Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 16, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through October 16, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Alagna

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tosin,

It is a joke. I don't know which is funnier, Ramirez's or yours though.

But what is not funny is that the public and most all of the UFO community has been so hard sold on the alien agenda that they have been programed to believe that UFO=Alien. So when people see a real picture, it is automatically assumed that it must be alien or not of this earth. Or when a doctor removes a strange implant from an alleged abductee, it must have been aliens doing this to the patient. This alien agenda has been the perfect cover for all the secret earth technology/experiments/projects for nearly 100 years. Even seasoned UFO buffs have a hard time accepting that these flying discs or flying triangles, or 'strange flying whatever' could have ever been developed by earth people. Almost the entire UFO community will insist that any UFO made on earth must have been back-engineered from space aliens that had crashed. Not only is the whole alien agenda a cover, but also a set up for a mock alien invasion. But instead of actual extraterrestrials, as the Contact notes hint to, we will get genetically engineered seraphims and surgically created cherubims commanding and flying anti-gravity hovercrafts -- all conceived and manufactured by earth people.

Of course the first Contact talks about real ETs that are hostile, "33. So there are species that have acquired much knowledge and have freed themselves from their environment; they travel through space and also occasionally come to Earth. 34. Many of them are rather unpleasant creatures and live in a certain barbarism that frequently is nearly as bad as the terrestrials'. 35. One must be on one's guard from them because they often attack and destroy everything that gets in their way. 36. Often they have destroyed whole planets or forced their inhabitants into barbaric slavery. 37. This is one of our tasks: 38. To warn the people on Earth of these creatures." I would be so bold to say that Earth technology is quite advanced and capable of keeping many of the real aliens away, even the good ones.

Best regards,
Anthony

Teesoft

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jrod i have been reading through the forum for some time i know Ramirez i was surprise of seeing this reptilian post from him too that was why i wrote at the end of my comment that "or this i get you all wrong"... Thanks for making me aware of his funny joke....

@Anthony u are right no one want to accept that we are technically advance than the technology they see in the public, everything that happens is always linked to aliens,i dont why people are so adamant....on the internet i read alot of conspiracies of alien agenda that didn't make any sense a while back when i was searching for the truth untill i found Billy which made perfect sense apart from this i found alot spiritual information which was logical... well i know terrestrial mankind will end up knowing the truth some day though i know is far in the future but 800 years isn't that far to me.....i also have a question regarding the babaric races that have freed themselves from there world and travel in space looking for who to control.... now my questioo, on the website futureofmankind.co.uk under the section of the Plejaren federation it was mention that the Plajaren helped defend against those barbaric alien who go about looking for whn to force under their control, does anyone know about this?

Salome!
Tosin

Egerrt

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In contact report 39 it is said about Venus:
"The pressure at an accepted sea level
is 334 times higher than of the air on the Earth."

It would mean 334 bars, but the wikipedia article on atmosphere of Venus says it is 93 bar.

Is it a miscalculation on our scientists' or Plejaren's side?

Rarena

Post Number: 706
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Egerrt,

No mention of Venus' atmospheric pressure in Contact 39... I remember contact 29 and 31 had details on Venus... My copy is the German contact book one... The great journey (C31) had many details about Venus having an atmosphere much denser before NASA Voyager project landed there... Also contact 5 has many details on both the origin and atmosphere of Venus if I'm not mistaken...

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neither: the "sea-level" is just at a (very) different elevation.

Egerrt

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, it also says 107 tines greater than the pressure on Earth. Then what does pressure at an accepted seal level mean?

Edward

Post Number: 2187
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony...

There HAS been Alien Abduction cases which were Authentic, but were rare. You
will come across them as you read deeper in the Meier Materials.

Billy mentioned of the 2 fishermen, which is well known; forgot the names of the men and I think it was somewhere at Pensacola, USA; how ever you write the
name. Which I also came across in the past, reading it.

And Billy mentioned a couple of others, which were Authentic...which has
slipped my memory at the moment.

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 401
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Egerrt, you decide who made the mistake. Was it the Plejaren who have by all accounts been accurate or was it the scientists who constantly update their information? When I was in school we were taught that the earth was 55 million years old, now they teach it as being 4.5 billion years old - which oddly enough is what the Plejaren say.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Joe

Post Number: 165
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from contact report 251

Billy: ...and Albert Einstein's theory on relativity will undergo several additional modifications.

End of excerpt.

Amazement As Particles 'Beat Light Speed' ---> http://uk.news.yahoo.com/scientists-proved-einstein-theory-wrong-230650760.html

Teesoft

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe thanks for the link..hope they all agree this is correct. Thanks!

Salome!
Tosin

Ramirez

Post Number: 617
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila,

Haha. :-) Quoting your post 401 "When I was in school we were taught that the earth was 55 million years old,"

Ah dear, in various schools not mentioning names or anything the age of the earth is taught as being 6000 years old.
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 405
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez, lol that's true, they do. Or they try and link that 6000 year old earth with dinosaurs - you really must see the creation museum that the evangelicals tout, I laugh my butt off every time I go there. And Harry is so fun to argue with.
Concerning the age of the earth, I was wrong. It is 6.46 billion years old according to:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Chapter_10_-_SCIENCE_AND_TECHNOLOGY
(BTW Ramirez, my rock was right! So if that's any indication, a person should be asking rocks instead of earth scientists, lol.)
And of course, listening to what the Plejaren are saying. What a wonderful source of truthful information.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2204
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Yes, I watched that one; it concerning a Neutrino. That the Neutrino was just
quite faster than light.

