Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 24, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 24, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 607
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Billy I was recently involved with a pseudo religious group named Dae sun jin ri hwe in South Korea out of curiosity to learn what it was all about when one of the members approached me on the streets enticing me to help better my life by giving me the opportunity to pay homage to my ancestors through a small ceremonial service to cleanse away the accumulated negative influences that they've amassed through their misdeeds and sins which impacts the present living progeny.

I was surprised to learn how similar some of their information was to the spiritual teachings even though the central theme of the teachings involved paying homage to your ancestors and paying tithe to them so that all your past sins will be washed away.

What perplexed me though was the fact that this group believes in Karma and sin atonement even though in truth it doesn't exist yet I just couldn't get the part where the past does have influence on the present life, out of my mind as it does conform with some aspect of the truth.

Even if the truth is that every person is responsible for their own thoughts, feelings, action and their life I just cannot deny some aspect of the unseen forces such as electromagnetic and hyper frequency impulses along with the other 6 forces which has a bearing on people's lives even if subconsciously and thus how their life will turn out and what experiences that they'll have in the present incarnation.

So my question is, since in the contact notes, some FIGU core group members did draw impulses from their former lives in such a way that their present life was negatively influenced by these impulses from the storage banks, does the fluidal forces from your dead ancestors have any influences on your present life and also what was stored by them in the storage banks in such a way that certain negative or positive situations arises in your life?

Matt Lee

Lepuniv

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope you're all right.

Back to the question of infinity.

It would be against your own teachings not to be logical.

Now, basic logic rejects assertions A and non-A to be valid at the same time.
By saying that an egg has a finite aspect and a infinite aspect at the same time, you really have to specify your thoughts if you don't want to fall into basic contradictions.

The agument according to which the infinity of an egg resides in the fact that you can “run” on its finite surface during an infinite time is not logically receivable (furthermore, our Universe, in its current form, won't have an infinite time according to your own words, therefore, no infinite trajectory on an egg is possible)

Question:

Since every body has a clear notion of what the finiteness of an egg can be, and since you discribed infinity as not to be the contrary of finiteness...

Can you explain as much as possible what the infinitness af an egg is?

[Note to C.F.: Where did you see that I was arguing against Billy's liberty to talk about the infinitness of the Universe???
I just mentioned that if infinity was a natural property of everything, then there was no special thing within Universe's infinity, contrary to what Billy's assertion could make think.
Ones again, you put words in my mouth]

Thanks and take care!

Salome

Lepuniv

Marbar

Post Number: 222
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

On this planet, women are discriminated against and it is widely known. But, men on the other hand, discrimination against men is little known or ignored. Here are some examples: If a woman commits a non-violent crime, she is not likely to go to prison, now if a man commits the same crime; he is likely to go to prison and may not get out. Since women have longer lifespans then men, they get better medical care at the expense of men’s. Also, they get more help in education at men’s expense. To add more, child support, divorce, and alimony laws favor women. Another, if a woman hits a man for no reason and he hits her back; he’s a jerk and he deserves to get hit in the first place. When a woman cheats on her boyfriend or wife, it is somehow his fault. Women falsely accused men of rape and that is on the rise. Men were told how to approach women, but women were never told how to approach men. When a man hits a woman, she calls the police and they will be there in a heartbeat; if a man gets hit by a woman, the police will not show up or will take a long time to show up. Women who lied are more easily believed. It appears that men are “disposable” and society and the media did a good job of doing that!!!

Now, on that planet Seritan with all those females, I do not find that amusing. I find it disturbing, disappointing, and heart-breaking that there are no men living on that planet. Anyone who finds that amusing, funny, or great is sick in the head! I wonder what would happen if an all-male crew crash land on that planet by accident. I hope the females on Seritan don’t visit this planet or any other planet spreading their anti-men agenda. The females should have tried to reason with the men before they went insane. There got to be more to that story about that planet.

Billy, it is certain you have been a victim of gender discrimination. So far, I have read your contacts reports and FIGU’s material about how women have been discriminated against. I wonder where is the material talking about discrimination against men in full is at. Now, I will not apologize for being a male. What happened on planet Seritan almost made me feel I wish I was never a male. Another thing, the invisible victims of domestic violence is not women, it is men!!!! Now, my question:

Billy, why is such discrimination against men is on the rise? (It is happening at an increasing rate.)

Tony_q

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
My mother is battling cancer at the moment and it will eventually take her in the not too distant future. She is aware of your writings through me but has not gotten too much into it, she has a spiritual but not religious nature herself. What would your advice be on helping people in the final stages of their lives to comprehend and prepare for the reality of what will actually occur?

Vb28

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are we building the next universe? Where is all this learning going to?
I am a victim of culture, are you?

Theredpill

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In a previous answer, you said joss-sticks may help clear negative energy in an area as an option when someone asked.

Can you provide some specifics like the ingredients or what makes an ideal joss-stick? There are many types of joss-sticks and they vary widely in ingredients and cost. Since burning joss-sticks do have other beneficial properties, any help is greatly appreciated!

While your other 2 options are free of monetary cost to implement to students of the spiritual teaching, in some cases joss-sticks may be inexpensively helpful as well.

