Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 28, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 28, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Can you explain sentences 67-70 found on page page 15 of the book "Dekalog/Dodekalog"-I was confused when I read this because I don't know if you mean the sentences apply to earth humanity as a whole or just those striving for evolution why is it that for a normal average human this lifetime and the next two lifetimes truth is unattainable (unerreichbar) then for three more lifetimes achieving more spiritual knowledge (Wissen) follows...?

Salome

Corey

Sarah

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

My last question did regard about going against my natural will. I'm a bit of a different person now. Anyway i wondered, do you have to be an active member of the Sohar center, to be able to visit there and meditate? Its a lot easier to clear my thoughts out now.:D

Be Blessed with good health,
Salome,
Sarah

Elba

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good morning Teacher : In the Introduction to Spiritual Teachings , Semjase says :

76.- Each human believes to know that is mean by peace,in the manner that he knows it according to human experience.
77.-But to understand the wise peace of the endless existence ,the spirit, the immortal Creation, surpasses his human understanding.

Question : Can you explain the true concept /definition of wise peace (from Creation) for me ? and give examples if possible ?
Thank you so much

Salome
Elba
I

Norbertob

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is this belief about "Our lady of Guadalupe" in Mexico and is spreading to whole latinamerican and more. The story goes that in the year 1530 virgin Mary appears to a native and she herself got impressed in his clothes as a proof. Million of people travels to Mexico city to bring tribute to this image, and continues spreading, pure nonsense , but 5 times visits of pope John Paul II to Mexico, and now the announcement of pope Benedict XVI to visit Mexico next year, is obvious that the Vatican is promoting this belief. My question is What can we do against this?
Thanks again
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Ebe_aura

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Billy,for answering all previous questions for which i take on board and learn from :-)
Question:
Do babies/Spirits Choose thier 'Parents' (or maybe friends) before they come/enter into this world? or is it Random? The reason i ask is becuase of Traits or characteristics learned.

Patm

Post Number: 126
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RE:
Hi Billy & Christian,

My question is in regard to genealogy line of Sfaath.

Ptaah is the son of Sfaath
Quetzal is the great-great-great-grandson of Sfaath

My question:
Is Quetzal the great-great grandson of Ptaah
or the great-great grandson of Ptaah's brother?

Thanks
Salome
PatM

Sonik_01

Post Number: 271
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I have a question - What is the purpose of the spiritual teaching? I mean - Why? If all people in the Universe will eventually evolve into A.A., and beyond, then why rush it? There can be many mistakes had when people are presented with information that could be beyond their level of grasping, as Nokodemion found out when he instructed his first peoples Billions of years ago, as they degenerated towards evil, over and over again, because of this information being presented to them. Had they not been presented with this information, perhaps they would have evolved normally, and the possibility of degenerating would have been prevented. So, again, my question, Why the spiritual teaching? Is it a way to minimize the suffering of people through avoiding countless mistakes, as in like, a humanitarian mission(to avoid war, mistakes, etc.)? People will eventually figure it out if left on their own, and this could cause less confusion, and disasters. So, what is the purpose of the Spiritual teaching if all people will eventually reach A.A and beyond on their own? I don't understand. Why rush it? It's like speeding - the faster you go, the more the possibility exists of an accident. And, what is the purpose of this journey anyway? Also, if this spiritual teaching is necessary(has a purpose), will it be provided in the next Creation that follows this one, and why? I know it seems like a stupid question, but I would like some clarity on this situation (life). Ich verstehe nicht....

Thank you very much for your help...

Salome,
Sonik.

Votan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
How do we know that reincarnation really exists.
I still find it difficult to understand why we are here. There has to be more to it. Are we missing something important? Joe

Lonnie

Post Number: 330
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

With the success of the mission up to the present time, if president Obama is re-elected, what is the possibility percentage wise, that world war 3 can not only be postponed further but be averted altogether so that it will never occur?

Salome,
Lonnie
Lonnie Morton/FIGU Passive Group

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy & Christian

Can a person be healed by many people focusing healthy thoughts about the person for the healing of the sick person. And the person knows about this and wants to be healed. I guess a placebo affect would be also involved.
Can our conciousness be used to heal with thought.

