Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 01, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 01, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Please share a clarification on which is correct:

From Contact 229 - block 5 page 489
And
Talmud Jmmanuel(2011) - Chapter 1 pages 13-14

Jeremia (Jeremiah) the son of the high priest Hilkis (Hilkias)
and
Jesaia (Isaiah) the son of Amoz from Sidon

----OR----

From Contact 453 - block 11 page 222

Jeremia (Jeremiah) the son of Amoz from Sidon
and
Jesaia (Isaiah) the son of the high priest Hilkis (Hilkias)

Thank you

-PatM

Justsayno

Post Number: 406
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, good health to you and those around you. My question is: does Ceres play an important role in the cosmic events of 2012? Ceres is at it's brightest (as seen from earth) on Dec. 18, 2012 and I was wondering if this event may start the revelation that Semjase spoke about?
Thank you
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Memo00

Post Number: 529
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i hope you are feeling good. I would like to know if there exist a relationship between the colors that we see and the 12 musical notes used in western music. (something like when certain birth days are associated with colors and stones).

Thank you very much for your time.

Salome

Vb28

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

I find that you are somewhat hypocritical in your teaching and practice that you have put forward. Some examples of your hypocrisy are the following:

> All over the Billy Meier Case it talks about over population this, over population that, and how there should be a worldwide birth control. Knowing this at an early stage in life, why did you get married and have 3 children, I don’t mind you getting married, but why did you have 3 children isn’t this hypocritical? Also to my understanding, now you have a fourth child correct?

What are the purposes of these children?
>why did Jmmanuel marry an Indian woman and have more children with her? In your teaching you recommend not to mix the race to large extend because of disease arising from it? This is another example of your hypocrisy. (since Jmmanuel is one of the prophet he should know better than to get married to an indian woman and have children.)

There is more but these are the two which stands out.

All of the other hippies don’t have the balls to ask these types of questions. :-)
Thanks
--------------------

Yessss I know more about the Billy Meier case then Billy himself :-) you guys want to see a video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOnJrKsziZM

Vb28, perhaps you have the "courage" to ask questions no one else has thought of, but your selection of this youtube video is pure nonsense and proves nothing!-Scott Moderator

(Note by CF: The concept of a triangle doesn't hold true in nothing, because in nothing there is nothing. The concept of a triangle requires that there is a consciousness around that is able to grasp the concept. From this results that the concept of a triangle is a limited concept, don't you agree?)

I just want to make sure the Note by CF, isn’t any inputs by Billy, because there seems to be contradictions.

it is like the tree falling statement, If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
If a concept is there and there is no conscious being there to conceive it, does the concept exists? :P
Then did you ask billy why did he say this:
“It is suggested that you are formulating a clearer question. “
To this question
“Now applying "pure reason" is our purpose to become "pure concepts"? Therefore
"pure concepts" = "pure spirit form" = " Arahat Athersata" “

--------------
I didn’t get a reply why I didn’t get my reply to my questions :P that I send via normal mail. I will double the questions and send it again

thanks

(Message edited by scott on October 01, 2011)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyzkFnj9uAE

Teesoft

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy thanks for answering my last question and here is a small excerpt of your answer ''when the Earth has lost its capacity to enable life), all the people and the spirit forms will leave Earth''

I know all the people and SPIRIT-FORM will leave earth as soon as the sun start to fail us, So here is my next question since all the SPIRIT-FORM connected to earth will leave Earth would they follow us to our new home in the depth of the universe and can you give the year which this will happen? Thanks in advance

Salome!
Tosin}}

Corey

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy & Christian,

My question is about the WUV (Welt-Umwelt-Verschmutzung) without compromising future events what more can you tell us about this, will it be a international space travelling anti-pollution orginization or what?

Salome

Corey

Vb28

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

" pure nonsense and proves nothing!" you have to watch the whole documentary... the video clip is doesn't do justice to the documentary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyzkFnj9uAE

Sanjin

Post Number: 174
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Herr Meier.