Norm

Post Number: 1472
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I was reading Contact 469 about Merlin & Arthur & it mentions a Caladvwlch sword (pronounced Caladfluch) was known as a “lightning sword”. What exactly is a Lightning Sword? Was it like a Light Saber/Laser Sword as in Star Wars movie or more like a Ray gun/ Laser gun?
My Website

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

In developing a community in the United States (and in other places no doubt), perhaps the most difficult hoop to jump through is the problem of providing initial and ongoing financial capital. For myself, the acquisition of money in our 'modern' society is almost anathema to the natural sense of honesty and innocence I crave, so I tend to not have much money. Yet conversely, I long for the material goods that money does buy, and the worldly respect, all the more so since establishing a community does require a fair amount of the stuff. All too often though, this desire leads to a forgetfulness of the importance of the pleasant wonder found in seeing the natural world as it is: how the evolutionary process has led us to this point, the magic of being alive in the moment, the incredible respect life has for life. For myself at least, the development of such awareness in my life is more valuable than all the money and power the universe could ever offer. But money is needed to live in the day-to-day world. I find myself see-sawing between my preference for a naturally grounded perspective and the need to fill my leaky void of wealth more than I like.

In pursuing a grounded and balanced approach to money I do wonder, would the extraterrestrial community be open to the establishment of trade, or would they be willing to suggest progressive sources of money, as a way to help us generate the necessary funds? For instance, keeping in mind Earth's need to develop its society based upon our own impetus, would they be open to the idea of helping us find some asset on Earth, such as some prehistoric sites which we could develop as museums, or perhaps some more recently sunken treasure in international waters which we could trade for land and the necessary accoutrements? Or must we build our wealth solely based upon our own efforts, playing the earthly games of competitive investment to their often cruel and corrupting means to the financial end?

This is a question that has stymied me for decades, this question of how best to build monetary wealth in our world. My perspective on the acquisition of money is that while in an ideal community, it isn't really evil, it isn't really needed in that situation either. In our less-than-ideal world money is needed, yet all too often it is the self-serving sociopath who uses corruption to win the competitive economic games of corporate capitalism and finance that dominates our society. Indeed, for me playing this game is so anathema to what I most want to do with my time here that I have found myself willing to let everyone else win, even at the cost of my own life, allowing all of my ambitions to remain unfulfilled. I suspect that this is not so balanced.

My apologies for long-windedness associated with this question. To reiterate the question simply: Would the beyond-terrestrial community be open to helping the FIGU community develop more sources of progressive income, or should we do this task entirely on our own?

Thank you for taking the time to consider this question. My best wishes for all of you.
Life

Corey

Post Number: 135
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

I read in OM Kanon 32 verse 7 that employment (Beschäftigung) is determined for an unborn embryo when it is still in the mother's womb. Why is it that some people feel a sense of destiny when it comes to employment and others do not...? Some people take whatever job they can find to support themself (which if we are to read OM 32:7 is pre-determined).

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Scott

Post Number: 2273
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg

Greetings to you and all who share with you.
If you can please explain in as much detail as you can about the Spirit Symbol "Mission" so that I and other may be able to learn from this.
Also I purchased your Book of Spirit Symbols but, they contain no additional description other other than the name of the symbol. Is there other books available to read to find extended meaning of the Spirit Symbols of which I may obtain. If not I am content with what I have.
Thank you my friend
Davidmg

It would lead much too far and would need too much time to explain the Geistessymbole in detail. You could fill up books regarding the symbols.
It's up to each person to find out the meaning or possible meaning, e.g. through meditation.

Zanderson

Hello Mr. Meier,
I read the other day from a third party source, that you said the Tree of wisdom was an actual tree and provided wisdom to the consumers of its fruit.
Separate from that I came to understand that the Chinese actually considers a particular plant to "teach them", this is in relation to their bodies, aspect relating to health (medicine) from the plant by eating it...
I want to know about the tree of wisdom so I can draw some parallels between it and the plant the Chinese considers to teach them (health-wise) and maybe other plants (food). Not sure what information if any at all you are allowed to disclose. However I'll leave that up to you.
So my question is, what can you tell us about the tree of wisdom?
Peace and Good health to you,
Mr. Anderson

There was only one tree here on Earth (brought in by ETs), and the substances in its fruits had a consciousness-expanding effect. That's all Billy knows about that tree.

Elreyjr

Greetings,
we have been misguided in having belief and faith. you recommended we "trust" instead. what are we to avoid in trusting?
Jun

Actually, instead of believing and having faith, attaining "real wisdom" is recommended. To trust is on another level.

Patm

Billy,
Can you describe the rejoining of Religion and Relegeon and what the combining and its further development will result in?
Thanks and Salome
PatM

Truth would be found, which is or were the real sense of religion; and the right form of recognition of reality and the resulting truth.

Ramirez

Greetings Billy,
Concerning the half material High Council state.
When persons who have reached that stage of evolution have their final physical life then pass over into such a state would their spiritform continue to exist within the boundaries of the planet they died on or move elsewhere ?

They will continue to exist in that "region" in our universe where the Andromeda Galaxis is.