Thank you
Salome
Cameron

Remr

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I hope you are doing well and that you have had a good December. My question is in reference to Alex Jones - creator of infowars.com and prisonplanet.tv, a leader of the so-called 'truth' movement for 9/11 and exposing the New World Order, and creator of the movies 'Endgame' and 'The Obama Deception.' If you or anyone else in FIGU have written any kind of opinion or review on Alex Jones or his loud-mouthed antics, I have not been able to find it in English. I recently searched different people's opinions about Alex Jones and his work on the FIGU forum, where I found that some people fully support him there, while others can't trust what he has to say, stating that he is part of the Jewish Zionists and has nefarious intentions. I have a friend who, along with his entire family, pays extremely close attention to what this man has to say in his daily videos on his YouTube channel. I myself used to pay more attention to what he had to say but then moved on, although I do get updates from my friend about what Jones has to say every few days.

Now, I think that Alex Jones does indeed put out a lot of valuable information to help people wake up to the potential plots of elite people who would like to control the world. But, aside from the fact that this man claims to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ which of course is impossible and delusional, Jones also makes the issue of overpopulation - which truly is an unignorable problem - a problem that only the elitists and New World Order supporters consider, and that anyone who agrees that Earth's population should be reduced is evil, which could include FIGU. This attitude is maintained under the presumption that overpopulation is no problem at all, and that if it is an issue, that the only people who consider it to be one are people who agree with killing millions through eugenics and the like, without considering that there are humane and responsible solutions - measures which probably will not be taken any time soon by the current people in power, however.

So my question is: Even though Alex Jones seems to be a good human being and seems to do his research, what do you and FIGU think about this guy and the ideas he is giving people? Because there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people who are practically glued to him and whatever he says.

Thanks for your time,

Rem Robinson

Joe

Post Number: 179
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, those human beings who represent the High Council in the galaxy of Andromeda, since they are made up of semi-spiritual and semi-material then does this mean that you can see through them?

Stevieo

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy how are u doing today?

my question today is.

do creation love me

Flujdasan

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, thank you for your previous answer. I will strive to the point of engaging the spiritual teaching study course.

I have read that an average person pineal gland is 3mm in diameter versus 3cm as it was in the past here on earth. You mentioned that it is possible with practice to get some usage out of it. Will being able to get some usage out of it with practice means that the pineal gland will also at the same time physically increase in size closer to the normal size it was meant to be?
Thank you for being a true teacher and live long and prosper.

Denis

Psycloud

Post Number: 89
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Does a lack of dietary calcium cause the body to leech/steal calcium from the bones to supply the body with calcium, and to balance the pH of the body therewith?

Thank you
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Marcela

Post Number: 248
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Moderators: Is it possible to replace my question with this new one? It is better written and because the questions are still open? Thank you.

Dear Billy and Christian:

Best wishes for 2012!!

A few months ago I read about a girl who had a severe case of schizophrenia and the family thought she needed an exorcism and they stopped the medication and she died of starvation and dehydration. The priest, and the family went to jail for negligence homicide.

This case made me think about schizophrenia and the occult forces. Persons who have schizophrenia act sometimes very violent, aggressive and auto destructive. Are some of these schizophrenic persons affected by the occult forcers of the second level?
Salome
Marcela

Smukhuti

Post Number: 625
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,

In FIGU books and publication, the Sanskrit vowel diacritic 'am' (Figure 1) written in Devanagari script is used to denote OM/Omfalon Murado. Why is this done?

Is there any relation between OM used as in books written by BEAM and the sacred syllable OM/AUM of the eastern religions? If yes, why 'aum' (Figure 2) which is phonetically more similar to OM not used to denote OM? The 'aum' syllable is pronounced OM in daily use.

Figure 1 - Aam

Figure 2 - Aum
"When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate." - Carl Jung

Theredpill

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

There seems to be scattered mentioning about Nostradamus in your contact with the Plejarens.

What is the most concrete information that you can share with us about him in your contacts or a direction for a better research?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 282
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,
Please expound on the workings of the human beings' "conscience", if you may?

