Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 09, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through October 09, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Historeed

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder how the "debunkers" are able to reconcile the difference in available technologies when comparing Billy's photos to Phil Langdon's computerized photos? I suppose the scientific method proves useful only to those who genuinely seek the truth and all of its implications.
Matthew Reed

Smukhuti

Post Number: 618
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems Derek is no longer with IIG. He has to survive doing something. I have already noticed some discrepancies/shortcomings in his arguements and also there are many wrong facts published in his new website. But there are so many! The work done by Phil Langdon/Derek Bartholomaus would be publicity for BEAM as long as the same audience have access to the counter argument by FIGU.

Most of Phil Langdon's reproduction are easily identifiable from the originals. A few of them come pretty close to fooling the human eye, but if BEAM used trick photography, he not only deceived the human eye, but also the experts and the sophisticated tests carried out on his films. On the other hand, Phil Langdon could barely come close to deceiving the human eye.

Then there is no guarantee that Phil Langdon produced his photos through the method he described. Some, or all of them could have been photoshopped - only experts and suitable instruments could verify. He should be left in the middle of a forest by independent investigators, given numbered films, and he should be able to come back with photos of ET crafts after an hour or two on those same films which should then be subjected to similar rigorous experiments that the investigators conducted on Billy's photos.
“When we listen to a song we feel a yearning for the universal life vibration which exists in the vastness of the Creation. Through this, our consciousness bridges the barriers of place and time and discover our nervous life-force within infinity.” - Tagore, on the significance of rhythm.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 413
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier UFO case - Guido Moosbrugger Lectures, 1994
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaZs6YZeUCE
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yWSRx77KeI&feature=related
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_FMU-0EC54&feature=related

Part 1
======
In audo file-Guido 1, at 22 minutes, he talks about burned tracks due to the absorption of high power lines.
Which photo depicts that ?

Part 2
======
1]
at 13 min, Gudio mentions he took photos of landing tracks(last year,1993?), which are burned somehow by the high power electrical lines. Photo number?

2]
38 min
He talks about the Nabulian craft photo where the right half of the picture is twisted 90 degrees. Which one is that ?

Part 3
=======
1]
3 min 30 sec
He talks about Brazilian UFO researcher 'Jader Pereira' & Ilse von jacobi's work about the appearance of various ET races. Are all these 333 cases + more true cases recognized by FIGU ?(Various descriptions of many ET Races & Sightings)

2]
35 min
Foot Prints of Quetzal, PLeya. Photos available ?

3]
36 min
Foot prints of Elves observed by Billy & Methusalem in SSSC in 1982. Photos available ?

4]
59 min
Naturally 3 different human races will develop on a planet without any ET Intereference. As far as i know, ET's created the 3 Races by mingling with the original earth-humans. Any comments ?
The power which we seek is the power with which we seek - Michael S.Schneider

Michael_horn

Post Number: 441
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re Phil and Derek, etc. I've been in touch with Phil for about two years and I had no problem telling him that he was a good model maker and photographic effects person. But They make the huge mistake of thinking that creating similar EFFECTS means duplicating the original.

Of course they won't test their work since they already know it will further confirm that they are models, which is why they also have to reject all of the authentication of Meier's photos, etc. done by real experts.

But for further illustration of why models and the original from which they are modeled are obviously not the same thing, feast your eyes here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24796741@N05/sets/72157604247242338/show/with/2346008881/

Smukhuti

Post Number: 619
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if red, white and dark (black/brown) were the original races naturally developed in Earth and that was the reason behind those races being selected to be fathered by the ETs to "refresh" the gene pool after original earth races were corrupted.
Any comments?
“When we listen to a song we feel a yearning for the universal life vibration which exists in the vastness of the Creation. Through this, our consciousness bridges the barriers of place and time and discover our nervous life-force within infinity.” - Tagore, on the significance of rhythm.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 443
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re Phil and Derek, etc. I've been in touch with Phil for about two years and I had no problem telling him that he was a good model maker and photographic effects person. But They make the huge mistake of thinking that creating similar EFFECTS means duplicating the original.

