Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 21, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through August 21, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 591
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How long has Mr Nokodemian been at it ? .... quite a while.

So among his previous efforts at explaining reality this might be of interest.

Rather innocently disguised as a letter this expose on the workings of the mind was somewhat overlooked and frowned upon by the clerical authorities of the day who summoned our hero to an "Inquisition" for questioning and made strident efforts to make sure it was not published & circulated ..... but it was anyway :-)

It's a long read but quite amusing if you have that sort of sense of humor.

http://www.disf.org/en/documentation/03-Galileo_Cristina.asp

The geniuses in Rome are hardly much further ahead in the game than they were 400 years ago but at least no longer burning witches these days so that's at least something to boast about.

And nowdays a vaticano celestial observatory at Mr Graham ...... hmmm are they looking for stars or the legendary heaven ? It might be out there .... somewhere .... keep looking guys ... and while your at it remember ..... Giordano Bruno :-)
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 374
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket's_Explanations_-_Part_2

Asket:
105. At the present time 2,700,000,000 humans live on the Earth, of whom many have observed our beamships or other beamships belonging to our federation or belonging to those who are strangers to us.
106. But there are only 4 Earth humans from this mass who had, or have, contact with extraterrestrial life-forms, whereby I speak of telepathic-impulse contacts.
107. But, up until now, only very few of them came out into the public to announce their knowledge.
108. Their mass will increase only in the much later time of the coming new millennium, whereby, however, swindlers will also creep in again.

So it seems, face-to-face contacts with ET's will continue to happen into the future ? Does this also include including Plejaren & their allies ? I think Plejaren no more contact earthlings & it will be Plejaren allies who will take up contact with earthlings...
Does anyone know the names of these "4" who are in telepathic contact with ET's ?
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Justsayno

Post Number: 390
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Mahigitam. I'm also curious who these people are currently, who will be coming out to the public to announce their knowledge.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2106
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam and Sheila....

I think your question was asked before...in the past.

You could try utilizing the Search Engine?

What sticks to my memory, is: that of a millionaire or a wealthy man whom had
contact with the Plejarans, if I am correct(?). And who was to go out into the
open...but, he was very reluctant to do so; to be mocked, etc.

Perhaps, one of the boardees who has been here as long as I have can shed
additional light/details?

Edward.

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting topic above. I have a question. Why did billy only take close up pictures of the wedding cake ufo? I can only think logically that it is because the older ships gave off too much radiation and destroys the films, the wedding cake ufo looks very weird none the less. Was the only reason for wed cake photos used to spark debate? It seems to me that the flat ships would be better cause the detail over the parking lot. Another question is why was it permitted t6 take a picture with quetzal in a space suite but not a clear picture of themselves? Was this just a personal picture for billy? If not wat was the purpose behind it? Maybe it was for the sake of their protection from other et forces? I have no understanding why pics of themselves would violate our free will because they are ordinary humans. The ufos are nothing ordinary and seems to be in the same scale or category as plejaren pictures. Can Jacob or Robyn touch base on this. I'm fairly sure this is the appropriate topic section. Thanks. -Alex

Michael_horn

Post Number: 418
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy also took distance shots and a video (on www.theyfly.com) in which he zooms in on the ship over several hundred feet.

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That I have seen. I just wonder why wcufo was only taken closeups. Do you have any insight on it michael? I have been aware of the case since 15 till now 17. Drawn to it in a weird way. I have been dreaming of that resort to brazil and am frustrated I cannot participate. I have always wanted to meet you. Wanting to hear about your experiences with billy. I admire the dedication you and everyone else has to the case. Thanks- Alex.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 553
Posted on Sunday, July 03, 2011 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

note: this is a response to edwards post 2118 over in the visiting the sssc section of the forum.

i find edward's post 2118 of a very agreeable tone.
it would stand to reason that once you visit the sssc, you are effectively on a records/list collective of data, and are most likely assessed for a few things...
a. the degree (if any)of threat you pose to the cia and groups with common agenda's
b. the potential (if any) that you pose, to be exploited to their benefit.

it seems to me that the powers that be are using meier as a guide, to avert enemies and setbacks in their goals and ambitions, and yet for as much might as they possess, they cannot stop the process of time, and the flow of information.
as a wise person once called it, the silent revolution of truth. this well said, for i think any reasonable person capable of some foresight, will agree that what all these spiritually inept evildoer's are doing is clinging on to a slow sinking ship. their loss of power and control and domination is certain, but all be it gradual

Joe

Post Number: 158
Posted on Monday, July 04, 2011 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was it destined from the beginning that the seventh and final prophet would be a German speaking prophet?

Edward

Post Number: 2120
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Yes, it is, as far as I can make out.

The German language being of ancient Lyrian/Vegan decent in similarity, if I
remember it correctly(; examples are given in the Meier Materials...).

