Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 28, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through November 28, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1990
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, I would agree with Earthling....

I had the same thoughts as Michael....in the past.

Edward.

Indi

Post Number: 574
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re Atlant Bieri's article 'On reading and studying Billy's writings'

In 2004, after interviewing Billy, Atlant Bieri wrote this article, for those who might be curious about the best way to study Billy's writings. I am just presenting a summary of the short article, and you may like to get this little booklet, which is in both German and English, from the Figu Bookstore and I think is only 1 Swiss Franc.

Robyn

(Symbole Der Geisteslehre)

An opening quote from Billy sets the tone of the short article:

“A real study is like a gigantic explosion, which will never end. It endlessly expands further, just like the universe.” Billy

Even though written communication is the exchange of ideas, it is evident that a single idea can have an infinite number of meanings which can be interpreted by everyone in various different ways.

This means that in order to communicate clearly and as intended and avoid misunderstandings, both sender and receiver must show carefulness and conscientiousness.

The important point here is that BOTH sender AND receiver need to be diligent.

"To see through the meaning of a word one hundred per cent is not a leisure time activity. To understand is a science that demands hard work from the lazy, pleasure orientated readers." (p.8) In this way, lazy readers are more interested in the feelings or impressions and emotions they get from reading the words, and this kind of reading is not considered a good prerequisite for the evaluation and understanding of Billy's works.

"In order to simply understand Billy's texts at the surface, the reader has to accept 'reading' again as a scientific process." (p.8)

Step 1.
Be humble enough to accept one's mother tongue as a foreign language.
To be well informed about the words of one's own language is the first duty of the reader of Billy's texts. (have a good dictionary for your own language as well as for the German.) If words are examined thoroughly, then the meaning of the sentence will no longer leave superficial impressions but allow for deeper conscious interpretations that are not right or wrong, true or untrue but with possibilities to be explored.
By eradicating reliance on impressions, feelings and emotions from words read, will prevent Billy's writings from degenerating into religious doctrines.
Learning by heart is not effective
"Each word is a universe and each sentence is made up of a number of universes." (p.9)

Step 2.
"The next task is to transfer the language, the word and the teaching into the finely-substanced sphere of the human existence - into the realm of the spirit. This is internalization of the text." (p.9), as concepts create states of consciousness which are part of the fine-substanced world.
So, the idea offered here, is to fathom the text beyond the realm of material ideas.

In order to gain wisdom, the student needs an input and the readiness to receive that input. Being ‘ready’ cannot be taken for granted and requires work.

Atlant then mentions that there is a border (Grenze) between the ‘I’ and the ‘other’, the goal of the student being to make that border disappear (Robyn: he may be referring to what is referred to as a barrier in Billy’s writings – Schranke). He goes on to say that wisdom is there for those who have ‘prepared’ their innerself – wisdom being the plant, the writings from Billy are the seed, and the prepared soil is the innerself.

Concentration then, becomes the ‘watering of the desert’ – giving full attention to the ‘sound’ of each of the impressions, thus feeling the resonant vibrations of them, and becoming those vibrations oneself.

“Right learning is meditation” (p.10). In order to incorporate pure information of a text requires silence of thoughts and seclusion from the material world, and needs time to think and reflect.

To study means to ‘become’ the essence of the statements being offered.
“The fallow land in the inside and the seed that falls onto the land from the outside unite and become a growing plant” (p.10). Thus, the study is done inside oneself, rather than on paper, books, from memory etc...a never-ending development, of growth and creation.

One needs to have ‘detached insight’ being in the here and now in order to capture the essence of that being studied. This process cannot be sped up.

“All possibilities, all fantasies, all matrices collapse, and what remains is a single clarity, a single growing plant, This is the kind of study, which the reader of Billy’s writings shall strive for.” (p.10).

Elba

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Moderator Robyn: Your insights are ALLLways helpful ..

Haosheng789

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Chinese and Indian represent more than 1/3 of the world population, why FIGU doesn't put any resource in translating the materials in Asian language and distributing to them?

Memo00

Post Number: 466
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Haosheng

That is the duty of the persons living in those countries. It has been explained that the teaching cannot be translated 100% correctly in other languages so those who want to benefit from it should learn German.

There exists FIGU Japan. I don´t know them but i remember reading in a Contact report that they are the group who make more translations or something like that.

There are many translations in English (many made by persons with different native languages) because English is the most popular language on the internet.

