Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 06, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through September 06, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 371
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nothing in personal, i myself am curious to know howmuch hardwork & planning has gone into making this mission/FIGU possible.
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Mahigitam

Post Number: 372
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

171]

Contact Report 136, Tuesday, the 14th of October 1980
Billy wants to write a letter to Sadat to warn him of assasination even though he knows it cant be stopped.

Semjase: ..Quetzal will be concerned about the fact that you can talk to the President for about 20 minutes undisturbed and unseen..

DId Billy ever met Sadat before he was assasinated..
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I always thought of it as being like we were all a good old Hungarian Goulash or just an plain old American Style Stew! Mixed well with a lot of everything from meat to veggies and broth and secret spices left to simmer together in a kettle over a slow slow cooked fire blended together in perfection with those of the codex being the garlic... go figure... !!! ;)
Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs!

Edward_b

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam, I asked a similar question regarding the codex over a year ago to Billy in the 'Your questions to Billy Meier Answered' forum. Here is the question and reply:

"Edward_b

My question relates to the Codex mentioned in one of his contacts with Quetzal, from contact 154.

In this contact it lists the star signs of groups of peoples (white, african, etc) and the ages for males and females for when the become of determinate age to come in contact with their destined life partner.

My question is, does this codex apply to all Earth humans and how can one really determine if they have met their destined life partner? I did read elsewhere in Billy's articles that a man can determine a partner for himself given that all true love, harmony, and equality, etc form the basis of the relationship.

Given all that I have read, it is difficult to make a final determination for myself in regards to this because I am a hybrid of multiple races, not to mention I was born 'in-between' signs (Virgo/Libra) and from reading the contact I have made some mistakes in my life which makes me think that it may not be possible anymore to do this.

Billy's answer:

Because of the overpopulation catastrophe many normal laws regarding incarnation etc. are out of order.
Something like a „destined life partner“ only applies to those human beings who are a part of the codex. This is a small minority only. Therefore you don’t have to bother about those figures.

(Note by CF: Don’t have any expectations regarding a partner, be open, and don’t hurry.)
}}

Mahigitam

Post Number: 373
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you verymuch Edward,

Arent Plejarens sending impulses to the artists, scientists ,..after their departure in 1995 ?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 390
Posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 59, July 8, 1976

Meier:..BUt now another question:The next sun system, seen form us, belongs to the Centauri-Groups. As far as i know, the first of them is called proxima-centauri, then alpha-centauri as next, and then beta-centauri, whcih is named a bit otherwise by us, namely the BARNARD-star or similar, which is a bit more than 6 light years from us. Are now you informed about, whether any human beings live in these systems, who come to earth too?

semjase: Surely, i myself do know different kinds of friends in all 3 systems, but where only one can be seen in the barnard-system, that is in the beta-centauri system, from earth, that planets are rotating there around the sun...

Beta-centari & Barnard star are 2 different stars.DOes semjase means, human beings exists on all systems, proxima, alpha, beta or/and barnard(?)...
------------------------
Would someone please respond to my previous question above this post, thank you.
Even as those who appreciate beauty are artists in a degree, so also those who recognize the prophets are prophets of a kind - S.Radhakrishnan

Justsayno

Post Number: 394
Posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam, yes it looks like Semjase said there are friends in all three systems so I would assume it would be somewhat like earth in that we also have two other earths which we can't see. The one 500 years ahead of us and the one that is full of dinosaurs. If I'm not mistaken they are in a different time shift.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 391
Posted on Friday, August 05, 2011 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
I remember from somewhere that these friends of Semjase are from another dimension.
Its interesting that PLejaren's naming of "Beta-Centauri System(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Centauri)" as "Barnard-Star" is exactly the same name, which our astronomers have given to a completely different star...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnard's_Star

Or it could be a translation problem!
Even as those who appreciate beauty are artists in a degree, so also those who recognize the prophets are prophets of a kind - S.Radhakrishnan

Mahigitam

Post Number: 408
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its been said that US military have crashed ET ships. In CR 57, semjase said that there is a possibility for Pentagon to acquire these crashed ET ships & their bodies...Now in 2011, are there any bodies, ships of ET nature with Pentagon & CIA(mentioned by Billy & Plejaren) ?