Which does put it in a spot to now finally utilize the original language, once
and for all. The Teachings and all have their 'roots' in THAT language...which
is more precise in Word and Context, etc; which would interpret the Teachings
and all as it has been brought down, to....from ancient times.

Switzerland was indeed already charted-out, as destiny: where they indeed
speak (Swiss) German. [Which also helps Billy in correcting the errors which
has been surfacing for thousands of years: history as well as The Teachings,
etc.]

Edward.

Derrick

Post Number: 71
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello figu people,
Peace in wisdom

I have posted a question to Billy:

Post #56 question #3 "Will your last days as B.E.A.M be lived here, or on Erra?". If this is too personal, I understand.

I have since come to the understanding that Billy's mission is here on earth. From what I have come to learn about Billy and the mission, is that his mission is here on earth and it will remain so until his last breath.
Just as our mission remains here.
I may be wrong, but I think and feel this is correct.

I wanted to post this on questions to Billy answered by ourselves but it was locked.
If Robyn or scott would like to move this post there, that would be cool.
Salome
Derrick

Mahigitam

Post Number: 398
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 150,Saturday, the 10th of October 1981

Quetzal:
436. As is known to you, there are 7 anti-logos who will be depicted guilty for the threatening World War, and Ronald Reagan is indeed one of them.
437. But the possible still incendiary anti-logo will only in a coming time reach his great power, which will enable him for this work of destruction.

Any guesses on the remaining 6 anti-logos ?
Even as those who appreciate beauty are artists in a degree, so also those who recognize the prophets are prophets of a kind - S.Radhakrishnan

Andres82

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2011 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all interested,

Please forgive me if I’ve posted this question in the wrong place, I am new.

I have a question relating to teleportation..

Last night I was dreaming that there had been a party at my unit. While the party was ending, I went to my room where nobody was, where it was dark. From my stance I saw a few small dots outside my window and then observed a UFO fly over my bedroom.

I grabbed a few tissues and started to head out of the room.

It was then bestowed upon me that I had the option to return to the party or go with them. So I chose to go with them and didn’t resist.

Immediately I consciously felt a cooling sensation on my forehead which dissipated slowly and then slowly, in some exhilarating monumental experience, from head to toe, I could feel each and every particle in my body undergo some sort of transformation. The transformation felt like my body was becoming lighter and lighter and I felt like I was being lifted into the sky. At first my mind and body had resisted but I had remembered to clear my mind and then the process began to fully work. During this I remembered read about Eduard being teleported to the Plejaren beamships in a similar fashion many months ago.

At first I was scared at what was happening and my breathing increased quite a lot but then it started to calm down and I was still feeling that electric weightlessness in my whole body as if being lifted. I then think I was rematerializing.

I woke up.
The entire experience was felt all over my body and I knew it was happening and I could breathe and everything... I was aware of it all...

I thought during this experience that I was going to meet some ETs. Who? I had no idea but to some very small extent I thought that this could have been some rare meeting with the Plejarens.

I have been expecting some sort of contact for a few weeks for numerous private reasons of which I don’t want to disclose. However I will say that considering my age, 16 and 11 days, I have achieved a great deal in learning, mind, maturity, spiritual learning, abilities etc.. When I read the Meier material, It seemed familiar and a few of the explanations given, I had already concluded as truth in my mind beforehand. I have also logically deducted and pondered that my spirit is of the Old Lyrian/Lyran ancestry. Again, the logic behind this, I do not wish to disclose because It would take far too much time to explain and most of these matters are very personal.

However I believe that this sort of thing was a small preparation of which I was allowed to recall and feel as practice for the real thing.

My question:

Could anybody further enlighten me as to what occurred?

Salome
Andres Criado =]

Elreyjr

Post Number: 245
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2011 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andres,

although I have not see any post recommending the button "Tree View" located in the uppermost section of every page, I would recommend you give it a good try to determine the appropriateness of the Topic Area choice. please take note of the "+" button before the menu board should you wish to see further dropdown menu most applicable to your search.

Mistakes could still occur but at least you gave it a good try. pleasant studying.

Jun
My will be done

Edward

Post Number: 2152
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Derrick....

Your Question IS your Answer.....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2153
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

Ronald Reagan, yes, is known.

Well, not to forget: George Bush Senior and Junior! Would make another TWO,
and I guess, the other 4 is yet to come, as far as I know.

If Obama should loose (t)his second term...perhaps another Anti-Logos will
arise(Republican), which will have Devastating Effect on our Earth life?

This, Anti-Logos, was discussed here in the past, if I am correct? You may
want to utilize the Search Engine for details?

Edward.

Alagna

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

I wonder about President Obama; and I remember all the questions to Billy, and where he answered in November of 2009 that Obama was basically good,

“If you look what he is saying and doing you will notice the good things yourself.
Look at his way to lead the country (in contrast to his predecessor);
He wants to reduce the masses of nuclear weapons;
He wants to close Guantanamo;
He wants to provide health insurance for the poor people;
He is offering partnership to other countries, instead of playing the god-chosen world police authority;
etc. etc.
Obama’s approach to the world has brought much relief in other countries, and if he can continue with his plans much good will come from it."

