Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 27, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through December 27, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Andres82

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Oh I see, my sincere apologies for making that error!!

I had not known that piece of information, Thankyou. I hope that you are not offended. However, 25 million is quite a lot! - Would you think that they exist evenly disperesed throughout the world or that they are clustered in certain parts of the world?

Let me change the statement then:

There can exist nothing average in the Universe, for we are beings living within a Creation; connected to each and every other thing in existence in more ways than one and there can never be anything "average" about something as special, beautiful and unique as that.
hehehe

Salome,
Kind Regards.
Lyrian Spirit

Mahigitam

Post Number: 491
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Compare the outerspace pic taken by Meier in 1975 with the book cover published in 1995. Strikingly similar!
Shall we say, it is the intentional work of Baavi ET's to show that the same image can be impulsed to other people on earth at different places!!
Source: http://web.archive.org/web/20040806125231/http://meiercase.0x2a.info/meiercase/001/article.php?id=50
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Corey

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres82,

Without knowing for certain, I would think they exist pretty evenly throughout the world. I thought I read someplace the scientists who recieve Plejeran impulses are usually Old Lyrian which is why I say that.

They only thing I know for certain is there are some among Billy's people in Swizterland. Some were there when the sacred oaths were taken (Mariann Uehlinger) and others are former Ringleaders connected to the events which happened 389,000 years ago who are helping with the mission and some are just Old Lyrian whose true home is with the stars. Michael Hesseman of Magazine 2000 (friend of Billy's) thought he was Old Lyrian I'm assuming he is well educated and speaks 7 languages but it turns out according to Plejeran investigation he is of Earth origin (contact 251) so I guess you never know it's going to be a long time before our planet comes up with ways to tell who has an ET spirit-form and who doesn't.

Salome

Corey

Mahigitam

Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Michael Hesemann never said that his spirit was an ET. It was told by a critic on TV, to which in later contact reports both Billy and Ptaah regretted.
http://www.ufoupdateslist.com/2002/mar/m24-023.shtml
http://ca.figu.org/uploads/FIGU_Bulletin_Vol1_No8.pdf
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Norm

Post Number: 1463
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres, I'm sure Billy can tell too! I don't think your education has that much too do with it either. Some will not incarnate in the right places for higher learning.
My Website

Mahigitam

Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The original picture has come from here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_March_of_Progress.jpg
Rudolph Zallinger's "The March of Progress" from Time-Life's 1965 book Early Man
So this picture has been published in 1965, 10 years before Billy "shot" on another planet. Why then are these pictures available still in Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 1 as authentic ones. Looks like they have been too inserted by our dear MIB..

Andres82

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thanks again. - I think I can say for certain that I am Lyrian, but that is all that I wish to disclose.

Salome,
Happy Holidays.
Lyrian Spirit

Scott

Post Number: 2234
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

During my time on the forum, more than once has the discussion come up regarding ET Spirit Forms. More than once has someone stated, admitted or speculated that their spirit form is not from Planet Earth. While this may hold some special significance to that person, or they may be seeking some acknowledgment from others, I think this “being special” may be a bit misplaced.

I have known people who set themselves above others, because they considered their origins outside of this solar system, but then later found out; they were indeed Earth Spirit forms. And I am sure there are those who know nothing of their true origins, who are and have adapted to Earth life, without giving it second thought. This is not too say, that they may have talents which appear beyond the norm, but at the same time, they may have no awareness of any past beyond their present life.

Considering the misery, wars and unaccountable evils perpetuated by ET’s whom have landed on this plant, I think this wanting to be “special” may be in some instances represent a past that a person may not want to be associated with. Considering the agreements made many thousands of years ago and the reasons for those agreements, and if many of the details were known, I think in some instances those “evil” ones may not want to see the light of day and would do their best to avoid scrutiny. Just because someone may possess a spirit form which is older in years to another; does not denote wisdom, knowledge or acknowledgment of Creations Laws. ie; IHWHMATA whom was responsible for the Ring Nebula.