As you have stated the Andromeda system has a planet or planets which are as you describe "plug in points" where 3rd dimensional persons such as yourself, Ptaah & Quetzal as examples can visit in the first person and interact with the "wobbly semi transparent shapes"
So does that indicate that on those particular planets in Andromeda the civilizations residing there continue to produce humans who have their final re-incarnation then pass over into the next realm ?
What about persons who manage this transition on planets where the majority of other residents are not yet at that stage ..... how do they move to locations where the High Council level of spiritforms exist ?
Then something to disappoint the angel & spirit guide believers ..... since no former living human from earth has reached the High Council stage and is unlikely to for a long time then various stories circulating about visitations from angels, advice from spirit guides and so forth can be safely dispelled because no previously living earth human has ever progressed to a state of semi spirit existence and their time between re-incarnations is being spent .... in the words of Humphrey Bogart doing "the big sleep" not leaving sky paradise temporarily then zipping about with wings or appearing in miraculous visions to the supposed holy ones whether they assume themselves to be holy or others have bestowed such labels of grace upon them for various reasons. It's probably not popular or good business to say such things but is that a reality nevertheless ?
Cheers.

Dez

Hi Billy,
My understanding is if there is a big solar storm soon and it happened to knock out all power grids in my country, it would basically bring everything to stop until those entire electrical grids and transformers were fixed which could take a year or more to complete. That would mean no food, water, fuel, banking, work, communications, ect. My question is how should one go about preparing for something that could last a year or more? Should they start stocking up now or soon with 1-2 years supply of food and water?
I live with 4 other family members who don't follow or know about the Meier case and as a result they won't make any preparations for the possible coming solar storms disruptions. If it happens I can't just let them starve while their watching me eat, and I don't have the finances to cover supplies for 4 other people. I'm bit unsure on what I should do.
Salome

You can do as we do: "Kommt Zeit, kommt Rat" = "Take your time and you will find an answer."

(Note by CF: As has been suggested before in this forum, having a stock of food and water etc. is advisable anytime.)

Bianca

Dear Billy,
Most of the Hebrew alphabet resembles very much the Plejaren alphabet as is shown on the Figu postcard, however, not all the letters of the Plejaren are written in the same way in Hebrew language, but their names are almost identical. Can you please clarify - if the hebrew language today, is a derivative/bad copy of the Plejaren language of the past?

The Hebrew alphabet is based on the Lyrian alphabet that was brought into the Near East region by the Gizeh Intelligences and other people of extraterrestrial origin.

And Why do they call themselves "the chosen people" on such worldly proportions?
Many many thanks, Salome Bianca

Sarah

You mentioned a certain formula to describe the amount of vitamin C a person needs in a person diet, depending on a persons weight level. Are there any other nutrients you know of that have such a requirement?

During the 381st contact (see Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 9, page 474) Ptaah provided the following information regarding zinc:

33. Der tägliche Zinkbedarf des Menschen kann folgendermassen aufgegliedert werden:
34. Erwachsene ab 20 Jahren = täglich 10 bis 11 Milligramm
35. Jugendliche 16 bis 20 Jahre = täglich 10 bis 11 Milligramm
36. Kinder 1 bis 4 Jahre = täglich 3 Milligramm
37. Kinder 4 bis 8 Jahre = täglich 5 Milligramm
38. Kinder 8 bis 11 Jahre = täglich 7 Milligramm
39. Kinder 11 bis 14 Jahre = täglich 9 Milligramm
40. Kinder 14 bis 16 Jahre = täglich 9,5 Milligramm
41. Säuglinge 0 bis 5 Monate = täglich 1 Milligramm
42. Säuglinge 5 bis 12 Monate = täglich 2 Milligramm
43. Schwangere ab 4. Monat = täglich 10 bis 13 Milligramm
44. Stillende = täglich 10 bis 14 manchmal gar über 20 Milligramm

In that contact report Ptaah delivered detailed information about the working and lacking etc. of zinc. He added that the daily dosis of zinc should not be taken together with whole grain food at the same meal.

Jacobus

Hallo Billy and Christian, I have noticed from the drawings of Sfath, Ptaah, Quetzal and finally you yourself Billy, that there is one thing you all have in common, and that is the beard. Why is that? Does the beard of man play any significant role in the spiritual fine sensitive matters? If so, would it be foolish then for a male to perminantly remove facial hair by using technical means such as laser hair removal, which destroy the hair follicles?

The only bearded Plejaren Billy met were Sfath, Ptaah and Quetzal. The other men he's met didn't or don't wear a beard.
The decision to wear/grow a beard is a personal one and has no "spiritual" meaning. During his lifetime, Billy had his first beard at the age of 17. Later he shaved several times and had "beard-less" periods.

Ebe_aura

Hi Billy,
I have had many things happen to me or family for many years.
Is it possible for a Ghost, 'Fluidal Energy' or Orbs to become attached to a person or even an object! and to follow a person around even if that person moves house or location? I ask because when things happen it can be for a day or years even when moved house,and then you wonder if its the 'Same' 'Fluidal Energy' or Orbs or maybe different everytime. I ask to get a better understanding of things. Thanks

Yes, it's possible that the fluidal form of one's own former personality can be attached to oneself. However, this can only happen with one's "own" fludial force(s).