Also as far as i know English is an "official language" in India, and it is taught worldwide to millions of students. 99% of the persons that i know that are interested in the FIGU material know english even if it is not their native language.

I think that the Chinese government most probably would ban access to the material, and even if not probably those who would be interested in the material and can understand it already speak english.

Salome

Bennyray37

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to a translator’s note in Goblet of Truth:

"A Wesenheit – pl. Wesenheiten – is the German word for an immaterial or material form of existence without a self-determining possibility of evolution, whereby, however, this possibility can be given to a certain extent, such as with the Creation Universal consciousness, certain energies, stones, water and gases etc."

Now, is it just me, or shouldn't the description "without a self-determining possibility of evolution" exclude human beings from being Wesenheiten? In other words, if the above definition of "Wesenheit" is correct, then wouldn't that mean that human beings are not Wesenheiten?

If my reasoning is correct, then a dilemma arises with a passage found in "From the Depths of Outer Space." There it reads:

"I had to go the way of fulfilling the mission, but for that, I first needed great help from 'Wesenheiten' that were not of an earthly nature but rather of a more highly spirit-formed as well as material-extraterrestrial nature. Therefore, it came about in the course of time that this help was granted to me, so I could begin to fulfill my mission. And this help came when I was still a little boy, who did not even go to school yet. It came from the depths of outer space in the form of an extraterrestrial, who was my first high teacher and through whom I gained immense knowledge in a short time in reference to the Creation and its laws and recommendations as well as natural laws and the facts and connections of the spirit and of the material consciousness, etc.

Ich musste den Weg der Missionserfüllung gehen, doch dazu bedurfte ich erstlich einer grossen Hilfe von Wesenheiten, die nicht irdischer Natur waren, sondern hoher geistförmiger sowie auch materiell-ausserirdischer Natur. Also ergab es sich im Laufe der Zeit, dass mir diese Hilfe zuteil wurde, so ich meine Mission zu erfüllen beginnen konnte. Und diese Hilfe kam, als ich noch ein kleiner Junge war, der noch nicht einmal zur Schule ging. Sie kam aus den Tiefen des Weltenraumes in Form eines Ausserirdischen, der mein erster hoher Lehrer war und durch den ich in kurzer Zeit ein immenses Wissen erlangte im Bezuge auf die Schöpfung und ihre Gesetze und Gebote sowie die Naturgesetze und die Fakten und Zusammenhänge des Geistes und des materiellen Bewusstseins usw.

It is clear that in the above passage, Meier connected "Wesenheiten" with the "extraterrestrial, who was my (Meier's) first high teacher," so thus to Sfath. This means that Meier applied "Wesenheit" to a human being, and from what I know, human beings have self-determining possibilities of evolution.

So there are three possibilities:
1. Meier used the word "Wesenheiten" incorrectly in "From the Depths of Outer Space."
2. The definition of "Wesenheit" in Goblet of Truth is wrong.
3. I am wrong on the matter of human beings having self-determining possibilities of evolution.

Thoughts, anyone?

--
Benjamin Stevens

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 159
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Benjamin,

(Re; Post#66)

"A Wesenheit � pl. Wesenheiten � is the German word for an immaterial or material form of existence without a self-determining possibility of evolution, whereby, however, this possibility can be given to a certain extent, such as with the Creation Universal consciousness, certain energies, stones, water and gases etc."

= = = = = = =

As I understand it.

Not until we reach Arahat Athersata will our spirit-form become a personality (not material-conscious personality) and thus, in the description it states "...however, this possibility can be given to a certain extent, such as with..."

Whereby Sfath, not yet having reached the Arahat Athersata level, would still be a Wesenheit Being.

Excellent post. Good to read the thoughts of others.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 629
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It stands to reason that only in the AA would a spirit form become a personality (of some order of understanding) , not the same kind of human personality , but a distinct identity within community of like spirits , however specific in experience , knowledge and wisdom .

Bennyray37

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

If that is the case, then why is the following written in "God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity":

"The Wesenheit Creation is a pure spirit-energetical BEING-state, a radiating energy of spirit-light, and therefore not a Wesen in the sense of a human being, other creature or other personified Wesen, therefore also not a divinity in superhuman form."

There, it seems that a human being is described as a "Wesen," not as a "Wesenheit," and this sentence makes it seem that there is a big difference between a "Wesen" and a "Wesenheit," namely that something cannot be a Wesen and a Wesenheit at the same time. Based on the above sentence, I would say that Sfath is a Wesen but not a Wesenheit.

