Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 01, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 01, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 683
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to you answer that spiritforms were all the same at the beginning, while it took a very long time of evolution for an original spiritform to become a human spiritform.

On the other hand, within FIGU Bulletin #41, Vol. 8, November 2002, regarding “How is a new spirit created and/or reproduced?”

The answer is: “ …The designation “new spirit form” is given to and for it only at the point it actually enters/(is born) for the first time into a human body. The new spirit form was created in its Ur-form during the creation of the universal Material Belt by the creation force of the universe …”

It seems that a human spiritform to be was never “new”, it reincarnated repeatedly and evolved on the long path of becoming a real human spiritform; and there seems there is no real distinction between the final evolutional stage of the primates and the first stage of the real human being.

My question is: Could you please explain on what condition that the so-called “the new spiritform” enters for the first time into a human body?

Salome

Savio

Truthseeker

Post Number: 345
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Here is an idea which I thought I would share which I don't know if anyone else has thought of yet. Since the Siriun ETs found it necessary to eliminate all ancient artifacts, etc, on Mars back in 2006 for their own reason, it is also my understanding that the only reason why these would have being important to Earth Human beings was because it would have eventually pointed to further evidence of intelligent life having once existed on Mars long before humans have lived here on Earth. Therefore it also occurred to me that the Sirius ET forces must have at some point made a full record themselves of everything that was there before they found it necessary to remove it all. That being said, I feel I have a solution. All that needs to be done, (not that it's necessary that they have to do it, because it is only just an idea) is that the Siriun or even another group of ETs, could place or materialize a few entirely new artifacts on Mars. Not in the form of technology and not in the form of things that were there before, but rather instead simply in the form of say very large solid stone monuments, like say a new very large solid stone face or even a monolith like that seen in the movie 2001 Space Odyssey.

Now my question is if you know the answer, where was the isle of Avalon where Keridwena lived in the time of King Aurthur? Also I've read some people's speculations that Merlin was yet another incarnation with the spirit form of Nokodemion, since he had contact with Keridwena, but for now I personally don't think that was the case.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for answering, now I have a question regarding the 2012 solar storms, assuming that the super worst case senerio happend that tho whole world has no power and all of the atomic reactors of the world explode releasing monstrous radiations, where do you think it would be the safest place to be to avoid death by radiation poisoning?

salome

Marbar

Post Number: 184
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

About people who marry their cousins 1st, 2nd, etc; I think they should be allowed to get married. But, half of the time, I think they should not be allowed to have children (no offense to anyone). Cousin marriage is looked down upon in the United States greatly, while it is pretty much accepted around the most of the world. I understand the risk of birth defects from this kind of marriage.

I have had contact with people who married their cousin and had children from their cousin eventhough I never met a cousin couple in person. I have seen pictures of their children and their children are healthy, not deformed, and intelligent. I'm telling the truth.

I see no harm being done by people marrying their cousin, especially when they have true love for each other and they know they want to spend the rest of their lives with each other. Plus, they did not forced themselves upon each other. Please understand, I'm not trying to be nasty, funny, stupid, weird, or insane. Billy, if you had ever met a cousin couple before, please give an experience about it if possible. Now my question.

Billy, what advice would you give to person who is married to his or her own cousin?

Darren

Post Number: 298
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Did the Plejaren tell you anything else about the foretold Australian Figu Center other then there could be a chance that there will be one in the not too distant future, and if there is, it will be a success and will one day play a role in Australia's future?

Thanks

Carburetormike

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

1, When will the TJ5 be available in English?

2, Will a Bigfoot ever be captured or a body found? Or will the few that are left just die out?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 297
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and Christian

I can see how my last question was perhaps a bit "dumb" and no, Christian, the electricity does not fall out of the battery. I laughed when I read your replies.

Eduard, there is a lot of information available in english about the material consciousness, however not much is mentioned about the spiritual consciousness.

My question is what is the process or what happens to the spiritual consciousness between reincarnations?

Thank you and salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Paul

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Liebe Eduard,
Firstly I would like to wish you peace and good health. Thank you for your tireless work.
My question is regarding the Creation.
Since the Creation still needs to evolve itself and is only relatively perfect so to speak, does it still need to make mistakes in some kind of way to learn and further evolve or am I thinking incorrectly about this?