Of course they won't test their work since they already know it will further confirm that they are models, which is why they also have to reject all of the authentication of Meier's photos, etc. done by real experts.

But for further illustration of why models and the original from which they are modeled are obviously not the same thing, feast your eyes here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24796741@N05/sets/72157604247242338/show/with/2346008881/

Tony_q

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all, I've also been e-mailing Phil Langdon about the fact that his methods of reproducing the effect of Meiers photo's will not work in the locations where they were originally taken , this is especially evident in Ober Saddelegg but only obvious when you actually go to the location. His response was that he wants FIGU or Michael Horn to pay for a trip for him to go to Switzerland and "debunk" there at the locations, he then also said that even if there were no trees to hang models from in the locations that Meier could have planted trees then removed them...not model trees mind you but trees big enough to hang models from. I told him that FIGU had no interest in entertaining his ideas as they didn't care whether he believed them or not. His responses coupled with his admiration for the delusional Kal korff make it obvious that there is little point in debating him.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 283
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This just out on Yahoo news.

NASA’s Cassini orbiter snaps unbelievable picture of Saturn.

A Quote from the article:
"However, the wealth of information it has wrought — including amazing pictures like the one above, and recordings of massive lightning storms on the planet..."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/nasa-cassini-orbiter-snaps-unbelievable-picture-saturn-144133480.html

They just learned of the "massive lightning storms" on the planet Saturn.
The photos are amazing and they provide a high resolution link.
Did Billy give information regarding lightning storms on the planet Saturn?

Thnx,
Eddie
[7:-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 444
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2011 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tony,

Phil has obviously succumbed to the same "turning over in his mind" that Korff did. FIGU doesn't pay for its supporters to go there, obviously, so it's beyond absurd. Now the poor guy has Meier...planting trees!

I have been in communication with Phil for over 2 years, I encouraged him to take his best shot. But the fact remains that there never were any "models on strings". So perhaps it would be just as "logical" for him to suggest that Meier had them hanging from helicopters.

Anyway, please refer to this article:

http://theyflyblog.com/saying-goodbye-to-the-skeptical-challenge/07/12/2011

I think what may well have happened with Phil is that the same "associates" of Korff's who may have messed with his internal wiring may have also crossed a few circuits in Phil's head.

Of course, maybe just his unreasonable hatred, envy and fanaticism have done the job.

Ramirez

Post Number: 616
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have you guys n girls such limited imagination ?

....trancesubstantiation .... or as those in rome who prance about temples full of statues & crosses wearing dresses call it, transubstantiation where a wafer of bread becomes the body of a 2000 year old dead person who never existed in the first place and wine becomes the blood of that same person .... not such a stretch depending on the strength of your faith or as the good herr doktor labeled it, delusional fantasies.

To Dr Freud it's known as psychosis but then his opinion hardly counts as the big book full of lies and contradictions takes precedence over all other explanations because .... it's the word of skydaddy ..... the guy in the sky with a white beard surrounded by angels playing harps who made the heavens and probably the remainder of the universe along with this planet in 6 days .... wow.

Back to the story .... Meier who is a real wizard wizard planted 2 seedlings some distance apart in a field then said the magic words (shhh big secret) abra cadabra and presto the seedlings grew into full blown trees, suspended a fishing line between them, (climbing trees is another specialty of Meier) dangled ufo models from the line then after finishing the days photography & filming called his et buddies to the scene who then used ray guns to topple the trees and an android with a huge chainsaw to turn the timber into firewood.

All involved then stacked the timber into a huge bonfire which was eventually ignited then all at the scene danced around the flames holding hands along with a group of gnomes, fairies & elves who played musical instruments & served wine whilst everyone sang "here we go gathering nuts in may".

After it was all over an et android gathered up the ashes with a huge vacuum cleaner like device then descended from a spacecraft at SSSC and spread these over Meier's vegetable garden.

So there you have a credible story explaining how the crafty Meier accomplished those films & pictures .... smoke, mirrors, fishing lines, magic and trees ..... maybe
Cheers.