Jun

Scott

Post Number: 2241
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

Hello Eduard,

Thanks for your answer.
I think my initial question was a bit unclear. I am aware that the material consciousness and material subconsciousness are limited in speed, resp. 1x lightspeed up to the max. 147x lightspeed for the material subconsciousness/central-consciousness. Also that fine-elemental perceptions are bound by those speeds and the mere fact that in the material realm time and space exist, they are also bound by onset and decay. My thinking was more about Empfindungen in the Spirit itself/Gemüt resp. the universal consciousness / universal Gemüt. Its my assumption that these Empfindüngen go with the spirit velocity. What mechanism exactly is responsible for those Empfindüngen to manifest themselves in the material realm of the human being, I assume via Gemüt <--> Psyche and spirit central-consciousness <-->;material central consciousness, can you clarify please?
Salome,
Jacob

No, the material consciousness and subconsciousness is limited to 1 x lightspeed, and the fine-elemental perceptions / Empfindungen don't have anything to do with speed. They are resulting from the spiritual Gemüt and are getting via pineal gland into the material consciousness. Spirit velocity has nothing to do with this process.

Eramirez

Hi Billy. Happy New Year.
Will we be able to observe anything special in the night sky on December 21 2012? I want to know to make sure I have my telescope ready.
Thanks

Just the usual things.

Savio

Dear Billy

I refer to Contact 249, where Ptaah said: “Yes, here it is — over a period of 1000 years, counted back from 1500 B.C., a total of 19,463,000 people were brutally and inhumanely slaughtered by the forefathers of the Jews, the Hebrews and others.”

That means there was a killing of 19463 people per years, and the killing continued and non-stopped for 1000 years.

If our historian’s finding is accurate, that the Hebrews at 1500 B.C. was not even a nation, they were just minors – scattered wandering people without a great leader and/or effective military power.

More often, those people were slaves to the Powerful Nations and were in exile hardships for many many decades.

There must be some Big Events happened during those times such that the massacre might take place, perhaps a Evil God had a hand in this?

My question is: Can you name some big events happened then to justify the huge deaths figure mentioned by Ptaah?

Salome

Savio

Where did you read the number of 19,463,000? – 94,630 is the correct number (see Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 7, page 288).
This will eliminate the reason for your question.

Slider

Hi Billy,

How much of our universe have the Plejaren and other members of the Federation explored?

Billy doesn't know.

Dan_c

Hello Mr. Meier. I hope all is well with you these days. I was just wondering if you've heard of what NASA's chief scientist has called the #1 green technology, a new technology called the Ecat (short for energy catalyzer). They've sold more than a dozen one megawatt plants already world wide (I haven't checked any recent updates since two weeks so there is likely more sold now). Here's a frequently asked questions page describing some of the basics of the technology (the article is fairly out of date now, but it does answer some key questions). http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_Rossi%27s_Cold_Fusion_Energy_Catalyzer_%28E-Cat%29:_Frequently_Asked_Questions

All the tests in front of the media and in front of physicists and scientists from many universities and so forth around the world confirm that this is for real. Since they've sold some on the market already and since the technology is cheap enough and far more sensible than solar or wind power and more portable than geo thermal, or any other form that I've come to understand so far, I'm curious to see what your and maybe the Plejaren's opinion would be on this technology. If it's indeed as safe and reliable as they say it is and so on...
I have been very curious about this for some time now. It has finally come time because it has indeed come on the market that I should ask you this question. If it is what they say it is, it could be a complete game changer for the world.

Sincerely,
Daniel

Billy hasn't heard about Ecat.

Thomas

Hello again Mr Meier and thank you for your responses. In reference to my last question and your answer, you told me that the number 12 does not occur in nature other than in normal addition. Asket said that the numbers 3, 7 and 12 have special significance in nature and Creation. My question this time is: If the number 12 does not occur in nature (other than in adding things together) then what was Asket referring to when she said the number 12 has special significance (as do the numbers 3 and 7)? Just to be clear, I would like specific examples if this is allowed. Thank you again and have a nice day :-)

Thomas

Billy didn't say that the number 12 does not exist in nature, he just mentioned that he cannot give (= doesn't know) a concrete example. He also did not ask Asket for an example.

Vb28

Hi,
Do you know on all the planets ( lets use the human planets only for this round) if there is a concept of a King(s), Emperor(s), Pharaoh(s) in their history?

Thanks

No, he doesn't know.

Andres82

Eduard,

Thank you for last question's clarification.
It was partially continuing thoughtful answer.