Savio

Dear Billy
Thanks for you previous answer that the future cannot be visited via material consciousness, where "Zukunftsschau" is one of the methods.
Can you briefly explain on the actuation of "Zukunftsschau" and would it have the same effect of a time machine (where the visited future is fixed)?
Salome
Savio

A "Zukunftsschau" can be done/achieved in various ways: Probability calculations; "time machine"; travelling into the future; visionary view into the future, etc.

Remr

Hello Billy and Christian,
I was wondering about how participating in the Peace Meditation can actually neutralize negative thoughts or events in the world, granted that it is done correctly. I thought that maybe, for example, each person participating in the meditation might send out positive-neutral waves, which affect people, who are in closer proximity, more strongly... Im not sure if this is actually how it happens though because I have also come up with a few other theories of mine for how it works.
Could you explain the way that a human being participating in the Peace Meditation is changing the world by sitting there and meditating, as in a basic explanation of the process of the transfer of energy from the person to the rest of the world?
Rem Robinson

The huge negative energy block that has been, and is, fed by the religious and sectarian belief systems (thoughts), will be "weakened". The vibrations of the thoughts emanated by performing the peace meditation are weakening the negative block in the sense that there is a neutralizing effect. The thoughts (= electro-magnetic vibrations/waves) are sent out through the mental-block and are "displacing" the religious etc. energy block. And since there are several billion Plejaren human beings who are assisting us by also doing the peace medition, there is is a noticeable effect here on Earth.

The effect is working via the sub-consciousness.

Joe

Billy, if I may ask, how old approximately is your spirit and for how many years has your spirit been reincarnating here on Earth?

About 9,600,000,000 years old, and since 389,000 years on Earth.

I am seeking clarification of the above quoted figure of 9,600,000,000 is the correct age of Billy's Spirit Form-Scott

Btw: The first human beings developed in our Universe about 10 billion/milliard years ago.

Spring_river

Hello Billy, hope is all well. My question: How did you quit smoking? I want to quit, my health demands it. I have been a smoker 40 plus years, and everyone around me smokes, and makes it harder to quit. Much love to you. Patty

Billy was a very heavy smoker and tried to stop smoking instantly. Because of most severe coughing attacks he had to continue smoking, but over two years he reduced the amount of cigarettes continuously. Thus, after two years, after having reduced his consumation to 5 cigarettes a day, he could stop smoking without problems (on May 4, 1984).

Imamovic

Dear Eduard and Christian,
Was Semjasa (Adam's father) a former personality of Jmmanuel? Can you tell us a bit about it?
Thank you

Semjasa belonged to the Nokodemion spirit form.

Earthling

Hi Billy & Christian!
Thanks once more for taking our questions.
Billy, several years ago when Obama was running for President, you were asked what you thought of him and you replied - "Barack Obama can be looked upon as average, not too good, but also not too bad. John Mc Cain is in the same category as G. W. Bush. And it is very positive that Hillary Clinton did not win the preliminary elections because she is an extremely power-hungry person."
Since then, Obama brought on his team the 'extremely power-hungry' Hillary Clinton. Also, your tone has seemed to change regarding Obama being average. You even said: "Billy ... says it is sure that President Obama is the best man the U.S. ever had as a president."
Now with a little over 3 years as US President, what is your current assessment of Obama ?

Thank you . Salome, Bruce

Obama is still the best man the U.S. ever had as a president.
A president of the U.S. is not as powerful as many people believe. There are all kinds of shady machinations going on behind his back. And during the last 3 years much dirt and mud was thrown into his path by the Republicans and other factions.

Justsayno

Dear Billy, if a person could photograph Plejaren impulses, what would they look like?

You cannot photograph Plejaren impules, just as you cannot photograph the current that runs through the power lines or cables.

Psycloud

Hi Billy
In Contact 8, Semjase says in line 54, "Die Gene steuern via das Gehirn und den Geist die Zellfunktionen, und sie lenken Leben, Regeneration und Zerfall der Zellen." When Semjase uses the word Geist in this case, is she referring to the consciousness or the Spirit or the cosmic electromagnetic energy of life?
Thank you for your time.
Ken

The consciousness.

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

Billy I was recently involved with a pseudo religious group named Dae sun jin ri hwe in South Korea out of curiosity to learn what it was all about when one of the members approached me on the streets enticing me to help better my life by giving me the opportunity to pay homage to my ancestors through a small ceremonial service to cleanse away the accumulated negative influences that they've amassed through their misdeeds and sins which impacts the present living progeny.
I was surprised to learn how similar some of their information was to the spiritual teachings even though the central theme of the teachings involved paying homage to your ancestors and paying tithe to them so that all your past sins will be washed away.
What perplexed me though was the fact that this group believes in Karma and sin atonement even though in truth it doesn't exist yet I just couldn't get the part where the past does have influence on the present life, out of my mind as it does conform with some aspect of the truth.
Even if the truth is that every person is responsible for their own thoughts, feelings, action and their life I just cannot deny some aspect of the unseen forces such as electromagnetic and hyper frequency impulses along with the other 6 forces which has a bearing on people's lives even if subconsciously and thus how their life will turn out and what experiences that they'll have in the present incarnation.
So my question is, since in the contact notes, some FIGU core group members did draw impulses from their former lives in such a way that their present life was negatively influenced by these impulses from the storage banks, does the fluidal forces from your dead ancestors have any influences on your present life and also what was stored by them in the storage banks in such a way that certain negative or positive situations arises in your life?
Matt Lee

The influences from the fluidal forces of one's own former personalities depend on one's individuality and according to one's attitude. The same is also true regarding one's own knowledge etc. from the storage banks.