Andres82

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, September 12, 2011 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like your story better than the reall thing Ramirez! haha, no jokes jokes..

However I do not understand how people fail to comprehend the truth of the whole thing..
Lyrian Spirit

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 284
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael,

I've been having email exchanges with Phil for some time. Although I have been making progress and slowly making him think, he is still in a state right now where he would fabricate a deceptive lie just to discredit Billy. He displays the actions and behavior of someone who feels threatened by or feels an antagonism from someone. He feels you are out to get him. He believes that he is doing the right thing and a service to humanity. Be patient with him, his exchanges with you are doing a good job of drawing attention to the case. As it is with everyone else. I've kept the following in mind when exchanging emails with him: The choice of approach and statements in the exchanges is what distinguishes the liar from the spiritual.

It is a know fact that if you want a woman you're unfamiliar with to trust you and feel comfortable you would stand squared to her shoulders...when you've made a friendship you begin to stand at "V" angles (almost side to side). With men it is the opposite. You want to stand at "V" angles and then slowly work your way to standing squared up (chest facing chest).

I've learned the following: When we square up with Phil and other male debunkers, it will be aggressively received and then they will more vigorously and aggressively defend themselves.

Take the standing side to side approach. Consider things from their misguided and sometimes delusional perspective and slowly (months and years?) guide them to their cognition of the truth to all this.

Billy said that "the only truth is the one that actually exists" -this is a powerful statement.

Hope this is helpful and that I articulated my points adequately.

Salome,
Eddie

Mahigitam

Post Number: 416
Posted on Monday, September 12, 2011 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 219

Storms & Lightning on Mars :
- B: And how does it stand with the storms on Mars; will these also be investigated then, and will it also be discovered that there are something like flashes of lightning up there?
- And since we’re already at it: through the powerful flashes of lightning on the good old Earth, which shoot vertically into the air at around 100 kilometers per second, radio waves arise with such high frequencies that through these, the very sparsely settled air molecules are brought to radiating illumination
- Is this a specific feature that only appears on Earth, or does this phenomenon also occur on other planets?
- Q: This likewise applies to other worlds, both those that are of the same nature as the Earth and those that are of a different nature.
Source:BILLY MEIER UFO CASE - CONTACT REPORTS(1 TO 501) + MORE < ASTRONOMY
The power which we seek is the power with which we seek - Michael S.Schneider

Michael_horn

Post Number: 445
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

What you are describing regarding Phil Langdon is a paranoid personality, one that may have had a bit of help from his associate, Kal Korff.

Just so you know, I've been in email contact with Langdon since 2009 and actually ENCOURAGED him to take his best shot at the photo challenge. The fact is that he has CONTINUED to defame Meier, shamelessly, without ever having met the man, never substantiated his parroted and vicious attacks, etc. His ego and ambition, as well as hatred, have gotten the best of him.

Of course we have had our own confrontations but more importantly I have consistently reached out to him as a human being and tried to reason with him. Obviously this hasn't penetrated his consciousness.

As soon as time allows, I will post some of our emails - and evidence that he's had to "go back to the drawing board" to try to reproduce the EFFECTS he's trying to create and claim as "duplicating" Meier's evidence.

As is the case with people like Korff, and others who hatefully attack Meier, I think Langdon is already showing signs of the kind of cancer-like mental breakdown that they bring upon themselves.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 285
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael,

Phil is not seeking for a truth but rather to prove the Meier case false by any means necessary...even if he needed to fabricate a lie to do so. I make progress with him a bit here and there and sometimes I catch him good. He deliberately avoids points that deal with the heart of the issue.

I asked him the following in an email...he avoids these types questions and never gives an answer or at least a straight answer.
= = =

"Please note that I am convinced of the authenticity of Meier's fotos. Which is why a duplicate foto must be tested. As I've analyzed it, there is no way he used models...but that's an opinion and it does me no good. Never the less, I have to admit that it is indeed very convincing. But again, it's not the ufos I'm interested in.