Question:

1. What would the outcomes/problems generated be, if the Plejarens left Capsuals with pieces of information near and around the SOL System respectivley to the level of evolution and technology of the Earth Human?

Explained:

E.g.
The First Capsual is placed on Mars as colonization attempts (900-1200 years into the future?) are being made (to avoid interference from higher powers/governments that could exist.)

The Capsuals would contain very limited information about the History of Earth, The Universe, Creation, etc.. and the Capsual would also contain instructions on where to find the next. - The Capsual creates undeniable proof to whomever stumbles upon it.

Each of the Capsuals are placed respectivley to the level of evolution and technology of the Earth Human so that when he has made the necessary advancements another Capsual is found which slowly reveals a little more about who he is, where he came from, who was involved, the Truth, etc...

Many Thanks
Happy Holidays
Andres

That's nonsense.

(Note by CF: The Plejaren or any other highly-developed race would never perform such an illogical project which makes no sense at all.)

Chem

Seasons greetings Mr Meier,

My Question, what is the descriptive term for the word 'Oltissis'?

As far as I know, this is an ancient Greek word that has very little available information regarding its meaning.

The word may also be related to sightings of unidentified aerial craft (white, ring shape with jutting spikes) that were reported and photographed over California by several people in 2007. These were named 'drones' by the various reporting media.

Thank you for your time, attached is a photograph of the object.

one

James

Billy doesn't know the word, and this object is most probably an artificial product made designed on/with a computer.

Nuetralperson

Hello Eduard! I hope you are doing well!
Many thanks for your mission; I used to go to church but it did not feel right and something was missing. Finding you and your mission has drastically changed me for the better. After studying your teachings, the truth has resonated inside of me like harmonic music. The truth is truth and cannot fail. Something tells me I've come across this information in a past time. I have many questions I want to ask you, but I will have to wait another time for those.
I have been practicing meditation, some experiences are strange to me and simply want to ask for help. Practicing no thought meditation has produced for me full body vibrations and seeing various colors and a loss of time while meditating. Also experiencing an "acceleration of focus". I also can feel the meditation relaxation the next day. The more I do it, the more drawn in with concentration I feel the next time around. The question I would like to ask you, does this have to do with my material consciousness? A brief explanation or your interpretation of wat I described would be greatly appreciated, my friend. On another note, by practicing meditation and reading your words, it has greatly increased my sense of perception! It is quite scary at times!
May you have many restful and peaceful sleeps, and loving friends by your side, we are all here to stay!
Good day

Alex

Yes, this has to do with your material consciousness. It is showing that your consciousness-related "Wahrnehmungsvermögen" (perception-capability) is developing = making progress. It is a natural effect.

Teesoft

Hi Edward hope you are doing fine thanks for your continious untiring work you a rare gift we have here on Earth.....Now to my question since the Sirians already destroyed the base on Mars is the prophesy in contact 251 still active in the same way because i think everything would have changed or am i wrong? Thanks in advance.

Salome,
Tosin

Consequently, the prophecy has changed.

Marbar

Hello Billy,

Since there are ETs that are living on this planet. They are not living among us, they are hiding somewhere underground and some have been living on this planet for thousands of years. i have no problems with ETs living on this planet as long as they don't cause any problems.

This is what I don't understand, this planet has less developed technology that the ETs and this planet is so polluted, you can't even drink the water from lakes and rivers. The air quality is getting worse as the years goes by, yet these ETs are still living on this planet.

Now, some of these ETs can leave the planet at anytime and they have the ability to do so. I really don't understand what is so great about this planet that they like it so much that they ended up staying.

Billy, here is my question: WHY DO THESE ETs STAY ON THIS PLANET!?(The ones that came of their own free will and have the abilty to come and go as pleased.)

There are no ETs who "stay on this planet".

Memo00

Hello dear Billy i hope you are feeling good

You and your ET friends have explained that pyramids have certain properties which vary according to its measurements, the material with which they are made, how are they used etc.

I would like to know if other geometric figures like the cube, the tetrahedron (triangular pyramid) and other of the so called "platonic solids" have similar properties to the the pyramids?(like accumulating energy at certain points or some danger to health)

Thank you very much

Salome

It's possible, but Billy doesn't know.

