Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 22, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through November 22, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 425
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier UFO Case & Brazil Retreat - Michael Horn & Christian Frehner (2011)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p6HscfqRJ8
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, I think you hit the nail on the head, here. The interview was very impressive for its simplicity and sincerity. Additionally, Billy is such a resource of honest clear-minded perspective, it would be nice to present more video interviews by him.

Perhaps the questions presented to Billy from this board each month (or there-abouts) could be assessed by Christian/the moderators, with the more pertinent questions put to him during an associated video interview? If time and equipment is needed for this endeavor, I would pitch in.
Life

Dez

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal,

You mentioned in the interview below something about coroberated material in video format on You Tube. Can I have that link please? Thanks

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/openminds/2011/10/04/michael-horn-billy-meier-debate

Mahigitam

Post Number: 427
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He is talking about my channel, here
http://www.youtube.com/user/mahigitam#p/c/0/ZtouAOQ2114
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Dez,

I hate to leave you dangling, but don't know if you thought I was the Michael Horn of the interview. Presumably your question is aimed at Michael Horn?
Life

Dez

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Hi Michaelhelfert,

Yes, my question was aimed at Michael Horn but as you now can see, Mahigitam answered it.

Ramirez

Post Number: 621
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

I agree, Billy presents himself agreeably to those seeking answers. There's no showmanship, hype, melodrama, playacting, attention seeking or money involved which just about marginalizes him with every film maker out there plus the UFO community in general ..... with a few exceptions.

Check this out ..... Antonio Urzi. Genuine .... yes .... is he filming the real thing ? seems to be the case. It's 57 minutes and quite well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_09AQClOIQ

Michael Horn lamented that Antonio Urzi is being hailed as the new Billy Meier .... but what's wrong with the old Billy Meier says Michael ?

Antonio Urzi is genuine, comes across as such as do his family & supporters but more importantly he plays his part impeccably by regularly delivering high quality video material and that's it.

He makes no claims other than being able to present genuine UFO footage and that the craft appear for him. It's not complicated, gives valuable material for film makers, talkback radio show hosts, theoretical speculators in the ufology field plus film analysts & investigators.

In that respect he and his films remain a great talking point about which limitless theories & variations of conversation are possible .... but what about Meier and his 26,000+ pages of material ..... ah dear, that's too complicated because so much of it is a no sacred cows spared right in your face challenge to various holy ones and their temples, some of the mainstream scientific community, moral & intellectual paradigms with their traditionally and historically accepted viewpoints .... he overturns so much of all those sort of ideas it's impossible for many to cope ..... their occupations, subsidies, grants, taxes, beliefs, institutions depend on a ripple free pond and here's this Meier guy stirring up all sorts of things by telling it like it is.

That's why ufology needs a new Billy Meier .... someone able to deliver images and films without the complications, uncomfortable moral dilemas, challenges to various institutions & concepts (high population is a blessing to humanity) from which influential persons & organizations benefit .... Meier is just too uncompromising when it comes down to it plus uncomfortably correct in so many things ..... all that stuff in his books, pamphlets, bulletins is just over the top for entrenched religions, science, politics, social theories based on ignorance (Darwin), lies, materialism, greed & power.

Antonio Urzi produces genuine video for which he deserves respect & recognition.

Meier used to produce pictures & films but now concentrates on adding to the 26,000+ pages.

If he would consent to more on the couch interviews where the discussion was based primarily around the contents of those 26,000+ pages rather than pictures & films his legacy and message would travel further .... IMO at least.
Cheers.

Andres82

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All!
I have found the "BILLY MEIER UFO CASE"
ON RECORD TAPE! - by Randolph Winters!

Nice and simple!
Enjoy!

Salome!
Andres

------------------
Hi Andreas82
Re the Randolph Winters tapes:

There is a lot of really good info on those tapes, however I will mention to you that Randy Winters has made a few errors within those tapes and has also put in some places his own personal info in and his own slant. He also had a falling out with FIGU.

That is not to say that all of the set is not worth listening to - just be aware of it.

You may like to read about it on this forum, by doing a search, and there is information on the Swiss site from a bulletin or two that mentions it too.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on October 14, 2011)
Lyrian Spirit

Mahigitam

Post Number: 430
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier shows Metal Samples, Crystals & Other Specimens from OuterSpace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiB6vQATcQg

Are there any stage 5 beamship metal samples with Billy in the above video, which marcel vogel and others termed as possibly outofearth technology.. ?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, It is nice to hear an agreement on this. Thanks.

I think it is safe to assume on this board that the Plejaren visitation of Billy Meier is a fact. Since this is a fact, I don't think we need a new 'him', or a remaking of 'him', or a tweaking of 'him', but rather just more of his presence, whatever it might be. I am not interested in marketing, I just want the truth. If it comes through an likable old man with the normal human foibles, then there it is, but at least it is really happening. I'm not satisfied with a story, I need reality.
Life

Mahigitam

Post Number: 441
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2011 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following is a message i sent to Michael Hesemann on facebook about the witnesses in India around Ashoka Ashram where Meier spent 8 months...

Hi Michael Hesemann,

I am mahesh(online:mahigitam) from India, have been studying Billy Meier case for 3 years now, also member of FIGU USA Forum. I am writing to you because of what you mentioned in 1999 IUFOC. You said that you would be going to India to document & interview the witnesses around Ashoka Ashram, New Delhi. May i know what happened to that plan ?

Thank you verymuch for what you are doing. Your book, 'UFOs:The Secret History' is very good(recently bought it).