Based on what is written about "Wesen" in FIGU Dictionary, I would say with more confidence that Sfath is a Wesen:

"A Wesen is an independently existing life form with its own individuality and personality in an impulse, instinct or conscious consciousness-form that is specifically directed towards all possibilities of evolution, and with its own physical, psychical (relating to the psyche), conscious, part-conscious, unconscious, impulse- or instinct-related development-forms (human being, animal, creature and plants)."

The fact that the examples given of a Wesen are the human being, an animal, a creature, and a plant and the fact that examples given of a Wesenheit are the Creation, certain energy, a stone, water, and gas make it seem that there are no overlaps. Therefore, a human being is a Wesen but not a Wesenheit, per all the above.
Benjamin Stevens

Elba

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Benjamin and Eddie : In an article about Creation,what it is .. Billy make a difference between the words : Wesenheit BEING and a Wesen :

"Creation is an immense,neutral,energetical en evolutive Wesenheit BEING that is not a Wesen as such but a Wesenheit as a pure natural state of energy,a natural evolutive spirit-energetical activity-energy. A Wesen is an independently existing life form with it's own individuality and personality in an impulse, instinct or conscious consciousness-form that is specifically direct towards all possibilities of evolution, and with it's own physical, psychical, conscious, part-conscious, uncounscious, impulse- or instinct-related development-forms (human being,animal,creature and plants).."

I do not have the german part of this article..
and it's a translation(by Willen Mondria) of the original answer to a reader question : "Was ist eigentlich unter dem Begriff Shopfung zu verstehen"(What has to be understood by the term Creation ),published in the Figu Bulletin #68 ,
The article have about 2 pages that talk's about Wesenheit and Wesen .I think it is worth reading! ..
Muy interesante ..!!!
Salome
Elba

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 160
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hellos,

This has been both interesting and educational. On my part, it was only a guesstimation. Great post.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Norm

Post Number: 1427
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This should be translated, Auszug aus dem 512. offiziellen Kontaktbericht. This is a portion done by pc translater.

Billy ... But now I am still interested in what Zafenatpaneach said to my question with regard to television, computer and Internet technology. Did you can make him my question?

Ptaah Certainly, and he told me a lot, but said he had concerns about whether his response is to be named publicly, so therefore you'd have to decide whether you want to reveal his answer open or not. Most recently, our talk was indeed in the sense that not to be discussed openly.

Billy I remember that, of course, but I have the whole thing several times, well-reasoned and came to the conclusion that it will still be good if we talk openly about it because it can be for many people only useful if they know the facts because they control are more aware and prevent many things.

Ptaah What do you mean, but it could be dangerous for you in some ways.

Billy I take that into account.

Ptaah Then I can talk so openly: Zafenatpaneach explained again, that works on earth, a religious-sectarian organization with a certain intelligence to manipulate people via the television, computers and the Internet for their meaning. Not only is the television equipment and many monitors are manipulated so that directly from the organization that seen in the room and it all can be observed and overheard, in which each unit is, but that the computer can be manipulated at will. But the means in relation to the computers that they can be controlled from outside and adversely affected if the organization concerned in the mood for it. This is clear for years, and you too are concerned with your computer like this, penetrated the will to disturb you so much in your work, that in certain writings, articles and books dealing with religion and sect madness serious errors or incorporated importances be deleted. Even pure computer errors are practiced with you, so even can fail. The whole, however, goes even further, because the said secret service-religious-sectarian organization built also intervenes in the lives of all users of Televisions, monitors and Internet users and manipulated them. This organization, which is protected by secret service to all rules of art, has become the world including many from the fixed device inlet into the consciousness of people and controls in many areas of their behavior.
My Website

Earthling

Post Number: 555
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps the translators among us can set to work on Billy's latest Letter "To all people, leaders and rulers of the Earth"; so we can begin to distribute his words, warnings, advices and prophecies.

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/2579

For now, I have gleaned what I can thru a translator.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?ref=Internal&from=de&to=en&a=http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/2579

Earthling

Post Number: 564
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if there will be an English translation of the latest revision to The Talmud Jmmanuel?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.figu.org%2Fproduct_info.php%3Fproducts_id%3D444

Patm

Post Number: 75
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sonik_01 (#225) and all others as appropriate,

I chose to put this in the "translation" thread rather than "learning German" thread as I feel in learning to translate you can learn German, most will probably learn German to translate but that would take me longer when I have something specific I want translated.

