Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 20, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through November 20, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I don't want to sound negative nor elitist, but I think this needs to be said. First of all, no one on this forum knows the person called Gilgamesh from BEAM's information. Secondly, though I too am interested in this person, no further information will likely be given about him so pursuing it is senseless. Third, if you were in his place, would you want your privacy invaded? And lastly, maybe most importantly, instead of wasting time on this person whom none of us know, why not concentrate on one's own life and on the information that can actually be useful to ourselves? I see nothing wrong in discussing this topic but it sees to me that recently this has been no better than little girls wishing about meeting Justin Bieber or whatever that kid's name is. As I said, I have no intention of telling anyone what to do, but really think a little about all this wasted time and energy over nothing. I mean, even video games are more entertaining (though I do not play them) because at least then you are directly involved. I don't know. Am I totally wrong in my perception of this? Let me know. I value unprejudiced opinions and other perspectives and I can point the finger at myself just as easily and have done so on this forum.

Take care everyone. This is only my opinion of course.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who knows what Gilgamesh's motivations are, or even how he thinks. His perspective is potentially so unlike ours as to be, well, alien.

It would be nice if a few polite members of the FIGU group could initiate a talk with him, to learn from his perspective about our respective histories, how he sees our Mission and the Plejaren people, and what he wishes to do with the remainder of his long life.
Life

Scott

Post Number: 2209
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, without getting too far off track here, the story of Gilgamesh is kind of like a conspiracy. It can't really be proven, but there are those whom may find it interesting for various reasons and others could care less. I think in some respects because the story is so extraordinary, it challenges peoples thinking and ideas of what we assume can or cannot be true and or possible.

Regards
Scott

Kingman

Post Number: 889
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

You should know that there would be about a zero to the power of a bigger zero(oO) this could be worked out, this polite chat with Gilgamesh. Not wanting to dash a wish you may have, but it would be sure, even if they could find him, Billy would highly advise against any such action for a FIGU member to take, as this would interfere with Gilgamesh's freedom to be left alone.

If he wanted to do this himself never having been appproached, that would be different since it's his free will to do that.
a friend in america
Shawn

Thomas

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2011 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see what you are saying Scott but if you have confidence in the Meier material, there is no conspiracy at all. BEAM has given the information and so there is no conspiracy at all. Conspiracy implies cover up and no one except the man, Gilgamesh himself, is trying to hide anything. I do agree that it is interesting and I feel the same way, but for people to think that they really know this man for example is just wishful thinking with absolutely no truth in this case. We can speculate about anything but the fact is, he is a man who obviously wants his privacy and anything we say beyond what BEAM has informed us of is just speculation. You have a good point though. If we continue to discuss this though, maybe it should go into another section because since a long time the conversation has not been about the contact notes. Thanks for your response Scott and have a great day :-)

Sarah

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2011 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I assume you mean Gilgamesh from Epic of Gilgamesh. So he has different motivations, does that necessarily make it not true just because of that?

Anyways, I'm officially on report number 10-11. I may need to reread both of them, as surely the subtext wasnt intentional right?

Teesoft

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2011 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Sarah not from the epic This Gilgamesh is about E.T life form who came to earth on a mission but was unable to return cus his planet and his people became extinct in an unforseen catastrophy.... He also refuse to leave earth, the Plejaren give him an offer to live with them but refused, You will learn more as you keep reading the CR, you will surely find the story!

Salome,
Tosin.

Sarah

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can kind of infer why he might want to, but maybe not for the reason you might expect.

Lets just hope he's not being bullied or anything, thats all we can hope for.

Derrick

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Teesoft,
From what I remember, there wasn't too much information in the contact reports on Gilgamesh...can you tell me which contact note this was? To my knowledge there was only a small text on future of manking website under Gilgamesh. Of course I may have missed something.
Thank you my friend.
Salome
Derrick

Teesoft

Post Number: 88
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Derrick unfortunately i cant find it now but i could be wrong i thought i first read about Gilgamesh in the CR on FOM but maybe it was under the Gilgamesh section like u said back then when i started reading CR and other Billy material i was so unsettled so i could easily make a mistakes, any way i have started reading the available CR again so i can digest it better this time, but should i find it within the CR i will inform you via the forum....

@Sarah always say your mind as we are all learning it must not nessesarily have to be what we espect!

Salome,
Tosin

Patm

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derrick,
RE: Gilgamesh
See contact 222: 23-35

PatM

Teesoft

Post Number: 89
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thx PATM for helping me out i just knew it was the CR i first read about Gilgamesh just wasnt sure....