Scott

Post Number: 2186
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

M

Vb28

Hi Eduard, Christian and The rest,

Okay let me get my question out of the way:
I am just curious about a mass abduction that happened on April 23, 1985 in Cairo Egypt. The question here is do you know if the mass abduction was conducted by the Bfath, if so what happen to the Russian tourist that were abducted? are they still alive?

“This cannot be "pictured" because you are using an absolutely impossible and illogical example.”… oh so many questions about this answer.. every answer I get I have 100 more questions…going nowhere
Pure Concepts:
are concepts that hold true even in nothing… anywhere you take that idea it will hold true… for example,
The idea of a triangle anywhere you take it , will be the same but it will be conceived in a different language…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle
http://an.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trianglo
http://arc.wikipedia.org/wiki/%DC%A1%DC%AC%DC%A0%DC%AC%DC%90
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%85%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%AB
http://ta.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8B%E0%AE%A3%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D

etc...

hence it is perfection, hence mathematics it is perfection

“pure sprit form” is relative perfection.

that was the second question that I asked, and billy said that I was formatting a clear question… and now you are saying now that I am on the “wrong track”? double check it for me thanks
By the way, I sent a snail mail about 2 months ago… normally I get a reply by this time… can you please look into it and see if you guys received the mail… it has about 8 questions.

Thanks

Billy doesn't know about any mass abduction in Egypt.

(Note by CF: The concept of a triangle doesn't hold true in nothing, because in nothing there is nothing. The concept of a triangle requires that there is a consciousness around that is able to grasp the concept. From this results that the concept of a triangle is a limited concept, don't you agree?)

Sonik_01

Hi Billy,

This is just an extrenuous question I've had on my mind for a long time.

I was wondering... When are we as a people on this planet going to wake up and realize that we have a heavy overpopulation problem on this planet and take serious corrective steps to reverse the situation? Will it be within my lifetime? (The next 45 years?)

Thank You
Salome.

Billy doesn't know. Everything depends on the thinking of the people and the persons in governments, high ranks of religion, etc. etc.

Jedimexicano

Dear Mr. Meier,

Would it be accurate to assess that in a possible challenging context for 2012, in general, and particularly in big cities, we should be more worried about the reaction of many people (i.e. acts of violence, vandalism, sacking & looting) rather than to the natural events that may happen then?

Thank you very much for your mission Mr. Meier.

Kind regards,

JAIME

Everything gets more and more intense not only in 2012, but in the following years. Reason for being worried (about the intensity) differs from situation to situation.

(Note by CF: If you are living in a remote place at the sea shore, you may be worried of tsunamies etc., and if you are living in the mega cities, you may be worried of both, if the city is built on a tectonic vault or near a vulcano etc. etc.)

Smukhuti

Hello Billy,

In today's society, when both the parents are working, often care for a newborn child gets neglected. Often the father is unable to devote time to the family and the baby except a few hours in the evening and during the weekends and the mother only take a couple of months of break from work before and after the child birth. As a result, the baby spends most of the time in creche and hardly gets any quality time with the parents. Breast feeding often gets ignored as the mother wants to get into shape for work within 2/3 months after childbirth.

How does this affect the baby and what is recommended for working parents who want to rear up a baby with proper care and compassion? Also, how does the Plejaren manage work-life balance when they have a baby, especially in the first few years after childbirth?

A child being neglected by the parents is suffering from the very bad influence. Children may turn out badly or become criminals, etc. etc.

(Note by CF: If parents don't have the time or funds or interest to look for their baby/child and provide a good education etc. – and love – they should not even start to procreate a child. And if a woman stops breast feeding after a short time just because she "wants to get into shape for work" or wants to get a good figure etc., she is selfish and not acting to the benefit of the child.)

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

First I wanted to thank you for opening the doors of your home, the SSSC for us; not only I had fun working and loved seeing such beautiful place, but I also enjoyed the company of great human beings and I learned a lot, which is the most important for me.

I live 88 kilometers from San Francisco California and my city is at an elevation of 35 meters above the sea level. Lately I was thinking about the earthquake in San Francisco that will come in our near future. I would like to move to a saver place and save my life and my family’s; however, my husband is not convinced of this information and he thinks that we should stay within this area because our jobs and our entire life is here. I have tried to tell him that the San Andreas fault is around my city and that there will be a tsunami as well, so this area is extremely dangerous. Even if we survive, everything might be destroyed.

My question is, should I keep convincing him of the eminent disaster or at some should I part ways on my own and save my life and my daughter’s life? I don’t want to get divorced or leave him, I want to save my life and in doing so my family’s life.