Norm

Hi Billy, Is there any truth to the Tower of Babel story?

Yes. The ToB did really exist. During its construction a huge earthquake occurred which let the tower topple down. The great number of workers from all kinds of peoples and with different languages ran around in panic, and in the entire havoc/confusion they could not communicate with each other because they did not understand each other's language.

(Note by CF: Here's the excerpt from PP Block 8, pages 107/108:
Billy Danke. – Meine erste Frage bezieht sich auf den Turm zu Babylon, der vor rund 3000 Jahren oder so erstellt wurde. Kennst du dich mit dieser Begebenheit aus?

Ptaah
5. Nicht sehr ausführlich – doch immerhin.

Billy Gut, dann die erste Frage: Welche Höhe und Grundlinie wies das Bauwerk auf?

Ptaah
6. Die Grundlinie betrug rund 91 Meter, die auch identisch war mit der Höhe des Bauwerkes.

Billy Also auch 91 Meter hoch. – Meines Wissens war die Baute quadratisch, wie dies ja auch aus deiner Massangabe der Grundlinie hervorgeht.

Ptaah
7. Das ist richtig, doch entsprach das Bauwerk nicht einem Kubus, sondern es verengte sich nach oben durch mehrere Absetzungen resp. Stockwerke, die durch Treppen untereinander verbunden waren, und zwar nur in den äusseren Mauerbereichen.
8. In der Mitte war das ganze Bauwerk mit einem Kern gebrannter Ziegelmasse ausgefüllt, wodurch die Stabilität gewährleistet wurde.
9. Das äussere Mauerwerk war aus Ziegelsteinen resp. aus gebrannten Ziegelsteinen, die wie der Kern aus gleichem Material bestanden.
10. Auf der obersten Absetzung war ein grosser Tempel errichtet, der für die Gottheit Marduk eine besondere Rolle spielte und in dem eine Tempeldienerin lebte, die nur vom Herrscher besucht und berührt werden durfte.
11. Marduk war der Stadtgott von Babylon und wurde um 1700 v. Chr. zum obersten Reichsgott erhoben.
12. Der Marduk-Kult wurde von einer in sich selbst vielfältig abgestuften und sehr mächtigen Priesterschaft geführt.

Billy In der Bibel wird die Geschichte der Sprachenverwirrung beim Turmbau erwähnt. Was hatte es damit auf sich?

Ptaah
13. Die Darlegung der Bibel ist falsch.
14. Wahrheitlich wurde der Turm durch verschiedenste Völkergruppen erbaut, die vielerlei verschiedene Sprachen hatten und sich untereinander nur durch entsprechende Sprachkundige verständigen konnten.
15. Als dann ein schwerwiegendes Naturereignis eintraf und sich die verschiedenen Völkergruppen in Angst und Panik miteinander vermischten, geschah es natürlich, dass sich die verwirrten, entsetzten und von dem Bauwerk wegfliehenden Menschen untereinander nicht mehr verständigen konnten, weil ja keiner mehr des andern Sprache verstand und jeder einer anderen Völkergruppe angehörte.

Billy Damit war die Verwirrung perfekt.

Ptaah
16. So geschah es, ja.)

Corey

Can you explain sentences 67-70 found on page page 15 of the book "Dekalog/Dodekalog"-I was confused when I read this because I don't know if you mean the sentences apply to earth humanity as a whole or just those striving for evolution why is it that for a normal average human this lifetime and the next two lifetimes truth is unattainable (unerreichbar) then for three more lifetimes achieving more spiritual knowledge (Wissen) follows...?

Salome
Corey

5 lifetimes plus 5 existences in the other world (between death an birth) makes a couple hundreds of years. These verses address consciousness-related knowledge only, not the so-called spiritual knowledge.

(Note by CF: This corresponds with the prophecied about 800 years until terrestrial humankind is starting to acknowledge and live by the spiritual laws and recommendations on a broader scale.)

Sarah

Dear Billy,

My last question did regard about going against my natural will. I'm a bit of a different person now. Anyway i wondered, do you have to be an active member of the Sohar center, to be able to visit there and meditate? Its a lot easier to clear my thoughts out now.:D

Be Blessed with good health,
Salome,
Sarah

The Sohar center at the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center in Switzerland is exclusively reserved and used by the Core Group of 49 members only.