Question: Have any of you Meier investigators ever address the scientific related publishing's of Meier?

The fotos, videos and sound is one thing...and those can be argued all day long. But what about all the scientific statements and predictions by Meier that have all been 100% confirmed by NASA probes. He gave hundreds of details about every single body in our solar system...and even bodies NASA had not discovered yet. His information NASA had to send probes to confirm what he said and he was 100% accurate. That impressed me more than any foto, video or sound recording. He gave hundreds of detailed descriptions of bodies in our solar system that NASA had never known prior to sending probes...he published many of these things some 6 months to 15 and 20 years before NASA discovered them.

Have any of you addressed this aspect of the Meier case? I've never seen this aspect addressed or debunked."

= = =
I had also given him this piece of advise I learned from the Goblet of Truth. Now this one affected him a bit.
= = =

"Phil, everyone in the scientific community would disagree with you.

Look, between you and I...don't be one of those people (debunkers) that will lie and discredit someone in order to prove their objective. Not only are you doing yourself a disservice but you do a disservice to everyone. Lying to make Billy Meier look like a liar just because you have an assumption that he may be lying is the wrong way to go about it. Demand integrity from yourself and be upright and honest...with everyone and with what you do so that you will never have to lower your head with shame. Hold yourself to the higher standards and you will always have everyone's respects and will be welcomed even when they disagree with you; no matter who they are.
Ed"

= = =
I also sent him the following.
= = =

"Remember that to duplicate a visual reproduction of a photo is one thing...if it has the same visual effect as the Meier foto, then it should get the same results from analysis (if indeed Meier used models). So one must test their foto as Meier's were tested to show the world that Meier used models. By the way, pointing something out with your eye of something in a photograph and then saying "see, that proves this is a fake" is laughable...a picture is worth a thousand words, but analysis tells the whole story and nothing but the truth...which is what I'm interested in.

Let me clear this up for the sake of our conversations and exchanges. The results from analysis of the evidence presented by Meier, the fact that 100% of all his scientific statements and predictions (that space agencies have been able to check up on) have all been confirmed accurate has convinced me to look more closely and seriously. I have not found a single debunker that has presented anything that could rattle what my personal look into this case has presented me with. Unless someone irrefutably debunks him (real investigators and not these individuals that say they are debunking when all they are doing (obviously) is using lies, deception, character bashing, deliberate falsification or misrepresentation of statements and facts (non-professionals). Some of them are obviously driven by religious delusions (they believe [assume] that a god, heaven, hell, talking-snakes and forbidden apples actually existed or exist today. Those debunkers with this immature and unprofessional trait are annoying and a waste of my time; but they only add to the credibility of the Meier case. These debunkers are making people give Meier a second look. They are drawing attention to him and think they are really doing his case harm. But none of these people will change their method if their motivation is to discredit, even if by deception, if necessary...which discredits them.

Once again, I have my own personal objectives and interests if Meier turns out to be telling the truth. And certainly, there is but only one truth in all this regarding Meier and the debunkers and that is that the only truth out there is the one that actually exists...which is what I'm after.

Have you by any chance read Meier's writings (your investigation)?

Ed"

= = =
He came back with the following.
= = =

"It's very obvious to me now that you are wasting my time.

Al I did was take Meiers photos to various professional photographers before I started any of this.

EVERY single one of them instantly spotted that the photos were fakes and they all told me why straight away.

I strongly recommend you do the same before wasting your and every body else's time.

It's that simple.

You absolutely sound like your trying to get your hands on my originals to discredit any value they might have. And once again you have completely ignored the points I have raised and not discussed the issues I raised about Ober Sadelegg or Berg Rumlikon. They are held as genuine photo sets/movies and yet they are not.

Thank you."

= = =
I then sent him the following.
= = =

"Phil,

I don't need your fotos in particular. I never asked you for them. What I had said was that if you're going to debunk the Meier case...for rational and intelligent people to give you any attention, you will have to approach the Meier case differently..at least to prove it to yourself whether or not Meier is telling fairy tales or the truth. As a matter of fact, keep your fotos, this way you will not suspect me of attempting to do any thing.