In the overall history of any planet, solar system, galaxy and material belt of this Creation, the number of incarnated spirit forms on a planet whether they originated from that planet or somewhere else, would seem minuscule when calculating the immensity of Creation and the trillions of years in which it evolves into relative perfection.

Regards
Scott

Corey

Post Number: 95
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Oh ok. Now I know.

Salome

Corey

Andres82

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I agree with Scott! This is precisley it. It really doesnt matter at all the difference in age of spirit. Infact, it should not allow anyone to assume status above anyone at all.. We are still all equally the same; we are nothing more than the learning leaves of Creation. - Plain and Simple.

Scott, do you know of anyone that has personally been told by Eduard after a contact, that they are Lyrian? - Or has no such thing occured?

Thanks
Happy Holidays
Lyrian Spirit

Norm

Post Number: 1466
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anders - "I think I can say for certain that I am Lyrian, but that is all that I wish to disclose."

Because of that statement I can tell your not! Old Lyrians would not come on this board & boast about it!
My Website

Jacob

Post Number: 809
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that this partial statement from Billy speaks volumes about the 'importance' of having an ET spiritform:

-begin quote-

Never have I ever claimed that I am an extraterrestrial. At all times I have clearly and explicitly stated that I am a human being who was procreated by and born to terrestrial parents on Earth. My spirit form, however, has a very ancient, extraterrestrial origin. And this is the case with many other people on Earth whose spirit form traveled to Earth from alien worlds in human bodies. These extraterrestrial people died on this planet and, as a result, their spirit forms have continued to reincarnate into terrestrial-human bodies ever since. My spirit form, which ultimately provides life to my present physical body, has in the past enlivened the bodies of other people, and these individuals fulfilled the same or a similar mission in past times just as I do today. This also serves as an explanation to the question why was I, of all people, chosen to fulfill the role of a contact person with the Pleiadians/Plejarans, and why was I chosen as their messenger to the people of Earth in matters pertaining to this Mission and to the spiritual teachings.
Although my spirit form previously came to Earth as a human's life-giving force, albeit of a totally different person, it has remained on this planet through numerous reincarnations ever since that time. I am physically and in my material consciousness a terrestrial human being. Therefore, I would never dream of deceitfully presenting myself as an extraterrestrial.

-end quote-

We are all Earth humans here, regardless the spiritform, and we cant claim any importance because our past.
Only what happens here and now is what matters on this Earth as Earth humans.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Smukhuti

Post Number: 625
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Considering the misery, wars and unaccountable evils perpetuated by ET’s whom have landed on this plant, I think this wanting to be "special" may be in some instances represent a past that a person may not want to be associated with."

Scott, you wrote what I always feel about earthlings claiming to be ET and/or bearer of ET spiritform.
"When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate." - Carl Jung

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace be to all here on my beloved UR, and to those beings from all of the Past/Present and Future VERSES! 333 "I see and love all of you!"
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Hawaiian

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to clarify Marianne Uehlinger's status, I got the following from Contact Report 235.

Contact Report 235,

Ptaah:

114. Her name at that time was XANDAALA, which means “The Conscientious One.”

115. At that time, as a former personality, she wasn’t, and also isn’t today, integrated into the group of the fallible ones and, thus, also isn’t a part of the Codex.

116. At that time, out of her own free will, she committed herself to the fulfillment of the mission and to the appropriate assistance of the same, but without having to be a member of the group.

118. Her actions and involvement are completely from her own decisions and initiatives and at her own discretion, without having to receive instructions or guidelines from the outside or from group members, etc.

121. Her worth of collection and recognition is higher than what is often the case with the group members, which is why the necessary evolution for Marianne cannot be furnished on the group’s side.