Salome
mahesh
-----------------------
Hello Mahesh, well, at the end, due to the high expenses involved, we decided to send Phobol a video camera and make the interviews with the eyewitnesses by her own. Indeed she managed to locate several of them, including their old gardener. The material was presented to the FIGU Archives! Salome, Mike

=====================
Where can we watch these interviews with indian witnesses.
I dont find any relevant video here
https://figu.org/shop/index.php?cPath=49&sort=1a&page=1

Edward

Post Number: 2272
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Would be interesting, if the individual, who witnessed Billy and
Asket(/Semjase or whom every she was), in a brown, I think it was, ski like
outfit, walking across a courtyard with Billy, I think it was; make
her/him-self known.

This is also, quite relevant testimony, I would think?

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 447
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UFO_Reopening_of_the_Billy_Meier_Case_3of3_Phobol_Cheng_1999.avi
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6157370455411782204

At 27:10 min, What was Shashi raj, tutor of Phobal Chang speaking. "Geometric patterns", "star, triangle", "Crops" ?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 308
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, this may be of interest to you.

Claims of "Alien Abductions"

I believe it was Billy and Ptaah or Quetzal who discussed that reports of abductions are products of a persons imagination.

Copy & paste the link below to your browser. Here is a snippet of their findings (that collaborate what Billy and the Plejaren were discussing).

"Mass Alien Abduction Experiment in Los Angeles"

Many were contacted by “aliens” during an experiment conducted by the OOBE Research Center at UCLA. It was the first experiment to ever prove that close encounters with UFOs and extraterrestrials are a product of the human mind.

20 volunteers assembled at UCLA on October 7th, 2011. They were instructed to perform a specific procedure upon overnight and early-morning awakenings over the next few days. More than half of the volunteers experienced at least one full or partial out-of-body experience as a result. 7 of them reported making visual contact with UFOs or extraterrestrials. Meanwhile, the sensations they described were identical to those of accounts by “alien abduction survivors”. By some estimates, up to one million Americans experience such encounters every year.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/alien/UFO/prweb8910454.htm?mid=52592

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure of whether or not if this truly falls under a complete and total definitive.

And there's just too many variables to take into consideration per person per situation. It's just too easy to Carte Blanche it and say that this is or is not the norm.

I still choose to maintain and open mind as others should to this particular subject because there is always going to be that small percentage that still falls just under the wire of comprehension.
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Michael_horn

Post Number: 473
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie, I dropped the guy an email about the Meier case. We'll see if he responds.

Ramirez

Post Number: 632
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To have alien abductions aliens are needed however according to .....

http://www.space.com/13534-white-house-alien-life-evidence-petitions.html

but then .... there's a contradiction somewhere .....

http://keyholepublishing.com/Leading-UFO-Documents.html
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2279
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie....

Just for the record: there is no such thing as OOBE. [But, I understand your
point related to your link...]

When such experience is experienced, it is called: Consciousness Shifting.
[There is also another name for it....which slipped my mind, at the moment.]

It has NOTHING to do with leaving the human body, as we know it to be. It is
more of a - Visual - perception.

If you utilize the Search Engine, you will know the details...

Edward.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 309
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward.
Yes, I know we don't actually "leave" the body but rather, it is perceived as such. I have had this experience a few times in my life and it did feel as if I left the body because I was able to look back behind me and see my self and the others with me walking or over my body watching a friend come into the room and test for heart pulses, breathing, etc. When I returned to the body he kept telling me that I "was dead" yet to me I was hovering in the air a few meters above my body and saw everything he did from that birds-eye position. So I see why people experiencing this phenomena call it "out-of-body-experience."

My post is regarding a conversation Billy had with Ptaah or Quetzal regarding so many claimed abductions. This study collaborates what Billy and the Plejaren were discussing and the points they were making. I felt this study could be useful in showing collaborative scientific findings in support of Billy.

Hello Bronzedesk.
I do see your point. But I would rather know the truth. It serves us better to understand the true capabilities of the human mind and its ability to affect the body and psyche. Certainly, if there truly was NO abduction, a person needs to know that it was just his imagination at work. If and when one has truly boarded a spacecraft is a different scenario all together.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Edward

Post Number: 2284
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie....

Good to know you understand what I was referring to.

Edward.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie...

I want to always keep that door of knowing and understanding open to us all!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Ramirez

Post Number: 633
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's one of the better UFO documentaries available on Youtube. 48 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxgXkgKToSw&feature=related

Around half way it features an interview with Bob Lazar ..... take a look and decide for yourself whether he is being truthful, then from minute 40 .... the Billy Meier case discussed in a favorable manner.
Cheers.

Rarena

Post Number: 723
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ramirez,

It is nice that this hyped-up (mostly false) and twenty eight year old UFO documentary briefly mentions our Swiss friend claiming falsely that his first siting was in 1975 when indeed there were many more previously from at least 1945 and on... The video does not pertain to the Billy Meier Case specifically and may give folks the wrong idea about his Mission since (99.5%)of the video you referenced is about UFO's and not Billy Meier and his mission.

Adding internet links on this permanent archive which may possibly change also creates a problem for the great volunteers maintaining it and also for those reading this excellent discussionboard. I understand why you sent the link but please understand the problems it may create.

The problem with relating this video with the mission is that most watching the video may understand this video is all about our Swiss friend when indeed it is less than three minutes incorrectly reported to boot... I remember Billy telling my friend Michael (2007) about the Plejaren... "It's not like Star Trek" he said...and that is particularly fitting since this documentary was hosted by "Scotty" from that very same TV series... also, verbal quotes from President Reagan both of whom the public have largely forgotten about seem to be in the dark grey area off the beaten track of the mission and may indeed sway folks from the point.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page