Very grateful, Marcela
Salome
Marcela

This is entirely your decision, because you have to live with the result.
Actually your husband must become reasonal by himself.

This a private issue.

Rosstarik

Good Day or Evening Herr Meier,

In late 2007 around 3am, I gently woke and stayed awake for awhile(about 6 minutes max). While trying to calmly fall back asleep, I felt while laying on my bed, a compression near the shins of my leg(as though someone had just taken a seat there) I then became a bit anxious to get back to sleep. I turned myself over and faced my window. While now facing the opposite direction, my left shoulder now is touched gently twice(In an excuse me type manner). This experience would happen once more in February of 2008 at about the same time of morning.Herr Frehner was kind enough to provide me with a response in which he told me that these events were the doing of my sub-consciousness. How does a process like this play out?

P.S. Much gratitude and love to you, your beautiful partners and the wonderful vision that you all have worked and continue to work towards bringing forth as reality.
Well Wishes to All - Ross Tarik

The sub-consciousness expesses itself through dreams, and depending on the intensity of a dream an effect can be created that feels like a material effect. There may be no recollecion of the dream, but there is still an effect triggered by the dream (e.g. the feeling of a touching).

Imamovic

Dear Billy,

If any humans from another world came to earth, lived and died here, it means their spirit-form would be bound to earth and their next incarnation would be on earth.

Now if they are spiritually more developed than humans on earth, lets say a 1000 to 2000 years, does that mean that their spirit forms would stay in the beyond for a longer time, until the majority of humans on earth have reached similar or close spiritual development level?

Thank You,

Saalome

This has already happened on Earth, e.g. when the Lyrians came to this planet and died here. They just "joined" the spirit forms of the original Earth humans. They had not to wait for the Earth humans to "catch up". The effect of an extraterrestrial spirit form is automatically "blocked" when it reincarnates on a foreign planet where the average evolutionary level of the people is lower. But of course there remains a influence to the effect that the person with the ET spirit form shows a somewhat higher level of evolution in the material life.

Eramirez
Billy,
Will the events on December 21 of 2012 cause loss of human lives?

Thank you
Eric

Billy doesn't know. But what can be said is that some delusional people will probably commit suicide just as it has been the case at the turn of the millennium. December 21 of 2012 will be a day like all the other days before and after.

Patm

Billy,

What is the current number of Spiritual Teaching Lessons?

-PatM

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

In various countries of this world ceremonies are performed by children honouring their deceased parents and ancestors every year of the date of their passing and paying homage to the contributions made by them.
The responsibility to perform the ceremony usually falls to the eldest son and in some cases where there are many ancestors, many ceremonies are performed each year.
To me honouring the dead in this way is a futile and unnecessary waste of time as anyone living right now on this earth would realise, how many millions of ancestors must it took for them to come into existence and how many ancestors must you honour and perform ceremonies to, to do them justice.

The act of honouring someone and paying respects to them is good but performing ceremony after ceremony requesting good fortune for the living is not that different to religious act of worshipping false GODs praying for ones wishes to come true.

My question is can you share your thoughts regarding the millions of ceremonies held each year honouring the dead ancestors and whether it is an right act worthy of performing?

Thank you
Matt Lee

Such ceremonies are a personal cult and should be avoided.

Ebe_aura

Thanks for taking the time answering questions and enlighting us Billy

By doing a search for answers,ive learnt that the 'spirit' generaly has no recollection of its 'Former Lives'! My questions is, when we are 'Reincarnated' many (possibly thousands or millions) times over, is it possible that we can 'link or meet again' live our lives meet again with any former 'physical' family or friends thats weve encountered in our previous lifetimes? (although we have no memories of it) ? if thats the case 'why' is it for a learning process? to the individuals. do we reincarnate as a same'Group' or people to meet again. I ask as you said that we generaly are 'reincarnated' into the same (Planet) 'country or was it culture' that we were born!

Thank You for the time Clive

Yes, that's possible, but not the rule.
The spirit form reincarnates because of the learning process. This is generally so, and also so if there may be a case when two spirit forms have been reincarnated in two persons who are related to each other at that time and who, as other personalities, had been related before.