Salome,
Tosin

Mahigitam

Post Number: 451
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"In my notes I located a conversation between Billy and various Passive and Core Group members. During this conversation Billy mentioned which state and city Gilgamesh was residing in as of the late 90's. I can tell you it was not New Mexico."

Hello Scott,

Are the names of those places(city & State Gilgamesh used to live in 90's) classified ? If it were really so, Billy wouldn't have mentioned to passive members in the first place(my opinion)...If its ok, would you kindly share those places with us Scott..

Is the 'Epic of Gilgamesh' myth(?) based on this Gilgamesh from stars or the same name is just a coincidence...
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Derrick

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patm,
Thank you my friend,Very interesting.

Edward

Post Number: 2281
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal and All....

I understand your point, yes.

The Plejarans did once say, they would NOT like to be in the hands of whatever
Secret Intell, etc., what-so-ever; in that sense said.

They KNOW what THEY would do to your/their body....etc.....

Edward.

Dez

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas wrote
"If we continue to discuss this though, maybe it should go into another section because since a long time the conversation has not been about the contact notes."

Hi Thomas,

I started this Gilgamesh/Atlan discussion in this section because it is in the contact notes and also in the book "The Rose-Pink Crystal (der rosarote Kristall, 1980/1993) page 70"

""Gilgamesh and 52 crewmembers crashed in the Himalayas approx. 20,000 years ago. Gilgamesh survived with two other crewmembers a man by the name of Atlan and a woman named Atlanta. Atlan died as a gladiator during the times of the Romans, and it is not known what happened to Atlanta. They came from a planet named Arkon, and were able to extend their life spans up to 350,000 years by drinking heavy water. Gilgameshis lifespan and size have been reduced because of the lack of heavy water available on this planet. According to the information Gilgamesh is still alive and the Plejarens have offered to take him back to his home world, but he prefers to stay on earth."

Sarah

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I'm a little confused. What else is a human dependinf on, if he isnt depending on religion? In contact report 11, it mentioned all Earth humans are dependent on religions.

Memo00

Post Number: 537
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sarah

You can depend on logic.

Salome

Zanderson

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something just accord to me, since Gilgamesh is not from earth (after living here for so long), would he have been apart of the WE-form on earth. My original notion of this is that one as to be born on earth to be apart of the WE-form here. But since Gilgamesh as been here so long it got me thinking. In particular what are the criteria to apart of a WE-form (been a native specie, been born on the planet, relocate to planet for long period). For some reason I can't remember the CR speaking much about the WE-form....

Any thoughts on this guys?

P.S. Dez, I think you made an error here "According to the information Gilgamesh is still alive and the Plejarens have offered to take him back to his home world, but he prefers to stay on earth", I think you wanted to say the P's home-world, since Gilgamesh's planet was destroyed.
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Dez

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zanderson,

I know that Gilgamesh's planet was destroyed. Its not my mistake, thats exactly how its written. Its in the clip below at the 30 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mahigitam#p/c/0/ZtouAOQ2114

Mahigitam

Post Number: 457
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 29(UCV)

pg 326
Semjase says to Billy that she will take him for a journey that no earth human had travelled in the last 2000 years..

Did Jmmanuel travelled into outerspace with Plejaren ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Teesoft

Post Number: 91
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi yes he did atleast to my knowledge all the 7 prophet were taken to space......I am not sure about this i think it was the 40 days Immanuel was away that he was thought alot and taken for a space ride too but i could be wrong now....

Salome,
Tosin

Zanderson

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez,

I understand.
First time I'm seeing that "bit" of information you noted to look for in the clip.
If indeed that was what the P's said, then maybe time travel was considered an option (that or its a mistake).

Now I'm kinda interested to find out what actually transpired with planet Arkon.
350,000 year life span and yet so few survived. This only goes to show how important spiritual development is.
Even though I know little to nothing about the Arkonians (my terming :-) ).
I say this because with the technology that they had (interstellar travel, etc) more should have survive "if they were more" (can't say for certain) developed spiritual.
I'm taking reference from how Billy/others gets warning (dreams, ect.) of potential dangers.
I'm "guessing" they may have received, but had not the spiritual knowledge/guidance/development to put such insight into good effect.

Even though I find this kinda paradoxical, since Gilgamesh demonstrates such high level of consciousness related abilities.
I guess the only thing I can do is just ponder & speculate...
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page