In the following links I tried to explain the reason/method I use to translate German to English while I learn the german language.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1159.html?1308973973#POST56067

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1159.html?1308973973#POST56068

(The reason I brought this up first was that in the Goblet of Truth Chapter 21 you will find the answer to your question regarding self motivation. It is only 30 verses long.

I will attempt to walk you through the process steps I use to translate the first verse.

Note: you can also wait for the English version to come out. It has been over six months now and I chose not to wait but to translate for myself)

Example:

Take The Goblet of Truth, Chapter 21, verse 1 in German:

Werdet ihr Menschen an und für sich betrachtet und analysiert, dann ist festzustellen, dass sich keiner unter euch in der Art ganz so annehmen kann, wie er ist.

call up the website:

http://translate.google.com/#

Cut and paste (or type) the German text (or website address) into the box.

The translator will automatically detect the German and translate it to English (if not click the translate button)... and comes up with the following English text:

Will you people seen in and of itself, and analyzed, then it should be noted that none of you can take in the way just as he is.

Doesn't really make a lot of sense right off, does it?

I suggest first breaking the verse up into individual lines (phrases)
-after each comma add a <return>
-on each "und" add a <return>

ex:

Werdet ihr Menschen an
und für sich betrachtet
und analysiert,
dann ist festzustellen,
dass sich keiner unter euch in der Art ganz so annehmen kann,
wie er ist.

next hover the cursor over each english word and the German corresponding word(s) will be highlighted. (This won't work if you put too much text in the box)
as you hover note the position in the phrase of each word in english verses the german position. The translator will attempt to make grammar corrections for you that are not always correct. The translated word the translator selects by default is not always correct either in the context of the phrase or sentence. If you left-click on the english word alternative words will appear. Select the one that makes most sense in the context of the phrase or sentence. Also note in German the verbs will occur at the end of a phrase or sentence. Where none of the word choices make sense, use a German-to-english dictionary for additional clarity of the German word meaning. Also many German words are combinations of multiple german words. You may want to break a long word up to understand the components of the word.

The results I came up with (which is not perfect) is:

You humans will consider and analyze in and for yourself, then determine that no one among you can take all that in the same way as it is for you.

In summary
-I tried to step you through the process I use to translate German to English.
-For those with a need to understand self motivation, The Goblet of Truth Chapter 21 addresses this topic (only 29 more verses to go).

I really hope this helps open the German language up a little for those reading this. Best wishes and sorry for the length I felt necessary.

-PatM

Norm

Post Number: 1439
Posted on Monday, July 04, 2011 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How is it determined what is translated? Is it more important to translate current info or old info?
My Website

Mahigitam

Post Number: 424
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi figuians,

As our satellites are finding out much undiscovered information about Mercury(Messenger mission), venus(Venus Express) & Mars(Mars Exploration Programs)..there is somuch information present in pages 78-86 in EXISTENTES LEBEN IM UNIVERSUM. Hope someone would translate these pages.
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Elba

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello there : I was reading previous post in this section , and Patm -post 75 mentioned Goblet of true chapter 21 ??? I just have Goblet of true until chapter 20 ... How many chapters are there??

Thank you !
Elba

--------------------------------
Dear Elba
Kelch der Wahrheit (Goblet of Truth) has 28 Chapters, and is available from the FIGU website in German.

The translated version, which is currently being revised is only available at the moment up to chapter 20. I expect the revision of 1-20 and the remaining 8 chapters to soon be available.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on October 10, 2011)

(Message edited by indi on October 11, 2011)

Patm

Post Number: 112
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: The Goblet of Truth

The tome comprises a total of 28 chapters.

BEAM called up the first 14 chapters from terrestrial storage banks...

... the spiritual teaching of chapters 15 to 28 should be put into words by the last and seventh prophet, the prophet of the new time, in a new and understandable form adapted to the current time...

A copy in German with all 28 chapters can be found here if you wish to do the English translation yourself of the last 8 chapters.