(Note by CF: The situations you meet in your life – positive or negative ones – are based on the law of cause and effect. It's not the fluidal forces which steer your life, it's your consciousness with your thoughts and the resulting feelings.)

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,
I hope you're all right.
Back to the question of infinity.
It would be against your own teachings not to be logical.
Now, basic logic rejects assertions A and non-A to be valid at the same time.
By saying that an egg has a finite aspect and a infinite aspect at the same time, you really have to specify your thoughts if you don't want to fall into basic contradictions.
The agument according to which the infinity of an egg resides in the fact that you can “run” on its finite surface during an infinite time is not logically receivable (furthermore, our Universe, in its current form, won't have an infinite time according to your own words, therefore, no infinite trajectory on an egg is possible)
Question:
Since every body has a clear notion of what the finiteness of an egg can be, and since you discribed infinity as not to be the contrary of finiteness...

Can you explain as much as possible what the infinitness af an egg is?
[Note to C.F.: Where did you see that I was arguing against Billy's liberty to talk about the infinitness of the Universe???
I just mentioned that if infinity was a natural property of everything, then there was no special thing within Universe's infinity, contrary to what Billy's assertion could make think.
Ones again, you put words in my mouth]
Thanks and take care!
Salome
Lepuniv

On the surface of an egg, beginning and end are integrated into each other, which is an endlessness or infinity. Everything "flows" into each other. The egg itself as an egg (= a material object) is finite, of course.
And infinity is not a property of everything.

(Note by CF: This time I resist my urge to give a note, apart from this one.)

Marbar

Billy,

On this planet, women are discriminated against and it is widely known. But, men on the other hand, discrimination against men is little known or ignored. Here are some examples: If a woman commits a non-violent crime, she is not likely to go to prison, now if a man commits the same crime; he is likely to go to prison and may not get out. Since women have longer lifespans then men, they get better medical care at the expense of men’s. Also, they get more help in education at men’s expense. To add more, child support, divorce, and alimony laws favor women. Another, if a woman hits a man for no reason and he hits her back; he’s a jerk and he deserves to get hit in the first place. When a woman cheats on her boyfriend or wife, it is somehow his fault. Women falsely accused men of rape and that is on the rise. Men were told how to approach women, but women were never told how to approach men. When a man hits a woman, she calls the police and they will be there in a heartbeat; if a man gets hit by a woman, the police will not show up or will take a long time to show up. Women who lied are more easily believed. It appears that men are “disposable” and society and the media did a good job of doing that!!!
Now, on that planet Seritan with all those females, I do not find that amusing. I find it disturbing, disappointing, and heart-breaking that there are no men living on that planet. Anyone who finds that amusing, funny, or great is sick in the head! I wonder what would happen if an all-male crew crash land on that planet by accident. I hope the females on Seritan don’t visit this planet or any other planet spreading their anti-men agenda. The females should have tried to reason with the men before they went insane. There got to be more to that story about that planet.
Billy, it is certain you have been a victim of gender discrimination. So far, I have read your contacts reports and FIGU’s material about how women have been discriminated against. I wonder where is the material talking about discrimination against men in full is at. Now, I will not apologize for being a male. What happened on planet Seritan almost made me feel I wish I was never a male. Another thing, the invisible victims of domestic violence is not women, it is men!!!! Now, my question:
Billy, why is such discrimination against men is on the rise? (It is happening at an increasing rate.)

Is it really on the rise? In modern world many things are changing, and will change again.

(Note by CF: It seems that the information about Seritan has evoked a trauma in you.)

Tony_q

Dear Billy,
My mother is battling cancer at the moment and it will eventually take her in the not too distant future. She is aware of your writings through me but has not gotten too much into it, she has a spiritual but not religious nature herself. What would your advice be on helping people in the final stages of their lives to comprehend and prepare for the reality of what will actually occur?

Just be there and show them that they are not alone during their last stage of life. And absoluetly avoid influencing a dying person's opinion unless the dying person is asking for advice (if this occurs, just answer the question, but don't give a lecture). The way a person has lived (and thought), the way he or she dies. Nobody has the right to correct another person's – whether young, old or dying – views.

(Note by CF: That's why it is important that human beings think about and ponder death and dying while they are young and healthy etc. The sooner you start thinking about death and researching the real facts about it, the better.)

Vb28
Are we building the next universe? Where is all this learning going to?

No, we are not building this or a next universe, but we have the task to work for our individual consciousness-based evolution, which – through love, peace, freedom and equalisedness – will accumulate the creational energy and unite with it.

Theredpill

Hi Billy,
In a previous answer, you said joss-sticks may help clear negative energy in an area as an option when someone asked.
Can you provide some specifics like the ingredients or what makes an ideal joss-stick? There are many types of joss-sticks and they vary widely in ingredients and cost. Since burning joss-sticks do have other beneficial properties, any help is greatly appreciated!
While your other 2 options are free of monetary cost to implement to students of the spiritual teaching, in some cases joss-sticks may be inexpensively helpful as well.