Back then I agreed with Billy; but now I’m not so sure. It seems Obama has expanded the US “god-chosen world police authority, now into Libya. The rest of the wars don’t seem to be ending anytime soon. Guatanamo is still going; and yes the poor people got heath insurance, but these crazy politicians want to fight over it when much larger problems are brewing.

I remember reading one of Billy's "To Statesmen" articles back when the Iraq war started and 2011 was mentioned as a possible year for the fulfillment of the WWIII prophecy. And with Michael Horn pointing out the Russians and Arkhangelsk recently on his blog this year, I really wonder.

Best,
Anthony

Scott

Post Number: 2160
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

Without straying too much off topic, I think its too soon to know for sure how well Obama is doing. Granted things seem to be heading in a certain direction, but you have to realize he is dealing with forces that have been set into motion well before he took his office. My impression of him, is that he seems to be walking a tight rope, and if he teeters too far in one direction or another he is going create dangerous effects, which will be hard to counter against..I think the war machine which has been on the move for many decades, will take many more decades to dismantle or at least slow down...It does seem to make sense that Billy has mentioned the Mission will not really take hold for another 800 years....

Alagna

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Scott,

I asked Michael Horn about President Obama and he said basically the same thing you did. I think you guys are right. I keep forgetting how difficult a job Obama has, and all the opposition he is getting.

Best,
Anthony

Corey

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Anthony,

Don't forget it could be worse. There are warnings if a Republican gets elected again in regards to WWIII. After the midterm elections where Repubicans got the majority of the house may be an indication the American people may stupidly vote for a Republican President. It seems Barack Obama will have a real battle to get reelected as unfortunatley his approval numbers are way down and have been for awhile. Most people only blame him for our 14 trillion dollar defecit and people don't realize Bush was responsible for 10 of that. The American peoples memory is short sighted and biased indeed. No one seems to care Barack Obama has what it takes where it comes to issues like foriegn policy, health insurance, entitlements, the middle class and such and he is trying his hardest when it comes to jobs and the economy he inherited such a mess from Bush. At least Barack is not (as much?) a warmonger unfortunately some people want a warmonger President.

http://www.theyfly.com/President_Barack_Hussein_Obama.html

Salome

Corey

Matt

Post Number: 194
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also think it would be fair to assume that Barack Obama's hands would be tied from doing anything on a number of issues/areas too, be it past, present or future.

Alagna

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey, Matt,

Yes I agree Corey; it would be much better with Obama over the mainstream Republican candidates. But then there is Ron Paul (his Constitutional understanding) often sounds a lot like Billy, calling for “self responsibility” in government and among the citizens, and pulling out of these wars, and a non-intervention foreign policy. I think Billy would agree with Ron Paul’s positions, even over Obama's.

Some might say in the mainstream media, “Paul does not have a chance;” but he could be a powerful wildcard this time that could be a problem for Obama. And we might end up with someone really scary.

But what would really happen if Paul became president? Would we have been better off with Obama? Think of it this way, if President Paul tried to do what he proposes (drastic changes overnight), there is no way in hell he could do any of it with such a divided Congress. If they were not working with Obama, they would go completely crazy with Paul. But, maybe Obama is better because he is “good,” as Billy says -- and -- is really good at ‘walking a tightrope’ too? I think Scott got it spot on, this “Change” Obama promised everybody -- is going to take a while.

Best Regards,
Anthony

Edward

Post Number: 2161
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony and ALL...

Anthony, I would agree with what has been said by those whom have posted,
here.

Sure, Ron Paul, is quite a much more Understanding individual than his other
party members, with out doubt, but, as Christian mentioned, in the sense that
Obama has his handful, of what his PREVIOUS presidents have served to him on
his dinner plate, so to speak.

I agree, I do not agree with what is happening in Libya, and the other
countries in the middle east, but, Obama will do things which will be defined
as 'error', which is still within the framework of LEARNING; even though, he
is part of the MISSION.

Libya, is to Great Britain and Europe of more relevance, than to the USA.

Because, most of our European oil comes from Libya. So, The BEAST of the
European Union, has shown her face, so to speak.

So, I am more 'worried' about the European Union, than Obama. We should just
give Obama his SECOND Term, to straighten out, what his predecessors have
CAUSED.

Remember what the Teachings tells us about Causality? Once Consequences has
taken it's stance....Cause and Effect...will just 'roll on..'! Domino Effect,
will take place: and try to stop all those dominos from fallen!?

But, at least he is not a Warmonger as the many presidents before him. I would
not like to be in his shoes: sometimes you will have to make Compromise, in
order to please both/all parties.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page