My question this time is about man-made global warming. There are usually discussions on many websites and forums about global-warming and quite often there is a consensus that global warming is real and happening. But what many people have difficulties with is finding the direct link that proves that it is caused by humans. Some scientists says that it is CO2, but many people do not agree with this as there are supposedly other sources of CO2 like volcanoes that emit more much more CO2 than we do. So basically most people accept that global warming is real, but have problems accepting that it is man-made.

I am also having difficulties finding and understanding the exact cause of us humans which makes the global temperatures rise up. Could you please tell us what you know about this?

Thanks a lot,
Sanjin
Love makes the world go round.

Marcela

Post Number: 242
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

I read a question about breastfeeding a baby and I think that the human body is capable of producing nourishment for a new life in the way that no formula or technology can reproduce. I was wondering therefore, if the Plejaren, with all their technology, do they breastfeed their babies?

Salome
Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Edward_b

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I refer to contact 211, specifically to the area where you talk about the superiority of women over men in intelligence and logicality, etc. Near the end of your statement, you mention "Therefore, the fact still remains, however, that the intelligence of the woman, even of both kinds of sexes, has its black sheep, which are of a completely different type, since even women become overburdening, despotic, attacking, and illogical, etc., as this also happens with men. There are degeneracies everywhere, but these don’t cancel out what I said with regard to the woman.

I was wondering if you could explain what is meant by 'overburdening,' and how one can protect themselves from this. Thank you in advance! }

Paul

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and all at FIGU, your efforts are much appreciated.
I just have a question and I hope you can answer it for me. I am slowly reading 'Dekalog Dodekalog' as my german is not too good yet, and verse number 459 on page 59 says ; "Yet without compliance in the laws and recommendations of the Creation this is not possible, because when the awake time of the Creation must give way to the time of slumber and you haven't in this time fulfilled your purpose of perfection and returning to the Creation, then you fall victim to Totsein for all-great-times in an absolute elimination."
Can you explain to me what this means please. How can the spirit-form fall victim to an absolute elimination?
Thank you for your time.
Saalome.

Jacob

Post Number: 741
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your answer Eduard.
To continue about universal love.

Its my assumption that universal love is normally created on a planet with a humanity that has a very equal level of evolution, much like Erra, not like it is on this planet where there are great differences in (consciousness-related) evolution amongst people.
Because this level of evolution is uniform, the creation of universal love should happen amongst a lot of people around the same time.
This would create many connections between those people and make them sensitive towards each other, especially for unbalanced thoughts and feelings (when someone makes an error, etc) I am assuming that people in such a setting are much more aware of each other and able to respond to unbalanced thoughts and feelings of each other and mutually correct them, like a self stabilizing society. What are your thoughts about my assumptions ?

(Message edited by jacob on October 02, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Andyrobson

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Salome friend. I want to know what your views on the Yeti, Sasquatch and Bigfoot are. I know you have given small notions about this before but want to know what your views on them are. I adore you Billy and thank you for your message. This is so important to me.

Andy

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 573
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks again for all your help.

The nature of my question is to understand the relevance (if any) of our dreams in the sleeping state beyond the specific incarnation they may occur in. There are, of course, different types of dreams – some which give insight into our psyche and can help us overcome fears or shortcomings and others which give us warnings of portending events. Sadly, so many of our dreams still go unremembered into our waking state to reap their full potential benefit, despite our best efforts. As our consciousness evolution continues, this will change.

Through hypnosis we can remember dreams stored in our subconscious memory. And at the end of a lifetime, our memories are down-loaded into the overall consciousness-block (Gesamtbewusstseinblock). Is there any value to an unremembered dream from one lifetime to another or are our dreams too specific or too much a product of our current personality to have any value to any personality of a future incarnation of the spirit-form?

Kind regards
Bob

Norm

Post Number: 1447
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I was wondering where the Race of the Sons of the Sun come from? Its been reported by other sources about a Nazis connection?
My Website

Jedimexicano

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

How long does the possible challenging context that may start to intensify in 2012 and which may even increase its intensity in the following years last?