Tony_q

Dear Billy,
I also thank you for your hospitality during the passive members meeting. It was a rewarding experience meeting you and the other core group members.
My question is: You have spoken to Quetzal once about acupuncture as a healing method. This is something I am interested in studying, is it possible for you to elaborate on the process or ask the Plejaran them selves to speak more about the subject in a contact with you? It would be beneficial to know more about a natural healing process that according to the Plejaran actually works very well.
Kind Regards,
Tony

Billy once tried acupuncture therapy to bring relief to a painful knee or something similar, but it did not work on him. He will not ask the Plejaren.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy

Thanks for having clarified this question of aura.

Now, here is a new question:

Contradiction 4

Scott

Post Number: 1949

Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 08:44 pm:

Vb28

Hi Billy,

How are you?

can pure reason be broken? Galileo and Cantor said that there are levels of infinity and this concept of infinity contradicts pure mathematics. so is this true?

Thanks for coming to earth

VB

No, there's no contradiction.However, pure infinity is finite, and yes, infinity is divisible.

Now, infinity is the substantive of infinite. Infinite and finite are contradictory. Therefore infinity cannot be finite.
This answer has no logical meaning.

Question: Can you explain what you meant?

Thanks
Lepuniv

Yes, it has logical meaning! However, this is beyond human understanding because the concept of infinity cannot be grasped by the human being.
An example: Knowledge in a person is infinite, but it is finite when he dies.

Pure infinity is finite because everything is limited = finite.

Teesoft

Hello Billy hope you are having a good time....i cannot wait to come to europe soon to see you in person but for now i must say thank you for all the hard life u went through to make terrestrial mankind wake up to the real spiritual truth.....Now to my question when will terrestrial mankind finaly leave earth according to somewhere in this forum it say whoever is incarnated as Billy spiritform at that time with a group of people will leave earth by year 3999 and about 1.5million years in the future we will all finally leave this planet or have i succumb to an error? & sorry asking this second question its ok if u dont answer it., Will all the spirit-form connected to earth this time about 127billion people if i am right follow us to our new planet?s second question its ok if u dont answer it., Will all the spirit-form connected to earth this time about 127billion people if i am right follow us to our new planet?

There is only a certain group of people leaving in the year 3999. The bulk of the people will stay on the planet much longer and leave it much later. In the end (when the Earth has lost its capacity to enable life), all the people and the spirit forms will leave Earth.

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,

What is it that Earth Humans have to understand about the word "Holiness" = Heiligkeit mistakenly used or abused like Holy Father, Holy Spirit, Holy Land, Holy Grail in contrast with Evil, devil, evil deeds and intentions?

Jun

That's a religious thing and has been "installed" by the religious people.

Jacob

Hello Eduard,

Thanks for your clarifications about universal love.
I have been thinking of your answers and came to the following thoughts:
If it is a gradual process, then in my thinking, universal love created in a human is of the same 'frequency' of the universal love of the Creation, however the universal love of the Creation is nearly infinitely stronger, I am thinking about the same 'frequency', because there should be a 'gleichrichtung' between the Creation and the (human) spirit form. With the increase of wisdom, knowledge, experience and truth the intensity of universal love in a human increases over time.

When you speak about "to block universal love in order that the vibrations do not unfold entirely, because this would be much too dangerous." then the following thoughts come to mind: Universal love can be either controlled in 'intensity' like a lightbulb on a dimmer, by means of the Gemüt in conjunction with the material-consciousness-forms (in a permanent meditative state), or universal love can be blocked/regulated in its radiation-distance so to speak.

I am wondering about your thoughts about my assumptions and if I am on the right track about universal love (I don't make any illusions about succeeding in this life to create universal love, just to get on the right path to it.)?
Salome,
Jacob

No, universal love in a human being and in Creation is not the same, not the same "frequency). In the case of the human being everything is human-conciousness-related (menschlich-bewusstseinsmässig).
The earliest stage when universal love starts being formed in a human being is after about 25 to 30 million evolutionary years (between birth and death). The average terrestrial human being has lived about 3 million yet.

Your example with the "dimmer" is okay.

(Corrected by CF: Not "lives", but "years". My mistake.)

Hey9

Hi Billy,

After reading your prophecies and predictions and watching it become a reality, I begin to wonder if at least one of your prophecies would fail. It is like you said before that a prophecy can be averted if there was a change in consciousness, but I don't remember you saying that the prophecies should not or must not be fulfilled. Even when Nokodemion spoke of the seven prophets, that too is a prophecy that can only be averted if Nokodemion himself changed his consciousness. And if Nokodemion actually did change his consciousness, then the mission would of come to a compromise. If I'm correct, your mission is to spread the spiritual teachings to the Earth human being for the sake of their future survival. I must say, if ever World War III should come into play, Earth humanity itself would hardly or barely survive it. It would be nice if Earth humanity suddenly change for the better in order to prevent such a prophecy as well as other tragic events that may come, or perhaps not. With that being said, if Earth humanity, including yourself, were to change their consciousness and all of your prophecies, starting from this point onward, ceased to be fulfilled, would your mission come to a compromise?