As to Ober Sadelegg or Berg Rumlikon I will have to have the time to take a look at them before I can discuss them intelligently with you. (I have asked and made certain points which you never addressed, so we're both guilty of this). The last few emails have been addressing one or two statements in your emails. We haven't gotten to the points you wanted to discuss. Did these two men duplicate any fotos and videos that appear to be as impressive as Meier's? Great, this is what I'm looking for...did they subject their duplication to analysis? What were the results? Or do they need their duplications analyzed? These are questions that I hope they answered and applied to their duplicates to see how they compare with Meier's models.

I'm not going to go to photographers (there is very little a photographer can factually (provable) say about a foto), I'm going to JPL and Cal Tech and some of my other contacts at Northrup Grumman. I don't have time to play games with this.

Ed"

= = =
He hasn't answered me and is likely waiting for my opinion on Ober Sadelegg and Berg Rumlikon. I will take a look at these guys and return an email to Phil. Will keep you posted.

Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 446
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I'm actually glad to see other people like you pointing out these obvious, necessary challenges, i.e. test the photos!

Of course that's NEVER going to happen. Phil has locked himself into a tight box, put himself into a corner that he can't get out of without losing face and, most importantly, coming to terms inside himself that he's not only wrong but, as you point out, shamefully dishonest. He's on a collision course with himself here.

He knows that he's partnered up with a rather despicable person, Kal Korff, and that it's kind of like a "deal with the devil" that's simply going to consume him.

I should add that a lot of people think it's a complete waste of time to deal with any of these skeptics. Actually, I find that some of most interesting little discoveries come from engaging in the challenges. I've recently put up a few blogs about it and I have a couple left that I want to finish.

In fact, as people who are either new to the material, or only have heard the attacking nonsense, start to inquire, the material where the skeptical challenge has been met (and pretty well demolished) is a good place for them to go. They can get those questions there answered so that one doens't have to keep doing it anew each time.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 462
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2011 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Important new interview on Open Minds:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/openminds/2011/10/04/michael-horn-billy-meier-debate

...and accompanying research reference page:

http://theyfly.com/Special-Evidence-Research.htm

Andres82

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends,

Heres something..
Why do people wish to defame Eduard Meier and the entire case as a "HOAX!"?

It doesn't make sense..
What motives would they have?
( I can think of a few, but they do not seem like the large and more concentrated motives that would motivate someone into exhausting their time on something like this.)

- It is almost like that moron that goes around harrasing our Astronauts asking them to tell the "truth" to the American public.

Personally, I never base the arguement around the photos.. because its not about the photos or the other samples of evidence..

Its about eye-witness accounts and experiences that people have had when they've gone to the SSSC.

It was also a shame to discover that that Kalliope had divorced Eduard..
It is a time like this in ones older years that somebody like him and sombody like her needs eachother..

And then having seen a sceptic show her a video of old "DING-A-LING" is just... sad.

Ive also done a quick check into what the Skeptics are saying at "Biggest secret 2006?" - claiming that all of the supporters will not allow a proper discussion or debate about the liability of Meier's Claims... claiming that we will jump onto claims of a "quasi-scientific nature" in order to overstep the person oposing? or even assult them with numerous insults!?

So therefore, I suggest, that you all do not engage with any form of conversation with the rude skeptics and if you do, do so in a calm and relaxed nature bringing the conversation down to their level. One can always argue about stupid photos but that is most pointless...

When one does look at the photos, one knows which are the ones that "HAVE" been tampered with and those that havent..

Furthermore, Eduard has never said anything stupid or obsurd? It has all been most logical...

But still, to all you skeptics, "What's the point?"

And what other ways are there of prooving the liabilty of Meiers claims? - (without the evidence he has provided)

Salome
Andres
Lyrian Spirit

Patm

Post Number: 111
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres,

The following links are to articles in the latest FIGU Special Bulletins. I have set up the links to go through the Google translator so the English translation you will be given is not completely accurate. I have translated these articles but have not yet rteceived permission to publish them. So in the mean-time these should answer many of your questions....