It's not the joss-stick's smoke which neutralizes negative energy, it's a person's consciousness = thoughts etc. The smoke just "cleanses" or neutralizes the air.
Regarding the aroma/kind of smell: Each person must descide for himself about the smell because preferences vary from one person to another.

Norm

Dear Billy, I was reading Contact 469 about Merlin & Arthur & it mentions a Caladvwlch sword (pronounced Caladfluch) was known as a “lightning sword”. What exactly is a Lightning Sword? Was it like a Light Saber/Laser Sword as in Star Wars movie or more like a Ray gun/ Laser gun?

Probably a laser sword.

Michaelhelfert

Dear Herr Meier,
In developing a community in the United States (and in other places no doubt), perhaps the most difficult hoop to jump through is the problem of providing initial and ongoing financial capital. For myself, the acquisition of money in our 'modern' society is almost anathema to the natural sense of honesty and innocence I crave, so I tend to not have much money. Yet conversely, I long for the material goods that money does buy, and the worldly respect, all the more so since establishing a community does require a fair amount of the stuff. All too often though, this desire leads to a forgetfulness of the importance of the pleasant wonder found in seeing the natural world as it is: how the evolutionary process has led us to this point, the magic of being alive in the moment, the incredible respect life has for life. For myself at least, the development of such awareness in my life is more valuable than all the money and power the universe could ever offer. But money is needed to live in the day-to-day world. I find myself see-sawing between my preference for a naturally grounded perspective and the need to fill my leaky void of wealth more than I like.
In pursuing a grounded and balanced approach to money I do wonder, would the extraterrestrial community be open to the establishment of trade, or would they be willing to suggest progressive sources of money, as a way to help us generate the necessary funds? For instance, keeping in mind Earth's need to develop its society based upon our own impetus, would they be open to the idea of helping us find some asset on Earth, such as some prehistoric sites which we could develop as museums, or perhaps some more recently sunken treasure in international waters which we could trade for land and the necessary accoutrements? Or must we build our wealth solely based upon our own efforts, playing the earthly games of competitive investment to their often cruel and corrupting means to the financial end?
This is a question that has stymied me for decades, this question of how best to build monetary wealth in our world. My perspective on the acquisition of money is that while in an ideal community, it isn't really evil, it isn't really needed in that situation either. In our less-than-ideal world money is needed, yet all too often it is the self-serving sociopath who uses corruption to win the competitive economic games of corporate capitalism and finance that dominates our society. Indeed, for me playing this game is so anathema to what I most want to do with my time here that I have found myself willing to let everyone else win, even at the cost of my own life, allowing all of my ambitions to remain unfulfilled. I suspect that this is not so balanced.
My apologies for long-windedness associated with this question. To reiterate the question simply: Would the beyond-terrestrial community be open to helping the FIGU community develop more sources of progressive income, or should we do this task entirely on our own?
Thank you for taking the time to consider this question. My best wishes for all of you.

The "extraterrestrial community", e.g. or i.e. the Plejaren, are not permitted – because of their directives – to interfere in the way described by you.

(Note by CF: You should probably ponder your thinking regarding material things, especially money. For a longer time we will continue to live in a world where money plays a very important part, and if we want to achieve something material, we will have to do this with our own means [work and money etc.], and certainly not with extraterrestrial help. It's not the ET's who must solve our problems, it is our own task. Money in itself is neutral; it's what we are doing with it which matters.)

Corey

I read in OM Kanon 32 verse 7 that employment (Beschäftigung) is determined for an unborn embryo when it is still in the mother's womb. Why is it that some people feel a sense of destiny when it comes to employment and others do not...? Some people take whatever job they can find to support themself (which if we are to read OM 32:7 is pre-determined).
Salome
Corey

The term "Beschäftigung" has nothing to do with the false translation "employment", but rather with what a person occupies or preoccupies himself with.
Btw: The embryo takes up the impulses in a passive way.

(Note by CF: Chosing a job is based on many different factors: Availability, ability, interest, having or not having ambitions, motivation, interest, etc. etc. It's not a question of decisions from the embryo-stage, but of making conscious decisions during one's entire life = according to the law of cause and effect.)

(Message edited by scott on June 24, 2012)

Norm

Post Number: 1475
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Can you now tell us why a gun full of blanks were shot at Queen Elizabeth? Thanx, Norm
My Website

Rosstarik

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Day/Evening Herr Meier and Herr Frehner
Are there any funny stories you can share of your time spent with the Plejaren(Asket,Quetzal,Ptaah,Semjase, etc.,that we readers and or supporters may not know of.
Well Wishes to All - Ross Tarik

Ramirez

Post Number: 714
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Concerning the cosmic life force.

During a reply somewhere you stated that this life force which sustains all living things has two sources including a planetary based one whereby planets regenerate or recycle it.

By this do you mean there is process whereby electromagnetic forms play a part rather than something connected to the actual physical planet itself ?

Also can you elaborate a little concerning how this life force loses it's potential or charge with use so that it requires recharging.

Is this recharging a process whereby free electrons at a very low atomic level are somehow added ?