Thank you very much for your Mission Mr. Meier.

Kind regards,

JAIME

Visible_melon

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, Thank you for this opportunity and for answering our questions.
Do you think it would be a good idea to bury time capsules with your books and information inside so people can find them and discover your information in the future?

Lonnie

Post Number: 327
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I wish you much wellness and good health.

When asked once before about US Presidential candidate Ron Paul with his good policies to restore America, you said that you did not know him. Recently it has been made known that President Obama has a FIGU connection and may be the best president the US can ever have. This apparently meaning that Obama (in a previous life personality) may have been present at the time of the great oaths and possibly a member of the 144207 Lyrians. Is that correct? Somehow you know if these people who are seeking positions of power and influence are of this group.

And if I may ask, when you meet someone who comes to work at the Center do you know or come to know whether or not they are of this special group?

Salome,
Lonnie
Lonnie Morton/FIGU Passive Group

Tutan3300

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again billy:
Let me ask this question for you only again since you read every ones thoughts by reading the questions and answered accordingly.
Are the spirit guides melchora,urban,and jaspan in physical form or in spiritual form?
Thanks again.

C_andre

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian,
Can you explain the process how it is possible to understand through telepathy or just "catching" what the other person is thinking, when they speak different languages ?

Thanks,
Carlos

Jamesm

Post Number: 174
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please delete my previous question. I see that it was just recently answered.

My new question is:

What are your thoughts about producing a dramatisation or movie film about your and other FIGU CG members' experiences? Surely a movie film could be a useful form of education as long as it contains fact and not fiction.

Thanks again,

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Zanderson

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

QUESTION #1

Hi Billy & the rest of FIGU, Hope this finds you all in good health. Since I've come across Billy's & Figu's vast array of information I've always wanted to ask some question, so here goes... :-)

I know you may have been asked this question a lot but I've never heard a definitive answer. So I'm attempting to receive further explanation. You have always spoken of time travel and this is something I want to understand. I understand that it is impossible to change the past (what has already occurred).

So my question is, since time travel is possible what happens if hypothetically someone not of the required evolutionary standard (both consciousness & spirit) was to go back in time for whatever reason and attempt such an act (as attempting to change the past) what would occur, HOW WOULD CREATION HANDLE OR RESPOND TO SUCH AN ACT OR ATTEMPT?

I can only speculate but my guess is that they would be transported into a different dimension or timeline, where to them (unknowingly) it would seem as if they have carried out such a change in the past, however the original past would still have remained as it was. I can also conceive that Creation would not allow the act, where by the culprit would lose control of his/her body. I ask this question because in all my reading and search I have never encountered you or the Plejaren addressing such a possibility regardless of how infinitely small of a possibility it is (The possibility speaks of the attempt not the actual changing of the past). If you indeed have my apologies and a guide to such information would suffice.

Since I was around 9 years old I’ve always knew time travel was possible. I’ve even proclaimed this publicly (in grade 7 when I was asked what I wanted to do when I grew up, I remember how shock everyone was when I said “to be a time traveler”… :-)) but I never had the theoretical understanding to explain TT though. Imagine how elated I was when I came across Billy’s material with its concept having such a firm base in rationality. It kind of makes one feel vindicated… My apologies for the long post even though my question was short :-) ...
}

Alagna

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

During the 469th contact Ptaah listed the different kinds of human being types known by the Plejaren Federation. And the Plejaren and we Earth humans are humanoid, of course. But the list goes into many different human types that have animal characteristics, like amphiboids, reptileoids, insectoids, sauroids, primatoide, teropoids, and hydroids. Then there are Floroids with diverse plant bodies; these beings seem like a cross between humans and plants.

But then there are human types that are not animal crosses but seem to have evolved because of planetary conditions, like thermoids, frigoroids, acoroids, and condicoids.

My question is: are some of these beings a product of genetic engineering by humans or have all these forms evolved on their own in Creation?

Best regards,
Anthony

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page