Alagna

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

In light of a recent answer from Questions to Billy, (Google Translation) “(Sentence 58 on page 100: For all the machinations of the group the most common is just good enough to be the, as I said, operated since the 1920s, belong and also sophisticated electronic weapons systems, futuristic flying disks, hypnotic and surgically and awareness moderate to been converted into robots earth people, and some have an appearance like those beings who <little> be mentioned.)”

I think the important things to consider when trying to understand alleged crashed ET ships and alien bodies are 1) that as a general rule space faring races coming to earth are rare; we learn from Billy that there have been less than two real alien abductions on Earth. (Source 2006 IUFOC Christian Frehner talk) And 2) that planet Earth has had futuristic technology hidden since the 20s and is probably rampant today.

So I would be confident to say that nearly 100% of the alleged alien crashed saucers and alien bodies are of earth origin. I would say that nearly all un-hoaxed UFO films and photos, with the exception of photographs confirmed in the Meier case, are terrestrial flying discs. And I would say that 100% of the so called alien abductions are either terrestrial black ops or imagined. I really think that the governments use these futuristic flying discs for surveillance on the general population and on the battlefield. If these terrestrial discs have surgically converted earth people flying these things, then if one came down, it would be plausible denial of an earth machine.

Best regards,
Anthony

Moderators, I realize that this post would be better suited for the "ET Intervention on Earth" thread. But it is closed.

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony
Also what has been spoken about is reptilian's, well maybe these reptilians(if they exists) are in fact terrestrial made. Like the androids the greys.
The terrestrial black ops people may have cloned the grey androids(back engineered) and may also have created reptilian androids. Now for me this is really far out there to say these things.
Yet i wounldn't be surprised if there has been cloning of human beings.
The main point being is that i agree with what you have written and that not to consider the terrestrial influence in these areas would lead one to become a believer not a realist.
So as for what i've written yes i don't really know? i've not seen these androids. It's just a thought. Just think if a group of power hungry people had technology like a terrestrial disc, what they could do with it. Even turning the hubble telescope around to look at what's on earth you could read the labeling on a coke can from space. So i guess what about biological technology? Put a couple of terrestrial made androids into a terrestrail made disc do a scary abduction to put fear into the public. Be afraid of the extraterrestrials. They are from the Devil haha just having some fun with this.

Salome
Cameron

Alagna

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cameron,

You said, “Now for me this is really far out there to say these things.
Yet i wounldn't be surprised if there has been cloning of human beings.”

There is definitely cloning of human beings. Contact 251 talks about, “The future will hold nothing positive pertaining to scientists because they will have begun to perform their first genetic manipulations on humans and animals by this time, and will be creating entities, so-called 'semi-humans', whom they will produce by crossing humans with pigs and then train them as fighting machines. These entities will be sent into war and also perform a variety of tasks in space. However, this situation will not go well very long. The entities will oppose their creators, like it is also the case with robotic humans…”

These “semi-humans” are probably old news by now, or ‘right around the corner.’ I don’t think it is “far out,” my friend, they probably have been trying to experiment on any number of human-reptile and other life form combinations imaginable. I wonder if any of these human hybrids have human spirit forms? I think ‘semi’ suggests that they might be getting close.

Best regards,
Anthony

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony
thanks for the info
here's some info i found.
Contact report 202 , 18
Billy talking with Quetzal about
"from which animal-people will then emerge, whom you call cherubim."
check it out
Salome
Cameron

Alagna

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi forum,

Oops, my last post was wrong information. The cherubim are essentially animals engineered with a human consciousness. And seraphim is the correct term for a half human/half animal body also with a creative consciousness. As the next sentence in the 202nd contact goes, "The same applies to the seraphim, who have half human / half animal bodies and likewise a consciousness and, therewith, a creative human spirit form, such as in the old mythologies with the fauns, the Minotaur, and the centaurs, etc."