Obviously “Xandaala” comes from an ancient Lyrian or Vegan name and since every incarnation “uploads” the former personality(s) experience and knowledge into the memory banks being accessed by the subconscious, would it be logical to say that when an ET arrives on Earth, he or she also brings forth their experiences/knowledge from their origins, be it Lyrian or Vegan OR does it remain in that planetary memory banks and start anew when they arrive here on Earth?

If their past experiences/knowledge DOES travel with them to Earth from their original place in the Lyrian system, then would it be logical to say there is a connection between these two planetary systems via the current incarnated personality here on Earth via the subconscious?

Furthermore, when they participate in the Peace Meditation does these so called links “re-establish” themselves OR does it only goes one-way, to Earth exclusively?

If the answer to these questions regarding whether one’s spiritual incarnation’s experiences/knowledge DOES indeed follow the spirit, then there is so much potential that can be gained from former ET’s now incarnated on Earth. And most importantly the enormous potential of Billy’s incarnated spirit of Nokodemjion which has experiences/knowledge of over 86 billion years coming from the pure spiritual realms of Arahat Athersata level, certainly what Billy says is so true, we are all connected in more ways than we really think is possible.

Just from extrapolating Ptaah’s comments one will see as in Marianne’s case, Creational attributes often come from different sources outside of the SSSC and supports its mission as well. If she can experience such endeavors, then why cannot also the other 25 million reincarnated former ET’s on Earth realize their true potentials as well to also include their “interlinks” beyond this dimension?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 321
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Goblet of Truth puts it into clear perspective.

It is found on Page 279:19

But if you wish to truly know what we should really be discussing on this thread, then read the following;

Goblet of Truth page 207:76

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Andres82

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

If you were trully sincere, you could have simply said, that I should seriously reconsider all my thoughts, feelings, etc on the subject before making such statements.

Furthermore, if you trully knew me, you would know that I am not such a person who wants to create an image for themselves - I dont like such cold and sterile attitudes. The problem with things like this is that on the FIGU FORUM we are all anonymous to eachother.

I see no harm In stating what I said.

However, I will be very sincere and frank with you. I logically considered it only after I stumbled upon what appeared to be the characteristics of such a person.

I obtained this from a Randolph Winters internet page - or his book? - I cant remember, but may be able to find the quote. - As I read the list I found myself ticking all the boxes. When I was finished I could not believe that I fitted the description. I was shocked.

Shortly after, In my body and mind I felt a "correct" feeling. - It was a very distinct feeling nothing like the normal day to day feelings and emotions we all experience.
- I restrained myself and thought that this was all very rare, that there must have been a miscalculation or wrong judgement on my part.

- I let the idea sit in my mind for several weeks. Then I tried to work with the Idea and tried to make sense of everything.

Again, there are things that I would consider FAR too private to go on "boasting" as you said here. - The first post that I shared gave an experience that I had, however this was a lesson to me not to share such things as I believe it may have startled a few people because very few responded. - That time, I was simply asking what had happened to me.

If you consider my statement an insult and a gross illogical error on my part, I will remove it.

At current, I believe that this is what I am and if corrected and told that I am an Earth human I would still be equally humbled by that piece of information as I am now. - So, If I could get my answer from someonelse other than my own observations, like Billy, it would fully confirm it for me. - Hence ""I Think" I can certainly say".

Also, this is not the first time I have been put down on the FIGU FORUM, the last time I was called a "troll" who apparently went on this Forum "to investigate information for his masters" - I was be-littled and humiliated for just sharing a small slice of my enthusiasm for humanity in the future.

- Please, a note to all FIGU FORUM MEMBERS, if you correct somebody, do it in a nice, kind and suggestive way - I am sure that I am not the only person on the Forum that has had to put up with such unkind nonsense. It would make sharing ideas, information etc.. much easier, really pleasing and very interesting.