-PatM

Elba

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your responses .. :-)

Salome
Elba

Marcela

Post Number: 244
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Figu members:

I don’t know if you had the chance to translate the answer given by Bily regarding Jack the Ripper. You can use google translator, I think it is a good tool, but sometimes it doesn;t do a good job, so I translated it for you to double check the accuracy of translators and this is what the excerpt says:

Billy: … Dann habe ich eine andere Frage: Ist dir die Geschichte bezüglich ‹Jack the Ripper› bekannt?

Billy:..Then I have another question. Is the story of “Jack the Ripper” known to you?

Ptaah: Natürlich.

Ptaah: Of course.

Billy: Es gibt darüber viele Versionen, wer dieser Mörder gewesen sei, doch niemand weiss etwas Genaues darüber. Auch habe ich einmal jemand von euch gefragt, doch weiss ich nicht mehr, wen ich fragte und was die Antwort war. Die aufgezeichneten Kontaktgespräche habe ich alle durchsucht, doch konnteich nichts in bezug darauf finden, wer der Mörder war und was gesprochen wurde. Weisst du, wer ‹Jack the Ripper› war?

Billy: There are many versions about who the murder could have been; however, nobody knows exactly who was. I have asked one of you guys about this one time, but I don’t know who I asked to and what the answer was. I have thoroughly searched for the recorded contact information, but I couldn’t find anything in regards to whom the murder was and what the conversation was about.

Ptaah: Es wurde wohl in einem privaten Gespräch darüber geredet, weshalb es keine Aufzeichnung gibt, jedenfalls ist mir nichts über ein solches offizielles Gespräch bekannt. Aber bezüglich ‹Jack the Ripper› ist ohne Zweifel zu sagen, dass es sich um einen Mann handelte, der einer ausgearteten Sexualität verfallen war, die er sich bei Prostituierten erfüllte, um diese dann zu ermorden, wozu er einen Dolch benutzte, wie aber auch ein kleines Schwert und Gift. Er entnahm den Toten auch Organe, die er kochte und ass. Geboren war er in Kanada, lebte geraume Zeit in den USA und dann in England. Der Mann hiess Thomas Neill Cream und war gelernter Mediziner, geriet jedoch nach mehreren Morden unter Verdacht, wurde verhaftet, angeklagt und zum Tode verurteilt, wonach er 1892 gehängt wurde.
Zur gleichen Zeit trieb aber in selber Weise noch ein zweiter Mann sein Unwesen, der ins Königshaus von Königin Victoria belangte, der jedoch nie gefasst wurde, weil er sich der Justiz zu entziehen wusste und sein blutiges Tun wieder aufgab, nachdem Thomas Neill Cream verhaftet wurde.

Ptaah: It has been discussed fully in a private conversation; therefore, there isn’t any recording, at least it is not known to me of such official conversation. But regarding “Jack the Ripper” it has to be said without a doubt that this was a man who had fallen into a degenerate sexuality, which he fulfilled with prostitutes to murder them using a knife, a small sword and poison. He took organs from the dead, which he cooked and ate. He was born in Canada, lived for some time in the USA and then in England. The man’s name was Thomas Neill Cream and he was a trained physician; however, he fell under suspicion after several murders, was arrested, tried and sentenced to death, after which he was hanged in 1892.
At the same time a second man was tried for similar actions and mischief, but he belonged to the royal family of Queen Victoria and he never got arrested because he knew how to evade justice and he relinquish his bloody deeds after the arrest of Thomas Neill Cream.

Billy: Ein Trittbrettfahrer. So nennen wir Nachahmungstäter.
Billy: A free rider, so we call a copycat.
Salome
Marcela

Earthling

Post Number: 601
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcela, thanks for the translation

Regarding a superficial research done through wikipedia; the events don't add up to Thomas Neill Cream having been responsible for the London Ripper murders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Neill_Cream

Using money inherited from his father, who had died in 1887, Cream sailed for England, arriving in Liverpool on 1 October 1891. But according to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Ripper The Ripper murders took place between 3 April 1888 to 13 February 1891. Cream may have been in prison in the US during that time.

Cream was released from prison in the US in July 1891 when Governor Joseph W. Fifer commuted his sentence ....

Records show Cream was in prison at the time of the Ripper murders in 1888.

Marcela

Post Number: 245
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have researched the topic and there is a lot of missinformation out there. Some say he was in the USA, some say he was born in Scotland. I do think that Ptaah has the right information and the only possible explanation is that he was released from jail eralier. We are talking about 3 years difference between the murders and his release.

There are too many coincidences between Cream and the actual description of JackTR.
Salome
Marcela

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page