Elba

Good morning Teacher : In the Introduction to Spiritual Teachings , Semjase says :

76.- Each human believes to know that is mean by peace,in the manner that he knows it according to human experience.
77.-But to understand the wise peace of the endless existence ,the spirit, the immortal Creation, surpasses his human understanding.

Question : Can you explain the true concept /definition of wise peace (from Creation) for me ? and give examples if possible ?
Thank you so much

Salome
Elba

Wise peace is the essence of knowledge, peace, love and harmony, etc.

Wise peace must first be learned, created, comprehended and understood etc.

Norbertob

There is this belief about "Our lady of Guadalupe" in Mexico and is spreading to whole latinamerican and more. The story goes that in the year 1530 virgin Mary appears to a native and she herself got impressed in his clothes as a proof. Million of people travels to Mexico city to bring tribute to this image, and continues spreading, pure nonsense , but 5 times visits of pope John Paul II to Mexico, and now the announcement of pope Benedict XVI to visit Mexico next year, is obvious that the Vatican is promoting this belief. My question is What can we do against this?
Thanks again

That's religious nonsense. Totally unreal.

You cannot do anything against it.

(Note by CF: But you can work toward a life that does not need religion anymore, and by striving to live in the true reality you may be an example to others.)

Ebe_aura

Thanks Billy,for answering all previous questions for which i take on board and learn from
Question:
Do babies/Spirits Choose thier 'Parents' (or maybe friends) before they come/enter into this world? or is it Random? The reason i ask is becuase of Traits or characteristics learned.
Thanks

No, they don't. It's not random in the sense that human beings understand the term. It's a Fügung, an application of the law of cause and effect, through the creational laws. It's the same principle as insemination/procreation.

Patm

RE:
Hi Billy & Christian,

My question is in regard to genealogy line of Sfaath.

Ptaah is the son of Sfaath
Quetzal is the great-great-great-grandson of Sfaath

My question:
Is Quetzal the great-great grandson of Ptaah
or the great-great grandson of Ptaah's brother?

Thanks
Salome
PatM

Billy doesn't know.

Sonik_01

Hi Billy,

I have a question - What is the purpose of the spiritual teaching? I mean - Why? If all people in the Universe will eventually evolve into A.A., and beyond, then why rush it? There can be many mistakes had when people are presented with information that could be beyond their level of grasping, as Nokodemion found out when he instructed his first peoples Billions of years ago, as they degenerated towards evil, over and over again, because of this information being presented to them. Had they not been presented with this information, perhaps they would have evolved normally, and the possibility of degenerating would have been prevented. So, again, my question, Why the spiritual teaching? Is it a way to minimize the suffering of people through avoiding countless mistakes, as in like, a humanitarian mission(to avoid war, mistakes, etc.)? People will eventually figure it out if left on their own, and this could cause less confusion, and disasters. So, what is the purpose of the Spiritual teaching if all people will eventually reach A.A and beyond on their own? I don't understand. Why rush it? It's like speeding - the faster you go, the more the possibility exists of an accident. And, what is the purpose of this journey anyway? Also, if this spiritual teaching is necessary(has a purpose), will it be provided in the next Creation that follows this one, and why? I know it seems like a stupid question, but I would like some clarity on this situation (life). Ich verstehe nicht....

Thank you very much for your help...

Salome,
Sonik.

It's a creational law. You can compare it with a school. How would you be able to successfully learn knowledge (and to even get knowledge about the existence of certain learning stuff) if there is no teacher around?
The greates part of human beings are not capable (and willing) to learn profoundly and originially by themselves. They need other – more knowledgeable human beings – to teach them things and values.
If there were no prophets who bring the spiritual teaching to the fellow-human beings, there would be no guarantee that all human beings would be able to fulfill their evolutionary cycle before the universe begins its contraction process.

It's always single human beings who are pulling the masses forward, everywhere in the universe.

(Note by CF: And example of what would occur if there would be no teachers (and valuable teachings) is the great number of children and adults who grew up in families where they were not educated and raised properly and correctly and in line with virtues and values. So many people are stumbling through life, lacking of decency and following all kind of vices, in part because they never learned correct and healthy thinking from their parents, etc. asf.)