My Sincerest Regards to you, Norm.
Lyrian Spirit

Sarah

Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In hindsight though Andreas, it really doesnt matter, at least not me what you are. A friends a friend.^^ Anyway, what was the original topic again?:P

Darren

Post Number: 300
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm wrote: "Because of that statement I can tell your not! Old Lyrians would not come on this board & boast about it!"

Norm, how do you know that?

I mean Earth man with Lyrian or ET spirits have ego's too. I remember how the P's and Billy were seriously considering ending the mission because of ego's within Figu 49 core group members.

btw, I'm not saying he is or isn't an Lyrian spirit because I wouldn't know.

Kingman

Post Number: 891
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres82,

My opinion, if you are a Lyrian you are one of the confused ones. You wouldn't be bragging about it at this forum where everyone's gonna think your nuts. So what if you are? I think it's very immature to purposely make a statement that's sure to get a reaction at a forum of this nature.

And another thing, we are not all anonymous at this forum. I've met several members in person. This just again shows that you don't really know what your talking about. Are you really that desperate for attention?
a friend in america
Shawn

Corey

Post Number: 100
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres82,

Don't get offended but people on here are sensitive to the issue and here you are saying "I'm Old Lyrian" out of the blue when you don't see anyone else saying that on here. It might have been one thing if you have been on here awhile first people might have tried to understand. I think Norm read some of the same writings I have that more advanced spirit-forms won't brag about their gifts or abilities or make claims I agree with him. If you want to think you are Old Lyrian then fine but you don't need to talk about it on the forums all it does is create dissension among the members here like I say many people are sensitive to the issue. IMO in a nice kind and suggestive way I think if you spent your time worrying about how you could learn German instead of if you are Old Lyrian or not so you could read the spirit teachings would be time better spent. Reading translations doesn't count for your evolution. The richness and depth of the teachings is hard to explain but if your not reading you are advancing slowly. Billy's writing is very advanced (from a advanced spirit-form) once you start reading you start realizing how long of a way you have to go anyone whose reading knows what I'm talking about. I have only been reading for some years but I can't imagine my life without them.

I don't know what boxes you checked or anything but FIGU distances themselves from Randolph Winters for good reason he jumbled up most of the teachings and added his own information etc... and was in it for the money. Don't consider him a trusted source is all i'm saying.

Eddiemartin,

I only own the German version but wish to read the passage that puts this all into perspective. Can you please post the chapter number and verse (instead of page 279:19th verse) then it will match up. TIA

Salome

Corey

Jacob

Post Number: 810
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to address the issue about the ET-Spirit issue and the terrestrial spirit issue.
Fact is that at this moment, every single one on this forum is an Earth human, in body, psyche and material-consciousness.
Regardless if our spiritforms first incarnated on this planet or since ancient times incarnated on distant worlds, it doesn’t matter, we have all lived many lives here and subsequently shaped our personalities.
We are Earth humans, and none is better then the other, regardless if the spirit stems from Terra or Lyra.
The reason why it was mentioned that some people have extra-terrestrial spiritforms is because they must be made aware that they have a duty to support the mission, which is providing the truth for those who seek it, not because they are special in any other way.
The people who have ET spiritforms often have a feeling that they are, but no need to talk about it.
There is simply no use in stating that one has an Lyrian spiritform, since it wont make a difference, only the current Earth human personality supporting the mission in a constructive way.
Being an Earthhuman is not a dirty thing, the Earth human is the inhabitant of the still beautiful planet Earth/Terra, with a physical body very close to those of the Plejarens. It WILL happen that the Earth human will explore the Universe as he will explore and start to understand his spirit, psyche and consciousness even when its not clearly visible now at the end of 2011.

(Message edited by jacob on December 27, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 811
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To answer your question Hawaiian, there are also cosmic storage banks which have unlimited range.
If the spirit would be totally dependent on planetary storage banks and the planet would be destroyed it would be an enormous setback for the spirit of that planet, so the failsafe is there that there is always the cosmic storage banks and the galactic storage banks.
Nothing gets lost this way.
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page