Please, take of yourself Billy.

Ian

If Earth humanity as a whole (or a big majority) would change their consciousness in line with the creational laws and recommendations very fast, they could avert many of the negative prophecies. But of course the cosmic events could still not be changed.

(Note by CF: The "if" mentioned above is just a theoretical assumption because in reality the Earth humanity as a whole cannot change its consciousness rapidly. This is a very slow process.
Btw: This is not a case of "compromise", it's just cause and effect.)

Dr_mer

Hello and much love to you B.E.A.M and thank you for your words of knowledge and wisdom! My primary question; is the brown dwarf or comet Elenin really having an impact on the planet Earth?

Billy doesn't know.

Also, so many skeptics are critical of "out dated" footage and photos that have not been reexamined with modern technology. The supposed "debunkers" make strong arguments on the faking of recognized videos and photos, even saying that the E.T. materials that you presented are no longer available for research. Which to me leads to the next question.

Why has there been a discontinuing of physical evidence such as video, photo, audio and metals; if they can further validate your words and present unquestionable authenticity to your communication with the Plejaren?

Although I see the point in preventing digital technological manipulation. I do not see the point in halting physical evidence that could be documented and potentially beneficial to the mission. p.s. I star gaze in hopes to see beamships; ask the Plejaren not to be so shy for me! Hahaha I send you many thanks. :D –Mer

Savio

Hi Billy

I refer to you answer that spiritforms were all the same at the beginning, while it took a very long time of evolution for an original spiritform to become a human spiritform.

On the other hand, within FIGU Bulletin #41, Vol. 8, November 2002, regarding “How is a new spirit created and/or reproduced?”

The answer is: “ …The designation “new spirit form” is given to and for it only at the point it actually enters/(is born) for the first time into a human body. The new spirit form was created in its Ur-form during the creation of the universal Material Belt by the creation force of the universe …”

It seems that a human spiritform to be was never “new”, it reincarnated repeatedly and evolved on the long path of becoming a real human spiritform; and there seems there is no real distinction between the final evolutional stage of the primates and the first stage of the real human being.

My question is: Could you please explain on what condition that the so-called “the new spiritform” enters for the first time into a human body?

Salome

Savio

The "new" spirit form, the "Neugeistform" is called "new" because it enters into a human being for the first time if that human being has passed the stages when he appeared (and was) more of an animal-like form.

(Note by CF: As Billy has been explained in former answers, the "new" spirit form has reincarnated before, but not with a human, but kind of an animalistic "nature". The spirit form that enlivened the "Adelobasileus cromptoni" evolved together with the physical body of the animal, over millions of years, until the shape of the body had become human, and the brain had developed enough so the start as a human being became possible.)

Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Here is an idea which I thought I would share which I don't know if anyone else has thought of yet. Since the Siriun ETs found it necessary to eliminate all ancient artifacts, etc, on Mars back in 2006 for their own reason, it is also my understanding that the only reason why these would have being important to Earth Human beings was because it would have eventually pointed to further evidence of intelligent life having once existed on Mars long before humans have lived here on Earth. Therefore it also occurred to me that the Sirius ET forces must have at some point made a full record themselves of everything that was there before they found it necessary to remove it all. That being said, I feel I have a solution. All that needs to be done, (not that it's necessary that they have to do it, because it is only just an idea) is that the Siriun or even another group of ETs, could place or materialize a few entirely new artifacts on Mars. Not in the form of technology and not in the form of things that were there before, but rather instead simply in the form of say very large solid stone monuments, like say a new very large solid stone face or even a monolith like that seen in the movie 2001 Space Odyssey.

Now my question is if you know the answer, where was the isle of Avalon where Keridwena lived in the time of King Aurthur? Also I've read some people's speculations that Merlin was yet another incarnation with the spirit form of Nokodemion, since he had contact with Keridwena, but for now I personally don't think that was the case.

Peace in knowing,
James Truthseeker

Billy doesn't know where the isle of Avalon happened to be.