Regards,
Anthony

Alagna

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Cameron,

Good show! You found engineered human-animal beings with a human spirit in the Meier material. As contact 202 goes, "Sfath said that in a coming time, animals such as monkeys/apes will have human brain parts or entire brains implanted into them, and also genetic manipulations are supposed to be made, from which animal-people will then emerge, whom you call cherubim. These, then, are beings that have an actual animal body yet a functioning human consciousness and, therewith, also a creative human spirit form."

Pretty neat, eh? But what about the incarnate? Wouldn't it be difficult for one of these experimental beings? These beings wouldn't have a lot of family or even be part of species. I would think that this might be a difficult lifetime, especially if they are confined to labs and underground bunkers. Imagine if your next incarnation was as a cherubim on 21st or 22nd century Earth?

Best regards,
Anthony

Edward

Post Number: 2174
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

As far as I know: There are MANY ET bodies and their crafts in the hands of
who you mentioned. If, there are 'new additions' added, would be a
possibility? And that we do not know; I have not yet come across FIGU
information on that, yet.

The Plejarans fear the most being captured by your mentioned with the
knowledge: of WHAT they are capable of doing to the/an alien's body!

Someone here, once, called the Plejarans 'cowards'...but, I can understand
their point of view....when the above mentioned would apply....or others.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2182
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cameron....

I think it was discussed here in the past: that the DNA/Gen pool of a Reptile
was not that Compatible with that of a human to created such Reptilian
Humanoid, as you are referring too. This was also, the case with certain
so-called Plant-like Humanoids, if I remember it correctly.

The Reptiles have a DNA pool of their own, as do we humans. A Plant-Humanoid
(Plan[t]itoid), does not directly have any type of Plant DNA component
structures that would be Compatible with Human DNA. Thus, the Plant Humanoids
we know of in the Meier Materials, have just Evolved in DNA, the way they are.

Their UR Source...if you will, made it possible for them to be created as they
are, as I understand it. They are The Original....and can not per se be
replicated, in the sense you refer to.

Anything, related to the similarity of Human DNA, can be Replicated, Cloned,
if you will, or Crossbred: most animals included.

To say, there are still...Creational Science Factors...we humans of today, can
not yet Comprehend!

The mentioned above also, include...the Consciousness (Related) Factor of the
creature; in Spirit-form as well. This too, must have Compatibility, or
else...it will Fail!

Edward.

Alagna

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,

You said, "There are MANY ET bodies and their crafts in the hands of who you mentioned."

Please give me your sources. I notice that you rarely provide quotes or reference for many of your claims.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Edward

Post Number: 2183
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony....

If you acquire Semjase's first contacts with Billy, you will come across this.

She explains it quite detailed.

Edward.

Alagna

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward my friend,

I think the Plejaren have since learned much about the supposed ET 'superhighway' happening on Earth. And the Plejaren have adjusted their assessment since the first contact. My research into this evolving assessment has concluded that most everything promoted as ET, is in fact terrestrial. I think that even Billy and the Plejaren were fooled for a long time about the ET presence on Earth (and the capability of Earth based high technology) when you consider the whole "examination contact" phenomena that Billy and the Ps where sure about, and then years later said that none of these alien abductions (examination contacts) were happening.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Ramirez

Post Number: 615
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dont believe it Alagna, those sinister reptilians have been abducting earth women, infiltrating governments and creating a hybrid race for ages .... here's the evidence .... nasty stuff hey.

Wonder if that's a shapeshifting one in disguise ... who knows what personality on earth he masquerades under ... president, prime minister .... could be anyone.

Reptilians
Cheers.

Teesoft

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez anything about reptilians are hoax created by the terrestrial mankind,no E.T is involved, you said u have evidence and i believe u cant possibly call this picture u have here as evidence cus pictures can be created easily this days it's 21 century....or maybe i got u all wrong pls clearify.

Salome!
Tosin

J_rod7

Post Number: 1411
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tosin,

Knowing Ramirez as well as I do, he speaks (writes) with tongue in cheek, meant to be a laugh for the day.

Peace
~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page