I found this reply of yours from last month's questions rather fascinating.
I wonder if this refers to forms which can be seen by the naked eye or photographed or both ?

"Yes, it's possible that the fluidal form of one's own former personality can be attached to oneself. However, this can only happen with one's "own" fludial force(s)."

Thankyou.}
Cheers.

Corey

Post Number: 157
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What do you mean in OM Kanon 32:2490 "Nicht hören, nicht sehen, nicht sprechen, das ist der Weisen Verhaltensweise."
(not hearing, not seeing, not speaking, that is the wise one's behaviour)

I can understand the not speaking part, but the seeing and hearing: isn't it important to be alert and open to what is going on in the world around you, or do you mean the wise ones are avoiding evil by not seeing and hearing the Ungerecthen, Unwissenden, and Narren things around them... In an essence blocking out the Uncreational and in doing so remaining open to the Creational laws and recommendations or conciousness related things or ?

p.s. Thanks for all the in-depth OM Kanons they really make one think.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Vb28

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Human behaviour is shaped by environment correct? If we were to take Billy Eduard Albert Meier as a baby and replace him with Adolf Hitler baby, and if Edward was to experience Hitler’s life would Edward come to the same conclusion as did Hitler did?

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 314
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eduard

The recently published figu Bulletin 77, Bernadette Brand's article about the errors of the times of the Spirit-forms evolution stages, I am having trouble understanding the information. I have tried to comprehend and also have written out and calculated the figures but I seem to be misunderstanding something.

It is said that the Spirit-form spends 7 x 52 million years = 364 million years; During this time, the pure spirit form traverses the seven main levels (Arahat Athersata level, Lantano level, AbsalyEbene, Darmen level, Euchare level, logon level and Pétale level). The seven main levels shall be calculated each with 52 million years of stay for the spirit form. In addition, the main levels in turn have (i.e. 49) more sub-levels, whose Durchlauf is around 7.4 million years for the spirit form per 7 x 7.
--7x 52 Millionen Jahre = 364 Millionen Jahre; während dieser Zeit durchläuft die Reingeistform die sieben Hauptebenen (Arahat Athersata-Ebene, Lantano-Ebene, AbsalyEbene, Darmen-Ebene, Euchare-Ebene, Logon-Ebene und Petale-Ebene). Die sieben Hauptebenen sind je mit 52 Millionen Jahren Aufenthaltszeit für die Geistform zu berechnen. Die Hauptebenen wiederum haben zusätzlich je 7x7 (also 49) weitere Unterebenen, deren Durchlauf für die Geistform jeweils rund 7,4 Millionen Jahre beträgt.--

In the next sentence it is said 343 x 7.4 million years = 2 538 200 000 years; During this time are the 7 x 49 [343 =] evolutionarily to go through until it joins with the creation - spirit energy form and merges with her lower levels through the spirit."
--343 x 7,4 Millionen Jahre = 2 538 200 000 Jahre; während dieser Zeit sind die 7x 49 [= 343] Unterebenen durch die Geistform evolutiv zu durchlaufen, bis sie sich mit der Schöpfungs-Geistenergieform vereinigt resp. mit ihr verschmilzt.--

The part I am having trouble understanding is the 2 figures 364,000,000 years and 2,538,200,000 years. To in my thinking both these figures pertain to the total time of the Spirit-form in the 7 pure spirit levels.

Question, can you explain why there is 2 figures for the total time of the Spirit-form in the pure spirit levels?

Vielen Dank
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Abdiel

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy:

I have a question about the sacrifice.
I question this because I see that many cultures around the world separated by thousands of kilometers practice that.
The indians from america, africans, druids from europe, jews and so on...

Why so many religions and tribes practiced the sacrifice?

What is the "spiritual" mechanism behind the sacrifice?

Sarah

Post Number: 213
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From one of your contact notes, it mentioned that sports are bad. How is it when it comes to sport fencing?

Psycloud

Post Number: 92
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

What is so special about Copper that gives it the capability of blocking thoughts if a structure is covered in Copper? Does copper plating have a certain atom configuration that does not allow thought vibrations to penetrate?

Thank you for your time and thank you for all your great work.

Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Marbar

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

I want to discuss about men and child support. there is so many single fathers out there. Some of them decided to stay out of his child's life for these reasons; 1. The man was not ready to be a father. 2. the mother forced the father out of her and the child's life. 3. The father is in prison. (WILL NOT LIKELY GET OUT OR WILL SERVE MORE TIME JUST BECAUSE HE IS A MALE!!!!!!) Plus, some woman commit paternity fraud, that means a woman lying to man saying that he is the father of her unborn child when she know he is not the father. As a result, the man who is not the father of the child pays child support for years. To add more, when he finds out he is not the father and stops paying child support, he goes to jail or prison. Also, when women get raped and end up getting pregnant, they she choose to have the child anyway.

Now, about the spirit entering the human embryo on the 21st day, that is something many women will abuse. Since women have full rights concerning an unborn child, many have abused this for too long. Th father should have some rights concerning his unborn child since his sperm is used to make the child. In order for a child to be wanted, both the man and the woman must be 100% at an agreement. If the man or the woman is not ready to be a parent, the woman should get an abortion. (That is what I think, no offense to anyone.) Plus, some women lied saying that they use birth control and will get an abortion. As a result, the women gives birth behind the man's back. I think the man should not be force to pay child support. To add more, there was one women who used the sperm of a man without his permission and gave birth to twins and that man is forced to pay child support- TRUE STORY!!!