Shaban_1190

Dear Billy,

Thank you for answering, now I have a question regarding the 2012 solar storms, assuming that the super worst case senerio happend that tho whole world has no power and all of the atomic reactors of the world explode releasing monstrous radiations, where do you think it would be the safest place to be to avoid death by radiation poisoning?

salome

How should Billy know?

(Note by CF: My answer would be: "On our moon".)

Marbar

Hello Billy,

About people who marry their cousins 1st, 2nd, etc; I think they should be allowed to get married. But, half of the time, I think they should not be allowed to have children (no offense to anyone). Cousin marriage is looked down upon in the United States greatly, while it is pretty much accepted around the most of the world. I understand the risk of birth defects from this kind of marriage.

I have had contact with people who married their cousin and had children from their cousin eventhough I never met a cousin couple in person. I have seen pictures of their children and their children are healthy, not deformed, and intelligent. I'm telling the truth.

I see no harm being done by people marrying their cousin, especially when they have true love for each other and they know they want to spend the rest of their lives with each other. Plus, they did not forced themselves upon each other. Please understand, I'm not trying to be nasty, funny, stupid, weird, or insane. Billy, if you had ever met a cousin couple before, please give an experience about it if possible. Now my question.

Billy, what advice would you give to person who is married to his or her own cousin?

The spiritual teaching says that related persons should not have children up to the 7th generation.
Just as with inbreeding in the case of dogs etc., negative effects can and probably will also happen with offspring in later generations.
Inbreeding fosters all kind of negative effects, like illness, disability, weakness, etc.

Darren

Hi Billy,

Did the Plejaren tell you anything else about the foretold Australian Figu Center other then there could be a chance that there will be one in the not too distant future, and if there is, it will be a success and will one day play a role in Australia's future?

Thanks

No.

Carburetormike

Hi Billy,

1, When will the TJ5 be available in English?

As soon as a capable person has asked for permission to do the translation and gets the right to publish the finished text.
(Btw: It's not FIGU Switzerland's task to do this.)

2, Will a Bigfoot ever be captured or a body found? Or will the few that are left just die out?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen_moore

Hello Eduard and Christian

I can see how my last question was perhaps a bit "dumb" and no, Christian, the electricity does not fall out of the battery. I laughed when I read your replies.

Eduard, there is a lot of information available in english about the material consciousness, however not much is mentioned about the spiritual consciousness.

My question is what is the process or what happens to the spiritual consciousness between reincarnations?

Thank you and salome

Since the spirit form is existing infinitely (i.e. infinitely finite), and since the spiritual consciousness is a part of the spirit form, it just remains what it is, spiritual energy, a spirit-energetic block (geistenergetischer Block). While the overall-consciousness block is "exploiting" what has been learned during the material life, the spirit form accumulates in an impersonal manner.

(Note by CF: While the material consciousness is dissolved at the point of death, the spiritual consciousness remains in its sphere of existence.)

Paul

Liebe Eduard,
Firstly I would like to wish you peace and good health. Thank you for your tireless work.
My question is regarding the Creation.
Since the Creation still needs to evolve itself and is only relatively perfect so to speak, does it still need to make mistakes in some kind of way to learn and further evolve or am I thinking incorrectly about this?

Creation has created laws and recommendations in the beginning, and since Creation is an impersonal block of energy, it cannot make mistakes in the sense as we human being understand.
Creation takes in and is learning.

(Note by CF: If Creation were capable to make mistakes, it could not have created our universe.)

(And two other notes by CF:
- Just one question per person and round
- The questions from October will be answered in November = no answering in October = waiting for two months.)

(Message edited by Christian on November 01, 2011)

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thanks for taking time to personaly answer questions for me and all on this forum,I value and appreciate your teachings and answers.

Question:
As we live our lives it seems at times there are patterns or 'coincidences' (i call it Syncronicity) That seems to let,people,events link-up, as if if by chance or accident? eg,school sweethearts seperate at young age,only to meet up or get back together when they are old age ,,,they come across each other again as if by coincidence they both end up living on the same street.
I know we all have and make our own paths via 'Free Will' but Do you think its 'Destiny' or pre-planed by way of coicidence (almost as if a set out plan) That these events can happen?

