of Inquiry,

I find your site most interesting, the range of people you have interviewed. One that stands out for me is
Scott Lohman Star Trek - Humanism. Some one I think you would like to interview is a man by the name Michael Horn. He is a representative for Billy Meier a man who has contact with extraterrestrials called
Plejaren.

They have passed on spiritual teachings to him which are nothing new to the human being just that
they have been lost/forgotten covered over by religion. The Plejaren say that Billy is a prophet from a long line of prophets and one of those prophets was Jmmanuel, falsely known world wide as "Jesus Christ".

Billy Meier has given a vast amount of prophetic information that has come true. I would love it if you could interview Michael Horn so we can get a clear picture of this amazing story.

Alagna

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, Cameron, everybody

It may be a good idea to approach the mainstream media with the Billy Meier case; but as you know, it does not have a history of getting picked up. I really feel that the MSM views the Meier case as old news from the 1970s-80s, at least the ones honest enough to not want to cover it up. I’m sure these media types even google Meier, if they don’t know, and immediately pull-up a plethora of websites, YouTube videos, and images (a huge culture of people interested and active in the Billy Meier contacts already); so as far as they are concerned, there really isn’t a ‘story’ here.

So what I’m trying to say is that it may be a better approach to try and pan to the media (and how they operate), rather than come across as a Billy Meier supporter or fan. This would be my approach:

Dear Point Of Inquiry,

I find your site most interesting; given the range of people you have interviewed, you always seem to get to the bottom of things. Someone I think you should interview is Michael Horn, the official USA representative for the world famous Billy Meier UFO case. If you haven’t heard of Billy Meier, he is a Swiss farmer who has taken some remarkable UFO pictures and claims to be in contact with extraterrestrials for almost 70 years.

These so-called Plejaren have said some alarming things that seem to re-write history, and put to question every major world religion. Michael Horn says that the Ets say Billy is a prophet from a long line of prophets and one of those prophets was Jmmanuel, falsely known world wide as "Jesus Christ” today.

Billy Meier has given a vast amount of prophetic information to the world over the last few decades; and Michael Horn claims he has proof that some of these prophecies have come true. Michael Horn says this is “The Most Important Story In All Of Human History.” But could this be the world’s greatest devil in disguise or some elaborate hoax?

I would love it if you could interview Michael Horn so we can get a fresh picture of this very notorious UFO case. I am sure that your show has the ability to get to the truth. (hahahaha)

Best regards,
Anthony

Michael_horn

Post Number: 426
Posted on Friday, July 22, 2011 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

I like it, let me know in the unlikely event that they actually respond.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 257
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I sent you an email the other day. I have an organization interested in interviewing you regarding the scientific confirmations and analysis results. I will resend the email just in case.

Salome,
Eddie

Alagna

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

No, I didn’t send it; I don’t even know that show. I just wrote it for you guys. I watch and listen to alternative media. As you know I love your “Silent Revolution of Truth” movie and radio show. I hope that you make another Billy Meier movie.

I think it is really good that you got “Silent Revolution of Truth” picked up by the mainstream media, even if they call it by another name. It should be well received; and you might need a sequel.

Best,
Anthony

Joe_ottawa

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2011 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

This is my first time posting on this site and would like to just say hi. I am very impressed with the amount of knowledge that I am gaining from reading the past and recent posts. This particular issue with The Center of Inquiry caught my eye. Mike I have not yet sent this off but posted below what I was going to email them.

To Whom It May Concern:

Your website has been recently brought to my attention and based on the Mission statement on your homepage, I immediately thought of the Billy Meier case, I feel this would fall directly in the middle of exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

I have been following the Meier case for a few years now and have watched endless hours of video and read thousands of pages of documentation that has been made available either through the TheyFly.com hosted by Michael Horn, which is the main Billy Meier site, and other online websites. With so much disinformation out there, it would be nice to have a completely unbiased opinion of the Meier material scrutinized by an organization such as yours.

Your attention to this subject would be greatly appreciated as to the authenticity of the Meier material, Mr. Michael Horn would be the best contact to speak with concerning this topic.

Sincerely

Joe A.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page