Also, many single mothers complain that the father of her child is a deadbeat. YET, THESE WOMEN CHOSE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THESE MEN AND GAVE BIRTH TO THE CHILD ANYWAY!! NO ONE WAS FORCING THESE WOMEN TO GIVE BIRTH ANYWAY!! THEY ALSO BOTH NEGLECTED TO USE BIRTH CONTROL AND IT IS BOTH THE MAN AND THE WOMAN'S FAULT!! YET, THE MAN GET MOST OF THE BLAME SOMEHOW!! To conclude, women are more likely to lose their lives while givg birth that having an abortion. What I discussed in these three paragraphs are true and they are always happening.

Billy, what must be done and when will it be done to make these child support laws truly fair and equal for both the men and women once and for all?

(Message edited by scott on June 25, 2012)

Door_knocker

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your Answers about Near Death Experiences were..
You cannot prove this by a "scientific experiment". A human being can prove this to himself if his consciousness-related evolutionary level has progressed enough. The experiences made by the personalities of the Nokodemion-Henok spirit form (which encompass billions of years) – through a process of a huge number of reincarnations – prove the correctness of the information.
Experiences during a near-death situation have nothing in common with real death and the following existence in the other world (Jenseits). Such people have not more knowledge than before the accident etc., but they are deeply impressed by the effects they have experienced during their near-death state. Falsely assuming that they had been on the other side of death, they lose their angst of death, and this fundamentally changes their view of life.
If it is really (!) the case that they have gathered new facts it is by intuition, but certainly not information from the other side / the other world.
(Note by CF: What's beyond death cannot be experimented and proven, at least not with terrestrial science. Earth scientist have not even yet detected spiritual energy or that there are seven stages/levels down from the atom!)

Thank You for sharing your thoughts about what happens to us when we die. I really don’t understand what you mean by “A human being can prove this to himself..” A fact should be provable to everyone. Personally I see belief as nothing more than a current unproven theory someone tends to incorporate in there thinking as having some evidence to support it. The danger of belief is, people forget there belief is not proven, and start behaving as if there theory is actually a proven truth. Until it is actually proven to be true it always must remain in its proper category as" theory only"
. What happens to us when we die" can not be experimented with or proven " You have stated this twice in my conversations with you about Near Death Experiences. You also state,” if people having NDE's are gaining new factual information" while in the physical state of death; they could be gaining this information by intuition. The definition of" intuition "according to the dictionary is "the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason". Inference is defined as "the act or process of deriving logical conclusions from premises known or assumed to be true"
. My 4 main points are
1. All facts and truth must be first processed as a belief and graduated into true factual knowledge once undeniable evidence is able to support it. It used to be believed, the world was flat. A few people "believed" it was round. This was a belief that was proven to be fact. Many times you have stated a “belief can never be proven”. Some beliefs end up as provable fact.
2. What ever proof you have about the death experience is proof that terrestrial humans probably can’t understand.
3. The death experience "CAN be experimented with and studied". Study the experiences of those who have had NDE's. The physical state of death can be carefully medically induced for short periods with volunteers to help gain further valuable evidence of the death experience. After being on the other side almost everyone comes back as a much better person. This is the value I see in this type of research. Your lifetime of good teaching does not affect people the way 5 minute on the other side does, unfortunately.
4. If a person who temporarily dies, gains new factual information that makes them a better person, it’s not important how they got the information. What's important is, this new information makes them a much better person! Which again; is my main interest; in this type of research.

My question is: If 1000 people were placed in a temporary state of physical death and 900 of them came back with new factual information and an equal or greater, amount of them, came back as a remarkably better person, wouldn’t that be a valuable tool to help us evolve? Kinda like a 5 minute microwave version of everything your trying to teach us! I do understand this type of research would involve considerable risk, but the accelerated evolution of who we are, seems quite relevant to the dangerously low level of evolution we are at right now. Besides that, I see no reason why the other side should be hidden from me. Am I to stupid to process what I could learn there? I feel like I’m on a field trip to help others find love they can not see or feel or understand in the physical world. This is how someone builds real wealth as I see it
If this is a repost of same question I asked earlier please disregard

Bsnitkin

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy. I'm not sure if I am posting a question and thanks very much for taking time to consider people's questions/concerns. One thing I am not clear on is if we choose our family(ies) or have existing relations in future incarantions w brothers/sisters/cousins/aunts/uncles, etc. I am of the opinion you stayed in your family tree from distant past(s)?
Love you Billy.
Betsy
Betsy

Savio

Post Number: 705
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to a certain scientist named Keshe, he is the founder of Keshe Foundation and initiated the “The world peace invitation and release of technology”

He claimed to have invented free energy devices, anti-gravity flying crafts and ways to successfully heal many kind of fatal illnesses.

He also claimed to share freely all his inventions to any governments who asks (who claimed to have helped Iran in building a flying saucer).

My question is : Do you have any comments on the Keshe case?

Salome

Savio

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page