From FIGU Special Bulletin #62 - July 2011

Theories, Aliens and Conspiracy...

Requirements for Contact with extraterrestrial intelligences

From FIGU Special Bulletin #63 - October 2011

An Open word about misguided ufologists

-PatM

Norm

Post Number: 1448
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This guy Alex Putney talks a little about Billy & the Plejarens. I'm not so sure about the other stuff he talks about.

http://www.charlesfrith.com/2011/10/alex-putney-interviewed-by-henrik.html
Alex Putney is behind the website Human Resonance. Human Resonance has been organized to share the rediscovery of a superfluid resonance technology of our ancient Sanskrit mother culture, crystallizing the body and synchronizing human consciousness. He returns to the program to discuss extra terrestrial and prophetic messages about 2012 and the high resonance changes and transformations that humankind and our planet might be facing in the next few years. We discuss the next magnetic reversal, Betelgeuse supernova being visible from earth in 2012 and giant skeletons found in Ecuador, where Alex currently is. Then, Alex talks about purification of water and physical alchemy, a scientific experiment that now is taking place in the United States by Joe Champion. Dr Champion has allegedly managed to transmute copper, lead and other metals into precious metals such as silver, gold and platinum.

More topics discussed: giants in Ecuador, Acamboro artifacts, acoustic resonance field change, gravity, oxygen levels, dinosaurs and humans existing at the same time, the shift of the ages, 1968, in South Africa, "Valdar", "Sola Kananda", Billy Eduard Meier and the Plejarans, Ptah, magnetic reversal, Betelgeuse supernova visible from earth in 2012, Charles Fort, Fortean Times, sinkholes, mining, oil, earthquake lights, infrasound standing waves, birds and fish temperature related, low resonance, HAARP, psychopathic elite, the power of nature, high resonance change, making choices, Urandir Oliveira contact in Brazil, lightwater, protium, deuterium, pure form of heavy water, water in Antarctica, HHO plasma, Malta underground spiral structure, red dawn, waves of UVA Infrared light, Hopi final warning, levitation stones, heartbeat resonance of pyramids, energetic waters, physical laws changing, entropy decrease, return to a 360 day year, the golden year, straightening of the earth axis, modern alchemy, Semjase, metals alloy and Low Energy Nuclear Change (LENC). Part two of this interview is available here.
My Website

Villatlf

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier interview. He is answering questions to children. Conducted this summer.

In english:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-TH7iWp8D4

In German:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtGXMHPuE3M

Other languages versions comming soon,

Francisco

Calenwath

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the links Villatlf.

Ramirez

Post Number: 619
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Francisco,

An interview with Billy was long overdue so congratulations for accomplishing this.

Now if something similar could be done using a selection of say 20-30 forum members questions about diverse topics such a video circulated on the internet would have an impact, far more than text format contact reports published on sites or Figu bulletins which highly detailed and informative though rather impersonal. It's nice to get an idea of just exactly what the face and personality behind all that information is like ... who talks to ET's .... could it really be ?

If viewers get to see Billy in an informal setting discussing interesting topics that would for some be more convincing than reading information and quite possibly be enough to get them onto the reading path ..... it's a good way to introduce newcomers.

There is greater personal connection through interviews and I think this aspect of communication by Figu has been underutilized ..... 13 years since his last video interview.

No robes, throne, retinue of minders, scripted new age cliches, set decorated with themed ornaments, fancy accessories ..... just Billy on a couch with chorus of birds in the background .... and was that a doggy making those growling noises at one point or what ?

To those searching for information bearing the hallmarks of quality & accuracy .... on the couch with Christian.

The subtitles are fine, Billy is obviously comfortable and it's a great opportunity to get his information circulating ..... Figu needs to develop a strategy to move with the times.

Is this guy for real ? if it appears to be the case then what he publishes might also be real and worth investigating .....
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page