PS: I would love to meet you and the group and visit Switzerland as soon as time/circumstances allow,Hope you ask the pjs of my or individuals if we are genuine spirits/people too :-)

Thanks

Thomas

Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you and your family are doing well. My question is, do electrons produce or even take part in the production of chronons? I understand that details will likely not be possible but there is a contradiction between something in Guido Moosbrugger's book "Flugreisen durch Zeit und Raum" and something you once said in response to a question I asked you via the forum. Thank you for your time and be well. Thomas Hall

Slider

Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

What did the Plejaren say regarding the case of Victorian serial killer Jack the Ripper?
}

Tiphereth

Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As much as the Plejaren contacts of yours seem to loath (and correctly so) our so called leaders here on earth, and as much as I dislike them, yet have very limmited influence on them, I would like you to ask the Plejarens to vanish all the nations nuclear armaments, and then make a radio/tv broadcast everywhere in all languages as to who and why. Or, make a direct contact where it will not be possible for the controlled medias to neglect. These Plejarens don't seem to mind alerting us to Giant red rocks in space or showing you the future, and past, yet in the end it is not much different (believing you) than believing bible scriptures, unless you just choose to believe it(Extraterestrials, Angels, etc). The leaders here on Earth will not change, at least not in time to avoid something aweful in the future it seems(Even now). I, as an Earth human who does believe the message you are attempting to spread, and in the goodwill of the people of the Plejadeas I ask if you will send this request to them. Oh, and have nice day Billy !!

Hey9

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

What is your advice to the human beings of Earth during the time when they developed space travel and come across other planets inhabited by human beings? I would assume that your spiritual teachings written for us was meant to be Earth-bound in order to help guide the people to live a more peaceful and responsible life with other Earth human beings and within themselves but not with human beings from other planets or in a different time dimension. I can only assume that there are other humans out there with different levels of evolution, different thought processes, physical traits, physical and mental abilities, forms of technology, etiquette, and much more. I can only assume that the different levels of gravity in each planet may also affect the thinking of the inhabitants. If ever the Earth human beings (the extraterrestrials) come into contact with those inhabitants and they never had any contact with extraterrestrials before, then i can only theorize that the Earth human beings would spread your teachings to them and those teachings may be misinterpreted or misunderstood, due to an inadequate use of the teachings or a misuse of the native language of that planet, which would, once again, lead to an alteration of the spiritual teachings and that would create all sorts of problems. If you are truly the last prophet of the Nokodemion lineage for Earth then, in the far future, we will longer receive any more guidance from you. Of course, there are the core group members, passive members, your books, and those willing to help the mission, but not a single human being on Earth, except you, would know how to mingle with extraterrestrials, as far as i know.

I understand that this topic should not be our main concern at this point in time, since there are so many problems on Earth that everyone has to deal with. So, i am only asking for the sake of my own learning.
Neutral-Positive: + - :Positively Balanced
We share this galaxy with other human beings across the stars.

Joe

Post Number: 167
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, does the human subconscious know from birth when the spirit will leave the physical body and return to the fine matter world?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Christian, and friends at the SSSC:

I hope this note finds you well. I so enjoyed meeting everyone, and getting to know a few of you.
Thank you again
: )

My question has to do with the cleansing an area or a situation of previous vibes, after-perspectives, ghosts that creep in to impact the consciousness, however slightly. The SSSC was such a pleasant place to meditate; it would be nice to approximate that in other places as well. I understand that effort has been made by the 'little people' to clear the farm of previous perspectives and negative energies. This seems to be something that they are very interested in doing, their fascination perhaps. My question is this: how do they do this? And by extension, more relevant to us Earthlings living here, now, how can we best clear out negative vibes, after-images of previous awarenesses and cognitions? What practices can we do, and what props might help us in this endeavor?

Thanks again, for everyone.
Michael
Life

Ramirez

Post Number: 618
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

A question concerning the number of reincarnations a spiritform undertakes during it's development.

You have previously stated that once a spiritform reaches the High Council semi spirit level which might occur after 60-80 million years of material reincarnations then no more reincarnations take place and a spiritform at that level will gradually evolve and transform into the first level of pure spiritform Arahat Athersata.

The question concerns the first 60-80 million years of material reincarnations occurring on various planets.

Lets take a low average of 60 years per material life then 90 years in the beyond between lives making 150 years per reincarnation as an example.

Then we must consider if it's actually possible for that to occur continuously in an unbroken series and for that to occur there must be a sufficient living population on the planet to facilitate this.

With approximately 127 billion spiritforms assigned to this planet waiting in the queue it would take an extremely long time given the up to now relatively low population levels for each one to continuously reincarnate within the parameters of the cycle.