Votan

Hi Billy
How do we know that reincarnation really exists.
I still find it difficult to understand why we are here. There has to be more to it. Are we missing something important? Joe

If there was no reincarnation of the spirit form and the evolving overall consciousness-block which creates a new consciousness-block for each new life, Earth (or any other planet) would be populated by idiots only who had no higher knowledge and could not accomplish anything. There would be no progress, no knowledge, no wisdom etc.
Reincarnation is an evolutionary process which enables and secures the storage of knowledge that can be used (and based upon) in the next lives. This, in turn, makes it possible that the human being can evolve consciousness-related.

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

With the success of the mission up to the present time, if president Obama is re-elected, what is the possibility percentage wise, that world war 3 can not only be postponed further but be averted altogether so that it will never occur?

Salome,
Lonnie

Not answered. The future will show.

Cameronjamieson

Dear Billy & Christian

Can a person be healed by many people focusing healthy thoughts about the person for the healing of the sick person. And the person knows about this and wants to be healed. I guess a placebo affect would be also involved.
Can our conciousness be used to heal with thought.

Thank you
Salome
Cameron

The people may not heal a person (because that's impossible), but they may trigger the person's self-healing capabilities. Yes, it's a placebo effect when the person knows about the attempts.
Yes, our consciousness can be used to heal (oneself) with thought.

It's always the person himself who heals himself, through his own self-healing forces. No one (no spirit healer, no guru, no priest, etc.) can heal another person.

Remr

Hello Billy,

I hope you are doing well and that you have had a good December. My question is in reference to Alex Jones - creator of infowars.com and prisonplanet.tv, a leader of the so-called 'truth' movement for 9/11 and exposing the New World Order, and creator of the movies 'Endgame' and 'The Obama Deception.' If you or anyone else in FIGU have written any kind of opinion or review on Alex Jones or his loud-mouthed antics, I have not been able to find it in English. I recently searched different people's opinions about Alex Jones and his work on the FIGU forum, where I found that some people fully support him there, while others can't trust what he has to say, stating that he is part of the Jewish Zionists and has nefarious intentions. I have a friend who, along with his entire family, pays extremely close attention to what this man has to say in his daily videos on his YouTube channel. I myself used to pay more attention to what he had to say but then moved on, although I do get updates from my friend about what Jones has to say every few days.

Now, I think that Alex Jones does indeed put out a lot of valuable information to help people wake up to the potential plots of elite people who would like to control the world. But, aside from the fact that this man claims to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ which of course is impossible and delusional, Jones also makes the issue of overpopulation - which truly is an unignorable problem - a problem that only the elitists and New World Order supporters consider, and that anyone who agrees that Earth's population should be reduced is evil, which could include FIGU. This attitude is maintained under the presumption that overpopulation is no problem at all, and that if it is an issue, that the only people who consider it to be one are people who agree with killing millions through eugenics and the like, without considering that there are humane and responsible solutions - measures which probably will not be taken any time soon by the current people in power, however.

So my question is: Even though Alex Jones seems to be a good human being and seems to do his research, what do you and FIGU think about this guy and the ideas he is giving people? Because there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people who are practically glued to him and whatever he says.

Thanks for your time,

Rem Robinson

That's rubbish. Alex Jones is obviously (krank im Kopf) not sane in his head (= consciousness).

Joe

Billy, those human beings who represent the High Council in the galaxy of Andromeda, since they are made up of semi-spiritual and semi-material then does this mean that you can see through them?

Yes.

Stevieo

hi billy how are u doing today?

my question today is.

do creation love me

Yes, but not in the sense as you may think or imagine. Creation's love is manifested by the fact that the human being exists, that he/she is a product of love.

It's the same thing with the saying "it has been Creation's idea…" The term "idea" cannot be used in the sense we human beings understand it. Creation's idea creates Fügungen (a logical series of cause and effect).

Flujdasan

Hi Billy, thank you for your previous answer. I will strive to the point of engaging the spiritual teaching study course.

I have read that an average person pineal gland is 3mm in diameter versus 3cm as it was in the past here on earth. You mentioned that it is possible with practice to get some usage out of it. Will being able to get some usage out of it with practice means that the pineal gland will also at the same time physically increase in size closer to the normal size it was meant to be?
Thank you for being a true teacher and live long and prosper.