The Plejarans have already mentioned the many properties of the Neutrino in
the Meier Materials. I think, it was also discussed here, in the past.
[Utilize, Search Engine for more details...]

I read, here-and-there, that there were already scientists in the past whom
could solve all the/his non-correct formulas, etc., but, Einstein found
himself within an elite group of wealthy people which would be their struggle
block to be come known to the public with their solutions. So, they were
'pushed back' , so to speak. Thus, much would have already been resolved back
then...if the above mentioned were not the case. Was just Einstein's advantage
and his 'over' exposure.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I am a supporter of the Meier case but I remain open to all possibilities until I know the truth for myself. One of the few things that bothered me though was on Michael Horn's site and in the contact notes. It is the mention that certain areas on the poles of the Moon are in permanent daylight. I have had doubts clarified and I am certain it will be the same here. But how is this possible during the times when Earth completely eclipses the Moon from the Sun? Am I missing some info somewhere? Thanks in advance for the help if anyone can offer any...

Thomas

Edward

Post Number: 2207
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Just a supplement to my previous posting.

I can recall, now, that a university professor (forgot his name, in USA)...
back in 1985/86...said that a Neutrino would be quite faster than Light,
according to his calculations but....he was not taken seriously back then.

I guess, his theory...became reality that day...

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2208
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

I am familiar with your mentioned, yes.

Well, our North Pole would be a good example, I would think? Always being
Day(light), so to speak.

If there would be an eclipse...I would think that the eclipse would just
proceed as it usually does...darkening as much surface as it can, even....the
daylight poles. But, I would think the angle of the pole would play part,
here, i.e., there could be an angle which could not be influenced by an
eclipse due to its positioning.

Edward.

Joe

Post Number: 166
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy asks Quetzal if President Eisenhower's alleged secret meetings with extraterrestrials is true or not.

Excerpt from Contact Report 357

Billy:
Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer, through the Internet or some such, toyed with the question, whether the entire thing is based upon the truth.

Quetzal:
51. That is actually not the case, because everything corresponds to an untruth, because a contact between USA President Dwight David Eisenhower and any kind of being of extraterrestrial origin never took place.

End of excerpt.

Okay, but what about this video footage of Grey aliens that was supposedly filmed by the KGB, is it real or fake? ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XswfEzKE0UQ

Edward

Post Number: 2210
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

I have seen those clips in the past.

Yeah, WHAT shall we make of them??

Well, I remember years back that Billy mentioned that the REAL Greys, the ones
people think to be Greys...DO NOT...look like the ones in the clips. As far as
I could make out, was...that Billy or the Plejarans did not want to
'influence' the minds of the mass/people, saying HOW they really looked like.

But, in general...these Greys seen by individuals are (Artificial) Androids.
And NOT Humanoid.

Possibly, the clips are just Human Fabrication. If Walt Disney, collaborated
with CIA and whom ever(, as mentioned in the FIGU Materials), such can also be
the case with foreign countries and governments producing likewise....such
clips. They are...say, 'competing' with each other, as usual.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2211
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe...

Just a supplement...

It is mentioned in the Contact Notes...that there were 'downed' crafts, and
the bodies collected and even of beings being half dead, or something, which
we should take heed to, also. But, the clips can not be proven in their
authenticity.

I guess, the viewer will just have to decide for him/her-self.

If there were any Greys involved....than it must have been the mentioned
Artificial Androids, I would think.

Edward.

Dez

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I read past posts on Gilgamesh and wondered if someone could help me with a question I would like to know that I couldn't find the answer for.

The Pleyaren and Gilgamesh have communicated with each other so I assume he follows or knows the Meier material in relation to the prophecies. The question I have is for what reason would Gilgamesh want to choose to live here on Earth especially knowing the threat of the third world fire could happen and is real.

If I could live that long then I would want to take could care of myself, especially with regards to taking unnecessary risks like risk living on a world which full blown out war could break out anytime soon and threaten my life as well as three quarters of the world's population.

If I were Gilgamesh, I would have gladly taken the Pleyarens offer to go back and live with them and left this crazy world behind.

Ramirez

Post Number: 622
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez,

All occupants on Gilgamesh's planet died in some sort of catastrophe whilst he was away so he has no home or race to return to.

So he remains here by choice of a sort and could find another place but ..... chooses to remain.
Cheers.

Teesoft

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Dez i wonder too why he would want to live on this messed up planet even if there is no home to return to he has people like the Plejarens to live with..Well he is so old so i quess he has alot of knowledge of which his reasons of staying here would arise but i must confess his decision is so strange to me.......Another thing i thought of was maybe he knew it wouldn't be too far in the future {atleast to him} before terrestrial mankind start learning peace gradually and he wouldn't have to hide anymore.... I dont know if anyone have thought of this too how his civilization went extinct so suddenly they were an advance civilization if i'm correct how come they never saw the disaster coming anyway i dont know how advance they were then but they must have mastered space travel to certain extent if not he couldn't have traveled here. So what sought of disaster could send an advance civilization extinct so soon if such exist should we not be aware of this and possible prepare for such disaster... Maybe this is a question i should ask Billy or does anyone know more about this?

Salome!
Tosin.

Edward

Post Number: 2235
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez...

If I remember it correctly, Gilgamesh is dependent of: Heavy Water.

It seems, that this sort of extracted configuration...can be obtain here on
Earth, and perhaps it is difficult to come by on other planets; the Earth, in
the state it is now, should be the reason...this Heavy Water can be
contained(?). [Certain components in the Heavy Water...is needed for his body
composition and its longevity, so to speak.]

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page