Most human spiritforms are less than 1.5 million years old which indicates by the mathematics that they may have had 10,000 reincarnations at most.
Most humans are not hulking brutes or grunting club swinging neanderthals though a few with that type of mentality manage to become political and religious leaders somehow but that's beside the point.

Indigenous earth spirits who started reincarnating at the very start 4.5 million years ago might have had 30,000 reincarnations at most then the few spiritforms of extraterrestrial origin who died here are obviously older.

The mathematics.

150 years = 1 reincarnation.
1,500 years = 10 reincarnations.
15,000 years = 100 reincarnations.
150,000 years = 1,000 reincarnations.
1.5 million years = 10,000 reincarnations.
15 million years = 100,000 reincarnations.

60 million years = 400,000 reincarnations.
75 million years = 500,000 reincarnations.

So by the mathematics if an average age of 60 years material life is maintained and that's probably not correct as advanced populations can live to 1,000 years and beyond then logically how many reincarnations can fit into 60-80 million years ?

On average it would probably be less than 500,000 yet Semjase & Ptaah have both stated in contact reports billions. Even if those were mistranslations or misinterpretations and they really said millions even that doesn't fit mathematically.

So what exactly could it be ? How many reincarnations ?

If the actual linear time requirement for material reincarnations was 60-80 billion years then some millions of reincarnations would indeed be possible using those mathematical calculations but you have stated it's 60-80 million years of material reincarnations and no more after the semi spirit level.

Can you finally lay this issue to rest and explain how it works.

Out of all the material I've read so far it's the only unexplainable anomaly though how a spiritform which enlivens a human body can visit itself via time travel into the past or future is also another difficult concept to grasp but that's another question.
Cheers.

Savio

Post Number: 685
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to Contact 60 where Semjase mentioned that Atlantis was destroyed in 9398 BCE, and this time frame was again confirmed by BEAM during a Q&A session.

Wendelle Stevens relayed in his book that Atlantis was established by IHWH Atlant some 33,000 years ago and it all went well for 18,000 years before it was destroyed.

I consider that the above 33,000 years ago figure matched reasonably with the above 9398 BCE confirmed destruction date.

(33000 – 1977 – 18000 ~= 13023)

However, in Contact 70, it was mentioned that Atlantis was established by IHWH Atlant some 133,000 years ago, an additional one hundred thousand years was inserted.

It seems that Atlantis and Mu could not have been peaceful and prosperous for such a long time such as over 120,000 years.

My question is: Could you confirm the approximate establishment date of Atlantis? Or if there is any mistake in the figures within Contact 70?

Salome

Savio

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,
Can you tell me is there any particular reason why doesn't exist any photo of discovered Talmud Jmmanuel scrolls?

Thank you.

Salome,
Ervin Mulaliæ
"I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!" - Zack

Andres82

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If this section is still open may you please delete my previous message (I rushed to get my comment in)

Hello Eddie!!

Its Andres Criado, Boy, Lyrian Spirit that lives in Australia! You know..

I hope you are well, I am sure you are.
I have seen a photo of you from 2011 in summer, you look very healthy and happy; I am content and pleased.
Im learning german to make connections with my past you too know this..

Hope to speak/see you very soon.

Q: Have the Plejarens started contacting other humans telepathically already?

I know most well that the people of earth are
backwards.. But they all deserve a chance and I cant wait to give them that chance. A great opportunity!

I hope it will all go well; "Saving Humanity".
I hope it wont take too long...
After uniting all the races of Earth, we must unite the beings of the Galaxy and after that those of the Universe (which already happens naturaly).
The Universe is our family and I am quite happy and humbled to know this.

Thank Ptaah for the friend of mine.

You have done a great deal and I love that you have done so.Thank you, in Plejaren =]

Salome Eduard =]
Andres Criado
Lyrian Spirit

Marek

Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy
My question is how can help somebody who has masochistic sexual preferences
Thank you
Marek
}

Marbar

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Billy,

People really need to learn that marriage means two people loving each other knowing that they want to be with each other from the rest of their lives. Not falling in love and having children. I will ask you more about marriage some other time.

Billy I know you have been falsly accused many times in your life. False accusations really hurt a person, especially when the falsly accused know they did nothing wrong and the accuser know the person he or she is accusing did nothing wrong.

Billy, if you had the chance to confront the people who falsy accused you in person knowing you did not wrong to them, what would you say to them?

Salome,
MarBar

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page