Denis

It's not possible to increase the size of one's pineal gland during a lifetime, but it's possible to increase it's effect.

A growing size can only occur genetically through heredity over many lives. This requires that a population is making more and more use of the pineal gland's potential; conscious use over many lifetimes.

Psycloud

Hi Billy

Does a lack of dietary calcium cause the body to leech/steal calcium from the bones to supply the body with calcium, and to balance the pH of the body therewith?

Thank you
Ken

Probably yes.

Marcela

Hello Moderators: Is it possible to replace my question with this new one? It is better written and because the questions are still open? Thank you.

Dear Billy and Christian:

Best wishes for 2012!!

A few months ago I read about a girl who had a severe case of schizophrenia and the family thought she needed an exorcism and they stopped the medication and she died of starvation and dehydration. The priest, and the family went to jail for negligence homicide.

This case made me think about schizophrenia and the occult forces. Persons who have schizophrenia act sometimes very violent, aggressive and auto destructive. Are some of these schizophrenic persons affected by the occult forcers of the second level?
Salome
Marcela

Schizophrenia is an illness of the consciousness, and it may be caused by a diversity of factors: false thinking, brain damage, injury, poisons, …

Smukhuti

Hi Christian,

In FIGU books and publication, the Sanskrit vowel diacritic 'am' (Figure 1) written in Devanagari script is used to denote OM/Omfalon Murado. Why is this done?

Is there any relation between OM used as in books written by BEAM and the sacred syllable OM/AUM of the eastern religions? If yes, why 'aum' (Figure 2) which is phonetically more similar to OM not used to denote OM? The 'aum' syllable is pronounced OM in daily use.

two three
Figure 1 Figure 2

The symbol in figure 1 was created by Nokodemion and, therefore, it's the original which was drawn from the storage banks by Billy.

(Note by CF: In other words: When the symbol was created India did not yet exist.)

Theredpill

Hi Billy,

There seems to be scattered mentioning about Nostradamus in your contact with the Plejarens.

What is the most concrete information that you can share with us about him in your contacts or a direction for a better research?

Billy cannot help you with this.

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,
Please expound on the workings of the human beings' "conscience", if you may?

Jun

Conscience is an energetic force to judge what's good or bad (energetische Kraft zur Beurteilung was gut oder schlecht ist).
Conscience is pre-determined by the creational laws and stored within the human being. It's a natural disposition (Veranlagung) which is connected to the entire consciousness-block (thoughts, feelings, psyche, consciousness).
It is possible to "distort" the conscience, through religions or religious thinking.
It can be said that, as a rule, in our times the conscience does not represent the "basic conscience" anymore (the one of creational origin), but rather the man-made version.

It is possible, however, to return to or "unearth" the basic conscience by studying and applying the spiritual teaching (and the connected virtues etc.).

Sarah

Post Number: 158
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering if Billy is familiar with the Earth Groans that were going during 2011. I know a lot of people attribute it to Nibiru (Which I assume probably doesn't exist.)

Salome,
Your friend Sarah.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 605
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian

In regards to damage to the human psyche, formation of mental and psychological illness in multitude of variations and forms from so many causes and reasons by external and internal factors, how can the human under the influence and torment of psychological disorder which severely restricts and imposes so much limitation on one's daily life find the will, strength and some semblance of clarity of consciousness for one to at least perceive through one's perceptive faculties and consciousness the reality as it truly is and to sense enough of the truth contained in it for use in developing the internal impulses to begin helping oneself towards healing, harmonising one's inner world, character and personality with the truth of reality as best as one is able to see and to detect it?

For some reason in regards to psychological disorder it usually comes down to the dreadful feelings whether oppressive, suppressive, repressive, fear laden, anxiety provoking, panic striking, disorientating, confusion causing, avoidance for self preservation and defense eliciting, attention and concentration killing and numerous other manifestations in nature.

Cameronjamieson

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Beam and Christian

Thank you for being available and answering questions, very helpful.
I was reading in contatc 149 when Quetzal visited you in the Meditation Center and you both comment on the nauseating, destructive, and malicious vibrations present. To deal with this problem Quetzal asked the "little ones," to clean the Meditation Center.
Q:Is there anyway to clean such vibrations from a room ourselves?

Salome
Cameron

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page